SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I like Ike (NSFW) Safari on Page 9!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They are letting me use a computer in their offices. I should be at the hotel in an hour or so. Please meet me there.

Address of SH-Abuja
Phone Number for Mr. G.
SH Website

Quote:
Where have you been? I've been waiting for your call since 2pm your flight arrived here, I told you I will be hanging around waiting for you since am not with money, and you know it I told you everything before you assure me to start coming to Abuja am now standard here. Call me or reply me now.

I was able to track his IP. The first showed:

Quote:
IP Address: 37.228.106.29
Hostname: a07-10-08.opera-mini.net
Region: VIRGINIA
City: ASHBURN

Say what? I discussed this with B8er and we both believe it is a proxy for the Opera browser.

I have tried emailing you and my phone won't work here. They are taking me to the hotel now. It was a great meeting. Please meet me there. WHY WON'T YOU REPLY TO ME???

Here are the details.

SH-Abuja details again.

At this point, The Monsignor had emailed me letting me know Ike had phoned.

I've received a message you are here, but I went to the front desk and can't find you. WHERE ARE YOU????

Now, his IP showed as:

Quote:
IP Address: 41.184.80.126
Hostname: 41-184-80-126.rv.ipnxtelecoms.com
Region: LAGOS
City: LAGOS

However, a search also showed:
Quote:
IP Address: 41.184.80.126
ISP: IPNX Nigeria Ltd
Organization: IPNXng
Region: Abuja (NG)

So I needed further proof. Around this time, Gaggle Hangouts started going crazy.

Ike: hi
love
are you there?
i've been touring the whole Abuja with a cab man searching for your hotel cant find it
am in internet cafe
and they are not picking my calls any more
i've call there numbers some many time
pls go down to the desk and call me on my number
ask them to call me so i can fine you
am leaving here now am waiting for your call
or ask them to pick my call
am very tried here am am not happy
MJB: i sent you lot of massage i don]t know if you are not receiving them
Ike: hello please talk to me
MJB: WHERE R U????
Ike: pls tell some one there to call me now
i've been looking for your hotel since i received your msg
am now in internet to write you
what is going on there am with a cab man searching the whole Abuja
MJB: I sent you the address!!!!! Where is the internet cafe?
Ike: the hotel are not picking my calls any more please help me to find your location
MJB: Everyone is away from the desk now.
Ike: You dont know here
MJB: Well I can ask someone. How can the cab driver not find the hotel. I don't think you're even here.
Ike: all i need you to do is to get me some one number there that i can be calling whlie he or she get me the location
the address you give me the hotel is not there i've find the whole place since am touring round
MJB: What do you mean? I gave you the number here.
Ike: they are not attending to me on that number
MJB: Well. I'm here and that's the address they said. They don't know their own address?
Ike: get any of the stuff to help us
please this what i need you to do
MJB: Help who?
Ike: used the stuff number to call me so i can have the number and keep calling while he give me the location of the hotel.
please do this now
cause the cycber cafe is closing please do it now
so i can reach you
MJB: used the stuff number to call me so i can have the number and keep calling while he give me the location of the hotel. What does that mean? What is the address of the cafe?
Ike: UTC aera 10
do you know the place?
please find some one to help us on this
the hotel is hiding can;t find it
i need some one who is working there that i can talk to on phone to help me get the hotel location
this is all i need
No one is attending to the hotel phone
please get some one to do this now am out cause they are closing here
07035XXXXXX call me with one of the stuff number now
MJB: What do you mean it is hiding?
WHAT IS THE ADRESS?
OR THE NAME OF THE CAFE?
Ike: Am out of the cafe
Heading back to wuye where d hotel address is
Let some one pick me up from the wuye junction
MJB: Why won't you tell me where you are? I can see if they have a van or something to come pick you up.
Ike: Wuye junction is where I am now
Let me wait you there so u can pick me up
Hello
Are u there?
MJB: Ok. Will they know where that is?
Can you send a picture of a landmark or something I can show them?
Ike: Yes is there address they givee
Me
Just tell them where I am
MJB: Who gave you?
You are being stubborn love. I can't help you if you won't speak to me in English.
Ike: Close to the police contain in wuye junction
MJB: What's a police contain?
Ike: OK honey tell them am in front of peace haven hotel
They should know there
MJB: Ok. Can you send me a picture of it so I can give it to them for extra insurance? And they can see your face to know you, too!
Ike: Honey is night here
U have my pic why not give it to them
MJB: I don't have access to it and I know its night silly.
Ike: Honey am using phone to chat u
MJB: Yes I know
As soon as I find someone I will send them. They have said something about turning the generators off. What does that mean?
Ike: Fine it difficult to send pix in charting let me see on gmail

Sure enough, this pic came in...

Quote:

here is the peace haven hotel

Looks an awful lot like this place, doesn't it?

Ike: I sent u the hotel pix in your email
They are going to off the light
I will take you out of that hotel wen I get there
Is not a good one

Am standing in front of peace hotel am waiting plz
MJB: Ok. I have it and will give it to them! Can't wait to see u my love!
Ike: Honey are u there?
Same here please let some one come fast give them my phone number to
Too
MJB: What is not a god one? It's really nice here
Ike: Really and I find it very difficult to find the place?
I have been tour around abuja with a cab man
The taxi man is not happy cause I have used all his day
I need to pay him big

Honey are u there?
Is some one coming for me?
Are u there talk to me
Hello honey talk to me nah
Why are u silent to me?
MJB: Network problems. I will send someone and will pay the cab. I am sorry sweaty!
Ike: Am seating in front of peace haven hotel in wuye junction please let some one come fast pls my love am very tried
MJB: You can sleep here with me.
Go into the hotel and take a nap.
Ike: Hoeny
Have u send some one?
Yes am sleeping there with u till the day u will go
Babe have u sent some one to pick me up here?
MJB: I have to wait for someone. A manager.
Ike: Let one of them given u his number so I can call them to give me the direction to the hotel.
How long can we be hanging and wait the manger?
MJB: I have no idea. This not my country.
Ike: Honey what u need to do talk to any of the stuff to give u his number so I can talk to them to give me the direction, the cab man has to close work by 9pm and is almost we can't keep waiting for the manger plz
MJB: Ok. Hold on.
Ike: Am still here honey
Babe are u there?
Hello
Please if you are there talk to me
Honey are u there?
Why u are not responding to me?
U are offline
Am really worried here cause I don't know what to do with this cab man
I don't think u are in Abuja, cause I don't know the reason why some one can't help u to pick me up or give u number to call me, you also went offline without talking to me know very well I don't know anybody here and I don't have any money with me to pay the cab man, why did u do this to me?

Then I signed off and went offline. It was around 9 PM West Africa Time at this point and The Monsignor said he would not be available until after 10 PM WAT.

I have to thank The Monsignor for the excellent calls, recording and editing. Plus a special shout out to Britannicus for really adding to the call.

They may be heard here:

https://soundcloud.com/mr-randy-t0m/bw419ersladshabujaapr15intro

https://soundcloud.com/mr-randy-t0m/bw419ersladshabujaapr15

Important Note:
4Shared pops-up an ad for the Citrio browser. Sometimes, to make its 'close' icon visible (to get rid of the damned thing and access the audio underneath it), the screen has to be reduced (Ctrl and - )

ETA: A super huge thank you and shout out to SH-Abuja for being such accommodating hosts and having a fine facility and staff!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Last edited by bware419ers on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems those sound files have been deleted...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Freshly replaced!

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Gang!!!! I do believe Ike had a sleepless night.

He sent Mals quite a few 'Are you there?' type messages last night. It seems there was a problem:

Quote:
Mals I think Mary is in big problem, I want you to get some details of the Nollywood office that she came to visit here and there phone numbers as I have made report to the police here and they need some thing to start the search, once you read this massage kindly get back to me with any thing you can, the Nollywood meeting she hard was a fake one the hotel where they sent her is a fake this people are 419 fraud start so whatever details your hand can get to know please send it to me it can help the police to locate her.

Ever so Groggy and Confused Mals responded a few minutes ago:

Quote:
Canoe my Brother,

This had better not be your idea of a joke. She met with the Nollywood crew and will again today from my understanding. Can you tell me why you think she is in trouble?

This is very disconcerting my Friend.

He'll be in touch shortly I imagine.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On behalf of Mr Geoffrey and all at SH, Hearty Congratulations! Cool
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Ike, stranded and pissed:

Quote:

Mary wherever you are now I want you to reply this massage once you read it, I think you are in a big problem wherever you are, the people there is 419 and they are killer, they told me yesterday night they will be collecting all your money and bush you away, now I have made report to the police and they need some details to start work so they can locate you, those people hide you where no one can see you so let start with the address you ship my laptop and phone to if there is any other details like phone number and how you get connected to the so Nollywood which is fake. I want you to get in touch with me am still in abuja and the police are waiting to get any details to locate you as I know they off there internet and they let you used there computer so they can hack in to your mail box and get all our emails, those people never pick me up as they promise you. Please get in touch with me back.

Quote:
All what they told you is fake, the hotel is fake and they told me on phone they will collect everything from you, now I want to know where you are and so I can come pick you up with police, they disconnect us both while we are talking yesterday, wherever you find your self now try and reach me by phone or email am waiting for your responds, I have also notify Mals about this please get back to me .

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We just called the Lad twice. He takes a while to answer and there is nil background noise. He is playing the silent game and says nothing.

SH staffs will withdraw now, until or unless it is required that further hospitality should be extended Cool
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent to Ike.

Oh Buddha!!! Where the hell are you? There have been so many problems and you have lied to me again. Right now, I am finishing up meeting with Nollywood and then we are going to dinner. They have let me use their computers since the network is down at the hotel. Why were you not there when Mr. Bojangles went to pick you up last night? Really? I fly half way around the world to meet my love and you don't even show? Mr. Bojangles said he spoke with you and went to the Peace Heaven hotel and waited and waited and you weren't even there. He said you were a big joker and I'm starting to believe him. I had to get some sleep because of jet lag and I wanted to be rested for your arrival. But, it didn't matter did it since you have made me look like a foul, flying here and not even meeting me. Are you even real?

Then, to top it off, there was a robbery of the hotel last night and the safe was stolen. The bad news is all of your money was in the safe. It's ok, though because the hotel said they were insured and the insurance man was out this morning so we will get the money back. In the meantime, I was going to ask Mr. D to wire the money, but I'm not going to do that since you aren't even here in Abuja. That is some pretty shady stuff, don't you think? Having me travel all this way and then you aren't even here? Well, at least we're making a good deal to film with Nollywood at a discount. Mr. D is going to be so pissed we have wasted this time and money on you and you're just playing with us. UGH!

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent, excellent work guys! Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ike is rather Frantic:

Quote:
Yes is not a joke is real cause the hotel address was fake is not real, also they ask me to stand somewhere and wait for someone to pick me up to go and see her I spent the whole night waiting and no one come for me, all I got from them was a call that Mary is having $35000 with her they are going to beat her and collect the money and trow her away so I can go and pick her on the road side and suck her pussy that is the only thing I can get from her, they also hack into her email box and read every of her email, also the number of the hotel is fake and the number they used calling me is always off only when they want to call me they will on it, am in abuja has made the report to police but they need details to work with please get me any details about the Nollywood people she meet her, so we can find the locatetion fast before some thing happen to her, she told me she has ship the phone and laptop she buy for me to the nollywood office kindly find the invoice and send me the address of the nollywood.

This is serious! No Phone and no Ladtop? Dang Mals had best respond:

Quote:
Canoe My Brother,

Please calm down as I’m getting rather confused and worried about my Mary. I need to remain strong and work with me because this isn’t making any sense to me whatsoever.

Mary is a very strong Woman so I pray my Brother that she is safe but I’m also very disappointed that you were not able to take care of her in her moment of need. Canoe I trusted you and I will continue to trust you as a Brother and a Friend but right now I’m at my Wits end. I’m almost tempted to use some unsavory language at the moment but will attempt to refrain.

Have you heard from her recently because I have not. As you know how much I care for her and value her hard work and professionalism so we really need to hear her side of the story before jumping to any conclusions.

Yours,

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG I busted a gut reading this and listening to the calls ... and I have coffee to clean off my keyboard.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, you guys really should post disclaimers NOT to drink while reading/watching/listening Laughing

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts x274 Mortar
Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oscarpiles wrote:
Ike is rather Frantic:
Quote:
...all I got from them was...they are going to beat her and collect the money and trow her away so I can go and pick her on the road side and suck her pussy that is the only thing I can get from her...

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic! Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ike seems sad.

Laughing

This should cheer him up:
Quote:

How I miss you!!!!
I am released from jail as the Grande Jury has aquessed and found not enough evidence for me to be held. It really wasn't my fault anyway and my Shyster told me he could get me off. I had been locked up since I fled after getting bailed out (I didn't make it to France but was arrested trying to board the flight) I am looking forward to reconnecting with you and I want you to know I miss you so damn much. Fuck jail life, it is not anything I'll ever do again. I'll fucking slit my damn wrists before I go to jail again.

I have to check in with the Phat Monster. He held my position while I was on "leave of absense" and while I'm sure you are probably here now, I do hope you aren't fucking any one. You remember me, I'm the one you love. I'm the only woman in your life and you better not forget it.

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
I Miss you more my Angel Kate!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is a real thing of joy to my heart reading from you again, i was so worried that i ask everybody about you with out answer from them both Art, Charles, and Candy, but all the same i kept my fate that one day i will see you, Good to hear you are free now i think i now have my insider back? all this time i've been very sad and worried and alot of though come up i keep asking myself the kind of people am dealing with. But i believe things will be fine, am still here in Nigeria which i don't even believe myself any more but what can i do, You know i quit my job for this and uptill now am still here in nigeria and never know when it will ever be, so if you have the chance to see mr charlse let me know why am still here and why his silent on my e-mail i sent him? my darling welcome back am happy to have you back in my life you are the only one i love and will always do.
TeaBag

Quote:
I am so happy to hear from you my TeaBag! I thought you would be here already though so I am sad.
Phat Monster held my position. I know they were told they could not speak to anyone about me or my case as my Shyster gave them a CEESE and DECIST order.
No one was allowed to talk until the case was presented to the Grand Jury.
I am allowed to talk about it now. I was in a lot of pain with my wrist and Phat Monster gave me some of his pain medicines. I needed more and eventually tried other drugs. The guy I purchased them from let me use at his place. I passed out and when I woke up he was dead on the floor. I simply left him there. Eventually the police tracked me down and held me for suspicion of murder but I didn't murder him, he overdosed on the LSD. Not my fault.
It has been such a terrible experrience for me and all I could think about was my TeaBag and how we may never meet if I didn't get out of jail.
But now I'm free and I am missing you so much!

I didn't know you had a job to quit. What happened? I don't understand. Why would you quit your job?

Well I may see Mr Charles soon since his partner is my private Shyster and I owe her money still. I had no idea that Shysters were so damn expensive. I had to sell one of my cars and I'm still owing her money. I should have been a Shyster. And it takes forever for them to get back to their clients too! I swear I think all they do is dine out and spend money. Well I am to see Phat Monster since my job may have some new conditions due to my being 'away' which is code for 'jail'.

My sweet TeaBag, please do what you can to get here. I have been thinking that I should like to start a family soon and to spit out some kids like normal people do. If possible maybe we can do that right away? I also need for you to start planning our wedding since we have to be married to have babies since I don't want to birth bastard children. Do you have any problems changing your religion for me? Let me know right away.

I love you and you are mine, forever.
Never forget that.

Quote:

Am more happy then you do for read your massage today, how are you doing my love? Thanks for the explanation of everything how it happened, I do believe you learn a lesson from that and you are willing to Seattle down just as you said? My love I’ve job before I quit my job to focus on my music carers hoping by now I’ll have my first music out from the way things where moving then, as you can see am here Art has not write me and Mr Charles don’t even care so once in a while they will just drop mail, so now my love what is our fate of meeting each other? Is there any other way I can visit ? is there any means you can help for us to be together? Where you able to meet with Art? Honey do let me know about it.

But I never know you have cars? You never told me about it not even once and the type of cars, well honey I need you house telephone number so I can call you to hear your voice even for once cause I so much miss you, I think as people that are in love and wish to marry them self e-mail is not the best way of communication cause I may not always check my e-mail always so kindly provide me with mobile number I can reach you, as you also know I miss you so much so kindly send me some of your lovely pictuere my love.And when you meet with Mr charles try and talk to him cause as it stand now I don’t know what to believe anymore.

My Love Kate I agreed with you in 100% we should start a family together plan our wedding and start having our kids, but honey I need to be there so this can happen in our life, so once I get there we can wed and leave together. So honey can you explain more about this religion things cause I don’t understand you, may I know which religion you belong? And why you want me to change mine? Cause I was bore and grow up in a Christan home and all my life I’ve been a Christan kindly get back to me my love, I so much miss you love you for ever.

Teabag
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic