SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Piggy from Scammer Travis Basten

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
techfan38
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bank account has already been reported! I wanted to bring the scammer to light as well!

Piggy from scammer Travis Basten

Scammer's email: [email protected]

Return-Path: [email protected]

Received: from [41.130.82.201] by web162301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 07 Aug 2014 15:39:34 PDT

Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 15:39:34 -0700

Reply-To: travis basten <[email protected]>

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-477789512-1287222945-1407451174=:11415"

wellsfargo bank

NAME S rector

Routing 05320x766

Acco 72084x18x7

On Thursday, August 7, 2014 11:19 PM, wrote:

I'm not going to transfer money by paypal! I closed my account years ago. I will only wire money by direct bank transfer.

On August 7, 2014 at 6:17 PM, "travis basten" <[email protected]> wrote:

you can use a paypal, that is safe for the both party

wrote:

>Forget it then, if you won't give me another bank account. I can't wire the money then! I cannot receive phone calls because I am at work. I will wire the money if you give me another bank account!

>On August 7, 2014 at 5:54 PM, "travis basten" <[email protected]> wrote:

>i gave you a bank info, you could not do a transfer, you dont even have a phone you can be reached on

>>On Thursday, August 7, 2014 10:50 PM,wrote:

>>No! I'm not stupid enough to try to steal money out of the account! Bank transactions are traceable! That's why I only wire money by direct bank transfer!

>>

>>On August 7, 2014 at 5:47 PM, "travis basten" <[email protected]> wrote:

>>oh i see, you are trying to get bank informations right

>>>

>>>On Thursday, August 7, 2014 10:45 PM, wrote:

>>>No! I won't wire money WU or MG! Bank Transfer is the only way! Get another bank account if you want your money!

>>>

>>>On August 7, 2014 at 5:40 PM, "travis basten" <[email protected]> wrote:

>>>hey send the money using westrn union or moneygram, no other bank accounts

>>>>On Thursday, August 7, 2014 10:28 PM, wrote:

>>>>The wire transfer didn't work. There is something wrong with the bank account. Do you have another one?

>>>>

>>>>On August 7, 2014 at 5:23 PM, "travis basten" <[email protected]> wrote:

>>>>okay

>>>>>On Thursday, August 7, 2014 8:51 PM, > wrote:

>>>>>I wired it around 9 AM. They said it may take up to 24 hours! I am at work!

>>>>>On August 7, 2014 at 12:35 PM, "travis basten" <[email protected]> wrote:

>>>>>I have not received the money

>>>>>>Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

>>>>>>To: travis basten <[email protected]>;

>>>>>>Subject: Re: hello

>>>>>>Sent: Wed, Aug 6, 2014 7:53:48 PM

>>>>>>Do you have your bank details yet?

>>>>>>

>>>>>>On August 6, 2014 at 12:43 AM, "travis basten" <[email protected]> wrote:

>>>>>>i will have it for you in the morning

>>>>>>>On Wednesday, August 6, 2014 5:09 AM, wrote:

>>>>>>>When will you give me the bank details?

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>On August 5, 2014 at 4:14 PM, "travis

basten" <[email protected]> wrote:

>>>>>>>i will give you bank details so that you can wire it today

>>>>>>>>On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 9:09 PM, wrote:

>>>>>>>>I'm going to wait that long to do it western union or MG or any other untrackable method incase the check is counterfeit! If you want it sooner,then give me the bank details so I can wire the money by direct bank transfer. I will wire the money today if you give me the bank details.

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>On August 5, 2014 at 1:44 PM, "travis basten" <[email protected]> wrote:

>>>>>>>>then why will it take 21 days for you to western the money?

>>>>>>>>>On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 6:42 PM, "wrote:

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>Don't you know? $1800

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>On August 5, 2014 at 1:39 PM, "travis

basten" <[email protected]> wrote:

>>>>>>>>>how much is written on the check?

>>>>>>>>>>On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 6:38 PM, wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>I didn't take note of the name before I deposited!

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>On August 5, 2014 at 1:33 PM,

"travis basten" <[email protected]> wrote:
what>

>>>>>>>>>>I didn't take note of the name before I deposited!

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>On August 5, 2014 at 1:33 PM,

"travis basten" <[email protected]> wrote:
whats the name of the company on the check you deposited?

>>>>>>>>>>>On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 6:27 PM, wrote:

I got the check and deposited! However, I must wait 20 days to wire the money by Western Union or Money Gram! If you want your money sooner, I can wire the money by direct bank transfer. If you give

me your bank details, I can wire the money by direct bank transfer today!

>>>>>>>>>>>On August 5, 2014 at 1:20 PM, "travis basten" <[email protected]> wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>FIRST ASSIGNMENT:

>>>>>>>>>>>>You will be Evaluating the closest store that partners with greendot (walmart,walgreens,cvs pharmacy,dollar tree, radioshack,kmart) outlet in your area. The Check you received covers all expenditures including evaluation, shopping, transport and your compensation (salary=$300) for these surveys. You are to purchase any Goods of your Choice for your own Use not more than $50 at any walmart store close to you and also you will be shopping at any of the greendot named stores above, As a secret shopper, you should go there and study all what transpired at the outlet,we want you to report back to us with the following information.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>> GUIDELINES

>>>>>>>>>>>> -Name and Address of the stores

>>>>>>>>>>>> -Procedure of attendance:

>>>>>>>>>>>> -How many attendances in the outlet

>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>As a secret shopper your job is to observe any thing useful going on in the outlet.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Make sure you observe everything you see in there because you would be asked some other questions when you return.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>This project shouldn’t take you more than a couple of hours to execute and the time limit matters to us, with that we can also determine your efficiency and commitment you show in working with us. Do get back to me with the Reports. Hope to have a long term business relationship with you depending on how you go about this first assignment. And remember to pretend to be a client who wants to do some shopping so they won’t detect you are a secret shopper. If you have any questions you can always reach me by e-mail.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>resend your details, names, address and phone

>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>Please try to complete the assignments as soon as possible so we can move on to the next assignment.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks

>>>>>>>>>>>>On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 6:17 PM, "wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>I received it today and deposited it! I don't have a cell phone so please don't send me any texts! What are my instructions?

>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>On August 5, 2014 at 12:51 PM, "travis basten" <[email protected]> wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>you are not replying to your text messages, when did you receive the check?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 4:03 PM,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>I got the check and deposited! What are my instructions?

ust 5, 2014 at 10:40 AM, "travis basten"

<[email protected]> wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>FexEx tracking number 8059 3779 2738

Received: from [98.139.215.141] by nm18.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Aug 2014 17:20:41 -0000

Received: from [98.139.212.200] by tm12.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Aug 2014 17:20:41 -0000

Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1009.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Aug 2014 17:20:41 -0000

X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3

X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]

Received: (qmail 2859 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Aug 2014 17:20:41 -0000

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1407259241; bh=JY0Q5LMW9EX1ojV6kPi7f4i5umaNElJ1bv8j+baUyiw=; h=References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=oYsCekjO90b0KAiKFrAQ0q1qRMGSO8tcj1JXrplJHWaPUO90A2/24nFjuUgAOEBIn3hpkTQzsHhISnxnS/WodiniqxEL/u5Ap1D9tYiD4T4vaR8ceoRmCCL1G6ykuM8NlTA9S3bDB7KzxOBHs8qGKDsdIjABuqom0sNO024GPkw=

X-YMail-OSG: R9IHoTkVM1lsrXvglPhIaceOWVykLvZZOSdX7I1q2vsCQNC

A8ZuRAbtHOiMx_IqJPzTW3MRDVE_EuG6wQkLwEiWSTJeOrUSpoIaV_uPOawp

A.n6D3x4ZDiCtbFiEH20qYIAPlkI2eXMUDGlMk_ZSSB9B5IdC1Xqxqk1JCn8

vPYodrCjdTfx6XR5BdWchMHuEypcLsDvbAAH6_86Qdr_QidM9ChBGUKCQ9b_

FcNmeGZqIQwx3odRYAUUIC1I2iI1ZDjlPGI4dX2MEoMcim2l2RT0BNQzDEV5

C8r4CCj6Ucj_ui8wXtf6gnf2zx5ZKA3upyEcvd6kflzZU7VnokmTDLZIy1Uy

NnOA7nj5Nk4POpgi5OOihmU6om0nfS8QZ1Z0Wxzzojo4LgWXBpzzEWgrUOho

iIAM2tivvSxjUiJuUH3G25tu0_vDLl2jK1iW7sG7jho6LFTGp1MWOuAI9Wdy

pSuO_.PB7PZSsluKvJWpNKftar11eHnexJQ.kxqQh5g4k5wtThbSUHU7KiW1

1CSvk05ug8wUNJaLPRjrpBeMepn0JOsSTRhQeGxUx6hn8KKbI9JPHrKTAFBH

xutBy17SQHYHgNNIKvMM9p5z_kRPIJx2e8e8CKqow97Y-

Received: from [197.161.51.212] by web162303.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 05 Aug 2014 10:20:40 PDT

X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RklSU1QgQVNTSUdOTUVOVDoKWW91IHdpbGwgYmUgRXZhbHVhdGluZyB0aGUgY2xvc2VzdCBzdG9yZSB0aGF0IHBhcnRuZXJzIHdpdGggZ3JlZW5kb3QgKHdhbG1hcnQsd2FsZ3JlZW5zLGN2cyBwaGFybWFjeSxkb2xsYXIgdHJlZSwgcmFkaW9zaGFjayxrbWFydCkgb3V0bGV0IGluIHlvdXIgYXJlYS4gVGhlIENoZWNrIHlvdSByZWNlaXZlZCBjb3ZlcnMgYWxsIGV4cGVuZGl0dXJlcyBpbmNsdWRpbmcgZXZhbHVhdGlvbiwgc2hvcHBpbmcsIHRyYW5zcG9ydCBhbmQgeW91ciBjb21wZW5zYXRpb24gKHNhbGFyeT0BMAEBAQE-

X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.198.689

References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>

Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 10:20:40 -0700

Subject: Re: hello

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1505502989-745910278-1407259240=:2122"

FIRST ASSIGNMENT:

You will be Evaluating the closest store that partners with greendot (walmart,walgreens,cvs pharmacy,dollar tree, radioshack,kmart) outlet in your area. The Check you received covers all expenditures including evaluation, shopping, transport and your compensation (salary=$300) for these surveys. You are to purchase any Goods of your Choice for your own Use not more than $50 at any walmart store close to you and also you will be shopping at any of the greendot named stores above, As a secret shopper, you should go there and study all what transpired at the outlet,we want you to report back to us with the following information.

GUIDELINES

-Name and Address of the stores

-Procedure of attendance:

-How many attendances in the outlet

As a secret shopper your job is to observe any thing useful going on in the outlet.

Make sure you observe everything you see in there because you would be asked some other questions when you return.

This project shouldn’t take you more than a couple of hours to execute and the time limit matters to us, with that we can also determine your efficiency and commitment you show in working with us. Do get back to me with the Reports. Hope to have a long term business relationship with you depending on how you go about this first assignment. And remember to pretend to be a client who wants to do some shopping so they won’t detect you are a secret shopper. If you have any questions you can always reach me by e-mail.

resend your details, names, address and phone

Please try to complete the assignments as soon as possible so we can move on to the next assignment.

Thanks

On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 6:17 PM, :

I received it today and deposited it! I don't have a cell phone so please don't send me any texts! What are my instructions?

On August 5, 2014 at 12:51 PM, "travis basten" <[email protected]> wrote:

you are not replying to your text messages, when did you receive the check?

>On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 4:03 PM, <> wrote:

>I got the check and deposited! What are my instructions?

>On August 5, 2014 at 10:40 AM, "travis basten" <[email protected]> wrote:

>: fedex tracking number 8059 3779 2738

server with LMTP; Sun, 3 Aug 2014 15:16:00 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 08:15:58 -0700

Subject: Re: mystery shopper

To:

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-375072337-1171657027-1407078958=:83899"

HELLO

we are pleased to inform you that we received your application to work as a mystery shopper and you have been considered for the position.

ABOUT OUR COMPANY :

We are known to be a company that conduct surveys and evaluate other companies. We get hired to go to other peoples companies and act like customers in order to know how the staffs are handling their services in relation to their customers.Once we have a contract to do, you would be directed to the company or outlet,and you would be given the funds you need to do the job(either purchase things or require services),after which you would write a comment on the staffs activities and give a detailed record of your experience.Examples of details you would forward to us are

1)How long it took you to get services done

2)Smartness of the attendant

3)Customer service professionalism

4)Sometimes you might be required to upset the attendant,to see how they react to clients when they get tensed(under pressure).

And we turn the information over to the company executives and they would carry out their own duties in improving there services.Most companies employ our assistance when people give complaints about their services,or when they feel there are needs for them to improve their customer service.Your Identity would be kept confidential as the job states (secret shopper).You would be paid 400 for every survey you carry out,and bonus on your transportation allowance,and funds would be given to you if you have to dine as part of the duty.Your job will be to evaluate and comment on customer service in a wide variety of shops,stores,restaurant and services in your area.No commitment is made on this job, and you would have flexible hours as it suits you. If you are interested,

PAYMENT TERMS:

Your payment would be sent weekly ($300) for every assignment done, also the company is in charge of providing you with all expense money for the shopping and other expenses incurred during the course of your assignment. All the tools you will be needing would be provided to you with details every week you have an assignment.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

1 When an assignment is given to you, you would be provided with details to execute the assignment and in a timely fashion.

2} You would be asked to visit a company or store in your area and they are mostly our competitors as a shopper and shop with them to know more about their sales and stock, cost sales and more details as provided by the company then report back to us with details of whatever transpired at the store. But anything you buy at the shop belongs to you, all we want is an effective/quick job and reports..

ASSIGNMENT PACKET:

Before any assignment we would provide you with the resources needed {cash}. Mostly our company would send you a check which you will cash and use for the assignment. Included to the check would be your assignment packet. Then we would be providing you details on here which you will follow every single information given to you as a shopper.

You can earn more which involves nothing more than shopping a number of selected retailers and assessing their customer service and reporting back. So we want you to get back to us with confirmation of your interest and commitment in working with us,So we can look at your distance from the locations which you have to put your service into,if you are still interested, please confirm

travis basten

head of operation manager

On Sunday, August 3, 2014 2:42 PM,

I am still interested!

On August 3, 2014 at 1:11 AM, "craigslist 4553971703" <[email protected]> wrote:

hello how are you doing? i am contacting you concerning the mysterry shopper job you applied for on craigslist, we want you to confirm your interest before we proceed, send a mail to [email protected] if you are still interested

>On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 8:35 PM, craigslist reply b005 <[email protected]> wrote:

>

>BECOME OUR SHOPPER TODAY

>>

>>APPLY TO BECOME OUR-MYSTERY-SHOPPER AND HELP IMPROVE CUSTOMER/ATTENDANT RELATIONSHIPS AND CREATE A FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE AT YOUR EVERYDAY GROCERY STORES, RESTAURANTS AND OTHER SERVICE PROVIDING INSTITUTIONS WHERE WE MAKE EVERYDAY TRANSACTIONS, YOU WILL EARN A MINIMUM OF $300 FOR EACH ASSIGNMENT.

>>

>>If you are interested, please write back with your personal data ;

>>

>>full Names

>>Full Address

>>Cell Phone

>>Email address

>> * Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

>> * do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers

>>post id: 4553971703

>>

>>

>>________________________________

>>Original craigslist post:

>>http://greensboro.craigslist.org/mar/4553971703.html

>>About craigslist mail:

>>http://craigslist.org/about/help/email-relay

>>Please flag unwanted messages (spam, scam, other):

>>http://craigslist.org/mf/ea1f3c6290a4fe66cfbb4a4885d4e19dcb0a6b29.1

>>________________________________

>________________________________

>Original craigslist post:

>http://greensboro.craigslist.org/mar/4553971703.html

>About craigslist mail:

>http://craigslist.org/about/help/email-relay

>Please flag unwanted messages (spam, scam, other):

>http://craigslist.org/mf/fbe7bdc19156b6b21e6c40c48cfcbc79d674be2e.1

>________________________________

>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic