SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

piggy from pinecone research trickster and scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
techfan38
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This account is out of Romania!

The routing number of the bank is BTRLRO22BHA
On August 22, 2014 at 4:50 PM wrote:

What is the routing number?

On August 22, 2014 at 4:27 PM, "Karen Scott" <[email protected]> wrote:
The recipients IBAN number is RO3xBTRLRONCRT02x3xxx101 please make the wire transfer.
Account owner Mircea V.
On August 22, 2014 at 3:26 PM wrote:

I still won't do Western Union! If this is legit, then allow me to use direct bank transfer! This is for my peace of mind as well! IDs are faked all the time! If you tell me to use Western Union then I will know this is a scam!

On August 22, 2014 at 3:23 PM, "Karen Scott" <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Mark,
For their clients safety western union agents ask for ID when the customer picks up the money.
We are currently aware of the scams on the internet and Western Union are trying their best to stop those scams.
Western Union is conducting this survey to improve the security of Western Union money transfers.
Western Union money transfer is the most used way to send money across the world.
We are sorry for any doubts you may have but your doubts will be gone when the check we sent you will clear.
Thank you for your understanding and for helping us keeping Western Union services more secure with the completion of this survey.
Sincerely
Karen Scott
On August 22, 2014 at 2:46 PM wrote:

I cashed the check so it would be impossible for me to send it back! I won't send money to people Western Union and Money Gram! Only scammers ask for MG, WU. If this is legit, then allow me to use direct bank transfer! Why do you want me to use an untraceable method? I will only use Direct bank transfer because it is trackable! If you want your money, then direct transfer is the only way you will get it!

On August 22, 2014 at 2:34 PM, "Karen Scott" <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Mark,
We currnetly do not accept wire transfer as the survey we are conducting is for Western Union.
Please conduct this survey in the given time or send us an email if you wish to cancel this survey and resend the check back to us.
Thank you for your understanding.
Sincerely
Karen Scott
On August 22, 2014 at 12:35 PM wrote:

Hello,
I received the payment and deposited! However, I will need to wait 20 days for the payment to clear my bank AND the bank which the check is drawn on, however, I could wire the money by direct bank transfer today if you give me the bank details! Please let me know so I can do this today!

On August 22, 2014 at 12:31 PM, "Karen Scott" <[email protected]> wrote:

CONSUMER SERVICE ANALYSIS

Dear Valued Panelist,

The check meant to cover the expenses for the survey will be delivering soon. You are required to cash the check and proceed with your first assignment.

Assignment 01
CASE STUDY #70971
You are required to carry out an on-site secret case study on the nearest Western Union? outlet store/shop in your area by forwarding a fixed amount of '$1600.00' to a secret consumer conducting a similar case study at the recipient's end.

Recipient Western Union? Information
First name: Mircea
Last name: V
City: Iasi
Zip Code: 12521
Amount: '$1600.00'
10 Digits MTCN Number: '_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _'

Your compensation is '$250.00' per survey assignment.
You are required to deduct an additional '$130.00' for the transfer fees at the Western Union? outlet store/shop.
Click Here to find an agent location to the nearest Western Union? outlet including Wal-Mart? stores in your area

How To Rate The Western Union? outlet services
Complete a simple Send Form
You are required to rate your assessment of the Western Union? outlet store/shop by simply observing and recording based on the following:
Time Of Day:
Appearance of attendant:
Appropriateness:
Time taken to complete transaction:
Competency:
Future improvements you will like to see:
Western Union? Transaction Details Required To Be Submitted Upon Completion Of Survey
Sender Name:
Sender Address:
Amount:
10 digit MTCN Number:
Upon completion of the survey, you are to immediately send us an email with the ratings of the outlet and the 10 digit MTCN number which would be needed by the secret consumer to complete their survey.

Sincerely,

PineCone Research
250 East 5th Street, 9th Floor
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Attn: Karen Scott
Copyright 2014 PineCone Research Foundation

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the individual(s) or entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information protected from use and/or disclosure by law, including information that is protected as confidential, attorney-client privileged, attorney work product and/or trade secrets. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the addressee, the reader is hereby notified that any use, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe you have received this facsimile or message in error, please immediately notify us at our expense by return mail or e-mail and permanently delete or destroy all copies of the message.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic