SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Taylor the Sailor (and Engineer!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Irritating news from my sweatheart..... a payment in Mr Wumpini's name? Oh, he should have told me earlier, I didn't know that!! What a mess! Will he be able to pick up the money? I don't think so.....

Quote:

michael
An Polly
27 August um 11:02 AM

Thank you for your reply My Queen. I will surely tell Mr Wumpini to stay away from my son's phone. Baby i will be very grateful if you could kindly send the money today. I hope you have the info already to send the money. You have to send it through Mr wumpini name since he filled out the forms with his own photograph on it.I have so many fishes in our freezer in this vessel, and i will be coming along with that fish to meet you so that you can use them for better meals for us to enjoy. Baby, hopefully, we are moving today from the bad areas on the waters after we are done fixing the engine new equipment today. Do not worry my queen i will definitely marry you and you will remain my future queen. I love you with all my heart, and i will make you the most happiest woman in your life. Hope to hear from you once again Baby. Hugs and kisses

Polly
An michael
27 August um 11:48 PM

Good evening.....or better good morning, my one and only love!

Oh Michael, I was having another very busy day, and two of my girls have reported sick, you just won't be able to imagine what I have been going through today!
Darling, when will you arrive in Rotterdam eventually? And do you really have sharkfish and dolphinfish in your fridge aboard? Oh wow......if it is still frozen, can I have it to use it for my catering business? And did you happen to catch one of these dangerous, but delicious gefiltefish in the Swiss waters? Oh, that would be so awesome.....I could charge high prices for the fillet of that particular fish!
Michael, I didn't make it to Moneygram today, but I will do that first thing tomorrow morning, although I must say that I do NOT like the idea at all that this Wumpini freak will have to be involved again!
But so what, if it has to be like that, it will be like that, I love you so much, Baby!!

I need to sleep now, I am deadly tired!
I will dream sweet dreams of you, sweaty, and I love you like crazy!!!

Yours, Polly Louisa

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Louisa going to change her mind and decide NOT to send it to Mr. Limpy-Whimpy?

Did I miss it and there is a reason why the ACCOUNTANT of the school cannot provide a pigg errr bank account? That seems odd, especially if it was for fee for the school!

I'll go back and re-read the thread, but I would have thought I would have picked up on that.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will have to re-read myself, but I think he gave me a piggy. He will have to deliver another one, because this moneygram payment will fail of course

Quote:

michael
an Polly
Aug 28 um 10:23 AM

Good morning to you too Luisa, Luisa i know how you are feeling about Mr Wumpini getting involve but i want to assure you that there is nothing he can do stupid against us okay? That is why i asked him to put his photograph on the requested page on that form. Luisa, if you think moneygram will make things difficult to delay this transaction, why don't you send it through ria money transfer? Ria money transfer is not what you thing at all when you send it through ria, within 10 minutes my son will have the money from Mr Wumpini right away. Its like moneygram are delaying too much Baby. Remember its something that would have to do with my son education and when it delays so much it might end up spoiling things together which i will not be happy at all. Luisa, when you go to moneygram and they came up with any other issue, please go and send it through ria there is nothing that would go against you if you send the money through ria money transfer because its not something illegal its real, and you are doing this because of the love you have for me and i also asked you to do this because i have so much love for you and i cannot hide any situation of mine from you. Remember i am a hard working man, and i have so much money to the extend that i can do anything to support my son but the main reason why i asked you to send the money is because i am in a place where by i cannot get access to my cash. Hope to hear from you soon Hugs and kisses We will be in Rotterdam within this week probably sunday if God permit.

Quote:

michael
An Polly
Aug 28 um 10:31 AM

Oh sorry i have forgotten Baby you can use all those fishes i have for your catering business, and i have the gefiltefish many of them inside the freezer and all is for you

Polly
An michael
29 August um 8:02 AM

Good morning Michael, my love!

I just got up, and I am having my breakfast now, and I wanted to seize the opportunity to drop you a few lines before I have to get back to work.
This week is incredibly busy, and I am totally exhausted! My feet and my back hurt, and I am nothing but tired. Michael, I have received an email from the delivery company, they refuse to compensate the loss of the package, because it was not their fault. The insurance company turned the claim down, and if I want to do anything against it, I would need to hire a lawyer and sue them, and that would cost me additional money, and I cannot afford that.
Oh Darling, I am so happy to hear that the engine problem is fixed now, and that you will arrive in Rotterdam this Sunday, that is great news! I won't be able to come on Sunday, because there is a big wedding party I have to prepare the food for, so I cannot get away, but I can come on Monday.
Sweetheart, I do not really appreciate that the payment has to be made in the name of Mr Wumpini, because I must admit I do not like that guy and the way he acts. I would have expected that the payment would have to be addressed to the school itself, and not to a person, but if it has to like that, I will do so, and now that all the forms are filled out, why should I go to another company, that makes no sense at all.
I was not able to go yesterday, but I am confident that I can do it this afternoon.

Oh Baby, I love you so much, and I can't wait to see you!

100000 Kisses
Polly Louisa

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

michael
An Polly
29 August um 11:12 AM

Baby, i dont really understand why you talking about Mr Wumpini like that. This man is the one who took care of my son on behalf of me because of the nature of my job. That is why i have to send money through his name to cash for the payment moreover, he is the accountant of the school. Baby there is one thing i need from you. If you are not sending the money, kindly let me know so that i would not bother you anymore. The last time, you told me that the next day, you will send the money which you didnt and you said yesterday you will send the money which you didn't and now you said this afternoon too. I am not a type of person who ridicule others if that is what you are thinking, then am sorry its not what you think at all. From the beginning, you told me about this Moneygram form, which i think you really want to help pay the money which i could not fill the forms during that time and you came up with an idea that you can send it by a registered letter which i told you to send it through DHL and you went ahead and sent it through this so called GPS and now see what is happening. I have never head any company call GPS company that send parcels the GPS i know is a tracking company that offer security to shipping companies or to individual car owners so that they can track their cars. I am really doubting this but i do not judge people. I am a man of God, and i will never judge anyone in my life its only God who knows the truth. If this parcel were to send through DHL, such thing wouldn't happen and you a lot about DHL its a well known company in Deutchland and all over the world.

Polly
An michael
29 August um 9:43 PM

Dear Michael,

I'm on my supper break now, and I had the chance to listen to the 2 messages you have left on my cell phone. Please, would you stop calling me without caller ID? I never take such calls, please keep that in mind!
Michael, why do you talk to me like that?
Your messages on my cell.....all about money.
Your last email...all about money, almost all about money.
Listen, my dearest, I really want to help you, and I even went to Holland to pick you up and meet you there, I even closed my business and didn't make any single cent of revenue for 3 whole business days!
Every time you ask me to do something for you, it's a hassle for me because I have to leave my business alone to take care of your affairs.
Is it MY fault that the company lost the shipment?
And is it MY fault that your son didn't pay the school fee within good time?
And is it MY fault that your son borrows money, knowing he is not able to pay it back?
And is it MY fault that you are at sea, not being able to take care of your financial issues? If you are able to write emails, why can you not do any online banking?

Oh my goodness, Michael......you do not seriously want to make me responsible for what you and he failed to do? That's what I meant when I was saying that I am NOT his mother...nothing but trouble, and I have enough trouble already, keeping my business up and going! I do not feel comfortable at all, having to take the blame for your and your son's fails, believe me!
But don't worry any longer, I have sent the money this afternoon.

I will have to get back to work now, it will get very late once again.
I love and miss you, and I am sad about the way you addressed me.

Yours, Polly Louisa

Jack Boot

rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how you trashed him!! Tee Hee! He is an irresponsible , whiney git!! He really is a complainer , he doesn't have a plan either , you would think that if he had funds that he would have an account set up at the childs schools that he should not embarrass himself to borrow money fro,m someone he's not met.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I absolutely love what you are doing to him!
Great baiting indeed, he has not written back to my character which is a good sign that he may not be writing to other potential vics.
Well done!
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ginger, I am sure he will get back to your character, as soon as he realizes that this cow won't give any real milk Cool
He has called my cell twice this morning, shortly after 7.00 am...grrrr!
Of course he needs the MTCN. I will answer him later this afternoon...

Quote:

michael
An Polly
Aug 29 um 11:05 PM

I am really sorry if you are offended about what i said. About my son, you said you are not his mom and i am totally agreed with you okay? so, you do not have problem about that. I will love you, and i will make my life with you and my son will be on his own after all he will soon get job to care for himself okay? I love you with all my heart. Baby if you have sent the money kindly give me the info to forward to him so he could cash it and everything will be okay. They would have given you a reference number including sender name that they will use to cash the money. I am not angry with you at all i am only worried about what is happening because of my son fees but trust me when we meet in person, you will see a lot of money on me and i will provide you with all your needs i promise that. Thank you very much for sending the money i will pay you with double when we meet in person. Kindly forward the info so that i will forward for them to cash it. Hope to hear from you soon Hugs and kisses
My dear i think you did not understand me well. Did i insult you in the message? or did i say anything negative to you? I told you the last time that my credit card expired that is why i hardly send him the money. If not because of the expiring of my card, i would not be stupid to ask money from woman okay? I respected you, and i respected the relationship we are planing together that is why i asked you to do this for me. You should know that when i write you and keep talking about the money, is because its important. Before i asked you to send the money i told you the reason why i asked you to do it and all is because my credit card has expired since last month and when the card expired whiles i am on the sea, what else could i have done. I did not say its your fault that the package lost i am only telling you that the only way that the parcel could have got here is through DHL but you came up with GPS but i did not accused you of you being at faulty. I am a responsible man but i might seem irresponsible to you because i asked you to send money to my son but have you forgotten that i told you that my card expired?I am really sorry if you are offended about what i said. About my son, you said you are not his mom and i am totally agreed with you okay? so, you do not have problem about that. I will love you, and i will make my life with you and my son will be on his own after all he will soon get job to care for himself okay? I love you with all my heart. Baby if you have sent the money kindly give me the info to him so he could cash it and everything will be okay. They would have given you a reference number including sender name that they will use to cash the money. I am not angry with you at all i am only worried about what is happening because of my son fees but trust me when we meet in person, you will see a lot of money on me and i will provide you with all your needs i promise that. Thank you very much for sending the money i will pay you with double when we meet in person. Kindly forward the info so that i will forward for them to cash it. Hope to hear from you soon Hugs and kisses

Baby, i only use private number to call you because that is the only phone on this vessel but if you are offended about that too, then i am sorry and i will never use the phone in the vessel to call you until i got to Rotterdam.I love you so mu

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From the dangerous Swiss waters to Rotterdam......sure, Monaco is just on they way! Michael doesn't even ask for the MTCN.
But that doesn't matter anyways. In about 2 or 3 hours he will receive a mail from Lena, the crooked manager, chopping the money. It will be very interesting what he will tell my character.....he will likely have to pretend to have received the money.

Quote:

michael
An Polly
30 August um 11:14 AM

Good morning to you Luisa, How are you doing today? I was expecting your replies this morning are you still in bed? How was your night?We just stopped at Monaco now to discharge some containers so, at the moment, we are in monaco now discharging the containers and from here, we will be going straight to Holland. Hope to hear from you soon Hugs and kisses

Polly
An michael
30 August um 1:17 PM
Hello Darling,

no, I was of course not in bed anymore, the weekends are rush hours for me, I was in the kitchen already, I have a lot of work to do, same thing tomorrow!
Oh, that is wonderful news, you will really get to Holland on Monday?
I will try to rent a small transporter that is designed for frozen transportation, so that we can take all the fish back that you have in the freezer for me!
Darling, I don't have much time to write now, I have to get back to work!

I love and miss you very much!

Kisses, Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some bad news for Mr Wump1n1, as the recipient of the payment

Lena K.
16:27 (30 August)
an wump1n1

Dear Sir,

I am Lena K., responsible Manager here at Moneygram in Berlin.
Yesterday afternoon a payment was made in your favour, the amount is 500 €.
I had a little conversation with that lady, and she told me why she is sending this money.
Sir, with due respect, I work for this company long enough to know when something smells fishy.
This is a scam, there is no Pilot School of the US Embassy in Accra.
I will tell you something: you will not receive this money, I will keep it for myself.
The transaction is no longer available in the system.

I wish you better luck next time.

Jack Boot

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Great chop Mountain Goat. Razz

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I truly hope there will be a reaction from that guy! I still owe Michael an answer, there was a message coming in, and he needs the payment information
Cool

Quote:

michael
An Polly
30 August um 1:32 PM

Baby thank you for your replies. I know its your busy day though. Baby i did not want to keep asking you about you sending the money or something. You told me you sent the money but you did not email me with the info so that i can forward it for my son to get this money? If you have sent the money, they should be an info and sender name for them to get this money. Yes you would have to get a frozen car for the fish. Baby iu want to be free mind here so please kindly forward me the info to give to them. hugs and kisses

Polly
An michael
30 August um 10:43 PM

Good evening Sweetness, my love Michael!

I just got home, I am so sorry I couldn't answer earlier, but I didn't have that receipt with me, of course you will need the information, so that the payment can be picked up! Oh my, sometimes I just can't seem to collect myself and concentrate! I am overworked, I need some time out!
There is a transfer control number on it, I think that is what you will need, right?
The number is 08041966. Please say Hi to Isaac in my name, and tell him to be more careful in the future when it comes to taking care of his affairs!
And guess what, I could rent a transporter for the transport of the frozen fish, it's only 139 € per day +mileage, 55 € Cents per Kilometer, I can pick it up Sunday evening.
I have rented it for 3 days, so it has to be returned on Wednesday evening.
I hope I will be able to manage the drive to Rotterdam, but I think so, the truck is not that big.
Oh Michael...... we will be together soon, that is so exciting! My heart beats like crazy when I think about you, and I am so nervous! I do truly hope that you will like me when you see me for the first time!

Baby, I have to go now, I want to take a hot bath, my muscles are killing me! I will write you another message in the morning!
Good night, and have sweet dreams, my Baby!

Yours, Polly Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing but silence.....no response to Lena, and no mail for Polly, so I will have to poke him one more time

Polly
An michael taylor
31 August um 1:26 PM

Hello Michael, Darling!

I was a bit disappointed that there was no message from you this morning, because I have so much gotten used to find one! Is everything all right, or is there technical trouble with that ship that keeps you so busy and keeps you away from me?
I was very very busy this morning, cleaning up the frozen storage area for all the fish you are going to bring, and packing up my bag. The car rental agent just stopped by and brought the truck, and in about half an hour I will be on my way to Rotterdam!
Oh Baby, I am so much looking forward to falling in your arms eventually!
How is your voyage, are you on time? I truly hope there won't be another delay!
Oh Baby, I love you so much!

Hugs and kisses
Yours, Polly Louisa

Jack Boot

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, MG Thumbs up
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, TM....although I have to admit that it is kind of hard for me to pretend to be serious. He is still with me, I just received a call on my cell, a lttle bit of love talk, and he asked for the full sender's name, plus a message was in my inbox, too. He will meet me in Rotterdam tomorrow! Obviously his partner has not yet received Lena's message....

Quote:

michael
An Polly
31 August um 2:52 PM

Hello Baby i am so sorry for my late replies the reason is that i was so busy with the document of the containers that we offloaded but we are getting off this evening to Rotterdam, so by tomorrow, we will be there. Baby i got the control number of the money sent but you have forgotten to attach your sender name. Baby is the sender name Ottilia luisa, or what is the full name again? Thank you for being good to me and my son. Thank you for the renting of the car i am very happy for that i think the car can contain all the fishes They are about 46 cartons of the fish which is the bigger once. Hope to hear from you soon baby.Hugs and kisses

An michael
31 August um 3:26 PM

Hello Michael,

just a quick reply: the sender's name is Paul1na Louisa Baiter!
I'm on my way now, see you tomorrow!

I love you!!

Polly Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3 missed calls....I am driving a truck to Rotterdam, and I can't talk on the phone....too bad! Text message on my cell 10 minutes ago, from "my" son Isaac, saying:

Quote:
Hello, this is Isaac, we i am here with my school authorities to pick up the money, and the moneygram said the number given to us is a fake number because it is not picking their system

How embarrassing indeed, he he!

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the meantime Isaac has called me, and I took the call and talked to him, the content will be subject in my reply to Michael.
Michael called me only a few minutes later, and I took his call, too.
So much bad luck......oh oh!
Cool

Quote:

michael
An Polly
31 August um 7:13 PM

Hello Luisa,
Please the control number you gave me to me is not match with the system of the moneygram there. They just sent me a text right now that they were at the moneygram whiles sending me the message. They said the number is not correct So please kindly check it very well and reply me back with the correct code before they drop my son tomorrow. Now, Mr wumping is complaining to me about this all issue, that he has put hes photograph on the forms given by the moneygram and now the number given seems to be fake, whiles his photograph is on it. He said if the correct number is not given, there is nothing he can do than to let my son drop from the school and i cannot afford to see my son drop from the school whiles i am not dead. So, please kindly check it and give me a quick reply so that i will know what steps to take.

Polly
An michael
31 August um 10:17 PM

Dear Michael,

I am now in Rotterdam, I have stopped at the small internet café before I will check in my B&B later; they told me they would have Wifi as of 1 September, but I am not sure, and I wanted to write to you before I go to bed.
Sorry that the phone connection was so poor, it was so loud at that gas station, and sometimes I could hardly understand what you were saying at all. Isaac had called me only a few minutes earlier, but somehow the call was lost, or he simply hung up on me, that wouldn't surprise me at all!
Such bad manners, it is just incredible!
I told him that I have no chance to check on the transfer control number, because I didn't take that receipt with me to Holland, why on earth would I do that? It's at home, on the desk in my office, waiting to be tucked away in a folder, together will all the other invoices and receipts I have received this week.
He was surprised to hear that I had already crossed the border to Holland, and i was seriously under the impression that he expected me to go right back to Germany and check on that number!
He has also sent me a text message on my cell phone, and I would like you know what exactly he wrote, please see with you own eyes:

" Hello, this is Isaac, we i am here with my school authorities to pick up the money, and the moneygram said the number given to us is a fake number because it is not picking their system"

Michael, this is TOTALLLY UNACCEPTABLE!
How dares he to say that the number is fake?
He is accusing me of providing a fake number?

Michael, honestly, your son is an imprudent little prick, and I don't wish to communicate with him anymore, neither by phone nor by email. His behaviour is simply detestable, and I am praying for the moment when I will eventually forget the sound of his disgusting falsetto!
Please tell both of them that they are NOT the center of my universe, and I highly appreciate if they wouldn't bug me anymore

I will try to contact the moneygram store in Berlin tomorrow to ask for support in this matter, that is all I can do at this point.
Do you have any idea about your exact arrival time? I know my way around in the harbour now quite well, it won't take me long to get there!
Oh Michael, I am so happy that we will be together tomorrow, it still seems so unreal, but it is just about to happen! Are you happy, too?

I will end my letter now, it's been a long drive, and I am tired. My cell phone battery is almost empty, and I forgot to take the charger with me. I might be able to borrow one, but that is uncertain.
Please let me have a phone number where I can contact you! Someone on your ship will have a cell phone I would think!

Good night, Baby, I love you to to the moon and back!
Kiss kiss
Polly Louisa

Jack Boot

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why is the school going to drop him when the fees have been paid? Didn't the spawn of the devil borrow money to pay Mr. Whimpi?

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool sort of....he he
He should check all his mail accounts.... he must accidentally have missed the Whimpi account, or he would already know.
Tomorrow I will just tell him I can't do anything really, because the sender is the legal owner of the money, and all I can do is give him Mrs Lena's Mail address.

But, I am even more excited to learn how he will steer around the problem to meet me in Holland tomorrow afternoon Cool
I could bet there will be another mishap that requires financial support.....

Another message from him, but no answer before tomorrow:

Quote:

michael
An Polly
Aug 31 um 10:29 PM

My dear, i understand what he has written you know when a real english man speaks, he or she underlines some words,. and would not use it and for him, since the number is not picking in the moneygram system, all he will say its fake number forgotten that it does not show respect he is still a young boy though and he will surely learn from his mistakes. Kindly do your best and get in touch with them moneygram store as soon as possible before i got to Holland we are at the mouth of Monaco waters going in to the middle of the water again and the wind is too high and so, we are moving slowly but by tomorrow 4pm 3pm, we shall be there.Baby i would be glad if you could do all you can to get the correct number for them before my arrival i did not want my son to be drop when he drop out, i have have to pay penalties 3times before he will be accepted

Jack Boot

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I see he is leading up to boat trouble again! Somehow I think the winds are going to be so high he won't make it tomorrow, therefore you're going to be sent back home, yet again, to check on the money. Poor Lousia, she can never catch a break. Sad

rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What kind of responsible person lets their Credit card Expire?? Or he can't write them a check and just send it to them ?What kind of a school drops its students just how far behind is he in sending in the fees? How long does it take to update his CC ? Wonder what kind of mishap is going to happen to his ship next ?? Do we know the ships name?
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I seem to remember the ship's name being mentioned earlier in the thread

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rozzelle wrote:
What kind of responsible person lets their Credit card Expire?? Or he can't write them a check and just send it to them ?What kind of a school drops its students just how far behind is he in sending in the fees? How long does it take to update his CC ? Wonder what kind of mishap is going to happen to his ship next ?? Do we know the ships name?

Ha....good questions! It is actually pretty convenient for a scammer to be on a ship, he will have to take all the blame for what he failed to do, but is still helpless and needs assistance.
Works excellent the other way round, for a baiter, btw Cool

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Link to the Lad's ship is: http://www.shipspotting.com/gallery/photo.php?lid=434867

Things are speeding up now, Michael is getting more and more pissed.....I am loving it! The Wumping character does not seem to check emails....so Lena will contact Michael directly. This is what I sent to him this morning:

Polly
An michael
1 September um 9:29 AM

Good morning Michael, my one and only love!

I hope things are all well on your ship, are you still having problems with the high winds?
Oh my, I don't like traveling on ships at all, I get seasick in basically no time at all!
But I guess you must have gotten used to it, haven't you?
Michael, after breakfast I found a payphone, and I called the moneygram store in Berlin, and I was able to explain the problem and ask the lady what to do now.
She said that the legal situation is as follows: I have sent the money, and as soon as I did that, the recipient became the rightful owner and the one who is eligible to make inquiries. I do not understand all this legales stuff, but as Mr Wumping is the recipient, he would be the one to inquire.
The lady said that she was able to find the transaction in the system, and she will contact Mr Wumpini by email for clarification.
I have lost the call then because I was running out of coins.
Oh Baby....the clock is ticking, only a few hours to go without you!
I am so nervous, it's unbelievable!

I love you, I love you, I love you!!

Kiss Kiss
Polly

His reply just popped in:

Quote:

michael
An Polly
1 September um 11:11 AM

Baby, i do not really understand why the receiver should make the corrections. If the lady there has find the transaction on the system, why dont she give you the right control number? My dear Mr wumpini cannot do anything if the control number is not correct. As a sender, you will get the correct control number for the receiver and there is no way the receiver could make any corrections. I track the control number by phone by myself and guest what? i was told that the reference number given is invalid. If the reference number is correct whiles i called the moneygram toll free, they asked me to dial the reference number, follow by the hash key and i did same and it was invalid meaning if truly the money has been sent, the number you gave to me should have been a valid number. So, is either you did mixed the number or the money is not sent at all. Baby Frankly speaking, mr wumpini is not the one to make this corrections and he cannot do that because he is not the sender and there is no way he could lied to me if the number was correct. I Track the reference number you gave to me {08041966} and it was invalid so please i will advice you go back to Berlin, and get this corrections made whiles we get to Rotterdam because we have to wait a while before the wind comes down before we can continue to Rotterdam so, before you return from Berlin, we might get to Rotterdam and i will be waiting for you. We are in the middle of the water of monaco, and the wind is too much higher than one expected and so, we stopped waiting the wind to become low before we can continue.You can still book the hotel room down and go to Berlin and make the corrections and before you return, i will be there in the Hotel waiting for you Baby, i am not happy at all because the package you sent, was missing, and the moneygram transaction too is not correct i am so much confused now and if you cannot do this please i am sorry i will have to get back to Monaco and take a direct flight to the state and get my own money from my bank and send to my son because i am not a poor man i am worked hard to glean down so much money and this small amount of fees, could put me to shame, no way. If you can go back to berlin and make the corrections, i will come to roterdam with the vessel and meet you and if you cannot go back, then i will have to get a speed boat and go to monaco and take a straight flight to usa and then i will be able to get access to my cash I am really serious to meet you in person but the way things is going, i cannot concentrate about this our relationship i have spent so much money about $25000 to get my son into that pilot school and only 500 euro could make my son drop out from school? No way my dear i am truly in love with you and i have a special place in my heart for you and so, kindly go back to berlin and check on the receipt , and get the correct reference number so they could cash the money immediately i will pay all dept involve when we meet and go to Germany together.hope to hear from you soon . Hugs and kisses.You can let the truck wait for you so you can go back to Berlin and return.

Oh....such a lovely lad pain....ha ha!

Polly
An michael
1 September um 11:38 AM

Hello Michael, my one and only love!

I have received your message, and I am almost in tears here! I am on the edge of a nervous breakdown, Baby, what are you doing to me? You are really telling me to go back to Berlin?
Sweaty, this is the SECOND time I took the trip to Rotterdam, and this time I have even rented that truck, the daily rent and the mileage alone sums up to almost 1000 €!
I have called the moneygram store in Berlin once again, and I have talked to that lady, and she said she has already sent an email to Mr Wumpini, but for legal reasons in order to protect the interests of the recipient she said she was sorry she couldn't give me any more informations.
I have really tried hard to convince her to tell me what has happened, but she would insist on her point of view.
Baby......I gave your email address to her, and she promised me to drop you a line and explain in detail why it is Mr Wumpini who is in charge now for all possible inquiries concerning this payment transaction.
I am so sad......I am almost heartbroken, and I am not at all in the condition to drive that truck back to Berlin, so I will just stay here and wait.

Oh Michael, what a mess, and all that only happened for one reason: your son is an IDIOT!
I know that is hard to say, but under the bottom line that's what it is. He is the one responsible for this mess! Oh.... I think he really should NEVER have the command in a cockpit!

Your sad and crying
Polly Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lena addresses Michael directly, forwarding the message that has been sent 2 days ago to Wumping

Lena K.
11:51 (1 September)
an michael

Hello there, idiot small boi back yard scammer,

let me give you some good piece of advice, and best of all: it is free Smile
You sucker better come up with a good story to keep your lady hanging on.
I have written to your buddy (or is that you, operating several mail addies?) already 2 days ago.
Listen, asshole......once you operate several accounts, you gotta check them, right?
Once again, for your limited understanding:
I have realized that this is a scam, and I have blocked the transaction. Wave the money good bye, idiot!

Another message popping in from Michael to Polly...

Quote:

michael
An Polly
1 September um 11:52 AM

Baby i mean no harm to you okay? What i asked you to do is something that will let all of us get peace and happy together because how can Mr wumpini make any inquiries when he is not the sender. My dear you imagine this i want you to think about this well, and know that what i am telling you is not something that mr wumpini can do it i track the number by myself through moneygram toll free and it was invalid so, if the number was invalid, how can the receiver make any inquiries? My dear, i want you to put yourself into the receiver's shoes, if you were to be the receiver, and the control number given to you is not valid, what could you have done? If the control number is not valid, it means you mixed up the number or the money is not sent at all. Baby 1000 euro is not any huge amount to me so, keep the track, and i will pay all the cost or if you can resend the money from Rotterdam, right now, fine i will glad for that and if you do not want to go back to berlin then kindly send it there. I want you to call themoneygram toll free number and follow the options and then track the reference number of 08041966 which you gave to me, and then see the whole truth. I have no much to say if you cannot go back to berlin, then send the money there and wait for me and or else i will take a speed boat back to monaco and take a straight flight to the america and do it by myself. Ican seek permission for this and it will be granted to me. reply back soon so, i will know

Polly
An michael
1 September um 12:00 PM

Michael, my love,

I can hardly breath right know, my blood pressure is up high.
I feel so bad....nothing but trouble, and all that happened only because I wanted to help!
I will go and see a doctor, I will get back to you later, when I am back in my B&B.

I love you, Baby!
Polly Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that is what I regard as a quick response....ha ha! Of course I will ask him to forward me the Moneygram mail!

Quote:

michael
An Polly
1 September um 12:01 PM

I receive the email from the monegram now and guess what they told me. They said they put kept the money and the money is not on their system anymore and so they will not all the transaction go through.Baby i have nothing much to tell you is either you find a solution and send the money or else i will not waist my time on you am sorry get back to me now and i will know if i will take a flight back to my country as soon as possible

Polly
An michael
1 September um 12:07 PM

Hello Baby,

I am confused now, how can they block a payment?
What did they say, can you forward me that message?
What other solution could there be?
Oh Baby, I want that issue solved so badly, please don't leave me, I love you!!!

Your desperate
Polly

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic