SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I don't do kids or tomfoolery job, bring on the Evil Nurse

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A fun little pig hunt that turned into a long, entertaining string of lad abuse. The first appearance of my new Evil Hospice Nurse; I suspect he’ll be making multiple trips into the land of lad.

Hello Car1ing Christie (I wonder if the lads are stealing names from each other, too? This character’s name has only been used in baits, leeted on Eater.)

I am Ms. Lisbeth Williams, the delegated United Nations secretary for United Kingdom administration and fund accreditation. I am the head of the UK Internet investigation and motorization Bureau. We monitor all federal governments’ transactions, individual transactions, and corporate bodies’ transaction. On my table here, you have the total sum of: $15mUSD (Fifteen Million USD) to receive from the National Bank of Ukraine, which has been delay since all this while, but we are fully prepared to get your fund to you, provided you will obey and stick to our official instructions for time being You have to stop Communicate with impostor Right now to enable you to Receive your Fund.

United Kingdom adopted the new system since 4 years ago; where with the United Nations were forced to bring in delegates to represent the state in Europe here. There is this software we called Inter-monitoring unit, it can monitor all transactions, bank transfers and many more Online duties within an hour. We found out that you had pass through a lot of hell from the hands of these impersonators, in the stead we decided to intervene into the situation. This good office is affiliated and associate with the Office of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group, Finance ministry, and Economic and financial crime commission's office. They collaborate with our good office, since we are the supreme power delegated by the United Nations in the world. They have no options than to co-operate and submit every encrypted transaction going Online, by so doing we ourselves monitor things as they go Online. In the last two months, we have saved several citizens of the world, from the hands of Swindlers, Scammers, and Internet theft, In the stead of the above, we reckon you to comply with this good office and henceforth, desist from dealing with anybody whatsoever, and as well I shall tell you the next modalities upon the confirmation of your reply and understanding of this good office Your Approved Document from the Royal Bank of Scotland Group is with me. We anticipate to hearing from you soon.

Note: Reconfirm your Full name, Address, Phone Number, Age and Occupation

Yours truly,
Lisbeth Williams

Ukraine? I've never been there. I think they're fighting with the Russians, right?

Was this meant for me?

Attention Car1ing Christie,
I got your mail and the content well understood. Since you have well consented and know the duties and obligations of this good office, we therefore, implore you to comply with all terms and conditions guiding this good office. We also implore you to make sure you desist from anyone whom has been dealing illegally and impersonating any good office pretending they are real and which they are not, once more desist from them.

Anyone either or whatever, as only this good office alone can rectify and get your fund transferred to you. I am to congratulate you and to give you further instructions about the modus-operadi of how we shall get your fund transferred to you. Also I am not trying to threatens you or try to make you feel I am taking you for granted, I am just trying to tell you we are assigned by the diplomatic mission to expedite and discharge your duties properly. Although, it comes in a caveat and frivolous way, but the truth is that we must emancipate all our clients from the hands of extorts. Once more, sorry for any kind of inconveniences we might have caused you. This good office is fully ready to do the remitting of your fund to you provided you shall follow the plan as it were formalized. Although, the process is an advance process and it requires a lot of skills and tactics from the high proliferate professionals that are expertise to handle such a mission. I shall get you in touch with the assigned diplomatic man to handle your matter.

Lastly, please get me the following information: Name of your State, Name of the nearest airport to your place, your full home or office address, where you want the diplomat to meet you and deliver the box, and your phone number. The fund is packaged inside an Iron steel Italian safe and it is kept in our strong room, so no one can ever try to open it that is how the National bank uses to package all foreign funds. So, all we need to do is that we shall assign a Diplomatic man whom will fly the box to you in person into your country, he shall be informed that the box contain diplomatic documentations, and he shall not be made to know that the fund contain raw cash so that he can manipulate the system, we shall get you a specialized computerized computer code that was used to lock the box, as soon as the box arrive into your country, or at your door step, you can then use the code to open the box and start spending your fund. Get back to me as soon as possible.

Yours in services,
Lisabeth Williams

(Two scripts down, time to take a step sideways.)

I haven't consented to anything yet, I don't even know you.

Where did all that money come from? This is the first I've heard about it.

Attention Christie,

The money is coming from united kingdom, and you are entitled to receive the money.

Really? How is it that I'm entitled to all that cash? It's really really exciting but I'd hate to get in trouble about it.

This is real and legal, if you follow my instruction you shall receive the fund successfully.

Okay, so what do I need to do?

(Back to a piece of the second script. Lazy lad.)

Kindly get me the following information: Name of your State, Name of the nearest airport to your place, your full home or office address, where you want the diplomat to meet you and deliver the box, and your phone number. The fund is packaged inside an Iron steel Italian safe and it is kept in our strong room, so no one can ever try to open it that is how the National bank uses to package all foreign funds. So, all we need to do is that we shall assign a Diplomatic man whom will fly the box to you in person into your country, he shall be informed that the box contain diplomatic documentations, and he shall not be made to know that the fund contain raw cash so that he can manipulate the system, we shall get you a specialized computerized computer code that was used to lock the box, as soon as the box arrive into your country, or at your door step, you can then use the code to open the box and start spending your fund. Get back to me as soon as possible.

Yours in services,
Lisabeth Williams

Wow, that thing must be heavy, It sure seems like it would be a whole to easier to send a check, but I suppose you know your business. Name of your State, Hawaii Name of the nearest airport to your place Lanai Airport, your full home or office address PO Box 99483, Lanai City, Lanai Hawaii USA 96763, where you want the diplomat to meet you and deliver the box at the airport I suppose, and your phone number don't have one, at my age I probably couldn't hear the damn thing anyway

What happens now?

Attention Christie,

Thank you for your mail Your full itinerary was Receive I want you to Cool your Mind down I promise you if you can act fast your Fund we get to you By Next week Stop Communicating with impostor so we can get your fund to you. It has been stored for more vivid observation and verification on how our diplomatic measures can beat the airport and also pass through the airport without been searched or asked to be searched by the airport authority over there. You must believe this is real, we are not joking here, and I tell you to put your trust in me, and follow my simple instructions ok?. A double minded man cannot receive from God, and a faithless man is like a wasted trash basket. The diplomatic man will arrive at your exact address been given and that is why I said you must contact Mr. Anthony Sebastian. I want you to know we have being looking for Internet impostors because they are tarnishing the Image of the Government of Collecting money from innocent People Stop Communicate with them Ok I promise you if you can Follow My simple instruction your Fund we get to you, Sr. Sebastian is the Senior Diplomatic Correspondent officer, he is very good and active in beating airports and securities, he is well recognized too in Europe delivery. He has delivered so many diplomatic boxes to so many countries in the word. Asia, Europe, America, Indonesia, Australia, name them, he is an active diplomatic united nation personnel. You can contact him via below email and tell him to explain well his plan with you. I have just forwarded your information to him. Send your Full Nearest Airport and your Mobile number to them so when they get there they will give you a call. Below are his detail contacts:

anthony_sebastian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
dip.anthony_sebastian@xxxxxxxxx
Sr. Anthony Sebastian
Senior Correspondent
UN Chapter United Kingdom
Tel: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Please mind your speech when contacting him and try to comply with his good office. Just try to obey him with respect and you will see how he will deliver your services perfectly Here is the Code of your Boxes . Please write it Down okay this is your Consignment number 33241 please do not disclose it to the Diplomatic man When you come in contact with him.

Yours truly,
Lisabeth Williams

(Ah, the pass-off script. Mind my speech? Hehehe…right.)

There are a few things I don't understand. What do you mean by impostor? And why would I hide that code from the guy delivering the box?

As I said, I don't have a phone. If he just sends me his flight information I can arrange for someone to meet him

Impostors mean internet hijackers. Contact The diplomat and discuss with him about the delivery of the box.

(Time to check in with “Anthony”.)

Sir, can you clarify what this is all about?

ATTN: Car1ing Christie,

It is nice hearing from you. I have heard and dialogue on your case with Mrs Lisabeth Williams.

(The following is now my absolute number one super duper favorite script. I posted it elsewhere, but it’s still with reading. I love this lad.)

I have told her much about how i operate my delivery discharge duties. I don't do kids or tomfoolery job. I do an expertize job and i don't leave traces at all. But before we proceed, let me point out my do and don't to you. For i will not condone any act of disobedient, look warmness, insincerity, dishonesty and laziness. what i hate most is for someone to doubt my credibility. But without all the sort of messes i have mentioned, i am a comely man, hardworking and ready to serve all my clients better to the uttermost satisfaction. I have handled a lot of duties, deliveries, and even discharging block raw gold boxes to high profile personnel in the world. for you to know that i am more enlightened and learned in this areas of professionalism.

Yes about my plan. and schedule. I don't work with a small plan, i work with a great and powerful plan of delivery, that is why i always deliver boxes safe to clients and i have never failed anyone on matter like this. that is why i was named Mr. Perfect, by my co-diplomats.

The plan goes thus:

We have a private hired diplomatic Jet that we do normally uses to convey down Boxes to every of our clients in the world. it was owned by a well renown United nations former secretary General. Dr. Kofi Annan. this jet will be flied by a very good flight Decker, two diplomatic security will be accompanied with me, so that there will be no searching of any of our luggage nor boxes at the airport.

That means everyone in the flight will be fully diplomatic personnel. The flight is being used to deliver Diplomatic beverages, documents, and vital united nations goods. so, it will not be searched or no officials will dare try to search it. My plan is that, immediately our negotiation is deem fit and agreeable. i shall fly the private jet, keep the box into a fruit and beverage cottons and seal it with diplomatic labels. then, i shall carry it through the back yard of the airport without passing through the Airport scan security center, I will tell the officials that the box contain diplomatic beverages to be delivered to the United nations diplomatic consulate in Manchester NH (Manchester NH). then, put the boxes into our own personal private jet and fly it straight to your country. yes i got the nearest Airport to your state. I hope that plan is good for you?, If you can pay us off and upon the confirmation of your payment, because payment must be confirmed before i can put myself in any commitment of any client for that matter. As you know i will have to pay all those officials that will be accompanying me to discharge the duty properly.

Lastly, the cost to hire the jet alone is : 3000 pounds. Each diplomatic man will collect 1500 pounds each.(total for 2 men is: 3000 pounds), diplomatic delivery charges is : 4000 pounds .

So, the total amount of Standard fixed payment is: 10,000 pounds. you are allowed to pay 20 percent upfront ( 2000 pounds) and at the point of delivery you shall pay the balance of (8000 pounds) That is all my plan and if you can hurry up and get things done today, we can fly your boxes down to your country on the 26-03-2015, for you to see how effective and reliable our services is.

I wait earnestly to hearing from you. I shall send you the names which you will use to send the money to me through western union money transfer services. i need to hear from you before i can start coming. call me on Phone number:

Tel: xxxxxxxxxxx

In Liberty we stand.
Sr. Anthony Sebastian
Senior Correspondent
Tel: Tel: xxxxxxxxxxxx

I understand what you're saying, but is this all legal? That's a lot of sneaking around, it sounds like a spy movie.

I'm much too old to go to jail you know. What are the risks here?

Attention Christie,

Thie is %100 real and legal, i have all the legal document that will pass me through United State Custom, so all we are doing is legal and not agains US Government Law.

When are you sending the payment of 2000GBP equivalent to USD3000.

You can send it via western union to below information today so that me and my men can leave UK tomorrow to US.

Receiver Name: Anthony Sebastian
Address: London UK
Security Question: Jesus
Security Answer: Is Lord

Kindly scan the copy of the reciept obtain from western union to me as soon as the payment is been made.

I will be expecting to hear from you as fast you can get this conclude today.

Regards.

In Liberty we stand.
Sr. Anthony Sebastian
Senior Correspondent
Tel: Tel: +44 7024079556

This is all quite a surprise!

I don't think there is any western union here, but I will find out.

Kindly Find out or if there is any moneygram shop close to you, you can send from there also.

Okay, I sent one of the nurses to find out.

Okay that sound good, incase you are not allowed to send the $3000 once, you can split it into two and send each to the information i gave you.

Look, this isn't going to happen in a day, you're talking about everything that I have. The bank will allow me to overdraw my account until the end of the month, but you need to be sure that the boxes are here before then. If they aren't I won't be able to pay the bill here, I'm already two months behind, and they'll just push me out the door. I'm trusting you with my life here. at my age I would never survive this mess.

(So, will he go with “send whatever you have” or let the old buzzard get thrown out on the street?)

Dear Christie,
If you can make the payment today, i and my men shall leave tomorrow and we will arrive on 26th to deliver the box, we shall me et you at your door step since we have all your home details to locate you.

(Scumbag. No surprise there.)

I will contact the jet owner immediately i receive the payment and the pilot is already aware that we are coming to US.
So kindly get it done today to enable us speed up the delivery.

Well, the nurse came back and we don't have western union or moneygram here. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, it'a a really small place. If I mail you a check, I don't think it would get to you on time, would it?

Am not sure the check will get here on time, but can you send the nurse to check this location 878 Front St, Unit B, Lahaina, HI 96761. I search it from google.

Western union is the best option and fast. Kindly talk to the nurse and check around to find western union or moneygram shop or walmart store.

I don't think you understand, Lahaina is on a different island. The only way to get there would be to grow wings and fly.

When I made my deposit to move into hospice, I sent the money from my bank here to their bank in Honolulu. Can I send the money to your bank directly? At least I know that will work.

It will take 3 three days to clear in my account, i have a good friend of mine in usa, can you send the money to his account and he will get it sent to me via western union today.

Here is my friend account details.

Account Number: xxxxxxxxxx
Routing: xxxxxxxxxx
Account Holder: Dr. xxxxxxxxxxx
Account Holder Address: 671 Front Ave., xxxxxxxxxxxx

The money will reflect in the account today and he will send it to UK today.

I think this is the best option right now to enable us deliver on the 26th

Okay, I'll send the nurse back out to do that.

Okay that sound good, kindly scan the copy of the transfer slip and forward it to me.

(A few minutes later…)

Attention Christie,

Hvae you transfer into the account?

The nurse isn't back yet, she went on her lunch break

I believe she is going to transfer the money today so that i can inform my friend the the money is coming today.

Yes, that's right

Okay, i will be expecting the wire transfer slip

Where exactly is the diplomat right now? It may take a while to get here, there are only a few flights each day

We are coming with private jet, we will leave Uk tomorrow morning and we will be in Hawaii on 26th

Okay, you'll have to refuel in Honolulu, there are no gas services here. The airport is really small.

(I sure am a helpful bastard, aren’t I?)

Okay, Thanks for the information, i will email you before we leave Uk tomorrow.

Okay, the money should be there in the morning, at least that's what the nurse said. He's kind of an asshole, but at least he's helping me out

she is transefering the money tomorrow. i will inform my friend.

(Fast forward a day.)

Attention Christie,

Kindly make sure the money was transfer to the account in the morning today. So that my frined can be able to get it fast and send it to me in Uk.

(Fast forward another 12 hours)

What is going on? i havent hear from you today and the money have not been transfer to my friend account, kindly make the transfer early today to enable us leave Uk tomorrow.

Is the money there?

Oh, and the nurse is a "he", not a she.

(Just to confuse things a little, this is when I decided to create the new Evil Hospice Nurse, having retarded my attorney. I suspect the lads will be much likely to believe that lady nurse would heap on the abuse to come.)

There is no money in the account yet. Did the nurse transfer the money yesterday, kindly send me the transfer slip for proof to show my friend who owns the account.

I'll talk to the nurse when he gets in this morning. He said it would be done yesterday

Have you hear fro the nurse?

Not yet, he should be in soon. It's not quite 9:00 here.

Okay I will be expecting the slip

Is the diplomat ready?

We haven't got the money. If we get the money today we will leave UK tomorrow and we will be in your by 8am your time.

Okay. He said he sent it yesterday, you'll hear from him soon I'm sure

Okay, she should try and provide the transfer slip.

Like I said, it's not a she. His name is Gomez

Okay madam, I will be expecting to hear from him as soon as possible.

Haha, and I'm not a madam

Ohhh, sorry for the interruptions.

(Wait a while)

Once I hear from him I will let you know.

(Wait some more)

I haven't hear from Gomez.

Gomez stopped by and said he sent you an email. Did you get it?

Yes but he never send the slip.

I looked it up for your diplomat, the flights from Honolulu to Lanai are at 6:25 am, 9:30 am and 2:40 pm. I hope that helps.

When does he arrive in Honolulu?

(Most of that whole back and forth happened over several hours, poor little bugger didn’t have time for anything else.)

(All of these came over a two-day period, unanswered by Carl.

I havent got the $3000, i called my friend and he said no money was transfered to the account.

I havent got the $3000, i called my friend and he said no money was transfered to the account.

Complement of the day to you. I havent got the $3000, i called my friend and he said no money was transfered to the account. Gomez have not transfer the money because he didnt send the copy of the transfer slip to me.

No money yet in my friend account.

Your so called brother is a rippers and scammer. He refuse to transfer the $3000.

(I bet you’re figuring something nefarious is going on…you’re right.)

(Carl chimes in figuring the “diplomat” should be on his way.)

Today is my lucky day, right?

Which flight is the diplomat on? Do I need to send someone to get him?

I havent got the $3000.

(A few hours later.)

Complement of the day to you. I haven't got the $3000, i called my friend and he said no money was transferred to the account. Gomez have not transfer the money because he didn't send the copy of the transfer slip to me.

(Let’s back up a couple days and pick up our story when Carl’s nurse “went to the bank”.)

Is the right address to email Carl's receipt scan?

Gomez Law

Yes, send the copy here..

You'll want to read this WHOLE message, my little Nigerian friend.

Let's start with telling you what I already know so that we can get all the bullshit out of the way.

You're not in the UK, you're in Nigeria. Probably on Tokunbo Street somewhere, there seems to a shitload of internet cafes on that one. Near Oshodi, maybe? I suppose it doesn't really matter.

(Just a shot at the lat/long of the IP address in case I ended up needing to send someone to visit.)

There is no diplomat. There is no money. You're just a scamming thief sitting at a computer trying to steal from people too old and too stupid to know what you really are. I know what you are.

That is what I know, here is what YOU do NOT know. Car1ing isn't scraping to get the money, he's got fucking millions. He made a fortune on the stock market for years and was living in a massive mansion here until he got so old and so confused he had to be put in this shithole to wait to die. He has no idea what the fuck is really going on and actually thinks he's got no money AND he believes everything bit of the crap you've been feeding him. He'll do anything to get the diplomat to come here. How do I know this? Because the old fool gave me his email password to help him. He trusts me, he thinks I'm his fucking brother sometimes. He'll do anything I tell him.

So here's the deal. He believes you and he trusts me. If we work together on this we can pull more money out of that stupid old man than you've ever seen in your whole fucking life. Are you in or afraid of making some real cash?

(Silence for a while. I thought I might have lost him.)

(Time for another little tweak.)

My break is over, I will check later for a message from you.

Remember, you have nothing to lose and thousands to gain so don't be stupid.

(These three came seconds apart.)

How do i believe you?

Did you transfer the $3000?

If you have a phone number you can send it to me to call you.

Answers to your questions, my little Nigerian scamming friend,

No, I did not send you anything. I don't want you to take that small amount and disappear before we score big. Very big. I need to know this big a job won't scare you off.

You don't have a choice to believe me or not. I am in complete control of this situation and you can have the biggest payday in your whole like or you can go fuck yourself. I don't really care. Remember, I make the rules and you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Why would you not work with me if it costs you nothing?

And no, you can't have my phone number. Any idiot could find me with that information and I don't trust you yet. Don't worry, that will come late when it's time to get paid.

I'll split our gains with you 60/40. Are you in or not?

I will work with you, who get 60 ang who get 40?

(Yeeha, showtime.)

I get 60 of course, I'll be doing most of the work over here. You're lucky I didn't say 70 30

brother 50/50 is a deal, let conclude like that and let startt sharing money. he sent me two mails that i havent reply now.
we need to be communicating somewhere faster the sending email.

Considering the amount of money that old fool has, if you hold up your end, 50 50 is fine.

Tell him that the diplomat is going to need some liability documents for the pilots so that they can't be sued for this transaction. $12,000

Tell him that you and I have spoken and I have agreed to help him on your behalf and if he has any questions, he can just ask me.
I'll be watching his email from here. Let's get this started.

what of the first $3000, when are you sending my share for that, can you send it to me via western union

(He hears from Carl that Gomez sent the money.)

He make it clear to me that you have told him that i have got the money, so since then i never respond to him because i want to hear from you first.

Of course he believes you have the money, how the hell else were we going to get this rolling? now get on with the next step.

can you get a yahoo messenger to speedup our conversation.

Yahoo messenger is disabled here, sorry. It's an old piece of shit computer, but that's the way it is. There's all sorts of crap turned off.

Carl wasn't kidding about western union, we don't have it on this fucking rock. The first thing I'm going to do when we finish this game is get as far away from this shithole as I can.

And I told you, I don't want you to just take the $3000 and disappear. Call it an insurance policy for me. Now get on with it before we have to wait until tomorrow

(How about a little urgency?)

This is going to take some time, but I promise you that, by the time we're done. $12,000 will just make you laugh. Now get on with it, the old fart usually has dinner at 4:00 and then is asleep soon after that.

(Now I let him whine for a while, just ‘cause I’m a prick.)

what about the first $3000?

I have to get my $1500 before next step.

i need to get my share for the $3000 before anything because he believe i have got the money and now he his asking when the diplomat will arrive.

so how do i got my share from the $3000. i have to get my own share moving i give another bill.

Can't you read? You'll get the money when I say you will. Now quit fucking around, Carl will be away from his computer soon.

i cant beleive that, i have to get my share first, then i give another bill of $12,000.

I have to get my $1500 before next step.

You'll get it when I say you do, I control this situation and you'll do what I say when I say to do it. It's just like I suspected. You're bitching about a lousy 1500 and you'll be gone when you get it. Don't be so small time.

Look, this idiot has MILLIONS OF FUCKING DOLLARS and I know we can get a shitload of it. Play it my way and half is yours. And like I said, it costs you nothing to be my partner and the payday is huge. You have nothing to lose.

Don't be an idiot.

Listen to me, i can not run away when i get the $1500, we have a lot of money to share. if you want this business to long i have to be getting my own share fast. Make arrangement and send ,y own share Asap. you have the account details to transfer the $1500 into.

You seem to be under the impression that you have a choice here. You don't. You can walk away with nothing or you can take a chance at being the richest boi in fucking Africa.

Why would you pass that up? What kind of idiot are you?

Mr Man, we have the chahce to be rich, if it cant work that way then we both loose. My share before anything, you have got $3000 from him already, so send my share or else i write him i havent got any money and you havent send the transfer slip

You can write him all fucking day. You want to be rich? Follow my instructions.

The clock is ticking, Nigerian. I want him to get the message about the $12000 before he disappears until tomorrow.

Do you think you wiser than me, untill i have my $1500 before i message him about the $12,000.

Get my $1500 transfer and provide the transfer slip.

You can try all you want, he'll never get your messages.

Are you ready stop wasting time and get to work or do I have to find another dumbass scammer to work this game?

How can one fucking Nigerian have a head this hard?

I will never give another bill untill i have my own $1500. let me know when you ready to send my share.

Well?
I know you're online, I'm waiting to hear your brilliant response as to why you'd rather be poor than rich.
You're not getting a fucking penny until we finish and you're willing to give it up and get nothing. What the fuck for? Are you lazy or stupid?

I will never listen to you, you are a rippers and I will find a way to contact Carl

No you stupid shit, you will not find a way.

Even if you could, have you forgotten he do a fucking thing without me? He's a crazy old man in a hospital bed and nothing gets done unless I do it. I own the idiot and if you want to be in on the biggest score of your life, I own you. Why are you so worried about such a small amount of money when there is so much to gain?

Why do you keep up with this bullshit when you know I hold all the cards?

Send part of my share for me to believe you.

Not going to happen, you have no leverage in this.

Are you in or are you out? Are you smart enough for this or does REAL money make you piss yourself?

You make no sense at all.

(Each of the following came after each of the attempts that the lad made to send an email to Carl using several different addresses.)

Are you not smart enough to know what's going on? Do you not understand who is in charge here?

If you're too fucking stupid to work this game, give this "anthony" bullshit to someone who can handle it.

Keep creating new accounts, you moron. It won't help.

You really don't get it, do you?

Let me spell it out for you, little Nigerian scammer. This is what you have a chance to get, half of this. I'll keep adding more and more fees, you will tell him that they are needed and have him talk to me. I will confirm it and promise to help each step of the way. He's to old and confused to even realize what's going on.

$12000 for the documentation
$50000 for customs
4.5% Hawaii excise tax (that's a real tax, easy to explain) = $472500

And that doesn't include the capital gains tax.

Are you really prepared to be a stupid fuck and pass up even the CHANCE of this? Can you really be that much of an idiot?

Oh well, your loss. I get a hundred shitty spams from little mugus like you every fucking day. I'm sure I can find one smarter than your stupid ass to take over and be "anthony". You just lost a few hundred thousand dollars, you brainless piece of meat. Please feel free to go kill yourself, you're wasting valuable oxygen for pigs.

Pass up that much money and get nothing? Best not tell your boss or he'll do the killing.

Moron.

He stopped sending messages to Carl and slunk away, I guess. As much as I would have liked to have taken him deeper into the depths of evil, I’ll take the hat trick and move on.

First goal: pig in the corral
Second goal: waste hours and hours of his time
Third goal: he never knew he was being baited

Will one of you go out and get the hats off the ice, please?

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
p38cyq
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Super!
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent.
On a side note, the lads are always so stubborn about the small money, aren't they? Doesn't seem to matter if it's $50 or $500 they'd give up $5000 in order to get it. Lad logic I guess.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic