SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

US Safari, Golden Pith: 8 safaris, 21K miles

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is gorgeous. He looks so disappointed. I would feel sorry for him if I was not giggling maniacally.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Astronomer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations to Juan and Capone on the 6th US Safari (7 in my mind, because with his travel history, and need to be F2F for the wash-wash portion of his game, I have no reason to believe DC did not happen)

Anyway, to celebrate the 20k miles traveled, a donation to Eater of $20 was made, to celebrate the 10k dollars AL wasted, a $10 donation was made.

In addition, I added $2 extra, one to cover the extra 1k miles his buddy had to travel and one for the extra 1k dollars they had to spend on the extra ticket.

ETA: I believe this lad is still going to be hooked, after all he is now a victim, his reality has been altered. If Juan and Capone ever get this guy ever to travel again, I would like another run at the red scarf challenge, or as someone suggested, perhaps a sombrero.

Free Pastor Frank

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Astronomer on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few weeks back, when we got the lad to Jackson Hole, Capone and I decided to end the bait while still on a high note. Here's where I explained our thinking.

Obviously we decided to bring this out of retirement. The number of calls (unanswered) and emails (also unanswered) showed that he was still deeply hooked. So we opted for one last round. The unfortunate demise of Jeffrey was a perfect excuse, which worked flawlessly. But neither of us believes that he will be quite as open to safari again. He has had too many disappointments now. It's much better to end on a high note, and leave them hanging, and forever wondering.

However, rather than simply go silent, as we did the last time, we decided to add an element of mystery to the ending. Once I saw him on cam and knew he was really there, I sent an email to him from my old account, which both lads believe has been hacked by Fake Lad.

Sue wrote:
Something strange has come up. I

This was followed a minute later with another email:

Quote:

It didn't take him long. He evidently checked his mail on his phone because at 1:29 local time, while he was still on cam he replied:

Quote:
so we can meet anymore?? do i have to go back??

Seven minutes later he wrote again. I'm bolding the whole thing because this is so absolutely priceless. Very Happy

Quote:
please just respond i'm stranded please dont do this to me. I beg of you, i have no money for my ticket and to pay the hotel
please Mrs Susan dont do me like this.

Then he called Lagos Lad, who just now emailed (still to the 'harked' address):

Quote:
Hello Susan,

I just got your message and I spoke with Mr.Marcus . This appointment between you and Mr.Marcus have been fixed many times without success. Right now ,he have been calling you with no success .

Please,try as much as you can to meet with him. He is stranded because he does not have money with him,even for his hotel reservation . He is feeling seriously cold and don't even have money to return.

I plead with you to try as much as you can to find way and meet with him today . This man have devoted his life,time and money to help you. It will be unfair and inhuman to allow him stranded this way,as he spoke with you before he left to meet with you. Try as much as you can,please also call him.

Regards,

Ah, the sweet sound of lad misery. Very Happy

Now we will go silent. They will forever wonder what happened.

I am very stoked. This is a highlight of baiting career. Kudos to my partner, Capone, without whom this never would have come to fruition.

Atlanta lad is going to be one very miserable lad on his long trip home. And if he's telling the truth about not having any money (possible, but lads lie) he may have to get his wife to send him money by WU. He's in serious crap now. We'll have to recalculate his total estimated costs but it's surely over $10K now. Thumbs up

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
RTyrebyter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Yes, another dollar chop. Mr. Fake Lad changed the meeting. And he sends a taunting email to AL claiming he got the $100k.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

stredded under cold conditions?

let's hope for the best.

aspen is coooold at night.

EDIT: somehow I think that it is either a new approach of getting money from sue, or he is seriously stredded and dropped his cover that he is a serious businessman and begs for money.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head

Last edited by Robert Heinrich der 1. on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We've used Fake Lad for one too many chops already, in my opinion. Wink We'd much rather let the lads decide on their own that Fake Lad is somehow involved, but there will be no emails sent to the real lads to lay claim to the deal. I hope the lads come to that conclusion on their own, and I would love it if one writes to my fake lad character. But if so there will be no reply. We much prefer to leave them hanging. They are sure to come out with plenty of their own ideas on what went wrong.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale

Last edited by Juan Freizwidatt on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Possible fake-lad sponsored kidnap? It would explain the cut off text and the failure to show. Perhaps a newspaper article documenting her release after 'find my phone' revealed her location? Then a prolonged recuperation in another corner of the US?
I'm new I know but I can't believe he has twigged if he's begging for Sue's support. Surely he would be screaming all kinds of abuse by now?

Edit - sorry - posted at same time JF was explaining about fake lad chops ...

Sand Timer - Danilla 2yrs
Sand Timer - John Smith / David Coleman / James Pearson

"The person that went to the bank say is like you are playing a fast one on me,Because the cashier was just laughing at him"

"PLEASE IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE "SCAMWARNERS" REFERENCE ON THE INTERNET ... THE INFERENCE THAT SOMEHOW THAT I AM RUNNING A SCAM IS HURTFUL TO MY BUSINESS"

"GUY U DE VERY WICKED AND HEARTLESS."

Whip

Last edited by calvin on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just a thought:

If I were in his position, last few dollars and then I put everything on one card, would I take a very expensive plane or a cheap car and probably take the plane back again, if it fails.

EDIT: or is it possible that AL has no drivers licence for the USA?

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My thought? Phone chain AL's number.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He is feeling seriously cold
Laughing

I think going silence is perfect. After all that has happened, it will drive them crazy...

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Eressea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd check the Aspen and/or Denver police blotters (or their Twitter feed) for the next few days. If he's truly stredded, broke and on the streets, chances that he could get detained/arrested are pretty big, and what better way to end this epic bait with a shiny shield icon? Very Happy
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has been the most beautiful f baits. I love what you have done here. Between the two of you, this is the apex of baiting, brilliantly conceived and executed, and inflicting maximum lad pain. It has been an honor to merely watch.

My pith is off to you, both. Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I am sure you people will re-bait him again from another email/victim right?
If even to just see IP if possible, tomorrow.

Oh and "the red scarf challenge, or as someone suggested, perhaps a sombrero."

I wold love to see a scammer show up wearing a pith helmet.
PhillipJayFry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think one minute of silence, tomorrow at 1 pm MDT is in order.

This is a shocking news so the bank manager has shoot him self, and did he refund back your $850 back to your account, Why was he doing all this he does not deserve to live for what he did
@Lizard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work guys, sounds like I will have to read through the entire thread sometime this weekend

bware419ers wrote:
Sorry it wasn't more. He arrived earlier than I expected and I hit a wrong setting and the recording that was spelled out in the thread did not come out.

I got the complete thing, on its way up right now.
I wasn't here when it happened so its a bit long but I'm sure anyone who wants to will be able to find him Smile

UPDATE:
http://videobam.com/rTYkV

Last edited by @Lizard on Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Current temperature in Aspen (mid-afternoon) is 56 F (that is 13 C for our European friends). With wind chill, is is about 50 F (10 C) at the present time.

Counting for wind chill, it will hit 32 F (0 C) tonight.

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once again a tip of the hat to JF & Cap! Wonderfully executed and successful bait. It's been a blast to follow along!!

I'm another who is truly supportive of just letting it flop in the wind now. There's no more pain to inflict and anything else would just serve to educate. They'll never really know what happened and it'll stick with them for the rest of their miserable lives, possibly even starting a rift between them because of the cost and failure.

Lads lie, period! He's not stredded and he's definitely not in hash conditions. He's just disappointed and probably trying to decide the cheapest way to get back to Denver. We'll all never really know and it really doesn't matter!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

let's see, what happens the next few days. if his IP shows aspen or denver or atlanta again.

but why should he beg to the victim, that lets him appear to be weak. and so far, he tried to appear strong and in control.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

:slaps forehead:

I don't know why I didn't think to check his IP since he did email me. More confirmation:

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 23.24.138.1
Originating ISP: Comcast Business Communications
City: Englewood CO
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I could not watch the cam live because of work, but thanks to you all that kept up a running play by play.

JF and Capone.... clapping

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As before, in 4 part harmony, SATB:

SAFARI

Sorry, I get excited. And this is primarily Juan's creation-I merely stepped into a fully evolved character and yelled at appropriate points. This crew was completely UNACCEPTABLE!

BTW, Thank you Astronomer and SBH for the charitable endeavors and our audience especially when I was so frustratingly without video!

There's some really good reasons for ending it here. There isn't a realistic excuse for the no-show. Fake lad has shown up too many times. We were pushing the envelope with the dearly departed. And it's too small a town to "miss" each other unlike Vegas. In 2 or three other places we could blame the lad, like his failure to follow to Mexico or his first visit to Seattle. We are dealing with a lad who lives in the US-a lot of fun stuff we do just doesn't work. Neither Atlanta or Lagoslad has ever serious pushed for WU or MG.

As for he email Juan recieved, which were chocolate frosting on the cake, I call BS. He got to the Square via taxi or more likely a car. He's got the cash to get back to Denver.

Some numbers to consider: Flight Atlanta /Denver with reservations 48 hours ahead of time is $400 to 500. AL first learned about Aspen on Tues evening so that's te soonest he could book.

Denver-Aspen-he discovered the length of the drive less than 24 hours before the meet. so the cheapest flight is $877 and most round trip is $1100 when you fly within 24 hours. Average Denver hotel room unless you stay in a flea bag, is $125.00. In Aspen, a really scary place at $95.00. Since we know he didn't travel alone, $1200 approximate airfare and $110 per night per person. Grand total-$2400 travel, and I'm going to assume they squeezed into a double-about $200. We are skipping tonight and rental car and meals. This is his most expensive trip so far-minimum $2600 bringing our total to over $10,000. Can I get and "ouch"?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone, I already thanked Juan for this great bait, but let me than you, too, for a baot that has all that we could possibly hope for here, lad pain, laid pain, lad pain, and more lad pain. Plu$ it was expen$ive to boot. Thumbs up.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OUCH! Very Happy

Capone is right about pushing the envelope. After all the failed attempts to meet up I'm actually surprised that he did make this trip. I suspect he will be far warier after this, and there's no excuse to invent that could equal Jeffreys demise.

It's also worth mentioning how much precaution we took to bait safe throughout all of this. We were dealing with a US-based lad with the resources to travel anywhere in the US at the drop of a hat. He's now badly burned. This lad had resources, and he's unhappy. But we don't have to worry about him showing up on our doorsteps because he has nothing to go on. Throwaway email addresses and a throwaway phone that does not trace to Capone's RL info.

Playing a high stakes chess game like this requires careful planning and attention to safety and security.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

incredible work on that safari. I think, he is royally pissed right now.

I just would go for some lame excuse. maybe she wanted to meet him but went downstairs and fell and broke something, maybe a leg. and then she was brought to hospital.

of course, she could not call because she was in the hospital with all those machines which could be affected by mobile phones. but now she has time and he could meet her.

that would bring a perfectly reasonable excuse, yet honestly it's quite lame. and maybe he stays in aspen and tries to get the money.

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Juan & Capone, well done! bow_down

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic