SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

One Tuff Nut Yields up a Piggie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Rev. Dickson put the D*** in Dickson and after readin the thread by TheLoneHaranguer I wanted to put a little pain into this lad's life.
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=261458&highlight=rev+dickson
also, I left the email/phone up so if you wanna write/call this jerk feel free.

Quote:

Good news
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Papua New Guinea
for investment projects with my new partner with the total money.Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the reverend father for a gift which i left with him for you, Rev. father as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev. Dickson Boutin and his direct email address is ([email protected]) Tel.(+221-764826289)
Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touched with Rev.Dickson Boutin and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects with myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.
Take care and remain Blessed.

Dear Brother,
Creatings in the name that is above every name! peace and joy it the spirit or your message. surely, it is glad tidings upon my ears. News from afar is always welcome. This matter of donation ($300,000) came as quite a shock. The Lord works in mysterious ways. I have always expected rewards in Heaven, not on earth where moth and rust doth corrupt, for such is the Kingdom. The Lord knows we need money to do his work in this world. It has been many years, but I have been to Papua New Guina. Do you know any one in Kimbe or Wau? Well I just got in from a long flight so I must take my rest now. So nice to hear from you.

May all blessings be yours,
Rev. Joseph H. Hova

I got your mail, is this a joke or what?~pastorGodwin
Please all of you should eat sh!t and do not forget to add salt~Mrwilliams
You are a big fooool for wasting my time
LUCIFER WILL PUNISH YOU FOR THIS~SifarCrown Illuminati

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Yes i received a Check on your behalf. She wrote a Check that i should send to your destination but i don't have your residence or office address so i was unable to mail the Check to your destination.
At this Juncture i will like you to kindly forward to me your residence address so that i can post the Check through the International post office or DHL,TNT or FEDEX.

Also I will advise you to send to me your complete details to be sure that i am dealing with the right person to enable me send the Check to you via International post office or United parcel services

(1). Your Full Names .....................
(2). Nationality .......................
(3). Country of Residence ..................
(4). Your Home / Office Address ............
Tel.No.

I will be waiting for your response

God bless you
REVEREND FATHER DICKSON
this was in size 30 faunt

I am so sorry brother, could you please re-type that letter in smaller fount? I am old in age, and large block letters hurt my eyes and hard to see. I apologize for inconvenience.
Rev. Joseph M. Hova

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he sent me another email in a size faunt a NORMAL person would write.

Hello Brother Dickson,
So sorry for the delay, I have been sick and two members of my church passed away this week. So happy to see the email in an easy to read format. I will be praying that the Lord will Bless your endevers according to the abundence of your heart.

Here is some information for you:

(1).Full Name .....................Joeseph Melvin Hova
(2). Nationality .......................Estonia
(3). Country of Residence ..................USA
(4). Home / Office Address ............969 Figtree St. New Orleans, LA 70139
Tel.No.504-247-1345 fake

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Am so sorry for the lost of souls though they where transferred to a better place in the kingdom of God if they lived their
lifes according to the will of God,we can't question Him,He own our lifes,
My the good Lord encourage you and all the members of your Church,He remains the Lord that health us.

I received the address you sent to me for posting the cheque to you,when i went the post office to send post it to you i was asked to pay the some $300.00

for that i need from you the sum of ($300. 00)Three Hundred and Dollar to pay for cover the cost of postal fee through DHL,TNT or FedeX courier service or the international post office.

Send to me now ($300. 00)Three Hundred and Dollar so that i can mail the cheque to the address that you provided.

If you pay inn the money,inform me immediately through my phone,+221-764826289

Send the money to me through Western Union Money Transfer ,money gram money transfer nearest to you, you are advised to send this money possibly today or latest tomorrow to avoid any delay,

with the following information and address,
Mr Robert Oriaku .
Dakar Senegal

Thank you brother Dickson,
$300.00 is a lot of money for me right now. I just gave all the money I had in savings to help someone in a Nigirian orphanage. When I have an oppertunity to help someone, By God's grace I do it. My email is flooded with requests from the West Coast of Africa and I know they would not ask for help if they did not turly need it. It must be my good karma, the Devine hand of God to direct you to send me $300,000.00. With that money, I can finaly build an orphanage here in America and also Estonia where I am from. Jesus said that little children are the kingdom of God, so we must help them. As I say, $300 is too much for me right now. Do me a favor, Just take the $300 out of the $300,000 and send me $299,700 ok.
God Bless You,
Rev. Joe Hova

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Rev. Joe Hova.
You said i should take 300.00 from the bank cheque i have of you to pay the postal agent?
i think you should know this by now that no other person has right to cash this cheque if not the one whose
names are written in the cheque,
i have my own responsibilities as you know am in one poorest country in Africa,
for the sake of the love of God i can only afford one hundred dollar to help so if you send two hundred dollar i will
make it up three hundred and pay them here as soon as you get your cheque and cashes it then you can send my hundred dollar
back to me,hoping this be ok for you?
Rev,Dickson

Dear Brother Dickson,
On behalf of my church, I thank you. I have asked a friend of mine to loan me the $200 you need. You are reasonable and I thank you for being willing to work with me. You are a true man of God for understanding. As you well know, I have sent Money to Africa many times in the past. Today I went to Western Union and Money Ghram and they advise me that it is a bad time to wire money to West Africa at this present time so I consider the options available and conclude that our best option is to transfer the money directly into your account from mine. As I say, I have done this before and is the most secure method to conduct our transaction. May God Bless you and watch over you. Amen.
Yours in love,
Rev. Joe Hova

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Rev. Joe Hova,
My fellow servant in the vain yard of the Lord i bring greeting from the children of God under my humble care here,
may His grace unto you,
it is not that you suggestion was not good,it works very well in some countries while it is very difficult other places like ours here,
though i don't run an count do to my devotion to God,but if choose any of my members account what i will get here may not
be able to serve the propose of sending this money,

one my members told me if i use his account to collect this $200 he will pay tax and the bank will take vat from it as well after which i will be having about $150 which will not be able to serve the propose of you sending this money to my direction,

my humble advise is that you go to another location,am still wondering why some one will say such a thing to a race created by God
because of color or racist?
what made it bad in sending money to West Africa even $200 this is wickedness in the highest order and God will not be happy at this?
God be you my beloved,never you mind wicked and racist minded people there who don't have the fear of God in them,
Rev.Dickson.

Dear brother Dickson,
I am sorry you were offended my friend, I have included in this email a newspaper artical concerning the current events regarding wiering money over seas. I hope this may resolve any questions you may have on the matter. I do not think it is a racist thing, I think the true crimanals are Western Union and Money Gram emploiees. As you may well know, mnay of these people are white. Also they advise aginst sending money to Asia. This is not a due to a color problem, it is sin. As you well know, the devil isn't white or black, he is red the color of the apple he gave Eve to tempt her into sin. Many people cannot resist the timptation to avoid taking money that isn't there's. This is indeed wickedness, as men of God, it is our job to fight "spiritual wickedness in high places". I will add an extra $50 to cover tax so you do not need to worry. Send me your friend's account details and I will send you $15,000 via the same account after I get my cheque deposited. the Lord said: "be ye wise as serpents and harmles as doves." the Lord has given us the wisdom to find the solution to this matter and provided a way we may both prosper.
Your brother,
Rev. Joe Hova

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Rev. Joe Hova,
My beloved in the Lord,i was all tears after reading the attached news pepper,
like i said in my last mail it is wickedness in the highest order and you called it sin,

this made me to remember the humiliation and slavery Africans suffered in the hands Americans and Europeans,
till now they are still extracting mineral recuses from Africa,yet they hate Africa with person,
how can a journalist write such thing about a Continent,

no wonder there is dangerous epidemic always there, though i made my report to God who created us and i believe He will do
some thing about all this embarrassment,
is there any country in the world where there is no corruption the answer is no?

please am sorry for all these my heart is broken am all tears at this humiliation on Africans,
please go to Ria money transfer they will accept to send this money my dear brother,
am doing all these just to protect the interest of us all, try your best my dear brother and go to Ria money transfer and send it,
God bless you,

Receiver name will be Mr Williams Peter,
Dakar Senegal
Yours in His vain yard,
Rev.Dickson,

I think Ria is the same situation as Westen Union and Money Gram. I think the white people in these companys are the crooks my brother. I am white, do you think I am a crook? I assure you I could not take your money from you if I were given your account info. I think perhaps your offer is "to good to be true." why else would it be so hard? I have the $250 that you need.
http://s1056.photobucket.com/user/samsmithman/media/RIANEWS_zpsltr50nsa.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my friend,this was a busy week this week, do you have the information i need so i can send you $250usd?

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My dear brother last week was so busy,on Thursday we help a program and on Friday was my day of visiting prisoners
and hospitals,
all these kept me very busy to weekend i forgot that i have a matter with you till this morning when i saw this envelope on my table
i then remember it was meant for you,am sorry for getting back to you very late ok,
please like i said before i don;t run an account because of my vocation but some of my members whom i requested to give their account said to me that the amount in question is very little and that it is better to send through western union,money gram or Ria,so i don't know what else to to as regarding the sending of this money,
i beg you in the name of God try your possible best to look for any of this means to send this money which will help me post this package to your destination as i was directed please,
God bless you,
Rev.Dickson,

My brother, $250 is a lot of money to me. Mow much is it there? what if I were able to send you $500 and you kept the difference to help your church. I consider it worth the risk. I already provided you with reasons why Western union and other companies are not good. I have done direct deposits overseas as small as $50USD so I do not understand the problem. God Bless you and grant you strength.
YOURS, REV. JOE HOVA
[/quote]

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MY DEAR REV. JOE HOVA,
Am wondering how you soddenly become such a good Samaritan to donate to us five hundred dollar,
i still remember that you told me that you can't afford three hundred dollar which i was asked to pay when i got
to the DHL to post your package to you,

seeing that you are a man of God like me i decided to assist you with the little i have which i told you that after you cash
your cheque you should send to me,

and you keep telling me that the western union,money gram even Ria,they don't send money again to Africa,
now you come up again saying you will give our Church $500.00,
Rev.Joe with your position there is no how western union or money gram will not allow you send money to any country you wish to ok,

with this mix up in this mail i have stated doubting what you said earlier that the western union,money gram and Ria can't send money,

if you wish me to post your package as i was directed just send only the postal fee ok,we are not lacking by the grace of God,
it is never a risk sending money through western union or money gram,send it if i did not receive it then the lost will be on my account ok,
go to any of these send it with information which i have given to you before now,
Rev.Dickson

i am wondering why it is a big deal to provide me account so i can do DIRECT DEPOSIT WITHOUT ANY MIDDLE MEN/3RD PARTYS, ok. why is that hard. you call me suddentley good samaritan???? did i not say that i was broke because i sent all my personal mony to help orphanage. than you accuse me of being racist because i take advice from the news? the majority of people i help with personal funding are black. But this matters not for scripture says that God has made all nations of one blood. we are all the children of Adom for by one man did sin enter into the world and death by sin for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. (Romans chap. 8)Amen.

as i say before hand, i must borrow money from church member to do this, and you say $250 is too small....What do you mean by that exactly? $250 is a lot of money in america let alone in Africa. but i say again that $500 should do it, keep the rest for your church. the fact that you do not want to do a direct deposit is making me have second thoughts about you. have you ever been born again sir? you are not one of those men who send out random emails are you? why would you have me deal with a dogey wiring service? i have to ask since you do not want to do a DIRECT DEPOSIT the most simple thing in the world.
may the Spirit of Christ find a home in your heart.
Rev. Joe Hova

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beloved and fellow servant in the vain yard of the Lord greetings,
i have never accused you but those you said sending money to Africa was a taboo,nor did i say $250 is a small money but those that owns the account s
said it will cause suspect if such amount is sent through an account because the bank takes tax and vat from the money,
that was my reason of saying it is better through money gram or western union,
if what you are to send is for my personal use i will never mind what i will get but because it is for a propose that has my reason of asking you to send through western union or money gram,

i told you at the first time you requested for an account that i personally don't run an account because of my vocation,the word good Samaritan came because you once said you can't afford $300 that was what brought my suspect,
to avoid war of words between two respected servants of God,i ordered one of my Church member for an account so here comes the account,hoping this will stop suspects and counter accusations,
God bless you,
Rev.Dickson,

NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER : ***************

NAME OF THE BANK : ECOBANK, SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER: *****************

BANK ADDRESS : YOFF LAYENNE CHEZ EL HADJI DIAMATYR
DAKAR SN-Senegal
SWIFT CODE : *****************

IBAN NUMBER: ******************************

BANK CODE : *********

CODE GUICHET: ******

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And that's how i got a piggie outta this butthole Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
spot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ and that's why he just got his account reported !!!

TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good going, Lew! Keep tightening the screws on this one.

It's quite interesting to read your bait, since he behaved totally differently with you (far more pious and whiny) than he did with me. Kinda makes me want to re-bait him from a different account...

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It's always good to try a lad from a new account, whether it is to see how he reacts differently to a different type of victim (male vs female, young vs old, etc) or just to have a bit of fun with him.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice going, Lew! I am impressed with your scriptural response!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent job!!! I agree with B8er. Using multiple, unrelated characters gives you a better insight into what works and what doesn't. Also, if you collect a few accounts from a lad, he might drop you. However, once he has more, he might pass them to your next character.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks y'all.
I think I'm gonna bait Mr. Dickson again, this time just for kicks.
I wanna see how mad I can get him.

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, there are new events in the Dickson files...

Quote:
Since the account you requested was sent to you till now i have not heard from you,
may i know what is going on there?
Rev.Dickson.

Dear Rev. Dickson.
I am so pleased to hear from you. I was troubled in my heart over this matter an I pray asking God for the wisdom to know what to say to you. Do you know the person who provide you the bank details? Maybe they give you wrong one, I do not know. when I wen to bank they give me this form. (see attachment) with the $300,000 in mind and the troubles we have had in the past with communication between you and myself, I was having doubts about you. they have a saying: "if it looks to good to be true, it probably is." so I began to consider you and the emails we share a very bad dream sir. I am a simple man, and I like things in my life to be simple, you understand? when somebody offer me a large sum of money and then it not happen, I feel like God is testing me. I feel like God put you into my life to test my faith. I remember what Paul wrote: "And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to torment me, lest I should be exalted above measure."2 Corinthians 12:7
I felt to let the matters drift into the past and be forgotten like sins the Lord has forgiven us. then I read my email and here you are again. Are you here to restore my hope only to take it away and dash my heart against the stones? Do you really have $300,000 for my church, or is this some cruel joke? I had to tell my congregation that plans for the new orphanage have been postponed. Please do not play games with me good sir, there are other men of God you can torment.
In His Hands,
Rev. Joe Hova

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, after not hearing from the good Reverend for a while, I gave him the proverbial poke:

Dear Brother,
I am in tears my good friend...my heart is crushed. How could i speak to you in such manner? I forget the Lord say to judge not. I was in grief because two good members of my church passed away in car wreck and i fell into sin and drink the communion wine when i write to you in harsh way. i forgot until now when i open my email box and read what i sent to you and i cry! with all your troubles in your poor village, you do not need me accusing you with slander.
God forgive me, and you also.
Rev. Joe Hova

ps, please tell me what to do next. The lord will make a way for us.

Quote:
Rev. Joe Hova,
Greetings in the name of God the father of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,
accept my heart felt condolence for those that lost their lives in the car accident,may their souls rest in the bosom of the Lord,
i read your previous mail to me, i was ashamed of myself and decided not answer because if i do it will be more harsher than what you did to me,
when i remembered God saying that we should be quick to hear but slow to speak,and that our words should be seasoned with salt,

God bears me witness i don't know you nor did i contacted you till you send a mail to me asking about a package kept under my care by one of my daughter Alise Benson whom our Lord showed mercy,
after receiving that mail from you i didn't have any other choice than writing the young girl that you embarrassed me and called me names and i asked her what next to do which i have not heard any response from her,

we are serving a loving and merciful God,if Jesus was accursed of things He didn't do yet He said father forgive them for they don't know what they are doing,who are mine to close my heart against you? He said that we should forgive as our heavenly father forgives us,
i don't have any decision to make for you,if you are still interested,you requested for an account which i have given you then pay inn the money there and send me payment slip but if you choose not to i don't any problem with whatsoever to choose to do,
i love you with the love of God,remain bless,
Rev.Dickson.

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well friends, any ideas what path to take Rev. Dickson down next?
I await your urgent response.

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd go for another piggie.

- With the issues that they had, the bank will not transfer to the account for 30 days. It's their policy, I'm so sorry. Do you have another account or must we wait?

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'd go for another piggie.

yeah, I was hoping he would get that vibe, without having to spell it out for him. I sent him a bank rejection form...but he clearly didn't get the message.

Getting the last account was like pulling teeth....I want to torture him mentally. Any ideas? I want to pi$$ him off and still be the perfect mugu.

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might start dragging him into reciting prayers and bible verses to bless the whole transaction and beg for the Almighty's assistance. You've got the pastor-babble down to a science!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Good Friend,
I hope to stay in contact with you over many years, as long as we walk the Earth. I know out friendship will prosper as long as forgiveness and communication are in reach. I would love to have a contact in your part of the world and keep me in touch with current events of the aria. I hear the Muslim terrorists are bad over there did any threaten to blow up your church? I know there are many be-headings. did you ever see one? I know our friendship is stronger now that we make our differences nothing...they are but dust in the wind. and the Lord makes them to blow away. I want to visit your church some day. Can you serve me bush meat? i want to try that. anyway, I had to refund the $500 to the church member who lent it to me...she had to use it to pay for funeral cost of the people who die in car crash (they were her family). After I consider these events, maybe the Lord wants you to keep the money for yourself. After all, don't you need it more than us? God is teaching me not to seek after material things.."seek ye first the kingdom of God..." So my friend the money is yours. I only ask that you stay in touch and welcome me to your church next time I'm in Africa.
God Bless you!!!
Rev. Joe Hova

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic