SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first scambattle!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrFredRogers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone. I am really happy to have found this website. I found out about this sport from a radio show called This American Life, and I thought it sounded like a lot of fun!

So, I just opened my email's spam folder, and low and behold, I had plenty of scam-phishers to choose from. They all claimed that I had won millions of dollars or that they had wanted to donate millions of dollars to me.

So, I've just sent back a few replies (using a new email address). I am hoping to get my first scambattle underway soon!

My scam battle starts like this:

Hello. Thank you so much for contacting us. We have been searching for someone to help us with the funds to start our new church group for Christians in Africa. We would like your help in beginning a new life for people who are less fortunate and this email has been greatly received. We have been praying for you to email us, and we are so happy to have our prayers finally answered. God bless you. Please let us know how we can receive our funds so that we can finally start helping the people of Africa to know God.

God Bless You,

Fred Rogers
Presbyterian Minister

Please let me know what you guys think.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New address, check. church format, check. Straight approach, check.

You're off to a good start. Welcome to Eater Cool

TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All you need to do is sign up for a mentor, and you'll be well on your way.

Welcome to the neighborhood, Mr. Rogers!

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. Looks like you have a nice 'modality' going. Stick around and have fun. Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good start, Mr Rogers.

Welcome to Eater!

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Closed lad accounts X 297
Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex
$7,715 so far of bad checks captured.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! We look forward to learning more about your Church. Be sure to read all of the church baits on here. Just don't do it while drinking or eating anything. You are likely to spit all over your keyboard laughing. Good luck with your bait!

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
SirFunk-A-Lot
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater! Be careful, baiting is addictive!
Keep us in touch about your bait, seems like you gonna have some fun if things works.
Don't hesitate to sign up to get a mentor, I find mine very helpful!

''I do not believe that I was dealing with a hooligan before but I thank God that all is clear.'' -Dr Stewart
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater.

Please bait safely. Do not snedemails from your RL email account. If you have been baiting from your real-life email account, it is better that you drop every bait there. Don't worry. There will be plenty of others and you will have plenty of fun wasting scammer resources and time.

Please be sure to use an untraceable gmail account. Never send any RL infomration.

Please read the sticky posts in the forum and by all means, have fun!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic