SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sgt. Martin James

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And another one who tries his luck with Loulou in German; double workload for me, because I have to re-translate his laddish goblediguk into English, and my replies, too....... but so what, these lads are so promising
Cool

His profile on Tagged:
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6018957324

Quote:

Lad
August 30 at 10:48 PM

Hello ... my dear,

Happy Weekend,? In the hope you are fine because you have a good health is very important to me. I am very pleased to meet you, and I think we can finally put together and make our dreams come true, I am My dear am very sorry for my late reply, I know we can get through it, even if we are far apart are at the moment but we can make it better and strong. We can be happy if we work together, from everything and trust each other, which I think we will. I will love you with all my heart. It may be hard for you to let it out. But I hope that you are able, for my love and companion you open your heart. I swear that I will always be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart! If you would not mind, and remember that distance, age or language does not matter, but allocate the love and happiness questions in life.

Listen, again. I want to embrace you as my and keep it close to my heart, where they can live forever. You and I have just opened the door of the conversation. I want the woman who you really are, you know ... Please, come dance with me for the rest of our lives, is this journey that I ask you to go with me to be happy. By the grace of God I am willing to do what it takes to be happy, I think that our meeting is not by chance or accident, but it was predestined by God, so that together we would be able to God's plan for us to discover. I am an American officer on duty here in Afghanistan; I am a widower with one child. My wife died 10 years ago in a car accident. My son's name is Henry, he is 13 years old, he is a good and intelligent boy, he studied foreign languages ​​in the UK. And I take him in high esteem because he is my copy. I am the only child, my parents and their all dead ...... I'm 50 years old, it is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I live but despite all that I never cease to be my own share of setbacks in the grateful to God for His mercy upon my life and all the experiences I was exposed to, although I will from Afghanistan very soon in movement.

I am a fun loving man, jovial, friendly, easy, beautiful and passionate. I like to have fun, work, travel, play and have smile. I love to joke and put smile on the face of the people around me, I love to read whenever I'm busy rest, I have only that you give me your companion and beautiful alliances together, I'm so happy that I found you !! ! I think of myself as smart, but harmless. My hobbies are jogging, music, horseback riding, traveling, swimming, cooking, open-minded, easy-going with sense of humor, friendly, social and est on the earth. Not like women who lie, cheat, dishonest, disrespectful and play tricks. I am looking for a woman I love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life. I believe that the happiness of a man will never be complete until there is a woman next to him. I also believe that our meetings do not happen by accident or by chance, but it was previously determined, so that we. Able to discover about ourselves I want someone who is happy with her life. Someone who is willing to share their lives with me is, and I can share my life with you and together we will be happy forever. I hope you, I hope the right woman for me, and that our coming together would open doors blessing and affection in our lives.

(About me) I am united state sergeant, now I am stationed in Afghanistan and Staff Sergeant, I'm here in Afghanistan for my military service, some Afghanistan to train securities forces, what will be my duty in Afghanistan over soon, I know that the future for us, in fact, now is my luck that very soon I'll leave this war zone region Afghanistan to have my retirement. Please stay safe for me, I will wait for your reply immediately you receive this mail, I hope to get to your mail very soon, attached is pictures of me, and I will be very happy to receive pictures of you.

sergeant Lad

1 September at 8:43 AM

Good morning Lad,

Thank you for your detailed letter, I must say I'm already blown away!
Who would have thought that I still get to know a real sergeant sergeant in my old age!
You look good, I already like what I see!
Why is your child studying in England? Wouldn't it be better he would study in the US, while you're both American?
In England it is supposed to be constantly raining, and the food sucks!
I also have a dog who is called Hägar. Hägar is quite clever, but not particularly clean, that's why I have no carpets, but only parquet.
What's the name ofyour dog?

regards, victim

He doesn't pay attention, he must have another victim in Spain or Mexico, for his next message comes in in Spanish:

Quote:

Lad
1 September um 9:18 AM

Bom dia meu caro,

Como vai você? muito obrigado pela sua resposta e sua mensagem. meu querido filho Henry escola no Reino Unido naquele lugar que eu gosto dele para a escola, eu sei tem alguém que vai cuidar dele meus pais morreram, eu sei tem um irmão ou irmã que vai cuidar dele é por isso que eu colocá-lo no Reino Unido e um seu professor de cuidar dele para mim, OK o nome do meu cachorro MOFI é cão muito inteligente, OK Obrigado por ter vindo à minha vida eu devo te dizer que eu te amo tanto Eu nunca vou parar de viver até o fim do minha vida .... Fixe com a minha foto filho Henry, meu querido o caminho pode ser longo e difícil, mas no final, a estrada se alarga e mudanças na vida para melhor, eu só sei que eu quero que nós experimentamos juntos. Eu estou tentando ser paciente; Eu não me importo quanto tempo leva para que possamos resolver isso porque eu tenho tanta certeza do resultado. Para mim, o resultado é uma vida de felicidade, tudo que eu peço é por favor, seja paciente e entender o tipo de trabalho que estamos fazendo aqui, uma luta para você e para mim, eu estou dividido entre sobrevivência e meus sentimentos por você. Parece que eu passei todos esses longos anos tentando encontrar alguém como você. Sua resposta foi iluminando o meu coração novamente. Eu me sinto tão feliz só de estar com você sempre. Você sempre será o amor da minha vida. Eu gostaria de te conhecer melhor, te amo com o que eu tenho, eu não posso esperar para estar com você, ver o seu sorriso, olhar em seus olhos, sentir o seu toque doce, ouvir suas palavras perfeitas e beijar seus lábios perfeitos . Eu gosto de você e com vontade de saber mais de você, passar o resto da minha vida com você, e fazer você feliz.

Pela graça de Deus meu dever no Afeganistão vai acabar no próximo mês OK, e que é a minha felicidade como eu prestes a sair desta zona de guerra no Afeganistão e nos devolver para prosseguir para o meu benefício de aposentadoria, então eu posso ser capaz de visitar você em seu país OK, tão ansioso para conhecê-lo mais rápido ... Se eu pudesse fazer algo apenas para persuadi-lo. Pensamentos estamos muito ocupado aqui no momento, devido à revolta violenta no país, mas apenas tentando se acostumar com você como minha futura esposa, mãe e melhor amiga ... ainda enfrentam uma série de ameaças do Afeganistão Taliban e Al Qaeda aqui , se amar e confiar em você estava errado, eu não quero estar certo e se viver sem você tem razão, eu preferiria estar errado toda a minha vida. Eu te amo e sempre amarei. Minha querida, mais uma vez eu quero que você lembre-se que a distância ou o idioma não importa, mas o amor ea felicidade colocar na vida, eu quero te dizer que esse amor não dosar mater sobre sua raça, cultura ou religião. Espero que com o tempo, temos de entender um ao outro, e eu pretendo visitá-lo em seu país de auto introdução mais rápido,

Eu gostaria e não gostaria de perder você, minha querida. Se somente você poderia estar comigo sempre. Eu sei que eu nunca pode estar mais feliz sem uma mulher que tem um bom coração. Mas, novamente, eu sei que o dia virá, porque o tempo de Deus é o melhor. Sei que temos sido ocupado ultimamente com o trabalho. Eu queria enviar-lhe esta carta para que você saiba que eu estou pensando em você e eu tenho muita sorte de ter uma mulher maravilhosa e eu queria dizer obrigado por fazer parte da minha vida. Antes de você aparecer, eu me senti vazia por dentro. O que você está prestes a preenchido um vazio no meu coração e eu nunca poderei agradecer o suficiente por me escolher incondicionalmente. Desejo e orando para que Deus misericórdia de nós, eu realmente quero uma mulher que eu vou passar minha vida inteira com uma senhora que vai amar as crianças e levá-las como suas. Eu quero acordar com você todas as manhãs. Eu quero ouvir você respirar enquanto você está dormindo.

Eu me sinto abençoada que Deus enviou para minha porta. Eu não posso esperar até que nossos horários de trabalho mudar em breve, portanto, podemos passar mais tempo juntos. Segurando você em meus braços a razão pela qual eu tenho estado sozinho por longos anos é esta: Eu estive esperando por alguém especial para ver o amor em meus olhos que só por uma mulher tão maravilhosa. Vou esperar para sempre, se esse é o tempo que for preciso. Meu coração já encontrou o seu caminho em você. Eu quero você e mais ninguém. Acho que devemos tentar fazer este trabalho. Você tem que saber que você é a única, e apenas uma eu vou querer ... Meu coração está com você, e só você. Em anexo é meus outras fotos e meu filho próprio bem eu vou parar por aqui, até eu ouvir de você, cuidar bem de si mesmo por mim e permanecer abençoada, Minha querida Desejo-lhe boa saúde e felicidade nesta vida poderia trazer com beijos e abraços

Seu futuro marido

Lad

1 September at 10:44 AM
Hello Lad,

I'm really sorry, but I do not understand a word! What's the matter, what language is that? Do you have problems with your computer?

All the best, Victim

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Second mail, and already married *sigh....I wish it would work that way in real life Cool

Quote:

Lad
2 September at 12:37 PM

Hello my dear,

How are you my love, I know you had a wonderful night's sleep with sweet dreams, I was well and thank you for the message you send me, but I'm not that thou my lumps like how my dear I'll try not understand my possible best if it will fit your time, so it will be easy for us, I will fully come home soon after my vacation next month back and I'm happy to be with you, or meet during my vacation time for us, a strong relationship. I think that what we need is love, caring, respect, honest, sincere and understanding. I want someone like to spend the rest of my life if only you will allow me, and open your heart to me.

My dearest,

The miracle of calm
She came open in my life
You shared with me carefully
She pulled me closer, closer and closer Affectionate
It touches a place deep gratitude in my heart
I celebrate the beauty of each moment
shared with you.
thank you

The days of cloud or sunshine
The moments we share
The timely word, the thoughtful line,
The note that says "I care"
Means more to me than I can say,
So it's time, I think, knew you
How much it brightens my day
To have a friend like you!

When I think of what comes to mind
Is all the great times we have shared.
You're one of the special thing I
That make life worth living,
Because you have taken the time to care!

I wish you a nice day today, I hope to hear from you soon.

Dear future husband

Jacob
????? <-------

2 September at 5:41 PM
Hello Lad,

wow, thanks for the flower and the poem!
Sure I slept well, that was even more like a little faint, because yesterday I was out with a friend , we were pub crawling, and we drank as heretics!
How are you, what are you doing today?
I've got walk the dog now, or else he will pee on my parquet again!

yours, Victim

Quote:

Lad
4 September at 4:03 PM

Hello my dear victim,

Good day, my angel. I'm sure you had a nice day with you? Thank you for the nice and warm messages ???? That you sent I wish to be both soothing and warm your arms and forget all my worries and sorrows, because you are my source of joy and happiness. You are really a love, and I must confess that you are the greatest gift I have ever received and I love and love as long as I live. I can live without many things, but there is something special that I do not want to miss something that is worth me to live for all that life brings to my door leaves and makes every day ... your love! With that I have really everything.

I have not myself. Since I fell for you, my whole world changed. To rediscover the dreams that I had hidden in a drawer and took my sorted priorities. My friends hardly recognized me after I met you; that our love has deepened and grown, hope and aspirations that I thrived off exam again. And it is my eternal hope that the link forged that I should always remain. My hope for tomorrow in your heart I will never be again. Can you send me your pictures

His love gave me comfort in pain; Serenity in turbulent times; Rest in fatigue; and hope in suffering. His words, so kind, my heart brought the light of peace, sustain me through the worst days, and me in a way that nothing else has feel alive. And I want to take care of you with all the love and tenderness that I found in you. I love you now and forever, and I'll never stop loving you. You are the queen of hearts.

yours forever
Lad

4 September at 10:54 PM
Oh my beloved Lad,

I was so pleased to read your mail when I had woke up from my drunken stupor just an hour ago! Oh man, I was hung over like I haven't been for ages, and I puked like a heron, really!
You've given me a feeling of incredible joy with your message and the beautiful pictures! Tell me .... did I understand correctly, you want to marry me?
Seriously?
So, all in white, with a bouquet of red roses?
Oh how romantic!
This is well worth a double Asbach!
Schatzi ...... I look forward to reading your next mail, now I have to get back to the bar, I have to rinse my mouth out!

I love and kiss you, Victim

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Lad
September 5 at 11:24 AM

Hello my dear wife,

Happy Weekend? I hope you are fine, I know it's hard for you to be alone, but remember one thing ... Sweetie, I'm always here, and there, in your heart. Today you're so far away and I am not able to hold you, kiss you, or even be able to tell you, I love you every day, as we go through the hardest part in relationship. Yes, I miss you and can not wait to see you and kiss you, as a look in the eye and say that you are beautiful, my arms around you and hold you close to my heart there. Days go by and nights are longer. It makes me strong and stronger. I just want you to know that I will be there very soon; one thing I want you to know, love, and you will be forever in my heart. I love you for all eternity. I think that our meeting so that we do not happen by accident or by chance, but it was previously determined in a position to discover about ourselves, we are friends; we are two love birds, and we are soul mates. You and I, in the moonlight, together, until the stars no longer shine.

Let me speechless; in fact, I have fallen in love with you. You are everything and more than what I dreamed of in my entire life. I want you by my side. I will never tire in your area in my entire life. It was not long, but since we all met in my life changed. I experience more excitement, feel like the happiest person on this earth, and think about you all the time. It's not just before bedtime or after waking up, but also on my job for the training I am about you think every second of every day and can not wait until I see you soon. We will never be apart again. I miss you so much. I hope I see you soon, but do I will keep you in my dreams and in my heart and remember that I love you and I always will until I do. We are lucky because we found each other in the right time and we are able to love each other more and more. I miss you, my darling, as I always do. I can almost feel beside me as I write this letter, and I can the scent of wildflowers that always reminds me of you to smell.

When I read a message, it makes my heart beat faster, and feels like some sweet feelings, unexplainable, not understandable. I feel your presence everywhere of me, your messages remind me that you really do exist, and I want you to need badly enough, like the roses would their fragrance, like wind needs its songs, like snow needs its whiteness, like a little child wants ice. The world has many beauties, some like rose, jasmine, iris, roses; some were just simple plain flowers, none of them made ​​me feel attracted. It was your innocent smile; She had it all, which made my heart fall as out of place. It was like lightning struck me, it was like an angel had been found. It was you and your love, what made ​​me what I am today, I will keep loving you, as long as the sun shines, the stars keep brightening of the sky to keep the blowing winds, the snow keeps falling, and the flowers keep smiling. I humbly pray you, be mine forever .... millions of my kisssss

James

6 September at 5:40 PM

Hello Lad,

wow, many thanks for your romantic scribbling! I love you too, I've noticed that right from the start! Unfortunately I do not have much time today to write, because my friend Nancy and I will be going to go to really cool pill party.
Everyone brings some pills or tablets, and the everything is thrown into a large bowl, and then everyone can take and swallow whatever one likes..
Jägermeister and ground beef hedgehog will be there of course, and I will definitely meet a lot of old friends from the state penitentiary Fröndenberg, since I have passed my high school degree there.

Schnucki, I must come to an end now, I must still paint my toe nails before we go!

I love and miss you, I kiss your whole body!
Victim

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like this one doesn't read, too
Cool

Quote:

Lad
September 8 at 10:32 PM

Hello my darling,

You would give me more heart to you, How are you today? I hope you are well and also a wonderful loving day with you, I like to be here now. I thank God that you conclusion, I wow so happy because a lot of educated is very important in my prayer life for over 10 years I lose my wife, I pray to God to give me something with a sincere and honest I do not need perfectly educated, because the body is perfectly know, was educated at the man of my late wife raised. My love, I always send thank you for the sweet e-mails me my love. You make my heart beat faster every time I read your e-mail because they're so cute, my heart, and I thank you ever so much for coming into my life now. You show your love to me every day. I thank God that I found a woman like you. All I can offer you is an eternity of love. I can give you a good loving heart that will stay together through the good and the bad. I can give you a good loving heart, who will support each other every day. Honey, that's all I can give ... I hope this is what you want.

I really wish that you were near me. I wish I could just call your name when I needed you and that you would be there. But to know that you love me so much is enough for now, and if I can love you forever man, then I would wait forever to be with you. . You're the only one that I want .... Sweet take good care of yourself for me; I miss you, my darling, as I always do. I can almost feel beside me as I write this email to you, I love you so much,

As the days go by, I stop and think about all the memories we have made​​, the good times that we share together, and the love between us grows. They are not only my love, but my best friend and soul mate. They are a blessing from above - one that I do not take for granted. Thank you for the happiness you brought into my life with my son. Are you not only a wonderful woman, a great wife, you, providers and caregivers are. You give so freely to everyone you know as a loving manner. Your generosity is inspiring! I love you more than words, more than life, I am forever grateful for your love and proud to be your man, please take good care of yourself for me, I love you and you're forever mine, and I promise to never let go of you .... millions of my kissss

Your favorite James ........

9 September at 12:28 PM
Hello Lad,

thank you for your letter and the pictures!
Well, what do you think how I am doing, after such a mega-pill party?
I have a head like a town hall, and I love you too!
I think I have to puke now ....... I kiss you!

your victim

oh là là......now we even find a few French words in his message, this Lad is surely getting around, victimwise!

Quote:

Lad
9 September at 2:58 PM

my beloved wife,

How are you? I hope you are well and aussi a wonderful hour with you, dear Louisa please I know what to your mind I do not know what each error with al my heart your not just one person (tagged), but when I love you touching sow you my heart to you That's why I'm writing you aim well you do not understand tell me if you love me as I love you please open your heart, please send me your pictures OK. I'm really aussi it goes well and after a loving hour with me with much thought of you and just can not get a break from thinking of you and I aussi enjoy thinking you because it gives me an extra energy to work, I am think about you every second of every day and can not wait until I see you. We shoulds Never Be apart this long goal that I think everything has reason and it est également time for everything. I miss your kisses and your touch; I miss you so much. I hope that I will soon see the purpose until I do I will keep you in my dreams and in my heart and remember that I love you and I always will. We are lucky because we found each other and each other more we love, as we imagine both. I'll wait to see you and to marry you; I love you with all my heart.

I'm so in love with you, honey! In the past I had always longed to love for someone to maintain and to take good care of - who I would be with my dreams and make 'em true. I always had the feeling was so empty with a hole in my heart that I never thought to get filled ... You filled the hole. I think back to how empty my life without you, and I'm so grateful that you are here. I have found in you what it means clustering to "love". I've told you a million times content, Every day, I love you. Although you reciprocate feelings work, I am sure-have no idea that you exactly the size of what they mean to me. You can do the slightest thing and it warms me. You can not even notice. Each day has me falling in love with you more. I love you more and more with each passing day. And it eases me to know as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more than yesterday and more tomorrow than today will be. You are really God's gift to me ... my answered prayer that I love you forever in my heart, sweet you well for themselves and have a loving day; with sweet kisses and lots of love

yours forever

Lad....

9 September at 4:21 PM
Hello Lad,

thank you for your wonderful letter ... I had my notebook with me on the toilet and was able to read your message during vomiting breaks once I could manage to hold my head high enough. I am still deadly sick and hung over, but I love you too!

your Victim

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Lad
September 10 at 1:27 PM

Hello my precious wife,

How are you today? I hope you are well and slept fine for me ... I will send you by these lines, how I missed you honey. I've missed you so much honey and the whole night and can continue to be on my mind. But my angel I promise you that solitude will be over very soon, please have patient for me, my love, I want you to know that since the day we met I deeply in love with you. There are no words to describe the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came to expression in my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You're my best friend, my one true love, my everything. I love you more today than I yesterday, and I will love you more tomorrow than I do today ..... Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living for me. Day by day, my love for you is overwhelming, and I can not handle it if I did not see or even talk to you every day. A day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine, a day without food, or a day without air. I need you when I cold to keep me warm; I need you in the rain to keep me dry; I need you happy in my life to me. You make me feel wonderful. You give me strength when I just do not go, and I really appreciate that. Each moment too spent to read your e-mail, is another of my dreams come true. I was afraid of you. First love, afraid that you would hurt me, but I have, and it is the best thing I've ever done Please send me your pictures, OK

Now, the only fear I have is to wake up and realize that it all just a dream. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. Every moment that you and I spend together in my thoughts and in my dream so magical that I catch myself smiling for no reason that I thought I would never find a love, to find so much like us, but now that we found each other I know that you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life, the person I with until the end of time, the person I want sweet life with have become old, and the person I want to go hand in hand with.

Honey, you have to complete me. You make my life so amazing, and I do not know how else to repay you but to love you just as much as you love me. The world is a better place because of you be. You make me feel great. Thank you for giving me so much more than I ever could have wished. I am so grateful for what we have and everything we have. You are the only woman I share my life with each. I could never imagine how it would be if we mutually to lose us. I do not even want to think about it. All I want to think, you are. You are the love of my life. I love you and I always will until I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I'll still you by my side and your the last face I see. When we work with a family and home of our own are older, then we will look at the ways we look argues about things that were so insignificant and we laugh and know that our love was strong enough to overcome any argument again. I just want you to know that I am grateful that you came into my life and I will love you till the end of my life. My love for you will never fade, I'm crazy about you, baby. My beloved a nice day and take good care of your self for me with kisses and lots of love

your favorite
Lad

11 September at 8:51 PM
Good evening Lad,

Oh, thank you so much for your wonderful letter, and your incomparably poetic love words!
And the beautiful flowers pictures .... just a dream!
Martin, I think you're just the man for me.
I love you, I feel a very strong desire for you!
I am sure I will feel happy and secure when you will be holding my head over the toilet bowl in the future , gently stroking my hair when I once again will have had one or two Jägermeisters too many!
Oh, I am longing so much for you, and I'm sorry that I have neglected you so selfishly, because I was just up for my own pleasure!
That will change, I promise you faithfully!
Hägar also says hello, we now will go to take a walk, and then it's off to bed.

I love and miss you, and I kiss your whole body!

your Victim

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh man...he is still with me, seems he just can't wait to hold my head over the toilet bowl
Cool

Quote:

12 September at 6:10 PM

my wife,

How are you, I know it was a day with you there, that you so much for the message you send me, honey me more hope for srong you and am sure that I the rest of life with you I will send you sow, that I love you to the end of my life, honey I need you to tell the truth, my live is to change, because I met you, I found again what it was missing, and I do not think that you will be happy again, but you have to prove to me. I love you.

Angel of light ...

I have a guardian angel watching over you, an angel of light, sent me to guide you in everything you do. Listen carefully and you will hear the sound. Close your eyes and you will feel the presence of that joy to your heart.

Love flows from me is my guardian angel that you feel warm, even if you feel lost and beat the storm.

You never need to feel alone, because the guardian angel will always be there to guide you on the right path, and brighten the day.

The Guardian Angel for always strive to help you to learn and grow, so that the power and inspiration you need to find your very own rainbow.

The Guardian Angel is that God hears our prayers everyone, we are always looking, and that's good deeds recorded in heaven, that you doubly happy.

The guardian angel is to give your best friend with a lot of heavenly love and light. So the next time you pray, remember, the angel of light, to thank there for you all day.

I wish you a nice day today dear Queen, and I hope to hear from you soon. One billion to kiss you my wife.

For always be your man

Lad..loves you so much.

12 September at 7:04 PM
Evenin Lad

wow, thanks for your long letter!
I love you too, but please, what is this epic ramblings about angels and God and all that shit about?
So, darling ..... this will have to stop, really!
Nancy will be with me in a minute, and I have already preheated properly with vodka-orange.
We are planning to get stoned from genuinely good pot, and then we will watch old music videos.
At the moment I am watching this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JAFppD_cGY

Cool Text:
Bakerman is baking bread
Bakerman is baking bread
Sagabona kunjani wena
Sagabona kunjani wena
The night train is coming, got to keep on running
The night train is coming, got to keep on running

Bakerman is baking bread
Bakerman is making bread
Sagabona kunjani wena
Sagabona kunjani wena
The night train is coming
The night train, it is coming

Bakerman is baking bread
Sagabona kunjani wena
Bakerman is baking bread

You got to cool down
Take it easy
You got to cool down, relax
Take it easy
Slow down (slow down) relax (relax)
It's too late to worry
Slow down (slow down)
Take it easy ...
Take it easy ...
Take it easy

Yes .... take it easy ...... peace, brother ... I love you !!!!

yours, Victim

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There we go now......I can already smell all that sweet cash!

Quote:

13 September at 10:19 AM

Hello my darling,

How are you today? I hope you are fine living my angel ... Thanks for the mail and loveli music you send me with your emotional support and Sweet Alliance, in our lives a few people come and make everything shine, but you are one those are rare and magnificent jewelry pieces that makes the whole world bright. When I was sad, you made ​​me smile. When I was alone and blue, came into my life and you make me a full and satisfied man, and you made ​​me feel strong enough to accomplish anything. I would like you to believe that I love you so much; I will stand, no matter the situation around you. Because I appreciate the many things you do to my life, could say more than words, my darling, I know that if I keep a day you spend each others company. We will hold hands as we strolled in the street, and we will talk about everything. If I could spend an evening with you, I will cherish every minute we are together. I'm going to stare into the eyes, and without a single word of mine, you will know how much I love you. If I could spend a night with you, I'll hold you in my arms all night.

Honey I have all my army presented document of American government, making it the conclusion is, stop me to this war zone Afghanistan on the 27th of next month in October rely Ok, I get to meet you and marry you live with forever as husband and wife, I love you so much, you are the angel in my life, today I sat and thought, with every breath I took, just you, two people in two different worlds, I was all alone, not knowing what life had in store for me or her. And then opening the door and there you are, a woman with a heart the size of the top of the sky. Turn one day to the next, and then days into months and months turn into years. No matter what, it will never be the same again for me and I'll always be sure to keep you. I want to say that hell with this war, this army, I'm coming home. No war or distance can ever deter me, my destiny. I want to meet you and show you how much I love you. You are my life, my heart, and my soul. You are my beautiful wife. You are my true love, I thought of you every day, and dreamed of you every day, honey do not worry because very soon your loneliness is over I'll be yours, you be mine, and we will be forever.

Honey in the nature of the course of our work, an extensive and reconciliation meeting has been fixed. As a trained bomb and a detector in the military force that is more technical in the course of work, great achievements and discoveries for the complete elimination of the terrorist attack in Afghanistan are made​​. We have discovered so many times and got some bombs and as a result of our good work some huge amount of money was given to us, including other valuable items. So we are having a meeting on how to share now discuss the money that some of us for our retirement. Some of this money came also as a good will from high staff from Afghanistan for our brave sense of duty. Later, I will let you know the results of the meeting, OK, I love you so much .... leave millions of my kisss

For always be your man

13 September 4:23 PM
Hello Lad,

those are truly nebulous news!
Does that mean that you will reap a big reward for your bravery now?
Yes, how cool is that?
I am glad that you liked my song, so of course you will get another one.
It's in German, but I translated the text for you, so you just pick the message from the lyrics!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEqaVtRf6Ro

I love you because you're good for me
I love you because you were there at the right time
I love you because you understand me sometimes
I love you, I love you

I love you because you're still with me
I love you - how many times I have you fucked around with you?
I love you, even if you say I do not love you
I love you, I love you

I love you, even though I have beaten you up
I love you because you always forgive me
I love you, as far as I am capable of loving at all
I love you, I love you

I love you, I know you'd never tell me
I love you because - shit
I love you - I sing silly love songs
I love you

I have not vomited so far today, I'm really proud of myself !!

I love you!
Yours, victim

Jack Boot

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I love you - how many times I have you fucked around with you?

Shocked

Quote:
I love you, even though I have beaten you up
I love you because you always forgive me

I so hope he re-uses that on a real victim! Evil Lol

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too, ha ha!

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddy doesn't seem to sense what is going on, he still takes me serious, although I have tried real hard. Now he reveals his secret...and WOW! There will be more diplomats.....and slightly more that half a Million USD.
Now how about that?
The bad thing is that I am slowly running out of stupid songs I can send him, which seem to be sweet music in his eyes (at least he says so.....), but for today I am still good....if he should pick this up and send it on to another victim, that would be downright hilarious!

Quote:

September 14 at 2:58 PM
Hello my darling,

Happy Weekend my angel, Thanks for the sweet music that you can send to me i love you truly, honey I want to thank you very much for all your love, care and prayers. Honestly, I do not know what I have done without you. You are such a wonderful woman and I thank God for given me a special gift as you. My dear, as I always say, your presence in my life brings me happiness, joy and happiness. Honestly my life is not the same since I met you. You are a special gift for me, because whenever I think of you I feel complete and fulfilled. My love, do not even worry yourself, because I will come to meet you very soon, I can not wait to be with you, see your smile, The thought of you in my arms now sounds so good to me . I just want you to know how much I love you. Again, I'll do anything you ask ever so long it makes you happy. Without you my heart would seem empty and useless. I need you, I want you, and love you, and as long as I live and beyond, Please take this to heart, baby.

Treasure, we have finally divided the money, as I told you in my previous post. This money is as a result of our good works and intelligent actions, and now that we have we have to share the money in our home, so that every body to take his own. My own share of the money is $ 600,000.00 ($ 600,000), but the problem we have now is that we have a lot of laws and regulations that restrict the sending of money from Afghanistan because of the war and terrorism in Afghanistan.

I know you will be very surprised if I tell you about this matter, but I want to let you know quickly, because my other colleagues to include in this issue also make arrangement to send their own share of the money by their wives, and since I have no wife, you are the only person I have, that I trust now, so I've decided to inform you about this matter, so that you can help me to deal this kind of situation. Before you about this issue, I thought about so many things before I decided to tell you about it. My love to hear, let me tell you, from the first day I met you I thought that we are destined to be together and my heart never deceives me. I already have my love to build and whole life around you, so that I as a part of me and I see a part of you. But I have to be honest and frank with you. You know it is not easy for me in a way that I decide so much me, by sending this money trusts have. I know what it means, but my heart is very strong that you will never fail or disappoint me, I only have two people who meant so much in my life, and that is you and my son, but unfortunately I can this money by not sending my son who is in high school and still under the age

My share is still with me here, where I thought it was a safe storage. I need your urgent reply so that I can send you this box by (United Nations AIR CARGO courier service) and the package will be delivered personally. Since we can not send the money by bank transfer or other means from Afghanistan because of terrorism and war, I need your urgent attention, so I leave Afghanistan to join you after the money has been successfully in your hands. I am waiting for your urgent response regarding your ability to receive this money, enable me go and send him immediately and without delay more, I believe that this is indeed a blessing from God after my long years of good service in the military, and with this we will spend the rest of our lives together happily. Oh my love, I'm so happy and I feel great now

This is no joke, I know how you feel to receive this mail, but I want you to know that the ways of God is different from the ways of men, so let us this as a blessing from God and for us to establish our love and future life on OK. I am desperately waiting for your reply, so I begin the arrangements, send this money to you. Waiting to hear from you soon remain blessed. Honey please do not tell anyone about this money only for reasons of safety OK, I love you so much, you are the angel in my life, thank you for came into my life .... millions of my kissss

Your favorite man

Lad..love you so much,

15 September at 11:01 PM
Oh my beloved Lad

I was very worried because I had heard nothing more from you, and your last letter was truly something I really had to digest for quite a while
Oh my God!
They gave you $ 600,000.00$ ?
600,000.00 ????
That can not be true!
So much money?
This is just amazing, this is actually true?
Such things normally happen in the movies or in fairy tales, right?
And, how will it work now?
You want to send me the money, even though we do do not know each other personally?
Oh Martin, I'm still totally confused!
Did I understand you correctly, you want to send the money by mail?
But that package surely weighs more than 10 kg, or?

I love you more than my life!
I can hardly believe that you trust me that much, and I have again found a wonderful love song that I send you as a little "thank you" , I have already translated the lyrics for you, so you do not have too much work ... ..I hope you like it!
All German women love it!

And I love you !!!!!!

your Victim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpaCs8ZLj64

Don't turn around
I am the stranger
Don't turn around
my beautiful child
I'm invisible
Don't turn around
I'm reading thoughts
Don't turn around
my beautiful child
I've got no shame

Don't turn around
Just pull your pants down
Don't turn around
my beautiful child
Let's do it right here
Don't turn around
I can not wait any longer
Don't turn around
my steaming wife
I will oil your hinge

no names
no promises
no lies
true love
ascending to the skies
just for a moment we will be one

Don't turn around
I am the desire
Don't turn around
my beautiful child
I am the fact
Don't turn around
I'll go home now
you have only been dreaming
my beautiful child
just forget what was

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad still gets back to me......he wants to transfer a fortune, which is of course highly welcome here.
Another stupid song on the go, but this time there will be NO translation for Laddy, for obvious reasons. May he spread it further to his victims.....they will hopefully get second thoughts!

Quote:

Lad
September 16 at 12:54 PM
This message contains blocked images.

Hello my beautiful wife,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you. Not to be confused honey is God's work, God knows our cry, which is true in a long time I'm looking person I spend the rest of my life with God me directly at you, honey I love you now and will be until the end of tomorrow my life I'll come and join you in your country soon and think together as husband and wife, as is Years eve last you can invest hope us to the end of our lives, OK, my love I will patiently for your positive reply as soon as possible, so that I can go in a position to (UN AIR CARGO courier service) office here to enter your information to login OK submit ...... I trust you honey that is why I use this money to you as my heart is very strong that you will never fail or disappoint me. I know it sounds weird, but believe me, with the bonds of love that I know there is no time difference upon arrival to trust for someone before he or she comes from the heart for all to know.

Sweetheart, you know I can this money not keep her here for a long time do to war and violence in that country Afghanistan OK, I think this is a great prospect for you and me, Thank you the proudest man of me world to you. I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I had for her all my life. They made me the happiest I have ever made. You are sincere, caring, loving woman, and I would not trade for the world. I am so grateful and blessed that you loved me as much as I have loved you, and that you made ​​me your husband. I have every moment since the day we met nurtured us. I love you more and more each day. Thoughts about our future fills me with anticipation and excitement. We make the perfect wife and husband team, all our dreams come true, my angel

I know we can make it and get to that place where we have everything we ever wanted. Look how much we have! We have so much for being grateful! We will just continue to lean on each other, loving and supporting each other with all the love we have, and we will be good. Please send me kindly this information down, so I go and register the package with (UN AIR CARGO courier service) on your behalf, and I will as my wife to register personal use and the package will be delivered to be your home or office address successfully

(1) Your full name
(2) Your direct telephone number
(3) your home or office address where you want to install the packages in person at reception
(4) A copy of International Passport or a valid identity card for proper identification

I will wait for your positive response, so I go and send him immediately and without further delay. I love you so much and will always love you till the end of my life .... millions of my kissss

For always be your man

to
Lad
17 September at 12:51 AM
Hello dear Lad,

oh my goodness .... you make me so nervous, in all honesty!
Oh ..... I'm afraid, will it all go well?

Here is my address:

Victim
Marienstr. 10, 45575 Castrop-Rauxel

Phone: would that make any sense? I can not speak a single word of English!

Oh Lad, I'm so highly nervous! How to would this out work out now?
Oh please ..... help me, I'm afraid!
I think I will just have to throw up!

But I have found another song for you, only this time you will have to translate it yourself, I feel so sick!
I feel sick ...... I love you !!!!

yours, Victim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMPCN2hGXvo

The lyrics the laddy hopefully will never translate:

Earwax, collar bacon
Halitosis and nail dirt
Underarm sweat in abundance
Fat hairstyle and cheesy smelling feet

Take me now
Even though I might stink
Or else I might just say wave wave and Good bye

Because right over there, under the next street lamp
the next bitch will be waiting for me

Please write me no long letters
Take me now even though I might stink as bad as an eel

For a nose freshly in love occasional gases won't matter much
Scent, scent, scent , scent
won't say anything about the character at all

Lather, Eau de Toilette
Bathing Gel and Nail Set
Hair shampoo and toothpaste
is not available for me today

Take me now
Even though I might stink
Or else I might just say wave wave and and Good bye ...

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

September 18 at 2:22 PM

Hello my precious wife,

How are you this fine morning? I hope you are well and slept well for me, thanks for the sweet music you every opportunity to send me I love them all, I just came from night shift now, I saw your mail honey, why do you fear Baby stop my loving wife afraid to write in a way to thank God this is the work of God, I will soon be with you in your country and Germany will think together as husband and wife, as our money using investments in Germany, so that we help ourselves to the end of our lives, OK honey this information you send me is not a complete list

(1) Your full name
(2) Your direct telephone number
(3) your home or office address where you want to install the packages in person at reception
(4) A copy of International Passport or a valid identity card for proper identification

Please send me kindly this information down, so I go and register the package with (UN AIR CARGO courier service) on your behalf, and I will as my wife to register personal use and the package will be delivered to be your home or office address successfully, OK

Please I will be waiting for your positive response now, so I go and send him immediately and without further delay. I love you so much and will always love you till the end of my life .... millions of my kissss

For always be your man

I just remained silent and kept him waiting

Quote:

20 September at 10:28 AM

My favorite,

What happened to my love? Hope you are well, there are days I do not hear from you, I hope you are well and healthy, to know again, to ensure that your sound and save, please send do not get much time here information to me

Your first and only
Lad

20 September um 6:27 PM
Hello Lad,

oh man, this whole situation makes me so nervous!
So much money?
And you really want to send it to me?
That is CRAZY!
I have one big problem now, my friend Nancy and I were out clubbing, and on the way home I needed to pee, and the only chance was a flower bed in the middle of an intersection. Someone must have seen us and called the cops, Nancy and I have spent two days in the drunk tank, and the cops took my drivers license and my passport, that is why I couldn't write earlier, I just came home!
Are you now mad with me?
What shall I do now, I can't make a copy!
I love you!!

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic