SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Turd... Laughing

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dearest Sarah,
kindly keep that to yourself only.
Moishe

Sometimes it is the simplest correspondences that are the funniest. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wanked, twice, for these videos. If he ever goes home, his misery has just started.

Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Goes home? I wasn't aware that was in the tea leaves.

By the way, Assuming he started his adventure at, say, 35 years old (fair guess?), he has spent 1/8th of his life in safariland. Just think about that.

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eventually, his luck will run out, or he will give up and go home. When he does, he will be the poster boi for gay rights in west Africa. Until then, another day on safari.

Edit to fix broken quote tag. - JFOP edit to thank JF for Mod Edit-DSW

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That sums it up, Turd.
He says it, yet still lives the fantasy.
Pure madness. Rolling Eyes

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic to hear that it's taking him so much time doing the videos Very Happy

I would love to read Hector saga as a book Smile

Quote:
In a hole in the ground there lived Turd...

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And, yes, he will be waiting.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nick Roper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh no.. not sarah lee?
it will not be his fault in the eyes of the temple will it? Shocked Shocked
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Throw Back Thursday:

On March 5, 2010, almost 5 years ago Hector had just been renamed Moishe Moskowitz, was being chased by the FBI and Interpol and Simba Security and sent this gem to Steve, aka Bernie, while hiding in a half built shack in Dakar:

Quote:
Steve,
I have done all that Epstein asked me to do
He said the PP is ready and he will need to meet me in eritrea.
I am still in hide here and if i have to meet him in Eritrea you offcourse know what and what i will need to get moving.
This whole shit was delay by Rapheal, if he had not lost the 50K by now, i will have enoguh to get to anywhere
On a serious note, i need supply right now.
You can keep saying no way to get supplies to me,you must find out a way
I am stranded here and can moveo ut onyl when i receive supply.
Kindly reconsider and design a perfect mean of getting supply to me here

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Uno Nisu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ it's actually a week MORE than 5 years ago Wink

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

at this point i don't have a clue what interplod still wants him for.
is it just the littering? Rolling Eyes
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The massacre of 40 innocents can never be forgotten.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's so sedentary these days. it used to be a new country every other week. The only thing that could stop him was prison!

Now he mopes around Kenya with no end in sight. Maybe he could be prodded to Zanzibar? It's not far, no real international hassle issues. Giant crabs, giant tortoises. Plus it's beautiful. Theres just something that feels right about the idea of stredding a lad on a tropical island.

Munchkin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just finished reading the whole saga from day one up until now. AMAZING, Deffo got a fan here , Fab work Very Happy

I deffo will be getting a premium membership soon too.

I'm interested in reading the shorty saga too,
Could someone be so kind to link me to that topic please ?

Thankies Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic