SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rooftop fight, crook vs. ninja - Lad wants M@SS B@IT

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i rather kill myself over here than to see you cry honey.

They always say that but never seem to get around to actually doing it.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, indeed. According to a real victim, his scenario is once he gets enough from the victim and expects no more, then he says he found very nice woman in Malaysia and decided to marry the Malaysian woman, leave victim hurt and cry for both lost money and lost love.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Jack

I went to my bank this morning and hopefully transaction can be done sooner. I have sacrificed one of my time deposit account into my current account. Now the problem is, banker says there seems to be problem in the recipient's account, or the bank system, I do not know for details. Once resolved, my private banking consultant at the bank will complete the transfer. So I do not have bank slip with me now and I will get it later next week. If you want to check as soon as possible, please check with your lawyer. It is electronic transfer, should be done in few minutes once the issue is settled. Wish your headache all gone.

This coming Sunday is very lucky day according to traditional Chinese calendar and one of my team member is getting married. Myself with group of folks here to travel to Beijing to attend his wedding banquet on Sunday at noon. We are traveling via night train to Beijing tonight, and back to Dalian on Sunday night by air. One of our expat member is crazy about train, and we agreed to join him to travel on train.

I will not be able to contact you until next week Monday. Have a nice weekends and wish everything goes well.

Miss you and love you.
Brenda

The irritated lad turned little happier, expecting money to be into the account.

Quote:

Dear Brenda,

Am happy you went to the bank this morning for the transaction, well you need to stress-free yourself for a moment, you need that little time out in Beijing and enjoy yourself to fullest over there, go with me in your mind, but i am so sad that i cannot be there with you, i am feeling little jealous that you are going there without me. i love you sweetheart

Darling are you sure that your bank send the money maybe they don't have money in their vault...hahaha, am kidding, but seriously i haven't heard about all these technicality concerning transfer before the account number, the swift code and the name is correct so i don't see any reason for any problem,
anyway just keep me updated and possible call them and confirm what exactly is their problem in affecting the transfer.

I will miss you and i will keep looking at your picture to have you in my mind until Monday

love you darling

Jack

Brenda is away to Beijing over the weekends. See what happens, hahaha. No Money Monday waits for him Mr. Green Mr. Green

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When Brenda states someone coming to Malaysia to send him check, he quickly decided to "Go back to UK" hahaha. Obviously he is not at the Swiss Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur, so he can not receive the check if that is attention to "Jack Yamazaki" but should be attention to African man in Kuala Lumpur lol

But Daniel is back in Singapore and visiting Malaysia Johor for urgent family matter. Probably mother in critical condition. Most likely Brenda can not catch him, poor lad LOL

Hello Jack

I am back from Beijing now. How was your weekends? My staff's wedding was wonderful. His bride is from Beijing, and she will be staying in Beijing even after marriage. They are going to Hawaii for honeymoon, nice, isn't it? And train trip to Beijing was exciting. taken almost half day, night train, getting tired but going with team of people made me so happy.

I had phone call from my bank, and the financial adviser at the bank told me that the money transfer was not successful. He did not explain in detail over the phone, but asked me whether bank account was correct or not.

However, one of my time deposit account is already withdrawn and in my current account. I believe you do not want to wait any more. And one of my staff is going to Singapore from tomorrow, due to his mother in Singapore not feeling well, and he is doing me favor to send you registered mail with my check inside, from Johor Bharu to your Swiss Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur. His name is Daniel Zhu, Chinese American of Singapore origin. His wife is Malaysian Chinese from JB with US green card. He said he will visit his in-laws while they are in Singapore. Of course, he does not know my check is inside, don't worry. He just believes I am sending letter to someone important. I gave him your phone number so if any problem, he will call you from JB or Singapore. Hopefully you get the registered mail with my check from Daniel within this week.

I will be busy this week, need to fly to Shanghai and Chengdu within this week, very tight schedule. Sorry if I can not write you sooner.

Miss you so much, love and kisses,
Brenda

Quote:

Dear Brenda,

i am happy you went and came back safely to your city, i am glad you enjoyed the time out.

That is so kind of you to send Daniel Zhu to me, wow baby, you are one in a million, i love you and thank you for this.

Tell me Daniel to call me by next week, i am sorry not to tell you, last night i had emergency and i have to fly back to London, also here in London i have to sort things out financially aswell, so i will be back in forth night

Love you

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jack had friended Elise but not been in constant contact until now (needing money of course). He started out with this attention getter:

Quote:
Hello Elise, how are you doing? i hope you are enjoying the atmosphere condition over there

And has rapidly advanced to:

Quote:
Jack: Am doing fine but there is small problem am facing here right now
Elise: Good to hear that you're doing fine and sorry to hear that you have problems.
Jack: Not that much problem, i just need small money to settle some issue here and get my pay Cheque for the project i did
Elise: Well I wish you luck in getting your problem settled
Jack: Please can you help me with small amount, i will pay you back once i come over there
Elise: How much is a small amount?
Jack: i will need like 5000 USD to complete the amount i have here to settle my problem,
Elise: Well I wish I could help you, but I don't think I can. sorry
Jack: Please is just to help me pay for clearance certificate here and get my pay Cheque by month end i will visit you and pay you back, i have already finish my project here
Elise: like I said, I can't send 5000...sorry
Jack: No, you asked me about amount, i don't meant you will send me 5000, if you can borrow me like 3000, i think it will help me go a long way here, I promise never to betray you, i need this money very urgent to help settle this issue,Please try to understand my situation right here now
Elise: Sorry but that's out of the question...that's way too much money to send someone I don't know.
Jack: Please i wont disappoint you, by month end i will be through with everything here and visit you, i will pay you back,
Elise: What don't you understand about what I said? Sorry, but I don' work anymore and can't just start sending large amounts of money out.
Jack: Yes i understand what you said, am just asking you to help me because i believe you can do it for me base on trust, Once i get my pay Cheque, i will pay you back with interest, Please i beg you in name of God, Am really in difficult situation right now
Elise: Fine, then if you understand I don't know why you are still asking for it. I'm sorry you're in a difficult situation but I can't send you 3000
Jack: Please Elise, you are always in my heart and i hope to be with you pretty soon, Just help me with open heart, i promise not to disappoint you, God knows what am telling you right now
Elise: no..now do you understand that? I can't send you 3000
sorry but that is the way it is
Jack: I understand to borrow money out is not easy thing but just help me, am very sure what am telling by month end i will be with you and i will pay you back with interest
Elise: I guess you didn't understand me??
Jack: I really do, but am just pleading with you, even if you cant send up to 3000, i will accept any amount you can be avoid to send, just try to help me in this difficult time in my life, i will appreciate your effort to help me, let my cry touch your heart
Elise: i can only send 500
Jack: Elise 500 is money, but you know the amount i need at this moment, so if you can send me more than 500 it will really help me, Please just help me with open heart and i will never in my life disappoint you or not to pay you back your money
Elise: sorry, no I can't
Jack: well if it is 500 you can send, i will accept it,
Elise: I will need a bank account to send it to.
Jack: let me call my Agent here and ask them the faster means to send it here because i need this money very urgent
Elise: fine
Jack: they said is western union
Elise: no sorry, i don't use those instant money places
Jack: Ok let me ask them send me account
Jack: This is the bank account Information listed below:
Bank Name: KFH Malaysia Berhad A/C Name: NO: 016140000120 Address: 1476-1 Batu 7 Jalan Gombak, 53100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Swift Code: KFHOMYKL
Please once you make bank transfer, send me the transfer slip, for me to know exact amount you send and for record and verification purposes
Elise: there is no such thing as a transfer slip for electronic transfers
Jack: I mean proof of transfer
Elise: there is no proof of transfor when it's done by computer
I would think you would know that
Jack: i do print transfer transaction
Elise: Sorry but I don't get one of those. I only find out it's been done when I look at my account statement online...like everyone else does.
Jack: Ok once you make transfer just copy it and send to me here, so i can show them as proof that you send money, Hope you understand me
Elise: Copy what?
Jack: i mean if you do the transfer just copy me the proof that the money is sent, so i can show them here
Elise: I told you that I get no transfer confirmation so there is no proof.
Jack: Ok once you send it let me know and inform me how much you send
Elise: I told you how much I'm sending. but i will let you know when i send it.
how will you get the rest of what you need?
Jack: Honestly Elise, i really don't know, i have told you what i need but i have no option than to accept any thing you decide to send to me
Elise: Well I wish you luck finding the rest
Jack: Please if you are in position to help me send more than 500, Please just help me, so it will help me settle this issue and get my pay Cheque
Elise: like i said, i can only send 500
Jack: I have no option, you are the one to decide but any amount you will send just let me know

Facebook took down his account sometime after I logged off. He started another one and sent Elise a friend request. She asked him what happened and told him that she hadn't had time to get the bank account info. He claimed that Facebook must have read the bank account info and deleted his account. He said he would contact his agent and send another account, which he did...a totally different account. It looks like this new fb account has been deleted....seems that he's really pissed someone off.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have noticed Jack's new FB excluded real Vics whom Miwako contacted.
Miwako told them do not tell him they came to know he is scammer, but just quietly leave him. But could be like one of real victim told him something and he was pissed off, I guess.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most likely, my character made him pissed off. No response for 10 days, after introduced 3rd person who is sending registered mail to the hotel. "Daniel" or his wife in Malaysia did not have time to call him from phone box in Johor.

But I am not a loser. He gave me sufficient information for posting, and 1 piggy and 1 flag. Initial purpose was to add some more info for SW posting. I am quite satisfied with this bait Very Happy

Dear others playing with him, please enjoy!!

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait kaede even if your part has come to an end. From here it looks like you kept him jumping around for 6 months.... and others are still on the job!

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was the longest story for me at this moment:)

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, kaede. Really like your 'kick-aways", too and the new "short answers" routine. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic