SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I like Ike (NSFW) Safari on Page 9!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I won't go into any background here as I've sorta beaten that to Death over the Years BUT this Lad has been with me off and on since Spring of 2012. since he hasn't learned his lesson yet I guess it's time to let Mr Man get raked over the coals one more time just for Shits and Giggles.

First off let's have us a good look at our Lad:

Ain't he Sweat?

So let us pick up from a few days back:

Quote:
Hi Candy

Good day to you, I hope this massage find you in good health? It has been while now I had from you since you don’t care about me anymore both Mals, any way I Want you to help me out candy here as am writing you am in Nigeria now, there are lot of girls here who want to travel out of here to aboard for as a sex workers , lot of them here, but the problem is the fiance to get them visa and ticket, hotel or place to stay over there, they will work and pay up all the money before earning their own money. So my love there is hug amount of money in this business with lot of profit, am writing you this to connect me to someone who is willing to do this business with me or if you are willing my love please get back to me as soon. You can call me on this number +DIALAMUGU.

With lot of love

Ike

Don't Care? Hug amount of Money? Hmmm...must think. Nah must go for it:

Quote:
Ikey? I do love you but you quit talking to me??? Pleeze my Big man let's talk kay?

I'm working with a new Manager who might be really interested Hun so let's make some money and then we can be together like we planned!!!

Later Gater,

Candy

PS - XOXO

And Just like I figured, Ike came a Muguing:

Quote:
Hi Love,

Thank so much for your reply, I so much believe in being together with you but you never help me, since u are working with new person am happy from what I read now, I only hope it shall come though this time? Cause I will be a happy man being with u as we planned before. Kindly give me call with the number I sent you, I will be happy to hear your voice for once. Meanwhile how is my babe doing ? I really miss u. And am looking for the best for the both of us. God bless looking forward for your reply soon.

Your love

Ike

And now it's Time to Drop the Dime cause Candy done said so!

Quote:
Ikey!!!!

I missed my Sausage sooooo much!!! I am doing fricktabulous now Hunny cause you are here with me cause I missed yu K? Yumm can hardly wait!!

I'm working with a new Manager and he is really good lots more better than that Mals and he has money. He calls hisself Fatty but his real nameis Art Krock and owns a Movide studio and a frecord comapnymtoo!!! Oooooh yhis is exciting Baby!!! Ikey Hun he is always looking for new talent and maybe we can makes this be our dreams cause I needs you and wants you kay?

Luve ya a bunch Babe,

Candy

Wait Mals has been replaced by Fatty? This oughta be interesting....

Added link to video thread and link to video - jc

Link to video thread
Direct link to video

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip

Last edited by oscarpiles on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:53 am; edited 4 times in total
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So it looks like Ike (Alliteration eh?) has the Treble firmly embedded in his Greasy mouth yet again:

Quote:
Yes that is my babe gal, hmmm I so much miss u too, just I've no choice as Mals let me so down, babe your man want to be with u my love as we both planned, so tell me how is going to work? Coz u are bring me in, mind u my love as u know I don't have any money with me, things are not OK with me so am really hoping on you that u will not let me down, that things will be more better this time? Am really counting on you my love coz I want to be with you serious, kindly have a chat with him on this and let me know the out come. meanwhile babe what car are u sending to me this Xmas? I really miss u so much my love, plz don't let my love down again. Am writing with all my heart.
Yours love
Ike

Wow what a Let down! Things will be More Better for the 'Cashman' I can guarantee it:

Quote:
Ikey my Big Liver Mann! I'm on theTrain and its bumpling a lots k?

I Lobe you so much and wnat you here with me soooon ok?Fuukc my Merloot!1 shititspilled! We can can get this new business going with my new Manager and then you'll have lots of money and Ipromise \Hun that nothing will go wrong .yu says thatb you can get mee dke Fuk Ik thisis bad hang on... Stooppid train there its smoother now.

Hunny KrocK is a good man with lots of connections and he can make us both lots of Money or as he calls it Scrilla for some funny reason but shit itts driving me nut! If youcan get me some contacts and maybe some pictures then I'll see what I can do my Sausage and then we cans be together like we be dreaming of kay?//?

Later Gator.

Ccandy

PS - Love you my BibMr. Man! Yum!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Ass Clown is getting Dumber(er):

Quote:
Hello candy my sweet pie, I so much understood your massage, but my love u know sending u one or 2 pix is easy, but I have to bring this gals together for that. Which will cost me little amount of money. Please u have seen the once I did for mals I can let u down, I just need this to kick on let start and I will send u much pix, meanwhile talk things out with this guy so we can start something, is not about making of money but long team business with him. Honey I ask u to send me a car but you did not respond on that hmmmm hope u are not angry over that? Just have it in mind that I care about u so much and am missing u here my love.
Yours love
Ike

Hmmmm Indeed:

Quote:
Ikey my Luv,

I could never bee mad at my Big Lover boy!!!! You are so sweat and Iuv you more better every day okay? Hunny I don't have the money to send you a car Silly Mr. Man yu know I wasn't working for a long time and jsut started again with that nice Mr. KrocK and can maybe soon tho I'm thinking. What kind of car yu wanting Ikey??? Something nice I hope caus I like driving in stylewith my Sausage closest to me in his big strong arms andum can hardly wait yum!

Hunny I'll talk to Mr. KrocK and tell him what you are gonna provide and maybe you can round up someof these Actresses so he knows what you are about K? Then Hunny I can make sure we both hvae a good business together like we was dreaming before!

Later Gator,

Candy

PS - Luv You!!!!

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ike is starting to really seem interested; well interested enough to start pulling crap off the Internet that is:

Quote:
Most people believe that I LOVE You is the best thing you can say to anybody. But the truth is I Love You Too has a greater impact on heart.. I love you more than words can define, feelings can express and thought can imagine. When I dream, I dream of you. Maybe one day, dreams will come true. Because, I really love you.
I can’t promise that I’ll be here for the rest of your life but I can promise that I’ll love you for the rest of mine. Thanks for the details on your msg i'll be waiting for your update my love, regarding the car I was only pulling your legs but if u buy me one hmmmm I will be happy, so let hit the road with good deal my love. Just missing u over here. Hope u are better today? Well let me wait to see the out come of the meeting u will have with Mr KrocK. Love u
Ike

The Lazy Tool wasn't answering this evening:

Quote:
Ikey? I caled yu and yu didnt answer Hunny??? Yu ok cause am worried Mr. Man k? Wanys sooo much to hear your sweat voice.
Love you bunchs

Ccandy

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang the Lad is asking for it:

Quote:
Yes love I saw the miss call this morning as u know it was late here when u called, I try calling back the number but is voice msg. My love kindly call me again, I so much miss u here my love.
Love u
Ike

And so he shall receive eh?

https://soundcloud.com/oscarpiles/ikey

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After Ginger's phone call Ike went silent for quite a few days. After a few Pokes he did return:

Quote:
Hi my golden candy, sorry for the delay. how are you doing today? my love am miss u so much here. well i have little cold but am better today, meanwhile i"ve wrote mr Krok today, am waiting for his reply and let me know what he want and how he want it to be, darling tell me do u miss me? how are u doing? can u send me some of your pic i miss u? also try and give me call since i cant reach u on my own, i love u please take care .kisssssssssssssssssssss
Ike

And he Wrote to Mals for some reason:

Quote:
Hi Mals it's has been while i hard from you, how are you doing? hope you are good? kindly get back to me.
Ike

AND to Mr. Krok:

Quote:
Hello Krok.
Good morning to you, i do believe this massage find you in good health, my name is Canoe but my friend Candy and Mals do call me Ike, i've been a good friend of candy for past years i got to know her from mals who wanted to have a production with me here in Africa but did not workout do to the police case he had then and i've not hard from him since then. meanwhile candy can tell you about all she knows about me. am a man who is willing to work with you and put my best in this busiess. i do believe by now she has brife you much about me and the propser ?kindly get back to me with your teams and condition on this and i promise you will not regeat working with me.
You can as well contact me on this number as i will like us to talk on phone.
+DIALAMUGU

I won't 'regeat' working with you Ike Trust Me!

Quote:
Sup my Ike,

I been rapping with my New Ho Candy here and it is looking fine round these parts and she be telling me you gots a proposal that can make us some fine Scrilla so why don’t you tell Fatty what you got in mind dig? See Player Hitlanta is always looking for some new talent and making the green being on scene if you know what I mean?

Ike Fatty be a straight shooter and would be doing an Honest split cause he don’t run no Shit and that’s the Gospel cause Fatty done said so! Now show me what you got and I’ll give it some thought!

Peace out,

Art

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah the dreaded Double Post...

Ike has been all over the Posse so while setting the stage I figured I put some of it out there. Let's see what the nice 'Cashman' has to say:

Quote:
Goodevening Mr Krok,
Thanks for getting back at me, well i do understand all you mean but we need to work with one mind to achieved our aim in this business, my proposal goes this way i can provide you with models who is ready to shoot with us, but i don't know the kind of production you wish to shoot with this gals? our black African models i can still send you some simple of pix i work with mals, but we have to agreed on the teams cause i work with my whole heart and achieved the best in everything i do. i believe in making good money in business. i've a lot of model who is willing to come abroad to work as sex worker but they need a spouses to get them there also a place they will stay and workout the money.

Let's just say its part of a learning curve. Knowing a friend, lover or business partner intimately is pretty much a requirement for me so I am glad that You have been so open. want to succeed in our Business. This should be Fun. I like teaching a Dumb man how to be a success and how to be a good partner. I know U aren't 100 per cent Comfortable with me, This can be very hard for anyone involved in this industry so don't worry. I need U to do something very important for this production. an adult picture so nothing too serious OK? What we really (REALLY NEED) is a very large African for this movie. Which i will find the best nothing but the best able to perform and be comfortable showing what they got. It's your turn to make our Business work Krok and I don't like being disappointed do I?Now let me know your budget on this business where you plan to shoot this movie any strip you have for it? what are the kind of models you need? i mean there look?

He did attach six photos of Scantily Clad Women all harvested from his RL Facebook. Nice Guy Eh? Best treat him to some Fatty Logic:

Quote:
Sup my Ike,

Now it’s looking to Fatty like you gots the goods to make the scene if you knows just what I mean? See Dawg Fatty ain’t no small time Clucker **DELETED** like that Dirty Sarnchez Mals now is he? Player we be ruling the Big Dirty here in Atlanta and when we be walking all them Brothers steps aside cause they needs to abide! Suckers they be showing respect cause me and my Posse is here to collect!

If you is Digging this Ike then maybe you can show Fatty something he is gonna like! Find him the Biggest and the talentest cause that is what this Biz demands if you understands? We at Hitlanta be needing the Meat cause there ain’t nothing tasting so Sweet!

You don’t be worrying bout no Budget cause my Wallet is fat and that’s all I’m gonna say about that. Hitlanta runs the goods and the controls the Hoods and that’s the Gospel cause Fatty done said so.

Now before we start all real like I need to do some proper splaining Ike. See we at Hitlanta have a street Cred and you be needing a Name to show the World some of that Fame. See Fatty be needing you to have a proper Hustler handle and thinks he has decided you you ain’t gonna be derided. Fatty now Dubs you Young Tea Bag and Nevermore will you take any **DELETED** Slag!

Peace out,

Art

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG, Fatty returns! If he needs a shyster, let me know?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That phone call is some good..... hahaha!
"I'm on the floor.....on the floor"....
I am loving it Cool

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Wait until you hear Fatty speak. It will put you on the Floor (Trust me).

So Young Tea Bag responds:

Quote:
Hello Art
Good evening and thank for your respond to my massage. To be frank
with you Art i did not understood your masasage very well, just want
to make it clear to you that am just in a third world country Africa
not westen world where you are, there words we used here when we are
talking buiness and there are words we can't used, yes i do read and
write but not much like the westen world. what am mine trying to say
here please kindly used the words i can understand and do brake it
down to my understanding, the only thing i understood here is only the
location where you will be shooting the movies which you said is in
Atlanta, am very sure about myself provideing you with what you want
once it is made clear to me, but i don't have then money to spouse
this models to your country.

Meanwhile let me know if you are in need of only female models? when
are you making plans for this project? how soon? The picture i sent
you was just few of the models there lot of them, but our lifestyle in
Africa is totaly diffrent they believe in seeing and believeing, yes
you may be expacting picture of there nudes from me, but to be honest
with you getting those pix will cost me some money cause they have to
be taking care of and i need to hold a meeting with them you know what
i mean before they can exposed there body once again to me, reasons
are this has happen and there is nothing to show for it, since then my
model are not 100% trust in me, to gain there trust back i need to
prov to them this time is right.

Please in your reply kindly state your massage to my understanding,
One thing you should know about me, am always honest with my business
partners and i give them the best so i can gain more retunes and that
is business, i want us to have a long time project not just once and
you will like my job once you are honest with me, is not about the
money but longteam business matter to me most. If there are other
things you need me to do kindly state them, whatever i can do i'll be
honset to tell you yes but what i can't do i will be open to tell you
i can't.But I know there lot of business we both can do, I can tour
round our Africa countrys. So brother come up with something I will be
right here waiting your respond goodnight.
Best regards

Blah blah blah. Best pass him off to my New Main Ho:

Quote:
Sup My Young Tea Bag,

Player you is talking the Scene while Fatty be making the Green Dig? Brother we here in the Big Dirty be looking for it all cause we ain’t small; the Biz is the Dope so don’t hand me no **DELETED** Rope.

Dawg you gots to understand that Fattyplays for Keeps and likes to keep Peeps real close like just so they don’t we all gots skills and with that comes all the thrills. You know what I’m Saying?

So without wasting your **DELETED** Time Fatty is figuring that his Main Bitch Kate can be so sublime. This Ho is the Bomb and we calls her Lickety Spliff cause she don’t be talking no **DELETED**Shit! See here in Hitlanta we has us some proper reinforcements not like them other Suckers back in Atlanta.

So be expecting Lickety Spliff be hitting you on the Hip Old School and that’s the Gospel cause Fatty done said so.

Peace out,

Art

And when my Shyster comes into the Mess what should we be calling him?

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chetham, aka Cat Charley unless you think Donna Howe Esq might be more sympathetic to models?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, I wonder if Ike would like to work with Mooseknuckle Modelling?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hey Kate
Good evening to you, my name is Ike your email ID was giving to me by Krok,maybe i am a lil old fashioned but i believe writing brings out the deepest thoughts in us..i want to get to know what makes you tick,likes and dislikes and more about you..hope to read more about you..Let me know if you are the one i should deal with in this project? cause i can't understand much of Art massages to me i need a proper e-mail i can understand when reading it. meanwhile do send me some of your picture and your phone number so we can talk as well.Have a lovely evening
Best regards
Ike

Quote:
Dear Mr. Ike aka Mr. Young Tea Bag,

Mr. Krok asked me to provide you with information regarding opportunities with this business.

I do have some questions and some information, however I will send that off to you in the morning as it is nearing the end of my business day today. (and I have no idea what our business name is)

Please do understand, I am not at liberty to be on the phone chatting (since I'm already playing the voice of drunken Candy). I do not send off my photos as I am represented by an agency.

My contract stipulates agreed upon submissions of my voice and/or photo to third parties, and since you are not yet a formal employee, agent or partner, I will only be using email correspondence with you.

I do want you to know that Art has instructed me to refer to you as Mr. Young Tea Bag, or TB for short. Since it is your 'handle' you should familiarize yourself with it. I would like to see you sign off on your next email as 'Young Tea Bag'. It is imperative you build 'street cred' prior to joining Art's business.

I shall email you information in the morning.

Sincerely,

Kate
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Most Goddamnexcellent!!!

So Ike sent this a little while back but Fatty ain't responding just yet:

Quote:
Good evening Krok..
I've just drop a few note to Kate waiting her respond soon, meanwhile i hope this massage find you in good health? I will need to speak to you on phone if you don't mind, so kindly give me your mobile number or give me call on this number,+DIALAMUGU.By the way you are the boss here in this business so should i also be reporting to Kate too? I don't have clear picture yet of what your request are? this are things i need to know so i can work them out, also some few details i needed from you has not been giving to me. kindly make out time for me on this business as we all need the green dig right? Am making preparation on sending u some pix soon.
Good night
Ike

Soon we will have him talking like J-Roc from TPB if you know what I'm saying????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md7eIJ1o1Ko

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kate sent off a brief background of the company and the current demand.

Ike seems to think he can dip his pen in the company ink.

Quote:
Hey Kate

It”s really a long day to say, but the joy and over warm I got from reading your message, I can’t wait but to respond to it after reading.Kate I hope you had a restful evening? Mine wasn't too bad as I relaxed by the pool as I'm doing right now. The weather is a bit cooler today but we are still under a big heat wave with no end in sight. What we really need now is a lot of rain!

I’ve gone though your both massage and they are well understood, I apologize to my demand of your mobile number and picture, I do understand the details very well, but I so much believe we both will meet some day? Thanks for provide me with information regarding opportunities with this business.in your company, but you got it wrong saying since am not yet partner knowing I will be soon,Lol.

Well I accept our corresponding by email .Hmmm Mr Art giving me name? as Mr. Young Tea Bag, or TB well that is ok with me but my friends call me here CASHMAN how did that sound Kate? Let me hear from you regarding that. Yes I’ve made some exchange of e-mail but can’t understand much on his reply's, bring you into this I think we both have a long way to go and I know his interested in doing business with me. Regarding the part I can play in this company. I find 3 choice here:

Music talent (specifically new rap artists)
Adult film stars
Escorts to keep the talent happy

This area where I can find my self in,but am going to brake it down to your understanding,but before that like me give you details about myself and my business,I run a little firm I called city running. This firm is ruining for building the Entatement and raising roll model for business mind you is one man show for now financial situation, I do tour Africa most especially Wast African as a whole and some middle East, I won't make unreasonable demands on you during any of the business proceedings. I'm absolute professional I must say.

It's more of your one on one encounters where you'll really get to know my personal side. I'm simply loves to act like a playful guy when am in the mood. Yes it can be fun but is also quite pushy at the same time. It's just something you will have to get used to Kate. Even when you think am mad at you, am probably isn't but just seeing how far i can push you.In my line of business i like been open lay my card face up and honest to the call and hard work to bring out the best, i've not shoot any movie yet with any one as i try to do that in the year 2012 with Mills after my hard work and spending the little i've to put my models together he disappointed me and let me down, and i find it difficult with my models that am not been faithful with them,Kate you know what it means when your partner don't believe in you again and this really bring me down then.Just as i said financial capital is my problem.But my models has the skills to give the best production in adult movies etc.

Meanwhile we are Africa third world country and we believe in learning new things, I believe you can as well help to give them more training to the stranded you want? Since you now know what i can provide kindly give me details on the models? like there age, height,etc and let me know how many of them we need for a start? Here in Africa our girls are black and little fair, i don't know the choice you will made but i will be sending you some picture once we agreed on some thing, meanwhile my gals can't sex animal, i want us to agreed on that. if that is ok with you let me know my compensation in each production and my profit? let me know if you are to pay my models or me? Either way I'm sure you'll be happy with us.

Regarding Escorts gals they can do the job perfect as well, Kate there lot of young guy out there who can rap very well but do to financial problem they can find there way out, this is the reason why I need to be loaded cause I know where to find them and bring them up,as you can see our Africa artist are now selling good in western world of yours. Now I leave you here to give me details of the working of the company and other details.

With Love

TB

I have instructions from OP to 'learn him' one thing.
Quote:

Dear Young Tea Bag

I have read your response and must comment on the 'Cashman' name. It is, in this country, likened to a low level drug runner. I fear that name will set you back and prevent anyone from taking you seriously.

I have been reminded by Mr. Krok that I have misguided you in your 'handle' or your nickname. It will be Young Tea Bag. I do apologize for the earlier error and have been reprimanded severely. That mistake will not happen again.

Prior to us getting to know each other as friends, I wish to first communicate with you on a business level, hopefully you are agreeable to that since it is business that brings you to me.

I wish to understand your current enterprise, "City Running" more better. Can you provide me with very specific clarification on your enterprise? We may have problems using your current employee base (models/actors) if they are already signed on to your current venture. One thing I will be very cautious about is having our ducks in a row before we have our legal team prepare our contracts.

Speaking of ducks, I agree that you will not have your talent making sex videos with animals. That is a very small market according to our market research.

I am having some difficulty understanding the rest of your email and will read it again in the morning.

I do hope to hear from you soon,
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Before Kate was in touch with Ike, Fatty had a few words of inspiration of him:

Quote:
Sup My Young Tea Bag,

You be surmising correctly that Fatty runs the Show but we gotta keep our Kate in know Dig? See Dawg That Fine Ass Ho be taking care of the Bitches and the Riches so that’s something we need to be respecting. So you keep me and my Posse in the loop and we can be assured of the **DELETED** Coup Dig?

Brother I was Rapping at that Ho Kate or as I be calling her Lickety Spliff and she be working out some details on our Biz here in the Big Dirty. Player she will be giving you all the goods you has been asking for and that’s the Gospel cause Fatty done said so!

Peace out,

Art

Ike was kind of enough to keep Fatty in the Loop by forwarding the message he sent to Kate.

Obviously this pleased Fatty to no end:

Quote:
Sup My Young Tea Bag,

See that’s the Brotherhood and Honesty that makes Fatty proud to have found a fine **DELETED** like yourself to do Business with. Player I sees a more better situation here in the Big Dirty and that will be mean the Green be flowing in the door with each and every Big Ass Whore.

Now you keep my Bitch Kate in line and soon we be dropping the Dime if you know what I'm Saying?

Peace out,

Art

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Kate
Good evening to you and thanks for your responds, please feel free to ask me whatever you did not understand in any of my e-mail, as you know our writing may be little different as we write British English and you wrote American English do bear with me i will always try to add up what you will understand better.

I think i buy your idea on the name, let go with the name Young Tea bag,since we are about to meet each other i can say much till then, so you are welcome my friend and thank for the respond.

Regarding the enterprise? As i wrote to you is one man show, my arm is building up models for adult movies etc, i've not sign any contract or agreement with any of those models yet, i do agreed with them on getting the job for them and pay them, so now you stand the chance to let me know how we go about it as i don't think this is a problem to our both side, this the reason why you have to send me your contract bond that will let me understand all you need from me. so i expect it soon, thanks for accepting our part not to play with animals. Thank i will stop and wait for your reply have a nice evening.
with Love
TB

Quote:
Dear Young Tea Bag,

I am in agreement that it may take a bit of time for me to adjust to your British English and understand you more better. I will attempt to communicate in a way that you understand and do feel free to ask questions if I am not making myself clear.

I re-read your previous email and wanted to ask who Mills is? I do hope you have no prior commitments to other managing agents. While some contracts are easily dissolved, they can be problematic if you should suddenly strike it rich. Especially with the American contracts since the attorneys do tend to write iron clad contracts (meaning: if you signed ANY contracts at ALL, I need to know to protect our financial interests).

Let me know if I understand you correctly, you wish to provide female models to us?

Do you have any male models or actors you wish to incorporate into your submission? I ask because female models/actors are quite common and we do have so many of them (and because I know you like to take weird pics of yourself and send them to OP). I know we have a shortage of men (and pics for the lad card deck) for this business and we are looking for 'everyday' looking men. Our latest research shows that 'buff' men don't seem to get the high ratings. Market research shows:

"While most men watching adult movies do want the male in the video to have staying power, they are more likely to spend money on movies where the lead male character is an everyday guy without looking as if he spent a life in a gym working out. The feeling on this is the average, everyday guy wants to pretend he is the guy f*cking 3 girls at once...."

We would be very interested in male models/actors.

Regarding payment, etc...I do need to see what exactly you are bringing to the table prior to financial discussions. Most agents bring 20 at a time and we'll discuss price. I know we've done some great payments on single actors so let's figure out the number of viable models/actors and go from there.

Sincerely,
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lickedy Spliff Wrote:

Quote:
I know you like to take weird pics of yourself and send them to OP

That is so off Base I won't even bother commenting....

Now where were we?

Quote:
Candy: Ikey???
Ike: Yes honey
how are you doing?
Candy: Am great now your here Hun! Missed yu sooo much!
Ike: same here
am just replying mr Krok and Kate msg
babe how do we go about this business?
Candy: Ikey Miss Kate takes care a lot of Business for us here and she is good. Really smart I think but I perform you know.
Ike: ok
Babe are you promise me this time is real?
Candy: Aww Ikey why yu saying thtast???
Ike: cause am working hard here to put things in other so we both can be together that has been our dreams?
Candy: I like that Hunny!
Maybe you could perform with me my Sausage?
Ike: cause i really want to c u
Lol
You wish to come down there to sign MOU with this company
what do you think?
Candy: What do oyu meen by MOU Babe?
Ike: Cause honey there lot of way we can make good money
from what kate wrote to me
u know i've to take care of you very well and provide u babe?
So babe once this business drop i need you by my side to help me out ok
Candy: Mr. Man yu know I'll be by your side. Hopefully in bed!!!
Ike: Lol
not only in bed both work
Candy: We could make a movie together isn't that great Hunny?
Ike: hahahahaha
we can have lot of fun but not making movie together ok
Candy: Hom Cum Ikey? It would be fun and I could show yu wghat to do!
Ike: hey honey you have not sent me pix
Yes that i know u will
Candy: I will tonight when I'm feel naughty k?
Candy: You'd be good in the movies Hunny! You have all the right equipment. Yum!
Ike: i will be waiting for that
hahahaha
u sure?
Candy: I am sure Ikey.
Ike: But i can't perform on Camera
Candy: Why not Hunny?
Ike: coz am not good in that
and don't want to
Candy: Am sad. You don't want to be wit me?????
Ike: hmmm are you really sure
Do you know how hard am working to be with you?
Candy: Ikey I can mkae it happen. You don't need to act much and then I can have my sausage and make money too okay?
Maybe all you'd need to do is sing a bit before we gort naked
Ike: Honey from the contract am going to sign with Mr Kroc we have lot of money ok
Candy: Yeha butt we could be together on Camera too!!! Pleeese Mr Man??
Ike: I will tink about it
Candy: Awww Hunny it will be Piles of Fun!
I've been tellling Miss Kate about my Great Big Sausage!
Ike: Lol
Miss Kate said she is was a model before but she is old now.
Candy: She is pretty and not that old. I'd like to do scenes wit her if she was still working.
Ike: ohh
i will be very happy man meeting u soon candy
Candy: I'd make yu reel Happy Hunny!
Ike: yes i know
cause u are funny
Candy: What would yu like to do to me Ikey???
Ike: Hmmmmm
Not much Rough hot sex
Candy: Why Nott?
Ike: I will crate a hole in your Ass and pussy
hope is still pink?
Candy: Yu know it is my Big Strong Man.
Ike: Yes
yeah
Candy: Hunny I need to get ready to film a scene kay?

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ike is doing his best to get some Cash from everyone involved:

Quote:
Hi Mals
where have you been all this time? you never care to write me none to find out about me? yet you call me brother is this really your life? This is very bad man you have to make things right,where is Candy now? kindly get back to me soon.
Ike

Since Mals is the Canadian Pron Producer with a Heart of Gold he needs to respond:

Quote:
Canoe? I haven't heard from you for a long time. How are you? I'm doing okay but can't comment too much on Candy. She went to work for some Big time Hustler in the States.

Talk soon Brother,

That ought to appease him eh? Or not...

Quote:
hi Mals
i've read your msg, meanwhile i wrote you so many time that you refused to reply my msg, meanwhile i want to ask you the way forward Mals. i could remmber you told me you do keep promise and you dont joke with them let me know the way Mals

Promises? Oh yeah there was something about Money wasn't there? Best sleep on it.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Candy got a bit Drunk last night and took a Funny Selfie for Ike's Benefit:

Quote:
Mr.Man? Where yu be??? I wants my Sausage bad! Yummy. I was playing with the timer on my Camera and this went off I thought it was funny. Yu like Ike? Hahaha thtsa's funny cause it rhyymes.
Luve you my Big Big Mann!
Ccandy
PS – XOXO

Ike appears to like it:

Quote:
That is a good one my pink pussy babe candy, wow thank it make my day, happy sunday my love.

Meanwhile Ike is still trying to get 'Just What he Deserves' from Mals:

Quote:
Brother Mals.
If you can't remember any more is ok by me but what way forward now? apart from the money and gift iteams you also promise to teach and send me link and how to download whatever and need on net. so let me know the way we go this time mals meanwhile am in Nigeria now,

Blah Blah Blah. Best Respond eh?

Quote:
Canoe my Brother,
The Money and the gifts were to go to our production (which never happened) as it was all confiscated by the authorities. You must remember that? And I really don't know what you mean by a link to download whatever on the net.

Other than that how are you?

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Kate

Yes is nice to know you will bear with me in writing as it stands now, I know with time i’ll meet up to your standard, once again thank for the understanding, I do understand your massage and if I find any difficult I will ask. Meanwhile let me say happy Sunday to you, and to apologize for my late reply as I was very busy in a with a friend of mine yesterday.

Regarding Malls I think Candy and Mr Krok can tell more about him, he was the one am talking about in 2012 we had a deal to shoot video in Ghana but he fall me, and disappointed me after all my effort and hard work I put in including my money. That is just the story, so the deal did not come true for a reason he know alone. So I did not have any commitment or contract with any company as it stand now, So your lawyer can perper the contract bond. And your financial interests is well protected.

Also regarding the Models /actors, yes am willing to provide you with 5male actor and 30 female models if that is ok with you, for a start, yes I know you have female models much but as you know this once are African and there are different from what you have over there, and is going to save in many ways both escorts etc cause I do go for the best even when I know it cost me a lot.

As you know I can provide you lot of Actors but I want us to have the first contract with you and from there we go on. So let me know what you can offer on this business mind you am going to buy them visa and ticket etc.

Sincerely,

TB

Quote:
Dear Young Tea Bag,

Thank you for your wishes of a happy Sunday. I extend the same to you.

I am sorry to hear of a disappointing business venture you had with Malls, did you sign any contracts with him?
Sometimes bad things happen but when one door closes, another opens. I am glad to be that door opening for you.

I will connect with Mr. Krok on Monday to see if your 35 submissions would be of interest to this company.
Once they have been approved, we can go forward with contracts. I think 35 is a good number to start with and once you see how well we treat you, you will
surely want to keep your submissions with us.

I hope to touch base with you later and perhaps we can know each other more better as these negotiations continue.

Sincerely,

Kate
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Kate,

Thank you for your massage, i do believe this massage find you in good health?Meanwhile i did not signed any contract with Malls just as i said in my e-mail,Yes i do believe a new door has open for good, i'll be waiting for your update regarding our contract, Yes first step in every new business matter most, am the type that like my partners and models to be happy with me, is not just about the money but long team business pay most and good relationship, Kate my regard to everyone.i wait to read from you soon.
Sincerely,
TB

Quote:
Dear Young Tea Bag,

Thank you, yes I am in good health and I do hope you are too. I am glad you signed no contract with Malls as that could have impeded our business opportunity.

I will work on getting paperwork together for you to review. Please note that since this is a holiday week, we may not be able to proceed with finalizing details for review until next Monday.

I do hope you have a lovely day,

Kate
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Young Tea Bag seems to have set his sights on Kate which is causing Fatty some concern:

Quote:
Sup My Young Tea Bag,

Brother my main Bitch Kate been passing Fatty some fine Ass Intel about your stable so why ain’t you keeping the Boss in the Loop? See Dawg, Fatty don’t take no Mess he’s gonna Confess so if you plays the game then we all gets Fame dig?

Now Player let Fatty have a looks at your Cast so he can see if this relationship is gonna last.

Peace out,

Art

After a bit he did respond (With Love):

Quote:
Dear Art

Good evening, Sorry that am not giving you update as it should be.From now on i will, meanwhile Kate told me there is Holidays this week and she will get back to me on Monday, So i will be waiting on the contract bond once i reviewed it and is ok with me, i will hold the meet with all my models and take a new picture of everyone so you can make your choice, i will be sending it with their details so you can make your choice but all i know am giving the best nothing but the best Africa queens and i know you will like them and be happy to work with them as time goes on. once again good evening and have a nice day.

With Love

TB

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ike went silent on Candy until today but that will be solved in a Fatty kinda way:

Quote:
My pink babe, am good today. I so much miss you too my love. Am having cold here so i 've to be in door for some time but am getting better today. Kate said they are on holiday she will get back to me on Monday with the contract bond, meanwhile am working on my models for now. Love u
Ike

Fricking Kate? ooooooooooooo!

Quote:
Ikey? Yu scared me going away like that I thought you didn't luvme any more.Pleeze don't do that again okay? ...My Sausage it would make me the happiest girl in the world on Thnaksgiving.

Luve Ya!

Candy

PS - I really wan tto taste my Big Mr. Man bad! Yum

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Team Ikey (Wait What?) has been taking the Loooong Weekend in Stride so there isn't too much to report. Candy did get kinda lonely though:

Quote:
Ikey where you at? I miss yu and it's Thanksgiving. Baby please tell me yu are okY

Luv yu,

As per Usual Ike hasn't been feeling well:

Quote:
My pink babe, am good today. I so much miss you too my love. Am having cold here so i 've to be in door for some time but am getting better today. Kate said they are on holiday she will get back to me on Monday with the contract bond, meanwhile am working on my models for now. Love u
Ike

Definitely More Better Eh?

Quote:
Ikey? Yu scared me going away like that I thought you didn't luvme any more.Pleeze don't do that again okay?

Hunny can you take picture for me so ...? My Sausage it would make me the happiest girl in the world on Thnaksgiving.

Luve Ya!

Sadly our Big Movie Producer doesn't seem to be able to take Photographs:

Quote:
HmmmmmMy pink pussy candy, how can you say i don't love you? then tell me who my love belong to? just that i miss u so much and each time i keep writing you it really touch me that you are far from me, how i wish u are too close to me honey? babe i've little problem with my camera and they are working on it, even i need to take some picture for Mr Art too, but am waiting on the contract first and let see how everything will work out for our good my love. i will be very happy to be with you soon.
Love u
Ike

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic