SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 6: time to open another chapter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the latest in the Saga of Turd. He has been in Kenya on safari for more than a year, and is inching towards his two year anniversary of being on safari. He has been baited for over 5 years, and has been as far east as Dakar, as far north as Cairo, as far south as Capetown, and as far east as Mombasa. He also spent some time at Adre and Abeche in Chad on the Sudanese border. He has six tattoos.

The last thread is here. The thread before that is here, and the one before that was here and the one before that was here and the first one was here.

An excellent summary by Dementedman can be found here.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:35 pm; edited 6 times in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Round 6! Turd is unquestionably the most heavily baited lad in Eater history, with the longest safaris and the most tattoos. And he's barely started. I see this going another five years easily. Turd is way, way too deeply invested in the fantasy to quit now. Not when his reward is so.... close......... Once more it's right across the border, simply waiting for him to pick it up. Finally.

Well, maybe not.

Can't wait to see this thread run 100 pages! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You wont believe what happens next, I promise.

eheheh
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Incredible run Doc. I can barely get a lad on safari for 2 days, and you've got Turd on safari for almost 2 years now. Simply amazing.

I'm looking forward to where this thread will take our intrepid Turd Boi.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Turd has completely written Bernie off by this point.

Wisely so.

If not, this email should do the trick!

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went back to the 2009 thread last night to re-read some of the early stages of this bait. In December Turd was on safari in Maidiguri, romancing two different women (Irina and Sarah) and counting on a total of $202,000 from various sources. As the new year approached Sir Winston, head of the safari camps, wrote to Turd to say he hopes "that you are preparing for a prosperous an most fruitful 2010."

Laughing

So now it's 2015 and Turd is still grasping at straws, hoping for that prosperous and fruitful outcome.

Oh-- and it was fun seeing the early stages of Bernie's psychotic side. Very Happy

This is such an amazing bait.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you!

Yeah. Its hard to imagine this is still ongoing, and further from ending than ever before. His world is so real to him, and he makes the next step so easy. I remember when he rolled out some format on Sir Winston, who had $52k waiting for him, and then.. off to Liberia, and then off to... Dakar.... Timbuktu... Abeche and Adre.... Egypt...

Now? He self baits. He makes it sooooo easy.

Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How does turd boi fund his safari continuously?
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^mooching, odd jobs, taking out bad loans, begging...his cost of living is very low.

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he gets to where he is going to be and then camps out. He spent 6 weeks in a half built building in Dakar, early on, and, since then, every time he gets somewhere, he goes about nest building.

I think he has loans from Bad People, hence he is not eager to go home until he gets paid.

Sometimes I feel sorry for him. His life, its ruined. These are the years to be settling down. He thinks he is going to get married to one of the temple women. Not happening. He thinks he has millions of dollars, which waits for him, right... over.... there. Not happening. He has 6 tattoos of gibberish, ranging from being a "Small Boi Thief" to "Top Homosexual", my baiting initials, two ying yangs, and, now, a 419 eater tat, wich "mugu" written upside down. But when Ramdi stole money, he was "Whatever. Life moves on..."

Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you say it's easy to feel sorry for him as a human, but hard to feel sorry for him as an individual? He is pretty despicable...

Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a uni gap year.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty sure he enjoys his (your) way of life.

I wonder if there is a way to send mails to loan sharks in lagos (real ones, not loan lads).

they should all know what he looks like.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so he is silent for quite some time...

will he reach kampala, or get caught by someone (either law enforcement or local gangs?). EDIT: best outcome (from our perspective): being stredded in hash conditions somewhere en route, beyond the kenyan border.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Munchkin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just amazing that he has self baited himself AGAIN!!

Fab work DR S
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dementedman wrote:

eheheh

You mean... he's finally going to get his money? Shocked

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ he actually might if he ever finds out.
What a story to tell.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uno Nisu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ what could go wrong? Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow, in kampala in uganda. he is close to having visited all african countries. Twisted Evil

congratulations Twisted Evil

any confirmation so far?

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is on gmail with this account, but others he uses Yahoo.

Soon he will quit all gmail accounts, on his own decision.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dementedman wrote:

What happens next?!?! I can scarcely believe what's happened so far!! Wink

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic