SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

US Safari, Golden Pith: 8 safaris, 21K miles

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Lonely contribution:

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I Got Baited to Jackson Hole by Juan and Capone...and ALL I Got Was This Lousy Pic Under Stupid Antlers!"

Cap doffed to you both!

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Astronomer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like he is going to the other corner.

Free Pastor Frank

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
royintx
Not quite a Newb

He just came back through and went into the park.
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

Yes, two of them!

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A video will be published here shortly.

Congrats to my two fellow Mods. Stellar work.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Perry
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stream quality and no U2, now this is what I call a proper live event. Congratulations and thank you for the entertainment!
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are like nuns, they always travel in pairs!

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
coopertino
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Awesome, Coop!

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The second time he came back through:

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone & I believe that the other guy was the cab driver, not a partner.

EDIT: Capone's phone is ringing off the hook.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
coopertino
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Need to update your sig Juan...
Congrats!
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AtlantaLad is back.

Last edited by Nigel Tuffnel on Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Astronomer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He just walked back out with phone on his ear and crossed street.

Free Pastor Frank

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
coopertino
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think he was a cab driver. Why would a cab driver (a local) get his picture taken under the antlers?

I think this was a partner.
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Good point.

Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The weather cleared up nicely.

dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why would a cab driver stick around in the first place. Sue and AL were going to a restaurant together or something after meeting.
I dont see why a cabbie would stay.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got off of a long phone call with Capone. We're stoked! Very Happy Her phone is ringing constantly but isn't being answered. That is one unhappy lad right now...

Which leads to this IMPORTANT NOTICE

Capone and I have been discussing for quite a while where to go next with this bait, now that we finally got him to Jackson Hole, and on webcam no less.

We both totally agree that this is the appropriate time to end it. What? Quitting right when it's peaking? Yup. Always end on a high note. Like Seinfeld. We don't want to jump the shark as Fonzie literally did in "Happy Days". (Apologies to our non-US and younger members who don't know what that all means. Wink )

The truth is that after the last chop, both lads started getting suspicious. You can refer back to the correspondence at the time to see what we mean. We talked about modalities to explain the failure to meet this time and had some viable possibilities. Maybe even with the hope of another safari. But realistically, all evidence seems to indicate these lads have reached the end of their patience. Especially AL. Pushing this any harder or further is likely to generate very serious doubts, and they'll likely Google. If so, it's over anyway.

So we feel strongly that it's best just to acknowledge that we have beaten this dead horse enough. We got the lad to travel over <strike>16,000</strike> (correction:) 18,000 miles, assuming some flight connections, and spend an estimated $9,000 to $10,000. Anyway you cut it, that's pretty epic and we're quite happy to rest on those laurels and simply leave the lads hanging, and wondering.

And they will be wondering. I'm sure it will be almost impossible for them to wrap their minds around the concept that a perfectly normal sounding woman could possibly have deceived them deliberately. Capone's calls made this all too real to them.

They still might Google. If they do, we're rumbled. I've cleaned up references that appear but they're likely to be in the cache for a while. Not much we can do about that.

But to avoid letting them see all the dirty details, in a few hours I will be moving this entire thread to the Premium forum for a while. I'm sorry for any inconvenience to non-Premium members, but it will return eventually, after the dust settles. In the interim he may find a 'snippet' on Google but not all the plotting. So come on over to Premium as the last bits play out.

It's been a good ride. I'm proud of this bait, and it's been a great pleasure to partner it with Capone. It never would have come to fruition without her phone calls.

And thanks to all the members who have followed this thread and offered helpful advice. Very Happy

Edit to revise mileage estimate. -JF

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:

Last edited by Juan Freizwidatt on Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
coopertino
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Juan and Capone, well played!
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Smile
Well played Smile

Last edited by dementedman on Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the terrific screen caps, coopertino. Yours are way better than mine so you saved me the effort. Wink

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo. And thank you for a most entertaining bait! clapping

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic