SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Paranoid Wesley

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one didn't last long either. Wesley was probably scared because I wanted to see him so urgently!

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7310201009

Quote:
Louisa, how are you doing? Am Mr. Wesley Phil, a United States citizen. A divorcee and I have a 14 years old daughter living with her mother. Am a successful International business man and am looking for a serious relationship with a woman that is lovely, caring, honest, truthful,faithful, compassionate, a woman that i can share ideal with and above all a hard working woman. Am new on tag and after checking your profile I decided to send you a brief message and add you up. Please if you are interested I will be glad to know more about you in your reply. You can add me up on skype with: WesleyPhil44 and you can find me on Facebook with [email protected]. Hoping to hear from you soonest. Mr. Wesley Phil

Hello Wesley, thank you for your message and your kind interest. I am glad to hear that you are successfull, that is a good thing, isn't it? I have no childrent, and I am rather happy about that, because I do not like children, so I guess it's a good thing that your daughter lives with her mother, or with you ex-wife? I do not quite understand, so where is she now? What exactly are you doing in Sweden, is it not very cold and icy there? I do not like the colds very much! What is a Skype? I do not think I have that! Kind regards, Louisa

Quote:
Dear how are you doing? my daughter live with her mother (Ex-wife) in Los Angeles. do you have facebook? what do you do for a living? or where do you work? I became interested in you immediately i checked your profile and i will be glad if both of us can come togeter and build a solid and long lasting serious relationship. Anxiously waiting to hear from you. Cheers

Hello Wesley, I do not have Facebook, that is pure nonsense for a woman of my age. I workl in a bank, I am a teller. Don't you think it is far too early to talk about a relationship? I do not know you at all!

Quote:
Dear is not too early to talk about it and is better we start getting acquainted to each other earlier the better. Anyway dear your wish is my command, so how are you doing generally? Cheers

The earlier the better? Now wo, you rush into things, it s amazing! Do you want me to come to Stockholm to get aquainted to you as soon as possible?

Quote:
Hahahahahaha you are free to come and you will be highly welcome

All right then, how about coming Wednesday?

Quote:
Dear I will be in London next week for a business meeting and I let you know the outcome. So how are you enjoying your weekend? Have a bless day and take good care of yourself. Cheers

Oh, that shouldn't be a big problem, I could come to London, too. You will certainly have some time for me in between meetings, or in the evenings, so what do you say? I am so excited!
Would you let me have your telephone number?7

Now Wesley went silent...

Wesley? Why don't you answer me?

Quote:
Dear happy sunday and how have you being doing all this while? i have being so busy all this days, though in in London now for business meeting. you always reach me on this phone number +447405235644

Oh, you are still in London? Great to hear.....so what do you think about my proposal to meet you there? It is just a 60 minute flight away

Quote:
OOh sorry i will be traveling to Spain by tomorrow evening though.
trying to seal up all my transaction

How long will you stay there? Spain is not far away, too.....and I like the sun!

Quote:
Do you see me as a fool? Why are you not straight forward? Please am too big and busy for all this child play. Just be good and take care. Of yourself.

I beg your pardon, what do you mean? You told me to come and meet you as soon as possible, and I am trying here, and what I get in return is an answer like what you have written? Did I say with just one single word that I see you as a fool? My goodness, are you paranoid? I don't care how big and busy you are. So where and when can we meet now? Have a good day

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, it's his fault, because he said earlier better, and he pretends to be in Europe Laughing Laughing Laughing it's natural that Louisa wants to go and meet him Wink

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic