SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A real Christmas miracle- SP gets her first safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks first and foremost to TM for his ready assistance with my first safari.

I have a love lad named Johnny. Poor Johnny, his lovely "wife" Kimbra just can't get money to go to Nigeria to bring him home. Enter his idea for getting some ready cash- a package with 2 Apple laptops, 2 iPhones and some cash. Problem is, Kimbra is bad at following directions and she didn't use the USPS. Only the finest package company in the world would do for this important cargo- GPS3Trak.
The package was sent on Dec 9th and due to the heavy traffic during the holiday season just seemed to take forever winging its way to Nigeria. Poor Johnny got worried, contacted Customer Service. Why, he even threatened them if he didn't get the package around the holiday

Quote:
For two weeks now I haven't still got my package and what is really wrong?I need to get that package before christmas if not am gonna sue your company for damages.

Lo and behold, the package ends up parked in Cotonou, Benin. Was it through some grand idea of what to do next? No, I was just busy with work and thought, well, I don't know where to go next. I'll just leave it there for a few days. In the meantime, the good people inspected the package to make sure no goods were headed for Boko Haram use.
Well Johnny decided he could be of some help to get the goods delivered.

Quote:
It two days to christmas and I still haven't gotten my package and what do you mean by Boko Haram?are you people telling me that your not competence enought For this services that your render and your being paid for.I have track my package and it in a next country beside my location,it just about 45 minutes drive from me so if you guys can't delivered my package give me the exactly address and I will go there my self to pick up my package for god sake....this company is not reliable and I don't think am gonna do business with you again.I need my package

Off goes my email to TM, and the famous manager of GPS, Mr PQ, helped provide the needed reinforcement that indeed, a personal trip to Cotonou would yield personal delivery of the package. After all, the cash included had rendered the package undeliverable by regular means. And Mr R Tom, the local manager in Benin, would make sure the goods were safe and sound in the lads' hands.
To make matters interesting, Johnny is not the lad to safari. There has been an evil lawyer involved with his romance with Kimbra, and he has been particularly nasty about their alliance. But he's now trying to play the package recipient, so the travel will be even sweeter to give payback for his unneeded interference. Google Voice recordings came in handy to reaffirm this lad is part of the string of events.

GPS3Trak was closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. So Saturday the 27th became the day for travel. "Johnny" advised he would be coming via public transport and affirmed to Mr PQ that he would leave in the morning. And so the journey began- Lagos to Cotonou...

Not only did the lad travel to Cotonou but when Mr RT could not meet them in the predetermined area around the stadium, the lads were willing to move to Allada to meet Mr RT at the Royal Paradise Hotel. The delivery van had broken down and the lads were willing to take motorbikes to the hotel. Imagine the hotel clerk welcoming the dusty dirty Nigerian lads into the fancy lobby while they asked to use the landline. Imagine the frustration when it was discovered Mr RT had van problems and had to be taken with the van to Toffo for needed parts. All along, Mr PQ and Mr RT provided the trustworthy guidance to get the needed package. Only after it turned dark did the lads question motives, taking a taxi back to Cotonou.

But wait! Can it be? The trust is so strong they will stay with friends in Cotonou and return to pick up the package on Sunday at 2 pm. And will Mr RT avoid being sued by Kimbra for non delivery of the package? Or will Mr RT have a surprise in store for the lads?

AUDIO DAY ONE CALLS: https://soundcloud.com/mr-randy-t0m/2014-safari-day-one-no-muzak

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6

Last edited by SweetPoison on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Watching. Very Happy

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"'2014 Safari Day One.mp3' is unavailable.This file was deleted."

Sad

And here I was so looking forward to it!
You are supposed to torture the lads, not us Razz

Anyway, congrats!!!
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed full quote-bware419ers

That's a good thousand miles are so, so it will probably take him a few days to get there, and then he'll spend about a night or two there, and then the long 2-3 day journey back to his Lagos shack, he'll probably miss spending new year with his family ... Nice!!! Might teach the scumbag not to scam anymore as well as the expensive trip and hotel, make sure you send him a 'I knew you were a 419 scammer from the start, you're a mugu' at the end, and throw in a threatened curse as well they take the really seriously in West Africa and it will make him beg ...
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Watching Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Iamthemuguhunter: I never burn my baits. I always leave them believing it is someone else's fault and never mine. There are times I get a really great rant but I still have my character plead total ignorance.

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wait with baiters breath....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy bow_down Way to go SweetPea! You're awesome. Can't wait for the audio.

IamTheMuguHunter-SP is right, we don't tell the lads we know they're scammers. That would be educating them. We never educate a lad, we de-educate them! Always leave them wondering WHAT went wrong.

And, it's always the lads fault.

Where is the pith?

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice going SP, it's always good to see a lad experiencing other countries.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will go there my self to pick up my package for god sake....this company is not reliable and I don't think am gonna do business with you again.

^^^Laughing

YAY! Can't wait to see where this goes....

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking forward to seeing how long you can keep this lad on safari. Great work so far.

And Monsignor, PQ and RT are two of my favorite characters on Eater, and it is always great to see them pop up in another bait. Very Happy

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good going! I happened to be on Skype with TM planning what hopefully will be my first instachop when the first call for PQ came.

The "no muzak" link works. I copied and pasted it and I'm listening.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed full quote-bware419ers

Ah ok I got that from reading the letter archives, thanks for the heads up.
Bertje

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent baiting, and a great safari.

Was great to be able to listen in on some of the calls when they were in Allada, and heard that they had to go to Toffo Very Happy

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The audio should be up today when SP is around. The original link (quoted and reposted in IamTheMuguHunter's Post, above) is dead. I had problems with (the truly awful) 4Shared.

Meanwhile, the Lad is staying at his friend's home in Cotonou and expecting to meet Mr RT today at 1400 hrs local. After weeks of delays in the courier system and the utter misery that was yesterday, he will be delighted to at last receive his consignment.
Gigglesworth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I too am watching! Smile

bitch get me the scan copy or the loan transaction will be cancelled this mint - Mr. Wheaton J0nse

Hey my love, This is too much, Please I really Don't want to lose that Money. If I ever Lose that Money, I will Locate you and I will Kill you and your family too. - M1chael Abrah4m

you are noting but a hole and "LIAR BITCH" - M1chael R1ch, pretending to be D4vid K0fi.
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The audio thread has now been reposted at the bottom of the original post. Enjoy the antics with more to be continued today.

Adding here as well. Enjoy! Laughing

https://soundcloud.com/mr-randy-t0m/2014-safari-day-one-no-muzak

Last edited by SweetPoison on Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, SP! Wear your pith with pride!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done !

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work SP! Can't wait to read more.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing warms my heart so much as a streded lad chasing a non-existent package around a foreign country! Very Happy Can't wait to see where this goes next.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations! Great job Sweet P Wink

Padme

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

!!!!!Yea!!!!!!!

Yippee for SweetPee.

happy crowd

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP felt surprised that her Lad safari'id 'so easily'. It was only when she mentioned that she had been into him for 8 months that the reason became evident. It takes considerable persuasion for a Lad to believe in a character enough to travel. SP has done commendably well to put up with his incessant, vacuous IM chat for 8 months and certainly has earnt this Pith Helmet.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRAVA!!!!! Laughing Cool Laughing

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic