SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I like Ike (NSFW) Safari on Page 9!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hey MJB,
Good evening to you, pardon me to say Mals can not drop me just as you think, he own me big and he knows it, Mals know am a hard working man who come out with result, i've know him since 2011 when his evening having problem with the authority i stand by him and prove my self like a brother to him. Just to let you know Mals can do without me so i can as well do without him so mind the way you used your words, this is business we both need profit and to boost our business, i forward your e-mail to Mals so he can have the time to brief you everything about me cause you are taking me back then forward so he stand the best to tell you everything you need from me, what am excepting from you now is contract Bond on how we can move forward to achieved our business arm, i've already told you what i can provide as you know,You have to come up with details all you need about this production, kindly go back and read my perivous mail so you can understand me more good evening .
Best Regard
Ike

So Mals and Ike can both succeed without each other??? Kinda uppity, huh?

I will address this part and this part only: "i forward your e-mail to Mals so he can have the time to brief you everything about me cause you are taking me back then forward."

Do you honestly feel Mr. D has time to brief me on everything since 2011? If he had that time and was to take it away from other client's, nothing would move forward. How can I know you and what we can do for you without hearing everything from you? This is the only logical step forward, I'm sure you would agree.

Quote:
Ok MJB ,
Kindly make your point clear to me, what are the things you need to know so i can giving you in details we move forward.as you can see time is not on our side so make it sanppy.
Your
Ike

Sir, I will be crystal clear. Please detail all of your interactions with Mr. D since 2011. Include all successes and failures. Should you have any documents you have submitted, these would be helpful.

Additionally, I would like to know these, so we might develop a future plan for your success:

What is the most important thing you've learned in this business?
What do you expect to be doing ten years from now?
How do you define "success?"
What have you liked or disliked about your interactions with Mr. D? What would you change?
How would you describe yourself to someone who did not know you?
What are your strengths? Weaknesses?
What has been your proudest achievement so far?
What events have been crucial in your life?
What events will be crucial to your future?
What mark do you feel you've left on this business?
What do you want to get out of this experience?
What about you is unique?
What could you contribute to our business?

The history or your interactions with Mr. D and the answer to the above questions will be critical in determining the plan of action we present to move forward.

Your urgent, detailed reply is appreciated.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby, is your name Google? Cuz you're everything I'm looking for!

I am very impressed with your energy and devotion and when you get your cam working again, this is how you should do the song.
I am amazed.
I am so sorry for all the delay but this really has been such a busy week. I haven't eaten dinner yet because I didn't want to wait another moment to see that my Tea Bag in action.

When you do your final audition taping, I really think you should do it with your shirt off and pull your pants down a bit lower. Don't show us your goodies, but wear your pants low. They like that. It's fashionable here to wear pants down low but wear very large boxer shorts up to your belly. I don't know why it's fashionable since personally I think it looks stupid. But that's what they want so that's what they get.

Kisses to you my very lovely man and I hope to hear from you soon.

Quote:

Good morning my lovely darling Kate, I hope this massage find you in good health this morning? How are you doing? yes i do agreed this week is a busy week to say, but don't over work your self, i got your massage this morning and i did the audition just as you said, you know i will be very happy to be with you soon, so kindly work on my coming down soon, i don't want to trouble you with much talk since you are busy just feel like dropping you few words, do take care of your self my love, i hope to read from you soon.
Yours Love
Tea Bag

My favorite video so far from him is this latest:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ged4pwv8cv1z710/Capture_20141224.wmv?dl=0
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@GL that should come with a drink warning Laughing Laughing Ah well I've always got this other computer keyboard Laughing

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tis the Season...to have Ike send really Creepy Messages to Mals:

Quote:
Merry Christmas my Nice big Mr. Man! One love brother.

Jeeze what a Weenie....

ETA:

Quote:
Merry Chrissmas my Nice big Mr. Man! Krok one love brother.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Merry Christmas to U Mary, after the holiday i will write you a proper mail, hope you have a good time this season?

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like Ike found some time. My emphasis, his color.

Quote:
Dear MJB,

Good afternoon to you and many retune on the xams season, sorry for my late reply as you knew we are in the season of xmas much as to be put in order this keep me a little busy, I do believe this mail find you in good health? Let me give you the details you seek from me depending to my own understanding, i wish Mals was able to feed you a lot, any way since 2011 I meet Mals, we try to put together a lot but nothing really work out from his side, cause I provide result of all he requested for the production, I sent him pictures of my models both male and female, I mean all we needed for that production in Accra Ghana but he fail me after all I spent to put everything in order, I was totally failures and lot of money on my side. So we both has not achieved anything together yet let say we are about to. Hope you get this clear babe? The only document I summated to him was those picture he demands with the company poster. so let me give you the details you seek from me.

What is the most important thing you've learned in this business? I’VE LEARNED IN BUSINESS THERE ARE SUCCESS AND LOST, BUT IF FORUS WITH HONEST WITH HARD WORK YOU ACHIVED YOUR ARM.

What do you expect to be doing ten years from now? I EXPECT TO ACHIVED A LOT IN THIS BUSINESS IN TEN YEARS FROM NOW, I SHOULD SET UP A BIG MODELING FARM.

How do you define "success?"SUCCESS IS MATTER OF HARD WORK.PUTTING LITTLE TO ACHIVED BIG.

What have you liked or disliked about your interactions with Mr. D? What would you change? HE LET ME DOWN, NEVER MAKE UP HIS PROMISE TO ME, HE GIVE ME HOPE BUT FUCK ME UP IN A BIG TIME WITHOUT SAYING SORRY FOR THE DISAPPONTMENT. AFTER ALL MY EFFORT TO MAKE HIM RICH.

How would you describe yourself to someone who did not know you? I have a zestful passion for life filled with love, adventures, challenges and mysteries. Friends would describe me as positive, intelligent, creative, easy going, kindhearted and humorous. am an avid swimmer/beach roamer; could be a dancing fool with the right person!Although I like to travel and am quite active, I'm equally content enjoying the comforts of home. A stimulating conversation over a candle light dinner, Strong willed but kind. Everyone’s best friend but lover to one. Trusting, Loyal, Creative and Artistic, Stylish, stunning and fit. Thigh Highs. Welcomes attention and enjoys center stage. Adventurous, warm and Friendly, Fun Loving, Helpful, Confident.
+

What are your strengths? MY STRENGHT IS MY CONFIDENT IN DOING THINGS THE RIGHT WAY AND HOW IT SHOULD BE, MEAN GIVING RESULT.

Weaknesses? MY WEAKNESS IS WHEN I CAN NOT FIND THE RIGHT ANSWERS OR GAIN THE TRUST FROM MY PARTNERS.

What has been your proudest achievement so far? I HAVE ACHIVED LOT IN MY FILDS AND STILL WORKING HARD TO BE KNOW, I MEAN MAKE NAME IN THE BUSINESS.

What events have been crucial in your life? NONE

What events will be crucial to your future? management in order to determine what's working and what's not. This will ensure that any future events don't suffer from past mistakes, and that they'll benefit from useful lessons learned.

Unfortunately, attempting to collate multiple sets of data from several spreadsheets is a long and arduous endeavour. That said, as complicated as the process is, it's an absolutely imperative element of the event planning process++

What mark do you feel you've left on this business? HAS NOT LEFT ANY YET STILL WORKING MARY.

What do you want to get out of this experience? MARY AM WILLING TO LEARN A LOT, TO GAIN EXPERINCE IN THE BUSINESS.

What about you is unique? EVERYTHING ABOUT ME IS UNIQUE MARY, MY JOB MY LIFE,

What could you contribute to our business? AM WILLING TO CONTRIBUTE A LOT TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS IN ANY AERE YOU WISH TO FIX ME IN, AS AGENT IN ALL.

Best regards

+ Sourced from several different dating profiles
++ Sourced here.

He will get a reply tomorrow.

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee, I couldn't tell that he copy & pasted. Rolling Eyes

How he defines success says it all- "PUTTING LITTLE TO ACHIVED BIG."

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Merry Christmas my Nice sweet Kate! Luv you Hunny!!!

Kate is off in the mountains with no internet.

Quote:
Hello my wonderful Angel Kate,
Am worried ?now u r mine dear,I want My queen pictures she took this season .i cant wait to meet you in person and starting a new life together, Perhaps you will be astonished every time i got your email. but am down since i can't read from you for some days now, how i wish i've you mobile number it will be easy to find out if you are in good health.I just want you to know that an email is more eloquent than words.that is why this will definitely speak for itself..I have to Cruz you have show me what a real friendship and LOVE is all about so i promise to relocate to you..Although we've never met, I feel as if I know you well. I knew from the start that there was something special about you; you've touched my heart and wouldn't let go.. Our relationship has given me a lot of dreams, and now I feel hope. You entered my thoughts and magically erased all of my fears with your sweet and caring ways. Now I look forward to each day and feel so much at ease with you.

I'm in love with you even though I am thousands of miles away from you;I am forever by your side..I truly could not live my life without having someone like you to talk to and to confide in..You have a way of making my heart skip a beat, and I want you and the whole world to know, that I'm 100% committed to you..Thank you for showing me what kind of love all man deserve..I just want you to know that there is a true love waiting for you.One that will never die or grow tired..I will just continue to love and keep silence until we are together..When I dreamed of that one person.I would share my dreams, happiness and energy with ... I could not see her face but she was there.I always felt like She was out there, I just needed to feel her. I visualized the bond we would have and the courage she would give me to endure life's obstacles.All these years I was with others, and feeling my way through life, learning lessons that later on would prepare me to become the person that I am now. I have felt alone,sad,cheated and rejected..Then one day my eyes opened and realizing that She is here now.Here in my world was the woman that I had dreamed of and I'd hoped i would not miss our meeting in life ... that woman is you. My dear Kate I believe in the four "C", Commitment, Communication, Compromise And Contentment all of these must be in a relationship even business relationship to make it grow and last forever, please find out time to write me even few words cause am very worried, let me know if you got my last video? and what is really going on over there.kindly take good care of yourself dear.

Wish you a wonderful coming Year of 2015. Wishing a Happy & Peaceful New Year.

Keep Smiling !

With lots of Love,
TeaBag

Kate is not yet able to respond to that garbage.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think Ike is getting enough love. His emails come very late Western Africa time and he copies from many sources.

Quote:
Hello MJB,

Thanks very much for your reply. What a exciting moment it was when I received your reply.

Excuse me to introduce myself to you, am Ike 33 years old, I attended my Nursery and primary school in and came out with B.com Huh? I'm slim, single and have two kid.i'm 5ft 7inches tall and weight 85kg .I do drink and i also don't smoke. Am a little dark brown, my nationality Nigeria am fit with brown eyes very attractive, am interested in hang out. Intimate encounter. I am kind and caring person, easy to get along with and every one say I’m a good listener am romantic, faithful and very understanding. My favorite color is red for passion and love. When it comes to food I like a lot of different kinds of foods, starting from Mexican,Chinese,Italian,American and the list goes on and on....

Am a very passionate man and i believe genuine love is base on honesty,They say,love has no boundaries.I want to be able to feel that I’m the only love for the right woman who will come in my life.

how are you doing my dear??it so good and wonderful of you hearing from you again,I believe in the four "C", Commitment, Communication, Compromise And Contentment all of these must be in a relationship even business relationship to make it grow and last forever

I really appreciated all I read . We have some things in common which I think can help us to build a genuine relationship between us and our business. In this life, love has become the spectator of life and every body is now looking for his or her life partner to share love together. When two people are in love, its delight to watch, love is beautiful, understanding and invited. Honesty is the most important thing here for two persons to find the love of their life. To love is a beautiful, mysterious event; do not miss it. Be neither too cautious nor too absorbed. Too many of us reason with our hearts and experience with our heads.

There is no preparation for or protection from the joy and pain of relationships. They are inseparable twins. One follows another. And make no mistake, love is not gay abandon; it is to be courageous, to take risks and be disciplined, is nice I met you but things may not work out for us so easily as we think, I think things will work out as I think, but not as Ike does... we need more effort to work out things, Yes am willing to do my job without emotional attachment but been friendly, I’ve already sent you my picture hope you like them? Do try and send me your full size pic, meanwhile you are a cute lady so are you single? Well I need to also know about you very well just as I do here too.Sorry that I can’t resend those picture at this time cause I lost it all then but I so much believe Malls still have them in his e-mail box, if you wish I can write him to forward me those pix as I can’t open my yahoo box since I can down to Nigeria and that is the e-mail box I used in sending those picture to him. I do believe I’ve giving answer to your question? Now is my tune kindly reply with answer to me.

I hope my mail will not hurt you in any way?

Tell me how honest are you about this our starting friendship?

Could you write back and tell me about your past relationship?

Can you Write me about your work?

How long you use the Internet for acquaintance?

Write to me about your parents?

You has brothers and sisters?

You wish to have children in the future?

What do you think of me?

what your dream now?

It is really interesting to me to learn you?

What are your plans between us? Pain, much pain and fraudstration...

Do you think this business will work out a long team between us?

Do you wish to meet me one on one some day?

If I wish of visiting for one on one talk are you willing to help me visit?

With Love

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ikey is really starting to give me the Creeps. He sent this to Mals and Fatty:

Quote:
Wish you a wonderful coming Year of 2015. Wishing a Happy & Peaceful New Year.

Keep Smiling !

With lots of Love,
Tea Bag

And then this to Candy:

Quote:
Candy love can't find you online this days,Wish you a wonderful coming Year of 2015. Wishing a Happy & Peaceful New Year.

Keep Smiling !

With lots of Love,
Tea Bag

What a douche. Then he sent Mals another Message:

Quote:
Yes brother is my believed that we both will make a big different in 2015, let me know which country you are now cause i wish to visit so we can have a heart to heart talk if you don't mind. Hope this xmas was a good one on your side? kindly get back to me soon.
Canoe

And another to Fatty:

Quote:
Good evening Mr Krok, I've sent you a few massage hoping to read from you, which none avil, i've been kept out of loop since last week, and this keep giving me worried everyday i check my mail box and can find your none Kate, am also worried about Kate i hope nothing has happen to her? she has not respond to any of my e-mail. As the boss there kindly feed me back with details just to know that every thing is cool, and let Kate find time to write me even few line please am very worried about every thing.
Thanks
Tea Bag

I wasn't going to respond to any of this but then Tea Bag was on line as I was sitting in a Pub...

Quote:
Fatty: Sup?
Ike: Yes brother
how was your day?
been worried since am out of loop.
Fatty: Tea Bag don't you be fretting cause Fatty be taking care of the Biz and it being a Holiday is all that I have to say.
Ike: Ok
what about Kate?
Fatty: See Dawg Fatty be a benevolent **DELETED** so he gave his number one Bitch some time to drop the dime. If you know what I'm saying?
Ike: Did you get my audition video?
Fatty: Player Fatty ain't be seeing no Videos but that's up my Posse to review as I'm sho you knew?
Ike: OK
Am hoping 2015 we make big green together.
?
Fatty: The scrilla be flowing fine just like a bottle of French wine.
Ike: Then am waiting for your green light so we came start the match
Fatty: Player you be the green machine if you know what I mean?
Ike: Just can't wait to kick the ball, so the green will start rolling
Fatty: Dawg you sho nuff be Raping in Fatty's lingo
Ike: Yes
Fatty: Brother now Fatty needs his Number one Mix Master to Testify dig?
Ike: +8675309
Fatty: Player Fatty wasn't asking you for no number!
I do understand u know
Fatty: See Fatty be needing to know if the Ho, Kate be looking after yo Ass.
Ike: Yes Kate got the audition video, but i've not hard from her since then. i need to hear from her,
Yes i need Kate as my PA
Fatty: That's the Skinny Fatty needs to be hearing Brother cause when he's got the itch he might just slap that Bitch.
Ike: No don't slap her
please don't slap her she a good person.

let Teabag know how u find the video wen u got it.
Fatty: Peace out!
Ike: same here

Yeah I've done more better but Jet Lag + Tuborg Classic + Crushing Hangover + well you be getting the idea....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Ike,

To be quite honest, I'm not sure how to take your email, and I'm quite flattered and blushing. To answer your questions, well...

I hope my mail will not hurt you in any way? No. I'm flattered. And you know...sticks and stones, right?

Tell me how honest are you about this our starting friendship? I hadn't really thought about it until you brought it up, but I am honest in everything I do and am intrigued.

Could you write back and tell me about your past relationship? Can you clarify this, because, Buddha might teach us differently then you are used to.

Can you Write me about your work? I thought that's what I had been doing!

How long you use the Internet for acquaintance?
It seems I have used the internet all my life. What do you mean by for "aquaintance?"

Write to me about your parents?
They were from China and moved here when I was younger. My father was in banking and my mother stayed at home.

You has brothers and sisters? No. I was an only child. There were birth limits in China and they preferred boys. When we moved to the US, my parents were too old to have more kids.

You wish to have children in the future? I haven't decided yet.

What do you think of me? I think you are very friendly and handsome.

what your dream now? To be successful and a good worker.

It is really interesting to me to learn you? I would suppose it is.

What are your plans between us?
I don't understand. Could you be more specific?

Do you think this business will work out a long team between us? I certainly see the potential.

Do you wish to meet me one on one some day?
I would think we would have to, don't you?

If I wish of visiting for one on one talk are you willing to help me visit? If Mr. D asks that of me.

Can you give me some more details and clarification of the items noted above?

Quote:
Hey MJB
Good evening and here is the details:
Could you write back and tell me about your past relationship? I mean your past dating with a man?

How long you use the Internet for acquaintance? means how long you have been meeting men though internet?

What are your plans between us? which mean do you have any other feeling for me apart from business?

Do you wish to meet me one on one some day? Yes i wish to meet with you some day.

wont you get married some day?

I think am done with that, meanwhile did you received my pictures? since you did not comment on it.
have a nice day and let me know the way forward now.
Ike

First, your pics went to spam and I didn't see them. Sorry about that, but you were right and maybe this sounds like a school girl, but you are a bit handsome.

I took a pic for you. Hope you like it.

To your questions:

I mean your past dating with a man? As you can probably tell, I'm a bit nerdy and haven't really dated men. My parents always stressed school and success in work, so I have concentrated on that. I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to men.

means how long you have been meeting men though internet? Oh, I've never done that. I mean, I communicate with them all the time, but that's just for work.

which mean do you have any other feeling for me apart from business? Well, you are a bit handsome. What do you mean?

wont you get married some day?
Probably because that's what all Chinese parents want for their children.

Attached was a nice, fully dressed, but semi-seductive picture of MJB.

The next reply came back and looked like this (but in a fancier font):

Quote:
Mary you are a pritty lady which i know alot of men wish to have you including myself, so how come you don't have a boy lover? can you tell me how you met with Mals? and also give me details on the business how we are moving forward? Thanks for the picture i so much love it. will request for more of them.
With Love
Ike

Well, thank you for the compliments. You had me blushing and a bit flush this morning. I'm really a bit speechless, because no man has said that to me before (that I know of...I'm not really good at flirting or knowing when men or women are flirting with me). I don't think alot of men want me. They seem to back away and are intimidated by me and I work all the time. A boy lover? Well...I'm a bit too old for boys and like I said, I don't think men are into me. Who did I meet with Mr. D? He actually recruited me away from my full time investment job (I still do that on the side as it's a company I created and I handle large investments and transfers all the time. I work to make people more money and I'm pretty good at it, too). I turned one of Mr. D's friends from a small business dry clean owner into a multi-location conglomerate. This friend and his wife now have moved up to the East Side of New York. They went from a small two bedroom, one bath home to this gorgeous deluxe penthouse apartment on the top floor of an exclusive building. At the same time, I was working with this widowed man who happened to find oil on his property while out hunting. We maximized the potential of the find and his claim to it and that man has now moved his family to an exclusive part of LA. I always work to have people moving on up and that's why Mr. D hired me on to help him.

As for your business with Mr. D, well the holidays always slows all business down and I think things will begin to progress next week.

What do you mean you will request more of them?

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh there is trouble in Paradise:

Quote:
Good evening Candy, to be honest with you am very angry with you and sad, cause you lie to me and made me also lie to my mother, The money you told me you sent me since 23rd of dec 2014, has not arrival, i checked with my bank and they said there is no any transition, when you told me you sent the money i was happy and the same time i told my mum i will be sending her money let her not lose hope. but you let me down and post me around and you said you love me? this really make me feel sad, Candy is not must you give me money but be open to me, you are the one who ask me for my account and now you let me down. have a nice day.

The ungrateful Barstard! Sure hope I can reel him back in just a Tad. Best set the Drag:

Quote:
Iky yu made me cry and am really sad and confuse cause of yuor meen meen words. I love yu my Sausagebutt but if yu not talk like that to me again kay?

I not lair and just tried to buty yu a nice present form Xmas. Fuck I'm pissed on!! and not happy but want to make this more better and want Yu toFucking apologize too.

This is just pains in assholes and the Bank can make it good I know.

Ccandy

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I mean your pictures that is what i mean by request more, Mary i believe you will also make me rich some day?

That's the plan! Send me some nice pics of you first!

Two pics arrived with:

Quote:
Hi Mary
Hope you like my pix,

Then another pic.

Quote:
Mary here is another of my pictures.

I thought I would revisit something we wrote above.

Oh I love your pictures, but I have concerns because you have two kids. How old are they?

Quote:
Why do you have concern? Are you in love with me? You did not sent me the new pictures? I sent you 3 pix am waiting.

Quote:
Hi Mary sorry for the delay as i've little problem with my laptop, meanwhile you did not sent me your pictures as you promise i sent you 3 of mine, will let me know if you love me cause i don't see reason why my kids should be a problem in our business, they are leaving with my mother while am in the city looking for our daily bread,and to take care of them, so let me know why you said they are Strange? Do you want to start relationship with me? do you love me?

They are not a problem in our business. But they would be in love. You said you were unmarried.

Quote:
Yes am unmarried and i don't think my kids could be any problem to any love relationship, cause am going to be married some day. still you did not sent me pix and did not reply my question too. meanwhile am looking forward on the side of our business with details and if you really love me you batter open up before some one else do Lol!!!!!!

Are you threatening me for your love? That's kind of fickle, don't you think. How do you have kids if you are unmarried?

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got super lazy, so Kate went on a last minute vacation to somewhere without internet.

Quote:
Hey Kate,
Whatsoever i've done wrong to you please forgive me, all am asking is just write me a few note even that will be the last mail you will sent me, just let me know cause am so worried since i can read from you anymore.

Quote:

Oh my darling Tea Bag,
I am so sorry but I was given vacation all of a sudden and I left on the last train to the airport for my family's home.
They are nestled in the mountains and have no internet access. I would have written but I didn't have a chance once Mr. FattyMcFatterson told me to take a vacation. If I hung around he may change his mind so I left real quick.

I missed you so much. I'm still not back at the office yet but am in transit back home. I hope you had the very best Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
You will have so much success this year, I just know it!!!

I miss you terribly and I'll be back to my home by Sunday.

Smoochies,
Kate

Quote:

Am really glad you write me, cause am very worried of your silent, since u will be coming back on Sunday kindly write me with details, I so much miss u my dear. Miss u
Teabag

Quote:
Hey Kate.
I do believe by now you are back sound and healthy ? i was excepting to read your massage as i open my e-mail box, but none avil well am still hoping to read from you before sleeping, so tell me how you spend your holiday and etc, I really miss you a lot and that has weak me totally here, will be happy to read from you soon.
Love you
Teabag

Quote:
My lovely Tea Bag,

I am so sorry! My flight got in late with no time to go home and off to work I went.
Well I forwarded your audition to the music department who were a bit upset that your voice/singing could not be heard clearly. Unfortunately I did not see the video until well after the fact. While I am very impressed with your moves and how you felt the music, I cannot accept it as an audition since audio was not clear.

I will meet with them later this week for suggestions on how to get you up to par.

I miss you terribly and will write more when I get a chance.

Kisses!!!!!!
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Explaining his kids:

Quote:
Well i got it from my girlfriend who i wanted to marry, before she past out. she die.

That kinda worries me because I've never been with a man before and it seems like you have sex before you're married. Is that good or bad?

Quote:
Hmmm Mary i don't think having sex before marriage is bed, to me, but i don't know about you, and why all this question ? if you are not in love with me?

I've never been in love. How will I know if I love you?

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well i don't know you should ask yourself if you have feelings for me?Well i don't know you should ask yourself if you have feelings for me?

I tingle when I think of you. In personal places. Is that love?

Quote:
Just can answer that, you know what is going on in your mind, when you said personal places like?

Yeah. Like warm, tingly feelings. Kind of like when I watch some of the demo films and when they shoot the movies. To be honest, that's one of the real reasons I joined Mr. D. I like the way it makes me feel watching people have sex. I'm just afraid to do it myself, you know?

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pulling an Oscar Piles for a moment here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3-hY-hlhBg

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Funny. Ike might be getting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM

gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what a dorky tea bag
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So are you a virgin girl? you have never hard sex in your life?

With a man? No. Buddha says the lotus is sacred and only given to a man when worthy and women freely. We are taught, "I have visited in my wanderings shrines and other places of pilgrimage, But I have not seen another shrine blissful like my own body."

Quote:
The answer i needed from you was just YES/NO all you where saying i did not understand.

No. A man has never been inside me.

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Lovely Kate,
Good you are back in good health, i was a little worried about you but since you are back fully i believe everything will be normal soon, Well is very sad the news i got from the music department, as i told you my phone got problem then so i now have to used laptop which i think did not have outer speakers, since not hearing my voice clear is the problem kindly give those once i used my phone to video that my voice are clear for them to listen to it i think that may save my ass Kate cause this is my only hope now and if am tune down my dear it will be lot of hell to me.Please my love whatever effort you make just to help me out please am counting on you to help me, to be honest with you i summer courage to write this massage cause my spirit is down after hearing this, kindly take care of your self as i wait to read from you again today.
Lot of kisssssssssssss
Teabag

I forgot to reply to that email 2 days ago. He abused me for that by sending this crap today (in a soft blue, italic font):
Quote:

Hello Sweetheart Kate,

I am fine......Accept my thanks for your open and honest email which made me feel like i am with you, know how much i truly want to have you as my forever best friend. You are a very kind and intelligent lady, when i take a look at your photos, i see the breaking of the day and you have really caught my attention and will like to meet you in person soon some day. To be honest with you since yesterday I’ve not hard from you am not in good health am not happy just been sad, but I understand there are much you need to attend to at the office and maybe you will be tried at the end of day, I really miss you so much my dear, even hi from you is ok with me and will keep me going my dear, how I wish you have the same feelings and really having here for you, then you will understand how I felt, but all the same I do say prayer to you and I know if is the will of God I will meet you some day.

Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my life with this happiness you have invested in my heart and soul. I thank you for that. After this few emails we had exchanged tell me a lot that you are a good friend for heart, i am deeply fallen in love with you. I never thought that someone could help me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. Lol

I know you love me too. But you don’t want to bring problem between I and Candy know that others may not support it looking into our relationship might think that am saying too many foolish things too soon but that just don't know how i feel about you. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and for you. I would do anything, I love you so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you very happy woman and loving wife.

You are really a very respectful, loving, caring, honest and very faithful woman. I really want to share my love again with a very special woman like you . I wish i am with you now so that i can take very good care of you, and also to make sure i give you the loving care you really need to feel very complete. I really want to be with you now,in fact i don't feel happy when am alone always,i want to be with you, to be able to hold and kiss you again and again. I glad to know that you were rather missing me like i always do over here for the love i have for someone very special like you honey.

I am praying things should go on well for my love, so that everything we have shared on here can come to pass soon some day.

. I want to be with you and hold you. I want you to know how cute you are to me. You are the first person i see before and after bed time and you mean a lot to me honey. I want you to know how much i cherish and i adore you. I want to give you my heart. And i want your heart,i want it all.......Yes darling, i am very very interested in coming to you so that we can know each other in person and start from there. I hope all will be well, since we still have God by our side, guarding and protecting us throughout this relationship and everything we do. I love you and so do i want you so badly to be able to hold and kiss you face to face. It really pain me that I can hear your voice none talk to you on phone.

My are know your future plans on our relationship? My plans are building up a family with you, as soon as possible having a happy home, a family their will be love, understanding , grow our kids together what do you think? Before I forget honey kindly send me the picture you took with your family and alone this holiday. Believe me my love this holiday am indoor no place to go for some little reason, but I really miss u babe Kate

With fond affection and longing thoughts,

I love you with all my heart desires,

You are the reason for my happiness,

Thinking of you always sweetie,

You are a dream come true,

You are the only and the only love of my heart and soul.

I love you so very much....,

Your ……….Young Tea bag

Quote:
Young Tea bag,

I don't know how to tell you this, I'm sure you have noticed that I have not been responding to you lately.
Well, there really is no excuse for what I did but I need to be honest.
I fucked another man when I was away on vacation.
I don't know what got into me or why I did it. Perhaps you have been sending me all these lovely words and making my heart warm up.
And perhaps my *DELETED* got all warmed up too. Too warm ... it needed some action and I was at a bar when I ran into a guy I went to school with.
We started talking about the good old days and, well, one thing led to another and we ended up fucking our brains out. I wish I could say it was a terrible mistake.
But we did it again that next morning.
And again that next night

I kind of needed to get that off my chest.

Are you very upset?

Kate
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No. A man has never been inside me.

Quote:
Ok which means when i met you that will be the first thing i will do to you ok? you will like it don't worry you will enjoy it.

Rolling Eyes

Won't it hurt?
Quote:

For the first time it may.lol

I watch these audition tapes (and I need one of yours) the men look so huge with their thingys going in and out. That scares me.

Quote:

Oh am not into that, but you see it live when the time come,

Not into what?
Quote:

Sex movies

Ok. Then why do you try to work with Mr. D?

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh my lovely Queen,
Good morning and it really pleased me this morning reading your massage, My love i do understand all you said, Yes they said when one is in love he will be jeolus, really my heart bleed after hearing this but we all are human and we make our mistake, let just say you catch fun, we are not perfect in life but is by the Grace of God, so forget about it all and move forward my dear cause am the one who get the hurt most when i can read from you two or three time in day as it used to be again i feel so much pains about it. Today is Friday another weekend has come, let me know when you are meeting with the music department? meanwhile help me with Mr Kroc Mail,
i long to read from you soon.
Yours Love
TeaBag

Sup My Young Tea Bag,

With the Holidays behind us things be rolling here Fatti style. Player the Big Dirty be surging and purging, making all the Green if you know what I mean?

Dawg now testify; is that Ho Kate treating his Rapper proper? Fatti gotsa to know!

Peace out,

Fart

Quote:

My Tea Bag,

I am happy you aren't mad, it kind of really bothered me this hole time so thanks for your message.
I meet with the music department later this evening. I already forwarded the one video you told me to forward since they only will view one audition per applicant.

Fart's message means this:

"now that the holidays are gone it's time to get back to work and make some money. Start singing and practicing.
Is Kate treating you fine? If she hasn't been doing her job, let me know"

I'll write more tonight when I am done my meeting.

Miss you!!!!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Douchebaggy Ike said:

Quote:
For the first time it may.lol

And my Prediction for Ike you ask?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E

Anyhow due to the Holiday and a Huge case of me not feeling like doing much of anything my characters have been kinda sporadic as of late. Obviously Ike didn't get his money in time for Xmas and he was a Tad harsh with Candy. After a few lame apologies he sent this:

Quote:
Hmmmm Candy this is not right even after i said sorry to you? well is ok, think about it if i was the one who did that to you how will you feel? even uptill date nothing to show and you are even angry with me for no crime is not right Candy and you know it, my bible tells me that Love covering more tutted of sins, in any way i've wrong you once again am sorry.

To Quote another Douche that I've had the misfortune of dealing with as of late: "Blah, blah, blah!"

Best try to reel the Suckah back in:

Quote:
I luv yu sooo muchly! Hunny I was sad cause yu were mad at me and that made me cry butt I don’t want us to fight okay? We are going to be together and then I’ll have my Mr.Man all to myself.Yum!!!1

Ikey I went to theBank and they said stuff that confused me but my money was returned to my account ok? Am confuse but they said maybe that your account couldn’t accept my money or something. Can yu givesme nother account to try cause I want yu to be my Big Happy man!!!

Pleeze my luv say yuloveme k? I want my sausage so bad it hurts.

Candy

PS - OXO

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like our Ike is getting a bit anxious:

Quote:
Good evening Mals.
Yes i wish you can used your document to up than my Visa cause i don't have any document to present at the Embassy here, so if you can find out or Mary how the Visa can be collect over there for me so i can scan my passport for you to get it for me. Meanwhile there are traveling agents here who can get me the Visa too but i need to pay high which will be upto $6000 and they will get it for me so am giving you the best to choose and let me know the way forward, kindly reply on time, this days you don't attend to my mail like before and am not happy about it.
Thanks

Hmm not exactly "make it sanppy" but still it does deserve a slap 'Canadian Style:'

Quote:
Canoe My Brother,

I'm not sure I like the tone of your latest message about me not responding as quickly as you like and if I you were here right now I might just give you a proper peace of my mind! After that fiasco between you and Candy you should be lucky that I even speak with you let alone get into yet another Business dealing. Do you have any idea what your incompetence cost me? Money aside, I nearly lost my Company and I no longer have my favorite performer with me. That hurts me most of all my Friend.

Being said Canoe I will have MJB work with you and our Lawyer so that you will have all you need to visit me here in Canada and then we can fulfill our Business plans of long ago. Does that seem fair? Well if it doesn't then I guess we can part ways now.

Yours,

Mals

Yup I Head Fake him with Maple Syrup and the Sucker goes for it! Ever since I...Oh never mind:

Quote:
Mals, Please don't miss understood me, i did not say the word to hurt you and if you find it that way am very sorry about it, kindly bear with me, in your mail you said Canoe my Brother which i still believe the brother hood is still in us brother, yes i understand what happen then which really hurt all of us, we both feel the pains and that is why i want us to meet each other in person so the trust and love will be in us and our heart will be free to each other with this we can make a lot of greens in this business, if i get their we have a lot to build together and lot of money to make together, you know even little that i can work hard and give my best? Mals let the past go so we can look ahead for a better tomorrow, I promise you mals every thing you lost but those performer who you lost you get the best, such is life some time in business we find things like this but when you put in more hard work you see things working for good. so let work together we are not parting ways, Meanwhile i've forward my passport to Mary kindly look into it.
Thank

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic