SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm going to be a Wife!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GinaAngel435
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excuse my excitement... but I can't contain myself any longer!

I'm going to be married! Yes, I know, we have only known each other, what, a few days (6 days to be exact)? And we've never met in person. Well, and I didn't send him a REAL picture of me exactly... and yes my first & last name wasn't true either. I might have fudged the truth about my age a wee bit. Aside from all that, and the fact he's trying to scam the hell out of me, we're going to be a deleriously happy couple!

And no, this isn't the original man I was planning on baiting with my Island Beauty/Charms/Poetry. Actually that one is taking a turn for the dull side... I've slapped him a few times, and I think I need to slap him again for being an severe ass (surprise there). No, my new gentleman sent me an e-mail "my wife to be" after I asked him what he looked like, and I sent him a picture of "me". My gentleman actually is quite poetic himself, so I may switch my character around slightly and have THIS woman be an Island poet. *Sighs* My multiple personality disorder is getting worse! Wink

So yes, to my fellow 419'ers I had to let you all know this was an exciting moment for me. My first mugu husband!!

Now, if you will please excuse me.. I must go get some tissue. I'm just so damn happy. *Grins*

Gina

YOU HAVE DECIDED TO HELP ME AND I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU BLACKMAIL ME,BECAUSE THIS FUND IS ALL WE HAVE TO SURVIVE WITH,IT IS ALL MY HOPE PLEASE ANGELINA,IT IS NOT EASY TO TRUST PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW,BUT BECAUSE YOU MADE MENTION OF GOD,I TRUST YOU,CAUSE HE IS THE ALPHA AND OMEGA,HE SEES US.THANKS

Future Aspirations: To Be A 419 Goddess!!

Who would have thought this could be so much fun? Smile
Seymour Butts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope we will all be invited to the wedding, we can all have a massive slapping ceremony
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What?
Your getting married to a Mugu you haven't seen Naked yet??

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most lads are traditional. They don't believe in exchanging naked pics until AFTER the online wedding. It's a religious thing.

Donate to 419Eater today and help Shiver buy his sixth Porsche.
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But what if he does'nt measure up to Gina's expectations?
Surely the girl is entitled to know what she is getting for her money?

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Seymour Butts, all of my 419 family is invited. It might prove to be akward... actually I think it would be downright disaterous. Me laughing so hard, while the entire 419 crew slaps the shit out of him. Make for interesting wedding pictures!

Dirteh Sanchez, you have brought up a valid point! Hmm... perhaps I could get him to send me a naked picture or two. Ok, just one. *Shudders* I mean, I have to know what my dear alter ego is getting herself into. What if he... doesn't... uh... measure up to her expectations? (good wording there). I will have to bring this up in the next few e-mails... although I may be pregnant by then at the rate this lad is going.

Solitary Man, I have asked my lad what his religious background is (I need to know what type of wedding ceremony I need to plan!) and if there were any... ah, well, different African Traditions I should be aware of (you just never know, we're crossing cultures here!). He'll get back to me on it I'm sure.

Thank you all for your support. I'm just an emotional wreck today... such happiness... it's too much.

Gina

YOU HAVE DECIDED TO HELP ME AND I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU BLACKMAIL ME,BECAUSE THIS FUND IS ALL WE HAVE TO SURVIVE WITH,IT IS ALL MY HOPE PLEASE ANGELINA,IT IS NOT EASY TO TRUST PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW,BUT BECAUSE YOU MADE MENTION OF GOD,I TRUST YOU,CAUSE HE IS THE ALPHA AND OMEGA,HE SEES US.THANKS

Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where are you registered? I'd like to send an appropriate gift. Could you use an ANUS laptop?

starstarstarstar
pfiesty
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GinaAngel435 wrote:
Yes, Seymour Butts, all of my 419 family is invited. It might prove to be akward...

priest: If anyone has any objections as to why these to should not be wed, speak now or...
[pause]
priest: Er... alright... could you just form a line please, make this a bit more orderly...

On a serious note (yeah right!), this gives you great opportunities for all sorts of WEIRD SLAPS AND/OR DEMANDS as the big day approachs and you get cold feet!

May you and your scum-sucking-scammer husband be blissfully happy Wink

Many... Togo Switzerland Hong Kong Czech Republic United Kingdom South Africa Flag Monaco Belize Nigeria Isle Of Man Bahamas, The Netherlands Canada St Kitts and Nevis Ivory Coast United States :flag_bb: :flag_iq: Jolly Roger Mugu Reseller

29: Cellphone Learn how to make a PhoneLad crying Exclamation
straitjacket

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah yes, Gina, I remember the first Mugu husband.. but I have been baiting for a few weeks now and have several husbands now. But the first is always the most special, so they say.. Smile

You can get naked pics, the question is, do you *want* them.. Smile My first husband is a very ugly man, but even so I think the naked pics are required, for the total humiliation purposes..

cheers,
GinaAngel435
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edward would LOVE a new Anus Laptop! Me, I'd prefer a gift certificate to Victoria's Secret. Do they sell goat skin lingerie? (I'm sure my husband- to-be has odd tastes... *coughs*). Thank you, Reprob, for your thoughtfulness.

LOL @ pfiesty!
Quote:
priest: Er... alright... could you just form a line please, make this a bit more orderly...
That is a picture I'd frame! And trust me, I now have some GREAT ideas where this is going. I wonder if I can make him so crazy for me, he'll bark like a dog, in his underwear, while flapping his arms like a chicken? I'll have to see if he has a webcam or digital camera. Razz

*Grins* EgyptKah, yes I agree. I think I may have a few other love interests, however Edward is the first one who has come out and said we'll be together for ever (actually he said YOU ARE MINE, which sounds a bit on the psycho, Sleeping With The Enemy, possessive side, but who knows? It's love!). I can tell you I'm 99.9% positive I do NOT want naked pictures of my betrothed. However, .01% of me does, and that is for humilation purposes only. I'll have to work that angle a bit more.

A huge thanks to everyone for sharing in my excitement. I'd give ya all a group hug if I could! Wink

Gina (And her alternate personality "A")

Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's wrong for you Gina, I tell you, WRONG! puke

Ah what the hell.

Marry him, happy crowd then divorce him crying and demand all of his worldly goods. beating

He'll have to learn that nothing is 100% risky free in this world, even marriage. :yikes:

Mr. Green

EDIT: (Answering the question below) Of course I'd come - wouldn't miss a slapfest like this for the world! Smile

Current score:
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0. Easter Egg 2011

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3

Last edited by Zapmaster on Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
GinaAngel435
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL Zapmaster... yes, well, I would have at least taught him a lesson. 100 % risk(y) fee only works if you're naive, stupid, or Mugu (or a baiter who is really smart, but just playing one or both of the first two mentioned attributes). Do lad's really LEARN lessons tho?

So I take it you wouldn't come to our wedding? Crying or Very sad

LOL... I wonder if my boyfriend is reading these forums today? (He's getting started in scambaiting too!). If so... I Love You! (You have absolutely nothing to worry about. My lying, deceitful, dishonest ways are reserved for lad's only!) Laughing

Gina

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gina,

I'm assuming that your particular island has some strange wedding practices as well, which he will of course have to prove that he is ready to comply with 100%.......

Oh, don't forget the pre-nup...I'm sure your "lawyer" can draft one up.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
GinaAngel435
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly... afterall, if he is in love with me, he should be willing to do ANYTHING to continue my affection... right? Wink

Hmm... pre-nup. I didn't think of that one... that could definitly be a good avenue to take. I'd just have to think up something good. If anyone has ideas, let me know! Smile

Thanks, Nap. I appreciate the support on this one. "A" is pleased also.

Gina

P.S. I only talk about my personalities... they don't answer me back! (At least, not yet!) Twisted Evil

Christopher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always schedule an online wedding in YM Chat or something... get one of us to officiate at the Father. Of course, we'd be remiss in our duty to not pull the boy aside in private chat and hear his confession before doing the deed. See what he comes up with, and post for all to enjoy.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Fungus
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least you have a wide wariety of churches to choose from and a whole plethora of priests, nuns, ministers and other assorted preachers who can carry out the ceremony. May I suggest the skydancing ceremony at my pagan hippy commune? I have a lovely Yurt of Rumpy Pumpy for the nuptials.

I will send oracle to you and your family to torment you people,i will send Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji to you and your family...Samuel Kayode

Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji will bombarb you and your family this year (Amen)
You and your great great generations will die in the darkness.
Thunder will fire you and folks to death
Bastard. Idiot......Both from Bradston Higgston
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I take it the Reverend Fanny Leaf will be conducting the Ceremony?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's an interesting (to me, anyway) rhetorical question. I've had some success baiting as an attractive young woman, getting the lads off-script (or at least trying to) by preying on their lust. I haven't been proposed to, however. I'm wondering if a man baiting as a female character just can't quite be as convincing as a woman. After all, no matter how hard I try to bring my (vast?) experiences with women over the years into my character, as an "outsider" there's no way I can really understand feminine psychology.

What do you think, Gina? Do you have an advantage over the guys playing these female characters? It sure sounds like you've had better luck than I have! (I'm still drying my tears over the loss of Gideon, who dumped me even after seeing my provocative pictures. Sigh....)

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
GinaAngel435
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Christopher, I'm up for a YM Wedding! As long as I could count on some of you guys there with me... and perhaps Reverend Fanny Leaf (I'm copying that from Dirteh Sanchez) will preside over it? You all could be my family & close dear friends. *Grins* That would actually be hilarious & memorable, I would think.

Juan... yes. LOL, plain and simple. We have an emotional quality men don't have (no PM's about me being a hard core feminist now, lol you men know it's true) and they can't "fake" it to make it seem believeable. I guess it also depends on the lad you're baiting. We know what stops to pull (We as in Women)... when, how, and how often! Not saying we're conniving... I'm just saying our emotions, heart, and mind work together almost constantly, in all situations. Oh, am I digging my hole deeper then neccessary? It's hard to explain... lol. I just think posing as a woman, from a man's point of view, would be difficult. Like right now, I'm slapping the hell out of a lad for confessing he'd leave his wife for me, and now he's strictly back to business, ignoring my "love & poetry" for him. Even the e-mails I send him make me sick (whining, conniving, demanding to the core). LOL, I think I'm explaining my explanation!

If anyone else is up for a Yahoo IM wedding... let me know. I'll work it in with my "fiance". I'm sure he'd go for it... after all, I am his future wife!!

Gina

Seymour Butts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anyway GinaAngel you can be sure to receive a pretty good wedding present from me: as soon as I get hold of Madam Abacha's 35 million that is, in order to pay for it.
GinaAngel435
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhhhh, Mr. Butts! You'd spend some of your hard earned money on me? Well, if we're talking THAT large of a Wedding gift... I've always wanted a nice little villa in Italy. Perhaps along the ocean if possible. I have family there and would love to be able to vacation there with Edward.

Tears of gratitude are streaming down my face, dear Seymour!

Gina

P.S. I really have to stop laughing out loud while looking at my computer monitor. My friends & co-workers are starting to worry. Wink

Christopher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the way Jack put it in As Good As It Gets,

Quote:
"I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability"

Works for me.
spiny norman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gina,

I would love to come to this blessed event but I'm afraid I will be on a flight to Lagos that weekend to tie up some pressing business.

Since your not yet registered, would you think me crass for sending a certified check?

LMK,

-Spiny

.Please understand that am a very strict human being and whatever I do is born out of deep thinking.That I asked you to reconfirm your address does not mean I dont have it, ok.So dont think am stupid.
-Samual D@koru
Mark has agree to help us and send us the form to fill and we thank God we have fill the form he gave to us so all this kept me busy. (I should hope so!)
-Pastor Vict@r
GinaAngel435
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spiny,

I'm so very sorry you can't make it. Perhaps we can join you and your "business partner/sweetheart/fiance/fiancee" in Lagos shortly afterwards for dinner & drinks at the La Scala. If not, then yes, I'd gladly accept certified check. You can always WU it to me also...

Good luck with your business venture. I'm sure you will have lots of luck & happiness with your new found fortune!

Sincerely,
Gina

Seymour Butts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GinaAngel,

if you want a villa in Italy (my aunt lives in one, I'll ask her to vacate it), I will gladly buy it for you. Just send me several thousand euros/dollars/monopoly money for a clearance fee and it's yours, please use western union.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic