SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yahoo scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben [email protected], ip 93.186.31 is out for all the money he can get. I friended him on FB in Jan 14 and found out the hard way he was a scammer. He claimed he was a Civil Engineer but scamming seems to be more profitable.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so sorry gardenlady, nasty bastards these criminals are.
Can you add any additonal information to this post at scamwarners?
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=47751&p=117248
Perhaps his current facebook page and some of his messages?
gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I HAVE POSTED THIS INFO TO SCAMWARNERS. I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF FOR BELIEVING HIM.
gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BE CAREFUL OF WHO YOU CONNECT WITH ON THE INTERNET. DON'T BE STUPIED LIKE I WAS. CHECK THEM OUT
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Gardenlady, (love the username! I, too, am a garden lady)

I am so sorry you were scammed. Don't blame yourself. PLEASE don't blame yourself. Scammers are criminals. This is their full time job and they are very good and profitable at it. It's not your fault, it's their fault and never ever blame yourself, okay?

I am glad you posted both here and at scam warners. You have taken the first step to helping a future victim not to be scammed.

Welcome to Eater, I am just sorry for the circumstances that led you to us. I hope you stick around, read and if you like what you see and would like to join in the fun of wasting these criminals time, money and resources (so they don't have that to use on another (potential) victim) we'd love to have you. Grab a mentor, read all the stickies and join in on the fun. If you want to read a bait showing how good these romance scammers are, read the "Rosy" thread that is linked in my sig line.

Remember, DO NOT BLAME YOURSELF!!!!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Gardenlady,

I am so sorry this happened to you. Romance scammers are the worst-they take not only your money but your self respect and trust! I have edited the address you posted only because we typically are careful about posting email addresses alone-people have tried to post info about exs, employers etc.

I know you've posted at SW, have you been in contact with any of the team there? They're great about helping people through the difficult time after they realize they've been scammed. SBH is right-do not blame yourself-any one can be scammed.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was typing a reply but somehow lost it. Don't want to repeat myself. let me know if you received it.

Regards, Garden Lady

P.S. thank you for your support. I feel better already. I unfriended him on FB. He is still there under the name Ben Stiller. Unfortunately, I did not keep any of his e-mails on Yahoo e-mail or Messenger. The FBI told me to delete them.

I had thought about setting up a new FB account under a different name and photo and try to bait him.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gardenlady, if I can offer a bit of kind advice - you might want to step back a moment and enjoy reading the baits here for a bit first.

We don't recommend baiting a lad who has scammed you. There is a lot of healing that needs to take place for YOU, and sometimes interacting with the scammer can open those wounds all over again. You don't want to give this person any more power in your life. Your peace of mind is far more important than getting personal revenge, which should never be the motivation for baiting. It's just not safe. [Er... unless the scammer took down your hotel site, in which case game on.]

There is healing in laughter, and you'll find some wonderful hilarity in the baits in this forum. Please start there - after a while, if you're still looking to join in the fun, do it from a place of complete power. You'll need a strong stomach and lots of hand sanitizer to deal with these scumbags effectively.

You'll find a lot of sympathy, virtual hugs and support in this group (and particularly at ScamWarners which is where they specialize in helping victims!) but we're also going to watch out for you & steer you away from something that could hurt you during a vulnerable time, OK? Wink

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are so right. It sounds like you are a therapist, I have a bad habit of dwelling on unpleasant events In my heart, I know I need to put this in the past and move forward. I do find that when I am occupied with other things, I don't think about it. I am too trusting and tend to believe what people tell me. Thank you for being so kind and understanding.

I really would like to help others so they are not scammed like I was.

Blessings,
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kitty has summed the situation up perfectly. Gardenlady - Welcome to Eater Smile

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi gardenlady, I would like to give you some friendly advise as the formerly scammed. You need to give yourself some time and space and really decide if you want to do what we do. It is hard work. You will see words used that are similar to your scammer and it will hurt. Anger and revenge can be a driving force to be here but they will not carry you far.
I agree with Kitty- read the forums. See what we do. Learn and decide if that's really what you want to do. You need some time to heal and do some personal reflection before baiting can really be what you want to do. Then, if you still feel compelled to do some, come back and start. But never with your scammer. You have a stronger personal connection than you even realize at this point. Only some distance and time can help with that.

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Gardenlady, as a former scammee, I agree with everything said above, I wanted to find my scammer and bait him but now realise that if I ever do find him, I'll pass him on to someone else.
When one of my baits first used phrases that my scammer had used, it really hit me, but also helped me so much in coming to terms with it, and you will too in time.
Now I just enjoy having a laugh everyday when I get their emails Very Happy

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic