SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I like Ike (NSFW) Safari on Page 9!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hey Kate,
I hope you are good? have not hard from you since yesterday.

Quote:

My Tea Bag,

I am so sorry! I met with the music producing side of the company yesterday. We were supposed to meet around lunch time but they delayed until 5 so we had a dinner meeting with many drinks. They got very excited when I told them about you since, especially since you are in Africa. The American talent we have here are quite spoiled and don't appreciate what we do for them. They want to see your audition right away and then they'll have me pull our legal team into this (to work on your visa). Since I had too many drinks before dinner, I am somewhat hung over today and my head is pounding! But it was worth it because I feel like I got a lot accomplished.

So first, let Mr. Bastard know you are putting the models 'on hold' for now since you are interested in becoming a raper. I read over what you sent me and while it is very hard to understand him, that email indicated he was happy about your choice. See this bit here that he wrote:

T Bag you getting into the Hip Hop scene can make the both of us some mean mean Green

That means getting you into the music side can make us both a lot of money. Money always makes him happy.

Once you write to Krok, let me know. You then need to listen to that youtube link I sent but if you cannot view it, I attached the mp3.
All our new music talent that will be on the hip hop or rap side of the industry must perform this song on video. It is a base on what they will learn on you.
They will want to know what type of auto tune you will need, how your presentation is, how your poise is...things like that.
Once they have a feel for your baseline, they'll call in a songwriter to assist and the glam squad (styling department) to assist on how to get you from a level 1 talent to level 10.
They are amazing, they can turn an ugly fat girl into Lady Gaga within a month!

Ok, so write to Krok, then start studying that song. Bring your own personal style to it, just 'feel' the music and you will do just fine! Don't change anything about you just yet. Be natural. Once the music side sees your video (when you submit it) they'll tell me what you need to do to be their number 1 candidate.

Well that's all so far from work....now I need to know some of your measurements because they will let me shop for you and have your clothing/jewelry/shoes (no underwear)in your guest house so you'll be ready to get to work right away. If we shop when you first get here, we won't have time for a lot of sexing and I so desperately want to get right to the sexing. You'll want to do that too?

I do miss you and hope you are happy with all I have done for you so far. Just think how happy I made you and you haven't yet tasted my sweet pussy yet!
We will do magic together! Just wait and see!

Missing you already,
Kate

Quote:

My lovely queen Kate,

I so much appreciate all you have done for me, yes I’ve not tested your pussy yet and you have done so much for me, once again thank for all the effort you have put together for my sake God bless you my darling am really grateful over this. Huh you got your self drunk yesterday? I was so worried when I did not hear from you, even today I was chatting with candy and I ask of you she said you don’t work on weekends. I’ve already download the music and let me start listening the song and get you my audition copy soon, I will not let you down I promise.

I will be writing Mr Krok as soon as I sent you this mail, regarding the models, and let him know the models are delaying since am interested on the music side let me start working on my side is that ok? I do understood all you said so let get to work. My measurements will not be problem when you are in need of it let me know so I can give them to you dear. Yes I can’t wait to have you on top of me, spending the night together right? I do believe the night I will arrival with be hot sex Lol, I can’t wait babe,

With Love
Tea Bag,

HERE IS MR KROK MSG
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Tea Bag,

Here is what he means (explanation is in red)

Sup my Young Tea Bag, (How are you Tea Bag)

Player you might just be the next Mix Master who makes all the dough if you know what I’m saying(I think you have a chance to be my #1 rap star who makes the biggest profit)? Taking the Hip Hop scene by storm can guarantee you a Golden Shower cause you will have all the power and that’s the Gospel cause Farty done said so (Once you arrive the music industry will be anxious to advance you to stardom and shower you with gold as in golden records/golden awards. It will happen because I said so and you can take that to the bank). Here in the Big Dirty all them small time Clucker Motherfuckers will step out your Path or they be feeling your Wrath (In this dog eat dog world a star must demand respect from those who only did one song and got addicted to drugs. They can bow down to you as you will be royalty). A Gangsta from far and wide that makes all the other Brothers run and hide (when you arrive even our biggest rap stars will bow down to you)! Dawg now don’t you fret or get upset cause Farty knows the Dope and can show you the ropes Dig (I will provide you with my full backing in this industry which will guarentee your success, and possibly gather a small harem so you can have your choice of women. Heck, you can have all the women!)? See Farty has been on the Green Machine for years plucking Super Stars from Street leaving all them two bit Suckers looking for a taste of that Meat. (I've been in this business a long time and have had a huge profit from it. I've picked up some of the sorriest cases and turned them into stars. Those who don't appreciate me are still on the street looking for jobs because I know talent when I see it and they didn't want to work for it, now they'll never get it.)

Now Tea Bag Farty is needing his newest Star to make himself an image so he will go far (I have staff that will shape you into what you will be and that is a Rap Star). Hitlanta is needing you to go Old School Rap sporting the Bling seeming like it ain’t no thing (It has been a while since I saw such promise in a young man). Go gets a few promo shots and let Farty and his posse at Hitlanta start running some spots (the music side of the industry will instruct you on photos they want of you after they see your audition and we will start your record label). See my Brother we be making you bigger than Godzilla and that sho nuff will rake in the Scrilla. (You will be so big, bigger than Godzilla and that will bring in the Scrilla which means money. Not just money. MONEY)

Peace out,

Yes, that was as painful as it looks.
Quote:

Kate,
To be honest with you the little time we both have know, i felt love and care from you, Thank you so much, I and candy is doing good we don't have problem she is only demanding i sent her my dick pix which i've done many time and demand her and she never do it, so Kate is that right? Yes i so much appreciate all you are doing for me, am listening to the song now, but you should know my tongue will be different for your American ascent? since last night am on it trying to get the raping words very well,that is just what am working on now, i will still give it all today and by tomorrow being Monday what i can come out with it. thank for explaining Mr Krok msg, i do understood it very well this time. Kate can you give me the company website link? so i can go though it? thank and have a great Sunday Love.
With Love
TeaBag

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After Kate's 'More Better' splaining, Ike contacted Fatty:

Quote:
Hey Mr Krok,

I want to bring to your notice that I want to put my models to hold since they are delaying me and some of they let me repeat myself over and over, since am interested on the music side I want to start working on myself cause I need much effort to achieve my dream can’t be working the both side at the same time so I think in very important I inform you on this first , if that is ok with you kindly reply me.

Thank

Tea Bag

Fatty knows the Biz so this is a No Brainer:

Quote:
Sup my Young Tea Bag,

Player you is one Astute **DELETED** and surely you know the game; so I don’t think Fatty needs to splain. See Brother Fatty has him a Big Ass stable of Hos and Bitches so you are correct in surmising where we can gets more riches. Taking the Big Dirty by storm in the Rap game is the tried and true method to find you immediate fame. So put them skanky Ass Cluckers on hold til you come on in to the Hitlanta fold.

Dawg you are going Super Nova and that’s the Gospel cause Fatty done said so!

Peace out,

Art

Today I happened to be listening to a bit of 2 Live Crew for inspiration/Bothering the Neighbours:

Quote:
Ike: hi Love
Happy sunday
and how are you doing?
Candy: I'm good now that yu are here
Ike: i was thinking about u
same with me dear i was too
Candy: I love yu so much
Ike: i;ve been busy listening to the adition song giving to me which i have to summit it tomorrow but the song is very difficult for me to understand, so i just write it down to start learning again more better.
You know i so much love you too?
Candy: Awww I like it when you say sweat things my Sausage.
Ike: ok
Candy: Hunny yu never sent me the picture like yu promised
Ike: babe am doing my best to get you nice pix
but my phone is not in good shape each time i take pix it gose off,
they said the bettery is down
Candy: Can yu send me even a poor pic that yu took?
Ike: i need a battery a new one
Candy: Ikey but I start that movie next week and I want the picture so it reminds me of us.
Ike: i will get you the pix before you start
Candy: Yu promise my Big Strong man????
Ike: babe
my laptop is freezing
sorry about that
Candy: I'm happy yu are here cause I miss yu.
Ike: Yes babe i promise to get it for u
you know i miss u more.
Candy: Yu do????
Ike: why i miss u more?
Candy: I like that cause me so Horny
Ike: You know how long i've been missing u,and your pink pussy?
Candy: Tell me Ikey
Candy: I want my Yummy Sausage
Ike: Tell u what?
Ok
got that
you get it on time babe
Candy: The picture isn't your my Dick silly but a playing card of the Two of Hearts
Ike: you want a picture of a playing heart?
two playing heart?
Candy: Yes Baby. The movie is called two of hearts just like us.
I want you to make me a nice picture so I think of yu
Ike: i've not watch it
Candy: Hunny I'm making the movie next week
Ike: what is this movie like?
Candy: Its what I do Hunny it is a sex film produced by Mr. Krok
Ike: Yes i know is a sex film
can you send me a simple of what you want from me?
to able me to put it together?
Candy: Okay Baby
Ike: i will be waiting then
Candy: Hunny I sent it. Maybe when yu see it I can then explain more better?
Ike: ok babe
that good love
if i have my way by now i should have been in USA for your sake.
cause i so much miss u
Candy: Then we could make a movie together too! Yumm
Baby have yu seen the picture I sent?

Ike: let me check
Ike: babe is a card?
can u expline to me?
Candy: Ok Hunny
Can yu take a picture holding up a nice sign that looks like that for me Baby? It meens a lot Hunny
Ike: you want me to hold this card and take pictuere?
Candy: Maybe just draw one on some big paper?
Candy: My Sausage I needs this bad so I will only think of yu when I’m getting reamed by all those other men hour after hour in every hole until I can't take it no more. Then we go for Lunch together.
let me do that first tin tomorrow morning
Candy: Yu mean it Hunny????
Ike: yeah
Candy: My nice Mr. Man!!!!
Ike: Yes babe
Candy: I'll kiss yu everywhere hwen we are together
Ike: wow same with me
Candy: Then yu can do anything yu want to me
that is my babe
Candy: Tell me what yu will do?
Ike: handle u rough way
Candy: oooo! Tell me more my Big strong Sausage Fucker
Ike: i rather keep it as a secret till when am there?
Candy: Aww yu are teasing me and me so horny
Ike: hmmm babe
where is your vibrator?
u get to used it this night?
Candy: I broke it dreaming of yu
Ike: babe what is the time over there?
Candy: Its 3pm
Ike: Lol
is 9pm here
Candy: k
I'm having some wine and feeling good cause yu are spending evening with me.
Ike: Ok
but dont take much off it ok?
Candy: |Why Baby?
Ike: cos i don't want u to get drunk
Candy: Awwww its ok Ikey am a Big girl
Ike: Yes i know
Candy: Yu are a sweatman!
Ike: I know you will be more sweet then i do.
Candy: Thanks yu Hunny Bunny with the great big tummy hahaha am poet.
Ike: huh
i will gym and silm my tummy
Candy: No Baby I want all of my big Mr Man
Ike: Lol
Candy: More to luv ok?
Candy: I cant wait to have my Sausage for breakfast
Ike: So tell me how the place is like?
are you ok with Krok payment?
ok
Candy: He pays lots of money but he calls it Scrilla which is funny
Mr. Krok buys me nice things too and lets me ride in a big fancy car

NSFW but you knew that Eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6VTj7LhCtE

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tea Bag,

I give 100% when I like someone, and I like you! I am keeping myself from loving you since I need to insure your success and need to focus on that. Also because I don't want you to break my heart but perhaps that is too late...I think I'm falling in love with you.

You don't need to worry about upsetting me with your relationship with Candy, she seems to be obsessed with your large dick so if you suddenly stop sending her photos, she may get suspicious of us so I think perhaps you should continue with your relationship with her as you have done in the past. Do you think that is good advice? I hope so.

I am very happy that you are practicing that song, and it is going to be wonderful! It is ok that you have a Nigerian acsent. They don't want that song sung exactly the way it is produced. They want to hear your acsent.

Regarding the website, we had to take it down in its infancy years ago. Too many people who thought they had talent used to call and email Art. I am talking thousands and thousands. They got angry when we wouldn't write back after seeing their auditions (they had nothing we were looking for) and sometimes mad people will hunt you down and put a knife to your throat. Fortunately the police were close so no one got hurt. Then someone highjacked or hacked the site and put dirty pictures on there and it was pretty bad.
Ever since then our approach has been to seek talent and keep on the down low so stalkers won't persue us. So you will never see major productions with a findable website. Any casting calls information goes directly to agencies, and from there the talent is found. However you are that diamond in the rough, a gem that was found without having to cast thousands of people. A special shining star and somehow you found your way to us. It is like it is your destiny to be here.

Please do have a wonderful Sunday too and write soon, I find myself getting so happy everytime I have an email from you!

Kisses on that talented cock,
Kate

Quote:
Kate

I also give out my 100% when am sure who am in love with, to be honest with you am also in love with you, what make you think I can brake your heart? If you really give me your whole heart, meanwhile candy is still shouting and I can be happy seeing my woman in stage with another man, you know that will make me feel so bad, But I will not hurt her whenever she need my dick I can share it with her for peace to be, yes I know you are working hard doe me to achieved my success , but how can you put on the whole hard work and will not seat right beside me to enjoy with me when the time come? I will love to spoil you little when am rich, including Candy too.

Yes Kate that song is easy to listen but very hard to learn and understand, this is what I have done all the day, but I think writing it down was the best so I did that, this night I will now start reading it while playing the song let see how that can help cause I want to summit it tomorrow evening is that ok with you? Yes am using my own voice and ascent not to follow the really song,

I do understand all you said regarding the website, well let say destiny has find me just as you said, Candy also play a role of bring me in too, which I will never forget how I start even when am on top tomorrow that is just me. I’ll always be grateful to you candy and the rest of the company who will help me to grow and stand in my music. My queen let me move forward with me audition get back to you soon.

Tea Bag,

He forwarded on OP's email which I had to translate again (hardest part of this bait).
Quote:

Good morning my Lovely queen Kate,
How was your night? Hmmmm am dreaming of the night we both will share my bed together how soon that can be?Yes you are right i can love two people at a time, really love don't play those game, and i understood you don't want any problem to come between me and Candy for your sake, that showed me how to believe in you cause i know let of gals in this position will take the chance, but you keep advising me to stay with Candy that what real love is all about, Yes i can see you also so love me , cause i don't pretend when am in love with some one,when i get their i will make things right ok?

Hmmm just want to show you what am able to come up with, please don't lugh at me much when playing the music remember am still on it learning just want you to see this copy and if you have an advice on what i should do. Kate i really Love you.
TeaBag

He sent a video of himself singing (I'll let OP post that)
Quote:

How sexy and cool you are! Oh I am delighted to hear your sweet voice!
I think you are a total natural and must tell you that you are doing a great job so far!
The team will be so impressed when you get the words to the song memorized and can send the full audition. I am very happy with it indeed. Your voice is cool and sexy and I think this will be very easy for you because you do have talent, believe in yourself and you can accomplish anything!!!!

You can share my bed the moment you arrive, you know you have me when you need me and we can deal with the Candy problem after you show me some good loving and I will show you the best loving ever. Yes, we are going to be a perfect team.

You have made me so very happy!

Keep working hard and you'll be here in no time!

Love you my Tea Bag!
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*Slow Clap* uh-maze-ing!

(")_(")
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to thank Ginger for allowing me to take the Blame for this mess:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fcc3mx86l0k7h83/VID_20141215_092644.3gp?dl=0

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Candy got Drunk (So what else is new?) and sent a plea to Ike:

Quote:
key yu promised and didn't send me mypicture?? wwhat yu don'yt love your pink pushy?? fuk hunny I luv yu but what happeneding? Huh? Am sad.
Llove yu My saudage

Obviously Ike is a bit stressed over the audition process:

Quote:
Yes my queen i made you a promise and also told you am in my audition too, which has been taking much of my time even i can eat, trying to get that song right and is not working perfect yet and this has been eating me up, babe don't be mad at me am only trying to work on our being together, once i find a little chance i'll draw the heart and take the pix but for now am still with my audition do bear with me it won't take much long again. I love you too.
Iky

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some folks need new icons in their siggy lines.....

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
​Kate kindly check what am able to come up with for now,

Warning: Playing in front of dog/s will produce chaos, howling and possible piddling in the house. I will not be held responsible for dog aggression, idiopathic limb detachment or sudden deafness.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t8qpc3opnv3jbd7/VID_20141216_120120.3gp?dl=0
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^The Missus made a stain on the Carpet....

Mals and Ike are still trying to come to terms:

Quote:
Canoe my Brother,

Maybe we can do some work together? I think then we might be able to make all of this more better.

Does that sound good?

Sadly Ike is being somewhat Terse:

Quote:
Then Give me proposal then?

And a couple days later:

Quote:
Mals,
Am still waiting on your business proposal.

Heck I don't know. Hmmm....

Quote:
Good morning my Brother,

Canoe in what capacity would you like to work with me? Do you have a line on some more Models for a production or is there something else that would be beneficial to us?

Oddly enough the Lad who is too busy to Love Candy seems to have plenty of time to try to line his pockets:

Quote:
Mals be open to me, if there other thing you want from me that will benefit the both of us let me know regarding the models yes i have models for movie production.so wrtie me with full details for a better understanding.
good night

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Tea Bag,

So sorry for the delay, such a busy day.
I have to say how very impressed I am with you and all your hard work! You are motivated and that is exactly what will be the driving force behind your success. Once you have it completely memorized, you can start to practice on some of your dance moves. I want this to be the perfect audition and you are well on your way to getting to that point. I do love your voice and I think they won't need too much auto tune on you which is a very good thing. Your ascent is so sexy! I love it! I really love seeing you on that bed with your shirt off, I cannot wait to get naked with you! Oh my Tea Bag, tell me your thoughts, your desires, your sexual likes....I do need you here with me. Together we will make this happen.

Please know I do love you and want only the best for my man. Kisses on your cock.

Quote:
My queen Kate,
My though was spending this xmas together with you love, but xmas is at the conner just next week am so worried about this, it really give me pain some time the people you need most in your life you are not able to be with them when you needed them most, is ok my dear am trying to put this as fast as i can, as you can see the room is very small but i will do just as you said let me keep on memorizing it i need to summit this this week so we can get start my love, i 've long just to see you and be with you, i so much believe you are in good health? is ok let me go back to work. also have in mind i so much love you.
Kissssssssssssssssssss
TeaBag
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Tea Bag,
Please do not rush this for Christmas, I don't want anything to go wrong and people who rush will fail somehow. This needs to be perfect. Your future depends on this.
You and I will have future Christmases together and while I will miss you very much, it is worth the wait. Just don't get distracted by the things you don't have. Focus on what you do have. You have a talant, a gift. A woman who waits for you, actually 2 women waiting on you. And a future most people would sell their souls for.

Stay strong and you can do this, I have complete faith in you.

Miss you and love you so much!

He didn't reply so I poked him and he replied:

Quote:
My queen .
Good evening to you am ok just little busy that kept me out for the whole day, i was even thinking about you while am out there,and once i get home i've to write you babe first, Honey is not that am in a rush but i think am almost 100% Honey my room is a very small room also am only using mobile phone to take this audition which can not even cover me fully, so my love i don't think my moves step should be problem here cause i do watch hip hop music and i can see their moves which i know i can as well make such move so i want to try and send you the video again so you can give to them, so kindly let me know if that is ok with you? I so much Miss u
Love
TeaBag

Quote:
My loving Tea Bag,

I am glad you are ok, I got worried. Well if you want them to see the video of you singing on your bed it may not be a very good audition.
I want nothing but complete success so if it were me, I would study the song and start doing your hip hop moves. When you have it 100%, do the video and if I think it will get you immediate attention, I will forward it to the team.

I love you! Please continue doing the terrific work you are doing!

Instead of wording an email with "hey, here is what the Phat one sent" he forwarded OP's email.

I didn't bother to translate, I only replied with:

Quote:
OH shit!
What happened?
Are you fighting with Candy?
We don't ever piss off Candy. Ever.
Please, what ever you did, tell her you are sorry and do what she wants.
When Candy gets pissed, Farty gets pissed. When Farty gets pissed, people get hit.
I don't want to be involved in whatever fighting is going on so for the love of God, make Candy happy.

Please don't talk to her about me, maybe she's jealous?
Oh God, tomorrow is going to be a very bad day at work. Please Tea Bag, make this better.
I am begging you.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Ike was somewhat occupied and it was Pissing me on! Fatty had to Jump in as his lead Performer wasn't Performing:

Quote:
Sup my Young Tea Bag,

Fatty has got himself a situation that you needs to be sorting and I mean yesterday if you know what I’m saying? See Dawg my main Bitch Candy be moaning and whining and sobbing and carrying on like a Love Sick **DELETED** all the while Fatty be trying to make him a Loop of some Bitches getting it up the Hoop and all for some serious Scrilla before the Holiday dig? Player Candy be saying that her Ike don’t be Loving her no more and Fatty sho nuff don’t give a Rat’s Ass either way about none of that shit but Fatty does get Mean when someone messes with his Green if you is feeling me?

Brother Fatty is asking you for a favour and that ain’t his Normal Flavour but he needs it all of a sudden like kinda by the time he hits the turnpike. He is needing you to treat that Ho like she is Special and do whatever it you needs to do to get her back in the Game so we can all gets the Fame. If it’s loving she be craving then do some misbehaving. Treat that Bitch like a queen if you know what I mean?

Peace out,

Art

I Dumbed it down this evening cause I'm a Benevolent Mofo and didn't want Ginger to have to be the Translator (Her Rates are Steep).

Anyhow Ike got caught on chat by Fatty:

Quote:
Fatty: Sup?
Ike: yeah KroK
Boss am busy learning my audition song
which am as to do
all this i explained to Candy
Ike: 2morrow i'll draw 2 heart and sent to her.
are you there?
Fatty: Fatty is in the House Dawg.
Ike: k
so you got all i say then?
Fatty: Fatty don't know what this 2 of Heart jive is all bout if you know what I'm saying?
Ike: Lols
same with me, but Candy said it mean alot to her
is a sign i love her
Fatty: Well Brother she be one Miserable bitch and I can't have my Hos pining and whining when they needs to be performing.
Ike: Well am on it now
give me few min i will be sending it to her now
Fatty: Player you be an inspiration to this entire **DELETED** Nation.
Ike: I've just sent her what she want
let her check her e-mail is thier now
Ike: she got it right?
Fatty: Player I ain't here with Candy. I got me my own Bitches hanging off my Jock.
Fatty: Dawg I be trusting you cause you is slick so maybe that will do the Trick.
i want her back to the filed
Fatty: Hows about Fatty hits that Ho on the Hip and lets you two give it a Rip.
Ike: That will make a nice song
Fatty: Player Fatty will be sending Candy a Message real soon like so make her feel just right and let me go and sleep real tight.
I'll
Fatty: Peace out!

So I gave him some time and played a bit of Majong before engaging.

Quote:
Candy: Babby??/
Ike: hey babe
I've been waiting you online
can't even sleep
Ike: Babe am very sorry i took my audition more serous then u
Candy: Yu mademe reel sad Ikey!
Ike: Everytin now ok?
Candy: Hunny yu are heer and that iss importnat cause I luv you and Phatti was mad at me
Ike: Phatti sent me msg and i've to stop whaever am doing to make u happy
u got the pix?
Candy: I habnt looked Ikey cause I wants my sausage mann
Ike: Then you have to help me to be with you over there.
Phatti want us both to rap huh
Candy: I ain't a good raper Baby but I couldlearn cause I hear yu are a expert.
Ike: Lols
so what do you think making song together?
Candy: Awww I always likes that song about big bums
It is more better than all cause it tells the truth
Ike: wow i've not hard about it
tell me little of it
Candy: Let me finds it Hunny and we can sing it togehter K?
So when will u start the shorting of the 2heart?
Candy: I was supposed to today but was sad and didn't want to and then Fatty got mad at me cause I was crying
Ike: Is alright
hope everytin is now in order?
Candy: I don't know he was meen
Ike: I really talk to him this evening he will be sending you msg, cause i had a chat with him
Candy: k
Hun here is song we could sing together.
Ike: Xmas is a week today
what are you sending me this xmas?
Candy: I wants to send my Pushy
Lets lissen to our Song
Candy: Can this bee our song?
Ike: am done
ok but we need to learn it
Candy: Our song Hunny?
Ike: yes
Candy: Awww that is Sweat!
Ike: If that what u want is ok with me
Candy: I luv u my sausage
Ike: same here
Candy: Hunny I need a minute to look at pictures ok?
Candy: Baby I can hardly see yu and it don't look like a card like I aksed
Yu don't lobve me?????
Ike: Candy as you can see i draw that this midnight just to make u happy.
that is a heart of 2 and CANDY I LOVE U IKEY
Hope u saw them their?
Candy: I did Ikey but it isnt what yu promised and am sad and confuse
Ike: why should u be?
i did this for the love i have for u
is midnight here 2am and still awake to please you Candy and u are not happy?
Candy: Hunny yu said you'd send me nice picture and I get scribbles when shud be big red card
Ike: i sent u this so u will be happy and u said u are sad?
Candy: Yu just sent cause Fatty said so and didn't even try
Ike: NO u got it all wrong
Candy: am crying
Ike: Candy this is not right
Tomorrow i will be geting you another one
Candy: Yu mean it Baby?/????
Ike: yes
Candy: Yu luv me my sausage?
Ike: Yes i do
Candy: Yu promised before and made me sad
Ike: Sorry about that.
Candy: butt we are supposed to care for each other k?
Ike: is ok
but u don't care about me
i ask you what u will be sending to me this xmas, u said pushy huh
Candy if you really love me u should be sending me gifts
Candy: Waaaa I got yu big job and yu get improtent and not wants me.
Ike: Candy the job i've not yet been signed as you know and i was hoping you keep bushing for me to be their soon.
Candy: Baby I wills try ok?
but i want you to buy me a Tablet PC
Sign on it and post it for me as xmas gift to you sugage
Candy: Hunny send me your Bsnk info and I'll sends some mony ok?
Ike: Ok if you said so babe but what i needed from u is gift
Candy: Baby it will be a gift k? How much yu need?
Ike: My love whatever amount u give me am ok with it.
Candy: Butt for tablet cause I needs to know
Ike: Here i know is costly upto 1000 used
Candy: K My Sausage I cans sends that
Ike: ok that then i'll send u the acount detail by tomorrow morning then.
is that ok with you?
Candy: That sound good my Big Love mann!!!!!
Ike: Thanks alot babe
Candy: Yull send me nice opictures too????
Ike: i always want u to be happy for me
Yes i will take the pic in day time
u know is midnight here
Candy: O
Ike: and i just took this once now
is 2:20am here
Candy: Need to look like a card and color cause ifyu love me it has to be good
Ike: i promise it will be good coz i love u.
Candy: Iluv u Baby. Later Gator!
Ike: Love u 2
Bye

Sooo he sent a Couple Pictures because 'Fatty'said done so:

AND the More Better One:

Ever the Charmer he sent these kind Words:

Quote:
Hey My Queen in pink pussy candy, hey i love you ok

At least he acknowledges that we are Lovers and have a Song. My Anaconda Don’t want none unless you got Got Buns Hon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ImZTwYwCug

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ike gets confused rather easily so we have decided that we are going to back off a bit and...Okay just Funning. Let's give him more to do:

Quote:
Canoe my Brother,

I do believe we can come to a Mutual understanding then and put all of the past behind us. For a while I was operating in a limited fashion (Especially after Candy left) but the Market appears to be Booming for new Talent so if you would like I will pass on your Details to my Admin Assistant. Don't tell anyone but she really runs the Company for me these days, although I do have final signing authority with The Dirty S.

Your Friend and Brother,

Mals

Ike seems to think this is a Good idea (Suckah):

Quote:
Hello Mals

If that will be the best then give my details to her, so we can taking it from there, Yes i've put the pass behind and that was the reason am still talking to you today, i hope this time nothing will be as excused? i wait to read from you both soon.

Ike

I guess Mals had best introduce Ike to his Newest Bestest 'Friend' eh?

Quote:
Canoe my Brother,

I'd like to introduce my Admin assistant MJB. She has been a Godsend as of late helping me to revive my Business and especially giving me a true sense of self Worth once again.

I'm sure the two of you will hit it off immediately.

Mals

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ike is really looking forward to his Xmas Present from Candy:

Quote:
Hey my pink pussy Candy,

How was your day? Yes i promise to send the picture in a big broad today as i decide to spent so little cash to get it the best way you want so i went to an artist to the job, but before getting back this evening his shop has been lock so my love am pleading with you kindly hold on by tomorrow morning you will received it, you know i love you so much and can do anything to make you happy? hmmmmmm my sily batch hope you are smiling? well that is all.
Here is my bank account details. You make the transfer this way.

TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER INSTRUCTION

SENDER (FIELD)

INTERMEDIARY BANK: DEUTSCHE BANK TRUST COMPANY,AMERICAS, NEW YORK.
280,PARK AVENUE NEW YORK,NY 10017

SWIFT BKTRUS33
ROUTING (ABA)NO: 021001033
BENEFICIARY BANK: ECOBANK NIGERIA LIMITED DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT.
SWIFT CODE: ECOCNGLA
ACCOUNT NO: Some Numbers
ACCOUNT NAME: CANOE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: Some Numbers

Candy that is my account details once you send it that way i will receive it in my account so once you sent it let me know thank love you.

Your Love

Ike

Sadly Candy is kinda Drunk right now so she is in no Condition to respond to her Sausage.

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tea Bag sent all his chats with Farty and Candy to Kate, Kate asked how he could possibly understand anything Candy typed.
Quote:

Oh my Angel Kate.
I understood her very well, i put in my best yesterday night to bring in the happiness back to her,and i also promise to resend the picture since she said that she can see me well, but before i came back to the guy shop it was late and he has close so i will be writing her about that, now huh Candy ask me to send my account she want to send me some money to buy Tablet PC which i ask her to buy for me as xmas gift yesterday. I hope you day at the office was not bad? So what gift are you sending me this xmas? cause i also need a gift from you Kate, whatever you wish will be fine with me, so tell me about your day? and anything new? Hmmmmm Mr Kroc is giving me and Candy the chance to rap Lols is like i will bring you into the picture too. sorry for my late reply i was little busy came home just this evening, but always bear in mind you are with me here.
I love u
TeaBag

Kate's frosty reply:

Quote:
Young Tea Bag,

Do pardon my language but I need to express something to you regarding gift giving. I don't buy gifts or send money to men. I'm too pretty.
I get gifts normally from men. I never ask for gifts and I never ask for money. It is inappropriate. I was raised with scruples. It is considered low class to ask for
gifts or money simply for the act of receiving. I don't wish to discuss any of that and you asking me for a gift is unacceptable. Gifting is supposed to be a surprise, not a request. I will not be buying you any gifts as you have asked. Perhaps next year if you can act like someone with scruples and class.

I had a rough day and the music team wants to know if you are ready for your audition video. I told them you were working on it as you will make it perfect.
I do hope Candy is calm now and do your best to keep her this way. This company runs smooth when everyone is happy.

Do continue your hard work,
Kate

Quote:
Oh my Angel Kate,
I can see how madly you are on me, i don't mean to upset you my dear, it never been my wish my dear kate so am very sorry if i've upset you from my request,am not the type who bag for money or gift, but when i love some one i always want some one from her that each time i see it bring my heart so close like am with her, all this is cause for the love i have for you but is ok with me, i never bag for money you can ask Candy who i've know since 2011 if she has ever sent me any money or bag her for any money, I only ask her to buy me a tablet cause am having problem with my laptop. and she said i should give her my account details so i can buy it over there, i told her i don't need her money but she refused and ask my for the account you can as well read our chat which i sent you, been so open to you i told you everything that goes on between myself and her cause i love you Kate, So don't read it in another meaning please am not that type of person you are thinking of now. as am writing this mail i feel so bad and a shamed of myself don't even know what is going on in your mind now, tears are just running out of my eyes, but is ok when a man is in love this are the kind of things that happen.

Regarding my audition video i try to sent in to you yesterday night but my MB finish cause the file is too big, am finding another way i can attach it to you but whatever it take you will surely get it today view it fist and if is ok to your test you can give it to them. My love you said you had a rough day? would you mind sharing with me what is all about? I believe Candy is fine since i did not hard from her yesterday, i do know she was shorting movie by now,meanwhile i will do my best to get her what she need from me.

Once again am very sorry in which ever way i offed you am sorry. kindly get back to me soon. Love you
TBag
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OP was kind enough to invite MJB in as the Admin Assistant to Mals.

Mals has asked me to take care of any questions or needs you might have. I will do my best to be of service to you in any way possible. What questions do you have for me?

Quote:
Hi MJB
Good evening to you, yes Mals has early informed me about you, i hope by now he will have told you about me? mean why am expiating business proposal from you, mals know where i can come in, just want to know if we are having any production? if yes when? and where which means location? and what do you need me to provide for the production? I hope you get back to me on time.
sweet dream

Quite honestly, I am new to the company and Malls has not informed me in the slightest. The previous assistant was as disorganized as can be and her notes are a mess. Furthermore, Mr. Mall's written notes are indecipherable and he has failed to save any online documentation. Could you please do your best to spell everything out, from the very beginning, including the minorest of details so I may quickly get up to speed. Expediency and speed are of the utmost importance so I can help move everything forward.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ike Wrote:

Quote:
tears are just running out of my eyes, but is ok when a man is in love this are the kind of things that happen.

Same here but from Laughter....

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ignoring him until Monday.
He seems to have a bit of time on his hands today, Kate received this (big red font):

Quote:
There's a special place in my heart
that only you can touch -
a place where I can go and feel you near.
Throughout the day I think of you.
I see your smile, hear your voice
and in my thoughts you lovingly appear.
The way we love each other
makes it hard to be apart
so when I can't hold you in my arms,
I hold you in my heart

We have shared the suns and
the storms of life.
Its mountains and its valleys...
And always you have been
my inspiration,
my helping hand,
my happiness,
my love.

What would it be like to swing on a star,
or walk on a cloud?
Would it be anything like what I feel whenever you are near?

I am thankful each and every day
for the things you do.
The times you spend listening
when I have problems and
the warm embraces that show you care.
The gentle kisses that say "I love you."
The gestures that say I am a
special person in your life.
Not only do I love you,
but you're my best friend.

I need nothing more from you than to know that you'll always be mine soul mate.
Yours TeaBag

Kate doesn't like copy and paste crap.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^He does seem to be about today. Candy got her Picture and it ain't half Bad. Well anything is better than his first Stab I suppose.

Ike also forwarded MJB's message to Mals. I'm thinking Mals might have some words with his Admin Assistant because the whole situation is rather embarrassing.

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kate wrote:

Do pardon my language but I need to express something to you regarding gift giving. I don't buy gifts or send money to men. I'm too pretty. .

I don't wish to discuss any of that and you asking me for a gift is unacceptable.

jump_4_joy Evil Lol My two favorite saying from baiters all in one email! You just made my holiday season!!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ignoring him has made him produce these two videos:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x68e9wtbdcq8u5n/VID_20141220_122241.3gp?dl=0
(showing off his dance skilz)

His 'more better' voice skilz with small child sounds in the background:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2mm2trawthb8r1n/VID_20141220_123133.3gp?dl=0
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^He is a Dancing Machine...Wait that reminds me of a song...Oh Never Mind let's hear what the Lovebirds have to say:

Quote:
Ike: hi candy
Sorry am not seating in from of my laptop
How are u doing today?
Candy: Baby!!!
I'm good my Big Mr. Man!
Ike: Am happy u like the pic
Candy: It is beatiful Hunny
Ike: So how was the shorting of the movie?
Candy: It was good tho am sore.
hope Mr krok is no more mad at u?
Candy: He seems ok Hunny
Ike: Good to hear that
So how are you spending your weekend?
Candy: I shuld have bin m,ore professional he said
Ike: hahahahah
funny him
Well am glad everything is fine
Did you get my Bank details?
Candy: I did Ikey and I'll go to my Bank on Monday and send yu the money for your computer thingy
Ike: Thank you my love
Am well pleased
am trying to send copy of my audition video to kate but my link is so slow.
Babe am really working hard here cause i want to be with you soon.
Candy: Awwwww
Ike: i want to get that pink pussy fuck on my arrival
Candy: Yu can Fcuk me any where Hunny
Ike: hope u will be happy to see me?
Candy: I can't wate ti taste my Yummy Sausage
Ike: Candy kindly help me to be with u soon
Candy: I wants yu here bad Ikey so yea I will
Ike: Thank babe
i've long to be with u
if i've my way and money i should have been there for u by now.
Candy: Sweat!!!!
Ike: But with your help, i hope to sleep in your Arms some day.
Candy: Just a sec Baby I need to pee
same with me
Ike: babe are u there?
Candy: am back
Ike: kk
Candy: O
Ike: babe are you leaving alone?
Candy: Hahaha I tyope a O
I do Ikey and I got a bigb bed
Ike: yeas
wow
which part of the State are u?
Candy: Butt we will do it everyewhere Hunny any thing yu want
Ike: Ok babe
so which side of the State are u?
Candy: Am in Atlanta sillly
Ike: Hmmmmm
Will Mr Krok we both in one room?
Candy: I dont understand?
Ike: I mean when i finally get there are we staying in the same room?
i mean the both of us?
Candy: Of course silly. Mr. Krok has a reelly big house I am in a apartment
Ike: OK
I love u more than yesterday but less than tommorrow
My pink Silly Candy
So you got Africa cock
Candy: Hshshaa. yu nohow to treat girls Ikey.
[color=darkred]Ike: have you ever fuck a black dick?
[/color]Candy: Yea but just for money
Well this time will be for love
Babe am hungry here
and is midnight here.
Candy: Am hungry for my sausage
Ike: So you going to fuck my cock this time for love?
I could conquer the whole world with one hand as long as u ar holding my other hand,do you believe me Candy?
Candy: My Sweaty! I will enjoy Fucking you around!
Ike: Good
Candy: Its going to bee great
Ike: So why do you stop talking to me on phone?
Candy: Am sorry but my throat is sore after all those dicks I've been sucking
Ike: Do you know i really miss hearing your voice?
Candy: I no Babby
Ike: Babe wen am rich u stop this job
Candy: you meen it???
Ike: Yes
I can allow you babe doing suck wen i have money to take care of u.
i reather work hard and make you happy to be for me alone
But if really u love the job babe i can let u in.
babe are u there?
Candy: Am heer
Candy: Bsaby? How much money do you need for computer thingy??
Ike: You mean the tablet?
Candy: Yea thats it Iky
Ike: you promise to sed me $1000 right?
Candy: Oh i forgot. I said that mush?
Ike: But if that is too much for u let me know?
Candy: Its chrissmiss Hunny! I will find the money
Ike: Ok thank
Xmas is next Thursday,
But you will be going to Bank on Monday Right?
Candy: I hope so Hunny cause they aren open ok?
Ike: Monday is just 22nd
will they close then?
Candy: they shuldn't but i dont no.
Ike: Is ok
whatever it maybe just let me know then
Candy: Am sad cause I wated my Sausage here for Holidays.
Ike: I believe there are more Holidays we both will spend together,
once you put things in order and bring me down there.
Candy: Tell everything will be more better soon?
Ike: Am hoping so
Candy: Please tell it will be more better Ikey?
Ike: Yes
Candy: Pleese say it??
Ike: things will be better
Candy: Butt will they be more better????
Ike: Yes everything will be better
Candy: Butt I want it more better cause thats important k?
Ike: everything will be more better Candy
Candy: Awwww! Yu are sweat my Big Mr.Man
Ike: Thank u
i always want u by my side
Candy: And I want u inside me
Ike: Very soon babe
Candy: Yummy
Ike: I love u babe
My queen can i get some sleep now?
Candy: Hunny yu hsve sweat dreams and hope they are of my pushy
Ike: Thank u love

Can I be excused? I need a Shower!

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Tea Bag,

Thank you for your videos, I can see you have studied and really started on your way. I think a bit more work and you'll have something good for the music team to work with. Get a bit more emotionally attached to the song, some feeling in your face and that will be great! Is there anyway you can get a full body shot of you doing the song? The video is a bit grainy, the team may be able to view it just fine but this video will be your first and lasting impression with the team and I want an immediate visceral reaction from them. I can tell you are almost there and have worked very hard, your hard work will pay off, I promise!

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I had to find some of our models who managed to screw up and end up at the wrong airport. Finding them lodging in New York is a bitch, they had to stay overnight since the next flight to Atlanta wasn't until Saturday morning. Unfortunately that meant I had the film crew to deal with, they HATE delays. Then I had to prepare some paperwork for our shysters so they can move on that real quick when the music team falls in love with you.

I hope you are well, I miss you! I hope you are ready for a big life my Tea Bag. I'll write more when it slows down and I get a chance. I was so busy I didn't even get my mani-pedi this weekend.

Kisses!

You look so damn sexy in that video! I can't wait until you get here! I have plans for your body...

Quote:

Oh my Angel Kate,
I was so worried that my heart when down south, lol, my dear Kate i was thinking you are very angry with me, never know you where so busy, to be honest with you my weekend was not that good yes cause i so much miss you and did not here from you babe all this kept me worried and be in door the whole Saturday and Sunday, i keep on checking my e-mail just to see if you have write me. all the same i feel happy reading from you and know you are busy not mad at me. I hope you are ok now? please i need you to get some rest babe too.

Yes regarding the video am using my mobile phone which i told you about, also my room is very small that i can make much moves this is just the problem my love should i repeat the video again? how i wish there is a camera that will be the best, am really confused now cause i don't want them to fall me after watching it. let me know what to do dear. have a lovely day.
Yours Love
TeaBag

I think we'll have him work harder on his audition, then switch to a different song.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Tea Bag,
Your body is a wonderland and I want to be Alice. I miss you so much.
Sorry this week is hella crazy with all the Smidgens needing last minute re-works and all I can do is think of you.
Darling Tea Bag, I do hope you do the video again but not just because of the lighting. You see I know you studied and studied and studied that song.
You did a very good job. I just need you to have more 'feeling' during your performance. Imagine being on stage surrounded by half naked dancers but no one looks at them, it is YOU they came to see. It is you they are spending a hella ton of money on. YOU.
How do you perform in front of fans? You dig deep inside your soul and PERFORM. Yes, feel the music, taste the words.
Point more. Grab your nutsack as if those nuts are so big, you can't control them! They have a mind of their own. Shake that body. You will be spectacular.

My love, I am dying for you to get your sweet ass here so please give your video that special Tea Bag charm that I know you have. I need you!

Love so much,
Kate

Quote:

Hello Kate,
Good morning my love, How was your night? hope you are in good health? my darling i got the shout this morning with a laptop the funny thing is my phone can't record any more, after trying using it nothing come out so kindly check out this one, meanwhile i most say thank for all the effort you are putting to get me down there as i can't wait to be with you too my love, as you know they say learning make perfect, am 0% on this but i know with the help i'll get from them i will be very perfect and give the people what they are looking up for, i so much believe in myself that i can do it and do it better. Kate am counting on you and i will not let you down, whatever means you can apply for me to be there soon kindly do my love cause am dieing to be with you soon.meanwhile don't over work yourself for me please. I look forward to read from you soon.
Have lovely day babe.
TeaBag

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n6dqrz50djjryyi/Capture_20141223.wmv?dl=0
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic