SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Patrick O'Leary - Man On The Edge!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

**BAD LANGUAGE WARNING**
If you are easily offended by profane, vulgar, or obscene language DO NOT READ!

PATRICK O'LEARY - MAN ON THE EDGE!

The Cast (in order of appearance)
The Petrified Victim ............. Patrick O'Leary
The Soulless Scammer ........ Kwame (aka Maryam Abacha)
The Victims Wife ................. Darrelle O'Leary
The Irish Hitman ................. Beel Zebub

Supporting Cast (good guys)
(none)

Supporting Cast (bad guys)
(none)

Narrator
Eatyo Urgreens

Special Thanks
To Shuntbuzz for fake BBC news stories and sites.
To Double-O for igbo translations.

This is a cooperative mass ASEM (Accidentally Sent E-Mail) bait.

ASEM 101 wrote:
Send an email to a known scammer, pretending to be a victim replying to a different scammer. This technique shows the greed of the scammer to the fullest, and provides a way of getting down and dirty immediately. The scammer will change names and even gender if they think you are a hapless victim. This allows much slapping by us in the early stages, as the scammer has to fish for info on the original scam.

EMAIL FOOTERS FOR OCP wrote:
The original purpose of this ASEM was to assist shuntbuzz with an existing bait, which I recommend you read HERE as a matter of priority!
The footers here form part of a diabolical plot and we were just adding extra creedence to the other bait.

Enough chat, let's get it on.

Bait History
Patrick O'Leary is scared. He is a very desperate man, but has fallen victim of 'Kwame' a scammer working out of Nigeria. Patrick has ignored the pleas of family and friends and has been scammed out of $20,000 USD so far. He has just sold his car, and prepares to send another $10,000 USD to Lagos again, via DHL. His wife has just left him, and all he has left now is a house, and not enough time!

Curtain Opens... and Patrick ASEM's this email to a scammer using a Maryam Abacha character.

The Petrified Victim wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 22:18:28 +0100
Subject: I'm getting desperate

Kwame look,

This is getting serious now, my wife is gone and I've just sold the car, the man is coming with the money later, I'll send it to the usual address via DHL if it's still ok.

This makes my 3rd drop of 10,000 dollars. Dude, come on! This is starting to get old fast. You sent me the pictures so why the hold up?

This money is my life-line, I have nothing left after this except my house.

Phone me okay, we really need to sort this out.

Pat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server side message: OCP INTERNET TRIANGULATION extension successful.
Customer message: This is an OCP internet search and triangulation
message - please disregard as it is for system purposes only.
Current status: 47%
Overall status: 79%
Location confidence: 58%

It takes a couple of days to get the attention of the Scammer, but in Maryam pops, now taking on the persona of 'Kwame' a Ghananaian male working out of Lagos.

The Soulless Scammer wrote:
To: Patrick O'Leary
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:06:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: I'm getting desperate

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL,

I HAVE TRIED TO FIND YOUR NUMBER AFTER I HAD AN ACCIDENT BUT COULD NOT FIND IT OR CRAM IT OFF HEAD,PLEASE COULD YOU GIVE IT TO ME AGAIN AS I AM AT THE EDGE OF FINISHING THE FINAL RELEASE OF YOUR MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.PLS.IF YOU NEED IT CASH TRY TO INFORM ME NOW FOR THERE IS EVERY CHANCES FOR THAT AND PLEASE REFURNISH ME WITH ALL THE PARTICULARS OF YOUR BANK AS REQUESTED BY THE PAYING BANK SO THACIAL PREDICAMENTS THIS TIME.

GOD BE WITH YOU.

REGARDS.

KWAME

It's a shame that Kwame cannot remember Patrick's details, but from our point of view it's SLAPTASTIC!

To: mayam ab <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:03:04 +0100

Kwame,

I really wish you would stop switching email addresses so often, I know this is supposed to be classified but come on man, 4 times in a month now. I'm starting to get nervous about this shit.

Look man, I keep giving you my fuckin phone number every week. If you've lost it this time that's tough fuckin shit. I sick of you constantly saying that you are finishing off final realease of the money. Sick of this.

Fuck it Kwame, I'm in deep shit here. My friends are not happy that I haven't given them their money back from the first drop; I told you this and you promised me. I'm going to have to remortgage my house to pay these guys off before I wake up one morning with both my legs missing.

Kwame these guys are fuckin mean assholes, but you promised me the cash. That was 2 months ago Kwame, now I've dropped you another 20,000 on top of that.

I sent the package off to the usual address in Lagos as last time. DHL say it should be there by tomorrow.

Now you want my fucking bank details again? Fucking hell Kwame you are pushing the boat out here, are you testing me or waht? Your fucking lawyer has all my details already, fucking talk to him about my fucking bank.

I'm signing off now Kwame, I really need to get some money quick or I'm going to end up a fucking cripple. Get back to me with some good fucking news man. I might have to take cover for a while. The church might be willing to help me for a while.

Later
Pat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current status: 51%
Overall status: 80%
Location confidence: 75%

I'm quite sure that Kwame was expecting to get slapped, but probably not quite like that. At this point Kwame must fish for information about the scam already performed on Patrick.

Unfortunately for Kwame, the point about Patrick sending a DHL package stuffed with $10,000 USD seems to have been missed (very suprising), until it's too late.

Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:14:53 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mr Lat,

Please dont be nervous for I am fully in control as long as ths money is concerned.(yeah right!) recall that DHL carrying the money as i have told you earlier (no dumb-ass, you didn't!) that it is not save as at now.This is because what I/We are doing doesnt need hurry as it is all in control and in my hands.
I need that money in western union so that I can collect it same day and in a name of one of the officials that will not be known so that the money should not be used carelessly as the other one which I had to borrow to augment the lost inorder to proceed to this final level where it is now.

Please send it to ECOBANK COTONOU REP.OF BENIN OR TO LOME REP.OF TOGO with this name,
Engr.Christian Mekas.and send me the control number and the test question and answer to pick it up immediately and update you of the arrival of this much expected fund.I have already raised five(5)thousand so subtract it and send the rest as soon as DHL returns i.no time to waste please.
BEAR IN MIND THAT I AM NOT TESTING YOU NOR WILL EVER INDULGE IN SUCH ATTITUDE AS TELLING YOU TO GIVE ME THE LOST PARTICULARS OF YOUR.I CAN NOT TALK TO THE LAWYER ABOUT THAT FOR IT SHOULD BE BETWEEN ME AND YOU FOR THE LAWYER HAS FINISHED HIS WORK ONLY FOR THE MONEY TO HIT YOUR ACCOUNT AS SOON I GET IT.EVERY THING I REQUEST ROM YOU HAS A FRUITFUL PURPOSE AND YOU SHOULD FOLLOW UP IF WE SHOULD FORGE AHEAD WITH THE BLESSINGS OF OUR GOD.
KWAME

This works out quite nicely, as it's been a couple of days. Patrick is not a happy bunny about all this, in fact he appears to be quite angry. Twisted Evil

Time for a rant, a few slaps and some heart wrenching truth about Patrick.

Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 11:18:20 +0100

Kwame

It's about time you showed up. I didn't get your message until a few minutes ago. Fuckin technology gets me real pissed.

Yeah, watch you typing and spelling dude, my name is Pat, not fucking Mr Lat, OK?

You have got to be fuckin pulling my goddam leg Kwame... How the FUCK can I recall a DHL drop AFTER IT WAS DELIVERED. You fucking prick! What kind of "CONTROL" do you have exactly.

You had better fuckin tell me you got that parcel, for fuck sake Kwame please don't jerk around with me. I'm fucking dying here. Now you are telling me not NOT to hurry? A fortnight ago you were kicking my arse telling me to hurry the fuck up!

This is not doing my fucking headaches any damned good. They are getting fucking worse Kwame. I've already explained this to you, but you just don't seem to fuckin get it do you...

I'M FUCKING DYING YOU ASS-HOLE!!! (say again Pat?)

How many more times to I have to say it. I have no medical insurance for the operation. My tumur is set to fucking kill me real soon unless they can operate (O.M.G. !) -- I NEED THE FUCKING CASH KWAME! $750,000 dollars is what this is going to cost me and out of the $1.2 million that I'm getting out of this deal, I can fix my head and not have to worry anymore.

What else, oh yeah. What's this about a lost inorder. What the fuck are you saying? Are you telling me that some of my money has gone fucking missing? Or used incorrectly?

Ok look, you had better tell me whether you got all of my cash Kwame, explain it to me. I have sent you $30,000 in fees in 3 lots of DHL deliveries. The first 2 I know you got, because you confirmed. This last one was delivered as before. Please fucking tell me you got it.

We have been at this "final level" for fuckin ages Kwame. Stop taking the piss.

Alright. I understand about this lawyer shit. I don't know what kind of operation you guys have, but you sure don't like talking to each other do you!

Bank details:
Bank of America, 1111 Main Street East, Richmond, Virginia 23219.
(Acc. No.) 83676577 (Swift Code) BOFAUS3MRIC

Right then. That's done deal Kwame. You have my $30,000 now my account is waiting for this $12 million. I've done my part Kwame for fuck sake tell me whether you got that last ten grand or not.

What else. Yeah, my friends are still fucking mad as hell about the money I owe. I've showed them the application from the bank about remortgaging my house. They were happier and at least they didn't cut off my fucking legs. The beat me up though, fuckers, just to show me who the fucking boss is.

I've been laying low these last few days. Got a room at the mission church. The Sisters here are very kind, and they have patched me up good and allowed me to rest a while.

The bank says that the remortgage money will be in my account on Monday. Yeah and my fucking friends want $20,000 instead of the ten I borrowed. They called it interest, fucking mean bastards. At least I'll have another $80,000 to help me through this shit. (dingle dangle! Will the scammer take it?)

I think I've calmed down a bit now, sorry I keep yelling at you Kwame, I'm just so fucking scared, and this tumur is hurting me so bad. I don't want to fucking die, help me Kwame you're my only hope. (wonder if his other name is Obi-Wan?)

I'd like to talk on the phone Kwame, but the fuckers cut my mobile off because I didn't pay the last bill. The Sisters here at the church have a voice mail system though, something in their religion does not allow phones here (weird shit).

Kwame, I would like to hear you voice telling me that this shit is going to be ok, so please fucking please leave me a message; You are the only one left in my life I can trust now, everyone else I knew, all my friends and family won't talk to me no more. They keep telling me I'm blind and I can't see past the end of my fucking nose. Assholes, they will want to be my fucking friend when I get my cut of this cash Kwame, then I can tell them to fuck off!

Call me Kwame, I need to your voice telling me it will be ok.

You have to speak my name very clearly when you speak so that the computer can send the message to me. Remember, my full name... Patrick O'Leary
Phone:- +1 206-350-**** (yeah like I'm giving it to you lot!)

I'm going now, my head feels like shit and my ribs ache after that beating I took.

Pat

Current status: 99%
Overall status: 100% - ACTIVE STATUS CONFIRMED!
Location confidence: 100% - LOCATION DETECTED!

Apart from a good olde rant-slap, this is a pinnacle moment in this bait. Patrick has now revealed that he is dying of a brain tumor -- having severe headaches is not a good sign -- Will the scammer do the decent thing and go away, will the scammer simply see an opportunity to take the man's mortgage money? Yeah, you know!

Kwame does make Patrick a little happier by calling the voice mail and leaving him a message.

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 01:21:59 -0700 - WAV, 251k, 42 seconds

Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 01:51:55 -0700 (PDT)

My Dear patrick,

I dont know how to assure you of this fund comming into your account in 4 days after I might recieve the western union peanut to conclude this operation.Idid not recieve anything from DHL,you can crosscheck with them,because I know they can not deliver this time and thats why I told you to avoid them.

Anyway,my last mail has explained every thing to you ,just act on that little money so that I will finish it and even transfer it through online bank that will take care of any future bill (compassionate swine aren't we Kwame) and get you this money to avoid all those fuckin mess from your blind friends who dont know the opportunity you are into but dont tell them as they will like to dislodge you.

iIwill talk to you tonight.

KWAME

So, no compassion whatsoever, the scammer showing its true colours by only a slight mention of "future bill". Grr!

Patrick is still not happy but tries to calm down (briefly). But there are some weird things going on that really get on Patrick's nerves and play into his already heightened paranoid state.

Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:59:04 +0100

Kwame,

Thank's for the voice message, it was good to hear you voice again. You sound like you have a cold, hope you are feeling ok. (Oh evil am I not!)

I decided to wait a while to write back to you because I was in a very vary mad mood, some of the words I would have thrown in your direction would not have been nice Kwame.

As I understand it, the DHL office says that the parcel was delivered and signed for. You are saying you didn't get it... this leaves me only 2 thoughts; Either you are trying to rip me off, or someone with access to the address in Lagos is ripping you off.

Kwame, I have to believe you are not ripping me off, I simply must. So, I've calmed the fuck down and started to think about all this stuff.

You put in $5,000 from you said before, I'm greatful for you kind help Kwame, really I am. Soon as I get my money from the bank I'll send whatever it will take to finish this deal, and I'll add your $5,000 on
top Kwame; I sure don't want to be in debt to you too. You've stuck with me through this, I'm very greatful. Let me know how much is needed Kwame. (let's see how greedy this sod really is!)

The bank haven't given me my money yet; They say that my fucking wife has to approve the remortgage before the money is realeased. I'm trying to find out where she is so we can my money out. (not more delays, oh dear!)

(rest of email is really for the benefit of the shuntbuzz bait, but fits very well with Patrick's persona.)

Kwame, I've been reading some newspaper articles and I'm reading about some strange fucking goins on in your neck of the woods. It says here that there have been some fucking weird deaths over the West Coast of Africa dude. Says here that all these fuckers were called Abacha and were all using web email accounts. What The Fuck is wrong over there Kwame.

KWAME I PAUSED WRITING THIS FUCKING EMAIL BECAUSE SOME GUYS CAME TO THE MISSION TO SPEAK WITH ME, SOME FUCKING BIG DUDES IN BALCK SUITS AND GLASSES -- I'M FUCKING SCARED HERE KWAME, THEY FUCKING KNEW I WAS IN CONTACT WITH YOU, THEY FUCKING ASKED ME WHAT MY BUSINESS IS WITH KWAME AND THAT DEALING WITH NIGERIANS IS FUCKING SERIOUSLY UNHEALTHY. AND THEY ASKED IF I'D READ THE PAPERS.

THEY WERE SAYING STUFF ABOUT A COMPANY CALLED O.C.P. AND SOME SECURITY SHIT GOING DOWN. THEY KNOW ABOUT YOU AND ME KWAME, HOW THE FUCK DO THEY KNOW ABOUT US -- WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON MAN!!

I WAS SCARED OF MY FUCKING FRIENDS, BUT THESE TWO MOTHER'S ARE FUCKING HUGE. AND THEY DO NOT LOOK LIKE NORMAL SECURITY DUDES TO ME.

Kwame, I've been looking through our emails and there's some fucking weird stuff in here look at this from your last mail dude...

Current status: 47%
Overall status: 79%
Location confidence: 58%

What the fuck is this shit, and what the fuck is OCP? Who the fuck are these big dudes outside the church, and WHAT THE FUCK does it have to do with all these fucking weird deaths in Nigeria.

KWAME, I AM SERIOUSLY FUCKING SCARED NOW, FUCKING HELP ME PLEASE.

Get back to me fucking quick man, I don't like the looks of this shit at all.

Pat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current status: 100%
Overall status: 100%
Location confidence: 100% - LOCATION DETECTED!

As the saying goes... "Your Move Creep!" Go Shuntbuzz!

Patrick is now seriously paraniod, in pain, dying, needs cash, a wife to authorize a bank payment. What else could go wrong?

Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 09:33:11 -0700 (PDT)

DEAR MR PATRICK,

Thanks for your mail, I was persisting to talk to you live but it was always on telephone voice mail (Pat explained all that, dummy!) and I deacided to drop a message.Since you reported of the DHL Parcel which I did not collect,I was cold because if I had received it with the money intact,we will not be in this type of agony and would have been somewhere better now. (you actually mean you'd be pissed or high on drugs don't you!) This is why I have been emphasising on the incompetence of the courier services we have here.People have lost big valuables on transit either on export or import through the courier services,ranging from gold/diamond or precious minerals that are abound here.

I will not ever receive the parcel which I know will be the beginning of our success and refuse to utiolise it properly and get this money into your care.Please count me out of such behaviour for I can not afford to betray the trust you have in me and the benefit I will derive from your assistance. (it's all you you you isn't it!) Please don�t you ever think of such with me for what we have at hand is greater than all thes peanut we have to use to get our needs. (honey, dry roasted or salted peanuts?)

I pray God always that you will see your wife and calmly collect your remortgage money so that we finalise this transaction once and for all.When you receive it,you have to send this amount of twenty five thousand u.s.dollars only by WESTERN UNION so that I can receive immediately and finalise the use so that you can receive the money within 24 hours of completing the handling fee with the official that will treat your file last before it is telegraphically transferred to you.

The name of the official whom I have already paid the five thousand and collected the receipt from him is,PRINCE PETER I.MEBO,Passport number A2569982 .please don�t mind the tax paid while sending the WESTERN UNION for it is safer and we will conclude the payment just virtually 2 days of my receipt of the money from you .He is the Official whom the file is on his table and they are the people that will send it right from their table as soon as this money arrives.

Please if the money is sent in the above name,you have to send the control numbers and the test questions to me so that I will go direct and pick the official to the bank where it will be withdrawn and used immediately.You will send the money to ECOBANK in Republic of Benin or in Rep.of Togo I will pick it immediately and ring you to update you.

Thank you for appreciating my assistance with $5,000.00 U.S.D, For that is what I have to do to retain that Payment of yours and to know how the devil will fuckin trace me this time.If you will add the $5,000.00 U.S.D,I will use it to buy my ticket and come to see you for you are wonderful.

The publication you see is a properganda by the Government chasing Abacha�s money in all the global banks while they have confiscated the ones in swiss banks.You know,if a man is very wealthy his children will be spending his money and when ever he knows he device many paid properganda to stop his children from spending the moiney,That is exactly what is happening.Thoug it is very clear that whgere there is real,there must be fake.Take for instance the currency that is used allover,let me not say of only the dollar but all currencies,you know that all have fake but when you see the real it is always open.

So forget them and lets pray that you see your wife and collect the mortgage fund so that we can smile at Last for they said that He who Smiles Last smiles best.SO BE IT.
Very Best Regards.
KWAME,

Patrick has a deep sinking feeling is his stomach now, desperation and paranoia are starting to push Patrick over the edge. He now simply accepts what Kwame asks for, his judgement is highly impaired. Kwame's denial about the news reports troubles Patrick even more, especially when he finds more news on the web...

Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 12:51:08 +0100

Kwame,

Thanks for the email.

I had to go see my wife yesterday, finally found her at her mothers house in Washington. I pleaded like crazy and she agreed to contact my bank manager. She has to sign some documents but the bitch refuses to come back to Williamsburg. The bank are sending the documents by post, so I might take until weekend to get the money.

The money you are asking for is a lot Kwame, but ok. This will get the job done finally.

I can't believe you think that all this stuff we are hearing about the deaths in Nigeria is just propaganda, shit man this is fucking real dude. Look here, even the BBC has this shit covered, and they don't fuckin lie about nothing- http://www.bbcworld.nm.ru/Africa/Western%20Africa/October/3712874/3712874.stm.htm

I've put some pieces together with that fucking article Kwame, but I want to know what OCP is doing fucking with my emails.

These big goons are still hanging around here Kwame, who they are I don't know but I'm getting a fucking bad feeling again.

I'm fucking shitting myself Kwame. Talk to me, you must know what's going on.

I have to go, one of the chief Sisters wants to talk to me in the main Church annexe. There's more in your email I wanted to talk about. I'll leave it until later.

Are you fucking sure this is the final step Kwame? I'm running out of fucking time fast here man.

Pat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current status: 100%
Overall status: 100%
Location confidence: 100% - LOCATION DETECTED! AUTOBOT DESTROYER ACTIVATED!

Thankfully Patrick finds his wife, but she is being a bit of an ass and creates even more of a delay in the proceedings Twisted Evil

This gives time for the shuntbuzz bait to gather more force, and for the BBC article to filter in from different cooperating baiters.

At this point, my bait could jump in various directions, from intervention by the Church, the police, sudden death, the nasty friends or even the wife. I doubt that Kwame is expecting anything but cooperation from Patrick at this point.

Kwame is still trying to deny all knowledge about OCP, but realizes that Patrick is learning far too much from other sources. Kwame is also getting figety, and sends the following mail to Patrick from 2 different email accounts, the one that Patrick knows about, and another new one. (are we running from something Kwame?)

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 06:50:40 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 06:54:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: urgent

Dear Pat,
I have read and understand your mail explanations but I dont know what is OPC, it is you that will know about it as we only use internet but you manufacture it.Frankly,I dont ever know about it .Lets thank God you have seen and settled with your wife and I am awaiting you to send the money by moneygram in split like in five thousands in each bit as WESTERN UNION can olso only allow you to split it before you send.

Please let me repeat with all assurance and oath that this is the Last and the Last time and Chance,you have to believe me so that our pursuit will blend as we get ready to recieve this fund into your account.I will even like to be with you before or after the money comes to you,no shaking on my side but I always feel you as you mention this OCP.Can you tell me more of those words you said you will leave until later.

I will conclude that all the news you are giving me is truth but any one you mention, I will tell you the cause which is ethnical and not what you call it there as our government is bent on syphoning the national money abroad without question and with such a sign that will scare us.pls. do your thing before it is late. please reply me in this email address, [email protected]
Best Regards.
KWAME.

Patrick does not read this email, he is in Washington trying to get his wife to sign the documents which will allow the cash to flow into Pat's account.

Patrick to his wife wrote:
"All right you cow, I'll prove it. I'll fly out to Lagos today and find Kwame, and I'll fucking prove to you the money is real, bitch."

I really don't believe that would be a wise move Patrick.

At this point, shuntbuzz and myself cooperate in a cunning plan to exert more pressure on 'M' (Kwame). I hand off Patrick to the care of the shuntbuzz bait, as Patrick's wife waits impatiently in Washington DC for some news.

Five days pass, and Darrelle (Patrick's wife) finally gains access to husbands emails. The first email from Darrelle is directed towards the 'new' email address that Kwame told Patrick about. As it's been a while, we need to ensure we can still make contact with Kwame.

The Victims Wife wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:15:08 +0100
Subject: Re: Patrick O'Leary

Dear Kwame,

Please forgive my intrusion, this email may come to you as a suprise (could not resist putting that line in there) as we have never communicated before. I am Darrelle O'Leary, wife of Patrick O'Leary with whom I believe you have been doing some business with.

It is vital that I talk to you Kwame, as a matter of extreme urgency. Please contact me.

Darrelle O'Leary

There is a great deal of nervous tension here in the Urgreen Academy; It's been a while and potentially Kwame could have simply legged it.

Late that night however Kwame comes stumbling back into the limelight with this message to Patrick:-

Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:52:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: REMINDER

Dear Mr.Pat,

We have been expecting your news since you informed us that you've seen your wife and that the money will be sent soon,we are worried,Hope you are Ok,try to update me now before it is late.

Regards.

Kwame

We? Who is this we business? Never mind. Patrick isn't exactly in a state to read this anyway. Darrelle does note it though, and is thankful that Kwame finds her own message and replies.

To: Darrelle O'Leary
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:12:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER (in a pigs eye dirt-bag!)

Hello Darrelle Madam,

What can I do for you,Yes I have a very promissing business with your husband, (you thought wrong ass-wipe Twisted Evil )
You can call me or give me your number so that I can call to discuss with you how is your husband?,I have just sent him a mail before I got yours,Hope no problems that can disrupt our transaction otherwise let me transfere it to another serious person.
Thanking you for contacting me and promise to keep your contact secret within me unless you permit.
REGARDS
Kweme

Thankfully Kwame is still paying attention, though I'm wondering why Kwame did not try to contact Patrick during these last 5 days. Maybe Kwame has something else on his mind?

Darrelle, now having Kwame's ear delivers some bad news...

The Victims Wife wrote:
To: ibra ab <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:20:07 +0100
Subject: Re: PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER

Dear Kwame,

Thank you for getting back to me. I understand things are very difficult in Nigeria at present, the oil-worker strike will no doubt be hitting hard on your countries ability to function correctly.

Kwame, I have had to gain access to my husbands emails as he had been missing since he left my mothers house on the 7th October. Patrick came to me and asked me to sign papers for the remortgaging of our house. I did not believe this story about you or the 1.2 million dollars that Patrick was trying to get his hands on.

We had a very bad argument Kwame, and he said that he was going to fly to Lagos to find you and to prove that the money was real.

That is the last time I saw Patrick; On Monday the police came to my house and told me that Patrick was dead, brutally mutulated and murdered by someone in Nigeria.

There is a news report from the BBC http://www.bbcworld.nm.ru/Africa/Western%20Africa/October/3731952/3731952.stm.htm which I have found to be quite disturbing.

The report mentions you Kwame, as being an internet con man and a shady character. Who is this Usman Bello, and why did he torture and kill my husband. I am very confused about all of this Kwame and I want to find out all I can about why my husband has been brutally murdered. Please explain these things to me Kwame!

I have been reading some of my husbands mail Kwame and I am still confused as to what business you were doing together.

Now that my husband is dead, the insurance money I am about to receive will be more than enough to cover any expenses you may have incurred. In life my husband was a complete prick, but in death he has made me a very wealthy woman. I wish to clear any debt he has with you Kwame.

Get back to me soonest so we can arrange things.

I am in no fit state to speak with you on the phone Kwame, I am still very upset by all that has happened.

Darrelle

Thanks to shuntbuzz for the death and for the superb web page, and we now enter a new twist by involving the now infamous Usman Bello.

It would appear that Patrick made some provision for his family upon his death. This fact is carefully dangled in front of Kwame's nose to try and keep him interested, and with Darrelle promising to 'cover any expenses', Kwame must now be able to see dollar signs again. Twisted Evil

The question is, how will Kwame respond to the news of Patrick's death? How will he counter the damning BBC article? Read on...

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:58:53 -0700 (PDT)

DEAR MADAM,
PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO DO THE BUSINESS WITH ME WHAT I NEED FROM YOU IS TO PAY THE MONEY AND SEND ME (NAME,TEST QUESTION,AND CONTROL NUMBER THAT YOU USE TO SEND IT,
REGARDS
KWAME.

Darrelle did not expect a reply like that. In fact she looses her composure completely and fires this nasty Irish-American rant right back.

The Victims Wife wrote:
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:45:33 +0100

Kwame!!

What the fucking hell are you talking about? I sent you a fucking email and you fucking ignore it and start talking about fucking money?

Who the hell do you think you are fucking talking to? My Patrick lies cold in the fucking mortuary and you have the nerve to completely ignore this.

You had better read my fucking email again Kwame, or I'LL be paying you a fucking visit you will NEVER fucking forget. How dare you disrespect me and the name of my husband in this way.

You WILL appologise and you WILL respond to my previous fucking email you bastard!

Darrelle

Darrelle has not heard diddly from Kwame for a few days and is quite livid. As a final insult to Kwame she shows her true Irish roots and fires this final email.

The Victims Wife wrote:
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 21:36:19 +0100
Subject: Fwd: PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER

So Kwame?

Now you sit in a corner and ignore me? You foolish little girl.

I have now received the money from my poor Patrick's Insurance. I have entered into a contract with a gentleman from Belfast in Northern Ireland. I have given him $100,000 and every communication I have here that comes from you. My husband did some very bad things when he was younger and living in Belfast, but our contacts still remain.

You had better learn about the "troubles" in Northern Ireland Kwame, know what is coming for you. I have asked him to bring me your head, so I can spit at you. If you believe in a god, I suggest you make peace with him, because you will be joining him soon.

Nne gi nwuokwa (igbo insult: "may your mother die")

Darrelle

At this point I feel the bait has come to an end, and 'Kwame' has blocked Darrelle's email address. But...

Enter the Irish Hitman, Mr Beel Zebub. Charged with holding the contract on Kwame, this little shit smells more than just $100,000.00 and (using a different email account) sends an interesting proposal to Kwame to try and draw him out of hiding.

The Irish Hitman wrote:
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 11:04:55 +0100
Subject: I want to talk to you.

Hello.

I dunno what your real name is, and to be honest I could care less. I've been told it's Kwame, but your email address suggests differently. What name shall I call you?

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Beel Zebub, resident of Kinnegar in Northern Ireland, not too far away from Belfast. Do you know where that is?

I have been handed a great deal of cash by a woman in the USA going by the name of Darrelle O'Leary. She wants you dead, and looking at these emails that have passed between you and her dead husband I'm not suprised why.

I can tell that you have been trying to steal from the O'Leary's, I think you are a '419 Scammer'. You failed, shame on you. I could care less about it, but I have a proposal that could make us both very rich.

Darrelle O'Leary is a very wealthy woman, and she believes that you actually have millions of dollars. Of course I know different. She has paid for a contract, and is more than capable of paying much more.

I am going to squeeze as much cash out of this woman as I can, for my cause here in Northern Ireland, and I want you help. You will get paid. Get back to me if you are interested in making a deal. To show you I mean business I'm willing to negotiate a percentage to pay you, but I need you help to pull this off.

Talk to me.

Beel Zebub

At this point I feel that this is over, but no... Kwame comes out of his box and throws this response back at Beel:-

To: Beel Zebub
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:08:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: I want to talk to you.

NNE GI GA NWU ECHI ONYEOCHI PUA EBA

Of course Beel has no idea what has just been said, but as it's only a few words he is quite sure it's not complementary nor a positive response.

A few minutes later Kwame sends this to Darrelle...

Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:16:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Fwd: PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER

MY FRIEND PLEASE STOP SENDING THIS MAIL TO ME
ONYE OCHI IGA NWU TAA

Darrelle, not wanting anything more to do with him, phones Mr Zebub and tells him what Kwame has said. Beel doesn't understand Igbo, but knows a man that does and asks for his help.

Igbo Translations wrote:
First, Beel's message.
NNE GI GA NWU ECHI ONYEOCHI PUA EBA
Meaning: (your mother will die tomorrow, Onye ochi (means like funny guy or clown), he is calling you out as a comedian) come over here. Basically, he is saying your mother will die tomorrow, you think you are funny? Well come and get it.

Now for Darrelle's.
ONYE OCHI IGA NWU TAA
Meaning: funny man, you will die today.

Footnote:
Onyeochi literally means person-laughter. He is using it as a slight, like calling you a clown.

Narrator Note: Actually I'm quite chuffed, not the kind of death threats I was expecting, but HEY -- TROPHY!

Beel is not impressed at all by these insults, and it's apparent that Kwame is laughing himself silly and is coming across as a smug ass-hole. Don't worry readers, Kwame will be laughing on the other side of his face soon, and by god it will hurt BAD!

Whilst plans are made in the background, Beel throws this at Kwame.

The Irish Hitman wrote:
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 21:34:33 +0100
Subject: Re: I want to talk to you.

All right then,

Did you think I wouldn't be able to handle a little igbo huh?

Listen you fucker -- You leave my mother out of this, DO YOU HEAR ME? Continue down that line and I'll shove your laughing little face up your own arse for you. HEAR ME!

Darrelle has phoned me, and she's bursting to see you dead.

She told me what you said to her. It ain't nice to wish a good woman to die you know.

Listen you little prick, I ain't fucking bothered about you see? All I want is her money!

This woman has cash, lots of it and I need your help. So? Enough with the insults and laughter -- come out and say yes or no. It's simple enough for your feeble mind to handle isn't it?

YES OR FUCKING NO -- YOU IN OR OUT?

Get back to me.

Beel Zebub

With that done, it is now decided to end this bait in a cooperative burn that should wind up the lad no end.

One email goes out to the Lad from Patrick...

Quote:
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:59:39 +0100
Subject: Hello Old Friend

Kwame,

Hello you little shit. Yes it's me, Patrick. Back from the dead hahahahah. In fact, I'm not just Patrick, I'm Darrelle as well, oh and then there's that dirty little Irish Hitman that's coming after you, Beel Zebub... Yes, that's me too hahahahahah

You have been a very entertaining Lad, and I have to come clean now because you are just completely dull and boring.

I simply cannot stop laughing; You have made the days of an 87 year woman very happy indeed; and now the final curtain must fall on our little play whilst you slither away like the worm you are and go and cry in a corner like a little girl and pee in your knickers.

What a pathetic excuse for a human being you are, trying to steal money from a dying desperate man, then to try to get the same money from his wife, and completely ignoring the fact that you contributed to the man's death.

You are one sick puppy. I hope you have enjoyed NOT getting any money for these last weeks, I do hope that we can do this again because the rest of the old folks in the retirement home have never had a pet before.

I would like to leave you with a gift, a picture to show my appreciation for the wonderful entertainment you have given me and rest of the old folks.

Oh, and by the way... I'm very inetersted in assisting you hahahahahahahahahha

Goodbye you stupid ass.

Patrick O'Leary
Darrelle O'Leary
Beel Zebub

<< Attachment >>

THE END

That's where this one finished, with Kwame staying silent and no doubt scurrying off under a rock.

22 messages, 30 days baiting, 2 death threats !!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic