SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I like Ike (NSFW) Safari on Page 9!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not here, I'm just a code to make the image appear.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My inner Fatty hasn't really been on these days with having to go to Work and the associated Lottery Fantasies so I was ignoring Ike:

Quote:
Dear Krok,

I can really feel your pains from here after reading your massage, is
like you are not happy with Kate? Well if am the reason for that am
sorry about it, i think the right things has been done, meanwhile i
believe from now on everything will be fine, i don't have much to say
but i believe we both has a long way to go and make good greens and
leave like brothers? Once again respect to you and good evening.

One love

Teabag

Then a couple days later:

Quote:
Sup brother Krok,

Respect to you and greeting from mother land. this while you have been silent on me and to be honest with you am not happy about your silent to was me, what have i done wrong brother? or are you still angry with us ? i mean Kate Candy and my self?Well whatever it maybe am sorry let it go brother am pleading with you. I summit ted my Audition Video today, am hoping for the best in USA once i arrival, kindly say hi if you are ok with me.
Good night

Onelove

Teabag

I figured I might as well give him some hope or some Schlock or whatever:

Quote:
Sup My Young TeaBag,

Fatty been living it up Large and spending the Green and he is positive that you know what he mean? See Dawg we be rolling in the hood and sho nuff it’s understood but now it back to the Biz cause its time to drop the dime if you know what I’m saying?

My Brother you needs to be helping Fatty keep them Bitches Toeing the line and then we be getting along just fine. Make them Hos feel like they is Queens; then you and Fatty be making the Scene!

TeaBag, Fatty been hearing the Good Word bout his Gangsta Raper and that you is the Shit who don’t know when to quit! That Player is just what Hitlanta needs; a **DELETED** microphone Slayer!

Peace out,

Art

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guilt trip the Phat Master? Can't be done.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good evening Kate, How are you doing today? i did not read from you hope you are still in a meeting? here is the invoice for the video shooting you can add it up to my tax document, hoping to read from you soon.
Teabag

Keeping him busy with fake receipts is ok by me.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile in Canada; Ike is looking at some new Career Opportunities. He is a bit 'Confuse' over this line of work so he had to ask Mals for assistance:

Quote:
Mals My Brother,

Good day, hope you find this massage in a good health? brother Mary sent me an business proposal with the pay of $75000 but i want you to explain this better for me let me know the roll the so called phil will play in the movie? As you know brother i can't act adult movies, so kindly give me details on this so i can know what next to do.

Thank

Explain it Better? Nah I'll explain it More Better:

Quote:
Canoe My Brother,

Isn’t this exciting news? Mary and Amy are really helping to move my Business forward and make it much more legitimate aren’t they? My Good Friend this is much more better than old times as we are in a position to make a large amount of Money if we play our cards right.

Don’t you worry Canoe this isn’t an Adult movie but an action packed mainstream production about the gritty underside of the Professional Wrestling industry and the character Phil is a Champion! You then will be that Champion if you are willing! From my understanding my Brother, you only need to be able to perform a few rather simple stunts in the Movie which is essentially making our Star look good. Personally I see this as a chance of a lifetime for both of us and a major stepping stone to a very lucrative Career in Action movies.

Canoe with that said I was wondering if I should possibly contact Candy and ask her to return to Canada and perhaps settle into a Movie career again. I know the two of you were close and that you like me have lost touch with her but I think if we reunited it would make us feel like a team once again. I guess I just really miss her and want to have her in my life again. What do you think about all of this my Friend?

Your Brother,

Mals

AND he took the Bait:

Quote:
Mals My Brother,

Good day to you. Yes this is a exciting news and a great opportunity in life to become a star and been know in the world, and I so much apprentice bring me into the loop, cause I know there lot of people over there who are willing to play same roll better then myself, Am happy for the great job Mary and Amy is helping you to do, moving your business forward and more legitimate. So where do we start from now? But before that I need to know the right time this movie will be shoot and how long will this take my visa to be out? Much more need to know more about the roll am going to play in this movie, please brother kindly get back to me with this details.

Regarding candy issue, Yes I’ve been in contact with Candy right from that same day I wrote to you, we are relating well some time we both chat when am online so time she drop me a note I also do the same so we are still in good time together believe to meet each other some day. So brother am counting on you for more details and clear so we can move forward to this, have a nice day .

Yours brother

Obviously Mals is ecstatic:

Quote:
My Brother Canoe,
'
I'm overjoyed that you want to join me in this ride of a lifetime! I think everything will move rather quickly from here on in as Mary and Amy are true professionals that will be able to guide you through the Visa and simple Contract processes. With any luck you will be here with me in a few weeks. Can you contact Mary and Amy so that they can lead you through the next steps? I'm more of the Money Man around here but they are actually running the Company. Put your trust in these two as I have and we will be reaping the rewards before too long.

My Friend I didn't realize that you had been in touch with Candy. How is she my Canoe? Please tell everything about her okay?

Your Brother,

Mals

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait! What? There's a new aspect. Let me fill in some blanks.

Ike had some confusion on what needed to be done. Back in Canada, a few days ago...

I have just gotten out of a meeting with Mr. D. As you know, we have been discussing the details and issues with the visa. At this point, we both feel it is pointless to have a simple visit when there is no ROI for anybody involved. My job is to make sure everyone makes money. Investing the time and money for a three month visa and the problems it entails makes no sense from an economic point of view when we have little to no evidence of what Ike brings to us.

However, and this is important, Mr. D has just completed signing the deal for "," as you know. Here is the plot:

Our up and comer new star-to-be, will play , the Middleweight Champion of the (B.L.O.W), and his appearances have been a pain to , the head of the struggling Telecommunications In Television Network (T.I.T.). The day after Richard's most recent title match, Mike attempts to bribe the champion into joining his network, but Richard declines the offer. After Richard disposes of Litoris' thugs on his way home, Drip visits the No Holes Bar, where he comes up with his own wrestling program called (B.U.T.T.).

Drip does not accept Litoris' offer to join his network. becomes extremely popular with the introduction of a man named Johnson. Johnson is an ex-convict who killed an opponent in the ring once. Even with this success, Litoris still wants to get his hands on Drip and have him on his network. Drip also meets a love interest, who may not be all that she seems. Through a series of twist and turns Drip will be forced to take on ' monster Johnson in the fight of his life and a fight for his true love.

Ike has a very close resemblance to Phil (at least for stunt purposes), however, due to insurance costs, we cannot allow him to perform his own stunts. As you know, we are in need of stunt men, and Mr. D has suggested using Mr. Ike in this capacity while he is here, should he be interested in the the $75,000 actor's fee paid for the short amount of work. This would need to be agreeable between Mr. Ike and Mr. D before moving forward.
--

Quote:
Let me know if this is adult movies Mary?

I don't understand? The plot or the stunt work?

Quote:
Ok don't worry let me write Mals he stand the chance to explian better to me.

Are you in full understandable mode now?

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanx for cleaning that up a Tad eh? Was Confuse!

So there hasn't been much Ike N Candy action these days other than the odd Sup:

Quote:
My Sausage where are you? I miss yu my Love!!!!

Ever Lovable Ike responds within a 24 hour Curtain:

Quote:
Am always here babe, sup tell me what going on in hitlanta?miss u

No Sexy time there so let's move on to see what wisdom Ike has for Fatty:

Quote:
Sup Brother Art.

Good to know you are back, and having good time, Yes brother I do understand you are spend the greens well, was little worried about cause never hard from boss man for some time, but all is well now let keep it rolling, meanwhile I sent my audition some few days back and I don’t know if you have taking look on it? Cause as it stand now Hitlanta is my dream of none stop want to shake the hood of USA, so brother delay is not good let work something out soon.

Regarding those bitches don’t worry I’ll treat them let a queen, meanwhile I will like Kate to work with me when am there as PA hope you understand me? Brother teabag is waiting, you know what I mean?

One Love
TeaBag

Since Ike is anxiously awaiting his 'Greens' I figured I might as well get a good Whine from him:

Quote:
Sup My Young TeaBag,

Fatty be back picking up the slack and like a Mighty Locomotive be running down the Track if you know what I’m saying! See Dawg there’s a time to shine and a time to unwind and Fatty does it best; more better than all the rest and that’s the Gospel cause Fatty done said so!

That bitch Kate sho nuff showed me your stuff and let Fatty Testify cause the whole of Hitlanta won’t never get enough! Brother you gots the Big Dirty toes a Tapping with your **DELETED** Rapping! But Dawg if you is to be moving ahead and making the Green Fatty needs T-Bag to keep on the scene. That whole Cowboy Raper thing is a Craze so if you can show Hitlanta your pipes they oughta be amazed. Get down with your practicing and give Fatty some licks and this fine ass tune will sho nuff do the trick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUPK9z59yUc

If you is feeling me T-Bag then show Fatty what you got; without giving it a second thought. Soon they’ll be calling you Supper Dope cause you my Brother won’t giving no forlorn Hope.

Player, I think Fatty would be willing to share one of his Bitches if that’s how you wants to play; he give you his okay! That Kate is a Fine Ass Bitch and if you treat her right she’ll make both of us Rich. Hit that Ho on the Hip and give her a slap if she gives you any **DELETED** Lip.

Peace out,

Art

AND a Whining Ike shall go:

Quote:
Hello Krok

Just read your massage with a video on it, am really confused here cause what i did last as i was told was my official audition after which i was ask to keep doing the vocal excise so i can perform once i arrived, so this video you sent me is something i did not understand, are you saying i should mind the song so i can perform it when i get there? or this sound like another audition that i've to sent again? Am asking this questions for some reason Mr Krok, your attorney sent me a contract bond and ask me to sign it with public notary which i sent money on doing that, it has been more then a week as he promise to re tune it with your own sign and i've not received it, he also promise i will be getting other document from him this week today is Friday and none avil, can you please explain to me what is really happening? This last shot audition i did cost me money which i travel far to borrow, and now you come up with another video how do i get money to shoot this video? i don't have money here is third world country we are not rich we are trying to make our living the expense is much on me Krok if you believe in me why not work out my visa to come over and do any song you want from me? i know who i am and what am willing to give out to the company and the world, just has to be open to you here all i spent Kate has the invoice with them and she has been silent on me for 3 or 2 days now, so if you can help me to understand what i mean here i think we all will be happy and rich with time.

One love

Teabag

Nary a Sup in that!

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Candy checked in on the Supper Star earlier Today:

Quote:
Candy: Hi Ikey!!!
Ike: Hi Candy
How are you doing today?
Candy: Am good now that yuare here!
Ike: Oh same here
so what going on there?
are you at work today?
Candy: I have to work later on Hunny.
Ike: What are you working on?
Candy: Just a little movie.
Ike: Just a little?
Candy: I only has one scene where Iget sandwiched
Ike: But pay big right?
Candy: Yeah. That nice Mr; Krok pays me goos
Ike: Why he pay you better then others?
Candy: Cause I do things for him Silly
Ike: Woo sound good but am not silly okey?
Candy: am sorry Baby
Ike: Babe i want to be there soon.
what is going on regarding my side?
No one has update me yet
Not Kate not even the attorney
Do you know anything going on there?
Candy: That niceMr; Krok saids you were Supper Nova which is good I think
Ike: So what plans did him have for me?
Candy: I think he wants yu to do a big concert. Isnt thta exciting baby?
Ike: Is ok
so where will the concert take place?
Candy: I think in Atlanta but dont no for sure Hunny.
Ike: Ok cause i've done my part here, but still here. am hoping to be there some day.
Candy: Yu will be a big supper star raper and rich Ikey!!!
Ike: ok
Candy: You'll be famous and I'll be your Wife too.
Ike: woo is our dreams right?
Candy: Of course it is Mr.Man.
Ike: Is ok am only praying that things work out just as we wish babe
Candy: Aww my Sausage you are too good not to be a big star
Ike: I need God on my side to make it big babe
i can't do it by my self alone.
Candy: Hunny yu are sweat
Ike: Thank you
how is the weather over there?
Candy: Its cold cause its winter
Ike: Oh hope i can coop with that?
Candy: Yowill be fine Baby
Ike: Hope so
when are you going to Office?
and how far is your house and the Office?
Candy: am going in a while and I take the bus cause its too far to walk.
Sometimes that nice Mr. Kroc has his car pick me up too
Ike: Oh
Is Ok
Candy: Yu will like him
Ike: Ok
I can't wait to be there really
how i wish i can fly down now
Candy: Same here Hunny. Then we could have piles of fun
Ike: I don't know why the delay
Candy: Lawyers like that Mr. Charlie are busy I think
Ike: Mean his not around to fix this?
Candy: He works a lot is all I know Baby.
What do yu mean fix this Ikey?
Ike: Fix the delay babe
Candy: Hunny yu needs to be patient and practice so yu will be the best
Rome didn't burn down in a day someone told me
Ike: Am doing that
how long will i be on it?
Candy: I dunno Baby
Ike: Yes Rome was not build in a day that i know, but am doing my side
Candy: Ohh. Hahaha. I made a funny
Candy: You are so smart my Lover man
Ike: Can you send me the Mp3 of this song now on my email?
Candy: ?
Ike: I play chicken with the train
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUPK9z59yUc
Candy: How do I send that??? Am confuse?
Ike: download the Mp3 and sent it to me by e-mail
Candy: ooh
That is a good song B?aby
Ike: I need it now
Mr krok sent me the video to mind
Candy: How come Ikey?
Ike: But i need the Mp3
cause the video is braking my internet link is not that sharp
Candy: I can try Baby
Ike: Pls need it now
let me start working on it.
Candy: I did it Hunny!!!!
Ike: let me check on it
Ike: Babe the sound is too low
Candy: Aww Hunny I dont no what to do?
Ike: You have to high the vol
before download it.
Candy: Oh
Ike: Babe is ok
Candy: Can yu sing that song forme????
Ike: i believe i can
Candy: Really? I loveyu so mush!!!
Ike: Same here
Candy: We can get married right away when yu come here???
Ike: Let work on it.
Candy: Wwhat do yu mean?

Well now...Ike seems to be squirming out of Marriage. He had better not have a few other Girls on the line.

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After his constant 'where are you, you haven't emailed me' for the better part of last week, Kate finally responded

Quote:
I am so sorry for the delay, I finally got my cast removed from my hand and since I haven't used my hand in a while, I need some physical therapy. It hurts but I can finally type a proper email.

I spent a lot of time with the music team and they are preparing for your arrival.
There are a few things that still need to be done with the legal side as well as the music side, so I have been a busy bee getting everything ready.

I need you to touch base with the lawyer and see what else you may need for your visa.
The music team would like to see one more song, don't worry about your video-it was perfect!

You can do this next one on your cell phone, all you need is to prove you can do vocals on different ranges. Any song is fine, they just want to hear what scale your vocals fall in so they can have the songwriters write a bunch of songs for you for your first concert.

Now the first concert you will do is probably going to be here in Atlanta. We will do a big promotion prior to you actually getting here so that you get properly introduced to the music industry. They will want a few good pictures of yourself so practice your smile baby because you want to show us you're happy.

All that can wait until Monday...now I want to know how you are feeling? I miss you so much which is weird because we never met in person but I know you and I will be spectacular together!
I will make sure everyone does right by you and I will be your guide through all of this. I only hope we don't wear you out too much because I expect you to make sweet passionate love to me the moment you get here!

One thing I need to get off my chest is this thing you have with Candy...I don't want to share you. I consider you MY MAN and not anyone elses. I don't want you to be with her at all.
I hate her and if she touches you I may need to kill her.

You need to promise me that you will not be fucking her. Can you do that?

I love you with all of my heart

Forever and ever,
Kate

Quote:
My lovely Kate,

Good morning to you my love, am very happy reading your massage is really a thing of joy to my heart after few days gone without hearing from you. Sorry about your hand, what is the condition now? i do believe is healing? The therapy did it well? Thank you for writing me even in your condition you still be able to write me thank you, just like am sick untill i read your mail now am fine. Please i want your hand heal soon my love.

Yes your email was proper one in deed i do understand it and there are things i wish you can help me out as well, to put in order cause i want to be with you soon.let me also say thank you for the effort you are putting together to bring me in both working out my documents. My love i will like you also to contact the lawyer regarding my Visa as i will write him now after sending this mail to you.

Regarding the one more song honey i was very worried when Mr Krok sent me that but good to know i can record it with my phone so that will not be much problem but i want you to sent me the MP3 of that song, when you check on Mr Art massage to me which i forward to you for more explanation you get me the MP3 so i can start working on it i only hope this will not keep me delay any more? Kate tell me more about my first concert? how is going to be? Yes i can wait to kick the ball rolling, meeting the music industry, If i may ask babe the pictures will be taking upon my arrival right? or you need me to take them here and send them?

My Love am doing good now just missing my lovely Kate,Yes Kate you should be spectacular about me cause you are the reason why am there, you are my reason for my happiness today so you should be proud and fear nothing cause no one can come in between us,mind you.You are the best coach of my life,I want to guide me around and be close to me, that i've inform Mr Krok and he agreed to share you with me, My love i need that passionate love making from you too cause i've miss you so much my love. Don't worry i'll be very strong for my lady, I do hope you are the one to pick me up at the airport?

Issue of Candy is not some thing you should be worried about my love. You are my woman and will re mine mine ok, you will not share me with any Candy ok, i will only be just a friend to her nothing more. So i promise to keep myself for you alone babe.
I love you with all of my heart
Forever and ever,
Teabag

Quote:

Well yes, of course I will be at the airport to meet you! We have a limo that picks up the talent, usually they just drop them off at one of the 5 star hotels but you will be in the back of the limo with me and we'll go right to your house here. You'll love it! We can break in all the bedrooms! We'll take you to the DMV to get your Atlanta drivers license so you can drive yourself if you want or you can have a driver. I personally like driving myself, drivers have a tendency to drive the speed limit and I like to speed.
Oh my sweet man, don't tell anyone but I'm going to send you a special photo of me tonight....do you like boobs or ass best?

I'm glad it is over with that slut Candy. Let's not speak her name again.
You will be so happy with me as your coach, unless you want children. I don't think I want to put my body through that. We can always adopt if you really want kids. My sweet man, what is your favorite thing to do? I want to know so much about you.

Kisses!

Quote:
Honey i can't wait to see the both pix ass and boobs, babe why is my coming delaying i can't wait to be with you love am missing you so much my love, where you able to contact the attorney today? cause i've not hard from him for some days now, meanwhile i will write you a proper e-mail regarding my self and my family everything you need to know. So forget about Candy am only talking to her now for some reason, once i find myself down there is all over between her and my self babe am very happy to read from you, while Boss man sent me a music to do which am on it now, but if you wish i can do my own music and sent to you if that is ok let me know so i can no longer delay, I so much love you sweet Kate am waiting on those pix tonight.
TeaBag

Quote:

Hi Kate ,

Am still waiting your reply with the MP3 of that music.
TeaBag
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Darling T
Did you contact the lawyer yet? You need to get that done so that all the paperwork is done.
I sent an email but no reply, it is not unusual since I already sent them everything they need from our end.
Well don't worry. You'll be here soon enough.

In the mean time, here's a nice ass photo:

It's cute isn't it?

Anyway since I'll get in trouble for sending you photos of me, I'll have to show you my boobs in person.
You will love them!

I am kind of tired now since I had a terrible physical therapy session tonight.
I managed to sneak into another patient's purse and take some of her pills.
they are wonderful!!!!!

Kisses!!!!!
Your future wife,
Kate

Quote:

My Lovely Sweet Kate,

Good morning indeed the ass is a nice one. Yes i wrote the attorney still i've not hard anything from him, last past week he promise to send me few document and the contract bond signed by Mr Krok and demand of my Lawyer e-mail address which i sent him but he has not get back to me yet, well let me keep my fate and hope he will soon, I do believe you have a enough rest last night? and the pain in your hand has relief you? am sorry about all that you are going though.I still need you to fasting my coming cause i need you most now babe, regarding the song you did not reply on that, should i make any choice of song and send it?

Now about myself and the family, Am the only son of four girls am also the third born in the family, the two elder sister are married leaving with their husbands and their kids, been the only son am force to marry but i did not get married, when am in Ghana i had two Sons from my girl friend, let say kids out of wedlock, So we both go in to agreement that i've to settle her of which i did but she still have the right to visit her kids when ever she want, it has been years now we both stop communication but she do call my mother to ask of her kids some time,meanwhile when i came down to here in Nigeria after some time a friend introduce her young sister to me who is schooling in another state very far from me, we talk on phone and she do visit once like that we never hard sex but to be honest with you i kiss her once the day she was leaving to school and since then we only talk on phone, I've ask her to come some time a go so i can seat her down and let her know my plans but do to her school she has not able to visit.

So my two little sister one is still schooling while there other is waiting for me to set her up in business and i don't have the money now, but i believe soon i will do that,my dad die when i was 6yr my mother really suffered for us all going up and down just to put food in our table and i own her big for not running away from us but she stood by us uptill today,life is not an easy one to say Kate this is why i need to work hard to repay my family and make them happy one, i do believe you will support me in this? this was the first discussion i have in mind with you once i arrival USA but since you have ask me here am honest with you and i don't want you to feel sad, am telling you this cause you said you are not ready to have kids now so don't worry i already have kids and if i need more we put head together. Now am counting on you to reply me my love.

Have a sweet day
Teabag
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kate I've not received any massage from you since yesterday I wrote
you, I can feel it you are not happy with me, but you should know what
has happen before I met you, is OK cause I have to tell you the whole
truth about me, now you are angry with me, not even hell to me how do
you want me to feel? you know I so much love you, and when tins are in
this way I felt bad please forgive me and write me I so much miss you
my love.

Quote:

Oh my sweet T,
I am so sorry for the delay with me. I've been somewhat sleepy lately and can't manage to find the energy to log on to my computer. Or stay awake at work. I'm having some difficulty with pain and my doctor won't give me any more pain medicine so I've tried some other things. Have you ever tried cocaine? I was just wondering.
Well I am really surprised that you have children. Why did you never tell me that before?
Do you think I would be a bad mom? I probably would be a good mom, as long as I don't have to give birth. I think I would hate anything that gave me so much pain. And childbirth looks painful.
Where are your kids currently? Do you see them? Do you have photos? Do you miss them?
Are you a good father?
I think I'm going to call out sick from work today. I didn't sleep last night. I have too many thoughts. And I really want to paint my ceiling purple right now.
I really miss you!!!!
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i already have kids and if i need more we put head together.

I've not heard of that way before, I'll be careful where I put my head in future.

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Lovey Kate.

I've been so worried about your silent towards me, i never know you are going though pains in your hand, am very sorry about it, please relax your body and the pains will be reduce ok? Meanwhile i never try any thing like cocaine and is not advice able for you to take it Kate, please is better you bear the pains then taking such thing.

Regarding my Kids i wanted to seat down with you and tell you everything you need to know about me when i arrived the State, but since you come up with the question i've to be honest with you and tell you all, they are leaving with my mom in my village i believe to be a good father and i know you will be a good mom to them as well? I do visit them just as am writing you this massage am in my village as am waiting on my Visa which i know i will miss them,I will get some photo of them and sent you later.

Honey I've made an audio to the music boss man give me and am sending to you and him as you said they only need my vocal, so kindly sent it to the music department after listening to it. My love i don't know why the delay over my coming down am not happy about it. Kindly try and busy more about my coming cause i so much miss you. Please try and get back to me soon.
Love you
TeaBag

Quote:
Kate my queen,

I've not hard from you since 3days now, are you still in pains in your hand? cause my weekend was missup since i can't read from my beloved wife to be am really worried, did you received the audio i sent you? what did the boss man said about it? can you help me to write the attorney regarding what i need to get my Visa? his not responding to me regarding that or he did not understand me please kindly help me to be in the State soon. I so much miss you and Love you.
Teabag

Quote:
Kate my i really know what is going on there? every one is silent on me know one is talking to me i don't deceived this, None being happy with it, even the audio song i sent know one told me he/she has received it.

Quote:
my sweet tea,
I am so sorry but I kind of got in a bit of trouble and haven't been to work
I sort of got arrested
I don't know if I still have a job
If bossman finds out about this then I am fired

You really need to get in touch with the lawyer and finish up your paperwork because I need you here now.
I can't write a lot because I have to meet with my private lawyer.
DO NOT TELL BOSSMAN I GOT ARRESTED!
I called out sick last week and simply never showed up.
I am so fucked right now.

The only good news I have is that I stopped doing cocaine. LSD is way better!
Must run.
I'll write more later.
I love you!!!
Never forget that!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kate,

What such of problem did you find yourself in? meanwhile i will keep it between the both of us, where you able to forward the audio music i sent you to the music department? cause every one is silent on me you are my only hope to be there, even the lawyer has been silent on me for no reason i've write him so many mail but his not responding to me and this keep me worried, now you are not there to feed this gap who will do them? please if you find means kindly write him also and do get back to me cause am very worried about you now.
Love you for ever
Teabag

Quote:

My Love Kate,

I Have a little problem here, as i told you i took a loan to get my video done, now the man is on me cause i give him two week to pay the money hoping i'll be in state by now and pay them from my signing bonus which they offer me $25000, but thing did not work out so, the lawyer is silent on me Art is silent on me, please i need you to send me the lawyer telephone or mobile number so i can talk to him cause am confused now and the police hes invite me to come, this they most hold me untill i pay that money which am not having here am only hoping to be out there and send this money back home, My darling you are the only one i can cry out for help now please help me out am counting on you.

Love U

Kate will probably email him next week. He has another job opportunity he needs to focus on Twisted Evil
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Silent? The shyster emailed him over the weekend. Lying POS.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatty has been silent for quite a bit do to other Commitments. Sadly Ike is getting a bit Fraudstrated:

Quote:
Sup Art my i really know what is going on there? every one is silent on me know one is talking to me i don't deceived this, None being happy with it, even the audio song i sent know one told me he/she has received it.

No worries Ike you will get a 'Massage' from Fatty in a day or two...

Sadly Ike and Candy haven't had much of a chance to talk either. Ike is getting a tad wound up:

Quote:
miss you babe, darling telling me is everything ok over there? cause every one is silent on me here.

Quote:
I can tell what is wrong cause every one is silent on me even boss man too.

Candy did tell Ike that if she saw Fatty she'd pass on the Message. Ike seemed a bit relieved:

Quote:
Babe thank you Candy what can i do without you my pink babe? Is Kate Ok? please do inform Mr Krok

Quote:
am done with the music he sent me and has sent it to him and Kate and they are silent in me. let him reply me soon.

I'm sure he'll love to hear from Fatty about all of this...

Meanwhile in Canada:

Quote:
My brother Mals,

All is well over here, we are still working regarding my Visa . so i believe you are also ok?

Mals had best stir it up just a Tad in his own Polite way:

Quote:

Canoe My Brother,

I am doing very well and I trust you are the same? I'm glad my professionals are helping you and that we will soon be able to shake hands in person like the friends that we are. You will love it here in Canada, rest assured, and I will make sure that all of your comforts are taken care of because I want you to get exactly what you deserve and who could fault me on that?

Brother can you tell me more about Candy? I have been missing her horribly but I am also too ashamed to contact her as I feel I owe her something for her time with me. Please my friend if you could tell me anything it would be appreciated and if you have the chance could you tell her I said Hi? That would mean the World to me Canoe.

Mals

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whiny Ike wants to know why no one at H*tlanta is catering to his every whim. Shyster gets a tad frosty:

Quote:
I'm not in any way, shape or form silent. Most people would tell you the reverse-I'm paid to tell people my opinion and I usually make it known.

I am awaiting the forms for your taxpayer ID number (TPN) from the Federal government, specifically from the IRS. They perform a search beforehand to ensure you are not working in the US. In addition to the application, I will forward to you the 1099 or W-4 for income. I am told from a source that you are currently working in Nigeria and the IRS will need to know your employer and compensation arrangement. If it is a per project arrangement or if you are payed an hourly wage, you will need to estimate earnings before traveling to the US. Based on my prior experience with artists, the IRS assumes the highest taxable rate of 33% because individuals in your field of endeavor exceed the minimum rate. It is unfortunate but if you are successful, the tax man wants his cut. I am sure this is not different in your country.

Upon receipt of the executed forms, the IRS usually takes a maximum of 4 weeks to process them. In the US, all residents. citizens and visitors are required to remit taxes by 15 April 2015. If you doubt me, look it up. I am trying to time this so you will not incur tax liability in this calender year. I think you would agree that you do not want to pay taxes in 6 weeks [/bold]
?

Wanting to reduce tax exposure isn't rocket science.....

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kate my Love,

Am really disappointed running down here to check on my e-mail and you did not write me, is very painful my love, what is really going on out there? everyone is silent on me, even you my love please babe talk to me help me out am really waiting on your reply.

I was going to ignore him for a week but got bored...

Quote:
Tea Bag,
What are you talking about?
I contacted the Shyster's office and they told me you were sent something over the weekend but you never replied.
I don't like to get told when I'm wrong, especially by the Shyster. Don't be making any lies to me. I'm in enough trouble here and if you haven't heard from Bossman it probably means he is busy with a project. I cannot contact him yet until I find out if I'm going to serve 2-6 years in federal penetentiary. I'm not allowed to talk about the crime they think I did because my Shyster says not to talk about it.

Anyway I don't understand who sent you $25,000.00 USD. Please explain. Are you doing pronography? You cannot do any pron videos if you are going to be signed on to Bossman's raper team. It will be problematic.

I have to go. The eyes through my window are spying and I don't have enough trail mix.

I love you.
Kate

PMS: I may change my name to Anastasia.
PPMS: Hope you don't mind.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Regarding stunt work in the new action/adult movie.

Quote:
Yes how much are we talking about?

The pay is $75,000 and should involve about three weeks worth of shooting. Are you agreeable to this?

Quote:
Is ok by me let me have the contract Bond so my lawyer can go though it before any agreement, we have to do this the right way if that is ok with you let me know? you have know tell me about my accommodation over there and means of transportation all this i need to know please update me with the full story of this movie.

I have given you a rundown on the movie. The Visa stuff has been passed to Amy and the legal agreements, also. Before moving forward we will need to know if you can pass the screen test for the Wrestling Stunts. Can you perform these with any degree of proficiency?

I didn't want to write this to Amy, but I feel this big need to have something inside me, you know? I think I really, really want you to be the first man to have sex with me. Think you can handle that?

Quote:
Mary how do i perform this as you said?meanwhile am dreaming to be the first man to come inside you even as am writing my dick is strong and very hard now, i've miss you can you send me your full pix you promise me the last time?

I will get you details on the demo for stunts.

What do you mean by full pics?

Quote:
I mean your pictures

Send me a full pix of your hardness! I'm trying to gather all the info on the stuntman stuff now, okay? Here's two pics of me!

Attached were two innocent pics of MJB.

Quote:
My Love Mary, Today i saw you sweet picture, you are so sweet my dear, I will be sending you mine .

I want to see ALL of you!

I received three professional pics he had previously sent to Ginger Lee.

Oh. I thought they would be sexy ones. Sad

Quote:
OH Mary are you saying is not sexy? don't worry you will have the whole of me inside you soon ok? am keeping everything just for you ok? i know u will like it and enjoy it well?

Am convinced MJB will enjoy it very much. Rolling Eyes

I wanted to see the whole of you!

Quote:

Then you have to show examples from your side first.

What do u mean? I'm a bit shy and haven't really done this stuff.

Quote:
U just have to give it a try OK babe.

Please find attached a link to some of the typical stunt work that will be featured in . I attempted to attach a video of some of the other stunt men and women, but the file was too large. For your convenience, it has been uploaded to a free sharing site. http://tinypic.com/r/140hx8n/8 We will need an audition from you performing these stunts as a preliminary step before we will move forward with contracts for the pay and the visa application.

Quote:
My darling Mary i can't view this video kindly give me the proper video so i can see what is all about, meanwhile am waiting on your pic i mean the whole of you as you know what i mean.

I sent him 50MB worth of the video and two pics with just a bit more shown, but not quite what he wanted.

I really don't like sending these to u because u haven't sent me any but here they are. Now, let me see you! Ok? I had the editors work on the video of the demo we need from you. They suggested filming outdoors for plenty of light and using padding like a plywood platform or mattress. Let me know if you have any questions.

Quote:

I did not received any of your picture even the demo you sent i could not open please change the program used in sending it, also am waiting on your pictures so i can also send mine too.meanwhile after watching the demo i'll let you know if there is any question, also i want you to know my audition in being a stunt man will cost me as you demand outdoor, the video cover up and the items i need including some one who will work it out with me is going to cost me some money, so let me know if you are sending me money for that?

You didn't receive my pictures? What are you talking about? I can see them below in your reply to me. The videos should have been able to be opened via Windows Media Player. Also, they are uploaded here: http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=140hx8n&s=8 What media player do you use? As far as payment for you auditioning? That is an odd request. We have never paid someone to try and work for us. If the work is acceptable, we can add a per diem into your contract for $75,000 while filming here.

Quote:
Yes mary you are right i find the pic, but your body was all block can't even see the oranges in your body Shocked wow but am moved cause you have good look but i'll like to see it all so i can take full one but my dick open so you can see the size and like it, please make it sexy cause i want to fill you, meanwhile i can't do the audtion cause i don't have the money to provide all i need for the audition so kindly do something over it i love you.

What oranges? I'm shy. No more pics until I see what your [b]cork looks like. I've never done this before!!!!

If you can't do the audition, I don't think we can persuade anybody to move forward on the visa. It doesn't have to be well done like the others. We know you have limited resources there. A short video of some of the stunts you can perform, even if you use a mattress for padding, could probably be enough to convince everybody to move forward. You know I am on your side and here to help get you over here!!!![/b]

Quote:
Yes i know you are on my side and want us to be together which is also my dream, to be honest with you, i've once loan money to do this same job for Mr Mals which later cause me lot of pains and i was arrested and jail for that, and am still paying the loan i took even now, here getting the best is money most i will spent it and i don't have it with me, since you really care about me kindly help me with little amount which you will still re-dot from my pay since we are together to help me do this i really need this job and want to be with you too, so my love kindly help me, am even cry now please. help me out. Can you give me your mobile number as i'll love to hear your voice honey. Thank you Love am waiting .

You haven't even done something as simple as send your full pics or tell me what oranges you wanted to see.

Quote:
The oranges am talking about is your breast and your pussy babe let me see the inside and know the color, i'll be sending mine soon am not in a privte place where i can take it now, so let me see yours so i can also know how to take mine too, meanwhile i ask you to help me out on little money so we can be together and let me get the audition done. am waiting on you please get back to me soon.

1. No more pics until you send me your full pics. All of you.
2. As far as advancing you money, there is a saying in Buddhism. 在手中的糞在鍋裡值得一體的 Roughly translated, it means a turd in the hand is worth two in the pot. Hopefully, you will understand why it would make it impossible, for religious reasons, for me to send you money.
3. As far as the video, it does not need to be professional. I could probably convince the others with a simple demo recorded on a mobile phone. If you prefer to shoot the video indoors, that is up to you, but please make sure it is well lit.

I also sent him an ASEM.

Mr. King,

Thank you for working with us and submitting your video for the stuntwork for our newest movie, ! It has been passed on to the producers for review. We are waiting on one other candidate to submit his video. Should we select yours, the pay would be for $87,500 for the two week shoot, as was discussed. The contract will also state you will be given a suite at the nearest 5 star hotel and a spending allowance of $1000 per day for all of your incidentals. At this point, I must admit the deal is not guaranteed as we must look at other candidates first, to be fair to all.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kate, are you sure this massage is for me? cause am really confused here, how can i be making lies to you Kate? the attorney sent me only contract signed by mr Krok last week and since then i've write them a number of e-mail without getting any reply from them, please can you ask them to forward to you, whatever they sent me which i've not received yet so you can forward it to me please cause i never received any thing up till now, and am not making any lies on it, i'll also write them after sending this massage to you, meanwhile i never told you am doing any pornography video may be you did not get me right, I said the man i took loan from to get my audition video is after me and my arm as i was hoping to be in Atlanta by now so i can used so part of the bonus money Mr krok signed me to pay him, but the delay is much so i was like pleading with you to help me work out my coming down there.

Now you are not there am really confused and don't know what to do anymore, Kate you have been everything to me and now we need to be together you are in police custody you are the only woman in my live how can you allow such thing to happen? am really crying here, is there any help you need from me please let me know?

I love you forever
Tea-bag

Quote:
Subject: WHY DO YOU THINK I LIE
KATE HERE IS THE LAST MASSAGE YOUR ATTORNEY SENT WITH THE DATE.

Quote:
WHY THE HECK ARE YOU GOING ALL UPPER CASE ON MY ASS?
Look, I've got problems myself here.
I don't know what you need to do but you need to fix it now with the attorney because it is possible I may be on the run soon.
Do you know what going on the run means?
I assume a new identity and disappear.
I'm not going to jail without a fight.
I intend to disappear. Now what I need is cash. Lots.
You know who has cash? Bossman.
Candy is too fucking stupid to know that she can get access to Bossman's accounts and transfer a shitton of cash straight to my account.
You need to talk to her. Now. Try to get Bossman's password from her.
If I can't get my ass out of here and in hiding with a fake ID and a ton of cash in reserve, we may never meet.
Please do what you can to get here. Meanwhile I am looking into seeing what countries do not have extradition to the US if a fugitive is hiding there.
I'm sure France won't give a shit but I don't speak French. Do you speak French?
I am so fucked.

Love you,
Kate
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ike is whining about money to everyone that will listen:

Quote:
Mals my Brother,

Brother there is a little problem here, Mary has ask me to do the audition of the stunt man before they can proceed to get me Visa, Now the video they sent me was not opening also as you know very well brother am broke, I don't have any money with me in doing things like that i mean items like plywood etc and someone to play along with me also a video man too, so this get me worried cause she said without that they can not proceed, my brother nothing is free as you know here is going to cost me some little money which am hoping for your help on this please help me out with some cash to help me get this done.

Regarding Candy she is fine and write me yesterday, she is in Atlanta in USA, we don't talk much but the little i know him she is fine, i will let her know you said Hi, but she never said anything bed about you, i believe she is a good friend and one day we both will meet each others.
brother kindly get back to me soon.

Ike isn't doing a very good job of begging is he? Best point him in the right direction:

Quote:
Canoe My Brother,

That is such excellent news about Candy. What did she say when you told her that I said Hi? This is so exciting my Friend as I never realized the feelings I had for her and now that she is gone I realized what I let go from my life.

Brother I realize that times are tough but we all must make certain sacrifices in order to succeed in this World. I myself recently fell on hard times, as you are well aware, but with Mary and Amy by my side I am starting to see the fruits of my endeavors. Without those two Professionals I don't think I would have made it Canoe. Sure I was skeptical at first but soon when the Money started rolling in again I was able to pay my debts and avoid closing my Business. They are true friends and you must put your complete Trust in them if you want to be successful.

Yours,

Mals

Meanwhile on the Hitlanta side of things Ike is getting a bit worried:

Quote:
Fatty, You have keep me out of loop for some weeks now not even a few note from you, after sending you The song and my pictures , am really confused not even your attorney has write me since 8days i got his email last, as a new rapper in The fild and willing today work hard for The good of ourself why The silent on me? Why the attorney is Also silent on me? I've write him so many email without replying me, can you please find out why the delay on my document and my visa? Am worried about eveything since no one is giving me answer, am counting on you to get to me with details please let me know my stand.

These new Rapers can be so annoying. Lucky for him Fatty is in a good mood:

Quote:
Sup My Yung T-Bag,

Fatty be a Bizzy Man which you sure can understand; slapping the Bitches and reaping all the Riches cause that’s how he rolls not spending a **DELETED** moment on no Trolls. See Fatty ain’t no small time Clucker **DELETED** but the Man with the Plan taking everything in Stride; you might say he be Bona Fide.

Dawg Fatty does hear your plea but my T-Bag best listen to me cause that Cool Cat Charlie just left the Crib and he is telling Fatty that you is laying down a Fib. The Shyster be telling Fatty that he has been compliant while you is acting all defiant. So Play the game before I go **DELETED** insane if you know what I’m saying?

Now Player Fatty needs to know what the deal is with his main Bitch Candy cause she be moping and a doping; crying over her Man so Fatty needed to come up with a plan. Do whatever that Ho ask and take her to task cause you gots a job to do and Fatty just needs her to screw. Remember we is a team; if you know what Fatty mean? Shower her with love and affection so Fatty can get back to direction and that’s the Gospel cause Fatty done said so.

Peace out,

Art

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kate,

I may be a case on your ass cause you are ,, The woman in my life, is like am dreaming after reading your massage, after all we both plan to be together for ever your have today be on my side today make me somebody now you are on The run and i may not see you.? Is this real or a joke? If really am going to usa how will i work my ass out? If u are thinking where to run in am right here in nigeria only we need money today start your life here , as you know i can be here in Nigeria and ask candy to get boss password cause it will not sound right, so i need you to help me with The attorney phone contact since hisnot replying my email let me talk today him on phone and see what is holding my document, so i can be there and help you with The cash your need. Can you as well give me email to The music department? And who i can contact over there? Kata i so much love you seeing you in this problem is really eating me up am very sad but there is nothing i can do from here. I need to be in USA so i can help u. Love you my Angel.
Teabag

Quote:

My Teabag,

Why on earth would this be a joke???? Do you really think I would make all of this up as a joke? You think I have all the time in the world to lounge around sipping mimosas and think to myself "hmmm, I wonder what pain I can inflict on my Teabag today"????
You must think me a demented and evil person if this is what you think.

I will just pretend you didn't make that comment and go over what I can do to get you here safely.
1) Write to the attorney
2) Fill out any and all forms the attorney sent
3) Sweet talk Candy as I think Bossman will put her in charge of getting you here
4) If at all possible, send me some money. (no, I'm not cash baiting, just cutting off his future requests for 'gimme money')

You have a job there? Make some money my love because I am making plans. You and I will meet. I know it, perhaps not the way we invisioned but we will meet.

Do not talk to the music team! They do not deal with talent unless you are there in person. I DEAL with them, Candy can deal with them. Bossman can deal with them. If you try to deal with them they will delay and we don't want that. I already have them in a position where they have already accepted you and the only thing we are waiting on is the legal side of all of this (tax information, visa information, etc)

Do you understand?

I do love you but my temper is short when I'm accused of playing a joke so kindly hold your tongue on your next email.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Ike is feeling abandoned:

Quote:
Candy my love can you get me The attorney mobile phone contact? Also The music department email address? Where is Kate being?

Ain't it Funny when a Lad Panics? Oh Well I had best talk him down from the ledge eh?

Quote:
Ike: Hi babe
Where have u been?
I ask u 2 write me back but u did not why?
Are u there?
Candy: Am here
I do write yu but yu don't say nice words any more and it makes me sad
Ike: Then talk to me and reply my offline msg
Candy: Hunny I was typing then yu buzzled me here ok?
Ike: Babe how can u say this? U know am not cause no one is working on myVisa
Boss man only write me yesterday
I miss u babe
Candy: My Sausage I love you and I miss yu!
I talked to the nice Mr. Krok and told him yu were worried
Ike: I want to be by yourside
Candy: Yu mean it Ikey???
Ike: So if no one is working on my visa am sad
And what did he said?
Yes I mean it
Candy: He said he was going to sent yu a message
Ike: The attorney told them he sent me a form to fill, and is a lie he never sent me any form
I keep on writing him and his not replying
Candy: Mr. Charlie is a nice nice Man
Ike: I should be in usa by now
But he lie
Candy: I want yu here so bad. So yu just want to fill out forms?
Candy: Ikey I don't know his number nad dont see him much but I can ask Mr. Krok for yu okay?
Ike: And other document I need to get my visa
Plz do
Candy: I will for my Big Lover Man
Ike: How are u doing my love?
And what about Kate my love?
My love candy what about Kate
Are u okey?
Candy: I not see her much lately Ike. Why Hunny??/
Ike: I really need u babe
Candy: Tellme sweat words?
Ike: U have to help me to come there honeu
U know I so much miss u?
that u don't call me on phone
None write me always
Ike: I wish u can help me to talk to Mr Charles to send me those forms.
Candy: I will try Ikey
Ike: And find out why his not replying my msg
Candy: I think he is a busy Man
Ike: I really miss u
Candy: Awww
Ike: Same with me 2
But is for our own good
Candy: ?
Ike: I mean u should help me get my document for my Visa
Can u my pink pussy?
Candy: I will try my Sausage
Ike: I want us 2 be together at d end of this month.
Candy: Then we get Married?
Ike: So I want u to promise me u will help me?
Yeah
Coz we love our self
Candy: Can yu propose like proper Husband?
Ike: Yes but that will be face to face
Candy: Am sad I want to see it now
Ike: So I will go down on my knees
And say my only lovely candy will u marry me?
Candy: Sweat. do yu have a pretty ring?
Ike: Candy is not your really name why are u still hiding your name to the man u want to marry?
Candy: WWhat?
Ike: Yes my ring is right here in my pocket
Tell me your real name
Candy: Can yu send me picture of yu propsing and ring??
Ike: Lil OK love
Am inside bus
Candy: So soon???
Ike: Going home am charting u with my phone
Candy: Ok.
Ike: Am coming from my village to visit my mom
Candy: Is she nice Lady?
Ike: Yes she is nice woman
Candy: She is lucky to have a nice son like yu ikey

I usually can control chats with Lads (especially this one) but he did seem a bit tense and everything became disjointed. Hey at least I'm getting Married and found out that he wants more Forms to fill out.

Ike also responded to Fatty:

Quote:
Sup Fatty:,

Thanks for making out time to write me even in your busy time, the last time i ever read none hear from your attorney was on 10th fab which he sent me the contract bond you signed and promise to send me the rest document later the same day, and i've never hard from him none received any other document from him up till date, i've write him so many letter without receiving his reply, I have ask him why the delay on my Visa etc he never reply to me, please Fatty: can you work this out your self? let him forward to you all the document so you can sent it to me.

Meanwhile i've not hard from Candy i even write her but she has not reply to me yet, what is the problem over there so i can know what to do about it, Fatty: i need to be there soon so please talk to your attorney to do his job.HERE IS THE LAST MAIL I RECEIVED FROM HIM.

HE FORWARDED A MESSAGE FROM CHARLIE

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ike is getting very Whiny:

Quote:
Mals i've not hard from Candy recently, when i do i'll let you know, Yes am willing to do just as i was told by Mary but how can this happen when i don't even have money for video shoot? even the video sent to me can not be open all this is a problem, i was believing by now i should be in Canada brother before bring up all this issue, please try to make ways out for us to meet and see each other cause i don't have the money to do this now.and i really want this $75k so kindly do something for me brother.

The next one was Entitled 'Pleading':

Quote:
My Brother Mals,

How are you doing today? talking about sacrifices you know am willing and we do more then that if i've the means? You have to understand me more then Mary And Amy cause we have know each other for a long time now, and i still believe we have a long way to go and to achieved better thing are head that is why we are still together. all am asking is just little amount from you to put things in order not much $2000 please brother am pleading with you. help me out i've been thinking about this and try to rise some money but not avil so i have to cry to you my brother you know i need this job and the money also to meet you in person too. please brother let me know if i should sent you my bank details?

Thank You

Canoe

I had him on chat briefly but his Sniveling was Pissing me on so I told him I had a Bun in the Oven but would send him a proper Massage:

Quote:
Canoe my Brother,

I will agree that we have known each other for many years and that gives me a very good feeling. I trust you feel the same way my Friend? How long has it been by the way? The time just seems to have flown by.
Canoe as you know I have handed all administrative duties to Mary and Amy so I'm not in the position to simply cut you a Check although I will voice my concerns to them when I see them later in the week.

Remember they are the experts and those experts will make us rich if we play our cards correctly. Just try to be patient and I'm sure you will get exactly what you deserve my Brother. In the meantime perhaps it is best if you give Mary Jane your Bank Account so she has it on file. That way we can get you a payment as quickly as possible.

Talk soon,

Mals

I'd like to say that was it for today but that would make me an Effing Liar eh? He is Bitching about his US Visa Application at all turns:

Quote:
Sup Art,

Good morning to you, I know you are very busy in your job, but please put a little time on my side so things should work out fast, kindly ask your attorney to send me the forms so i can fill them and re tune them cause he has not done that and i've been writing him without any reply from him. Your t-bag is not happy with that and i need to be a happy person cause am in Art family and we are going to make a lot of greens together which i've believe in you and the company.

Brother kindly used the little time and talk to him, or let him forward the forms so you can send them to me by your self.

Onelove brother

Teabag

AND then he got a hold of Candy for some more Whiny Time:

Quote:
Ike: Candy
U did not reply my msg?
How are u doing?
Candy: What messhge Ikey?
Ike: I drop u offline?
Any way how was your weekend?
Candy: I thought yu were going to send me nice Marriage propsal?
Ike: But I proposal to u?
Candy: Yu said yu would show me picture of the ring and get on your knees my Sausage.
Ike: Wen am there with u one on one
Is what I say
Candy: Oh. I didnt understand and was sad.
Ike: In my place we don't do that to the woman u want to marry .
U meet face to face .
That is how is done here
Candy: But it would make me feels special.
Ike: U are always special to mw
Me
And that is the reason u have to make things fast
Candy: What yu mean Hunny??
Ike: Where u able to talk to Mr Charles? Of Krok?
Candy: I'm not working for a few days
Ike: Really?
So how will u get my msg across them and help me then?
Candy: I dont film every day yu silly man
Ike: So how will this work?
Candy: What yu mean?
Ike: U called me silly?
Is ok
Candy: Cause yu make me smile
Ike: Then put smile in me 2
Am sad want to be happy
Candy: Aww I'll make yu smile when yu are here wit me.
Ike: So till then I should be sad?
So what effort are u putting to bring me there?
Candy: What yu mean hunny?
Ike: Read my msg
Candy: I thought yu and nice Mr; Charlie were getting Visa?
Ike: Mr charlie is not replying my emails
Candy: He must be busy Ikey.
Ike: For 3 weeks now?
And he told Art he sent me forms which is lie
Candy: Why would hew lie?
Ike: I don't know
Candy: Maybe yu are just confuse?
Ike: Since then I've been writing him and his not replying me
How do u mean?
Candy: Yu sure yu didnt get nothing from him? Calling him a liar is a bad word.
Ike: Candy I only received the contract bond not visa forms
Candy: Oh. Maybe yu should send him a message?
Ike: His delaying me so much
And the painful side of it is that his not replying
I've done that many time
His not replying
Candy: How come yu dont call me sweat names any more?
Ike: Candy u know am not a happy man here
Things are not moving the way it been plan
I told u am a sad man.
Candy: Yu will be here soon my Big Mr. Man
Ike: Am hungry have not eating today
Is my dream to be with my dream woman candy
Candy: Why not eat anything Ikey?
Ike: Now I want u to tell me your real name
Am not happy
Candy: If yu were here I'd make yu a sammich
Ike: Yes I know u take good care of me
But I need to be there
Candy: Nice Mr. Krok said yu were big time raper.
Ike: Lol
Yes I am
U saw my audition video and audio?
Ike: Why?
Candy: I dont know the music peoples too good.
Ike: Mr Krok can show them to u
Am happy to hear that
Candy: He is a nice nice man
Candy: I be back in a minute my Sausage
Candy: Am back
Am here
Candy: 'Baby?
Ike: Yes my love
Am here
Candy: Are yu working today?
Ike: Am home
I stop working cause of this music stuff
So I can focus on it.
Candy: What was yuor job Baby?
Ike: And since am done with my audition delay was much.
Am a marketer
Ike: Why are u hiding it for me?
Candy: WWat??
Ike: Your real name
Candy: Hunny I dont understanbd??
Ike: I mean what is your real name?
Candy: This my reel name why yu being mean??
Ike: U told me is you stage name even mills told me same
Candy: But I chnaged it legally. Yu making me cry.
Ike: Well is OK if you don't want to tell me
Ike: Is ok
U never told me that right?
So how do i know?
Candy: Know what Ikey?
Ike: That u change it legally?
Candy: I did long tiome ago
Ike: I mean your name
Ike: OK my love
Just I want to be in State with u soon
Ike: So why u are not responding? If u are busy then talk later
Candy: I am here Ikey? Why yu been like this?
Ike: U are not talking to me
So I feel bad
Candy: Am here and tlaking my Sausage
Candy: Yu not even say nice words to me any more
Ike: So what do you think I should do to be in state?
Candy: Hunny I'm going now cause I am sad.
Ike: Am also sad u no it

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kate my love please don't misunderstood me when I said is this a joke? Is just like looking at all we have plans together is in vain, after all the efforts and hard work you put to make this work out and u are not by my side at the end honey how do you want me to feel, when the woman in my life is not by my side to correct me when I do mistake and help me build my life and be happy together. But am happy to hear you said we are going to meet at last. Meanwhile am sorry for my delay in reply as you can see am using my phone to reply cause the internet is down now.

My love know one has told me about my coming down there yet, not boss man none attorney, please I want you to write the attorney to forward to you the forms I need to fill cause he has not sent any to me yet, let him forward it to you so you can send them to me to fill and retune it fast, my love you know if I've money I'll give it to you? From the one I got into this process I stop my job and focus in this music since three month am not work and is the reason why I need to be there soon, honey once am there you get the money you need i promise , I will give you the sgining bonus money which will be giving to me 25k, so all you need to do is get me there so things can be also easy on your side. I can see you going though all this pains without helping you, but you need to help me get there fast by talking with the attorney since his not writing me any more.

Kate I so much miss you here I love u.
Tag.

Quote:

Subject: Forms plz

Good morning to you my lovely queen, How are you doing today? the first massage i sent you, may have come to you so many time as i sent it vis my phone and it was show to me not sent so i've to send it so many time am sorry about it my love.

My darling kindly read and reply to me also you have to guide and help me to be there fast so i can always stand by you to get you your needs, you said we met can you tell me where cause the last time you said you are going to France so let me know if your mind to state in USA? babe you don't have to worry much once am there whatever money am making i promise to help you out with it, you know i so much love you? you are the only woman in my mind? So i need you to get those form from the attorney and forward them to me, i've write him many time but he choose not to reply me and i don't know why, so my love am counting on you to finish what you have started, i don't need candy in this i still believe you can do it for me, i don't even want to go close to her, now you ask me to tell her sweet words if am going to do that is for your sake cause you are the only love of my life.

Please my darling do get back to me soon am waiting on your reply and help .
Thanks
Teabag

I predict a cat fight between Kate and Candy.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic