SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I like Ike (NSFW) Safari on Page 9!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi My Lovely Kate,
Thank you for the respond, yes am not mad at you cause such may happen to me also is all about our feelings, but is ok i will be waiting to know the out come from the music department later today, So how are you doing my love? i really miss you alot and am hoping to be with you soon some day.
Love you
Teabag

Quote:

My Young Tea Bag,

Well I have met with the music team who was not impressed with the one audition, however they said if you had used the last video you sent to me and if they could have heard you sing, you would automatically have been accepted.

I managed to talk them into accepting you if you promise to learn a new song and be able to video both you singing and dancing. If you cannot do that we won't be able to do this.
I need you to be able to do this, can you?

In the mean time, I want you to write to this attorney:
>Capone'sShysterEmailAddy<

He is on retal-retainer with our company. I want to get your paperwork ready so when you are accepted we can get you here ASAP.
Do you understand?

Well I am very happy you are not mad at me for fucking that man, I hope to not repeat my mistakes. I love you so much!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ike wanted Candy to send him some Money so he could buy something but for some 'Technical' reason he never got it. Since a Bank Transfer was out of the question, Ike went for the Westy angle:

Quote:
My Lovely Candy,
Good evening and thanks for your mail, good to hear you have forgiving me?I will never fight you as you know i love you, and will not hurt you in any way, Yes you have to work it fast so i can be with you soon. Candy regarding the Bank issue my account is current and i do use it to received money from any where in this world once you give them the details just as i give them to you the money will be credited into my account, and the transition slip will be giving to you to forward to me. well if they can send it into my account there are other ways you can send me the money and i will received it cause all my account details is same, Candy if really you want me happy please go to Western Union money transfer or Money Gram to make the transfer to me with this details am giving you now.

Receive Name....Canoe

Country .... Nigeria

City Lagos

address Bank Address

Mobile DIALAMUGU

After sending it with this details Candy you send me the code and sender name and secret code to received the money, Some one can also help you by sending it, you can as well send it online if you can;t go to the bank, Candy i really need this help from you now if only you are willing to help me out. I hope to hear from you soon.

I Love you
Iky

Not wanting to Derail the Love affair between these two Lovebirds I decided to have Candy ask Fatty for some help Transferring the Money. Fatty wasn't exactly pleased that Ike was begging for some Cash however:

Quote:
Sup my Young Tea Bag,

My Kate be the Bitch that gives all the Brothers the Itch if you is feeling me? Fatty been hearing all the praise and if they is true all of Hitlanta be getting them some raises; cause Fatty be a Man of Means and that makes me all the Greens! T Bag when you gets your Ass down here to the Big Dirty there ain’t no stopping us cause we is a Team and we gots the Scheme if you know what I’m saying?

Now Player Fatty gots to Rap at you for a bit cause his main Bitch Candy came to Fatty earlier looking for him to be helping her send some Scrilla down to the Mother Land and I can’t says I understand. See Dawg; Fatty ain’t down with no small time Clucker Motherfuckers Hustling his Bitches outta their hard earned Green Dig? Fatty done pays his Hos all Proper like so they can be buying the things that they be needing and not be handing it over to no born insecure, no business small time Crackers looking to do some Bleeding!

So there is a lesson to be learned; don’t be taking no Scrilla that ain’t been earned! And if my Shit ain’t being clear then get to the Back of the line all the way in the rear. See Hitlanta has plenty other prospects but they be treating my Bitches with respect and if you ain’t down with Fatty’s Philosophy then maybe you can stay on your bit of Geography and that’s the Gospel cause Fatty done said so!

Peace out,

Art

Can you Dig it Ike? I mean it; Can you Digiiit!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-OYKd8SVrI

Oddly enough Ike does Dig it which kinda pisses me off as I like having Ginger forced into interpreting this Crap for Ike. Oh well:

Quote:
Hey Kroc,

I got your massage so clear here, let me make it clear to you on my side so you don't understand it the other way round, Candy made me a promise of Xmas gift as my girl, that was what is all are about, she demand for my account which i give her and she can back telling me she can pay into my account if there other way round which i suggested to her, Krok am a Hustling Candy 1000 buck can do me any big deal, just want you to understand am not for those little money i need to make my greens in buck so that should not be a problem on our side. All i need from you is getting my ass over there so i can start making greens for Hitlanta and for my self what do you Fatty you feel me? So forget about your main Bitch Candy issue we have a lot of work at hand. that’s the Gospel truth cause TeaBag done said so! i feel u
one love
TeaBag

I'm amazed that he knowswhatamsaying!!! Although it is all Goddamnexcellent, the bit starting at 27 Seconds is my Favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN8VOsJCJLk

Ike then gets in touch with Candy:

Quote:
Candy my love,Mr Krok is not happy with me cause he think i want to take money from, this not right and you know it, i will not be happy if anything spoil the effort i've already put together not even the money please let try to understand each other here if there is no means of you sending please forget it for now. i believe in make it big with my hard work as you already know me.kindly know how to talk to Mr krok about this so it won't look like the other way round.

One love

TeaBag

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh my lovely Kate, what can i do without you my love? am so grateful to have you in my life, some time i ask my self do i devise you? cause i don't even know how to pay you back all you have done for me? But i know my God will bless you and give you much in life, and i promise i will never let you down my love, am going to repay you big my love, If the music department want i can repeat the audition and look for a good sound phone to video it and for the last time they should bear with me since they should consider me from my third world country and they should not except things to be like the western world,which ever come up am willing to put my best Kate to be with you, meanwhile i just sent the massage to the lawyer and kindly see if the mail is in Order?

Dear Charle.

Good evening i hope this massage find you in good health? My Full names are xxx xxx xxx, but Mr Krok has giving me street name which goes like this Young Tea Bag, your email was giving to me from hitland from the music department to write you for preparing my traveling document. meanwhile am writing from Lagos Nigeria, I hope they will as well contact you so you get me my Visa etc to be in State soon. I will stop here and wait to read from you to know the needful things you need from me and what i need to do.

Best regard
TeaBag

Quote:

My Lovely Tea Bag,

We still have a lot of work to do to get you here so don't thank me just yet, but you'll thank me soon God willing.
The letter to Charley is fine, he's kind of a dick but he does his job and will get you all lined up so you can have everything in order regarding your paperwork.
You will not be here as a visitor, you will need to initiate US residency. It's the only way you can work here and get money without the INS getting involved.

Sweet Tea Bag, the music department is going to tell me next week what they think you will need to learn as they want a completely different song from you with vocal (singing) and dancing so do see what you can do, perhaps you can borrow a working video camera from a friend? Well I am sure you will figure out something, you made it this far and it is just a few more steps and we will meet and it will be so glorious!!!

I seem to be coming down with something so I am in bed all day but don't worry, I'll be better soon.

I miss you so much!

Quote:

My Dear and lovely Kate,

Happy Sunday to you my lovely Angel, and thanks you more and more, Cause you are one in a million Kate, am glad to read from you today as well, I believe you are in good health? also don't make such mistake sleeping with another man cause i will not be happy when such happen next time.

Oh my love let us wait and see what the music department will offer us i only pray they will not make it had on me? i do believe with God i can make it cause is my hope, Yes i also understand they need the best and i believe i can make the best all i need is to learn from them to fit their style over there,Meanwhile Kate is Mr Krok aware of this? Do you think there is any way i can talk to him that will make it easy for us? if there is do let me know. I really miss you here a lot my queen, I really wish their is a means i can just change the mind of those who is in charge. Honey you said there is no means of me being in State without INS knowing? Is a good thing to know that i'll be getting a US residency permit, Thank you so much you never know how i need you most in my life, not because you are helping me but because my soul accept you so much and my heart bleed for your Love.

I told Mr Krok if finally i got to the State i want you to be my person assistance (PA) and he agreed with me, babe with that we can have much time for our self and you will not work much as well, hope you like it? My Love have a lovely Sunday as i look forward to read from you soon. I love u Kisssssssssss
One Love
TeaBag

Quote:

My loving T Bag,

Thank you again for your forgiveness and you are right, as long as I don't make that mistake again then we will be ok.

I don't think the music department wants any of this to be hard for you and yes, Mr. Krok is fully aware of how they do things. He is cc'd on all correspondence from them to me.
He has never had a problem with how they prepare new talent. You can talk to Mr. Krok certainly however I will warn you he is hot tempered. He is also very difficult to understand. If it were me, I would just do everything the music department says to do otherwise he'll be in a rough mood that you are complaining.

I don't want to confuse you but I wanted you to know there are a few different ways to come to the US. If you came as a visitor and made money, we all could be fined for taxes. So we need you as a potential citizen, get a tax ID and that way your money that you make belongs to you and the tax department won't come after you to freeze your assets and put you on the next plane back to Nigeria. That is why we have lawyers. They handle all that technical paperwork.

Did Mr. Krok tell you I am to be your PA? I guess he'll tell me about that on Monday but I make more money as a TSA (talent seeking agent). I guess we'll work that out when you get here.

I miss you terribly and hope you get your sweet ass here soon so I can ride you hard and put you away wet!

Kisses everywhere on that hot body of yours!

Love you too!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After getting slapped by Fatty, Ike decided to suck up a bit:

Quote:
Sup Mr Krok...

Respect Man,sup your weekend? believed Fatty's is cool ? brother drop few line just to say Hi to a brother.

One Love

TeaBag

Of course Fatty was a bit busy but did take some timeout of his busy Schedule to respond:

Quote:
Sup my Young Tea Bag,

Respect to you Player cause Fatty be hanging with his Bitches in his 64 cruising the Strip and no Sucker be giving no lip. See Dawg when Fatty passes by all them Rat Soup Eating Clucker Motherfuckers bow down in my Glory but you sho nuff knows the rest of story?

When you gets your Ass down here to Atlanta then Player you’ll be ruling when them other Dumb Ass Suckers be drooling. You and Fatty will be riding in style; going that extra Mile. If you know what I’m saying?

Peace out,

Art

Then Ike caught Candy on Chat for a bit:

Quote:
Candy: Hi Ikey
Ike: Hi Candy
How are u doing?
Candy: I'm better now that my Sausage is here. How are yu???
Ike: yes
so how are u doing today?
am good my love
Candy: Am sorry Mr. Krok got mad at yu.
Ike: is ok
did u talk things out with him?
Candy: I was afraid but will on Monday ok?
Ike: Ok
please do
his not happy with me
Candy: He wasnt happy wit me too!
Ike: why?
Candy: Called me a Stupid Bitch and was yelling too
Ike: really?
Candy: He made me cry and I was scared butt yu are here so am happier.
Ike: Sorry about that
is Mr Krco that hard?
Candy: I never seen him like that. I think he was worried bout me tho.
Ike: Is ok
I only hope things are ok
nothing go wrong
Candy: My Big Mr. Mann willprotect me.
Ike: u mean u will protect me?
Candy: No Silly! Yu are my protector!!
Candy: I wish so much yu were here to cuddle me now.
Ike: want to be with u soon
Candy: Yummy
Ike: i hope i find u soon
Candy: Aww thats sweat Hunny!
Ike: Am praying for that soon.
Candy: Then I can finally have my Sausage all to my self.
Ike: So what way are you working on my Visit?
so i can also have my pink pussy
Candy: I like it when yu talk naughty my Big Lover Man!
Ike: Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Candy: Yu havent sent me nice pictures in a long time Baby
Ike: Have been in door as you know
you spent your Hoilday well you should be the one to send me nice pic
Candy: I will Hunny. Its funny from a shooting a while back.
Ike: wow
You really enjoyed your Xmas
Candy: Ill send it now butt then I want to see my nice Big man too kay?
Ike: After church i will take nice one and sent u
Candy: Promise???
Ike: Yes
Candy: Ilove my big hairy man!
Ike: Hmmm
thanks
Just miss u
Candy: Soon yu will be with me and then we can have piles of fun.
Ike: You take me round right?
Candy: I not understand?
Ike: I mean you take me round to show me places?
Candy: Of course I will but first I take you to bedroom.
Ike: Hmmmm
Candy: Yu see picture I sent????
Ike: Yes my love just open it u look smart
is only one pic?
Candy: Aww thanx Hunny
I send more later if yu are a good Boy!! Hahahha!
Ike: U mean only one pic u took this hoilday?
Candy: No that was from work Ikey.
Ike: Do u mean am not good 2 u?
Candy: I want a really good Man
Ike: Yes i can see is for work
where did u take this?
LA?
Candy: It was in the Country
Ike: OKey
look good
let me see more of it?
Candy: Ill show yu everything if yu are a good good boy.
Ike: Why do you said if am a good boy?
have i ever been bad to you before?
Candy: Hahaha Hunny I am playing yuo
I wnat obediant Mr. Man
Ike: haven't i be?
Candy: Yeah..
Butt me so horny
Ike: Wow
Sorry you man is down here in Africa.
what are you going to do about it?
Candy: Haha I think I'll touch myself thinking bout yu!

I still remember way back in 2012 when Ike and Mals were chatting and I needed a Smoke break. I said back in a bit and left my Hotel. Since I was kinda wide awake/bored I wandered down to Stockholm's version of the Dubliner for a couple Pints. On my return, Ike was patiently waiting for me. But I digress...

Quote:
Ike:HI Mals
Ike:Happy Sunday
and how are you doing?
Mals: I am well Brother. How are you?
Ike:Am good
Just coming back from Church
Mals: I'm just getting out of bed myself.
Ike:Oh that means is early morning over there?
Hope you get a good sleep?
Mals: I did Canoe. Just enjoying some coffee now.
Ike:OK
Is good any way to hear from you
Mals: Hopefully MJB is looking after you?
Ike:Well we are getting to know that soon. Meanwhile i already forward my Passport to her.
Mals: Good to hear, She is a Godsend.
Ike:which means she is good to the company?
she told me she is the only child? and she never have any man in her before? Mals do you believe that? as cute as she is?
Mals: She is rather cute I agree but also shy.
Ike:she stay in Canada too?
Ike:Cause i'll like to meet her in person when i visit.
Mals: Of course you will meet her Canoe.
Ike:Meanwhile don't misunderstood my mail the other time
cause i see u where upset in me
Ike:Mills i only want us to meet each and have a round table meet with you on how we can work things out, cause am really out for this business
And you know it that i will put all my best to stand this business.
And there are lot of means that we make lot of money from Africa
if you understand what i mean.
with putting things in other i can be doing the job as well here and push it to you but we need to trust our self on this.
Mals: I like the sounds of that and with MJB's help we will succeed.
Ike:Is my wish my brother
Cause there is a lot of work to do this Year
and there is a lot money to make this year
so delay is very bad we need to kick the ball rolling now,
Mals: Most certainly Brother.
Ike:Thanks for your understanding
am really hoping to visit soon
So we can work out things soon.
Mals: I like the sounds of that my friend.
Ike:Ok
Can you tell me little of what u are plaining in this business this year?
Meanwhile Mals is it only on Adult movie we can Flow?

is there other business you know we can make greens from but on my side?
Mals: It sounds like you have some ideas. I'm all ears.
Ike:Oh am just asking to find out on your side?
Mals: I usually do Adult movies and photo shoots but I'm willing to diversify if you have some ideas.
Ike:Ok While looking forward to my Visit i will be working out things
and i will brife you the full details,
Mals: You are a true friend and Business partner.
Ike:Thanks
Brother all am working for is our happiness
Mals: Have you discussed any of your plans with MJB? She has a good sense for Business.
Ike:and replacing whatsoever we lost in past.
Ike:And i so much believe with one heart we can go placing in this business.
Ike:Mals are u with me?
Mals: I'm here Brother. I was just reminiscing about Candy. Oh how I miss her.
Ike:we both do
Mals: I know you two were very close.
Ike:Yes but is Ok
everything will be fine.
And we can get her back once we are strong with out fit.
i mean once our feet is strong
So we should be looking forward on how to stand.

Mals: Can you give me a minute?
Ike:ok
Mals: Sorry about that I had to take a call
Ike:OK
U done?
Hope u got all i said?
Mals: I am.
Ike:ok
So let look forward to meet one on one lot to discuss
Mals: I like that Brother.
Ike:Since you are just coming out of your bed let me allow you to attend to other things.
Happy Sunday to you
have a nice day
Mals: Happy Sunday to you my Friend.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I work with him as an agent not as actor.

Mr. D also needs me to get a scanned copy of your passport so we can work on getting you a visa.

Quote:
You got it wrong not all men are after it, meanwhile here is my scanned passport, i hope to see you soon live Mary where we can seat one on one and talk to each other hope you like it? let me know how you feel about me coming down?

I think I would be excited about that. But scared at the same time, you know?
Quote:

You don't have to be why should you be?

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Sweet!
Quote:

Sup (Sup?)Kate

I just want you to know that I very much appreciated receiving your letter every moment i check my mail. You are a very special person who I SERIOUSLY want to explore the possibility of building a long term friendship with, that will in time turn into a marriage and family. That is my dream, and I hope to make it come true with you!. In my heart I feel you have all the qualities it takes to make me very happy...

My Soldier Of Mercy Sweetheart your letter keeps chilling me up with hopes and thoughts of a future plans .At this very moment I am sitting here dreaming and fantasizing about how nice it would be for you to be near, where I could do what I enjoy most and that is being able to romance the special one I have in my life... In me sweetheart you are going to find the most passionate, loving and romantic man you have ever met. There are very few promises in life but this is one of them!. ROMANCE is the key to my happiness and to my heart and soul!. It is the single biggest reason I am single today.

You've Captured My Heart My Soldier of Mercy, sweetie! I didn't have the courage to approach you in person because of the distance between us, so I hope you consider my letter. I have so much inside my heart that it keeps me from breathing sometimes. I know we just met but these feelings that I have for you keep glowing and growing every day. Now that I am with you, I sleep thinking about you and the next morning I wake up smiling. It's amazing how you got me and trapped me. I never thought I could love this much but I was so wrong. I just thank God for having you. We are meant for each other and no one can change that. I love you with ALL my heart.

So much understood your massage no am not going to Mr Krok I was only seeking your advice regarding that cause you know him better then I do my love, Kate dear whatever advice you give me is what am going to do, cause I know you will always lead me to the right path, and you want the best for me, my love in any way I got you angry please forgive me because I can do without you, you are part of my body and soul now and am worried about it cause I need you around me, Thank you also for more information regarding Tax etc in USA am happy to hear that, am my prayer is things to workout soon cause all my mind is now in you over there in State. I really miss you my love, Honey you did not send me the few pictures I ask from you, both your holiday picture? Oh come on my Love try to send to me ok?I will forward Mr Krok Massage regarding you being my PA, meanwhile am happy you are also happy in where you are fix, since you are making much money their am fine with it, but I think you can make a lot from my side when things kick off well? But which ever you choose am good with it.

Lately, I've felt an obsessive urge to send you all the hugs and kisses I've saved up all these time since we met on here... So, Honey, I'm going to take this opportunity to do just that. Are you ready? Well, here they come! xoxoxoxoxo oxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox xoxoxoxoxoxo I need to catch my breath. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxox Whew! This is hard work, but I love it! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Are you enjoying it? ox oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo This is Heaven! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxo There's more! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo I'm having a great time! xoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I'm running out of space!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo oxoxoxoxoxo I just realized that there is no end to this! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Oh! well, until next time....xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo Love You! Xoxoxoxoxo

One Love

Tea Bag

(he forwarded Fatty's email to Kate)

Quote:
Tea Bag,

I have to ask this, and don't be offended but are you on recreational drugs?
The reason I ask is because sometimes I feel like you are 2 different people.
You seem real but then you send weird emails like the one you just sent.
Why are you calling me 'sweet soldier of mercy'?
I'm not a dude, I'm not into S&M so I don't understand it at all.
I mean if you want me to dress up in leather and whip you into submission, I guess I can try that but
I don't have the outfit for it. It's not a problem. I'll find one. We'll need a dildo for the other part since dudes who like S&M like their chicks
to shove stuff into their rectums. I can do that if you want. I won't judge you for what you need to get your rocks off.
Please understand this: we don't want hard core drug use with our talent
It always ends in nothing profitable.

Have a lovely day and try to restrict your drug usage.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I was wondering when the Real Ginger Lee would step up! Sadly I find Ike's 'Massage' funnier than yours but don't worry I won't tell anyone....

Anyhow I got thinking of one of his awesome love letters from 2012:

Quote:
Hey Honey Candy

Between the thousand yesterdays and a million tomorrows,there's only one today and I wouldn't let this day pass without saying This toyou - I LOVE YOU
I like your style ... I like your class ... but most of allI like your ass!
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

How Sweat!

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh my Lovely Kate, Oh how can you think of me using drugs? I was only calling you a pet name with the joy in my heart and the feeling that run right in my vain, please don't even think of me in that way, if you wish on my arrival you can run a test on that in me and find out (or we can ask for one now?), my love the joy in me was much so i called you my sweet soldier because you are my guide so don't miss understand me my love, is this the reason why you did not sent me the pix? and write me sweet words? anyway is morning here i hope your night was ok? Do bear with me, am over happy. i was just happy for our exchanged mails that yesterday.
Kate i so much Love you, I don't if this is too early loving you but this is all about me.
Once again Good morning
Yours Love
Teabag

Quote:

Tea Bag,

I don't know your habits and sometimes I feel like you aren't you.
For example:
Your request for my photo. I told you I am bound by contract and I am not able to send you photos.
Please be aware that my correspondence to you may be viewed by Hitlant productions now that you are going to be
signed on any day now. Let me know if you understand what I am saying please.
One day you will be here in person and you won't need any photos of me.

I had a lovely dream you were here and it was delightful, how I wish it were true already.
I miss you so much and want success for you. We will treasure you here and you and me will be so happy!

Do have a wonderful day
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yes Kate, i so much understood you my dear, and I do agreed with you that some day i will be there in person, how was your day? mine was little rough as i went out for our daily bread, and the cold was too much on me i could not do anything, good to know your night was good,just got home now and check on your mail, i will get back to you later meanwhile is their any news for me?
with love
TeaBag

Quote:
My lovely Tea Bag,
I am glad you understand what I am saying. You are very smart.
I had a brief chat with the music department, they are going to let me know as soon as they are finished meeting with the talent coach. They hire 'coaches' to formulate a new star's everything. The way you walk, dress, sing, dance etc will all be reviewed and perfected by the coach.

The coach is going over your video and will suggest to the music team what you should be singing, who should write your music and where your first concert should be. All of this is designed to make you a hit, get you tons of sales (music) and get you to the top of the charts. They also line up your TV gigs (talk show segments have new talent sing live on shows). It's actually a lot of fun when you first get started. You meet everyone who is already famous. They act like normal everyday people but they are freaking famous! It's a trip!!!!

My Monday was crazy busy. I'm signing on new talent so I can get my bonuses now since I'll be demoted to a PA when you get here. I need to make sure I have a bit of bank to rely on until we get you rich and famous LOL. It won't take long, I have a good feeling about this.

Well I do hope you had a lovely day, please forgive this small email but I.am.spent!
Need sleep badly!

Miss you like crazy!

Quote:
My Lovely Kate,
How i wish you are standing right in front of me while i was reading your massage, you see how happy i am and the Joy in my heart, Your massage really put smile in my face, My day was ok just missing you here, am happy for the great information you give me, with all that one can be perfect in what his doing cause i so much believe in learning to make myself perfect. And is nice that some one is there to put you to the best.

Yes Kate for now you are the best coach i've and all that i put together is by your advice and help, this is the reason why i want you as my PA if only you wish, don't worry once i start making the greens you be on top with me, if you got what i mean by when am rich and famous you will always be remembered for your hard work.

That remind me i've not received any massage from the Attorney yet, i hope all is well? meanwhile what did you eat as lunch today lol?funny right? Kate i so much miss you here and am hoping for the best so i can used my eye to see you some day. Have a lovely day hope to read from you soon.
With Love
Teabag

Quote:

Sweeet Tea Bag,

I am happy you have such joy in your heart. Well I'm not the best coach, I'm better at talent seeking but I am glad you think me a good coach.
I only want the best for you and success in your career and an increase in the Hitlanda's sales. It's a win-win for all of us!
I am sure the shyster will get back to you soon enough, understand they handle all of our talent so they are kept quite busy!
I haven't yet had lunch but today is steak and lobster day. I'd rather have fish tacos but I'll make due with steak and lobster. What do you usually eat for lunch?
I will send a quick message off to the shyster and hopefully you will hear from them soon.
I miss you like crazy!!!!!

Kisses!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh My Treasure Kate,

Since we both came into contact, I have been so happy. The fact that you are far apart is not a matter at all because you are always in my heart. You have to believe how much my love for you is true. It is a great consolation that I found a good and caring one like you.Cause you mean a lot to me and i want you to know you are my Treasure and our friendship is Treasure, you mean so much to me, the smile you put in my face the guide the love you show to me the effort you are putting to my success am grateful and i so much appreciate them all. Even giving me all the time i need i want to say Thank you Kate.

My Kate as you know our African dash, i do eat rice in my lunch but not everyday,one has to eat light food to be able to move around. Once again thank you for contacting the shyster, i look forward to read from them soon. Please do enjoy yourself darling cause you deceived it my love,I so much miss you alot have a nice and lovely day.
Your Love
Teabag

Quote:

My Hard Working Tea Bag,

You deserve to be happy and I am glad that fate brought us together because I fully believe I can help ensure you get everything that is due to you, do you believe in karma or kharma? I'm not sure how it is spelled but loads of people believe you get what you deserve and baby, you will get exactly what you deserve. You can thank me later after you get it, for now we have much prep work to do so I need you to stay focused! Right now it is very important to keep your voice in good condition. I have a youtube link that is excellent in doing a professional vocal warm up. Look it over and start practicing. Your vocal cords are going to be treated like a runner's legs. You'll need coordination and exercise of your vocal cords. I know you can do this because your determined and you are serious about your career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5hS7eukUbQ

Please do get lots of rest and stay focused. We will celebrate all night long when you get here.

Miss you!!!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ike gets Funnier every day:

Quote:
Sup Krok,

Respect to you man, with a great greeting from mother land, yeah Fatty brother get to know the rest of the story man. cause man is putting down his effort to get me ass down in Atlanta where it will all be happening and the greens will flow and the bitches get to know we are in town and the greens will be flowing and Hitland will be more hotter, then i will be happy riding in style to any miles, Fatty brother hold on for the best is just coming from mother land soon. respect brother

One Love

Teabag

I would have highlighted some of that but then it would take away from the Sheer idiocy. Oh Well Fatty might as well continue to 'Edumicate' him:

Quote:
Sup my Young Tea Bag,

Player you sho nuff knows the scene and together we will make the green. See Dawg once you spins some licks and learns a few more tricks them bitches will be riding your jock for less than the price of a piece of rock. Atlanta will be more hotter, more better and Fatty does testify; more greener cause that’s how we roll in the Big Dirty if you know what I’m saying?

Now Brother my Ho Kate seems to think you be the next incarnation of the whole US Hip-Hop Nation Dig? That bitch does find the talent so Fatty keeps her at a crabs pace just in case cause with her ear for the next big thriller we all be getting piles more of the skrilla.

Peace out,

Art

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sweet Kate,
I think every one in Hitland deserve to be happy? But most especially you that has been by my side to see everything work out for good, Yes i got the vocal video is all about working in my voice? I've start practicing it, Kate how long do i've in doing this? after this do you know what the next step will be? The professional vocal video is up to 4 different type in YouTube, Kate should i focus on the link you sent me only? I'll be excepting those answer in your reply, Yes i agreed with you we have much prop work to do and we will get it done. Meanwhile can you clear me by what you mean by runner's legs? I know you are sleeping by now and is morning here, i want you to see me in your dream, please do take care of yourself I miss you so much.
Yours Love
Teabag

Quote:

My lovely Tea Bag

You know how a runner prepares himself to run? First stretch then warm up then ease into jogging? When the muscles are properly warmed up he can spring? Well that's what I mean by runner. Your vocal cords need to be warmed up and stretched before you ease into singing. Train them. Work them out. If you get through all the you tube links that is great but start slow for now. See the basics and start the warm ups. Your vocal cords aren't used to singing 2 hours straight and we cannot have your cords fail us. You'll need to exercise them daily. I hope I explained it to you in a way you understand. I see you have sent me another email so let me check that now...

Quote:

Kate Kindly help me out with this

(enclosed Fatty's email)

Translated and sent to Tea Bag:
Quote:
Sup my Young Tea Bag,

Player you sho nuff knows the scene and together we will make the green (Kate has been informing you of the success here and together we will make a lot of cash). See Dawg once you spins some licks and learns a few more tricks them bitches will be riding your jock for less than the price of a piece of rock (Once you have recorded and we put your sound up for sale, the escorts that surround you will fuck you for free). Atlanta will be more hotter, more better and Fatti does testify; more greener cause that’s how we roll in the Big Ditty if you know what I’m saying? (This is how I roll)

Now Brother my Ho Kate seems to think you be the next incarnation of the whole US Hippy-Hoppy Nation Dig?(Kate thinks you are the next supper star) That bitch does find the talent (Kate finds and signs on talent) so Fatti keeps her at a crabs pace (she is only focused on you right now since she thinks you are THE ONE) just in case cause with her ear for the next big thriller we all be getting piles more of the scrillar (but since her job is to find talent she still has to work hard on other supper stars-I still have to make Hitlanda profitable but not just profitable, I mean PROFIT!).

Peace out,

Fat

My Tea Bag, I am surprised you don't understand him yet, but that's ok. Perhaps once you see him in person it will be easier for you.

Kisses!!!

Kate

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Chit just got real-Ch3tham shows up-

From the Tbag:

Quote:
Good evening i hope this massage find you in good health? My Full names are Kxxx IKECHUKWU LAWRENCE, but Mr Kroc has giving me street name which goes like this Yung Tea Bag, your email was giving to me from hotland from the music department to write you for preparing my traveling document. meanwhile am writing from Lagos Nigeria, I hope they will as well contact you so you get me my Visa etc to be in State soon. I will stop here and wait to read from you to know the needful things you need from me and what i need to do.

Best regard

That's just the tip of the iceberg! DCH handles so much more that just talent visas.

Arthur has been telling me all about you and what a hot prospect you are for
Hotlanta. And I assure you, Art is seldom wrong in his assessment of what gets
the gelt. The preliminary indications from what I understand are raw demos are
that the future may hold good things for you.

There are two issues of legal significance that need to be addressed-first
putting you under the standard performer's contract with Hxtlanta-that will
include both your legal name and your stage name "Yung Tea Bag", which I think
is inspired. this contract will protect Hxtlanta's investment while;e ensuring
that your receive the maximum rate of return for your artistic out put,
including remuneration for your recordings, potential concert revenue, licencing
of your image and promotional consideration. We do NOT want any whack tee shirts
with your pic flooding the market when only you have a protected interest in
your image. For this I will need your full, legal name, place of birth, date of
birth and any national ID number currently in use. Then I will have my assistant
prepare a draft contract for your review and signature.

We will next obtain a Tax Payer Id Number for you-no revenues, including your
up-front signing bonus, can be paid without duly reporting same to the IRS. I
don't know about taxation in your country but trying to avoid taxes here can
have very unpleasant consequences.

Finally, we can discuss your immigration status and what type of visa to apply
for, where and under what terms. This is pro forma for any overseas talent
Hotlanta signs.

I trust I have made the steps clear. Hotlanta is committed to finding an
producing the freshest talent in the industry and I think you'll be pretty
jazzed to find yourself part of Art's organization.

Looking forward to your response,

Rock on,

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ike responded to the latest Dose of Fatty:

Quote:
Sup Brother,

Respect to you and all stuff of hitlanta, greeting from brother in mother land, Wow good know all the good things you have for me, I must say am working out my ass over here to put the best in me Krok so with the little touch i will get over there i should be perfect and make things happen, greens are going to roll for sure in hitlanta is a promise brother.

Regarding Kate she a good person i've ever meet she has the time to put things in other even when i mistake she put me in other she is a good bitch i like her so much cause she is hard working and want the best for hitlanta , you should know know more then i do cause you are her boss.

I look forward brother to hear from you soon.

One Love

Teabag

A Good Bitch indeed...

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The good bitch ignored him for a bit
Quote:

Baby Kate.

Wow what a day like this, am really happy first for your help and now the attorney has respond to my e-mail, i will also forward it to you my love to read not that i don't understand it but i don't want to make any mistake my darling this is the reason why i want you to help me out my love, sorry am giving you additional job with my problem is just matter of time all will be fine, I do understand mr krok but not that much cause he write in pigen words, meanwhile thank for your advice that i will do to be on track, is everyday some thing i can even be doing it while am out side my house, and i know i will be perfect, Kate i so much love you thank you, don't worry i will not let any gal fuck me but you ok? so don't worry i will be ok with you as i want you alone.

(attached is the Shyster email)

Quote:
Kate my love,
I hope you are ok? just to say Hi since i've not heard from you today, kindly reply when you are chance, once again good evening love.
Your Love
Teabag

I'm having difficulty replying as I am quite busy at the moment. I cannot decide if I should go with slut red or innocent pink nail polish. Decisions decisions..
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm kinda curious as to what Ike has come up for a Business proposal so I gave him a poke:

Quote:
Canoe My Brother,

I haven't heard from you in a few days and I am hoping that all is well. Is MJB treating you properly? She is an excellent employee so I trust that the two of you are making headway.

Did you get a chance to gather some thought on some other Business proposals? I'd love to hear what you have in mind.

Mals

Sadly the Lazy Basturd didn't Spill:

Quote:
Mals My Brother,

Good evening, am doing good just that i have not heard from Mary for some few days now am hoping to get details from her regarding my Visa issued. Yes am working on some business here, still on pipeline let say i will give you full details once am done with you, or discussed it with you one on one with you when i arrival, cause what am thinking of i need to see your place and know if that will work out.Kindly find out from Mary or your attorney about me Visa, cause i wish to be in Canada before the month ends.look forward to read from you soon.

Canoe

So he figures that Mals and Crew will Sponsor him for a Visa just because? Someone might need another slap soon....

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kate my darling,

I hope all is well with you babe? cause i've not heard from you, please kindly drop few line for me no matter how busy you are cause am so much worried. Love you
Miss U
TeaBag

Quote:

Darling Tea Bag,

So sorry I wasn't online, I was in a 3 day meeting with the music side of our company.
Things got heated, I was upset since they didn't move quick enough for you and I ended up punching a wall to get my point across. We finally made some headway and I have a cast on my right hand since I managed to fracture my hand. Walls are real hard and bones break. Anyway I have something called a 'boxer's fracture'. Kind of funny since I don't box.

Well the good news is they will let you choose which one of these songs you will submit as your official audition. Watch the youtube links if you can. I also enclosed the mp3s so you can listen to the songs that way. Get yourself a working video device that can properly record your voice and practice practice practice!

Get this done with absolute Tea Bag perfection and you will be here in no time!

I miss you so much and you really need to get here soon. I'll be online here and there this weekend but it takes me forever to type emails with one hand.

Love you like crazy!!!!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My darling Kate,

Good morning to you and happy Sunday. Sorry for my late reply as i caught cold and i feel pains all over my body and can't even stand up from my bed, but am better today God so kind am very happy with your effort on me and thank you once again, Kate yes thank you is what i can offer you at the time so please bear with me and received it with all your mind. Am glad i was giving another chance in audition, i will start working on one of the song from tomorrow, how soon do i need to summit this audition? cause i want to take my time to work on it and after that find a good video or phone to record it down. My love Kate is my wish to be there soon, cause i've so much miss you. meanwhile did you read the massage of the attorney i forward to you? it he is order? anyway i've already forward all he ask from me but has not heard from him again, am hoping to read from him this week. so babe tell me how you weekend is like? i miss you so much love you.
Teabag

Quote:
Kate i think am interested in the xxx song (hidden for now due to a possible bet that may involve the loser making a phone call to a lad of the winner's choice), but the Mp3 you sent me is not full complete, can you give me the complete music please darling so i can start learning it?

Quote:
my tea
sorry having hard time with hadn today
much pain and medicine
have the full mp for you sorry it was not complete last email
i am very happy for your selection
don't put a time limit on yoursel, make perfect then you will be sure of immediate acceptance
soory the shyster did not write bakc, they dont work weekends or holidays
maybe try agan to make sure they got email
?
i wish you were not sick but you need rest and dont worry but rest
cannot have a sick supper star
rest
patience

weird that we both dont feel good now
we are connected spiritually i think
i think our hearts belong together
miss you so much
i have to take another pain pill now, hand is so damn sore
Kisses and love

He was given a choice of songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M6Cu2RFE0A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ImZTwYwCug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glb2U6y-GdU
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The shyster didn't work this weekend, off on his Gulfstream. However, Ike will get his project today, even though it's a national holiday...

Quote:
Thank you for the additional information. I generally am not in the office on
weekends-what's the point of having a share in a Gulfstream if you can't head to
St Maartins for a little sun and sand.? My man, you'll be in the same
position-just pick an island, make a call and go!

I can tell you Art and his staff are very excited about you and your vibes. They
foresee a lot of interest in your original sound and street cred. I am
authorized to offer you a $25,000 signing bonus-the terms and conditions are
part of the contractual language and are subject to both IRS regulations and
the pertinent INS and banking restrictions. Approval of the initial submissions
is a pre-condition to payment.

I have attached a draft of our Artist's contract in Word. Please review same.
Note that your birth name and information are blank- you will need to insert the
appropriate information, initial each page and sign. Witnesses will be
required.. If you request any changes, write or type them in in editing format.
I will review same and discuss any changes with Art. However, royalties as a
general proposition are not negotiable.

Lawrence, this is a hot opportunity to become part Hitlanta family! Looking
forward to your response.

Rock on

26 page contract, with riders sent.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
oh sweet tea
no i am not sick, i told you a few days ago i broke my hand
i will be ok,
bones heal but it takes time
miss you!

Quote:

My lovely sweet Kate,

Good evening and how are you feeling today? sorry for misunderstanding you, i was thinking you are sick, please my love kindly take good care of yourself for me, bones are very painful when broken, but i trust you will be fine my love, meanwhile i received the contract bond from the lawyer today am still going though it my love and will inform you when i sent it back. babe i've start learning this song believe me i will out over it and give you result. I so much miss you my love i hope you are fine now? have a nice day babe.
Teabag

I bet he reads every word of the 26 page contract.
Kate won't be able to translate that for him.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Candy had a Bizarro Chat with our Raper this morning which is best described as 'Don't bother me I'm busy doing Dumb Shit for other Baiters:'

Quote:
Candy: Ikey?
Ike: Candy my love
how are you doing?
Candy: I'm good Baby. I missed yu!!!!
Ike: same here babe
i miss u 2
Candy: I don't like it when yu go away.
Ike: How can i go away
But u don't care about me
Candy: Waht???/
Ike: Yeah
You know i always think about u?
Candy: Why do yu say I don't care?
Ike: Is Ok
my love How is US?
how is the weather over there?
Candy: Baby tell me!!! why yu say thta???
Ike: i said what dear?
Candy: That I don't care.
Ike: that should not be a problem
you don't even called me again
Candy: Baby yu are making me sad! Am crying
Ike: am also crying here 2
U don't care to bring me down to state
Candy: Baby I got yu working with nice Mr. Krok didn't I?
Candy: Mr. Man yu had better explain yourself!
Am not happy
Ike: babe
why are u not happy?
Candy: Yu say I don't love you!!!!!!!!
Ike: No never said so
how can my one and only Candy not love me
I know you so much love me and i do too
Candy: I do and am feeling like yu dont care no more
Ike: Oh that can never happen u knew it
that i love you?
Candy: I just want us to bee together and now yu are saying I'm not helping yu come here!
Ike: Dont worry everything will be fine
and we both will be together
Candy: Will yu be here soon my Sausage?
Ike: Yes once Mr Art allowed me i will cause is my dream
Candy: He is a nice nice man.
Ike: You have to bring me in always when u are with him
Candy: I dont understand?
Ike: always try to remind him about me
Candy: Ok
Do yu send him messages Ikey?
Ike: Yes some time not always
Candy: Yu should because he likes to know what is happening and I think he likes yu too okay?
Ike: Ok thank my love
I love you
Candy: Awww I love yu too Ikey!

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our Bag has some demands:

Quote:
Am glad to hear that, I think is a good news to me and i need to put more effort so i will not let them down, Once again thanks i received the contract bond and am still going though it and will soon forward it back with those details you need from me. Meanwhile there are things i need you to clarify me on this point sir, i did not find this once in your contract bond.

Artist's Insurance
Artisit's leave allowance
Artisit's Accommodation
Artisit's means of transportation
Artisit's security

with due respect sir i hope you don't find my question funny? meanwhile i need to know if the $25000 signing bonus will be sent to my account here? or is when i get to State i can have it? If yes how do i pay my Visa fees and buy my Air ticket to State? including my BTA? please i've my reason for all this question and will be glad if you give me answer to them all. also let me know when am excepted to be in the state cause i saw in your contract from 1st Fab 2015 we start recording so do make me clear on this thank for your kindness and i hope to m]eet you one on one when i arrival USA.

Best Regards

He's got a lot of nerve_paid vacations? Insurance? Does he think we're going to buy him a Hummer?

From the shyster:

I have received your amendments and want to respond. So there's no
misunderstanding:

!. The artist's insurance in terms of life and health is the Artist's
responsibility. If Hotlanta choses to take a keyman policy on your life,
Hotlants will be the beneficiary. This repays it's investment if some
unfortunate event should cut your productive life short.

2. Is this question directed to what is known in the US as vacation? If so, as
long as you meet your recording, promotional and concert commitments, Hitlanta
doesn't concern itself with what you do with your time as long as there are no
legal repercussions.

3.Accommodations-Hitlanta currently owns a small, minimalist five bedroom home.
It is customary to have an artist stay there until they make their own
arrangements. Any damage to premises or staff are deducted from compensation.

4.Transportation-if an Artist has a valid US or international driver's license
we do have a black Range Rover that can be at an Artist's disposal. Although
fully insured, the same deductions apply. Particularly if there is a motor
vehicle accident where injury results.

5.Security is handled by KrokPile, Inc. and it's manager Sir Hugh 0rgan. Art can
tell you more about this individual that has handled Art's security issues for
years.

With regard to the signing bonus, the Artist is required to meet the requirement
for State and Federal tax purposes and initial performance requirements. Fees
incurred will reimbursed and are apart from the bonus.Typically, the bonus is
paid upon submission of a commercially reasonable product.

I hope this responds to your concerns.

Rock on,

And magically, a signed contract by return email!

ETA-as expected, he didn't execute the contract correctly-we need a do-over. I'll wait until it's done right before posting.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Bag is still focused on who's fronting his expenses:

Quote:
I have also received your details massage yes there's no
misunderstanding: I really understood it clear and will work as you advice.

Meanwhile Am sending to you the contract bond agreement with all you ask from me, also I will like to have the copy of the same contract bond when Mr Art has signed too, I look forward for the best and more details from you, kindly feel free to ask anything you need from me thanks and I look forward for a better business. Meanwhile you did not inform me how I will book my ticket and pay my Visa fees when the time come? I wish you give me details regarding that.

Shyster carefully points out the errors and give the bad news:

I received the copy of the contract you sent-unfortunately there were some
errors in execution. Your signature does not appear on the last page. There is
no signature or date from your witness. Finally, your signature needs to be
notarized or otherwise attested to by a notary public. Please correct these
errors and send the properly executed contract. I will be happy to scan and send
the signature page with Art's signature for your records.

Since the terms and conditions of the contract are acceptable, we can move
forward with getting you a TIN from the IRS and State Department. Nothing goes
on without notifying the tax man-I'm sure it's the same in your country.

You asked about Visa and flight fees and I did respond. These are reimbursable
expenses which will be paid upon your arrival when you present receipts. All
funds require completion of a commercially acceptable product as a condition
precedent.

I'm looking fore.ward to receiving your completed contract. Your're future's
looking bright!

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ike has been kinda scarce around the Canadian connection lately so Mals gave him a poke the other day:

Quote:
Canoe my Brother,

I haven't heard from you in a while and I do hope you are well. I've been rather busy on some small shoots but otherwise not much is happening.
I await your arrival my Friend.

Mals

After a couple days Ike finally responded:

Quote:
Dear Mals brother,

Am still waiting upon my Visa as we agreed, but Mary has not update me yet on that, i hope soon she will? meanwhile am still working on the best for we both once i got my visa i think there are many progress to make, thank you for having me in mind.
Yours

I don't remember agreeing to much of anything...Hmm best get his Hopes up eh?

Quote:
Canoe my Good friend,

Perhaps I should give you the contact details of my Lawyer here and then she can perhaps give you the requirements for travel to Canada. Amy ([email protected]) is very good at her job so you are in capable hands my Brother.

Mals

That ought to Complicate things just a Tad I'm thinking.

Ike also checked in with Fatty:

Quote:
Brother Krok,

it's has been while i got your note. I hope all is well with you?Just want to update you too as i knew very well your attorney has did same that the contract has been signed and giving out other needful details too. So let me hear from you when you are free.

One love brother

Teabag

It looks like everything is in order doesn't it? Best send him some positive reassurance; Fatty Style:

Quote:
Sup my Young TeaBag,

You sho nuff know Fatty be the bomb and gots it all going on dig? See Dawg when the Weekend be nigh it’s time to cut loose and spend a Big slice of that *DELETED* Pie if you know what I’m saying? The bitches and the riches be flowing here in the Big Dirty Player and soon you will be reaping what you be sowing; taking all the shit in Stride and leaving Fatty with a big Ass bunch of Pride and that’s the Gospel cause Fatty done said so.

Peace out,

Art

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tea Bag had a busy week with the contract.

Quote:
Kate, I hope you are good?

Quote:
Oh my sweet tea
I'm fine but hard to type on the computer so I have to use a iPhone which I hate
How is my teabag?
I do hope you are working hard and we will be together soon
Much love
Kate

Sent from my iPhone

Quote:

Yes my Kate, am doing my best here due i can't understand some of the words in music which make it look like is a bit difficult for me, but am working on it, meanwhile just to inform you i just sign and forward the contract bond back to the lawyer. am hoping for good my love cause want to be with you soon.
Teabag

Quote:
You read it that quick? Good job
You'll figure out the words just fine
I have faith in you!

Sent from my iPhone

Quote:
Hi my dear lovely Kate, I really miss you so much as I told you the last time I signed the contract bond and sent it back, my love there is a little problem now, as I ask the attorney how will I get fund to pay my Visa air ticket and my bta to USA? My love I don't have money to do this what do you think I should do? Should I bring in Mr Krok on this matter? Am really confused here after hard work and am dump, kindly get back to me love am in state of confusion now (let's see if we can enhance the state of confusion).
Love u
Teabag

Quote:
Oh tea!
Bad week
Ran out of Vicodin and got in trouble for falling asleep underneath my desk
Fat fuck boss man slapped me around for doing that and when my hand reached up to wipe away my tears I forgot I had a cast on my arm so I gave myself a concussion
Fat fuck felt bad and gave me some dope
I feel so much better now
I really miss me!

Sent from my Microwave
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic