SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Leo (this romance lad should be mass-baited)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And another one who is playing along; I am waiting for his email now

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6023332605

Quote:
nice profile pretty smile i will love to know you more better if you don't mind?

Good evening Leo, thank you for your note, but I do not like men wearing any kind of beard at all. Could you consider to shave?

Quote:
well thanks so what your name and were are you from?

Good morning, I can see that you are still wearing a beard, and I don't like that at all! My name is Louisa, and I am from Berlin/Germany, but that is all in my profile, didn't you read it at all?

Quote:
All mornings are like Paintings:-U need a little inspiration to get going,a little smile to brighten up from someone who cares to color your day....well i am from London you are such a funny lady this pics is one of my old pic as for now i have done what you ask me to do. so how was your weekend?

Well....Leo, stick around with me for a while, and you will see that I am all but funny

Quote:
how are you doing?

You are kind of funny, too.....and I am doing good, how are you?

Quote:
i am fine dear so how was your day?

Quote:
I am looking for and am interest in a relationship on a long term basis with one woman, I want to meet a woman who is nice,caring,loving,have a good sense of humor,easy out going,easy to talk to,who understands me and will love me and won't cheat on me, and i will treat her like a queen and adore her.someone who can accept my daughter as her own and someone who can be for me me alone becos i am one man to one woman, i dont need someone who play games, becos i have no time for that, i am too old for games so i believe that some day i will do find the right woman for me..i know every man and woman have the right person that God Create for him/her..Lol..

Well, Leo......that sounds all but me then, but I don't mind if you want to give it go nonetheless. I want to be honest with you from the start. All I really care about is myself and my make-up. I do have a sense of humour, and I really love to laugh about anything bad that might happen to other people but me, and of course I will also let you know that we might face a serious problem, because I am honest, and you don't want to interact with any game playing people, so I will have to let you know that I truly despise children from the bottom of my heart, so I will definitely NEVER accept any daughter or son, will that be all right with you? I mean...honestly, after you will have eventually considered to
S H A V E that disgusting beard off, can you also consider to send that brat to a remote boarding school?

Some lads just seem to be willing to take any kind of shit, and so is this one Cool

Quote:
she is already in boarding school and two are you ready to accept me as your man forever?

Quote:
I have established some very well thoughtout career goals with a clear path and plan to achieve success which is controlling my own destiny and not all the money in the world. I do have my Christian faith to credit for my life, attitude and success; however, I don't use the name of God to attract women for my character speaks for itself. I am not the type of man who is focused entirely on himself. hope to hear from you?

Leo......I think I can accept you, especially after you have put that disturbing kid of yours into a boarding school, thank you for that, from the botox of my heart!

Quote:
If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time we met. The best thing that I can do is to show you now.

Hello again, Leo! Oh my, oh my.......I am allergic to whispering people, so whenever we will meat, you will have to speak up to me as loud as you can, will you promise me that? And you are still having that disgusting beard? Do you want to make me angry?

Quote:
no i have already done that my dear

Quote:
give me your email so i can send my new pics of good looks to you

Quote:
so how is your weekend?

Oh wow, thank you, deerest! I am happy you did that, and I will love to read your email! My address is [email protected], thank you!!

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leo has written me an email, so the game is on. He did ot react to any of the nonsense I have written on Tagged, maybe he doesn't read. We will see.....

on Tagged:

Quote:
From the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it is now. Your smile lights up my entire spirit. Your laughter fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me. here is my emails address [email protected]

Quote:
Bruce D <[email protected]>;
16 Mrz um 6:34 AM

I live and function by grace of your love, I will never struggle or suffer for anything, by the way you give me your heart....I walk in the favor and increase in everything supernatural about you, honey no body will ever come across our way will prosper, for I'm protected and covered with being with you forever and I flourish in everything I do....
Thanks for giving my your heart.....
.I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART:X:X:X:X:X:X:X

Hello Bruce Leo,

thank you very much for your hearttouching lines, it has really moved me to read that you already love me, although we have never meated in person, and you do not know how bitchy I can be sometimes, especially when I am suffering from my PMS, and wold you mind if I call you Bruce Lee? I love Bruce Lee movies, I have watched them all over and over again, so please please let me call you Bruce Lee, okay?
There is indeed a whole lot of supernatural about me, but how come you know? How can you know? I will tell you all about it when we will know each other more better.
Oh Bruce, I am so happy we have meated!
What do you mean when you say that you want me to give your heart to you? Bruce, I would of course die if I did that, so are you looking for an organ donor, or what do you mean, you kind of confuse me here!
What are your hobbies?
I will love to hear back from you soonest, my love!

Louisa

ETA

He is very motivated, his reply came in only 30 minutes later.

Quote:
Bruce D
16 Mrz um 7:55 PM

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband. That is the love that I feel for you. what i mean when i say give me your heart is that give me your love and i will make you everything to me hope to hear from you soon

Hello Bruce Lee,

oh, I am so gratefully greatful that you have answered my message, I was so much hoping to hear back from yous, and once again you have simply knocked me out of my shoes with your love poetry, you are wonderful!
Thank you so much, and oh wow, you know Ronald Reagan and his wife, and he even allowed you to read his letters?
I am deeply impressed, you must be a very important person, have you worked in the White House? Or are you still working there?
Do you know Mr Obama, too, and would he let you read his love letters to Michelle?
I am so in awe.....you are such a wonderfuls person! I love you, and when exactly will we have a chance to meat in person?

Hughs and kisses

Louisa

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like he does not read. Well all right then......

Quote:
Bruce D
17 Mrz um 10:22 AM

What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you. I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. how is your week going?

Hello my sweat and shaved Bruce Lee,

oh wow, thank you for your poultry once again, you are such a gifted poultrist, I have hardly ever met a man before who yould make me feel like you do just by the way you are using your wording, that is ever so elaborate and superiour! I am indeed greatful and grateful and thankful that I have met you, and I kind of feel that my life has definitely reached a boiling point, and thank you so much for that, you don't know how much that really means to me!
Bruce Lee, and please be honest with me......do you really know the Reagans and the Obamas in person, so that you are able to read there corrispondences? Oh wow, you must be an important man, what is your job, are you maybe working for the Secret Service?

I am really thrilled to read more, so please get back to me as soon as possible. Where are you know, and what are your plans for the coming weekend?

I already miss you

Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Bruce D
Mrz 18 um 2:41 PM

I have spent my life waiting ... not living, nor loving, but waiting. Waiting for the one that would inspire me to be all I can be, to live up to every expectation, to reach every goal, to know that I may fail sometime but I will never be alone or waiting again. You brought to my cold empty heart the reason to live and to love with a passion only you could bring. Your words of acceptance and love have soothed the aching in my empty heart and now I am at peace with myself and the world around me. I know that one day I will come to you never to wait anymore. I love you with every ounce of my being ... "Yours is the first name I call and the last name I will ever whisper. i am an Accountant by profession and what about you?

Hello there, my sweet and sexy Bruce Lee,

I am so surry that I response so late only, my internet was lost, and I just couldn't remember where I had put it, so I couldn't write any emails, luckily I have found it in the freezer yesterday morning, and after thawing it slowly for a several hours, now it works again, and I can write back to you.
Brucy, my honeydarlingbabybear, I am so excited to read that my words touch your heart and warm it, that makes me very happy, because I am concerned about you, and I don't think that it is healthy to have a cold heart, because that will lower the blood temperature, and that is not good at all!
So you are an accountant for the finances of the Reagans and the Obamas? Oh wow, I am impressionissed, please, Bruce, share all the secrets with me, I always wanted to know how much money a President earns!?!
My job is not so exciting, I am working as a LabTech Assistant's assistant, so I am basically cleaning up the mess in the morgue, but every once in a while they let me do some of the cutting.
I will love to hear back from you!

Warmest regards, and hugs and kisses

Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leo is really amazing. It does not seem to appear odd to him that I found my internet in the freezer Cool, but he has at least removed "Bruce" from his mail addy

Quote:
leo mark leo
21 Mrz um 11:18 AM

My Angel, thank you for rebuking the devourer for my sake and causing me to ride higher and higher in permanent prosperity as I share my love and honor you with my heart, with the name of love......LOVE YOU well is not that much i am now been transfer to London for a month now so there are a lot of things i am putting in place here so how is your weekend going?

Hello Leo,

nice to hear back from you, and I am delighted to learn that you will be sent to London, that is not sofar away from me, so maybe you will find the time to come to Berlin for a weekend to meat me?
I would love to see you in person, talk to you and hold your hand!
We could have diner at the canteen in the Bundetag, they make a real excellent goldfish sorbet, it is served with fired potatoes and green beans, and they have awesome cakes, too!
I miss you so much!

Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leo is just MY guy. He doesn't question my frozen internet, and he is even ready to have a goldfish sorbet for diner Cool

Quote:
leo mark leo
21 Mrz um 3:36 PM

Baby, I know we haven't been talking that long, but I want you to know that I love you from the bottom of my heart. From the moment I first met you, I knew that I wanted you in my life, whether as a friend of something a little more. Baby, I prayed for a long time to find someone like you. Someone willing to light for me, someone to make me smile and someone who I know truly loves me. You're in my thoughts, my dreams, and every breath I take...

Every breath I take? Somehow reminds me of The Police, so I will just fire the lyrics back to him

Hello my lovely Leo Horney Darling,

I kind of like your wording and your poultry, you are amazing!
I cherish peach and every moment with you, and as you seem to like poultry the same way as I do, I have made up a poem for you, and I truly hope you will like it! It is too early for me to say that I love you, because we do not really know each other in person, we have not yet meated each other, but I have to confess that the vision of you and me having that goldfish sorbet with fired potatoes and green beans at the Bundestag canteen is designed to almost drive me out of my mind!
Leo, I really care about you, and I think I want you!

Every breath you take
and every move you make
Every bond you break,
every step you take
I'll be watchin' you

Every single day and every word you say
Every game you play, every night you stay
I'll be watchin' you

Oh, can't you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take

Every move you make and every vow you break
Every smile you fake, every claim you stake
I'll be watchin' you

Since you've gone I been lost without a trace
I dream at night, I can only see your face
I look around but it's you I can't replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep cryin', baby, baby, please

Oh, can't you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take

Every move you make and every vow you break
Every smile you fake, every claim you stake
I'll be watchin' you
Every move you make, every step you take
I'll be watchin' you
I'll be watchin' you
every breath you take, every move you make,
every bond you break, every step you take
I'll be watchin' you
every single day, every word you say,
every game you play, every night you stay
I'll be watchin' you
every move you make, every vow you break,
every smile you fake, every claim you stake
I'll be watchin' you
I'll be watchin' you
every breath you take, every move you make,
every bond you break, every step you take
I'll be watchin' you
I'll be watchin' you
every move you make, every vow you break,
every smile you fake, every claim you stake
I'll be watchin' you
I'll be watchin' you

Your wife-to-be
Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Leo likes my poem. I can hear the wedding bells....

Quote:
leo mark leo
22 Mrz um 6:36 AM

Your mail has lighten my mood, it is so nice to have the communication back and forth to get to know each other. I find myself looking forward to your mail and to put a smile on my face. I want you to know that there comes a time when you too old to play childish games and keeping secrets. I like to keep it very real and open!! The only barrier I see is the distance between each other later on, I think keeping the communication open and being honest with each other is a great way to get to know each other, however you look so serious. I try to get to know a person from within the inner beauty, that is where true beauty lies. I am looking for someone to love me as much as I love her! Sounds like your looking for the same!! Someone to grow old with, hold hands while walking along the i am so happy that my world has change by you what a wonderful woman you are to me i love you so much

Good morning my deerest friend Leo,

your smile has put a mail on my face, too, and now I can see that we just seem to be designed for each other, you are so right with what you said about growing old together, and I am moistly impressed with what you said about inner beauty, because I actually have a lot of that, that is at least what my doctor said after my last uterus x-ray, he said "now what a beautiful womb we got here", and that made me very very hapy.
Leo, please write me back as soon as you can, I am always more than happy to read from you, and is there any chance to call you on the phone? I am longing to hear your sweat and sexy voice!

Yours in love
Louisa

Jack Boot

Padme

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied to him using the opening script from another romance scammer. I figure we can just play script-jockey with each other for a while. Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great, Padme, I hope he bites!
I did not really expect an answer to my last mail, but: here he goes again:

Quote:
leo mark leo
25 Mrz um 5:59 AM

In the back of my mind, there's a secret place
But the whole world knows by the smile on my face
That I've been thinking' about you
Can't stop thinking' about you, sorry i have been away to US but now i am back to london i really do miss you so much

Good evening my deerest Leo Horneydarlingbabybear!

I was kind of concealed because I have not hurt from your for 2 or 3 days, and I was feeling so lonesome and sad that it almost made me cry!
Leo, please don't do that to me again, you must write me every day, please! You are my all and everythings, and I am so much looking forward to sharing each and every secretion with you!
Oh Leo, I had such a sweat dream last night, I was dreaming that you and me were on a lovely romantic palm beach in the Carribean Sea, and we were lying there in the hot sand, having Jägermeister Cocktails and Bockwurst, and after that I was knibbeling at you freshly shaved chin until you would scream with excitement, and then all of a sudden a big black pelicanist with a ghetto blaster in his beak came flying by, and the tune it was playing was "Money Money Money" by ABBA . I have asked my clairvoyant what that could mean, and she said it is a good sign. She said that our relationship will be fruitful and prosperous, whatever that means.
Oh Leo, you are back in England right now? Horney, that is just wonderful!
Where exactly in England are you, what is the name of the city? And what have you done in the Americas?

I love and miss you

Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Leo is in the city of Chelsa now.

Quote:
leo mark leo
26 Mrz um 6:24 AM

One day without speaking with you is like years alone in the wilderness or a deserted island; though I may talk with people on the streets, my soul has no communion. i am so sorry my love a lot i need to do i am deeply sorry my love i miss you so much, well i want to see my daughter i am in the city of Chelsea my love that is where i am in London. hope to hear from you soon?

Hello, good evening my sweatness Leo,

how are you today? Oh Leo, it is so great to hear that you in the city of Chelsea now, can I call you there, can you give me your phone number?
I want to hear your voice, and I want to scream sweet nothings into your ears, that would be so great!
Have you already seen your daughter? How is she doing? I mean it's not like that I am really interested in how she is doing actually, I am just asking because I want to be polite, is that okay with you?

Leo, your words were so magically poultristic again, I really loved the part about that deserted island, which one is it exactly?
Oh Leo, please say that it is the Ilha de Quemeida, it is ever so beautiful there! Leo, and I am more and more convinced that we must be made for each other, because my soul does not commute either!
Leo, living through a day without a message from you is like trying to spit a cherry pit through the eye of a needle.
A night without a dream about you is like a day without chronic bloating.
A life without your love is like four paws without a dog.
I have made up another poem for you, because I love you so much!!
I hope you will like it!

An amoeba named Max and his brother
Were sharing a drink with each other
In the midst of their quaffing
They split themselves laughing
And each of them now is a mother.

I truly love and miss you!

Your wife

Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The money call will come soon now....

Quote:
Leo mark leo
28 Mrz um 8:11 AM

I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much, my love, honey there is some thing i need your help but i don't know if you will be ready to help it is very important for but of us but first i need you interest

Hello Leo, my beloved Horneydarlingbabybear!

Many many thanks for your letter, how are you doing today, what are your plans for the weekend? The weather is beautiful here, so I will take my little dog Hägar and go out to Wannsee, I always enjoy to be there, I will feed the ducks with chewing gum, it looks so funny when their beaks get stuck together! Darling, what do you mean, you need my help?
Leo, you must share your secretions with me, what is going on, are you in trouble? I miss you very much, and I love you!

Kisses and hugs
Louisa

Quote:
leo mark leo
28 Mrz um 3:24 PM

honey there is business proposal and i want to know if you are interested?

Hello Leo,

what do you mean, a business proposal? I do not understand anything of businnesses, I am just the assistant's assistant in the morgue! What kind of business are you talking about, and how could I help you?
I do not quite understand!
Love and Kisses
Louisa

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He bit. We are trading scripts now. I'll post when one of us goes off book. Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome, ha ha! This could get funny. He has replied to Louisa, and it was a surprise in a way, I didn't expect that from a romance laddy

Quote:
leo mark leo
28 Mrz um 5:39 PM

Thank you very much for your responds,My reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned £10, 300, 000.00 (Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand Pounds) to your account. My client who is the owner of this fund died since 2005 with his Next Of Kin. I want to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund. Further details will be sent to you when i receive you reply that you are interested my love this is a big amount of money that my bank wants to hold to there self and i don't want it please we need this money to start a good family together i need you support my love.

Leo?
I am afraid I do not understand, what do you want me to do, and what is next of skin? And so much money? Where does it come from, and who is the owner?
I am very confused now, I am impatiently waiting for your explanations! I will just have a juicy Mett-Igel and a Jägermeister now, and then I will go to bed. Our clocks will be reset tonight to Transsylvanian time, so when we speak tomorrow, it will still be dark here, I hope you don't mind!
I love and miss you!

Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
leo mark leo
29 Mrz um 9:06 AM

my love this is money is for my client and he is dead for some many years without a family to collect the money no wife no relatives or kids now my love the bank wants to collect the money because after 10 years the bank will collect the money and i don't want that to happen because i have a the document to collect the money but the issue now is i will have to present you to the bank as a relative of my client so we can have position of the money so i can come over to you so that i can start a family again with you have kids so i need you help to out of this i have been looking for some one to trust until i meet you now i have believe in trust that you can do this my love.

Hello Leo,

now I am even more cofused, you want children? CHILDREN?
Leo, are you serious? I have told you that I truly despise Kids, and I will NEVER EVER want to have just a single one! Besides, I am too old for that!
Leo, I don't think it should be a big problem to help you with this Money, but is this legal? I mean you ask me to lie to your bank, and I do not really feel comfortable about it. Is there any riskie in there for me?

I love and miss you
Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my...how I love Leo! Confusion seems to be his first name Cool

Quote:
leo mark leo
Apr 1 um 9:09 AM

I live and function by grace of your love, I will never struggle or suffer for anything, by the way you give me your heart....I walk in the favor and increase in everything supernatural about you, honey no body will ever come across our way will prosper, for I'm protectecd and coverd with being with you forever and I flourish in everything I do....Thanks for giving my your heart......I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART:X:X:X:X:X:X:X

No reply from Louisa...and next this message came in:

Quote:
leo mark leo
2 Apr um 7:59 AM

How are you doing?ooh it is really nice to read back from you. am new to this online dating stuff too. so i guess we have that in common then.I'm very easy going and down to earth man.I am so glad to meet a woman like you.Thanks for the Warm Heart mail.,it has warm my heart and I am hoping to get to always hear from you...How are u doing ? I Am backing on the word "Trust"i believe by the time we will both agreed and accept that the word Trust is very much important in our relationship...then we are Going to live a peaceful and prosperous life together with our family to come.I believe that the most important 'key' to a successful relationship would have to be'Trust'. I believe that with trust, love will follow. However, what I have noticed is that many people think trust, or expect that trust is to been armed by the other person, when in all actuality it is something that comes from within Yourself. All too many times people will say they don't trust due to past experiences. What they don't realize is that they have built up those proverbial walls to protect them from the very thing they are searching for...yes, there is a risk in trusting someone, but when you finally find that right person, it makes all the past experiences and lessons learned very much worth the risk.All of life's little lessons do not have to be painful... i which i can see you, just because i ask you for a favor i did not hear from you again, what is going on my love?

Well...all right then......

Good evening my strong Leo lion Leo,

I am ever so terribly sorry, I seemed to have had lost my internet again. I have eventually retrieved it this late afternoon, under a heap of totally dried out autumn leafs in my neighbour's garden, and I honestly have no idea how on earth it might have gotten there, because I ALWAYS make sure that all my windows and both the front and back door are locked down tight before I go to bed at knight.
Leo, there is not much more in this wide world that I could wish for than a peachful life with you! Oh......how I want that to happen!
I love and miss you so much!
Would you please let me have your telephone number? I want to hear your voice so badly!

Your wife
Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems like he has totally forgotten his next-of-skin script, but so what....he is still thinking of me!

Quote:
leo mark leo
Apr 3 um 12:20 AM

Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

Good morning Leo,

I am thinking of you always, too. I am thinking about you when I wake up in the morning and get ready to prepare my coffee, I am thinking about you when I listen to telemarketers talking to me on the phone, I am thinking about you when I am taking walks in the forest, I am thinking about you when I am applying my hemorroid cream in the morning, trying hard to imagine what it would be like if it only were your vinyl gloved hand instead of mine, gently touching my backside, and all of these thoughts make me ever so happy and send never ending shivers down my spine.
Leo, I am so lonely and alone, and I will be so happy when you will be back, so that we can meat each other in person! I have put up your pictures on my bedside table, and I look at them every night before I turn off the lights and go to sleep. Sometimes it feels like I see your face everywhere all the time, and the last time I was experiencing this apparition was today, in the early morning actually, when I felt bad all of a sudden and had to vomit, and while I was tenderly embracing the toilet bowl and throwing up, I could see the reflection of your face in the water, smiling back at me. Leo, it s so wonderful to have you in my life, and me in your life, you won't believe how much you mean to me! You have become a stone in the corner of my universe, and I don't want to live my life without you for just one more single day!
Leo, I have asked you for your telephone number, but you never gave it to me. Where are you now, and when will you be back?

I love and miss you so much!
Your wife Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leo ist still with me, that is amazing. Now for some reason he seems to be not happy with his bride...... hmmmmm. I have no sweet clue why whatsoever.

Quote:
leo mark leo
6 April um 3:10 PM

i told how you can help me you did not reply me back i am fighting on how to relocate to come over to your country start a new life with you that is why i need this money so that we can start up a family and open our own business there in your country but you never show interest in it and i need this money my love i am here thinking of you.

Leo,

I am afraid I do not understand! I have replied to every single of your emails!
So why do you say not that I didn't answer you?
That is not true, and that is just not fair!
Leo Darling, what exactly do I need to do to help you?
You should know by now that I will try as hard as I can to help you, and that I will never ever let you down!
I love and miss you so much!!!!

Kiss kiss
Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
leo mark leo
7 April um 10:44 AM

Thanks for your kind reply in respect of my business proposal. As regards to this transaction, I stand to assure you that there is no problem in this transaction for it is 100% legal and you only have to comply to my instructions so that you will not make any mistake when we start the transaction. I can definitely NOT promise anything like that!

BACKGROUND OF TRANSACTION;

The Name of the deceased Customer was Mr. Park Jun-Yung, a foreigner from South Korea. He nationalized here for years before he died in 2004. He was a contractor and the major supplier of agricultural equipment in United Kindom. He had an account with a bank here in United Kindom and I was his Accountant for many years before his death.

Five years after his death, I spent time, made all the necessary enquirer to find out if I can get anyone related to him, to come forward and claim his fund left behind in the bank, but all my efforts proved abortive. This search lasted for over 5 years but all to no avail. It was during this search that I found out that the person that he used as his Next of Kin died along with him in the accident as they were traveling for a holiday, leaving no one to claim his fund left in our branch for 11 years now. The banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than 11 years and in 3 months time it will be 11 years, because the bank will send it to the bank's treasury as an abandoned or unclaimed fund.

Truly, it was after this discovery and unsuccessful search to get any of his relation that I decided to contact you so that I can use your name for the claim of this fund. Consequence upon the fact that I do not want the fund to be transferred into the bank’s treasury as an abandoned or unclaimed fund, I got this opportunity and decided to contact you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

More so, I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money be shared among the charity Organizations in your Country, while the remaining 90% will be shared equally between you and me. As I stated above, this transaction is risk free, legal and has no negative implication. I have perfected everything to guarantee success, you should not be afraid of anything.

Nevertheless, you must try to keep it secret in order not to tarnish my image as a Accountant. Most Importantly, I will like you to assure me that you will not betray this trust and confidence that am about to repose on you.

I have worked very hard in my life and I have always maintained high level of discipline and integrity. This is an opportunity which I must strive relentlessly to accomplish. Besides, in a no distant time, I will be leaving for retirement. And during the transfer process into your bank account. Wait...what? Leo is going to process into my bank account? That will be great fun to watch

Finally, if you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me with the following to assure me of your capability of handling this transaction to enable me open a file with your name here in my office as the true next of kin to the said fund, and I will send you an application form which you will fill and send to the Bank

here for this transfer.

1) First name........................... 2) Surname.................................
3) Age..................................... 4) Occupation..................
5) Telephone number.................. 6) Address………...
7) Country..............

Regards,
Accountant. Leo Mark your husband to be

Quote:
leo mark leo
7 Apr um 10:47 AM

honey i need you to help me on this i need money to relocate to meet you and start up a family with that is why i want us to get this money before it get into the hand of my bank please honey do it for the sake of our love and future family we are dreaming of to be hope to hear from you soon my love.

Hello there, good evening my one and only Leo love,

okay, now I understand what you are talking about, after having read your email over and over again for 6 or 7 times.
Leo, my greatest love of all, of course I will try to help you, I will do all that is my power! I am not quite sure though whether I will be successfull, because people from South Korea look very much different from what I look like, I do not have any black hair, and my name is entirely different, too, do you think this will be a problem?
Horney, of course I want to achieve this goat with you, just for the snake of our love!
Here is the information you have required:

1) First name: Louisa.... 2) Surname: van der ****.....................
3) Age: 49 4) Occupation: wealthy widow..................
5) Telephone number: +49160921*****..................
6) Address: Platz der Vereinten Nationen 2, 10149 Berlin..............
7) Country: Germany..............

So what will I have to do next? Leo, this is so much money, and I have already tried to figure out which beneficial project we could support here in my country. I have heard so much about the misery of expatriated Frisians who live in Bavaria now, and they are treated bad because they kind of don't want to fully integrate themselves, they do not attend the Oktoberfest, the despise Weißwurst, and they do not go to church. These people are really suffering, and I would want you to support me in supporting them, so may I please suggest that the 10 % of the money will be going to the RFIB, the Renitent Frisians in Bavaria?

I love and miss you so much, and I have just happened to see the reflection of your face in a puddle again today, it occured when I was bending down to fix my shoe laces at the gas station, when all of a sudden I became aware that I was actually wearing my 8 inch high heel which have no laces at all, now ain't that weird?

I love and miss you!!!

Kiss kiss
Your wife Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leo is getting excited now, he has called me today to thank me for my willingness to cooperate with him in this matter. Unfortunately he did not send his caller ID, which will become an issue

Quote:
leo mark leo
Apr 7 um 10:54 PM
Attention: Louisa

I thank you so much for your response, yes your friendship is welcome,and I want to let you know that everything will work out for good in this transaction, all I want you to do is to follow my instructions so that we will achieve this fund and have it transferred into your bank account.

I have opened a file with your name here in my office as the rightful beneficiary to this fund, and listen, the success of this transfer is in your hand; make sure you always check your email and follow my instructions to avoid any mistake from your side, and also keep this as top secret for the success of this transfer to your Bank account.

Now, I want you to fill the below Application Form and send it to the bank to inform them that you have come to have your late partner's fund left in their Bank, and make sure you fill it properly and send it immediately to our Bank Salford Trust Finance Bank Ltd so that they will start processing for this transfer in your favor.

Note: I promise to be here given you any information which the bank will require from you as the true next of kin to their deceased customer (Mr. Park Jun-Yung).

Immediately the Bank receives your Application, they will start the transfer process without any delay, and if the Bank approves the fund in your favor, the transfer will be made into your account.

So this is the Application Form below, fill it immediately and send it to the Bank Salford Trust Finance Bank Ltd Email Address: [email protected]

Regards,
leo mark.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
HERE IS THE APPLICATION FORM BELOW, FILL IT AND SEND IT TO THE BANK IMMEDIATELY.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ATTENTION: Mr Paul Underwood
SANTANDER BANK, UK.
Tel No: +44 770 030 8653
Fax No: +44-701-005-7541
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

SIR:

APPLICATION:

AS THE ONLY NEXT OF KIN TO THIS ACCOUNT N°: 0036101101, WITH AN AMOUNT OF TEN MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND AMERICAN DOLLARS ONLY.

I AM WRITING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ABOUT MY DECEASED PARTNER’S FUND LEFT IN YOUR BANK WHICH BELONGS TO MY LATE PARTNER (MR. PARK JUN-YUNG), THE FORMER STBL.LTD, IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY.

MY LATE PARTNER DIED IN A PLANE CRASHED SINCE 2004 INCLUDING HIS WIFE AND THE ONLY DAUGHTER.

PLEASE. I WANT TO BE INFORMED ON HOW TO HAVE MY DECEASED PARTNER FUND TRANSFERRED INTO MY ACCOUNT IN MY FAVOR, AS I AM THE ONLY NEXT OF KIN.

BENEFICIARY:............
BANK NAME:...............
BANK ADDRESS:...........
SWIFT CODE:..............
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:.......
PROFESSION:...........
CITY:................
NATIONALITY:............
PHONE:..........
EMAIL:............

I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GIVE URGENT ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
(WRITE YOUR NAME HERE)

And another message popping in which is causing some irritation on Louisa's side:

Quote:
leo mark leo
Apr 7 um 10:58 PM

honey make sure you fill it and contact the bank as soon as possible because i don't want to stay here any more as soon as the money has been transfer to your Account i am living London to come over to your country with my daughter to start up a new life invest the money with you and i in our name so our unborn kids will come up to live well ok. i love you so much my love, my everything in this world, hope to hear from you soon ok my queen.

Good evening my sweaty cupcake,

thank you so much for your messages and all this informations, but I am seriously confused now!
Let me start with your second email, Leo........what do you mean when you say that you and your daughter will come from London to Germany, to start a new life?
Leo, scientifically speaking, there is only ONE life for everyone, so how would you start a new one? And please.......Leo, forget about you and me and your daughter, that trinity will never ever happen in reality, it will rather be me and you and a dog named Boo than you and me and her. I DO NOT WANT CHILDREN!
She might be your daughter, but you better keep her for yourself, I do NOT want her around! She will be just a pain in the ass, using my lipsticks and wearing my high eels and such, and I am not going to accept that in a million years!!!!!
But what has shocked me even more is that you are talking some crap like "in the name of our unborn children".
LEO!! This is also NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
How many times will I have to tell you that I do NOT want children?
How many times?

Leo, what you have told me about this bank I will have to contact on behalf of this transaction has confused me even more. I have my account with the local branch of the Sparkasse in Berlin, and I do not think I will be able to commute with a bank in England, and all the information they will want to have is what I have already sent to you, you have my name and address and telephone number, and can you not simply forward my email with all these informations to them? Horney, I do not really want my share of the money being transferred into my bank account, my account is trustee's account, certain trustee terms, conditions and restrictions apply, so that will not possible, and that is why I would prefer a cheque instead, will that be feasible, what do you think?

Leo, and please let me have your phone number! Your call came in anonimously today, when I was doing my charity work in a Berlin hospital.
I normally do NOT take anonymous calls, so please let me have your number! I love and miss you so much, and I have been dreaming about you and me again last night, and it was a naughty dream!

I love and miss and kiss you!

Your wifebride
Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leo is d'accord...which is a good thing. No living happily ever after with his daughter Cool Several incoming phone calls which ended up in my mail box, and 2 long conversations at his expenses

Quote:
leo mark leo
Apr 9 um 11:19 AM

ok if that the case i will have to leave my daughter here in London and come over to you spend the rest of my life with you because i am deeply in love with you and i want to be with you all the rest of my life but first honey please contact the bank and tell them you are the relative of my client so they can start to process the money to your account because it can be on cheque and as for the number i use in calling it was my office line it can not be dispose i only called you with it when i was in the office. honey i love you so much and i really need this money to and as for the kids i talk about i am not interested in having kids any more i am ready to grow old with you just you and i alone i love you so much my wife please do contact the bank so that they can start the process of the transfer to your account honey i need this favor from you please, hope to hear from you soon bye my love.

ignored....no caller ID, no answer

Quote:
leo mark leo
10 Apr um 7:16 AM

honey have you contacted the bank? here is my number you can reach me with +447466678453 please get back to me on time i need to know what you are up to ok. bye i love you
your husband leo

and another message:

Quote:
leo mark leo
10 Apr um 7:27 AM

honey here is my number +447466678453 honey please get back to me as soon as possible i want to know what you are hope because the bank is waiting for you to contact them my love we really need this money so i can relocate to Germany and live there with forever. hope to hear from you soon?
your husband Leo

Good evening Leo,

I have contacted the bank and I have sent them the required informations, and I do hope that everything will work out well now.
Leo, I have tried to call you using that telephone number you have provided, but my phone just would not connect. My phone is smart, and I have received a note on my display, telling me that this number cannot be dialed because the call is forwarded to too many foreign numbers, now Leo, what does that mean? Foreign numbers? Leo, who are you, and how many?
I am with you in my thoughts all the time, and I would like to know whether you can notice any of that? I at least can feel it here when you think of me, because I am getting hickups more often than ever before in my whole liftetime and I am so happy that I feel it that often, that is a good sign, because it proves to me that you think of me almost all the time, and actually it just happened again, just a few minutes ago, when I was opening my mail while I was having a double hot Jägermeister with whipped cream, but I am not angry at all, for how could you know that I was working on my mail, but I have spilled the Jägermeister all over my mail, and now I can hardly read any of it anymore.
Nevermind, most of it was not serious mail, just advertisements.
Leo, I love and miss you so much!

I will take a hot bath now, and afterwards I will watch some TV before I will go to bed.
Leo, I love you, and we will be together soon!
I am so happy!

Jack Boot

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha.. dump the kid so quick !

Nice man ! And the wealthy widow aged 49 having all those unborn children to look forward to !

Little gems. Loving the bait because I've only done this from a purely email side. Doesn't get so personal.

I've got my reading glasses ready ! Waiting for the next chapter..

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They always dump their kids when you ask them to, I really like to do that Cool
Now there is correspondence with the bank; they have sent a ridiculous questionnaire which I will have to fill out and send back. I will do that tomorrow, and it will be interesting to see how they will like my answers.

Quote:
Ref.cd011/318/4955GAD

To: Mrs Louisa
Date: 11/04/2015
Attn: Mrs Louisa

*RE: ACCOUNT NO: 0036101101*

My names are Paul Underwood, I shall be your account officer throughout your stay with us.

Reference to your application letter sent to this Bank as the next of kin to our deceased customer, and based on our Board of Directors meeting concerning your application, the management is hereby reached you with our official questionnaire as the procedure mandated.

Check your attachment file immediately while you comply according, fill the answers to those questions correctly to enable this Bank proceed to your inheritance fund transference.

NOTE: ANY ALTERATION, CANCELLATION, WRONG INFORMATION OR MISTAKES MADE AS A RESULT OF FILLING THE QUESTIONNAIRE WILL MAKE SUCH CLAIMS INVALID AND NOT GENUINE.

Should you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact us. Be rest assured that your satisfaction is guaranteed.

N/B: For the safety and security of your account, do not disclose your online banking login details provided above to any third party as Salford Bank shall not be liable for any compromise on your account.

Many Thanks

Paul Underwood
Tel: +44 7700 308 653
[email protected]

SALFORD BANK, UK.
NOTICE:

This e-mail is only for the above addressees. It may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not an addressee, you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information contained in this email or any attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.

Dear Mr Salford,
many thanks for your message and the attachment, but I could not download it. I have tried several times, but it didn't work, the download was interrupted because my virus scanner showed a serious alert.
The file must be infected, and can you please send it again? It would be better if it were not a picture file, but a document, so that I can fill it out on my computer and send it back to you. I have no printer and no scammer at home, so that would be very circumstantial for me.
There is one thing I do not quite understand, in you letter you write that I should not disclose my online banking log-in details that you have provided.
But Mr Salford, you have not provided something like that at all, so can I please have it? Does your bank have a homepage?
Kindest regards
Louisa

ETA:
Leo has written to me, too, and while I was still typing my answer, he called me to tell me to check my email for the new phone number he has provided. Unfortunately this number does not work for me either.

Quote:
leo mark leo
11 Apr um 4:18 PM

If you see your partner is getting too stressed about something like work, help ease it by taking them out to dinner. If you know they are facing a hard time, make an effort to ease their situation by doing things together that remind them they have someone they can trust and lean on.....i am that man that will always love and care for you till the end of time here is my other number +447087626334 may be it was the net work that why it was saying what you don't understand but now you can still reach me with this number my wife i miss you so much please make sure you tell me what the bank ask you i will give you all the necessary document you need to present to the bank OK. i love you so much my wife.

from your husband Leo

Hello there, my Leo lion Leo,

thank you so much for you lovely words, I really appreciate that very much, because it shows me once more how much you care about me!
Horney, that man from the bank has already written back to me, and he wrote that I should not forward my online banking passwords to anyone else, but he has not given me any log-in information at all! Besides, he has sent me a picture which I cannot download because my virus scammer did not allow that. He wrote that this file is a questionnaire, but Horney, who sends questions out in a picture file, is that not very strange?
Horney, do you know this man personally? I am so scared that he might be just one of these freaks sending nude pictures out to women and then later say that someone else must have done it, using his email account, Darling, it happens all the time!
I do not feel very comfortable at all about this! I have asked him to send the questionnaire again as a text file, I hope he will do that as soon as possible! Leo, my lion, how has your weekend been so far?
Tomorrow is my birthday, and I was in town this morning, doing some shopping, and I have decided to make myself a nice present, because I am all alone, and noone will have any present for me! I went into an adultery shop and bought myself a lovely Marzipan dildo and an eadible string tanga (strawberry flavour). Leo, my Darlinghorney, I was thinking about sending it out to you after I will have been wearing it for a few days, now what do you say?
Leo, please let me have your address, so that I can do that! Do you think three days will be enough, or do you want me to wear it longer?
Baby, I have just tried the new phone number you have given to me, it does not connect either, it is exactly the same thing!
I do not quite understand this, are you on a business trip outside the UK?
I love and miss you!!

Kiss kiss

Your wifebride Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
leo mark leo
Apr 11 um 10:59 PM

Baby, I know we haven't been talking that long, but I want you to know that I love you from the bottom of my heart. From the moment I first met you, I knew that I wanted you in my life, whether as a friend of something a little more. Baby, I prayed for a long time to find someone like you. Someone willing to light for me, someone to make me smile and someone who I know truly loves me. You're in my thoughts, my dreams, and every breath I take...honey the man is not fake i work in the bank i don't want the bank to take my client money after i have done a lot for him so that is why i need your help to collect this money so i can come to Germany and invest the money and spend the rest of my life with you, i have all the document for the questionnaire so if send you back the file make sure you write me on time for me to give you because that will prove you are the relative of my client. as for now honey i am outside UK may be that why the number is not going i will be back next week i want to Ireland because i am making all arrangement to relocate and come over to you in Germany to spend the rest of my life with you as my wife i love and care for you. but i don't know how i get the things you want to send to me as for your birthday i wish i was there to make to give you all the best in your birthday, happy birthday my love i can't wait to be with you

from your husband Leo

Quote:
leo mark leo
Heute um 7:33 AM

AS you celebrate today my wife, your goodness will go before you and also go with you in your journey happy birthday my love, my wife, my everything in this world i love you so much i can't wait to be with you forever my wife miss you so much.

Leo called me on the phone this morning at 8.15, and I pretended to be in bed, still being very sleepy. Leo was still in bed, too....I asked him what he was wearing, and he told me that he was totally naked Shocked

Hello Leo,

many many thanks for your birthday mail and all the nice attachments, but I do not celebrate my birthday today, my birthday was yesterday! I was actually having a nice time with my Marzipan dildo, the good thing about Marzipan dildos is that one can eat them after useage, is that not just great?
Leo, what are you doing in Ireland? Can I not call you there, what is the phone number of your hotel?
Darlinghorney, don't worry about the bank questionnaire, I am a big girl, and I will hopefully not have any problems filling the answers in, I will just have to wait until Mr Salford will send me the file as a text document, and I have not received an answer from him.
Horney, I did not say the man is a fake, I just said he might be a freak, sending out nude pictures to women. Don't you know what a freak is? A freak is a crazy person, that is what I meant.
Leo, when we spoke on the phone this morning and you told me that you were still naked, you got me really excited all over, and I deeply regretted that my Marzipan is already gone! I am so anxious to meat you now, after I heard you say what you will do to me!
I love you so much, and I am still thinking of you all the time! Horney, what do you mean, you don't know how you can get the strawberry string tanga I want to send you? Just let me have your address, and I will put it in an envelope and send it, but you have not told me whether 3 days will be enough?

Kiss Kiss

your bridewife Louisa

Quote:
leo mark leo
12 Apr um 3:12 PM

My Angel, thank you for rebuking the devourer for my sake and causing me to ride higher and higher in permanent prosperity as I share my love and honor you with my heart, with the name of love......LOVE YOU, honey hold on i will be in south Africa by Tuesday for a seminal so i can give a number that you will reach me and send me your gift because i will be there for just a week than go back to London and start getting ready for my trip to Germany to be with you, because once the money is been transfer to your account by next week which i am sure i will book my flit immediately to Germany to be with you forever, if i am there in south Africa it will get to me in three day once i am in south Africa because i will be living Ireland by tomorrow morning than as soon as i am in south Africa i will call you OK i miss you so much i am deeply in love with you. i can't wait to be with you forever i want to make sweet love to you in bad every were in your house. honey do you like sex?

Oh Leo,

now what is going on that you will have to leave Ireland so quickly, and why do you have to go to South Africa, of all places?
That is such a long flight, and tell me, do you have some accounting job to do there? Do you do the accounting for Nelson Mandela, too? Oh Leo, I am so proud of you!
I always wanted a man I can look up to, and now I am very very happy that I have finally found one, and I am so much looking forward to riding higher and higher with you, and you don't have to thank me for rebuking the devourer for your sake, it was my pleasure, dearest! I have no clue what he is talking about!
Leo, it is a good thing that I will be able to call you while you are in South Africa, and I will put the strawberry flavoured string tanga on this evening, you still have not told me how long I shall wear it before I mail it to you, would 3 days be anough?
You have asked me whether I like sex. I will, if you do, I am absolutely flexible! I want to please you and make you happy, so if you want me to like sex, I will force myself into liking it. There is indeed one thing about sex that I like very much, I like to hear my man talk about it, and I like to read what my man has to say about our bedroom adventures. Leo, you must do me a big favour! I want you to write me a very personal porn story, for my eyes only, about you and me! You will have time enough when you will be on your flight, but Babylove, please do NOT just copy what someone else has written, please please please! I want to read your very own words!

I love you so much, it's like crazy!
Kiss kiss

Your bridewife Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Things are slowing down a bit....Leo has not delivered my porn, and the bank has not written back, too. Louisa will take care of that later.
For now, Leo receives an email from the Chairman of RFIB, the Renitent Frisians in Bavaria, who is expecting big money from Leo....the 10 % of the funds which are supposed to go to German charity:

Message from the RFIB to Leo

Dear Sir,

I was informed by a good old friend of mine, Mrs Louisa van der Valk, that you are intending to donate a considerable amount of money to charity organizations in Germany.
Sir, I wish to inform you about the desperate situation of Frisian immigrants in Bavaria. Urgent help is needed, and every single € will be highly welcome.
The economic situation in the Bavarian region has had an impact on the capacity and readiness of the Bavarians to strengthen their protection systems. Austerity measures have also hit civil-society organizations that provide services to asylum-seekers and refugees from Northern Frisia. Xenophobia and intolerance have led to incidents of discrimination and violence. The Bavarian States have responded by concentrating on curbing irregular movements, including through tighter border controls and detention, or penalization for illegal entry.
All in all the situation of the people in need of help is dramatic. I have attached a picture, so that you will be able to view for yourself how miserable things are at present.
Sir, I want to thank you in advance, and please, could you let me know how much money we might expect from your donation?

Respectfully
Mr Detlef S.
RFIB Chairman

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leo is a believer....he has written back to Detlef, to confirm there will be a donation.

Quote:
leo mark leo
13 Apr 17:07 (vor 10 Minuten)
an Detlef S.

yes that is my intention to do that but first i will let you know once i am ready to donate OK, what ever i am given out will note to you as soon as possible bye for now.

Quote:
leo mark leo
An Louisa
13 Apr um 5:05 PM

Hello my love how are you doing?......Hope all is well and cool with you i have been missing you so much been far from you make me feel lonely in the world just want to spend the rest of my life with you i have been on here thinking the day i will set my eyes on your lovely face i know when my contract ends on here i will see that sweet lovely face of yours and i know things will be okay for us. have the bank contacted you again please let me now as soon as possible because i am on my way to the airport now to south Africa for my final seminal please reply me back i have been calling your line it is not going hope all is well my wife i am missing you so my love. FIB Chairman wrote to me about the donate so i told the yes that is my intention to do that once the money has been transfer to your account. i love you my wife kiss to you

Hello leo my lion Leo,

thank you so much for your message, and I wish you a safe flight!
I am so sorry you couldn't reach me on the phone, I have noticed it was ringing, but as there was no caller ID shown, I didn't take the call, how could I know it was you?
Leo, I wish you a safe flight and a safe arrival, and please please please do NOT forget to write that porn novel for me! 2 pages will be enough, that is perfectly fine, and don't be shy, oaky? I want it HOT AND JUICY!
I love you, and I miss you!
Leo, before you go aboard that airplane, please contact the bank again! I am still waiting for the questionnaire in a usable format, I can do nothing with a jpg-picture! The do not seriously expect me to open the picture file and write the answers onto my monitor, and then dispatch my whole notebook?? Leo Darling, these bank people are delaying us!

I love you, have a safe trip!!
Kiss kiss
Louisa

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic