SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bacon yesterday, dessert today:

-----

I swear to you that if you send this last required payment ,You shall receive your ATM card 24hours of confirming the payment slip from you.Once the card is registered I will send you the courier tracking number to know when the delivery agent arrive your home address with the manual paper that contains the ATM card pin number.

NB:DO NOT USE THE OTHER ACCOUNT TO SEND THE MONEY ,THE NEW BANK ACCOUNT WILL BE SENT TO YOU IN NEXT 30MINUTES OF LESS.

Pls acknowldge this email ASAP as am on my computer waiting for your email confirmation before I send you the new bank account informations

(This one also thinks he's stealing the last pennies of an old man who's in hospice and will be thrown out on the street at the end of the month unless the ATM card shows up. Scumbag. Pain shall be thine.)

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel so much better...

-----

Okay I assure you that if you send the fee today , and its confirmed into the account I will go to our affiliated courier company and register the card for immediate delivery of the card.

I want you to be optimistic on this transaction you will NEVER EVER regret sending this money.

-----

Thanks for reminding me why I do this you piece of shit.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mmmm hmmmm. Sweet pain Very Happy

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Along the same lines, I got a great response from a lad when I asked him if I could send the money by bank transfer:

Quote:
AM VERY SORRY TO SAY THIS WE DO NOT MAKE AVAILABLE OR MAKE ANY ARRANGEMENT FOR ANY BENEFICIARY TO MAKE PAYMENT VIA ANY BANK A/C SIMPLY BECAUSE WE HAVE DONE THAT SEVERAL TIMES AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE SOMETHING THAT SOME JOKERS USES THE A/C ACCESS FOR FUN AND WE STAND THE RISK AT THE END OF IT ALL.

Of course, I'll push him to give me an account anyway. Very Happy

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
DO NOT USE THE OTHER ACCOUNT TO SEND THE MONEY

So, I presume once Laddy sends you the new account, your character will send to the old one anyway? Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooooooo!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good one Lou! Very Happy

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you will NEVER EVER regret sending this money.

He means "reget", of course.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will never regret sending the lad money for the same reason I will never regret going to the moon. Smile

Ain't gonna happen. But of course the lad will always be sure it is just about to happen. This is a part of lad pain I love watching.

It just never gets there.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic