SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor Seviche wrote:
Did the master self baiter really just volunteer himself for a 400 mile international safari?

You betcha Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sounds so...

he needs to be reminded that he is a very good and resourcefull field agent. and maybe he needs to receive some intel about a guy named philios, who often spoiled their efforts and who is a potential threat to turds mission. Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ he needs to have ninjas turn up with the intention of shoving a sword up his arse. That or the chance of getting his leg over, the latter seemingly more successful with him.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, Uganda in the spring. Oh yes!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am still alive because i am smart enough not to venture into a bad zones blindly.

But not smart enough to know that he's been played for an utter fool for years now. And has the Eater MUGU tattoo to prove it.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love when he says he is so "smart", and that is why he survives....
Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and yet he insists on the safari to uganda.

get him to kampala and then the indian guy asks him to wait till a boat from india comes. and let's wait how long it takes him till he finds out, that kampala is at lake victoria, not the indian sea.

another thing would be dar es salam... it is at the coast of the indian ocean and a rathole, which he already knows.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree. It would be perfect if he turned down Ethiopia to settle for Uganda, then the day after he lands in Kampala Baba tells him the boat is only hours away from Mombasa.

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like bold new places, so it looks like Uganda is it. I really wanted Mogadishu on his travel list, but the Somali border is not an easy place, even for an experienced "agent" lime Turd.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.newvision.co.ug/news/633702-kibaale-national-park-ebola-free.html here is some good news. maybe turd can get a group photo here. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor Seviche wrote:
I agree. It would be perfect if he turned down Ethiopia to settle for Uganda, then the day after he lands in Kampala Baba tells him the boat is only hours away from Mombasa.

how about this: for the christian temple, kampala is a good idea. and then we need to get him to write to baba, that he went to kampala. baba just looks at google maps and sees that it is close to the sea. not knowing that it is just lake victoria.

and then baba just asks around if a boat will ever go to the harbour of kampala. which of course will never happen. I bet, it will take several weeks till turd informs baba, that kampala isn't located at the indian ocean.

baba is nice, friendly but not overly intelligent, and he can easily make that mistake Twisted Evil

susanstohelit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really wonder why he doesn't go home. Doesn't he have one? Wouldn't he rather be there?

Nah, you guys have worked on him too much for that. He may be worried for their safety.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think, he might sit in the shorty-trap.

no one believes him at home, he has no cash for the 5000km trip, and he certainly has no appartment anymore.

from what I know about lagos: they want a large sum in advance, a one year fee isn't uncommon. and since turd is already close to 2 years on tour, he might have lost his home. basically he is stredded under hash conditions, if he goes back to lagos now.

there is one thing to make his problems even bigger: if he has a girls name as tattoo, he basically becomes property to her, and no other girl would touch him. maybe the church could offer that they have a holy spirit they worship, maybe the holy gretchen Twisted Evil

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advise against all travel to the districts of Kaabong, Kotido, Abim, Moroto, Napak, Nakapiripirit, Katakwi, Amudat, Kapchorwa, Kween, and Bukwo in the Karamoja region of north eastern Uganda with the exception of trips to Kidepo Valley National Park, which you should make by air.
That's the top right of the country, nearest the border with Kenya.

There is a high threat from terrorism. (Probably best not to mention that) The Ugandan police conducted a security operation in September 2014, and confirmed that a terrorist attack had been foiled. The police announced increased security in public places and asked the public to exercise extra vigilance and report suspicious movements to the authorities. Again, not worth mentioning to Big H You should continue to be vigilant at all times, exercise extreme caution and closely monitor this travel advice.

Avoid travel by road outside major towns at night, except between Kampala and the airport at Entebbe. He'll not have any problem.

Some demonstrations have in the past become violent without warning. Take care and avoid demonstrations wherever possible.

An outbreak of typhoid in Kampala was announced on 19 February 2015. On 11 March the Ugandan Ministry of Health announced that the outbreak had spread to 15 other districts of the country. Hmm, should you mention to him that he ought to get a typhoid vaccination? I'd not want to worry him unduly, maybe let that one slip as well

Local travel - north-east Uganda

The Karamoja region is largely lawless. There are frequent road ambushes and tribal clashes. Small arms are widespread and there are regular deaths or injury from gunshot wounds. Sounds good to me.

Local travel - northern and western Uganda

Take great care near the border with Democratic Republic of Congo and South Sudan. . There have been some clashes and there is a risk of banditry. If you travel outside the main towns (Lira, Gulu, Kitgum, Pader, Arua) you should do so with experienced local guides. I'd not be too concerned, Big H will be OK

Local travel - west Uganda

In the past there have been violent incidents involving Ugandan forces and Allied Democratic Forces rebels in and around the Rwenzori mountains. The situation is now under control but a recurrence is possible.
Sounds idyllic, must be myself a holiday there

It looks like there are plenty of nice places for him to visit.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...to which Sarah wrote:
Honorable Moishe,
The
Buddha,
on
relecting
on
the
intransigence
of
life,
the
fleeting,
ephemeral
nature
of
ones
mortality
commented
that
“Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.”
In
this
we
see
the
wisdom
of
the
Buddha,
and
we
are
humbled
by
our
own
smallness.
Buddha bless,

Sarah

BTW, IG, thanks for that info!

dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Okay sir, i will get in touch once i arrive there. "

Does he ever learn? Again he moves, expecting to hear more only when he arrives. No further details.
Déjà vu all over again.

I guess I should keep microsoft paint ready.
The map needs updating anyway with the later new pix posted.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic