SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My very own supermodel

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
the_doctor
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So this is my first big bait, with which some people in the forums have been helping me out and now here it is.

Just to be on the clear, there are three involved parties: Anna (the Scammer), Francisco (an argentinean model manager/me) and Diana (someone who can help Anna but it's not clear how/me).

Anna
Quote:
Hello dear i am Anna From South Sudan i will like to talk with you, here is my email ([email protected] )see you .

Francisco
Quote:
Hello Anna, My name is Francisco from Argentina and I also would like to talk to you

Anna
Quote:
Dear,
I am more than happy in your e-mail response to me. How are you today? i
hope fine. Mine is not very good due to my suffering condition here in
Dakar Senegal. I'm Miss Anna Fall , I am 24years old, single girl and
never married, 5 feet tall, 60 kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, I
am from South Sudan in Africa and presently am residing in Church Camp
here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of on going war that was in my
country which made me to lost my both parents during this mortal
Political War that kills thousands of innocent souls in Sudan .my family
was among the first target of the rebels, because my late father Dr Fall
Nelson has a successful company, he was the Chairman and the managing
director Fall Agricultural Industrial Company Ltd in Juba the capital
city of my country and also a politician supporting the current
government, so when the mortal political crisis were about to start due
to my father was a politician who was supporting the current government
during that time in my country all members of my family was murdered in
cold blood and our family home was set ablaze. I was lucky to escaped
death. Is just me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby
country Senegal where i am staying now and never pray or think about my
legs to step in that bloody country again.
I would like to know more about you, tell me your hobbies and what are
you doing presently? I will tell you more about me in my next email.
i will be looking forward to hear from you soon.
Your
Anna Fall

(I forgot all about her and started another bait because it seemed funnier, but it didn't go anywhere so I returned to this one)

Francisco
Quote:
Dear Anna:

You are a beautiful lady, and i'm sorry about your parents inconvenient demise.

As I told you on my previous email, I am a 36 year old argentinean living in Buenos Aires.

What I did not tell you is I am a model and artist manager and based on your photograph, you seem to be very well suited to be an artist here in Argentina, do you have any tallents? do you sing or act? maybe painting?

this could be a very good oportunity for you to get out of Africa and far from your problems.

If you are interested please respond and we'll see what we need to see if I can help you.

Greetings
Lic. Francisco Torres

Anna
Quote:
Hi dear it feels good to hear from you tho it took you a long time to reply back at me , and thanks for sympathizing with me i appreciate that and the compliments too thanks alot you just put smile on my face kisses .
yeah i do have dream of beaning a super Model and i like cat-walking too so i think i can do all that tho singing is something i have never think of before tho i like singing when am alone ,and i think this will be a great opportunity for and who we might be in Paris one ! and i will appreciate if you will help me out off here soon , and i have other stuff to shear with you but i have to build that trust first ok .
hope to hear from you soonest take good care of your self bye for now .

(Taking advantage of the model agent thing, I decided to fish to see if I could get some pictures)

Francisco
Quote:
Oh my dear Anna!

You can't even imagine how happy your answer makes me! Young Affrican models are all the rage right now and you are exactly what we are looking for!

Of course I need more material before I start promoting you my dear, and you must understand how this job works.

First you must send me your modelling portfollio and a signed letter in which you allow me to use this portfollio in whatever way I want which pertains to the fields of modelling, advertisement and entertainment. This is very important because this is how I can start to look for prospective clients.

The modelling portfollio must include pictures of you in different situations, you can be as creative as you want and send as much as you want, but I recommend you do the following at least.
- Pictures of you in cassual attire (as you generally dress)
- Pictures of you promoting a product (any product works just fine)
- Pictures of you in formal attire
- Pictures of you in a swimsuit

I will also need you to scan your ID (preferably your passport, since you are not argentinean) so I can open a file for you in my office.

About your singing, I absolutely LOVE that you sing when you are alone, If you wish to also be considered as a singer I would also need a voice portfollio and the respective signed letter just like the one I said before.

The voice porfollio MUST include you singing different types of music, I will generally recommend the following:
- One or two pop songs (like lady gaga or something like that)
- One folkloric song (in your case i would recommend affrican music)
- One rock song

The songs can include musical background but NOT other voices, your voice must be the only one in the reccording.

Also you must know I charge 10% off each job I get you, which is lower that the average manager (they generally charge 15%!!).

I generally ask for professional photography and recordings, but in your case and given your circumstances I believe it will be a bit difficult to find professional people in Church camp, so just send me clear pictures and audio and we will start working from there. Remember this is a great opportunity for you to leave Affrica and come to live to Argentina, and also to make a lot of money.

Oh my dearest Anna, you make me so happy! I hope we can work together.

With love
Francisco Torres

Anna
Quote:
waw i feel so happy to that you like and you willing to me out off this predicament dear am so glad to know , well my dear due to my situation i may be limited to some materials you asked for but i promise i can send you send you a few pics i have on this pc you know this desk top computer am using is not but i normally come here when am cleaning our reverends office i will have to check on my mails and try to see if i have anything to read , fine like i said i can not find an audio or video recorder here due to my refugee status and it is restrict to have one so i will be sending my pics only the one i saved in my mail box before finding my self here, and i hope you will like them too ,
and sorry i don't have any international passport for i lost it when i was coming to Senegal Farafeni boarder ,most of this pics was toking at our home in Juba when i still have my parents and when i look at them now it makes sad .my dear i will like you to send me some of your pics too so i can see you too ok hope to hear from you soonest .

Image Image Image Image Image

Francisco
Quote:
Oh dear Anna!

YOU ARE GORGEOUS! some of this pictures will do nicely, I will try to compile a quick portfolio for you, but you didn't send the letter to me, it is very important since without the letter I wont be able to get any work for you.
I am noticing another problem and it is the fact that you are unable to send me either new pictures or recordings, since some clients will ask for specific kinds of pictures before accepting a contract (full body, half body, certain poses). I'm sure there must be someone with a camera at the camp, probably the reverend in fact.
Please look into it for me, or if you want send me the reverend's email and I will communicate personally.
Also I forgot to tell you that I'm looking for handsome african men too for either modeling or entertainment, if you have a male friend who would like to be considered tell me and tell him to send me his portfolio (you have the specifications and I can send them to him if needed).
I also need you to send me a picture ID, because I need it for the folder, and also I would recommend you to get a passport because you will need it to get to Argentina if needed.

And please, please, PLEASE try to get a working camera because we will probably need it in the future.
So, to recap, I need you to:
- send me the letter
- send me an ID
- try to get a passport
- get a camera
Love

Anna
Quote:
How are you today?
i hope fine thanks for your mail and i am glad to know you. Dear like you know, i am living in the Church camp here in Dakar-Senegal. In this camp, it's just like one staying in a lonely zone like prison and i hope by God's grace, I will come out of here soon since i met some one like you because i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. so i am living in the refugee camp female's hostel as the camp has two hostels one for boys the other for women.
As a refugee here, I don't have any right or privileged to have an account here because it is against the law of this country and also i don't like this country for anything that's why i contacted you. I will like to continue with my studies in Medical department in a good university in your country because i only attended my first year in University of Sudan before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place. Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Africa , which he used my name as the next of kin and the amount is 7.5 Million USD seven Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over and
meet you in your country after the transfer of the money to your account. I keep this secret to people in the camp here and no one knows about it, except from you now. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone, I will like you to send me your below information for me to know you more and know whom the bank is going to transfer my inheritance to his account.
Below here is what i need from you so that I will give you the bank contact information:
(1) Your Full name
(2) phone numbers
(3) Occupation
(4) House or office address.
I will give you 25% percent of my total inheritance for assisting me in this transfer and you will also help me in the area of investing the remaining fund in any good business you know that will be giving us profit as you will be managing the business while i will continue with my studies in my carrier in health sector as i was in the university of Mali as a medical student before the war incident that made me to be in this situation of life after the death of my beloved parents.
Remember, I am giving you all this information due to the trust and confidence i have in you. i love you because you are an understanding person. You are a nice person and i will like to be your wife. I will love to meet you very soon and thanks for your regards . Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
With lots of love
Yours forever in love.
Anna Fall

(so she was trying to return to her original scheme, but I wasn't gonna let her do it just like that!)

Francisco
Quote:
My sweetest and dearest Anna:
I don't understand, is it that you are no longer interested in our current enterprise? do you no longer desire to be a model? the tone of this email is so out of place comapred to the last ones, did something happen to you that should worry me? please respond ASAP and try to get the things I asked you, I think it will be easier for you to get this money you are talking about once you get to Argentina since you will be able to get your own account!

Anna
Quote:
Hello dear am happy to here from you and yes am still interested in you offer but please can you give me a sample of the application you asked me to write ?
and one more thing please send me your pics and facebook id too OK .

Francisco
Quote:
Dear Anna! this is more like it! I knew you were not loosing interest! I just knew it!
I am attaching a letter that I need you to print, fill and sign (I trust the dear reverend will allow you to print it).
I NEED it to be scanned since the signature is te most important part of the letter, so there are no excuses for what i'm asking.
And please, if you have a boyfriend or a male friend who also wants to be a model or an artist, please tell them to talk to me.
Finally, are you looking into the passport business I asked from you? Remember that once I get the letter from you I will start looking into some possible jobs and once we get a job for you, you will need to arrive in Argentina shortly so we can ask for your permanent ressident visa! so the passport should be your #1 priority! or we could start loosing millions in letting jobs go!

Anna
Quote:
OK dear am so happy that you are willing to help me out and not just that but also giving me a job am so happy to be part of this , and yes i have told the reverend everything and he was the one that went to scan the paper for me and i also told him that i have to start making arrangement for my resident permit and an international passport and he said he can only help me morally but financicaly he can not for now ,and you know to get this papers will cost me some money and i have no such money here in camp and i am only living here and feeding with the help of the reverend here ,so i will like you help me financially and i promise to pay you back OK .and when i get there you will also help me to claim my inheritance and we will look for a profitable business to inverts in ,thank you for your support you're like God sent to me i love you .

Francisco
Quote:
Thank you so much for the letter! At last we can start working! I will start looking into some job offerings I have to see if they are interested and as soon as I get something interesting I will tell you.

Now, about the money, this part is difficult because my lawyer would absolutely KILL me if I sent out money without any "proof of existance" as he likes to call it (I call it passport), so it is hard for me to send out money. BUT let me speak with a friend of mine to see if she can hell you out with this problem, I must warn you she is not very friendly but she is our best option to help you in this case. Let me speak to her before I give you her details.

If I get her to help us, she will probably make some questions since she works for a NGO (non governmental organization) that helps people in problems, she is well intentioned but you must earn her trust. Don't worry though, I know you are trustworthy and that we can make it! what do you say, wanna give it a try?

Anna
Quote:
OK dear am counting on you .and why did you send me your photograph as i ask you ??? and this don't skip this question .

Francisco
Quote:
Ok, I will E-mail her today and give me two days or so to get an answer from her.

I haven't sent you a photograph of me because I was in Colombia por the past week and I don't have images of me in my laptop because it can get stolen and it can be dangerous, you surely understand that security is super important.

Now that I've returned home I can send you my picture so you can know who you are talking to.

(I sent her a corrupted file)

Anna
Quote:
OK dear good to hear from you again and sorry i could not upon the pics you , need to resend me the pics in another platform OK and please fast with any arrangement cause i cant wait no more ?am suffering here in Senegal since the death of parent .

Francisco
Quote:
Hello Anna:

I talked to my friend and she agreed to help us! isn't this wonderfull? she told me to ask you to mail her at [email protected]. You sould tell her about what we are doing so she knows she's talking to you.

Please don't stop contacting me and telling me everything, since I don't want to be left out.

Sorry you could not open my photo, let me attach it again and see if you can open it.

(didn't even attach it)

Anna
Quote:
where is she now ,i mean where does she lives here in Senegal or what ?

Francisco
Quote:
no, right now she is living in France, but she says she can help you out of senegal and bring you to Argentina

Anna

Quote:
Please can you give me a proper information about this person your asking me to get in contact with , or maybe you can contact her your self , i don't know her name or anything about her or who she is ,so how do i start right now ,am so pissed off with you , i asked your for your picture image and you refuse to send me just your pics , am think your playing games on .

(this lady just doesn't get it... it's time to slap her a little)

Francisco
Quote:
Dear Anna:

I am not joking around here, this is serious business and I think that it is you who is not taking it seriously, this lady is Diana Perrea, she is a good friend of mine who is willing to help you get out of your situation. I have already sent the pictures TWICE and if you cant open them that must be a problem with the computer in the camp and not mine.

Don't forget that we are making a business here and that it is profoundly beneficial for BOTH of us, and I am being overly confident with you since I dont even have an id of you, and yet here I am still working with you, am I not? do you think this is a game? no, it's not, this is business! and one very out of the ordinary, to tell the truth, so please be aware of that.

My only goal is and has always been to help you get a better life here in Argentina, but I need your cooperation. If you can't e-mail Diana so she can help you out, it is me whos gonna get very angry.

So tell me right now, will you e-mail Diana or not?

Anna

Quote:
OK dear let me email her now and how are you doing , and i didn't get your pics i most say the truth .

From this point forward, mails from Anna will also say for whom they were meant, since the bait continued on for both Francisco and Diana

Anna-Diana
Quote:
Hi Diana i am Anna Fall a friend of Francisco Torres from Argentina and he said i get get some help from you based on getting me a passport so here i am how can you help me ? thanks for your co-responding

hope to hear from you soonest yours Anna .

Anna-Francisco
Quote:
I just emailed her now so i hope to hear from her soonest kisses .

Francisco
Quote:
It's good to hear that dear Anna, remember to keep me informed of what goes on with her

Diana
Quote:
Miss. Anna Fall:

My name is Diana Perrea, and this e-mail exchange will be completely confidential unless you say so or I consider it's contents to clearly endanger either you or somebody else, please open your next email saying you understand this terms.

You must also tell me if you are doing this because you really want or because you are being forced to do this, this is very important because it has been known, specially for girls, to be taken to another country and forced into prostitution. And we don't want that for you, do we?

Now that this has been settled, I will have to ask you to answer the attached form with your own handwriting and to attach a photo of yourself looking directly at the camera. These are required because I need to know what are your problems and specific needs.

Some questions may seem odd or offputting but please consider that this same form is sent all around the world and we must make sure of everything we are asking. If you have any doubts you can email me and I will answer as soon as I can.

Thank you

Anna-Diana
Quote:
I have non of the ID you mentioned here . and i have no money for that .

Diana

Quote:
Hello Anna:

If you have no ID it's not a problem, but please, answer the form and remember to write that you understand what I stated about our conversation in the previous e-mail.

(she didn't answer for two days and Diana is an impatient lady, so...)

Diana
Quote:
Anna, you have not responded and I don't know if you are working on this or not.

I will be moving to Mexico this weekend so maybe I wont be able to answer your questions until monday or tuesday when I get to my office, I hope you can send me the form filled by that day.

Francisco told me he never told you HOW I can help you, so let me explain it to you:

As you already know, I help people out of reffugee camps or hard situations by helping them get their papers in order, getting them a safe passage to a chosen destination country, and helping them start up their lives with a little money.

The money we send goes from about 1,000 US dollars to the 10,000, and it helps cover costs for your flight and everything. This is why I must make sure you are really in need of this money, because imagine if we sent this money to bad people and then couldn't help people who needed it.

Please respond so we can help you as soon as we can

(maybe the mention of money will get her hooked again)

Anna-Francisco
Quote:
OK dear i will get you informed about any new development ,for now she only gave me a some like an oat form to fill tho am scared of filling and secondly the rev hasn't scanned the dc as he said for me am still waiting probably tomorrow he will, and i will fill them and i pray everything works out like you promised , and she also said after that she will be sending me some money to get things ready so let's hope when i send back this form her everything will be fine .OK dear thanks for everything so far and i hope we will have to chance to do business in future kisses take and i hope to hear from you soonest .

(I wasn't expecting to get a mail from her in this account just yet! but well...)

Francisco
Quote:
Thank your for the update Anna, Why are you scared of filling the form? what does it say? and what is this dc you are talking about?

By the way, she told me she's moving to Mexico from France, that is perfect for us since Mexico and Argentina are very near!

greetings

Anna-Francisco
Quote:
Thanks dear Francisco ,and i have filled the form and send to her now so i will be waiting to receive from her now so i can get my passport and other documents ready ,and also tell me have you fined a job for me yet ?

Anna-Diana
Quote:
I understand everything about this forms and i am doing this willingly and been forced by anybody thank you .
Yours faithfully Anna Fall

(she sends it in zip, but I didn't want to open separate it to place it here... so I let her do it for me)

Diana
Quote:
Hello Anna, I am glad you took the time to fill the form, but sadly it cant open in my computer, please send it again but not as a Zip file, prefferably send it as a JPG or PDF.

(she does it, you will notice that some questions were inspired by questions in this forums)

ImageImageImage ImageImageImage Image

Anna-Diana
Quote:
Hello dear i hope now you can play your part it took me 3 days to get the form filled and send it back to so you can imagine things are not normal here .

Diana
Quote:
Hello Anna, thank you very much for your form, I have already reviewed it and am glad to tell you that, on first glance, you seem to be eligible to the fund I mentioned before, I will speak to the lawyer that will help me to review your case and e-mail you as soon as I get more information on the matter. This process may take some days but believe me, I'm working on your case, don't you despair fair lady.

Remember to e-mail me if there is any important thing happening with you or any important turn of events.

Anna-Diana
Quote:
Good morning dear am happy to hear from you again this morning and what about Francisco have you heard from him ?
dear Diana am happy that am in contact with you and your willing to out off this predicament am into i mean it's very hard to survive here in this camp and we only feed once a day some times if we are lucky we get twice but am fed up with this situation that's why i stood up to look for a change ,right now as am typing this massage to you i have not eating but i still have hope in God .
so dear all am trying to say is that you should fasting up everything your doing to get me out off here before it's too late .

Yours Anna Fall

(I decided to send a mail as Francisco so it wouldn't raise suspicions)

Francisco
Quote:
Dear Anna:

I'm glad you are doing everything in your power to help Diana, I will tell you there have been some people interested in your portfolio but those have been urgent jobs and, as you can understand, you are not yet elegible for urgent jobs. I am also being asked for more pictures of you, which I tell them you can't send because of your current situation (one person even asked one of you in a santa claus suit, can you imagine that?) but don't you worry, please rest assured I am working on your case and PLEASE, if you get a cammera, PLEASE send me more photos, the more I have, the more probability I will land you a job!

Anna-Francisco
Quote:
awww am so happy hear from you plus the job your trying to secure for me while am on the process to make a way out off this hell , but i will also like know if you guys are serious with because it's taking too long i wonder what kinda paper work is holding the whole arrangement she's making , Diana told me she will be talking with her lawyer and that it will take a couple of days to get back at me , and am so scared now to be here if am gonna die here off hardship or this virus spreading rapidly in some part of Africa now , so please help me ever if i came get a working permit so i can look for something doing to earn money here so that can fly out of this continent or maybe look for someone who will help me get my inheritance or a lawyer as well . please something if you really wanna help me please .

Yours Faithfully Anna Fall .

(now, since Diana is so busy, I stopped comunication for four days)

Anna-Francisco

Quote:
How are you doing today hope everything is going well with you ,well as for me am not OK because am staving here ,and am so worried why i have not heard from you for a while !
Hope your OK and your willing to help me please i hope to hear from you soonest take care kisses .

Francisco
Quote:
Hi anna

I'm also not ok, I've been sick with the flu and couldn't write to you because I wasn't feeling like using the computer, sorry.

Have you had any word from Diana? please keep in contact with her because it's of utmost piority right now

Anna-Francisco
Quote:
I have heard nothing from her yet and am mad worried about both of you guys haven't replied to my email for a couple of days ,so i was venues and asking my self what went wrong but thank you came up , you have eased my mind a big thanks for that .
OK i will like you also Diana to know if she's OK i pray she is but just ignoring my email but hopefully she will reply soonest .
and i wish you get better soon and strong i will pray for too and also make sure you see a doctor if it's serious OK ! kisses take care bye .

Francisco
Quote:
Hi! I spoke to her on the phone this morning and she told me nothing is wrong, but that they must be very careful with help requests from Africa because they've had bad experiences, she told me that she will write an email to you in the afternoon so don't worry, everything is working

Anna-Francisco
Quote:
OK dear but up to this moment i haven't heard anything from her yet and so so worried and unconformable with the whole settings ,i think you should ask her if she's interested in helping me anymore she should at list inform me .

(this lady is getting on my nerves, but Francisco is a very soft fellow, so let's see what Diana has to say about this)

Diana
Quote:
Anna:

Francisco told me you are getting impatient and angry, and I will tell you this is completely unacceptable behaviour from someone in the complete receiving end of the spectrum, you are a very hard client because we have NOTHING to prove you are real, you wont send documents, you wont send pictures, you wont do any kind of effort for us to help and then you go arround having a tantrum if you don't get quick responses to your emails, remeber you are the one who needs the help, I could just stop helping you and nothing would change for me, but it would for you.

To prove this point I will stop the work on you until you apologize and stop behaving like a kid. And I need a picture of you, a recent one. I need proof of your existance, something you have failed to give. If you fail to deliver a recent picture of yourself we are gonna have a very serious conversation and you are probably not gonna get any money from me or my asociates.

I am very angry at your behaviour, you are not my only project and you are no longer your father's little princess, you must face reality, you NEED help, I can give you that help, but also can withdraw it. And that help, right now, translates to $6,000.00 US dollars, so please stop acting like a child and start behaving like a woman.

Diana

(so now who is the one that sounds like a scammer?)

Anna-Diana
Quote:
I am so sorry ,but you misunderstood me , i was worried because i have not heard from you for quite some time now and i was like what's going on ,i didn't hear ether from nor Fransisco ,so i wrote to him if he can get you in contact to know your alright .
anyway as for this pics you asked for i have already told you that before i filled the that i don't have the means or asses to a camera here and you said that was no problem so i don't see why it should be now !

Diana
Quote:
very well, you must understand that this takes time and that we must be very careful, so don't loose your patience.

The problem with you not being able to send a picture is that I have no proof of your existance, and my lawyer doesn't want to send money out to someone we don't know if she exists. we must think of some way to make this work.

Anna-Diana
Quote:
My dear not that i don't pics on my mail but but those are the one i took before the tragedy that took place not is present i look more like i ..no i can't say negative things self rather say a good thing so am wonderful here in this camp .wish i have a cam on this computer i would have sheared with you , and i was once a photo freek when i was living freely in Sudan i like the flashlight and all that fun the posses and body art tho that's only my dad didn't like about me but mom didn't care so i inked my body and i have no regret over it .even when i get my freedom i will have a new tattoo on my neck !
i have sent Francisco a couple of pics the reason why i didn't send you this pics for some time now is because you said current pics which i don't have ,i only move in this compound freely because am one of the reverend office cleaner so each time am here in the reverend office after cleaning i will take advantage of the computer for some minutes before going back to our hostel . and i don't even have the chance all the time so most of the time i reply late .
am just lucky to be here on time to receive your massage .
let me tell you my dear Diana i appreciate your effort and positive moves your planing to get me out here may God bless you .
and yes i know it's kinda hard to trust in people this days but still you have to trust someone am not thief and will never be not for hardship or otherwise i promise you will never regret a penny you you invest on me i will make sure i pay you back in a week time that i promise but i won't tell you how for now just have trust in me that's all am asking ,
and of you think getting a new pics will be a great idea i think the guides have to get involve and the only way i can make it to give them some money to get me a cam tho it's dangerous if they this agree with i might be in trouble for violating the camp law and that will case me alot of problem .
so dear Diana i need your financial help please OK so i can live a normal life and move foreword .Mr Francisco and i have something to do with my talent please .
God bless you and i promise i will pay you back .

(she sends the same pictures she sent to Francisco at the beginning of the bait, Diana, having already worked with people from Africa, starts fearing this lady may not be a lady after all)

Diana
Quote:
I already got those pictures from Francisco when he was telling me about you. I cannot send you money without proof of your existance, how do I know you are not a man who got these pictures and sent them, and now refuses to send a picture because he doesn't have any more pictures? I need to know you are real or I won't be able to help you out, sorry.

Anna-Diana
Quote:
I finally understand that your here to play games with me ,how can you write such a thing so me ? at the first when i told you that i can not provide you all your demands ,you said that's not a problem but now it seems to be a problem to you after taking my time and giving me full empty hope . anyway am not begging you to send me some money you can keep your money to your self God bless you am a full woman for your information .

(that's it, Diana will take it no more)

Diana
Quote:
Lady, It is over, I am not going to help you anymore, I asked you to behave like a grown woman but you behave like a little dumb girl. I can see you are not intelligent and now I believe you are actually a man, which I will tell Francisco as soon as I can.

have a terrible day and I hope you get ebola or something

(maybe the ebola part was too much?)

Francisco
Quote:
Dear Anna... we must talk

Anna-Diana
Quote:
and i wasn't expecting any text from ,i can see the level of your understanding and a low brain ,am not your type OK if your in a bad mood go kill and kill your self bitch I didn't ask for your help feeling like a God bitch you don't exist to me ,you don't even know me . go to hell with your low life bitch yes i said it you don't puss to the wall who the hell are you .

(you don't puss to the wall? I need that in my signature!)

Anna-Francisco
Quote:
About what you introduced me to a low life mentality bitch ,look i don't take insults from no body OK i don't care who that is you or anybody that's the far i can go , calling me names hell no i spank that bitch head yes i said this i gonna be more disrespectful if i receive another dump mail from her again .thank you so much for everything bye .

Diana
Quote:
You are more stupid than I ever thought! you piece of shit! you will not adress me in that manner never again! you behave like a little kid and hope to get help from people?! really?! you must be really stupid and I hope you never get anything good in your life!

I'm glad the people killed your parents because I'm sure your father was piss poor and your mother was a cheap slut, just like you.

Francisco
Quote:
Dear, she told me you had a fight and that she suspects you may be a scammer, but I don't want to believe her, I think you are real and I believe we will find another way, if you still want to continue with this. Please respond ASAP so I know if you want to continue with this or if we will stop right now.

Thanks

Anna-Diana
Quote:
any am so so sorry for calling you names i was so mad when i receive your massage you made shed lots of tears and it really hurts me but anyway that's bygone to now .
please forgive me am deeply sorry and feel regret about the whole thing that happened and thanks for everything but am no longer interested in your service so let me be in peace where i am bye .

(Christ! I wanted her to overreact but she controlled herself! well... whatever)

Anna-Francisco
Quote:
thanks for everything Mr Francisco but honestly am no longer interested in this anymore because i don't want any more troubles from anybody or some disputes OK i really appreciate hugs .

Francisco
Quote:
I also appreciate hugs, they are very comfortable, specially from my boyfriend Enrrico.

Good bye

Diana
Quote:
You better be, that is a very impropper behaviour towards people who are trying to help you. Good bye forever

And that was it, no more communication since then, but it was fun and I got some funny reactions towards the end so I'm glad about this.

"Attention: FIRSTNAME LASTNAME"
"YOU PEOPLE MUST BE JOKING BYEEEEEEEEE" Reverend Doctor Kwame Teteh (the banker)
"Like playing with someone special in bitch!" Stephen
"you don't puss to the wall who the hell are you" Anna Fall

United Kingdom United States
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accounts
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work...!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice! A couple of your lad's responses made me Shocked

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping
clapping
clapping

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work driving him crazy!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
the_doctor
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you guys! It was fun and now I will try something a bit more risky haha

"YOU PEOPLE MUST BE JOKING BYEEEEEEEEE" Reverend Doctor Kwame Teteh (the banker)

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accounts
the_doctor
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems it wasn't as over as I thought! all of thin happened in the last two days:

Anna-Francisco
Quote:
I don't understand ,what do you mean ?

Francisco
Quote:
well, you said you apreciate hugs, and I'm telling you I also apreciate hugs, specially when they are given to me by Enrrico, my boyfriend, just before he fellates me

Anna-Francisco
Quote:
That's not what i mean i said i appreciate your effort trying to help me out , and i sent you a hug that's all . and you didn't tell me earlier that you where gay ! anyway good luck !

Francisco
Quote:
Thank you! I am gay but I don't go around telling people, it's not very productive you know? anyway, good luck to you too, and if you ever need me you know where to find me

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic