SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

THIS IS ONE ANGRY LAD-UPDATED-HE'S STILL ANGRY

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
straitjacket

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh, yesternight.. that sounds good! Smile

Reprob8, it has been nice knowing you. I expect though that if your dead does not come when he says it will, you're going to keep in touch to let him know just how alive you are.. Smile

And I'm sorry - woman is going to send you to grave does not come as a suprise to anyone, does it? Smile hehe that's why us ladies are on the planet anyway..

I'm glad they have a good well organsied 7 days burial ceremony for you, and not a bad sick disorgansied one. It looks like you may have come across some slightly obsessive compulsive mugus. Smile

Cheers!
EK
Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Surprise the hell out of them; when the deadline hits, send them a mail via another baiting addy saying that "you" mysteriously dropped dead right on time. Plead with them to not do it any more, and ask them how much they want. Bcc the mail to the regular baiting addy for that bait. About a day later, mail them with the text of the "He's dead" mail included, then add: "NOT!!! Still alive and well suckers! Nice try! Want another go around?" Then slap the absolute mugu crap out of them.

Mr. Green

Current score:
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0. Easter Egg 2011

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3
badjuju234
Not quite a Newb

Location: Lurking in cyberspace,MUHAHAHA or quite possibly in the U.S.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Zap, you're a good man to know in troubled times. The infantile mentality of the MUGUs is astounding. As if, anyone would believe that an email threat is going to harm them. The words of true idiots.
cmt
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Zapmaster wrote:
Surprise the hell out of them; when the deadline hits, send them a mail via another baiting addy saying that "you" mysteriously dropped dead right on time.

I was thinking something similar, but saying that as the lad threatened, you are now dead and suffering terribly. Because of this, you will get your other dead, suffering friends together to haunt his every moment, sleeping and awake. He cannot do a single thing about it as you are already in the highest amount of suffering possible, and wish to share it with him!

Also tell him you met Jesus on the way down to hell, and he really hates the lad too.

"Make sure you don't fail to disappoint me" My fiancee Tarah
"thunder fire your mama" Mr Smith
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Miss B
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These people actually believe in the power of their curses. I worked at the University of Miami Hospital and Clinics, in the Medical Records deparartment. There were three Cuban women and myself who were the only non-black employees. Most of the women were from the Islands. The coders room got into a quarrel with the records room, and one of the women in the coders room, besides having a teaching degree and a degree in medical information management, was a recognized witch doctor. She cursed pennies, and dropped them on the floor in the records room, along with drops of cursed water. All the women in the medical records room were terrified...really! So I picked up the pennies and kept them in a paper cup on my desk. When I had a dollar's worth, I went upstairs and bought a cup of soup at the cafeteria. I took it into the coders room, thanked Emily for the soup, and drank it. Some of the women in the records room were actually crying, because they were sure that I was as good as dead. I ended up becoming very good friends with Emily, and she taught me her recipes for salt fish fritters and curried goat.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic