SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Snowpocalypse 2015 - a good delaying modality

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For those of you who have baiting characters located in the southeastern region of the US, mother nature is blessing us with a 100% guaranteed payment delaying modality - Snowpocalypse 2015! From Texas up through Virginia and Maryland, and as far south as Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina, there will be SNOW. And lots of it. Here in Charlotte, NC, we're due to get 5-8 inches of yucky white stuff over night tonight.

Great excuse for not getting to the bank / WU / MG / wherever. In fact, all such locations will be closed until further notice. The snow could easily last through the weekend. You want to make the payment, but you can't do anything about mother nature!

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here (or as close as I can get to my location in rural West Carolina) I heard a tinkling which might have been sleet. Tomorrow will be above 0 from midnight to midnight, but the low is -2 °C sometime after midnight.

In Delmarva where my fishing family goes after fishing the week, the forecast is 3-7 cm of snow and high of -1. I'm not sure how to get the forecast for the ocean or the bay, which is where they are now. But to me who have lived in New York, it doesn't seem like much. They are planning to send some money next week, as they are low now.

Weather Underground has the annoying habit of playing sounds occasionally when I'm not looking.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love using local problems to cause baiting problems.... although sometimes they aren't entirely legit. Here in Gomershire East England we are in the midst of the third straight week of mud rain, which as you all know causes havoc with internet signal due to the unusual mineral content in the marsh zone.

Those of you with real weather issues, here's hoping it only causes serious problems for your baits, and not for R/L.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always use snow and snow storms as excuses as I'm in the northeast.

In the summer, I blame delays on severe thunderstorms and power outages.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once located my character in japan.

and whenever I had no time for baiting, I invented a festival. but it could be expanded to snow, thunderstorms, godzilla, sailormoon and whatever... Twisted Evil

a nice extra: whenever they told me to be a good christian, I told them that we believe in amaterasu.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That reminds me. I once told a lad (I completely forgot about for around a fortnight), that I had been trying to send him mail, but it kept on bouncing because there was not enough electricity at his end to receive it. Laughing

He swallowed it whole and gave me chapter and verse on the hardship of it all, as power cuts are endemic and a way of life for the put upon Lagosians. There have been large and angry demonstrations about the long running issue over the last few weeks.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
susanstohelit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I live in the southeast and this is ridiculous. Snow is OK but the problem is it hasn't been getting above freezing for more than a day. 55 one day will not melt all this stuff.

Oh, joy. It's raining this very moment.

Oh well, it's always useful for the delays.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seventy deesgrees here today.. maybe some snow up on Mt. Baldy. Not sure as it's too cold to drive there, (66) and no snow tires. Rolling Eyes

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Currently 3.7 in Lake Bait. Everything was covered in snow this morning, but most of it is melted now, and the roads are no problem. But some people ran off roads this morning. I saw tracks in the snow.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads rarely check weather forecasts and only when snow is utterly implausible as an excuse do I then switch to floods. I've never used a plague of locusts as a excuse - yet. Very Happy

Of course there was that volcano a couple of years back that came in handy.

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic