SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

US Safari, Golden Pith: 8 safaris, 21K miles

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, the map is impressive. just keep in mind, that ATL-SAN-LAX-ATL (SAN-LAX by car, via tihuana.) and ATL-LAS-SEA-ATL were roundtrips, but he bought either single way tickets (especially in las vegas, the flight to seattle and from seattle back to atlanta), or round-trip-tickets and abandoned the return flight (maybe there was a return flight from las vegas to atlanta).

and one more thing: there were 2 trips to Seattle, the second one is missing in that map. Wink

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love that map. Think of all that wasted money! Nice! Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
safari
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
Thanks to member helpful hinter, we now have a map of Atlanta Lad's travels. ]

Wow.seems like AL has seen more of America than the citizens.
Would he mind authoring a tourist guide:- "America The Wild" Laughing

Associate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The bait is dead but I can't resist taunting AL from my fake lad account. He spent so much and traveled so many miles. It has to gall him that fake lad just keeps taking money with zero effort.

Quote:
HEY SMALLBOI HOW MUCH U TAKE FROM DI MAGA DIS WEEK ?I TAKE 50000USD 2DAY ANDSHE SEND ME 70000US FRIDAY.

U R A FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. U TINK U SMART BUT U LOOSE OKAY .

GIV UP WIT UR IDIOT FRENDT IN LAGOS . U NEVER TAKE 1NAIRA .

HAV A NICE DAY OKAY.

ONE LUV
CHUKS

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love that taunt. Rubbing salt and lime juice in the wound. Nice.....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Juan, You are truly an evil man. Twisted Evil Laughing

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
<snip>
HAV A NICE DAY OKAY.

ONE LUV
CHUKS

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!! Love it! LOL! Twisted Evil Laughing Very Happy
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy This is one awesome bait.

Well done to all involved for such massive destruction of time and capital.

The Scaminator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the taunts, AL must be wishing he had hair to pull out. I also love how CHUKS sounds so much like MR. G0MER.

ONE LUV! Smile
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On request from Capone, I put Atlanta Lad's phone number through my phone chain. I pulled out all the stops, sending it out to 1000 lads. Here is a sampling of the responses I got from lads who called:

Quote:
FROM BARR REX NEWMAN I CALLED YOU CALL ME BACK

Quote:
We Just Called Your Number <snip> Not Going Why?

Quote:
What Is Wrong With Your Ph <snip>?

Quote:
I called your line but it was ring.

Quote:
I have tried calling your number and its not going through,Can you
please call me soon as you get this mail.I sent you my phone number in
my previous mail.I must also inform you that my email box is very
secure so you can send me the MTCH numbers via email or scan and
attached the payment receipt to me via email.

Quote:
I called you to take the payment information please you can send it here on email i will peak it up.

Quote:
I am here by apologizing for the delayed of your mail however I don’t knew how to explain things to you but I try your number many time but fail to get you so please you can also call me here for the finalizing of the transfer according to your world.

Quote:
I tries calling but your number is going voice mail.

Quote:
You gave me a wrong number to call and if you are serious to deal with this transaction then you will give me a correct information

Quote:
i have been trying to reach you on the cell line you provided but all to no avail as all my efforts proved abortive, on this note , i will sort for another alternative by sending you a text message so that you will kindly get back to me .

Looks like he got a flood of calls and turned his phone off. Twisted Evil

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping I'm sure he must be cursing Fake Lad right about now. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how about having fakelad teasing AL. it's always nice to get a rant of a lad.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fakelad / AL relationship? Do we know if the lads do taunt each other or is this purely a baiting construct? I can see it gets fantastic results but I'm curious about the real work dynamics.

Sand Timer - Danilla 2yrs
Sand Timer - John Smith / David Coleman / James Pearson

"The person that went to the bank say is like you are playing a fast one on me,Because the cashier was just laughing at him"

"PLEASE IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE "SCAMWARNERS" REFERENCE ON THE INTERNET ... THE INFERENCE THAT SOMEHOW THAT I AM RUNNING A SCAM IS HURTFUL TO MY BUSINESS"

"GUY U DE VERY WICKED AND HEARTLESS."

Whip
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are competitive. There have been plenty of 'insult baits' posted over the years so yes, it's very clear that they do taunt and insult each other. Regularly.

I will probably bring Fake Lad back into play later, but there's no rush. I'd really rather see AL approach me first.

One thing about using a fake lad in any bait is taking care not to overuse him. Keeping it realistic is the key.

I think the best use of a fake lad I ever did was in a bait where my fake lad met up with my fake character at a fake safari resort. That gave the read lads extra impetus to try to get to the resort and get my character's money before the fake lad wiped her out. They went ballistic when my character gave the laptop she had promised to the real lad to fake lad instead. She was punishing the real lads for their failure to meet her as promised. Such whining! Very Happy

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Makes sense - thank you for the info. I like the idea of the last one.

Sand Timer - Danilla 2yrs
Sand Timer - John Smith / David Coleman / James Pearson

"The person that went to the bank say is like you are playing a fast one on me,Because the cashier was just laughing at him"

"PLEASE IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE "SCAMWARNERS" REFERENCE ON THE INTERNET ... THE INFERENCE THAT SOMEHOW THAT I AM RUNNING A SCAM IS HURTFUL TO MY BUSINESS"

"GUY U DE VERY WICKED AND HEARTLESS."

Whip
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JF Was that the safari where two groups of lads met under the web camera? Or who did that one?

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that one was one of The Monsignor's. Not mine, I'm sorry to say.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember the Cameroon incident. Your lad was so motivated by fake lads getting the money. Its nice to play lad against lad.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been a week since Fake Lad last taunted Atlanta Lad. Time for one more round. I'd love to provoke an angry response.

Quote:
BRODA DI MAGA BI VERY VERY VEX WIT U NAU .U FUCK UP BIG .BUT I THANK U 4 U BI SSUCH A IDIOT .UR OGA NO WRITE NO MORE ,DIS IS GOOD .NAU I HAVE MY MAGA BACK ALL 2 MYSELF AN SHE PAY ME BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MONEY .HOW U EVER GO TO USA AN BI SUCH A FOOL ?? DIS MAGA BEG 2 GIV MONEY AN U DON TRY 2 TAKE IT . I DONT UNDERSTAND .U R SMALLBOI BUT U R MORE SMARTER DEN UR OGA .BUT U BOTH LOOOSE OKAY .I LAUGH COS U MAIK FUN OF ME AN SAY I TAKE SAMLL MONEY .IDIOT OF U .WHO WIN NAU ?

HAV A NIC E DAY .

ONE LOVE,
CHUKS

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An interesting twist. I had one email from Lagos Lad after the failed Aspen meet but not a peep from Atlanta Lad. Until now. He sent this email 4 times in succession, twice to my old 'hacked' account and twice to my new one:

Quote:
Hello Mrs Susan
It been a while since we communicated i've been working on getting all the document.
Well i manage to get all your late husband document and important fils please open the attachment.
Keep it save and make sure no body else get to it.

kind Rgards

But: none of those mails included the attachment he talks about.

I think it's safe to assume that any attachment he intended to send would be malware. I have little doubt he wants to find a back door to Sue's bank account. No way I'm clicking on any attachment from this piece of slime!

He will get no reply.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if it is malware, the email-provider might have deleted it in order to protect you (especially the sending mail-provider does that).

they occasionally do something like that to prevent malware from spreading.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just finished reading a novel written in 1890. It was surprisingly fun, though certainly melodramatic.

I decided to use some of the flavor of that book in a reply to AL, with copy to LL:

Quote:
Dear Messieurs Atlanta Lad & Lagos Lad:

I shall not be opening the document you sent. Nay! For I have been warned by Mr. Fake Lad, my knight in shining white armor! He hath shown me that you are but a deceiver, a loathsome criminal merely seeking to obtain money from me by evil means! How base! How immoral!

I ever so regret that I once doubted Mr. Fake Lad for he hath shown himself to be the only honest and trustworthy person in this entire affair! You, however, have deceived me time and time again: Atlanta, Las Vegas, San Diego, Jackson Hole, Aspen -- at each turn you have left me alone and stranded and failed your duties -- duties which an esteemed Diplomat should consider sacred! Yet throughout, despite my ill-considered doubts, Mr. Fake Lad hath labored ceaselessly on my behalf, selflessly and honestly, quietly yet diligently, with the sole pursuit of seeing my mission completed! While you tarried and toyed with me! I am sorely appalled.

Lo, if only you had been so dedicated! But no, your personal greed hath overtaken your integrity and left you a mere spectral image of your esteemed self. How sad! How tragic!

But now I can rest confident in the assurance that Mr. Fake Lad will see my path to fruition! Forsooth, all that now stands between my and the fulfillment of my years of struggles to conclude this affair is a mere $35,000 for Homeland Security certification! Can you begin to imagine? How many years have I suffered, how much have I paid, all for the want of a simple certification which you, had you been truly competent, would have recognized immediately! But nay! You saw merely phantom obstacles! Oh, how much of my time, effort, and expense you did waste! When it really is so easy! I feel deeply wronged by your lack of respect and competence. Lo, the time I wasted! And for naught! Fie on thee!

I now pass into the realm of righteousness and fulfillment. Would that you had done your sworn duty, but nay, you were blinded by your greed and incompetence.

Again, I praise God for Mr. Fake Lad. At last, at very long, long last, I can see the light twinkling at the end of a long, dark, and evil tunnel. My revered husband shall at last have his final say!

And with no thanks to either of you.
You are both dead to me.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fie, and shall AL be given the chance to redeem himself and cease his churlish behavior.? For lo, the future may hold unforseen paths to righteousness that, should AL avail himself of good advice, may lead true humility.

Or something like that. You're better than I am at this.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic