SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

US Safari, Golden Pith: 8 safaris, 21K miles

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Perry
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic, I can't believe you got another safari out of him, and another darn expensive and live broadcasted one at that. I guess it's true that the phone calls are what truly get lads hooked. I know there weren't any recordings made, but a soundclip of Sue in lad mode delivering a 'That's unacceptable!" would be awesome, just to get an idea of what it was like for the lad to be on the receiving end. Smile
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My inbox is suddenly flooded. Lagos Lad wrote 3 times, but it was just repeating the same email he sent previously.

But Atlanta Lad has things on his mind. I suspect he's a bit conflicted.

Quote:
Mrs Susan
as much as i have much respect for you and your family, I'm beginning to loose
all of that. How can you treat a fellow human being this way, What did i ever do wrong. [Hmmm.... what did you do wrong. Steal thousands of dollars from innocent victims? Lie and cheat? Try to scam $100K in cash from Sue? How can you great a fellow human being this way???? I hate this bastard more than I can express.]
The only reason i put everything on the line and went out of my way just to help was because of your late husband and Jeffrey.
When i go through some of the document your husband left and his letters i see that he was nothing like you, he was just a nice guy and very humble a man that was devoted to
do everything he can just to help mankind. A man with a kind heart.
[Bastard tries a guilt trip now. Did I mention that I hate him?]
It should come as a surprise that he had all these invesments in Africa but never told you about it, that because he knew what you were going to say or the way you will look at it.
The only honor you could give a death man is respect his wish which i have clearly seen that you are not ready to go out of your way to do so. I was just trying to make his wish come through but what did i get at the end of the day. [Lots of sightseeing? Expensive travel? You got plenty.]
Mrs Susan i'm still figuring a way how to get out from here and i will leave with a clear conscience [you have no conscience.] knowing i did everything i could to help your late husband wish come through.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a complete tool! The only thing he cared about was the cash-I love him trying to guilt trip Sue about her late husband and grandson. And what limb did he stroll out on again?

If he can't get a flight, I hope he has a close encounter with an S curve.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like he came and left with a motorbike.

In the video posted by @Lizard, he left the square at 28:50 minutes into the video after a phonecall and I think you can see him leaving on the bike at 29:35 minutes into the video .
http://videobam.com/rTYkV
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good, he and his buddy can go back to Denver on one.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be funny if the "dead husband" phoned AL in about three months.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll save his number if Dwatina wants to give him a go.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dementedman wrote:

In the video posted by @Lizard, he left the square at 28:50 minutes into the video after a phonecall and I think you can see him leaving on the bike at 29:35 minutes into the video .
http://videobam.com/rTYkV

That link crashed my browser, twice. Sad Firefox must not like it.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very very funny annotated email from lad, Juan. I love this. THIS is tghe apex of baiting, right here. Absolutely beautiful!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Doc. Such comments are particularly flattering coming from a safari king like yourself. Hector tops our lad in miles traveled by quite a bit, and there's no comparison in terms of the amount of misery he went through his his travels. AL had cushy airplanes.

One of the things I do especially enjoy about AL's travels is how short a period of time they took place in. This bait didn't start rolling until early June. So AL averaged about 5K miles a month. Very Happy

We still haven't worked out a full estimate on costs. That's harder to do. But it's safe to say that he spent more in each of those months than many people earn in the same amount of time. Again, it shows that this is a successful lad, able to burn big money on last-second airline tickets.

I still hope that Lagos Lad is on hook for part of the costs. If they had an agreement to share costs as well as income -- which is only logical -- LL will be on the hook for what constitutes really big money by African standards.

I fully expect that those two will never partner a job again.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff chaps Thumbs up

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that he returned home and traveled again after all but one of the safaris.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
usernametaken
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you can keep him in Denver for a few days with a very simple excuse?

Sue, being an older woman was afraid to meet him. Some of her friends told her about different scams, and even kidnappings that have happened, BUT she realized that she does trust AL and can meet him monday morning in the same place Smile
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@juan:

Here is our suited broad shouldered lad leaving on his bike.
Or at least I am pretty sure it's him.
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations!!

I went to work and came home to 5 pages of safari drama.

Here's to hoping that AL or LL create new email addresses with new names and try again to separate Sue from her cash so this epic bait can continue as a sequel. Reading one of Sue's ranting emails to the same lads about the incompetence of the "previous diplomats" would be extra funny.

Amazing safaris! Kudos to all.

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I looked to see if I could get him live but alas, other baiting duties got in my way. But if the knucklehead showed up, Kudos to the safari team!!

ETA: Double rations of gruel.
steveperry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First off, my hat is off. This was awesome. Baiting sure has come a long way.

Has anyone considered that AL may know someone, or have a relative that works for one of the airlines? I had this friend, years ago, who's father worked for a major carrier with a hub in Texas somewhere. Said friend got to fly for free on that carrier, but was restricted to standby only. Perhaps this would explain why AL comes in early. With a large network of relatives, securing transportation and lodging would not be too difficult. On the occasions that there is no couch to crash on, this grease ball would have no problem staying in a two bit motel.

I don't mention this as an attempt to challenge the amount he may have spent. I hope he payed out the ass. Its just a late night, crack-pot theory that there is a larger network of people supporting these kinds of shenanigans.

Again, you guys ROCK!!! Keep doing good work.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an addendum on the costs section-Juan reminded me quite correctly that the total assuming the double flight is actually $11,000. We suspect he had company on two other legs-WY (remember the guy in the shirt on cam) and the San Diego leg, where he actually may have driven from La and was trying to force a meet there. We did not include the cost of a car, even though we know he drove to the Mexico border. Since Lads travel in pairs most frequently, the car plus another ticket would push the total close to $13,000.

The only leg of the safari that we know for sure AL did by himself was to Las Vegas and the desperate trip to Seattle.

Although this is a long way from the masterful discomfort Dr. Stephen has inflicted for years on Hecturd, we can bet AL was not having any fun and is probably having a coronary from having his hopes crushed yet again.

A good musical accompaniment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W773ZPJhcVw

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!

Last edited by Capone on Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

regarding the fake lad.

did you ever give him a name, furthermore, a real name?

if not, and the bait is over, let's have R. T. (TMs invention) calling him. he should figure out that it is the fake lad, who got money over and over again from sue. Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head

Last edited by Robert Heinrich der 1. on Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a fantastic bait! Respect!!

But it appears from AL's latest email that he has not figured out what is happening and is still interested in getting his money. Otherwise why did he send it?

So why not continue the bait?? He has not been to Alaska yet! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

"Are you a Game Master" Samuel Dlovu

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a
fool.Just FUCK OFF.DONT WRITE ME AGAIN" Brown Howard

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated 😣 bush pig 🐷 your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating 😠 Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

exactly.

give him some excuse (sue broke her leg or something else). if he swallows it, fine. if he doesn't, fine aswell (because that is already the extra tour, as the bait was intended to end in jackson hole).

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And why not make him work for his money and waste more of his time-

he mentions the late husband's letters - no doubt these are of sentimental interest and worth a lot of money to his wealthy widow.

Let him "produce" them. He would be well paid! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

"Are you a Game Master" Samuel Dlovu

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a
fool.Just FUCK OFF.DONT WRITE ME AGAIN" Brown Howard

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated 😣 bush pig 🐷 your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating 😠 Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bware419ers wrote:
My thought? Phone chain AL's number.

I'm happy to help with this, if that's how you want to end the bait. Twisted Evil

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
plasmid
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, JF and Capone!

This ranks up there with Hector's travels, Dr. Mike's and TM's Rame Head safaris, and the mighty M00seknuckle M0del1ng baits in terms of hilarity and lad pain.

I can't even begin to imagine what is going through Atlanta Lad's mind at the moment. What we do know is that he is heavily invested, just like one of his victims would be. I would love to be a fly on the wall when he finally goes back home to his wife. LOL!

This is so, so very sweet. Very Happy

Well done, to all!
Jama Muuhsed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

Dear Capone, dear JF, congratulations to both of you!

Since the money transfer yesterday did again not happen, I am in doubt if Mr AL and Mr Lagos are serious about the transaction. Could it be that they are just jokers and time-wasters?
Compare the behavior of MR Fake, he always showed up as it was appointed. HE seems to be the serious businessman, not the other two, permanently failing "gentlemen".

Even if the bait should be over now, it might be, that Mr AL will break the contact to a real victim that just by chance behaves somehow similar to Sue P. This would be a wonderful result of your both efforts!

It would still be great, if you could keep the contact and try to find out more details about AL's real life. I love the idea to have the tax administration asking him some questions...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic