SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Go back to Port Busan! - short kick-away bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Conversation with lad claims as Johnson Lee, government contractor.

Photo was white man, but interestingly, FB profile says his hometown is Busan, South Korea.

Title taken from old song "come back to Port Busan."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdvoDtKpHS8

If he was using Asian man's photo and saying he is from Busan, most likely I tried to continue with this idiot as another series of lad posing fake Asian, hahaha.

FB is here, if anyone interested.
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008452112968

He came to Masami on facebook. But ended in a day, with harvesting of email and phone LOL

Quote:
Hello, how are you doing today i hope you have a nice time hoping to hear from you?

Fine thanks. Busy at work. I do not chat on Facebook.

And he asked for Viver/Whatsapp from 2nd line of chat.

Quote:
do you have Viber or whatsapp or BB

No. I use emails.

Quote:
okay

Quote:
send your email to me
my email,, jonsonlee1 (atmark) yahoo (dot) com
this my phone number for communicate +121 383 506 06

[email protected]
I am busy now. You send me email, that would be fine. Please do not expect immediate reply. So busy this week before dragon boat festival.

Quote:
okay
your phone number for communicate also

Before I give you my phone number, you must promise me you never get angry if I do not reply phone calls. Here in Japan, we can not use phone while driving and it is bad manner to talk over the phone while on public transport and during meetings. In addition, phonecalls during late at night are not welcomed. I stopped friend with some foreign people overseas because they annoyed me by calling at inappropriate timing.

Quote:
yes, i don't have to be angry in anything
I'm always loving caring understanding person

I am not simple person who just trust the words. You should show that you do not get angry in anything. Easy to say loving and caring and good, but not easy to be as such. If you pissed off, I will just disconnect you.

Quote:
i told you my life? so what are you talking about?

He is not fully understanding what Masami meant.

I am not talking about your past life. I am talking about in near future, you should show you do not get angry because I was driving etc. and did not reply to your phonecalls. Understood???
And I do not believe if you just say how good you are. Show evidence in future how good you are. Not interested to past.
if you do not understand, then let's stop communicating.

Quote:
sorry for communicating with you because you don't know who you are talking like that?

(So who actually he is so that Masami should not talk like that??? hahaha, he is just a lad, isn't he!!)

Quote:
let stop the conversation now i don't need it like that, i want something can make me happy always in my life time?

Sounds good. No need conversation with you.
Bye.

Quote:
thanks

I am so happy. Good bye forever!!

So hopefully he get back to Port Busan!!

BLOCKED

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic