SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 7, MIA, still

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, no, Fok Lee Ting is dead! Another one of my favourites hits the dust! Oh, please, please, please DSW, make the Hecturd pay for this. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Btw, I was recently reading another bait where the lad was convinced to use a morse code generator and only communicate in morse code.
Maybe an idea for the next temples' operational security? It was funny.

http://morsecode.scphillips.com/translator.html

EDIT: in fact, in that bait, the guy the lad was communicating with was a ships captain who was only able to recieve morse code while out at sea. And would you know it, there is a boat coming in this bait. It would be funny when he eventually sinks emailing 'aaarrrgggg blup blup blup' in morse code while not forgetting to press send.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, he'd have to signal ...___... lolol
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
casey sosa

Laughing

On Google I get 328 hits for casey sosa, and no alerts (duh). For Keyser Soze I get 432,000 hits but still no death alerts.

Be afraid, Hector. Be very afraid.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Nick Roper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he might not even be willing to travel a few miles to the safe house he requested. maybe he would be willing to talk about KS "on the beach" ??

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am willing donate $1million you both and as well as discuss other
vital issues with you in face to face.

ahhh, he is so generous. something I really like. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, poor Fok Lee Ting Sad

But I think, with all the deaths recently, I figured who DSW might be.

Are you by chance involved with Game of Thrones or related to George R. R. Martin? Laughing

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I imagine Bernie would get along very well with Ramsay Bolton.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't own a telly, so am missing the connections....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is no closer to twigging than ever before. But he is still sitting still in Uganda. He needs to travel.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"...guess what, he tried to put the blame on me..". Bwhahahaha
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow

he really hates mr robert.

and I love it Very Happy

I'd like to see a chance (with a new character?) that he can express his hate towards bernie. that might be interesting Very Happy

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
I don't own a telly, so am missing the connections....

Sorry, DSW, didn't know that. Embarassed

George R. R. Martin is a writer, author of the A Song of Ice and Fire book series (later made famous in the form of H.B.O show Game of Thrones) and this writer does not give a damn about main characters. He kills them when he needs them to be dead. That's it.

Once I read him saying, to paraphrase "You know the feel when you are watching a movie and the main character gets in a fight, but you are not thrilled - you know the character survives because it's the main character? Well I am against that and I want to change it."

It was something along the lines, really.

Long story short: His stories are blood galore! Very Happy

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Juan's hidden fries!
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^Ah. I like that guy.....

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I figured you would Wink

Juan's hidden fries!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That just about made my day.

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Just, wow! Turd just showed how far down the rabbit hole he has gone. He's come close before, but this is the by far the best.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry for holy f.

but turd just disclosed to many vital infos Twisted Evil

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

James Cameron: "We need to go deeper!"

But Sir, she cant take this much longer!

James Cameron: "Deeper I say!"

But Sir, why are you risking your life?

James Cameron: "I want the record!"

But Sir, we already have the record. No-one has gone in this deep before!

James Cameron: 'You are wrong, someone in Uganda has! Deeper I say! We need to go deeper!"

And so it came to be that James Cameron Completed his Record-Breaking Mariana Trench Dive
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Can you not see that this man is a white supremacy he is a race and religion racist.

Can you not make Sam black?

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic