SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tim and Timmerer... (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A while back, I had a lad on the hook for a while. Tim and I had a lovely romance full of wedding dresses and gluten-free menus, fetish shoes, a trip to West Africa, disgusting coffee drinks, hashtags, and a kidnapping by some bad guys. He wouldn't safari for me, and once he found out I had been forced to marry a bad guy just north of him, he went silent on me.

Details here:

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=249997

I thought that was the end of our torrid romance. Turns out it wasn't! I don't know if I'll get a sandtimer for this lad as there was a lapse last September in our correspondence (he was afraid to pick up the phone for that time because we had him convinced Bad Guys were after him!!), but we picked up again in October.

Tim's alter-ego, Shawn, contacts K out of the blue to see if she's happy. Remember, K is allegedly in Nigeria or Benin, having been kidnapped:

Shawn wrote:
Hello there....i just want to say good day to you over there and also want to say how was your day and your husband going...i know you said you got man already but i still have the big passion for you that is what keep me never forget you in my heart. Am still single as you already know before and your reply will be highly recognize. Here from you soon

K's friend C replies:

c wrote:
Hi Shawn,
My name is C, and I am a friend of K's. I'm monitoring her email in her absence, and taking care of her house for her while she is gone.
I am going to email you from my personal account because I am concerned that this account has had some odd issues. Please watch for an email from me on another account.
Thanks!
C

C tries to email Shawn from her account to no avail... he is not replying.

c wrote:
hi there, did you receive my email from my other account? I really don't want to post details here, but I would like to hear back from you!

Thanks, C

However, a little while later, guess who emails K out of the blue??

Tim wrote:
Glory be to God for my life..am escape at last
Hello dear can u please talk to me am very happy I escape at last despite all what I pass through...where are u now sweetie please reply me I miss u so much

K is, of course, amazed to hear from her former fiance! It should be noted that the delightful Mountain Goat called Tim directly, claiming to be C, and asking if he knew where K was. Tim immediately went into denial, and hung up.... several times. MG can be quite persistent!! Laughing

omg Tim, is this really you?! Honey, I am in Helsinki right now at the US Embassy. I have so much to tell you, and I would not be here if it were not for my friend C who spent so many hours traveling and calling people and finding me. Tim, please tell me you are OK - I have been worried sick about you!! Honey please tell me something to prove to me it is really u, OK? This email address has been compromised in the past. The embassy helped me sort things out and they helped me change my security settings but I am still worried. C and I are here for a little bit longer, then I am flying home.

Honey are you still in Nigeria? I left a package there for you. I brought something for you when I went to Nigeria, and I left it there in a secured box with a shipping company when I thought things were getting strange. They are holding it right now, but I can have it shipped to wherever you want. We can talk about that later.

There is so much to talk about, and I want to know what you have been through as well. This has been a life changing experience for me, and i'm sure it has been for you too. We need to talk. Is there a number where I can call you? I'll understand if you need to write first. I never stopped loveing you, even when those men took over my email and told so many lies. Honey I did not get married, and I have escaped as well. I have thought about you every day.

K

Alas, no reply for a day, so:

OK now I'm concerned that you are one of those bad men trying to fool me again. Please prove to me you are really Tim or I will need to have the State Department investigate this further. I have been through too much to put up with any crap.

Tim wrote:
Omg baby stop calling me bad man! Am not one of those men...am the real tim and ry to understand what am going through pls don't get mad at me that I don't reply ur mail in time. Things haven't get better yet...well baby am still in Nigeria but baby I can't say exactly where I am bcoz I don't know the place but I know is Nigeria. Pls baby be careful with the mail I don't want it to be compromised again bcoz I don't want to experience the bad past again pls my love is still love u too and I can't wait to see u. I need ur prayer baby pls pray for me. Extend my greeting to C and let her know that I need her prayer too. Love u more and more baby. Looking forward to read back from u!

Tim

Hi love, I'm so sorry didn't mean i was mad at you. I just don't know who to trust any more and things are bad here as well but getting a lot better. They put me in counseling and I am on meds again but better ones this time. I will be praying, my love. C will pray too. I was hoping to be home for Christmas but I don't know if they will release me yet. There are a lot of politics involved and some of it I can't talk about yet.

I am so glad to be reconnected with you and my heart yearns for you my love.

Yours,
K

Tim wrote:
Hi sweetie, baby pls I don't want u to reveal it to anyone yet that we reconnect back yet till I will be back to the stateo okay? That's what the God sent man who I'm with tells me..he say I should make sure I do everything with careful but not careless so that the bad men won't know that I got u back and we should try to make sure we take good secure to our email! Pls my queen take care of it.

Baby I really miss u and we have a lot to talk about...despit all what the life brings us to I'm still giving thanks to almighty God for our life and I will never stop waship him and give glory to the lord each and everyday of my life and I don't u too to stop that.

Sweetheart where is Mom and how was she doing? I miss asking of her and I can't wait to see her. Looking forward to read back from u soon my perculiar wife.

Tim,

I have to admit, I've missed this one! Twisted Evil

Hi babe,

I have such sad news. Mom died and I was not there to say goodbye. That will haunt me for the rest of my life, and it is one of the reasons C came looking for me. I have been grieving since hearing this news and I do not know how i will survive this. My heart is broken beyond words. I was supposed to be there for her and I was not.

I am so sad now. I will try writing when I am happier.

Love,
K

Tim wrote:
Oh baby!

What a suck and sad news...baby why all bad things happend to us like this at the same time. Right now am gettig mad at myself that I was not there and tell her goodbye Mom and am not happy at all that I didn't see her photo or meet her in person yet before she left.

>yawn< K decides to simply not reply for a day or two. Not to be outdone, Tim responds with a tragedy of his own:

Tim wrote:
Hi sweetie!

Baby talk to me I miss u here....I know how u feel and what u are thinking about Mom and I feel the same here as well. Baby could u believe that my friend lose his wife through the cancer and is a bad news as well likewise Mom too.

Baby pls stop thinking sad bcoz if u stop talking to mw through this issue is not fair and u will make me recollect how I lose my parents in a car wreck which is a very bad news so far.

A lot of bad things going through our side but no matter what life brings us we still need to give thanks to God. Pls baby I love u and I can't stop thinking about u in a second despite I'm not that convenient yet.

Love u and waiting to read back from u asap so I can be happy!

Ur love...Tim.

And...

Tim wrote:
Baby how I wish I have number to call u...but I can't call where I am right now bcoz the family I'm with said if I'm still in meed of my life I should be cautious with mail or any call conversation that's why I keep silent with u. They don't permit me to go online or call, am really appreciate with this family bcoz they treat me like their family...am just giving thanks to God for using this samarithan man for my escape.

The man take care of with everything he provide food, shelter and clothing for me...baby we have a lot to discuss when things get better okay?

Love u K!

I like my men paranoid and looking over their shoulders Very Happy So... what will happen to these star-crossed lovers?? Will Tim ever escape from the man who is feeding him? Will he need more money? Only time will tell...

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Thu May 28, 2015 4:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay! Tim is back! Very Happy

(")_(")
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Bunny, he's back with new adventures!

When we last left off, Tim was explaining how terrified he was of ... well, Padme, really, but in his imagination it was some very scary people in northern Nigeria who had been calling, emailing and chatting with him online. Kudos and thanks to our sweet innocent lamb Padme for stressing this lad out beyond imagination! Twisted Evil

We pick up the story at the airport, as K is finally given the OK to return home from her wearying trip to West Africa.

Hello my love,

I am so exited today!! I am finally flying home. The state depot was able to get us on a flight back to Portland and C and I leave in the morning. I will be home for Christmas after all!!! Of course it will be a sad holiday without my mother. Honey, I want to send u a package. You don't have to tell me where you are becos i know you are still healing and probably in touch with the State Depo like I am, and they told me to keep my where abouts quiet at first too. I do understand. But is there a place near you that i can send this package too? It can be a shipping office or your business or anything. I just want u to have this package for the holiday but it probalby won't get there in time, so more of a new year gift to you.

Honey we have a lot to talk about, but i will need to email u after i am back in teh state and that will take some time. I love you still and never stop loving you my sweet man.

Your peculiar love,
K

Tim wrote:
Hi my perculiar wife,

Baby I don't know anything about shipping company here but thde only thing I can do is to ask the family I'm with and see if they can help me out with the package....sweetheart u can't send it to the company I'm working for bcoz the company is looking for me for the uncompleted work I do for them.

The company is expecting me to come and finish the work or I return their balance back which is worth of $35,000...honey I can't go back to that state anymore all I have to do now is to get the company money refund and find my way back home with u so I can have rest of mind but the big problem I have now is that there's no way I can get the money for the company right now until I get back home with u..even the money for my flight to come over there I don't have.

I'm just giving glory to God for sending this man to me he is my God sent and I'm also happy I got u back in my life despite all what we went through...glory be to God for our life my perculiar wife.

Love u till I die!

Tim.

Hi baby,

this is a work of GOD!!! The package contains $10,000. It was all I had left, and I had to hide it from the men who kidnapped me in Contonou. Can you use it toward the balance? I won't be able to send more until I get home. It doesn't matter where it goes, as long as you get it safely.

I love you, my dear peculiar husband!!!!
xoxoxoxox
K

K finds a PERFECTLY RELIABLE shipping company.

babe I have to get to sleep - I want to contact the shipping company before I leave in the morning. Send me details on where I should have them send the package and if I get the information before I leave, I will send you the package. Otherwise you'll have to wait until I get back to the state before I can contact them.

I love you dearly and I am bitterly disappoint that we did not hook up while i was there. We still need to talk about that and work out those issues.

Love u,
K

Tim wrote:
Hi my perculiar wife!

Baby who is the package with and how do u sure the person u left the package with will return it or send it to me if I get any shipping company?

Love u.....Tim

Hi sweetheart. I left the package with a shipping company, which I've used a few times back home. They had a provider in Cotonou, and they will hold packages for later delivery. Please tell me where you want this delivered and I will start the process. Hurry if you want this sent quickly, otherwise I'll notify them when I am back in state.

I love you baby!!!

Tim wrote:
Ok....I will work on that now...let me talk to the family for the assistance..I will give u the details immediately the family sort things out for me. Am very grateful my wife.

Hope u don't forget to pray for me?....love u more!more!!more!!!and more my angel.

Tim.

I believe the family is his Uncle, who is teaching him the ropes. Tim's other alter-ego, Nigerian character Mr. B, told K he stays with the Uncle often. I had a sense that part was true.

Tim tries a workaround:

Tim wrote:
Baby the family don't know anything about shipping all u need to do now is to ship the package back to u and send it to me when u get home I think that will be better. The man said he can only go to western union for me.

Xoxoxoxo!! Tim.

K sends the package anyway, and puts Tim's email address on it. Tim is obviously wearing his tin foil hat too tight these days.

Tim wrote:
Baby I got this mail from the shipping company and I'm scared right now coz I don't know how the company got mail email...I'm afraid this time around again! Hope my email will not be compromise again coz I don't give them my email and I don't think they should know it.

Pls baby what's going on I need to know bcoz my life is at risk now and I have to let the family I'm with know what's going on again...I will prefer if u can ship the package back to u and send it to me urself through western union.

Urs faithfully,
Tim

Truly hope he's that frightened...

Hi honey,

I put your email on there when I first registered the package. It was me, babe. They sent me an email too. I'm on a stopover now in London, heading home soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't be scared ok babe? But I really love it that you are being cautious. That makes me feel safer!!

xoxoxo
K
Rolling Eyes

Tim wrote:
Hi honey,

Baby the man said if it is that the package is money he can't receive it bcoz immediately the package got to the shipping office and the realise that the package is pasue of money they will tear it and take the money..the best thing u can do is to buy teddy bear and package the money there for me so that they can't know what is there...I will be glad if u can do it like that so I can get the money here my queen. I can't wait to see u this time around anymore so we can arrange ourselve and discuss the better date for our wedding next year.

Here is the detail the man said u should mail the package to immediately u got it package in teedybear....
Name:
Address:
State: Lagos
Zipcode: 23401

Ur one and only man...Tim.

OK. Can he be so stupid as to not realize K is on a stopover at the airport, and the "package" has been sent already? Never mind - the teddy bear plan is delightful! Good lad!

Hi babe!!

OMG that is a wonderful idea!! Babe u are so smart!!

I will figure this out. We will get the package to u. I am still here becos our flight was delayed again, so I think I can make this work with a bear. I will try to find a card that says "congradulations on the new baby" or something too LOL. I will try 2 get that worked out soon, ok?

Babe I love how u think. I know we have so much to talk about, and somtimes the medicines I am on make me feel like not talking about any of it any more but i think for us to be healed and move forward we will need to work out a lot of our issues. But we can do that as our New Year Revolution. I am looking forwrad to healing u and me in 2015 my love.

xoxoxoxo
your peculiar wife
K

Longest. Stopover. Ever. This one lasted at least 48 hours. Allegedly.
(I was doing last minute holiday shopping, so I lost track of how long K was on the stopover.)

Tim wrote:
Hi honey,

Baby I love u so much thank u very much my angel....I want u to know that I'm not feeling happy here not that the family were not good to me but without u my life is empty.

I want to get out of all this problem and come back home with u. How I wish I can get the company money today and come over there with u! Pls baby get back home safely with C and send my regard to her and again baby try to be cautious with ur email.

Love u....Tim.

Ah, good. Plan is set.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi babe!

My life without you is empty too. I spent so many hours thinking about you while we were apart! Baby, I have an update on the package. The bad news is the shipping company did not have a way to find a teddy bear, but they said there were a lot of large pink hearts with P3ter and F3mi written on them that were on the market right now for some big social cause, and so I ordered one of those. The box that the money is in is small and it fit in there OK. So don't look for a teddy bear - it will be a large pink heart, I hope that's OK. The company said they will send a confirmation once the package leaves the warehouse. It is a new shipping number, and I told them to keep your email and my email address on the mailing slip, I hope that's ok too.

I won't be able to contact you much over the next 2 days my love, but my thoughts will be with you constantly. I love you so much my peculiar husband!!!

xoxoxoxoxo
K

Tim wrote:
Baby why do u say u won't be able to contact me much for the next 2 days?
Tim ur love.

Um, because it's Christmas and I'll be with my family??

Hi babe!! I'm traveling home - that's why!! xoxoxo

Still not sure how he doesn't get that K is in an airport... He emails K on Christmas day, but gets no response.

Tim wrote:
Oh baby!

Honey love u and missed u so much here...despite what life brings me on this time around I still love u and can't stop loving u and thinking about u...my love for u is strong I can't just wait to see u when all things get better with me which I know by God grace everything will be OK very soon.

Love u and can't wait to read back from u so I can be more happier.

Did u talk to the shipping copany to know if the package has being shipping? And what's the tittle on the package box?

xoxoxoxo..... Tim.

Haha, he said tittle!
He sends some blanks as well. Why do they think that will get us to respond any faster??
Finally, after Christmas:

Tim wrote:
Hi baby,

Baby where are u now and what are u doing talk to me I missed u and I can't do without....I haven't hear from u.....what happem?

xoxoxoxoxo.... Tim

hi lover husband,

travel happened! I am in Virginia now back in the state for debriefing. I will not be able to be in contact much for the next 2 weeks because I have to give a deposition first, and then I have to get back to Oregon and reclaim my mother's body and prepare for her funeral. The funeral will likely be on January 17th and I have a lot of preparation to do by then. I'm telling you all of this to help you understand I may be out of touch a bit over the next few weeks and I will go off my meds for grieving. I will also sit shiva for mom during this time as it is the Ceredwin way - we adopt that practice at my church.

Honey, I need to hear from you about what happen to you during the time we were not in touch. Let's use this time for you to tell me about you, and I want to know how that went.

I love you my peculiar husband!!! xoxoxoxo K

OK, I needed to buy time as I was heading out to warmer climates to escape winter for a bit. For the record, I was traveling with my RL mother, who is in great health, and loves to hear about Tim.

Tim wrote:
Hi my peculiar wife,

Baby its a very long story to tell but I think the better way we can discuss this is when we meet together...my life is at risk here which I can't explain much bcoz I can't type much like before again but I still give glory for God and also thank u for ur prayer! If not bcoz of ur prayer things might get worst than this for me that's why I love u my queen.

Baby I feel so sad for not being there with u for the burial preparation......how I wish I can get all the money return back to the company before 17th January so I can be there with u for the burial. Baby I don't know if u can try this before then so I can leave here as soon as possible.

Did u talk to the shipping company and know what's going on with the package?....I think by now they should have give us the tracking code so we can know the exactly where the package is right now.

Looking forward to read back from u my one and only wife.

xoxoxoxoxo......Tim

Impossible!! My shipping company NEVER fails!

Hi love,

WHAT??? You haven't received the package yet? Please tell me it has come since you last wrote - they said it would be quick unless there were problems with flights into Nigeria.
I will finally be HOME on Monday. I have so much to do.
I love you my sweet wonderful peculiar husband!!

K

For the record, this was during the time all flights over Nigeria were halted last month. Incredibly unfortunate timing, no? Twisted Evil

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After an agonizing wait (for him, not me):
Tim wrote:
Hi my queen!
Baby I haven't receive anything yet from the shipping company....I was waiting for there updating to mail me that the package is arrive and give me the tracking code and the neccessary details so I can get the package but nothing yet till now. I don't know what's delaying the package

Baby please help me figure this out...contact the company and know what's going on. Love u more!more!!and more each and every second,minutes!hour and day.

Looing forward to read back from u asap Kisses...Tim.

Alas, RL demanded returning home from my holiday festivities.

Tim wrote:
Hi dear!

Baby u keep so silent on me...what's going on with the package? I didn't hear from u anymore I said I need the package tracking number so I can track the package and know where exactly is. Pls talk to me baby I need to know bcoz the family I'm with want to travel for new year and the man want to get the package for me before he travel.

Waiting to read back from u asap my angel.

Tim ur love.

Hi babe,

I'm so sorry for not responding. It has been so very difficult since I came home. I saw mother's body for the first time last night and I was so upset I had to have a hot toddy and a valium just to calm down. I slept for 14 hours after that.

Babe, I sent a note to the tracking company and they are going to check into it. One way or antoher we will get that for you but my darling husband in the meantime I have to plan a funereal and I am so very sad about it. I am still trying to have the funeral someitme on the 13th of January. In the meantime this week I will work with the banks and go over mother's finances. There are some surprises there apparently. I will let you know more as i find out.

I love you my peculiar man. Thankyou for checking in on my emiotons baby.
xoxoxoxo
K

Tim wrote:
Hi baby!

Oh baby i know how u will feel for seing Moms body for the first time and I feel the same here...I was also feeling so sad when I don't get reply from u asap bcoz I don't know what exactly u are going through over there.

I thought the shipping company is going to make the shippment fast and u will try to figure the rest of the money send to quickly so I can come over there with u in time for the funeral. I wanted to be there sweetheart and I will be very happy if u can try and figure the shippment new tracking number for me asap....I also want u to pls send the rest of the money before the funeral date pls baby I need to pay the money back and rush down home with u for the funeral baby is my responsiblility as ur perculiar husband I have to be there with u.

My love pls I really wanted to get reply back from u asap bcoz I feel like being there right away and I'm pretty sure if u know how I feel here u will quickly help me out of this. Pls baby I'm waiting to read back from u and tell me that u will sort everything out for me quickly and asure me that ui will be there with u for the funeral.

I love u so much my wife...I love mom also but God love her than us

Kisses.....Tim

yeah, because viewing my mother's lifeless body is EXACTLY like you not getting an email from me. Time to interject some good news.

Hi love,

it's going to be a rough couple of days here. I'm so glad you got the package. The company said it arrived and was picked up. Please let me know when u are coming home. Also I can help u if u want to talk to the state depot there and get help that way. C got me out of Nigreria through the state depot and they did it quick once they found me. Baby, please don't play a martar ok? you need to come home.

I'm going to be at the doctor's again picking up my meds today and having my pressure checked. I will try 2 email u tonight love.

xoxoxo
K

Tim wrote:
Hi baby,

Honey I'm so sad right now for that stupid information the shipping company mail u...I haven't got anything yet and as a matter of fact there's no way I can get the package If I don't have package tracking code. I was waiting for u to send me the code I think that's our last discussion and u said u will talk to them and ask for the tracking code for me so i don't see anything until I se the tracking code and track where exactly the package is deliver to.

The other shipping company like DHL and others don't dl like this they mail the tracking code for all their customer so we can track it and know what exactly they deliver and where exactly the package is for pickup.

I can only come back home with u immediately I pay the company money which u know what I mean and what I'm going through about the company here...baby I will be glad if u can follow the right processing without involving any body that will make the processing difficult for us.

Go to the DHL office urself instead of this f---ing GPS buy teddy bear and pasule the money well inside the teddy bear and mail it to the details I gave to u. DHL will do this clean and give u tracking code please baby do this fast and let me pay the company and get out of this shit bcoz my mind is not at rest at all until I get there with u safely....I love u so much baby and I do think about u a lot I can't wait to see u anymore and spend the rest my life with u my peculiar wife.

Looking forward to read back from u baby..love u and miss u so much
xoxoxoxo.... Tim

What??? My shipper is EXACTLY like THC. Or DSL. Or whatever your silly acronym is.

Hi love,

I'm so sorry, I meant to tell you they found the package but it was delivered to the wrong place, and I asked them to ship it back to me. I sent them a very angry note, and they are closing the original order so there is no tracking code anymore in Nigeria. It is transfered to the state. I have been so busy here my love my brain has been hurting and I am neglecting to tell u things. I am so very sorry.

Let's wait for it to arrive back here and I will figure this out, ok?

I love you my peculiar husband and I am going to have a rough day today picking out a funeral home and casket for mom to be buried in. She loved the color red but they don't make caskets in that color. I am tempted to have her cremated instead and put her ashes in a red jar, but she wanted to be buried. I will have to figure this out.

xoxoxoxo
K

Tim wrote:
Hi my perculiar wife,

Baby I want u to know that I wanted to be there with u for mom funeral bcoz I know my responsibility as a responsible husband...pls my love I don't want u to be upset with me that i couldn't be there with u for the funeral preparation pls once again my love and I'm pretty sure u will forgive me for that as u know what I'm going through here.

I will be so glad if u can try and get the whole $35k for me as soon as u got the package ship back home with u before the final burial ceremony so I can be there with u for the final burial.

I should have tell u to send the money through western union bcoz is the very easiest way here but I don't want to inconvenient u bcoz I know u don't like western union....so baby pls go to the DHL office and don't forget to buy teddy bear and pasule all the money there.

Honey I want to get out of this place, although the family is taking good care of me but despite that I'm still afraid of those bad peoples and I'm cautious with all what I'm doing...I can't wait to see u anymore baby! Ur love is killing me here..baby do u feel the same?

Waiting to read back from u.....Tim.

Um sure. Let me set aside figuring out how to hold a red-themed funeral for my mother so I can send you pasule money teddy bears. Twit.

ETA Tim has a dirty mouth. Edited his expletive rather than making this NSFW. That'll come soon enough, I'm sure.

gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

can't wait to read the next saga in this soap opera. Wonder how long Tim will wait for the package to arrive.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Hi Gardenlady!! Oh, you would be astonished to see how long he will wait! Laughing

But I won't make you wait a moment longer for the next installation.
K decides to send something positive for a change as the year draws to a close:

hi dear,
I am leaving the celebration here for a quick moment to wish you a happy new year. We are still 20 minutes away from midnight.

Happy New Year, dear. You are a special thingie that happened in 2014 to make my year special and wonderful. Thank ou.

xoxoxo
K

Tim wrote:
Hi baby,

Baby happy new year to u too I wish u long life qnd prosperity in all ur endeavour. Baby I just want to know the exactly date u are going to mail me the money from the DHL office so I can get myself ready.

This is new year and I don't want to be here again in 2015. Wanna read back from u asap my queern

xoxoxo. Tim

OMG seriously with the package? Thank you for the kind wishes, but do you remember I am about to bury my mother?? How can this year be happy??

Honey, I love you but honestly you are a royal pain in the ass sometimes. I had forgotten about that.
I will email you when I'm able to figure things out.
K

A couple of blanks... I love it when that happens. I figure it's him fumbling around out of sheer panic and frustration.

Tim wrote:
OMG....honey do I offend u? Bcoz I can see u said I'm royal pain in the ass. Baby I understand u want to bury Mom and I want u to understand that I feel being there with u bcoz I know u will be so tired and stressful during the processing and for me as a responsible husband and for me to have rest of mind and be with u for the rest of my life I need to get out of all this shit I'm facing this time around.....baby the company don't want to take it easy with me bcoz I haven't get the money paid...I want to pay them and come back home with u.

I love u so much my perculiar wife and I can't wait to see u anymore and spend the rest of my life together with u.

Tim ur lovely husband.

Tim,

I need you to be very careful with my heart over the next three weeks. I am about to bury my mother.
[or, I am going to travel to the tropics with her. One or the other.] Do you have any idea what that means? Do you know what pain this is to have your mother die alone and not be there in her final hour? Do you realize what it means that I was not there to hold her hand because I was looking for YOU in another country?? Tim, if you ever loved me, or if you have any shred of decency in your entire body, you will be as kind, loving and amenable as you've ever been in your life. You will do this for me because you love me and honor me. You will do it because your are a respectable man. You will not mention money or western union shit or anything like that.

Three weeks, until my mother is buried and grieved properly.
[Or: until we have drank too many mai tais and must return home.]
You owe me that.
K

Tim wrote:
Hi K love,

Baby i know how u feel and i can really unserstand what u are talking about pls baby i don't want u to get me wrong or trying to be upset with me. I feel so sad in the first time i heard about mom death.

I want u to know that mom death pains me a lot more than my both parents death despite I lose both of them in car wreck some years ago.
Honey is not that I'm about the money is just because i wanna be there with u asap and get out of this shit I'm going through here.

baby I love u and i can't stop loving u
Baby I want u to tell me how the funeral is going to be hold and what are the preparation u have made?

Oh, now THAT is too good an opportunity to pass up!! Twisted Evil

hi love,

thank you for your understanding. It is going to be a tough week this week and next. I have been figuring out what cloths to buy mother for her burial and I think I solved the color issue becos I found a large red dress for her to be buried in as she would have wanted. It is a plus size dress for a prom and I took the hearts off the shoulder straps becos that would have been low class. It is taffeta and lace and I will ask the understaker to give Mom an extra layer of makeup so she can handle it. I'll try to get a photo of her when it's done so you can see how she looks. She was a really handsome woman before she lost her eye in her forties. Even then, men loved her winky stare.

Babe I believe the holy ones wanted us apart at this time. I think if you were here I would be taking all of my grife out on you and that would be bad for our relationship. The first understaker said he would not work with me, so I'm on the second one now. I think maybe I am snippy when I am sad. Anyway, tonight I have to choose a casket. Tomorrow I will talke to the priest at the Ceridwen center. Mom was ecumenical and undecisive, so I will have a rabbi, a priest and an Imam at her service. It is costing me a small fortune becos she has so many friends, and I am feeding them all. Babe I hope u don't mind I am using the same menu we talked about for our wedding since it was already put together and glutin free. Plus I still had some deposit left over from when I had to cancel. It's nice to know mother will get to enoje our wedding plans after all.

I love you so much my dear peculiar man. I can't wait to bring you back to the state and show you the wonderful monument on mother's grave. I picked out a nice statue and everything. I'll show you that soon.

xoxoxo
K

Tim wrote:
Hi my queen,

Oh baby I will be so happy if u can really mean what u said that u will send me the photo of Mom when u get everything done...although I might not have the privilage to see her when she was alive but if I can see the photo as u promise u will send it to me i will be so glad.

puke

And more importantly baby....I will love to have MOm frame picture in our house when I get back home so we can be looking at it everyday so that we can keep her in our heart each and everyday of our life.

puke

I love u so much and I can't wait to get there with u too my perculiar wife...no matter what life brings me I can't stop loving u and i can't forget u in my life bcos u are God gift to me and frankly speaking I haven't meet someone like u that is so lovely, caring, kind, trustworthy and honest in my life..u are what keeps me alive.

I love u more! More!! More!!!and more my angel K.
Can't wait to read back from u......Tim

And a day or so later:

Tim wrote:
Hi K,

How are u doing and how was the Mom funeral preparation going on over there? Baby hope u are not too stressful? I can feel the stress u are going through over there and I want u to know that I have the serious feeling for u baby.

My heart beat hard each and every second for u my love...i always thinking and dream about us despite the inconvenient and hard life I'm facing here. I want u to know that I can't stop thinking about u and no body can stop me for loving u bcoz we are both match and what God as join together no one can put asunder.

Baby don't forget to send me the photo of Mom u promise to send me so I can see her...I love u baby.

I love u Mom I can't wait to see ur photo Mom...may ur soul rest in perfect peace Mom.

OMG. I have created a monster.
puke

Padme

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah Tim, may be he forever blessed.... hahahahaha.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Wait until you hear I described the Super Bowel to him! Laughing

Exchanges below are from early January.

Quote:
Hi K,

How are u doing and how was the Mom funeral preparation going on over there? Baby hope u are not too stressful? I can feel the stress u are going through over there and I want u to know that I have the serious feeling for u baby.

My heart beat hard each and every second for u my love...i always thinking and dream about us despite the inconvenient and hard life I'm facing here. I want u to know that I can't stop thinking about u and no body can stop me for loving u bcoz we are both match and what God as join together no one can put asunder.

Baby don't forget to send me the photo of Mom u promise to send me so I can see her...I love u baby.

I love u Mom I can't wait to see ur photo Mom...may ur soul rest in perfect peace Mom.

Tim

Hi lover,

thank you for these sweet words. My week is going to be very, very difficult. The funeral is not until Sunday, and I will
[be traveling to a warm and tropical place] have a house full of guests through next Friday the 16th, so I am going to be very busy until then. My love, I don't want you to worry about me or doubt my devotion to you, ok? I will try to get a friend to take photos if I can but I am the hostess and there is much I need to do and many responsibilities.

Babe please come home to me safe and let's figure out our lives here in the state. I am looking forward to having you home!!!!

xoxoxo

Quote:
Baby i feel the same way u feel...I know everything will be so difficult because u are the only one take care of all the responsibility.

I love u too my love and i want u to know that i can't doubt u bcoz I know u love me so much and i do love u too more!more!!and more my love. I can't wait to get back home with u and I pray for the God protection so I can be there with u safely and meet u too in good heaalth.

xoxoxoxo...Tim.

-- insert song "leaving on a jet plane" here. I went on vacation. Yes, I checked in occasionally, since the hotel had wifi and I had some remote contracting work that started while I was gone, but it was nice to get away. --

Quote:
Hi love,

How are u baby and how was the processing..hope everything is going fine?...I know u are so busy this time around i just want to say Hi to u and ask how u are doing my queen.

Love u so much baby.....Tim.

Hi honey,

the service will be Sunday evening, and the guests are all here. I'm sneaking away through the tears and the sorrow
[and mai tais on the beach where my mother is laughing as I read this to her] to tell you I love you and miss you. I will try to email again soon but there is a lot to do here right now.

Love u back and front!!
xoxoxo
K

And, because I had a break at the hotel for a bit while waiting for the driver to pick us up for the Luau:

hi babe,

I'm emailing you on the most difficult day of my life to tell you I love you, and this is very, very difficult to do without you by my side.

Your peculiar wife,
K

Quote:

Hi honey,

Baby I'm happy to read from u and I want u to know that I love u too despite all difficulty we are both facing bcoz i suppose to be there with u.... baby how was the ceremony and I'm still waiting for the photo I can't wait to see mom picture.

Love u so much my peculiar wife and thank u for ur love and carter. Tim

Carter??

Quote:
Hello baby,

Honey what happen to u I didn't get reply from u about the funeral....hope there's nothing wrong?
I miss u and I can't wait to come back home with u bcoz my life without u here with me is like empty bottle.
Waiting to read back from u....xoxoxoxo

Tim ur perculiar husband.

Friggin' airplane had no wifi, that's what's wrong. That, and I'm too busy unpacking.

I have been crying for two days now and the doctor is going to put me back on medicine. I will write soon babe. K

Quote:
Baby i know why u are crying and I feel the same way here as well...but I want u to know that I'm with u even if at all I'm not there with u right now my heart and the love I have for u is there with u waiting for me to come back home with u quickly

I feel so sad here as u feel and honestly I don't get myself anymore since three days ago...the family I'm with here get me some medicines yesterday and I took it but all I could observe is that is not that i sick...is just that we need to get back to each other asap

I really miss u and thinking about u a lot baby..pls my love I want u to stop crying bcoz if u don't stop crying i won't be able to feel good here

I can't wait to settle the company issue I'm facing here an come back home with u and take care of u my love...I know by God grace everything will be Ok and we will be to gether in our own house this January

Love u my sweet K.

Tim.

Wow. Leave work for 8 days, and it all just piles up on the desk, glaring at me. Oh yeah... I don't have an assistant or anything. Bummer.

I'm sorry, Tim did you say something? Didn't hear you over the memories of crashing waves on the lovely sand....

Quote:
Hi baby,

Baby are u still crying or u are on medicine?....u said u will write me soon but since then I didn't get u again and I don't know what happen it really make me feel so sad when i don't get in touch with u a day.

Honey i have to tell u this sad news so u can know my condition here....baby the man I'm with here said he want to know the exactly date I'm going to leave bcoz he want to relocate to another state due to his work. The company the man is working for just transfer him to another state.

I don't really know what to do anymore bcoz if the man go my life will be in danger again. The company want to see me with the money....baby I'm really scared this time around firsty,i don't know ur condition i don't know what u are going through there. Secondly my life is in danger again because I have to find another place to hide myself if the man relocate till the time I will get the company paid and come back home with u.

If i don't paid the company I don't think I can come back home safely....u just need to keep praying hard for my life over here sweetie to come back home safely wth u over there.

Love u more more and more and looking forward to read back from u soon....Tim

Dude, this work isn't going to do itself. Be patient. Time to throw firecrackers.

OMG TIM THEY GIVE ME DURGS AGIN TO HELP WITH SADNESS I AM CRYING SO MUCH UNTIL MONDAY THEN DURGS AND I AM OK BUT I AM SLEAPING LOTS AND MY DAYS NAD DNIGHTS ARE ALL BCKWARD AND MESS UP. BABY I LUV U SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MISS U HONEY WHEN U COME HOME 2 ME BABE???????????

Quote:
Baby I told u not to cry again but u don't yield to my advice...I know how u feel and I have the same feelings here but u just need to be strong and let's do something fast and meet together so we can plan our life.

I will be there with u at anytime if u can make the money ship to me in time baby....when will u ship the money my queen??......I need to know asap because my life is hard and in serious danger here.

Love u my angel....Tim

LOV U BABY I CAN SHIP DURGS 2 U TOO SO U NOT SAD EITHER. BABY I WILL SHIP MONEY RIGHT AWAY AND PUT SOME OF THESE PILLS IN THE PKCACGE FOR U TOO MY SWEET MAN I DONT WANT U 2 CRY NEITHER

Quote:
Oh thank u so much my perculiar wife for ur feeling and concern...baby try and write note and put it inside the package on how i will be using the drugs okay?

And i want to remind u that u should make sure u package the money very well in anywhere u want to package it...make sure the box u want to use to pasule the money with the drugs is seal well and immediately u got it send from the DHL give me the tracking code number.

xoxoxoxo...Tim

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present evidence that the West African gentleman did indeed ask for drubs to be shipped to him in a pasule with cash.

hi babe my head is hurting but i think it beocs i had wine with the durgs yesterday. not doing that again. i will just take durgs by self. baby i have 2 read our emails to see what i said i will pasule to you my love. i forgit much of the last 2 days but that is what the durgs are sapposed to do lol omg i have cried today tho. ok i have to take another pill now and i will sleep for a while. i will read our emials when i wake ok? i live you so much my sweet hubsand

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tim was so concerned about K losing track of emails, he dutifully copied and pasted our entire exchange into another email with the subject line
"baby this are the combinations of the messages I sent last two days ago u can go through it again here."

And then, to make a point:
"sweetie this is the man shipping address you will ship the package to."

Resent the original address in Lagos.

A day or so later:
Quote:
Baby did u got all my messages?...pls I need to read back from u asap, u said u will go through all the messages when u wake up i was waiting since then looking forward to read back from u b ut unfortunately I haven't got any message yet from u...what happen? I feel so sad when I don't get message from u a day.

Love u and miss u a lot baby......Tim.

hello my wonrerful husband!
i sleeped a long time and feel soooo beter now. i sent u a package again so hope u get it baby soon.

have 2 take my meds again now.

lover you.
xkiss
hug
k

Quote:
Hi baby!

Baby hope u sent the package through DHL bcoz that's the best and easiest way i can get the package here.
Baby what is the tracking code number of the package and how much did u pasule?
Love u baby.

DH....wha?? Naw. I use my own shipper. It's superior in no way whatsoever.

$10,000 and the medications. Honey it's too late for DSL, I used my tracking company becos they have an office just down the street and it's very convenient.

I love you too babe. I'm awake again but probably going to sleep soon. The meds make me very sleep an goofy silly!!!
xoxoxo

Since he didn't reply within 2 hours, and because I was bored:

Hi honey! Where are you? I didn't hear from you today and I am getting worry or maybe it is just medications. baby i want to konw if you still love me and how much u love me. i am feeling very vulnerable lately and need to hear your sweet words again. It is Sunday, did u go to church and pray to Jesus baby? tell me you did ok?

OK, at this point I have to note he sent another of my characters an email from one of his other characters that indicated he is Muslim. [I will post about that later.] Normally I don't engage lads in religious discussion but in this case I wanted to see how well he could represent two different religions in his characters.

Jesus and Allah are watching...!

Quote:
Hi baby,

I'm not in a good condition to be sincere and honest with u dear, bcoz the man I'm with said he will be leaving here to the other state I told u his office transfer him to....he said i should tell u that he can't get the package here at all the way u ship it bcoz last time u ship it with through the company we can't get anything here that's why he said u should ship it through the DHL bcoz is the popular and easiest way for him here very close to his office.

Baby the man is really upset that the process is getting too late and he said I should tell u to get the package back from the tracking office and use the DHL for my own convenient. I want u to yield to the man direction..get the package back from the company and take it to the DHL office I don't mind if it going to take u a whole day baby I will wait

My eyes are blind without your eyes to see, Like a rose without color. Always be there in my life sweetheart

A search through google for love quotes wouldn't explain a thing about my feelings for u; if only u know how much I love u, it might just blow u away...ur love is what makes me smile when I'm tired.

Can't wait to see u anymore.

xoxoxoxoxo...Tim

Wah wah wah. No response to my religious inquisitions? K punishes with silence.

Quote:
Baby all my days is very hard and difficult here i want u to pray for me bcoz I think a lot everyday i lost my memeory at times bcoz of the fraustration im going through.

I do think and dream about u everyday, I don't get myself if I don't get mail from u a day that let me realize that I'm EMPTY without u in my life.

I do think about the company problem I'm in to bcoz the money I want to give the company is what keeps me waiting here in danger. I don't know the exactly day I'm going to free from this serious obstacle but I still hhave faith that everything is going to be OK one day.

I do think about those dangrous men in the state I work for the company bcoz they can do and undo anything at anytime that's why I need to do what I want to do fast and that is why the man want u to send the money through the right and convenient office so he can get the money fast and let me get out of this country bcoz the family also are scared and their life also is in danger.

Baby I do think about how exhited I will and how exhited u will when we see each other in person for the first time. I want u to know that u are the only gift and happiness to my life..u are the only person that can make me happy anytime I'm weak in heart.

Baby pls I want u to love me with all ur life and promise to be with me for the rest of ur life till death do us apart...and I want u to try all ur possible best get the money back from the office today and take it to the DHL office my love and don't forget the money I want to give the company is 35k.

I will be waiting to read back from u my sweet K.........Tim.

baby, why would you search through google or love quotes to say something to me? I don't understand. Do you not have words that you can tell me yourself without having too google it? wtf??? Did you pray to Jesus? Maybe He can help you come up with the words. To be sincere and honest i don't think i can really focus on the stupid package unless i know you still love me.

Don't disappoint me.

Quote:
Baby I want u to know that I'm the one suppose to tell u not disappoint me bcoz i have being honest with u since all this days...well baby i know u don't know what really I'm going through here that's why u said u don't think u can focus on package for me.

I don't search anything from google and I want u to know that I love u with all my life....but what u just said now let me have doubt in u. I don't think u love me like before anympre and i need to know if u still love me or not.

How I wish u can know or feel what I'm facing here baby, i bet u will pitty me... Baby deep inside me is in hurry to see and kiss ur sweet lips, hold u and cuddle with u.

Baby I can't do without...did u too love me??

is that how you answer me? you try to turn the tables on ME? I am the one who risked my life for you. I am the one who has spent thousands of dollars in this relationship. I am the one who has been sustaining you all along even as my mother was dying.

You don't love me any more. I can tell becos you don't send me the loving words like you used to. prove me worng.

More silent treatment. Plus, I have more work starting up. OK, that's mostly why I'm ignoring him.

Quote:
Hello baby,

Baby what are u doing talk to me! I miss u so much and I have being checking my mail since to read back from u.....How much did u love me and what are u thinking about me??

xoxoxoxo....Tim

Well it's hard to think when i have so many drugs in my system. Honestly that's why i'm asking yOU. I can't get myself these days. I need my moarings and that is YOU. This is why i count on my man to help me get back to myself. you are not on durgs so you are able to write bester than me. please don't think too much and make yourslef sick baby becos i did not send enough drugs to last you more than a week. what am thinking about u is kind of strange becos u are wearng a banana sling and u are orange tone in the face like one of our Senators who has been using spray on tanning too much. Also you have a pet iguane and u are loving another woman. I konw this is the durgs making me think weird things but this is why i need u to tell me u pray to Jesus and love me and all is ok.

xoxoxo
i do love you don't u know it??

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi baby,

My sweetheart i pray to God and to God who made me know that I don't have any woman again except u my love. Never in my life I can't forget u bcoz u have done a lot of great job in my life, u have being there for me right from the beginning of our relationship.

I love u so much, there's nothing in this life that can stop me for loving u...baby despite all things is very difficult for us this time around i want u to know that it doesn't stop my love for u.

I will love u till the rest of my life..pls baby don't be upset with me or having doubt in me! I don't talk to any woman here I only talk to u alone my love.

Baby I swear with my life and my both parents grave that I will never leave u till death do us apart.

My love have u talk to the shipping office to return the package back to u? I guess u have done that...thank u my wife

xoxoxoxoxo...Tim love K

But, you are a Christian, right? Remember, Allah is listening closely to your answer.

Quote:
Yes baby....I thought u know that from the beginning.

Baby I can't wait to see u, I really miss u I want to see u and tell u i love u my perculiar wife.

Why don't u want to answer me..I said have u talk to the office to return the package?

Yes, I know you said that, but a real Christian will talk about Jesus. What's going on baby?

I called the company and left a message. I haven't heard yet. Did it arrive over there? It was supposed to get there today. Maybe it's already there, babe.

xoxo

Quote:
I haven't see anything baby...maybe they are trying to return it back to u..baby i have caugh and malaria for the past two days I will need the medicicne urgently.

Love u k

Wow. He did it. He pulled the Malaria card.

Quote:
Hi baby,
Sweetheart where are u and what are u doing?.....I miss u and thinking about us a lot in the night and I hope u do so.

Hi love.

I have been at the Ceridwen center praying for your soul. Tell me you love and follow Jesus, and pray to him, or I will wonder about where you will spend the afterlife.
The drugs are wearing off so I have to take more.
i love you and I will pray for your heart. I hope truly you are a Christian like you say.

For what it's worth: Ceridwen was an enchantress in Welsh medieval legend. She was the mother of a hideous son, Morfran, and a beautiful daughter, Creirwy.

Quote:
Hi baby.

Baby thaank u very for the love and concern u have for ur husband....u are so much darling. Honey,i love jesus and I follow him...to be sincere and honest with u I haven't being to church for a while but I do pray at home.

I can't go to church bcoz the man don't want anything to happen to me he sai I need to protect myself very, we do have family prayer fellowship every wednesday.

Baby i pray for u too everyday I pray for ur soul and also for our relationship......I love u so much and I can't wait to see u.

Baby have u gotten any mail from the company now?

Tim.

That's all Ceridwen needed to hear.

I am so relieved to hear this, my loving Jesus following husband!! That would have been a major barrier to our relationship. You have given me relief.
I haven't heard back from the company yet, but I thought it would have arrived by now. Did you get a notification?
I love you baby

Quote:
Baby I didn't get any notification yet and as a matter of fact the man said I can't get anything bcoz the company don't give me tracking number...that's why I keep waiting for u to get the package back and resend it through the DHL officer bcoz the DHL office will give u the tracking number to track where exactly the package is.

Baby how was the prayer at the ceridwen center today and how was ur day?

xoxoxoxo......Tim

The goddess is doing fine, thank you for asking. Sent him a fake tracking number.

Quote:
Baby I don't really understand what the site is displaying, all I can see there is map. The tracking number should give me the details of the package and the exactly office the package is.

Please baby talk to the office to return the package back to u DHL is more preferable.

Yours lovely...Tim

honey, can I call u? -- knowing the answer is he doesn't have a phone. Just implementing stalling tactics.

Quote:
I can't make call bcoz I don't have phone and the family said I should not if I love my life
Love u k.......Tim

I feel so sad now. I love you too my sweet husband. i want 2 hear your voice.
I just took more medicine and i have 2 sleep now.
xoxo

Quote:
Love u more!more!!and more either baby. I might not comfortable or feel good for now but when I hear and read from u it really make me feel so happy and more stronger.

Baby I can't just wait to leave this place and come over there with u.....all I just want in my life is u.

xoxoxoxo

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello baby what is going on over there I didn't hear from u since yesterday.

How are u and how was ur day my queen?......baby I guss by now u should have gotten the package back from the company bcoz I didn't get anything here at all
xoxoxo......Tim

Crickets...

Quote:
Hi baby,
Honey are u there...talk to me I miss u here baby

hi i am so sick honey the doctor says i may have hhad a vry bad reacsion to the durgs baby i might have 2 go to hospuitaal if it dont get better

i need u to look up th epackage 2 see where it is babe
hon tell me where package is on map u sould have seen posule by now
love u will let u know how i am in a day or so

Quote:
Hi baby,

Am sorry to hear that u are sick my love...I wish I was there with u and take good care of u my angel, but I know my heart is there with u and I wish u Excellent recovery soon.

Baby i really appreciate all ur effort about the package u are trying to send to me but so sad that the company u are using is not the competent and confirm company...this make the family I'm here with think that the package is not real or what I'm saying since all this days about the package is not true bcoz they expect the package to come through DHL office.

The family said the company is not genue or is old company that is not functioning well again bcoz all what the man expect from the company is the full details of the package not map.

Right now I'm not happy at all baby to be sincere with u bcoz I can see is like the man will soon leave and everything will be hard for me again

He said u should try and get the package send through DHL..the man said he can't stress his self anymore with this not genue.

Baby I'm fed up please I want u to forget about the package and use the DHL office so I can get the package deliver to the man instead of this problem we are going through your shipper

I was even thinking maybe I should get u account so u can transfer the money there then...I think that will better baby right???

xoxoxoxo.....Tim ur perculiar husband.

What??? you want to set up an account for me with THC? OK!

hi babe i don know if dsl is near me but set up acount and send me the login and password and i will try 4 u ok?
i am still under watch, very sick Sad

No reply.

honey i check the site they are a track site for the chip in the package but it went 2 texas not 2 u. i don't know wy. i will find out.

Truly have no idea why a package would end up in Texas. What is wrong with this shipping company? I think I distinctly asked them to send it to Arkansas. Then again, maybe I did say Texas. Or Alabama. I forget.

Quote:
Hi baby,

Honey are u feeling now, i hope u are now getting better and do u took ur med? Please baby take ur med and get better soon.

Baby can u see now that your shipper is not genue...by now I don't think we should still continue talking about them again I'm seriously fed up and I don't want to talk anything about them anymore.

Baby take the package to any of these office nearest to u: DHL, USPS,FEDEX or any shipping closer to u...all the companies are there very close to u. Search for the nearest of any of the offices online so u ca go there and mail the package.

xoxoxoxo........Tim.

And, just in case K was about to get the wrong shipping information again:

Quote:
Baby this is the details u will mail the package to at any of the companies:
blah
blah
blah

Alas, there is trouble brewing:

baby my company is genuine. They are NOT the shipping company but the tracking company. I don't know why you can't understand that. There is a chip in the package that they use to determine where it is and OMRG it is in TEXAS why did you not TELL me it was in Texas when you looked at the map??? Do you know what that means? Texas is where the REAGANS came from and Nancy Reagan's War On Drubs started there and they have confiscated the package there. I got the phone call this morning and baby i am in deep yogurt trouble here because of I sendig you drubs in the posule and they have caught them. I am so afraid right now that I am going to be thrown in jail. I sent adderall and acetylcysteine through the US mail along with $15000 and they are asking me if i am sending them to a drub dealer and they want to know who you are and who Akin J is. Baby i am scared they are sending agents over your way now to look into it. They are very angry becos i was in Nigeria and i didn't know but they have been watching me.

Baby what do i do? if I have 2 go to jail for you, then you will bail me out no matter what ok?

help me figure out what to do i am so scared!

Lawyer, oga, whatever:

Quote:
Hi baby,

Baby i just mail my friend Anothy jesse now he is my law..I explain evrything to him and all I could get back from him as reply was that we are the one at fault he said why should I allowed u to pasule money with drugs and send it to me.

He let me realise that the best way so far to send money to any other people all over the world is western union. I let him know that u don't like the western union.....he said either u like the western union or not this time around we need to do something fast bcoz I need to come back home immediately and the fast way i can get the money so I can come back home asap is the western union he said I should tell u to yield to his advise.

Baby for God sake before this issue will turn to another thing I want u to try and understand Anthonyand yield to his word so that I can come back home and sort everything out and I'm pretty sure he will try all his possible best for us tomake sure that u will not go to jail that's why he said we need to do something fast! Jail will not be ur portion in Jesus name.

Baby all I want to read back from u now is that u will go to the western union and send the money.

I'm also waiting to read back from Raymon he is one of the state army head officer to know what he can do for me concerning this issue.

Love u and can't wait to come home and sort things out baby.

This is going to cost K more money for sure:

Babe i think i am in trouble with the law. i will send you information later but i have to get a lawyer first. It can't be the same lawyer i am using for my mother's will and testiclament. I am supposed to inherit her estate which is about 3 million but the money is in recivership and it will take a while so i need to borrow againse it to get another lawyer and pay this one.

pray for me. i might have to talk to law enforcement about the package. Why did u aske me to send u drubs!?? i am so sad now.

Sadly, Tim is still invoking the wrong diety for either of their issues:

Quote:
Baby u will not be in trouble in Jesus name. I have to tell u this baby! The family I'm with here said they can't allowed me anymore bcoz of the mail u sent to me that they want to know who is Akin J...the man just chase me out of his house can u see now that I'm the one in serious dangerous this time around.
Although I do pray for u already all the time but baby I want u to know that I need u too to pray for me.
Baby I got another house although I don't know the name of the state but I know is safe like the famly I'm with before but the owner of the house said I will need to pay $2,000 tomorrow or else I won't be able to stay in the house and there's nothing I can do...I just told him to wait for me and let me talk to my angel.
So baby I want u to help out with the house rent baby so I can hide myself here for some time...delay is dangerous and I need to do something fast baby.
I want to hear back from u right now dear if u will be able to go to the western union and send me the $2,000. Baby get b ack to me fast so I can give u the western union information u are going to send the money to.
Love u, missed u and always thinking about u my perculiar wife.

K goes quiet again for a little over a day. Tim gets his sarcastic panties in a twist:

Quote:
Hello baby!
I just want to say a big thank u for letting me down....I know u don't want to reply me anymore all bcoz I ask u to go to the western union for the money to pay my house rent.
Thank u very much for the disappointment.......bye

I love opportunities to chastise this lad and call him a child.

OMG Tim I cannot believe this. I am NOT ignoring you. I have had to talk to the police and my lawyer for the past couple of days about why i am sending drubs and money through the mail. They let me go but now they are all telling me i should not trust u or send u any more money. I am trying to tell them you are my husband but they won't blieve me. They say you are not real, but I know better.

So i log on to email to tell you how much i love you, and to let you know I am ok because I am sure you are worry about me, but instead i find you are being a whining and petulant little girl rather than growing testiculars and being a loving man toward your wife. Instead you rely on strangers to tell you about your relationship and give you bad advice. I don't know how to reaspond to this becos it is not mature behavior. i am at the end of my string.

You are not husband material at all. You are not even wife material. What has to happen to make you grow up??? It's like you are a little boy in your 20s right now. You are acting immature and pointless. I expect this from the child who lives on the ranch next door, not from a man who works in construction, but you can't even do that right. How do you expect to be a husband if you fail so bad, Tim? How can you be overseas for so long and lose so much money and time? And you think you can run a family and be a real man??

I need a REAL man in my life, Tim. I hate to say this, but if your father was alive right now he would be very disappoint with your behavior toward your wife. I do not want to marry a man who makes his father cry. I am feeling ashamed for you right now.

If you think there is something to salvage from our relationshop then please write to me. I can hardly feel sad any more becos you do this so much and act like a child. I have adult business to attend to with my mother's estate and money. Do NOT ask me for money again. If you can't figure out a way to get home to me, you are not a man.

I will wait here for you, Tim. If you want to grow up and act like a man, fine. If not, I will grieve over you but i will move on and find someone else to share my mother's house with.

K

For what it's worth, I really do believe he was evicted...

Quote:
K thanks for the judge and all what u called me....thanks for the all implicating words u put on me. Am so sad right now but there's nothing I can do than to thank u.

U are the cause of all this problem we are facing right from the beginning when I told u not to come to Nigeria yet due to what is happing there at that moment but u think i I'm lying, thank God u come and withness everything then.

Since then I have being getting into terrible problem here...don't think I'm here bcoz of ur money or ur mothers property but the true love and God fearing in u. I'm short of word right now bcoz I'm totally confuse to read from u that u don't love me anymore and u will look for another man...well k u said I'm not a material husband which is very wrong and not polite to hear from u that I'm not a material husband...I am a material husband but u are the one that don't yield to all my advice right from the beginning and that's why we encounter all this issue.

Well if u say u don't love me anymore or u said am not real u are free to go on with the other man u said u will look for.

You spoil my day with sad message despite I'm not feeling confortable here already..my love for u is STRONG and i don't want to read back from u that I'm not real anymore the ball is in ur hand now..I have the feelings for u and I wish u good luck in ur searching. I will continue in my prayer to Jesus for u to let u later realise how much I love u and care for u even if u are not my wife anymore....I will pray for his mercy upon u to direct u to the right way bcoz I know u are the right woman is just that u listen to bad advice.

Bye.....Tim.

So, I read that note, blah blah material husband giggle blah blah and immediately had Madonna playing in my head. Sometimes this lad is pure inspiration. Or probably it was Madonna who was the inspiration. Anyhoo...

You say you are a material husband, and I am a material girl, Tim. You just don't give me proper credit. But we seem to be missing each other like ships that piss in the night. You forget i am grieving my mother's death and the funereal is barely over when i get in trouble for trying to help YOU. You express yourself, but I do not get any sense you are grateful for my attempts at all. You do not even try to get money from any means other than to ask a woman on the internet. What am i supposed to think about that, Tim? What would your father think about that? You need to save your pennies to make my rainy day rather than asking me for money All The Time. Maybe I am too blind to see the writing on the wall.

My love for you is strong as well, but my patience with you wares tin. I need you to raise my interest or I will have to let you be. You've got to prove your love to me. Life is a mystery, and we all have to stand alone before God. I need you to call my name like a little prayer and not for material goods. Just try to understand, I've given you all I can but you keep pushing me over the borderline.

I will wait for THAT man to contact me. Until you are THAT man, the man who is coming home to me faster than the speed of light, I am goign to my own universe. I still love you my husband, and I am waiting here for you, and in three months I will have several million dollars to spend on you here. Not in Nigeria, but here in the state. Come home, Tim.

Your K

Quote:
Well K I understand u very well and I can see the feeling and all ur effort on ur husband but I will be so glad if u can understand me too bcoz I can see u are thinking as if am here for ur money whic is NOT so.

I don't mean to ask u for money all the time but at the same time I can ask u bcoz u are the bone closer to my neck....I don't want u to think in that way that am here in another country asking u for money but I want u to compare urself in this critical I am since when we got each. And God is my witness if u think all what am saying all this days is not real.

Am not safe here baby and the condition is getting worst everyday.....the feelings is there, the love is srong and I really miss u so much. I can't just wait to see u anymore.

K just try and understand I have no body here and as a matter of fact I don't have anyone to help me out in this issue except U my love...I know how much u love me and I want u to know that. Love u more either. I believe what God has join together no one can put asunder so don't listen to any body no matter what they might say about our relationship and I have the faith that everything is going to be alright sooner in Jesus name.

Kisses,

Tim ur husband.

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bone closer to my neck? what a romantic. I just love these West Africians
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure it sounded much nicer in the original language Wink It's funny that they think these idioms can translate into English and be universally understood. I would not try to speak another language and incorporate my own idioms into another language - I'm not sure how phrases like

"You have the gall..."
"I lost my head..."
"Well, I'll be damned..."
or
"Save face"

would translate or be received in another language. But, it is why I like to mess up quips and say things like "at the end of my string" Smile If the lad incorporates those into his conversations with victims, they might raise an eyebrow. As it is, I know this lad uses "my peculiar girlfriend" with other victims because I have baited him from other accounts. And I praised him for his wonderful phrasing, of course! Very Happy

gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I commend you on your baiting.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gardenlady, you're part of my inspiration Cool

gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you sweetie. you are very instrumental in my healing
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So you might think this is the end of the line for K and Tim, but you would be mistaken. When 'Tim' feels he is being shut out, he jumps into another character!

K receives this note from an old friend, Mr. A. the Nigerian from her traveling days! Yes, the same guy who freaking FAILED to safari, and thus left K at risk to be kidnapped and forced into marriage by those terrible men from the northern part of the country. Yeah, that's a GREAT pick-up line, right?

Quote:
Hello madam K how are you and your family doing? I hope you can still remember me.

I just have the feelings for you about all the stress you encounter in Nigeria and I still want to know maybe you are still in Nigeria or you back to the US.

I'm very sorry for not being contacting you since all this days is just that I don't have much time to come online. Have a blessed and nice day.

K is still standing by her man, but she's happy to play matchmaker!

Hello A.
I hope you have a blessed and nice day as well.
Please know I still love my husband, and I do not consider it appropriate for a single man to contact me unless I have broken off the contract with my fiance. Thank you for respecting that social obligation.

If you are interested in talking with a single woman, you might want to contact my good friend C, who is now divorced. Her email is c..@... and she heard about you when i was in Nigeria and she would like to make your acquaintance. Please for social sake let her know I have introduced you two.

K

We'll leave our star-crossed lovers to their quarrel for a bit and pick up on the thread with C and A...

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello C, how are you,I hope everything is going great over there? I'm A from West Africa Nigeria 30yrs old,You might be wonder how I got your email and at the same time you might already know me.

Your friend K gave me your email to talk to you. She said she already tells you much about me.I will love to know more about you and you are free to ask me anything you want to know about me.

Nice meeting and have a blessed day.

WOW! Hi A!

I do recognize your name! K talked about you and said you were a huge help to her when she was in Africa last year. She said you were a good friend to her when she thought she had lost everything. It's a surprise to hear from you, but a very nice surprise.

I'm 35, single, and I work in an accounting office. K and I have known each other since high school, and we live close to each other in Ore, USA. I was at her mother's funeral a couple of weeks ago, and it was a very sad event, but good that her mother is no longer suffering. She was beautiful in a red dress in the casket. K did a nice job with the funeral but she's been struggling with depression over a lot of stuff, poor thing.

I would love to hear about your culture! K said she saw a lot of poverty, but also a lot of really beautiful things in Africa. I'm hoping to travel there myself some day. What is your life like over there? I'd like to hear more, and I can tell you what Ore is like here.

It's so nice to hear from you! I have to say there are times I wondered if K was going crazy because of her mother, and just made up stories about you and her fiance Tim. I guess you all really are real!

It's late at night here, so I am going to sign off now. It's very nice to meet you, and I hope to hear from you again!

Quote:
C nice to read back from you and thank you for accepting me. Well K is very nice to me she really try to help me when she was in in Nigeria to visit her husband but suddenly I don't know how she got in to problem with bad men. She contact me and explain everything to me and I was so shock and have deep feeling for her. We thank God everything is in the right position for her again and may her mother soul rest in peace.

C like I said earlier am 30yrs old, single never being married no kids my religion is muslim and I hope that doesn't bother youmuch because we serve the same God.

First of all, I'd like to let you know that age, race and ethnic differences are mere ilusion of the mind. When we are looking for that special person that will make us happy and make our heart whole, the mentions above are not supposed to be a set of criteria in determining the happiness of the heart and future.
I am curious, passionate and open. I love to laugh and learn new things, I am a very physical person. Am a happy person and I love to make people around me happy as well, I do believe in karma as well.
I do my best to live without regret. I tend to assume that everyone means well. I'm very patient with most everything, EXCEPT people who can't get to the point or don't say what they mean. I am intelligent, kind and honest to fault. I believe there are very few things really worth getting worked up about. The rest…just let it go.
I am looking for a committed relationship with someone. A friend, partner and equal. A woman who defends and nurtures the ones she loves. Someone with kind eyes and a warm smile. Stands her ground for what matters, but lets it go when it doesn't matter. She treats others with respect and knows what is important in life. She believes in honesty, uses common sense, is passionate, enjoys life .
What I am looking for in a match are the same things you can expect from me. I'm a candid person who would rather talk through uncomfortable truths rather than dance around unsaid intentions. I don't expect you to be able to read my mind or always agree with me. But I do expect you to support me when my courage falters, challenge me if I am off base, defend me when I'm vulnerable and kick me in the can if I'm being a pansy. Forgive me when I'm sorry, save me when I get in over my head, and laugh with me at the absurdity of it all. Show respect when my point is valid, humor me when it's not important. Squeeze my hand if I'm nervous and hug me when I'm quiet. Call me out when I'm out of line. Explore with me. Sometimes, just leave me alone. Because, that's what I'd do for you.
Feel free to write me. I like reading, dancing, driving but not yet perfect in driving, going for long walks. I am a caring giving person. I don't like to argue there are better things to do. I don't like to judge anyone an don't want to be judge by anyone. I am not out to change anyone an don't want anyone to try an change me. I am who I am. I am not looking for one night session. I am looking for someone who will watch a movie, football go for walks. Someone who likes to cuddle hold hands. I am looking for someone to laugh an enjoy the little things in life. I hope you are what am looking for all this while.

Stay cool C and have a nice dream. Get back to me when you awake I will love to know more about you too.

Again, I want to state that I do not normally engage in religious talk with the lads. I saw an opportunity here, and I wanted to put him a bit on the defense while pushing out some misinformation about the US (please I hope it's misinformation Laughing) The neighbors below are based on some absolutely lovely Muslim people I know. If there is any hint of derision taking place below, it is aimed at those who embrace stereotypes.

Hi A,

You sound like a cool guy. I do not judge anyone by their faith but I am angiostic so I have made an equal derision about all beliefs. Islam has had a very bad taste in Western mouths for the past 15 years since 911, which is a shame because it was becoming popular in the years just before 911. I have neighbors who are lovely Muslims and they have invited me over for their new year celebration with much wonderful food, and so I have seen the happy family side. But I am still wondering when my neighbors are going to choose a person for beheading, and I hope the police will intervene before that happens. Why do Muslims collect heads? This is very barbaric, but I know Christians who join the Caffeine Party in the US state secretly purchase babies from Mexico so every religion has its bizare practice. Perhaps you can help me understand.

I do not want to behead people or buy babies, which is why I am a republocrat and angiostic.

K's mom was 79, but she was an amazing powerhouse and a social activist in her day. She worked very hard for the rights of animals and children, and she won a lot of humanitarian awards. The funeral was huge, about 600 people there, with some of the animals she rescued, but there were some dogs that were too interested in the cats so the service was interrupted a few times by running dogs and frightened cats but somehow I think it was a fitting tribute. K gave a lovely speech and there was a chorus of children singing songs written by George Carlin, including the hymn "Seven Words". It was breathtaking.

Will you be watching the big football game this weekend? Do you get football where you are? I have a big party here at the house and we serve lots of great food. My muslim neighbors are coming over to watch as well.

Tell me more about your life in West Africa! Are you close to the ISIL people? Are you apart of them? We hear about them on the news a lot. I think President Obama is sending someone to bomb them soon. I don't know why the world expects us to bomb everyone. It's expensive and we're tired of having to bomb people. I don't like it. Nasty stuff. But if we don't bomb them, they will cut off more heads, so I guess we have no choice.

OK I've taken allot of your time. Looking forward to hearing more about YOU!

Mr. A is happy to set the record straight.

Quote:
I can understad you clearly about the past habit of the islam you mention C! I want you to know that I'm not that kind of bad islam and I haven't go with that kind of islam people in my life and I won't is over my ded body.

I know if u know me in more better in person you won't regret me. U will be happy that you met a guy of your choice and you will love to be with me till death seperate us and I'm also sure you will like islam.

You said you want to know more about my life here in West Africa. Well I give all glory to almighty Allah for spearing my life till this moment of time although things is not that in the right position for me since when I lost my both parents but I just have the faith and keep on work and pray hard. I spend the little money I see to pay my house! My landlard increase the house bill two months ago and it makes me feel so bad this time around because I get very low pay.

(I believe this is true - it's happening to both of his characters...!)

K know a lot about my situation here in Nigeria when she was here and then she told me she would help out of the country which I was happy then but all the suddenly she got in to the problem and since then we can't get each other anymore. I feel so worried for her despite I have my own problem because she's a very nice woman.

Am happy for her when I later hear from her that she got back to her country. C I wish to meet you people one of this days.

I don't know maybe you aware that Nigeria presidential election will hold on February 14th next month. Radio, TV and News paper let us know that all our governments had sent their Children away out of the country to abroad because the election is going to be tough.

How I wish I can see any means to get out of the country before the election I will be so glad.

C am waiting to read back from you,
A

C is happy to talk politics as well!

Hi A,

I did hear about the presidental election there in Nigeria, and i know there is a lot of trouble due to the Isil and Haramists there, right? Also is there a problem because of gas prices now? I know for a lot of the western world gas prices are very low, and people are now buying big cars that drink a lot of gas and have very fancy and expensive parts because we are not paying $100 to fill up our tank any more, it is down to $12 to fill up the tank almost. That is a lot of money being saved to spend on more important things like shoes!! Who are you going to vote for? What are your choices? Why don't you want to be around after the election? Will the new president have a cool name like Goodluck?

America is going to have an election next year. I like Condoleeza Rice and Nancy Pelosi. I am hoping they run together for President and Vice President because they will lower taxes and increase social programs. The other side is running Sarah Palin and Barbara Boxer. I think if they win, oil prices will go back up and the deficit will go down. You can see my point, but right now K and I disagree in politics. But it's still very early.

K still can't talk much about her experience in Nigeria. When she does, I can see her eye twitching and she gets a really sad look on her face and she crosses her legs. That is my clue that it's time to change the subject. The doctors still have her on heavy medication, and she did something last week that made the police come to her house and question her. She won't talk to me about that either. Sometimes I think it would be good if I took her on a vacation somewhere and got her away from everything, but she just started back at work and she has to earn back her vacation credits again. I think when her mother's estate is finally settled, she'll be able to quit her job and not worry ever again about money. I know it's a LOT of money. Her mother was an amazing business woman and ran a cathouse before they were illegal and she made a ton off of oil executives in Texas. She bought her ranch in Ore and promised all vegan girls for the picky clients there, and that was popular as well unitl people were getting shanghi'd. It's a story that should be made into a movie some day, I think.

Anyway, it's so good to talk to you, A. I have to admit for a while I thought K was making things up, but you really are real! wow.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
C is not because of the election I want to go out of the country but If I can see any opportunity before I will be very happy because I know the election will be very tough.

How many kids do you have and can I see your pretty picture if you don't mind.

At this point something triggered a memory for me. C was pregnant when K went to Africa. Not only that, but I forgot C is an African American woman. I found - and heavily modified - an appropriate actress photo. C is obviously older than 35 (more like 55) and waaaay past childbearing years. Hm... might have to reveal a fake pregnancy story at some point.

Hi Abiola,

I was pregnant last year but I lost the baby. It was our third try over fifteen years, but I found out my husband was having an affair, so now I'm divorced. It was a hard year for me and K. Here's my photo honey. This was my recent work photo and it's much nicer than some of the photos from last year but you can see I haven't lost all the pregancy weight yet. Send me a photo of yourslef, ok dear?

C

It should be noted that A sent K a lovely trophy photo last summer, so I wondered if he would again use his own picture - particularly after it was discovered by Boko H. last year & used to threaten him. I am reporting that this lad did indeed send another set of his own RL photos to a potential vic. It also confirms that I have found his RL facebook page and his RL badoo profile. Apparently nobody told him the first rule of scamming: don't use your RL details!! Scam safely!! Laughing (For the record, he is 26, not 30. And: he's perpetually single.)

Quote:
Hello C I got ur photo and Is very nice, but I don't know what u will hink about my photo because you might said I look too young for you. Age is just a number to me.

I will be glad to read back from you and know what you think and how you feel about my photo. I love your photo I can't wait to see that your pretty round face. Am sorry to hear about your pregnancy lose.

I have faith and strong believe in God that when I get there you will pregnant for me and delivered safely. I love you again! Again!! And again C.

Hi honey, I knew you were younger because K mentioned it to me, but wow, I would guess you are about 26? Are you done with school? What did you study?

I like the stripes on you - they frame your handsome face well, dear.

(OMG they make him look like he's 12.)

My goodness, you are forward! Honey I'm not so sure i should be getting predgnant again at my age. There are a lot of complications. I can be a puma with the young men for sure, but I always see your age as more of a boy toy with lasting batteries if you know what I mean. I figure the older men are more the marrying type but I would give you a chance and i won't kick you out from under my sheets. We'll have to see how we get along when we meet in person.

We are all getting ready for the superbowel here in the state. It's a big event and our Seattle Seagulls are playing against the New World Plebes, so I'm cooking up a storm here. We have a full afternoon at the Ceridwen center. I have $50 riding on Seattle, so I hope to win.

Have a lovely blessed Sunday dear!

Quote:
I am science student and I have my high school certificate with brilliant result. I try to go further to university so I can get better job but I don't have any body to assist me for that and I don't get much pay. I use the little pay I get to pay my house rent and eat.

C when are we going to meet in person and what are your plan because I feel like meeting you in fwe weeks time.

Padme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's using so much of his real life details.... at what point are you really dating him? hahahahahahaha........ I love that this is still going.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I have to say: men get a bad rap about commitment. Tim has proposed to me twice already! However, I'm still playing hard to get... Laughing

Hi honey!

Any time you want to travel to the US state, you just let me know. I have an extra room, or you can stay with Kat in her mansion. LOL that's what I call the ranch. She has a huge house with a lot of rooms.

Well, the darn Plebes won the superbowel so I lost $50. I don't know what happened to Kat, she was supposed to be there but she didn't show up. Usually she calls me by now but I haven't heard from her. I'm a bit worried, so I'm going to head over to her house in a bit to check in on her.

You sound like a sweet boy. When do you go back to your studies dear?

Hugs,
C

A reads waaaay too much into this:

Quote:
Woooow! C you let me feel so happy thank you so much. Honey the ball is in your hand now I think I told you earlier that I want to come there before 14th of this month, I will be so glad if you can do this for the before the date.

Well I will continue with my study but you know I need to work so I can get money to run the study, when I get there and work I can finish my study there.

You can send me the invitation letter anytime from now and you are free to ask anything incase you need question or anything about me to get the letter for me and for the ticket payment! I have my international passport with me already.

Thank you so much honey,I will be waiting to read back from you and I want you to start the processing as soon as possible. Can't just wait to be there with you baby.

How long is it going to take you to do all this honey?

Hi dear,

I wasn't sure what you meant by a letter so I giggled it and found this site. It is a letter for parents so it isn't quite right but do you mean a letter like this? Let me know.

I'm worries about K. I haven't heard from her all day, and when I knock on her door there is nobody here. She didn't answer at all. Tomorrow I might go inside the house to see if she is asleep. she has been on powerful medication lately.

ok, I am going to bed. Too much excitement today.

C

(Attached a lovely and utterly useless pdf of a sample letter from the interwebs)

Now, I should mention that a lot has gone on with K & Tim at this point, so I'll catch you up on them before we read more about A's (pointless expectations of a) trip to the US of A.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We return again to K & Tim as they work out their issues. They had a lover's quarrel, but made up.

Hi honey,

sorry for this note being so short. I went to dinner tonight with C, and it was my first full day back at work after all of this mess. I am very tired but we had a lot to celebrate, mostly just being on this side of so much heartbreak.

I will try to email you tomorrow. I miss you terribly, my sweet man.

Love,
K

I'm sure K & C talked about their men, Tim and A. It was Superbowl weekend, and a lot was going on. However, K failed to show up to C's party, and she was concerned. Tim is concerned as well.

Quote:
Hi baby,
Honey why did u keep a big silent on me?....I miss u here and thinking about u.
I need to talk to u baby...where are u and what are u doing? Talk to me.
Tim ur one and only lovely man.

Crickets.

Tim figures out if he isn't hearing from K, he can always have his other character chat with C for information:

A wrote:
Dear I mail K two times last week but haven't hear anything from her since then I don't that she is under medication please go and look her in her house so you can know what is wrong with her.

Honey invitation letter is a paper from your state embassy to invite me there, you can call the embassy or you mail them that you want to apply for invitation paper to invite me and the ticket payment. They might said they will need some detail from us anything they need tell me everything is with me including my passport I have it ready.

I will be expecting to read back from you. Love u C and extend my greeting to K.

He finally learns about K's condition:

OMG A, today is a nightmare. I went to K's house like you suggest and I used her key that she hides under the mailbox and I found K lying on the floor unconshius and hardly breathing. I call the ambulance and they took her to the hospital. The pharmacy gave her the wrong medication and she had a bad responsive to it. I am going to spend the next couple of days at the hopsital with her to be sure she will be OK. She's out of danger but not able to talk yet. Poor thing, her face is swollen and red and has sores all over - I'm sure the rest of her body is the same. We are tryign to figure out why they mix up the medication and what it was and how it affect her.

I will write soon.

A wrote:
OMG what a such news why would they gave her wrong medication, please baby take good care of her and make sure she's OK because K is very good and nice to me.

How I wish I could be there with you people right now so I can support you in taking care of K at the hosptal. Baby did you understand what I mean by the visiting letter? Write me back and let me know what is goiing on baby.

Tim tries again:

Tim wrote:
Hi my perculiar wife,

Baby what's wrong you keep so silent on me and it make me feel so worried and not feeling happy at all and I can't eat all becos of u....what happen to u tell me or u don't feel like talking to me anymore?

Ur perculiar husband.....Tim.

Hmmm... seems to have lost his sarcasm this time! Rolling Eyes

So, it should be noted that in order to get a nice trophy, K told Tim that her father's pet name for her is "Kitty". That turned out well, and I believe the trophy is posted in the other thread. So, knowing this, it will make more ... er... sense:

Hi A,

it seems they mixed up her name with someone else, and that's how she ended up with the medicine. They asked if she was "Kitty" and she said Yes. She has overdosed on feline praziquantel*, but she should be home from the hospital today. We are all relieved that she's going to get better, and I hvae a group of people from the Ceridwen center ready to come by with bowls of food for her.

She'll recover, but its going to be slow.

How are you doing, dear? I'm going to get a manicure so I can relax from all this excitement. My heart doesn't need this sort of worry.

*de-worming medicine

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While K recovers from being de-wormed, we'll catch up with C & A:

A wrote:
Oh am happy now to hear that she would be back home and she would be alright...please baby try and send my greeting to her so she can know I do miss and care for her okay? I wish her quick recovery.

Baby have you call or mail the embassy and when are they going to start the process for us baby I can't wait to come over ther and see you.

Love you and miss you and K.

Geez, keep your women straight, dude.

A wrote:
Hello baby why dont i hear from you again and how was K health? Again have you talk to the embassy?

Hi honey,

I've been over at K's the past couple of days when I'm not working. She needs a lot of help right now. She's talking again, and she's able to get up and walk just a little, but it's going to be a long road to recovery. Thankfully she can afford good care. I'm helping her interview some nurses this week to come visit and take care of her so I can get back to my life.

Honey, I'm sorry, I haven't had a chance to do much of anything. I'm going to have to figure out what you're asking for. I don't know that I really understand what you need from me!

We have rain again here. What is the weather like where you are hon?

A wrote:
Hello C am happy for K and am happy to read back from you too....weather here is cool. baby i hope you really understand what i mean by the visiting letter now? the visiting letter is an invitation letter from the state embassy to invite someone from other country to come and stay with you or visit you.

please baby i want you to get better recovery of your self and please again dont forget me because i want to be there with you people before 14th of this month try and call ur state embassy or you go there to apply for the letter for me so i can be there with you.

waiting to read back from you C..kisses

hi honey, I will look into the visit letter soon. I have a lot happening and we interviewed nurses today for K. One of them i think will be perfect. He is a tall handsome guy close to K's age with a lovely low voice. He's been doing home health care for a long time and I think he will be great.

I will wrie soon dear.

A wrote:
Baby I hope u extend my greeting to K so she can know I didn't forget her. I was trying to read back from her because I sent her two consecutive mail already I should have send her another one but due to her condition I don't want to bother her much, just try and don't forget to extend my greeting to her and tell her to mail me when she got better. I wish her fast recovery and I have the faith that I will meet two of you in persoon soon.

Again I really want to thank you for the understanding and your effort on me to get me there with you. Thank you so much my love.

What, no worries about the studly nurse??

Hi A,

K is doing better but she is in and out of being legible these days. She mumbles a lot and when she's feeling good enough to be online I think she is only talking about sending notes to her fiance. She really loves him adn she is pretty devoted to him. That's one of the reasons i hired the man nurse because he looks like the pictures of her fiance that are in the frames in her bedroom. I thought that would be a comfort to her.

I will definelly tell her you say hello. She will like that even if she isn't responding.
I have to work now dear.
Hugs from C!!

A wrote:
Alright baby have a nice day at work and dont forget me again concerning me coming there with you and K and am pretty sure K will love to see me for the first time.

Hi hon,

I think K would be happy to see you. She is very happy to have her new nurse taking care of her right now. I'm sorry I haven't been able to do much for you with the letter yet dear but my first priority as you know is to my lovely friend K. She is like a sister to me. I'm going to be taking her to the bank this evening before they close, and then we will head out for dinner somewhere nice. It's the first time she's felt good enough to get out of the house.

Sendin you love and good wishes dear.

A wrote:
Baby I know K is like sister to you same as well to me too here I might never meet her in person yet but she is very nice to me despite that. She is a kind of person someone need to mingle with very honest, loyal and respective woman.

I wish I meet two of you soon baby, don't forget me baby please I want you to do something fast I want to come there and I can't wait to come anymore. My greeting to K. Love you C.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

K finally has the strength to write to Tim

hi babe
i am so sick, the pharmacy gave me bad drugs becos they mix up my name with someone else. i had 2 go to the hospital thank god C came in an found me. i am weak but will tru 2 write u later.
love u

Quote:
Hi baby,

What a suck baby I didn't know u are sick and I don't have C email Rolling Eyes I would have ask of u from her....am sorry to hear that u are sick baby and I'm happy u got better now, I will u more better recovery my perculiar wife.

Looking forward to read back from u my angel

xoxoxoxo.....Tim.

So funny to see him dancing around the fact that he is playing both guys. K is still having post de-worming stress issues of sorts:

hi tim i am so sorry i did not email u i have geen in hopsrital for the pas feww day. had a bad rectum to a bad drub they give me wron mendication at pharmacy and it as really bad. so glad C is there for me i am finally starting 22 feel like me again

love u my wonerful husband mmiss u baby
sxoxoxo k

Quote:
Hi baby!

Honey I want u to know that I miss u and have the serious feeling for u and am really worried about u when I didn't hear from u for a while, but now that u are recover from the medication I'm happy for u, although u might not that strong enough but I still thank God for ur life and using this period of time to ask God for more and quickly better recovery my wife.

Baby I have a good news for u....my friend Philip I mean the one that lost his wife on cancer sickness let me know that he is now back to the state since all this while he lost his wife.

Baby he is my best and honest friend if u can remember I told u a lot about him, I don't want u to bother urself anymore baby I will give u his bank account and u will transfer the money there for me and he will get the money send to me here. I don't want u to stress urself anymore this time around till I will come back home with u my wife.

I'm in hurry to come back home and settle down with u my love and I can't wait to see u and cuddle with u bcos I'm tired of all this lonely I'm going all this while.

Love u my perculiar wife..can't wait to read back from u my perculiar wife K.

Tim.

Argh, why do the lads always try to send me bank accounts at the absolute BUSIEST times??

Wait! Did you say Bank Account???! Good lad. Very good lad.

baby i love u so much xoxoxoxo

Quote:
Baby!

Honey I love u more either thank u for the understand I will let u know immediately I get the account details from him.

Kisses!kisses!!kisses my perculiar and sweet wife...Tim.

Quote:
Hi baby,

Baby I want u to know that every time I miss and thinking about u my heart beats a bit faster? Do you know that your the only one that I think about? I wish that you felt the way that I feel. I love u so much,and I don't know how to stop. I know that we will ever be one, but I don't think that I will ever stop loving u. I fantasized that we would fall in love: have our first date, first kiss, first time. For I time, I thought that we would, but I know we might not comfortable right now due to what life brings to our side. I just want there to be a chance for us to be together.

I love u and thinking about u my peculiar wife and I can't wait to come back home with u. Baby my friend has given me his account he would be waiting for u to transfer the money there, Can I give u the account details now?.....Tim!

hi babe ys love thank u for ur wonderful words love us very much babe

C lets A know there is something positive afoot:

Hi hon,

I think K would be happy to see you. She is very happy to have her new nurse taking care of her right now. I'm sorry I haven't been able to do much for you with the letter yet dear but my first priority as you know is to my lovely friend K. She is like a sister to me. I'm going to be taking her to the bank this evening before they close, and then we will head out for dinner somewhere nice. It's the first time she's felt good enough to get out of the house.

Sendin you love and good wishes dear.

A wrote:
Baby I know K is like sister to you same as well to me too here I might never meet her in person yet but she is very nice to me despite that. She is a kind of person someone need to mingle with very honest, loyal and respective woman.

I wish I meet two of you soon baby, don't forget me baby please I want you to do something fast I want to come there and I can't wait to come anymore. My greeting to K. Love you C.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic