SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Two piggies scammer Daniel Braddock

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
techfan38
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John M <>
to: Omega Advertising <[email protected]>
date: Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 3:19 PM
subject: Re: MONSTER ENERGY DRINK CAR WRAP(PAYMENT UPDATES)

I won't use money pak! The only way I will send money is by direct bank transfer!

John M <>
date: Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 3:19 PM

to me
The account numbers are working that is what the expert told me it must be from your bank , we can only use moneyp** at this juncture...

John M<>
1:30 PM (2 hours ago)

to Omega
Direct deposit? How? The account number didn't work!

Omega Advertising

to me
Can you go and get the cash from your bank and make direct deposit?

John M <>
date: Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 1:08 PM
subject: Re: MONSTER ENERGY DRINK CAR WRAP(PAYMENT UPDATES

This account didn't work either! Maybe because you made a mistake! The account number only has 8 digits! Do you have another account?

Omega Advertising <[email protected]>
to: John M <>
date: Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 10:47 AM

Hello John,

I just wanted to come here and inform you that the funds did not reflect then I got your message that the transfer could not be completed. Okay here is another account details the expert wants you to transfer the funds to.

Holder's Name: John Christman
Account Number: 4x4-806-5x checking
Routing Number:103112675
Owner's Address: 1804 NW Arlington Ave Lawton OK73507
User's Phone number:5x0730x768
Bank Name:fort sill national bank
Bank Address:6212 NW Cache Road Lawton OK 73505
Bank phone Number: 580-357-9880

Please confirmation of transfer is very important, do what you can to have a confirmation forwarded to me.

Thanks

Daniel Braddock

John M <>
date: Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Hello,

I checked with the bank and the transfer couldn't be completed! Something is wrong with the account! Do you have another account? Please let me know

date: Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 1:57 PM

I just got a hold of the expert and he gave me the account to transfer the money to as follows;

Bank name - Bank Iowa
Holder name - Randi M
Bank address - 123 E Garfield St #8, Clarinda, IA 51632
Account number - 300023x5x5
Routine number--073x2041x

You are to attach the transfer receipt/confirmation to this email address .

Daniel Braddock.

date: Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Hello

This is Daniel Braddock from Monster Energy Drink, It's been a while since I emailed you anyway, am reaching out to you now with the tracking number of the first week payment. The first week CASHIER'S check payment that is included with the expert fee in the amount of $2751.99 has been mailed out to you via united states postal service (usps.com) and the check will be delivered to your address on Monday/ Tuesday. Here is the tracking number # 9410x01x9x3200012x1207 for you to monitor the delivery of the check via www.usps.com, Please be conscious of the delivery of the check at the said time, so it doesn't get delivered to the wrong hand around your house. You are to take the check to your bank for deposit and wait for it's clearance. You are to notify me when the check clears so I can give you further instructions on how to send the money to the expert that will come for the fixing of the ad on your car.

Hiring Manager
Daniel Braddock
(321) 345-3083

Aug 11,2014

to me
Thanks for your response and sorry for my late response to your email we have been waiting on the applicants to know what numbers we have. Randomly you have been chosen for the MONSTER ENERGY DRINK advert placement, Monster Energy is an energy drink, launched by Monster Beverage Corporation in April 2002.[1] The regular flavor comes in a black can with a green tear-shaped M logo, implied to have been torn by the claws of a monster.[2] The company is also known for supporting many extreme sports events such as BMX, Motocross, skateboarding and snowboarding, as well as eSports. In addition, Monster Energy promotes a number of music bands around the world, like Asking Alexandria, The Word Alive and Shinedown. There are now 34 different drinks under the Monster umbrella in North America including its core Monster Energy line, Java Monster, Extra Strength, Import, Rehab and Muscle Monster.

It is very easy and simple to advertise for MONSTER ENERGY DRINK. No application fees are required, this is how it works; The basic
concept of pay to drive advert for MONSTER ENERGY DRINK is to seek people, regular citizens and professional drivers and all car owners above 20 years old to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a big advert for MONSTER ENERGY DRINK plastered on there cars. The ads are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps" that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car's exterior surface. What does the company gain from this type of ad strategy? Lots of exposure and awareness.The auto wraps tend to be colorful and eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive audience, meaning people who are stuck in traffic can't take there eyes off the ad car to get there attention busy instead of looking at the red light . They can't can't afford taking away there eyes, seeing the wrapped car alongside the road takes away there time of waiting in for traffic light . This program will last for 4 months and the minimum period you can participate is 2 months . Attached here is a picture of what your car will look like from our previous participant. Open the attachment and see what your car will look like.... You will be compensated with a $500 (five hundred dollars
weekly), which is essentially a "rental" payment for letting our company use your car MONSTER ENERGY DRINK shall provide Experts that will handle the advert placing on your car, these experts have been tested and confirmed perfect for the job in order not to leave any damage on your car after 3 months . Send me an email if you understand these. I will be waiting for your response.There will be no fee for gas since you are not driving to anywhere else apart from your daily/weekly routine. Below are some information needed to open your file as a participant, all the information asked for are required for our data processing, Please respond accordingly;

Full Name:
Make of car/ year:
Home Address:
P O Box Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Do you have a driver's license:
Mobile Phone:
Home Phone:
Email Address:

Note
----

We do not use local use local Painter in your area to put the ad on your car for 2 reasons which are ;

1) We have tried using local expert in the past and we discover that most people don't take there cars to the Painter, they just receive money weekly and do nothing on there cars concerning the advert.

2) Some people will wrap there cars from a local Painter in there area and park the car in there garage going to work with train which is not what we bargained for , so we use our well trained expert to wrap your car and he will have a small device clipped on the car and that device will us to read how many miles covered by the car weekly, those device are not known by local painters in your area that is why we have our expert come fix ad on your car.

If you agree with these terms and you are ready to participate please fill the form and return it to me. I will be contacting you again as hiring manager, as soon as we receive these information we will proceed immediately,

MONSTER ENERGY DRINK looks forward to working with you. Stay Blessed.

Hiring Manager
Daniel Braddock
(321) 345-3083

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic