SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What the ... Military leave lad - NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are an asslier. piss off.

You really need to make a dictionary, I love all your new words. Laughing

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So...

On Sept. 5, lad sent Kat a note on her yahoo account, which she NEVER checks. Gave me an idea, so I spoofed an account on another free email site & started a hearty discussion between Kat & almost-lad, which included the note sent on Yahoo (obviously from lad's now-hacked account) and a churlish Kat saying she doesn't check there. They arranged another $3500 transfer to a bank account via phone, and the exchange (with some editing of the embedded thread) was engineered to cover the days since the last epitaph was hurled toward the lad.

I was just finishing up the editing process, wondering how I should ASEM the thread to my lad, when -kismet!!- he opted to declare his love for Kat on her normal gmail address. Lad is reading the thread as I type. We'll see where this goes.

I'll refrain from publishing for a bit because the exchange contains some truly awful poetry that might show up in a search.

So.... keep the popcorn at the ready, and I will (hopefully!) have a fun update soon.

Oh - for SBAH's sake, I included "juggy mama", "interpurloins" and improper use of "engorgement" in my initial fury toward the lad
Cool

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Evil Lol You have too much fun. Razz

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...at their expense? Never...! Wink

Just got the first note from the lad, which started off

Quote:
"Hello [oops, got Kat's name wrong!] this is Lad, someone has hacked into my box and the person you have sent money to is not me..."

SCORE!!
Hopefully this bit of bad news will keep the lad very busy and offline for a few days!
Laughing

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ RIGHT ON!!! Evil Lol

It's amazing how so many of Kat's love interests email accounts become hacked. I wonder if it's something to do with her or her computer?

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I swear on a stack of Fanny Farmer Cookbooks I have no idea who keeps hacking my lads' emails.

hacked lad wrote:
You can aswell ask the same man what your name is in fmf site...the other man is a wicked man who has hacked me and i feel so angry at this point, how can i get him baby, he has hurt us...

Oh darling lad. Hackers are wicked and pain causers. What can I say? You should have been more careful with your email. Or something. Twisted Evil

ETA 1:15am Lad time, and he's still sending out pleas for Kat to respond to his emails and threatening revenge against the hacker imposter.

> Yawn <

sadly, Kat is no longer checking email, and is enjoying her evening away from the computer. Sweet dreams, lad! Good luck sleeping tonight...

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering what the warm tickling feeling I was experiencing was, it's your lad in pain! Laughing

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still in pain! Got another pleading email this morning, where I informed his military leave unit I have now sent $8000 to them, but haven't heard back. They are furious - Kat has apparently been sending her money to the WRONG leave unit!

Oh dear. How could that happen?? Rolling Eyes

This "hacked" email modality has worked nicely with 2 lads now. What I'm learning:

- lads are quick to believe their email has been hacked. I think this is because they are on internet cafe computers and know the dangers there
- I could probably take this up a notch by faking emails from their accounts directly without any loss in credibility (and perhaps make it more credible)
- it definitely causes pain

Twisted Evil

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad and his "military leave unit" are both heavily into proving that Syrian soldier lad is NOT the hacker. They asked Kat to send a set of questions out to the "hacker", which backfired as she sent a list of questions to both suitors, demanding hand-written responses.

Here is the lad's work:

and it appears he did NOT score 100% on his answers. Tsk tsk....

Katrina asked for his phone number, and lad informed her that the military charges for that service. Hmmm...

At this point, I suspect the "hacker" will get more answers correct. I've highlighted a few of the more interesting answers - at some point I'll post the questions, but it sure was fun getting the lad to trudge through 200+ emails to find the answers...

Twisted Evil

ETA I hope that's a placemat and not a couch fabric behind the note. Ew.

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff Kitty! Laughing Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I swear Kitty, you were born to give lads pain!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic