SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

US Safari, Golden Pith: 8 safaris, 21K miles

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in from Lagos Lad:

Quote:
Hello Susan,

I wrote you since yesterday and have not heard from you,why ? Why there is always a problem 10mimutes to your meeting with Mr.Marcus ?

I feel sad while writing this email because the man I introduced to help you is left stranded without your concern. I am appealing to your conscience,to call him and know how he is doing and an arrangement ,on how he can go back. He is stranded and very sad. I withhold further statement but I would like you to do something . Meeting him would be a point of this success. I thought you said,you want to settle this once and for all,what then is happening now ? Write me back and try to call Mr.Marcus .

Ah, lad pain. I love it. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Methinks this lad is not done yet....methinks JF and Capone are conferring somewhere like two devils with horns shiny and tails twitching in evil conspiracy.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LL wrote:
I withhold further statement

I think he got the same playbook that Turd uses, although it should be "researve", not withhold.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil Lol I love waking up and reading the latest letter from the Lagos Lad. Could it be the AL's wife said not to come home unless you get the money? Razz

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
safari
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping
From the turn of events here,I'm 100% sure that these lads are not yet done.
It's just a matter of days before they declare that they accept to meet sue for the "last" time.
Do we all know something called gamblers fallacy ?

"The gambler's fallacy, also known as the Monte Carlo fallacy or the fallacy of the maturity of chances, is the mistaken belief that if something happens more frequently than normal during some period, then it will happen less frequently in the future, or that if something happens less frequently than normal during some period, then it will happen more frequently in the future."
-----
There is another way to emphasize the fallacy. As already mentioned, the fallacy is built on the notion that previous failures indicate an increased probability of success on subsequent attempts.
--sourced from Wikipedia--
jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm really loving these emails. Such a joy! And I'm sure this crew is going to be very cautious about their victims in the future, which translates to fewer. Of course, if Atlanta lad, actually got a job, which he may need to do to pay the credit card date, there would be few still. Altogether a win/win situation.

Like Juan, the optimal outcome would be to have LE arrest him and either deport or investigate. Unfortunately, this isn't LE's focus.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

any chance to get proof that he is stranded?

maybe arrange a new meeting, if he shows up... Twisted Evil

I doubt that these two lads use the word stranded if it is not serious. Twisted Evil

maybe sue was there, and she saw mr, markus in that red scarf, as mentioned in the calls. and she could tell him, that he showed her a fascinating new way of earning money. black colored bank notes, and they can be washed with an expensive liquid. Twisted Evil

AL will hate that.

EDIT: honestly, knowing that he is stredded under hash conditions in aspen is just the icing on a very big and tasty cake.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Fishing for fun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those guilt ridden texts are priceless.

Last edited by Fishing for fun on Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
pigeonbait
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Susan could call back tonight and find out if the lad is still stranded in Aspen.

Here is the perfect excuse. "I was watching the plaza from a building across the street. I could see Mr. Marcus talking to someone else. Our arrangement was that he come alone. I did not feel safe. This whole business has me scared"

Susan could agree to meet him the next morning. If he is still in Aspen then he will agree to show up. If he is in Denver he will drive back. If he has gone back to Atlanta then he will try some BS and Susan can hang up never to be heard from again.

Just imagine if he is still in Aspen and he goes back again. Oh the Lad PAIN....
Gabriel Grub
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Juan and Capone! Wasn't able to watch real time but what a great show to come back to!
I've no idea how much you put into this behind the scenes, but it must have been huge.
And we'll never know how many thousands you've saved real victims. I suspect that that will be the real loss to these lads, as much as the travel has cost them.
steveperry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sue was overcome with emotion, because AL looks just like her late husband...
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping
Wow......just wow! That is really state of the art Cool
So much lovely lad pain....... great job! You should try to get them in for one more round........one never knows, does one?
And I just came up with the idea....make them move just one more time, and I will happily donate 100 $ to Eater Cool

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
safari
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Juan & Capone. I just found out this 419eater rule:
" it's illegal for any eater member to stop a lad from traveling when the lad is asking persistently for a safari" Evil or Very Mad
That means by all standards the lads must be safaried again.
N.B.
Does it mean that this US safari lad is the most ambitious ever since 419eater started ?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

turdboi is a very happy traveller, he wants to travel again. one year in kenya is enough for him.

any news of AL (Aspen Lad)

more important: aspen-IP?

Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No further emails from AL, and Capone has her phone shut off. I expect another email one of these days.

I posted IP verification a couple of pages back. But that's just icing on the cake, the webcam pictures and video, and the frantic calls and emails, are more than enough proof that he was standing there, waiting. Again.

I wonder how many hours he has spent waiting for Sue? Not to mention the number of hours at airports and in airplanes, and rental cars and taxis. Talk about wasting a lad's time! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

I want to know if he is stredded in aspen (means: if he lied or not).

honestly, a lad, stredded in one of the most expensive towns in the us. he can go to denver by bus but still, that doesn't bring him back to atlanta. Twisted Evil

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We don't believe for an instant that he is stranded in Aspen. He probably spent the night, still hoping for a meeting, but I'd wager he returned to Atlanta yesterday, if not earlier.

Lads lie. The whole "stranded" BS was just to guilt-trip Sue. We don't buy it. He's too slick and too successful to travel with no resources. He's not your typical lad, not by a long stretch.

One of the things that made this bait challenging as well as fun is the fact that he is smarter (and more successful) than your average lad. But he has a major weakness: that fact that he is smart and successful makes him arrogant. And his arrogance blinds him to details that even ordinary lads would normally question. For example, he never once asked for Sue's photograph. Yet he arranged multiple times to meet her in various places. He also never Googled (fortunately for us). He is blinded by his self-importance and self-assurance.

Just look back on what he wrote to Fake Lad to see how arrogant he really is.

Quote:
if we put our heads together and work as a team
we can get real money from this client. All these little money here and there will not help us im going in to get something big

Quote:
You just make me laugh [mocking Fake Lad's Pidgin] but that ok because i don't believe in minimizing people, well i live here in the U.S and i have a couple of guys who send me jobs from Nigeria. I've been in this business for too long to be bragging about what i've made but as time goes on you will get to know who i am and what i can do.
All i do is wash wash and i dont go after lil money
that why im asking you guys to put your difference aside and see what i can do, i guarantee y'all gonna be happy. With the job i'll do
I don't know much about the woman but i know i can do a good job and we can get something good from her.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate him just from those emails. What an arrogant sh*t. How nice he got multiple safari'ed.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
kaptin krunch
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

safari wrote:
clapping clapping
From the turn of events here,I'm 100% sure that these lads are not yet done.
It's just a matter of days before they declare that they accept to meet sue for the "last" time.
Do we all know something called gamblers fallacy ?

"The gambler's fallacy, also known as the Monte Carlo fallacy or the fallacy of the maturity of chances, is the mistaken belief that if something happens more frequently than normal during some period, then it will happen less frequently in the future, or that if something happens less frequently than normal during some period, then it will happen more frequently in the future."
-----
There is another way to emphasize the fallacy. As already mentioned, the fallacy is built on the notion that previous failures indicate an increased probability of success on subsequent attempts.
--sourced from Wikipedia--
jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

I think that this is the definition of idiocy-making the same mistake over and over and expecting a different result

KK

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt & Capone,

You did a fantastic job on this one and I can understand why you want to shut it down and let Susan live a quiet life free of scammers.

But Atlanta lad loves to travel and visit America. How can you deny him that sense of adventure? Is it possible that you will find a new "victim" for him and his journey can continue? Maybe in a few months when the recent safaris have faded a little bit in his mind.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't believe these will ever fade from AL's mind.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got caught up on the thread. Great job, Juan and Capone!

I have to agree that leaving the lad wondering "WTF just happened?" is far sweeter than an outright burn.

clapping clapping clapping

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bware: since you have a character in position. how about safariing him to florida?

try to revive that contact to AL. he clearly thinks he is in a long dark tunnel of having a victim who just doesn't show up. maybe your rich character will cheer him up and motivate him to travel again Twisted Evil

Foolofatook
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Crap, Aspen is only about 2 hours from me. Wish I could have made the drive and got some good pics/video Sad
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still totally on hook.

Lagos Lad wrote:
Hello Susan,

Good morning to you ! Please,could you let me know,why you have not written for more than a week now ? I would like to know,because,it is incredibly a surprise to me hence,i would like to know . Write me back and my sincere regards .

More than a week? Duh. Two days. Get a grip.

Atlanta Lad wrote:
Mrs Susan,
Just writing to inform you about the church service that was organize today at the church for late Jeffrey.
I know alot has happened between us but we can never let that get in the way when it comes to doing God's work
on earth. The Video for the mass will be out by Tuesday and i can get that mailed to you if you will want see to watch
the church service.
God Bless

More guilt trip. Rolling Eyes

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 66.56.16.159
Originating ISP: Comcast Cable
City: Atlanta
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

So much for being "stranded". Asshole. Mad

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic