SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Taylor the Sailor (and Engineer!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mikey replied to Lena:

Quote:

michael
12:02 (1 September)
an Lena

What a hell are ya talking about? You do not respect at all do you know whom i am? fuck ya

Lena K.
12:11 (1 September)
an michael

Yep, I do exactly know who and what you are, asshole.
You better be careful and watch you words

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, he really has the balls to forward Lena's message to Polly, and now he blames Moneygram for racism.... ha ha!

Quote:

michael
An Polly
1 September um 12:12 PM

This is what they said mean while is not what they said they just did not want to send the money simply because its go to africa and that is not the issue. God knows my heart, and i he knows each and everyone heart. I told you to send it through riamoney and you said no moneygram is the best and i know they not like transactions to africa they are only racist and that is it.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 1 September 2014 10:51
Subject: Fwd: Moneygram Payment Transfer Status
To: michael

Hello there, idiot small boi back yard scammer,

let me give you some good piece of advice, and best of all: it is free Smile
You sucker better come up with a good story to keep your lady hanging on.
I have written to your buddy (or is that you, operating several mail addies?) already 2 days ago.
Listen, asshole......once you operate several accounts, you gotta check them, right?
Once again, for your limited understanding:
I have realized that this is a scam, and I have blocked the transaction. Wave the money good bye, idiot!

Polly
An michael
1 September um 12:12 PM

Oh Michael,

but how can they do that?
The money has been paid, they have it, so what am I going to do now?
I am shocked!
Can I call you on the ship, someone must have a phone number there!

I am desperate!

Polly

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He can't waste time on you? So, the wind is too high for a big ship, but he can hop on a speed boat and make it to Monaco? Oh how I love lad logic.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some Buddy At Home wrote:
He can't waste time on you? So, the wind is too high for a big ship, but he can hop on a speed boat and make it to Monaco? Oh how I love lad logic.

Ha ha...me too, but I have learned not to tell them, although that is a real hard exercise sometimes
It is even getting better now. he has realized that it was a deadly mistake to forward Lena's mail to me....I could contact her now, and he would be history within no time.
He has sent another message, I have not yet replied.
Then he called me on my cell, urgently requesting I should set up a Yahoo messenger, because he wants to appear live, on cam. He seems to be under a certain pressure to prove himself as legit....and just while I am typing this, he called me again, he wants me to download the messenger, and he wants me to see him on cam.
Too bad that the wifi in my cozy little Dutch B&B is to weak....the messenger download will fail miserably

Quote:

michael
An Polly
1 September um 12:21 PM

My dear, the only phone we used here is the private phone that i am calling you with no one uses phone here we all use the same phone.Baby the best way to do is for you to get the money sent through riamoney in hollann, and i will pay when we meet and got to Germany, i will go with you there because this is time wasting and i will allow it to happen in my life.

Quote:

michael
An Polly
1 September um 12:31 PM

My dear, the only phone we used here is the private phone that i am calling you with no one uses phone here we all use the same phone.Baby the best way to do is for you to get the money sent through riamoney in hollann, and i will pay when we meet and got to Germany, i will go with you there because this is time wasting and i will allow it to happen in my life.
Baby, kindly download a yahoo messenger on the computer, and login to the yahoo messenger so that i will show you my webcam whiles i am on this vessel so that you will see me live and know whom exactly i am.

Quote:

michael
An Polly
1 September um 12:44 PM

Baby, kindly download a yahoo messenger on the computer, and login to the yahoo messenger so that i will show you my webcam whiles i am on this vessel so that you will see me live and know whom exactly i am. I am willing to prove my genuineness to you, even it is risky for me to come on Webcam at the sea. Do it and we will see each other on the webcam to prove ourselves.

Polly
An michael
1 September um 1:03 PM

Hello Michael,

oh please, I have received all your messages, and why would it be risky to come on a webcam at sea?
And really no one on that vessel has a cell phone I can call you on? That sounds hard to believe, you know, my love, in Germany we have even more cell phones than inhabitants!
Please provide me a phone number I can call you on!
I will now try to download that messenger!

I love you, Baby!
Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

michael
An Polly
1 September um 1:08 PM

My dear i would lie to you because there is nothing like profit in lying to you. The best way is for you to see me on the webcam when i say its risky showing the cam i mean its a law against our company but i will show you the webcam and you will see whom i am and know that i am not joking with all this moneygram bullshit

I surely like that he is really pissed, and I would have loved to be present at Moneygram Accra, when the showed up there to collect the payment.
If he wants Ria now, that's fine with me, I will do it all for love, but I can see some dark clouds ahead.....

Polly
An Michael
1 September um 1:30 PM

Hello my love,

I have tried to download that messenger, but it didn't work, the Wifi in this B&B is obviously to weak, the transmission of the data proceeds until it reaches a certain point, and then everything freezes, and I have to restart my notebook. I have done that 3 times now, and I just can't seem to make it.
Michael, I am not doing good at all, this is all to complicated! Is there anybody with a cell phone on that ship?

Polly

While I was typing this, he called me on my cell again...nice waste of money, he he! He told me they operate the vessel with a crew of only 5 people, and cell phones aboard are against the company laws. He is annoyed that I couldn't download the messenger, so I said he might just let me have a picture of him on board. He wants me to use Ria Money transfer this time, and I asked him to check out the Ria locations near Rotterdam harbour

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

michael
An Polly
1 September um 1:39 PM

I will find a location of riamoney transfer so you will send it there i did not want you to go back because you have wasted so much time and if i go back to america, it will be like i ridicule you or something that is why i want you to do it with the ria so that everything will be good and we all will be happy.

Polly
An michael
1 September um 1:49 PM

Hello Baby love,

oh, thank you so much for your support!
Darling, I am so sorry that I couldn't download that messenger, I would have loved to see you on cam!
It is kind of strange that the company forbids you to use cell phones aboard, what are you supposed to do in case of an emergency?
But you can send me a picture of you on that vessel, if you want, I would highly appreciate that!
And Honey, if I send the money again through Ria, will the recipient be that disgusting Mr Wumping again?

I love you!!!

Kiss kiss
Polly

Jack Boot

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He told me they operate the vessel with a crew of only 5 people

Must be a small ship - or have very advanced automation.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frustrated Pissed off Lad wrote:
My dear i would lie to you because there is nothing like profit in lying to you

Don't you love it when they get so mad & frustrated that they speak the truth without knowing?

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today we were really keeping each other busy...

Quote:

michael
An Polly
1 September um 2:01 PM

Baby yes mr Wumpini would be the receiver because he is the only one i think he can get it faster for the payment please do not think negative about this okay? i want you to understand that i am real, and i will not do anything stupid to be in trouble with God. That is why we are provided with a private phone in case of emergency. My dear, i am truly in love with you.

Quote:

michael
An Polly
1 September um 3:52 PM

Hello Luisa, i cannot find the ria location in rotterdam due to the poor network, and the best way is you should go to western union and send it there there. kindly ask they should be a western union in the stores there. Please do this in time okay>?

Oh....Western Union again? OK.....but they want forms, he should remember!

Quote:

michael
An Polly
1 September um 4:00 PM

Baby, the number below is the riamoney transfer in Gerany so you can call them to ask them they will show you the right location to ria in rotterdam or else go to western union and send it and make sure the money is sent before you leave there because i did not want any more delays on this my dear
{RIA MONEY GERMANY:+49 (0) 30 221 521 950}

Polly
An michael
1 September um 4:59 PM

Hello my love,

sorry for my late reply, but I didn't feel good at all, and I took a nap.
Michael, I must say that I do not really appreciate the way you talk to me!
You do not wish any more delays?
Michael, I am here in Rotterdam for the 2nd time now, waiting for you to arrive, and I do not wish any more delays either!
I have tried to call that number in Berlin, but I could not reach any one, the line was busy every time I tried.
There is a Western Union near my B&B, please do me a favour and send me Mr Wumpini's details again, I can't seem to find the email with his address!

I love you, Sweetheart, and I will NOT go back, I will wait here until you arrive!

Yours forever
Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

michael
An Polly
Sep 1 um 11:27 PM

I understand Baby the We are moving slowly, by slowly, and we will surely get to rotterdam once the wind minimize, we will speed up and get there. Hadn't been the wind, we should have been there already.Baby this is Mr Wumpini info below

Name wumpini
Address: P.O.BOX
City: Accra.

I will like to end here and hope to hear from you tomorrow. Hugs and kisses

Polly
An michael
1 September um 6:24 AM

Hello Darling,

I am not doing very good, all this stress and your mean words have affected my stomach.
I had basically no sleep tonight and spent most of the time in the bathroom.
Michael, when you wrote me that you don't want to waist anymore time with me, you have really hurt me bad. I have been crying for hours, and I am very sad that you seem to look at our relationship as a waist of time! I need some sleep now before I will be able to go to that Western Union, I will send you an email when I am back in my room.

I love you, Baby!

Yours, Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

michael
An Polly
2 September um 12:50 PM

Baby when i said i did not want to waste time on our relationship, i did not mean i will not have anything to do with you But what i mean is that i would have not waste more time than to fly from monaco to america and get the money sent to my son instead of coming because the fees has to be paid before i got to Rotterdam i am am talking to you now, they drop him from the exams hall for today and until he pay the money today so he was crying when i saw him on the webcam. I just want you to put yourself into my shoes and know that if you were me and you wanted me to help you get something done immediately, and it seems there is some kind of doubtfulness, what would you think. Any way you said you will go to western union today and i am glad for that so, there is no need for us to drag matters anymore when the money is sent,. why would i then fly back to America? It was because of the fast payment of the money, that is why i said that. Hope to hear from you soon we are moving slowly slowly and so, i will expect your reply with the transfer control number . I love you with all my heart.

Polly
An michael
2 September um 3:27 PM

Hello Baby,

I got up about an hour ago, and I went straight to the Western Union store. It is the same thing here like with Moneygram, they want a whole set forms to be filled out by the recipient for security reasons, because they payment is going to a country in West Africa. I really do not feel very eager to contact Mr Wumpini, so please contact him and have him fill out the paperwork and return it to me as soon as possible.
Michael, I do not understand at all why you chose Accra of all places for his education! There would be better opportunities in the US, and way less trouble with school fees, they could just withdraw the money from your account! I know the present situation might be hard for Isaac, but it is his own fault after all.
When will you arrive now?
Maybe you will even be here earlier than Mr Wumpini returns the forms, then we can go to the Western Union together, and you can handle the transaction.

I love you, Baby, and I am waiting for you! Please let me know your exact arrival time, it will take me about 15 minutes to get to the dock from here!

I love you to the moon and the back!

Kiss kiss
Polly

Jack Boot

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, why would he go to the US (isn't that much farther away?) instead of to Rotterdam? He can see you, you can give him the money and he can send it to his son.

Why is he on web-cam, I thought that was illegal on his 5 man ship. It's so funny when they forget what lie they told you.

Louisa wrote:
I know the present situation might be hard for Isaac, but it is his own fault after all.

I am dying here! Evil Lol

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ouch..... I am totally clueless how it happened, but he found the thread here. No other option than to play just dumb, but I am under the impression that although he found it, he didn't get any idea about the whole concept, so why stop the fun? Last night I have received a message on my cell phone mail box, barely understandable, but it sounded somehow like "Polly Louise...you are a bitch". The lad was either drunk as a skunk or 5 miles high....whatever, ha ha!

Quote:

michael
An Polly
Sep 2 um 9:59 PM

For you information, you are nothing but a big liar. Why when i was in the state, they never give me this forms to fill out? There was no day i will send money to my son and they will give me forms to fill. Listen Luisa, I am not a kid okay? I am a grown with very intelligent. I saw all our emails and replies you put at forum.419eater.com › ... › LOVE / DATING SCAMS FORUM I am here in Monco, and i am flying back to america tomorrow just to get the money sent to my son. I am not coming your way again. You are a setup person you are not real to me. I can see that you are doing all this just to set me up and by God being Good, i am able to see all our emails and replies you post on that scam site. You post it any time we reply each other, you go there and post it. a friend of mine saw it and asked me and i went to read all our conversations you put there. You are very stupid woman. I thought you were kind and respectful woman. If you want me to believe you, then get the money sent through riamoney go ahead and asked those there they will show you where the riamoney is located. I am disappointed in you stupid liar you post all our emails on forum.419eater.com › ... › LOVE / DATING SCAMS FORUM. .
I am very wise man, and i know all your tricks i saw all the emails we are replying each other and now you are given me another form that they gave to you. You are a very big liar and cannot be trusted. bye forever.

Polly
An michael
Sep 2 um 11:23 PM

Michael,

you may do whatever you feel like you want to do.
Go take that plane from Monco to America and take care of your affairs yourself, that saves me a lot of trouble, stress, hassle and money.
At least it is not my son, thank God for that.
I have been waiting in the harbour here for hours as of 04.00 pm, but your ship has not arrived.
Michael, you are the biggest disappointed in my life, and I am heartbroken and sad, on my way back from the harbour to my B&B I have been crying so hard that I even had to stop by the side of the road for a while, until I was able to continue my driving.

Michael, I truly love you, but as you don't seem to want me anymore, I will take it as it is, and I will get over it one fine day. I know there is somebody out there who may be just right for me, and I know that I will find that very special person sooner or later.

Polly

Quote:

michael
An Polly
Sep 2 um 11:56 PM

you post all our emails on forum.419eater.com › ... › LOVE / DATING SCAMS FORUM. .
I am very wise man, and i know all your tricks i saw all the emails we are replying each other and now you are given me another form that they gave to you. You are a very big liar and cannot be trusted. bye forever.
Are you the only one who send money the whole world? why is that others send money to their people in the west african side and they do not give them forms. You bloody liar. Of course i will go to america why won't i go? i will go of course. You wanted me to get to rotterdam before you can do what i want you to do. You are nothing but a liar I am in Rotterdam now and i will never let you see me i am going to take a flight direct the south carolina first thing tomorrow morning. You refuse to do what i want, you intentional went to western union and requested for those forms the same thing you did at the moneygram too i do not care

Well...... I was thinking why not boiling him up a little bit more? Lena has sent him another message Cool and his reply reveals his real character...he will get over it and turn back to business

Lena K.
08:01 (3 September)
an michael

"What a hell are ya talking about? You do not respect at all do you know whom i am? fuck ya"

i had to think about what to do about this becos this ain't the proper way to address a lady, but how would an uneducated stupid flail like you know? thx for the 500 €, you nincompoop, but as an extra on top of my thank you, in return for that "fuck ya" of yours i have fraud-flagged that wumpini recipient in our moneygram system, and even better, i have called a friend of mine at western union who did exactly the same thing. so next time that blithering idiot's name shows up as a recipient, may it be moneygram or western union, the payments will be frozen and deactivated, so he better considers to not go even near it. remember.....we do have his finger prints and his picture....and omg, what an ugly guy!

have a nice day, you deadbeat Smile

Quote:

michael
11:05 (3 September)
an Lena

you stupid asshole look that guy is an innocent guy so, stay away from him you big liar. I called a good friend of mine, and she sent the money to mr wumpini through moneygram if you have fraud flagged on that name, how comes he was able to pick up that money. You stupid there is no way moneygram provides that forms to any customer. However, the email you used sending me the emails, is not an originated email from moneygram. its your person email and does it work like that? Liar Never contact me anymore or else i will tell Mr wumpini to kill you in spiritual way in africa. you can easily die within twinkle of an eye when he uses your name Leina to perform that spirit. idiot mark it and see you will fall sick which you will never understand.you will see that not all people can be accused of nothing they don't know about.Foolish dead body like you.

This afternoon I have received a phone call on my cell, it was Isaac, and he was ranting like crazy Cool.
I will call him back tomorrow morning, there's a nice audio in the loop

Jack Boot

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GUYMAN DON NO WE HARK
DIS OUR MUGU
KEEP OFF OOOOOOOOOOO
rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just another low down, broke , shameful , shiftless git!! Begging for a handout, Definitely NOt partner material! Gives it's self right up , just another product for the waste bin, all fake , false and full of silly threats.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael's son Isaac left a message on my cell, it was hard to understand at all, but it sounded something like he will kill me.
I think I will have to call him back and kindly beg him to repeat the message Cool

Jack Boot

rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, His "son" and his "famous fake flight school " and the "wunder wumpini" flying high down at the WU store , trying to turn that number into some cabbage ? All to no avail, yes he's real skeery , putting the hoodoo on you!! TeeHee!!

Removed double post-Capone
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He received a phone call....well...two in fact, because he hang up on me after the first one.
He refused to repeat what he said when he left his message on the mailbox, which kind of proves what I thought I have heard.
Btw...Michael and Isaac are of course the same person Cool

I have some idea how to spin this thing on.....I'll try Cool

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/y8-DorSiba/2014_09_06_00-29-53_live-mount.html

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/xLAjeih2ce/2014_09_06_00-33-18_live-mount.html

Jack Boot

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hah! Coward boy cannot repeat his threat, silly fool that he is.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Payday is just around the corner...... hopefully Cool

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Michael
6 September um 2:21 PM
Dearest Micheal,

I know that you took your love away from me and that you don't want so see me anymore, and I will never receive one of your wonderful messages anymore, but I have to write you one last letter to let you know that your son Isaac is a very very mean and evil person.
He has tried to reach me on my cell phone, although he knew very well that I did not wish to establish any contact with him, and he has left me a very disturbing and scary message. I couldn't understand it completely, but to me it sounded like "I will be going to kill you".
Michael, this is a criminal threat, so I called him back to make sure that he really said that to me.
He was not willing to repeat it, and that firmly strengthens my believe that your son left me a death threat on my mailbox.
Besides, he stated that I would have "set you and him up", whatever that means. I never did anything like that.
Michael, I know that you don't love me anymore, but I felt obliged to let you know that there is a very serious problem with your son.
He is violent and cruel, and he wants to kill me!
Michael, please make sure that he will not harm me, I am really scared now!
I never did anything but try to help you, and what do I get in return?
I have to fear for my life now!

Had I only known that things would turn out like this, I would have stayed away from answering your mails!

I wish you all the best for your future life.

Your sad Polly

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic