SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

One Tuff Nut Yields up a Piggie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You've got the pastor-babble down to a science!

Who me? Shocked Thanks!

I got your mail, is this a joke or what?~pastorGodwin
Please all of you should eat sh!t and do not forget to add salt~Mrwilliams
You are a big fooool for wasting my time
LUCIFER WILL PUNISH YOU FOR THIS~SifarCrown Illuminati

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good day beloved of God,
we have been very hospitality to visitors from both Americans and European missionaries here,and will extend such to you
whenever you wishes to pay us a visit,
bush meat will be available whenever there is a demand,
about the Muslims,they have the problem in the world today,here in Africa mostly in Nigeria we hear about boko haram killing and burning down Churches,killing people like animals,but i thank God here in Senegal we are living in peace only that Christan Churches are held under close doors,
we are brothers and should be together in God's family,
did you pay inn the money in the account?if you did please forward the payment slip so that i can give it to the account owner please,
Pay in the account??? I said I had to refund the money...he read every part of my email but that!
have a peaceful day and God bless you,
Yours in His vain yard,
Rev.Dickson.

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A week goes by....

Quote:
My good friend,hoping every thing is fine there,
i thought i should hear from you,but till now nothing has been heard from you,
i wait to hear from you ok,
God bless you,
Rev,Dickson.

My friend in the Lord,
I was up in prayer (it is 3:00am here) and something tell me to turn the computer on. I was surprise to see an email from you!
I miss you too brother. I feel like the troubles we face together made us family,ok. I was wondering what you did with the $300,000 I gave you...did you build a new church? Or a new house? as a man of God, I know you are a humble man, but no need to live in poverty like a beggar. Use some of the funds to get a nice house, one that doesn't have dirt floors. Sometimes, I sleep on the floor to remind myself of brothers like you living in Africa. When I come to visit your church I wish to sleep outside so I can know what it is like to live in your shoes, ok. Tell me have you made any new travels? any new events to consider? have the muslim infidels been causing you trouble? I watch youtube videos about west Africa, seems like half of the people in Nigeria are possessed by devils...is it the same for you? Have you ever cast demons out of someone? How often do you fast, is it ever by choice? when I visit, I want to eat locusts like John the Baptist did Matthew 3:4, I hear grasshoppers are a delicacy there.
We know Jesus loved the poor, so Africa is the kingdom of God, his favorite people.
May God reward you according to all your hopes and deeds,
Rev. Joe Hova

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Rev. Joe Hova,
greeting from me to you and all the children of God there,
did you say you send money to me,if yes,when and where?
my dear,i am not a Berger,nor do i lack any time,i serve the living God who is sufficient in all.
my Church is a big one with more than two thousand members,so they are taken good care of me ok,
i hope you not making mockery of me,
the money i asked you to send was to pay at the DHL office may be you have forgotten,
if i may ask,can three hundred dollar build a house in your country?
i told you before that if you did send three hundred dollar send the payment slip ok,
if i don't see the payment slip which will confirm the payment you made then it will prove you didn't pay or send any money,
have a nice weekend,
Rev.Dickson.

HAHA, I think he's giting offended...

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My good friend, i don't mean to confuse you....i give you the $300,000 (three hundred thousand) cheque to you to use. please present this email as official documentation that i approve this transaction and that i wave my rights to the funds and sign them over to you, ok. no i was not mocking you at all...you say that you live in poorest part of the world and i am in agreement with you because Jesus say "blessed are the poor" i am glad that your church take care of you though. some preachers choose to live in poverty to be close to God Jesus say "go sell all your possessions and give to the poor, come, follow me" and "it is more easy for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven." some men of god rather be poor than be materialistic sinners. i see preachers on tv always asking for money like beggars and they live in rich houses and drive fancy cars you know...you are a real man of God because you choose to live in poor country. you are a humble man. thank you for inspire me.
God Bless,
Rev. Joe Hova

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015
KimChi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice!

Closed lad accounts x1

— Leonardo da Vinci
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks,

I sent him a email saying
Quote:
Hello, how are you, haven't heard from you in a while.
That was the full extent of it.

What I got back was a nasty reply. Keep in mind that I haven't spoken to this bugger in months...

Quote:
Subject: I SHOULD BE THE ONE ASKING THIS QUESTION.
What do you expect to hear from me?
the killing of innocent blacks that went for Church service or the shooting in the school,
you asked for an account which was given to you till now did you send any thing as you lia to me that you are not allowed to send
money western union or money gram,
or the girl having sex with dog in her ground mother's house,
i wonder the kind of people in USA very wicked and heartless mostly the whites,
always playing games with blacks and Africans.
i wonder if there are people who fear God there,even the so called pastors and Rev's.

What a racist @$$HOLE! his email is still active so he needs to be baited some more!!! [email protected]

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one has gone in an unexpected direction. There were some rants against Western Union and Moneygram...

Quote:
This is madness to hear,
there is no country in the world that does not have it's own problem,so they can't because some people
created mad image about a country or nation and declare that the whole people or the whole country is bad or evil, in every country or nation they must be good and bad people there,
go to another agent or money gram my dear because this is very important and urgent,

Quote:
This is wickedness and racist acts, and also unbelievable and you believed them
my dear God is not happy with this kind of attitude to African nations,it is very wrong for some body to
generalize every body in Africa as evil or fraudulent,
my dear in every nation we have God fearing people and those that do bad things,
so my beloved in Lord Jesus Christ,my humble advise is if you can go to any bureau de change or Foreign Exchangers,give them the money and the information on where you are sending this money ask them to help you send this money through money gram immediately,
am very sure no body will stop any of them from sending money to any destination,
they will give you the details which you will then send to me ok,
God bless you as follow this direction,

But in one reply I included

Quote:
I'm not your "beloved in Lord Jesus Christ" - I'm Asatruar; not one of your sheeple.

That got his attention!

Quote:
please i need more explanation on this
what is a Asatruar,is this a religion or a society?
but i gave you a proper information on how you can send the money,
what again do you and the Agents there need more?
have a nice day,

Quote:
Asatruar is my religion.
The agents say that no-one should send money by Western Union or anything like that to West Africa because there are so many scammers there.

But instead of a rant, I got:

Quote:
Asatruars do they believe in God ?
kindly let me know some of your believes ok,

So I replied:

Quote:
We Asatruar give worship to the Aesir - the Gods of the Norse; not the One God of the desert faiths.
Unless you want to become one of the Asatru, there isn't much more to tell you.

Watch this space!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic