SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pastor Om4r TWAT 2- Omar's Retribution

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a problem.

Not enough room to move the wheely bin around.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Father Moleman wrote:
two weeks of hard work literally down the drain.

I read "cement" on those bags. I'm guessing if they get wet, they aren't making it to the drain. If they do, that drain is done.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

oh yes, would be a shame, if they get wet. he needs to do the watering ceremony Twisted Evil (EDIT: apparently watering a cement bag is useless, as it is water resistant. therefore he must provide you with the correct address to send him the TWAT jury to check the quality of his pyramid,... means: a bunch of lads who think that there is something of value hidden inside one of the bags, and maybe they want to steal the cement?)

I'm not yet sure what type of pyramid he wants to do? maybe a step pyramid?

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm watching this with great anticipation! I look forward to you correcting him on the improper shape of the monument, and his reaction... Laughing

ETA: My back is sore just looking at those pictures.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Labowski wrote:

ETA: My back is sore just looking at those pictures.

maybe, at TWAT, there is something like the holy spinal disc herniation Wink

he should really get some help with dismanteling that thing...

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, this lad needs to know that he is still doing it wrong. But not until he has a few more layers in place first...

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wonder what his neighbors are thinking about the recent edition to his garden. I don't know what good neighbor etiquette is in West Africa, but I can guarantee around here it's very much "Thou shall not build cement bag pyramids on thy lawn." I could see my next door neighbor having conniptions. Laughing

I hope he becomes the neighborhood laughingstock when he finishes building it and the money never appears.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ We've been discussing that very topic, Rowan! Does anyone remember that famous scene from Close Encounters when Richard Dreyfuss built a mountain in his backyard?

Mr. Labowski wrote:
I look forward to you correcting him on the improper shape of the monument, and his reaction... Laughing

Actually, we've discussed that topic as well. Unless he specifically asks for feedback, we're just going to let that train keep rolling. And, then, if it doesn't meet TWAT specs and he needs to rebuild -- well, too bad, so sad.

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick checkup email to Pastor Om4r today
Reverend Amanda to Pastor Om4r wrote:

Dear Pastor Om4r,
I am now back in the office, thank you for your kind wishes. I am just messaging you to check on your progress with your monument.

Thanks,
Reverend Amanda
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Om4r replied and told me the monument will be finished by the end of the week. FIRE is a story for another day Very Happy
Pastor Om4r to Reverend Amanda wrote:

Dear Reverened Amanda,
Am glad to hear from you and know that you are back to the office,
hope your trip was not too stressful and you are doing just fine?

While you were away I forwarded progress of work done on the Monument
of Faith to your mail box so you could acknowledge it on your return
to the office. Like I earlier informed you that the completion date is
this week, am glad to inform you that a lot of progress has been done
I will be forwarding the photos of the completed work to you in a
matter of days from today so I can move on to the next phase to enable
me complete all requirements so I can attend the forthcoming 3Q FIRE
event.

Once again I want to thank you for your unrelenting efforts,
contributions and support in every way to make sure that this whole
process of my membership application is done seemlessly, am always and
will be indebted to you for this.

Thanks,
Pastor Om4r

Reverend Amanda was very busy↓↓↓
Reverend Amanda to Pastor Om4r wrote:

Dear Pastor Om4r,
Thank you for your kind reply. I was attending to missionary work in the jungles of Texas.

I am looking forward to seeing your images showing the construction of the monument. You are joining a long line of previous members in the construction of the monument.

Please keep me informed over the next week as you build and provide me with some excellent photos for our website.

Thanks,
Reverend Amanda
Gonozal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Moleman,

greetings from a rookie baiter. Are we by any chance baiting the same guy? What do you think?

I started baiting the guy as a first test, the start and what I have done so far is published here:
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2189954#2189954

Best regards

Gonozal
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah its the same lad, he gave me an orphanage script, I've sent you a PM regarding him.
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work getting the lad to build a pyramid. But I would be inclined to insist he takes it down and builds a pyramid as per previous instructions. If he carries on building it as it is there is a danger it could become unstable and collapse possibly injuring an ITP or even worse.

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dangote 3x cement - Interesting (at least to me as retired constuction worker) http://dangote.com/3x/ and http://dangote.com/ourbrands/cement.aspx

And the bag/sacks are polypropylene Sad
http://dangote.com/ourbrands/sacks.aspx

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow, that's a nice finding.

he really should make a concrete pyramid in his "garden".

trying to remove that stuff should be very difficult.

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks a little more like a Borg Cube to me but great baiting! Cant wait to see him re-do it.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

it would be so simple.

1: a hole, 20cm deep, 4x4 meters.

fill it with concrete made of that nice cement.

2: a frame made of planks, 20cm high, 3.6x3.6m, fill it with concrete.

3: resize that frame to 3.2x3.2m, fill it with concrete.

rinse and repeat till the top of the pyramid.

Twisted Evil

Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Only problem would be is the planning authorities might step in and ruin the monument Sad personally I wouldn't mind going there myself and taking a drill to his head.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

well, that's his problem. but as a true believer, he should find a way (aka bribe) Twisted Evil

and even if he has no luck, he still has a 4m wide and 2m high solid concrete pyramid in his garden.

Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Om4r has finished the monument, pictures will come soon, watch this space Wink
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The monument is finished, its an odd one at best Rolling Eyes, we going to discuss any corrections for it, otherwise the plan could just be to go to the next stage of the bait (which will also be published here Very Happy) Anyway enjoy the photos!

On a sadder side note in light of the tragedy I'm sure the others will have no problem in dedicating this bait and monument to the memory of Paranoid, he mentored my mentor so by proxy without him this wouldn't have been possible bow_down

Pastor Om4r to Reverend Amanda wrote:

Hello Amanda,

Kindly find Attached the photographs of the completed monument of
faith.

Awaits your humble reply.

Colleen Omar Adams.

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An astonishing achievement! Class A baiting-too bad it'll have to be redone correctly....

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I finally say goodbye to noob status? Laughing
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is painfully funny... Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic