SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

US Safari, Golden Pith: 8 safaris, 21K miles

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, another interesting turn.

Atlanta Lad just copied Sue's email and forwarded it on to Fake Lad, with the following comment:

Quote:
Subject: Good Job

This is the confirmation i was waiting to get from the client her self. See my brother i was misled and this guy was just playing with ma life. i have seen clearly that the job was yours and he was the one who stole it from you but denia to tell me the truth. He made me waste too much of my money for nothing and you were a good guy for not setting me up cuz you could have done that easilly. Thanks again. Enjoy your hard work and chop the cleint as much as you can. I'm not too much of an internet guy since my job is wash wash if ever you need me to show her business and will be here willing and ready to work with you. Thanks my guy sorry if i ever insulted you by any means.

God bless the hustle

The good news is that we have clearly driven an unbreakable wedge between Lagos Lad and Atlanta Lad. They will never work together again. That's got to hurt Lagos Lad's business. I'd also wager that AL will be leary of working with any other lads from home after this. The other good news is simply that AL still has no idea he was in fact set up. He spent a fortune not because of Lagos Lad, but because of Capone and me.

The bad news is that once again we see Atlanta Lad is a successful scammer, and one who is proud of this line of 'work.' I hated him before, I hate him infinitely more now. "God bless the hustle"???? Bastard. Mad

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cant fake lad throw him a bone (fake victim he has no time for)
It just seems like there is a too good opportunity to pass to get more out of him, to me.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trying to set up something with Fake Lad definitely opens possibilities, but also risks that are probably not worth it. Right now he's a believer. I don't want to trip up and change that.

The one thing I do wish I could do would be to find someone in either media or law enforcement, or better yet both working together, who might want to watch a wash-wash con artist in operation. If there were any chance of getting his sorry ass deported, and I could remain anonymous, I'd love to send him a "client" to pull his scam on.

But I don't really see that happening.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe fake lad could offer an agreement, that they help each other with sue.

fake lad will talk to sue, that his collegue (AL) had just some problems, but they are solved now, and that they two (means AL alone) should get another meating with sue. this way, AL will be grateful towards FL, and might even tell interesting stuff about lagos lad. and then lagos lad gets a mail from gomer Twisted Evil

that would at least squeeze another safari out of him.

oh, and by the way, fake lad could tell, that he already met sue, and that it is quite common for her to be a few hours late Twisted Evil (which she would of course never admitt). that would let the victim look a bit weaker, but she still has the money...

for this new meeting, they should arrange something in a very expensive hotel (I'm thinking about the most expensive suit in a really expensive hotel). AL should send pics and the bill to FL in order to proof that it is all legit (because there are no webcams on that room). and there, he can also pull his wash-wash.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Atlanta Lad once again reaches out to Fake Lad, eager to work together:

Quote:
My Chairman now that this woman has turn back to you my advice is we strike the iron when it is hot. We showam business be4 she turn to some body else. You know with time story d weak. You fit reach me on 001xxxxxx. I d beg of u mk
We stop the insult n if ever i b don insults you make you forgive me.

God bless the hustle.

My regards to u

Sent from my iPhone

Bastard.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
pigeonbait
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paging Atlanta Lad.. Please pick up your boarding pass at the airline counter....

<i>Just watch and look what will happen to u bastard, you will die slowly
am promising you by the power of my God Iseh and they will all repay
all those money which you have eaten. you are dead

Mr. Blackstone is trying to spoil the good name of this her company. He is a deadly hacker !</i>
bearwitch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just made my way through this whole epic saga and wanted to thank Juan Freizwidatt and Capone for a great baiting story. It has inspired me to join this forum and start learning the art of baiting myself so that I can cause some lad pain. I hope I can someday achieve something like this.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, and I'm glad you enjoyed this bait! Very Happy It was very unusual, to say the least. I've been baiting for 11 years but never dreamed I'd be yanking a US-based lad around.

It just shows that you never know where any bait may lead. So grab a lad from the Surplus forum and have at it! It's fun, and it serves a great social purpose. Win-win.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic