SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dr Tony - Silly Little Baby!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

**BAD LANGUAGE WARNING**
Some profanity is used very late in this bait as part as a joint slap effort.
Although fairly minor, if you are easily offended by profane, vulgar, or obscene language DO NOT READ!

DR TONY - SILLY LITTLE BABY!

The Cast (in order of appearance)
The Baby Civil Servant ............. Dr. Tony Etete
The Savvy Sister ...................... Ivanna B'Onnatoppe
The Director Of Operations ...... George Briggs

Supporting Cast (good guys)
The Investigator General ......... Bjorn Toorun

Supporting Cast (bad guys)
(none)

Narrator
Eatyo Urgreens

Special Thanks
Shannon. Many thanks to you for providing the original scammer email from your own private inbox in the USA. It has proved to be an interesting bait.
eight. For reminding me that Power of Attorney documents should carry a witnessing signature.
noxy. For taking the time to supply some great photos.
Double-O. For Igbo translation assistance.
EgyptKah. For volunteering to provide Ivanna B'Onnatoppe with a real voice.

Honorable Slap Assistants
Special thanks go to the fellow baiters who have taken the time to assist in a 'Call To Arms' and to help slap a little sense into my Lad.
Father Dougal Maguire ............ jez
Father Willy ............................. Judge Roy
Ana Labuse ............................. eight
Reverend Dan D. Lyon ............. CommanderKiller
Dick Tracy, High Priest ............. Judge Roy
Vinny ....................................... Rookie303
Haywood Jablowme ................ DaMouse
Father Samuel Wretcher ......... lagerdalek

Curtain Opens... Our scammer arrives in the inbox of Sister Ivanna.

The Baby Civil Servant wrote:
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Date: 05 October 2004 11:35 AM
Subject: with trust to transfer money in your care

Dr.Tony Etete
50 Douglas Avenue
Eleme Port Harcourt,Rivers State.
Telephone:234-8055317126

Sir/Madam,

INTRODUCTION: I am Dr.Tony Etete a Civil Servant in the
Ministry of Health. I know this proposal will come to you
as a surprise because we have not met before either
physically or through correspondence. I got your contact
from our chamber of commerce here in Nigeria and have no
doubt in your ability to handle this proposal involving
huge sum of money.

THE SUBJECT: My father CHIEF BENSON ETETE (Now Late) was
the Royal Head of my community, ELEME (an oil rich town) in
Nigeria. My community produces 5.8% of the total crude oil
production in Nigeria and 0.5% of the Dollar value of each
barrel is paid to my father as royalty by the Federal
Government. My father was also the Chairman of ELEME
Special Oil Trust Fund. In his position as the Royal head
and Chairman of the Oil Trust Fund, he made some money,
which he left, for me as the only heir to inherit.

The money is $20Million U.S Dollars (twenty million U.S
dollars) This Money originated from the accumulated
royalties between 1976-1998. Due to poor banking system in
Nigeria and political instability as a result of past
Military rules (1985-1999), he deposited this Money in
VAULTS " with an pen beneficiary to a Security Company
pending when he would finish arrangement to transfer it
abroad. He was planning this when he suddenly died late
last year of Heart Attack.

THE PROPOSAL: Just before my father died he called my
attention to the money and charged me to look for a
foreigner who would assist me in accepting /investment of
the funds abroad. So l would be very grateful if you could
accept to help me achieve this great objective. I promise
to give you 20% of the total funds if successfully taken to
your country as compensation for your assistance. Ten
percent (10% would be set aside to take care of all
expenses we may incure during the transaction.

To indicate your interest, contact me urgently and
confidentially for more information and the roles you will
play in this business. All the legal Documents concerning
this Money will be sent to you as soon as we agreed
together.

May the almighty God bless you.

Yours faithfully

Dr.Tony Etete

Sister Ivanna is a little suprised, and somewhat curious about Dr. Tony.

The Savvy Sister wrote:
To: "Dr.Tony Etete" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 17:20:48 +0100
Subject: Re: with trust to transfer money in your care

Dear Sir,

I'm terribly sorry to hear of your father's demise, you have my condolences.

I am a little suprised that the Chamber of Commerce would entrust our details with you. You must be a highly respected and trusted individual. However, as Nigeria is a very large place, please tell me which office provided the details. How did you come by your doctorate? Was it medical?

I suspect you may have been told we would be in a position to assist, being associated with various charities, the Red Cross and the church of course.

We would be more than happy to assist in whatever way possible to acquire the $20 million and secure it here in the USA on your behalf; And your donation of 20% is most generous.

Please contact me as soon as possible.

Sister Ivanna B'Onnatoppe
Administrator Assistant
Church of the Flaming Yarsol
Wellin D'owed Broads
Williamsburg
VA 291858
Phone/Fax: +1 206-350-xxxx (voice pass: "eye pea nite lee")

Like a good little Lad, Dr. Tony happily responds.

To: Sister Ivanna B'Onnatoppe
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 12:22:16 -0500
Subject: thank for your understanding

Dear Sister Ivanna,

How are you today? Thanks your kind reply to my request. I am very grateful to have gotten someone like you that is willing to render me this assistance,thanks also for your understandings torwards this matter.

First may I bring to your notice that I am a reputable person here in Nigeria (yeah ok I really believe you) and will not engage myself in any illegitimate transaction. My reputation is on the line if you do not follow my instructions perfectly well and keep this transaction very confidential . We shall have honesty and trust as our first priority in whatever shall go on between us. (bustin' for a slap already kiddo?) I shall need a total assurance that you will not by any means sit or divert the money as soon as it is confirmed in your custody, without releasing my share to me.

As I told in the proposal that I have also mapped out 20% of the total funds for you,if this fund is successfully taken to your country as compensation for your assistance.

And I have also mapped ten percent 10% to take care of all expenses we may incure during the transaction ,while my own share,I will invest in your country under your care,based on your advice.

I will started making all necessary arrangment to enable you claim the funds from the Security Company .I will forward to you all necessary documents of claim to this fund

1.Your full name and your mailing address.
2.Your telephone and fax numbers,for easy communication during this transfer.

On the receipts of this items I will forward it to my attorney for all necessary changes to the documents as the beneficary and my investors to the fund,copies will be send to you to present to the security company at request.I will also send to a power of attorney as my investor,as soon as we agreed together. This is my family's money,hence you are 100% risk free on this transaction.Call me on my private telephone number:234-805-5317126 for need be.

Expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Best regards.

Dr Tony Etete

Ok, he's pretty much on script, and a bit pushy with it. Our good Sister is not going to be bossed about by a complete stranger however. Time to assert herself as the boss.

The Savvy Sister wrote:
To: "Dr.Tony Etete" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 21:52:05 +0100
Subject: Re: thank for your understanding

Dear Dr. Etete,

Thank you for the email, I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance. In response to which I will say that I am very well thank you. I understand your need for keeping this matter confidential, I can assure you that no one outside our church organisation is privvy to our dealings with anyone.

You have failed to answer a couple of questions I posed to you earlier. I asked which office gave you our details, and what type of docterate you hold. I would very much appreciate your prompt response as I wish to thank the COC office personally for your contact.

You have also asked for my name, address and telephone details. Sir, I think you may not have read my last email to the fullest as all the required details are right there waiting for you.

I see you have asked me to telephone you. Sorry, I'm not allowed to. We have a very strict policy of verbal communication with anyone who is not of our faith. Once I have served my time here in Williamsburg things will be different; Until then, I am unable.

What's next?

Administrator Assistant
Wellin D'owed Broads
Williamsburg
VA 291858

Go Ivanna! Having pointed out to Tony that he really should read her emails in full, we find suddenly that Tony has little option but to drift off script Twisted Evil

Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 05:34:44 -0500
Subject: URGENT REPLY

AS YOU WANTED TO KNOW,I AM MEDICAL DOCTOR WITH THE NIGERIA MINISTRY OF HEALTH,AND I GOT YOUR EMAIL CONTACT THROUGH THE NIGERIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE INTERNET SEARCH ENGINE. (very lame reason, must try harder. Rolling Eyes )

PLEASE NOTE THAT I ONLY WANTED YOU TO RECONFIRM YOU PARTICULARS TO SHOW THE LEVEL OF YOUR SERIOUSNESS TORWARDS THIS TRANSACTION. (oh right, thanks for clearing that up bozo.)

AS I TOLD YOU IN MY FIRST LETTER,THAT I WILL USE THIS YOUR PARTICULARS TO UPDATE THE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO THIS FUND/CONSIGNMENT,AUTHENTICING YOU AS MY LEGAL INVESTOR,SO THAT THIS FUND WILL HANDED OVER TO YOU. I WILL SEND TO YOU ALL THE DOCUMENTS AND A POWER OF ATTORNEY THE MOMENT MY ATTORNEY IS THROUGH WITH THEM.SO THAT YOU CAN ACT,SIGN AND COLLECT ON MY BEHALF THE FUND/CONSIGNMENT FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY.

YOU ARE ALSO EXPECTED TO WRITE AN APPLICATION LETTER OF CLIAM, OFFICIAL TO THE SECURITY COMPANY,SO TO PREPARE THEIR MIND ON YOUR READINESS TO COLLECT THIS CONSIGNMENT DEPOSITED WITH THEM.

I WILL ALSO SEND TO YOU THE DEPOSIT CERTICATE AND THE DEPOSIT NUMBERS.

EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

BEST REGARDS

DR TONY ETETE

Sister Ivanna is not going to take any prisoners, and if you listen closely you may hear her foot tapping impatiently on the floor.

The Savvy Sister wrote:
To: tony etete <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:19:31 +0100
Subject: Re: URGENT REPLY

Ok.
I'm not sure why you have marked this mail 'URGENT REPLY' as you have not asked anything of me.
Send the documents and other items. I await your instructions.

Administrator Assistant
Wellin D'owed Broads
Williamsburg
VA 291858

With luck this will beging to wind Tony up a little bit Twisted Evil
Tony does send more instructions, and appears to be getting back on script again.

Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:23:20 -0500
Subject: copy and send to the security company

Dear Sister Ivanna,

How are you today?Like I told you yesterday,you are expected to write an application of cliam to the Security Company Head office in Switzerland,in order to prepare their mind on your readiness to collect the consignment in their security vault.

This application letter of cliam will be writen under a letter headed paper,scan and send as an attachment to the Security Company.

As I also told you yesterday that I will send to you all the necessary document concerning this transaction and also a POWER OF ATTORNEY the moment my Attorney is through with the papers.

So copy the written application of cliam as I have advice you and send immediately to the security company on their company's email address: [email protected]

Best Regards

Dr Tony Etete

copy and send this application letter as below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Administrator Assistant
Wellin D'owed Broads
Williamsburg, VA 291858
Phone/Fax: +1 206-350-xxxx

Director Of Operations
Utility Trust Finance Security Company
Ch. du Pleoin-Air 1, Rolle CH-1160
FOREIGN PAYMENT LIAISON OFFICE.
SWITZERLAND
Email: [email protected]
Date: 19/10/2004

Attention: Mr. George Briggs.

Sir,

Application For Claim Of Consignment No. Ww20klog3453

I Sister Ivanna B'Onnatoppe, hereby apply for the claim of Dr. Tony Etete's late father's Chief Benson Etete funds deposited with your security vault.
I am Dr. Tony Etete's Legal Investor. I have the Power of Attorney from Dr. Tony Etete the son of Late Chief Benson Etete, to contact you on his behalf in order to claim the said fund for his investment with us.

I forward to you herewith the Security Code and other related details
of the deposited funds for confirmation.

Vault registered no: vko-23-67-00-0kk 99
Access number: 14r12nn2004
Vault PIN: 45-78-66-004-AKK-076
Consignment No. Ww20klog3453
Date of Deposit: 01-11-1998.
Depositor: LATE BENSON ETETE

I instruct that the all the documents concerning this consignment be Ready for signing and collection.

I would be grateful if you could treat this matter with utmost urgency.

Yours faithfully,

Ivanna complies with the instruction, and makes sure that Tony knows the scan was sent by Bcc'ing him.

The Savvy Sister wrote:
To: George Briggs <[email protected]>
Bcc: tony etete <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 21:39:00 +0100
Subject: Application For Claim Of Consignment No. Ww20klog3453

Dear Mr Briggs

Please find attached Application For Claim Of Consignment No. Ww20klog3453

<< Attachment >>

Tony is apparently has happy as Larry that Ivanna is doing as he requests, and shoves this under her nose.

Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 04:46:13 -0500
Subject: POWER OF ATTORNEY

Dear Sister Ivanna,

How are you today?I am very happy to know that you are working according to my instructions by sending the Application Letter to the Security Company. (yes yes, I've passed your little test, get on with it!) I am very sure that very soon this transaction will be over.

Late yesterday ,I got some of the documents from my Attorney in London,and I am still waiting for more of the changed documents today according to his promise to me yesterday,so I attached first a POWER OF ATTORNEY and as more of the documents comes in today,I will do the same. This documents will be send to the Security Company at their request,take note of that,okay?

Meanwhile,I want to advice you to get back to me any time you hear from the Security Company,for an advice and directives on the best way to follow them,okay?

Best Regards.

Dr Tony Etete

<< Attachment >>

Narrator: After receiving this document a little bit of investigation was called for. I put a call out for anyone in the area of SE London to identify what was at the address. Thanks to everyone that helped out with it. Read on to find out what was discovered.

Out of the blue this crappy voice mail comes in for Ivanna. Seems that Tony wants to talk on the phone Twisted Evil
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:55:45 -0700 (13secs, 80k)

Ivanna looks at the attached document and almost chokes on a chocolate cookie. What a load of old cobblers!

The Savvy Sister wrote:
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:54:10 +0100
Subject: Re: POWER OF ATTORNEY

Hello Tony,

I was expecting more documents from you yesterday, so I waited a while, but nothing else came in.

Thanks for the 'Power of Attorney' document but it's not quite right. I had the occasion to update my superior, and church administrator, on my current dealings with you and he took a look at the document.

The document should have been signed by an independant witness, so this document from the chap in London is quite bogus. I would have a word with him quite urgently. I'm sure it's just an administration error, these things happen from time-to-time. Thankfully our administrator has some legal experience so he spotted it straight away. He's a very smart man.

Just to let you know Tony, that I will be away from the office until sometime on Monday. I have to go on a first aid course being run by the Red Cross. Please continue to send documents and instructions, and I will catch up with you on Monday.

God Bless

Ivanna

Time to make the Lad squirm a little, and figure out a plausible excuse for the dodgy POA document. Meanwhile, the security company contacts Ivanna to confirm the details previously sent.

The Director Of Operations wrote:
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 04:04:31 -0500
Subject: COMFIRMATION

ATTENTION: IVANNA B'ONNATOPPE,

COMFIRMATION

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECIEPT OF YOUR APPLICATION LETTER OF CLIAM TO THE CONSIGNMENT NUMBER: Ww20klog3453,DATED 20 OCT. 2004 .WE WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT HERE IN THIS SECURITY COMPANY UNDER A NEW ADMINISTRATIVE BOARD WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU RECIEVE THIS CONSIGNMENT IN A VERY SHORTEST TIME.

FURTHERMORE,AT THIS JUNCTURE,THIS OFFICE HAVE TO RELATE AND INFORM YOU THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT HAS BEEN LISTED AMONG THE CONSIGNMENTS TO BE COLLECTED FROM THIS OFFICE WITHOUT DELAY.

SO IMMEDIATELY OUR VERIFICATION TERMS ARE SATIFY ON YOUR FILES, WE SEND TO YOU OUR SECURITY FORM,AFTER WHICH WE WILL GIVE YOU DIRECTIVES ON HOW TO GET YOUR CONSIGNMENT.

NOTE
: THAT NO CHARGE OR TIP OF ANY KIND FROM OUR OFFICERS HERE IN THE UTILITY TRUST FINANCE SECURITY COMPANY SWITZERLAND SHALL BE APPRECIATED, ALL PAYMENT SHALL BE DONE OFFICIAL UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF MY MY HUMBLE SELF, BECAUSE THIS OFFICE WERE STRONGLY ADVISE NOT TO DO SO,IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE ITS AIM.

ALL COMMUNICATIONS REGARDING TO YOUR CONSIGNMENT NOW,SHALL BE MADE TO THIS OFFICE ONLY.

REPLY US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

YOUR FAITHFULLY

MR. G. BRIGGS

Ivanna the ever vigilant, forwards the security company email to Tony.

The Savvy Sister wrote:
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:58:30 +0100
Subject: Fwd: COMFIRMATION

Hello Tony,

I'm just preparing to leave for my course and just popped into the office. I've recieved this communication from the security company. Do I need to do anything prior to my leaving the office later today?

God Bless

Ivanna

Tony of course was waiting for that, and promptly replies with a pleasant mail, some instructions, and a very lame reason behind the dodgy POA document.

Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 07:52:16 -0500
Subject: ADVICE

Dear Sister Ivanna,

How are you today?I got you mail to me and I am very happy on your seriousness and commitements torwards this transaction,this is also a good thing that you have updated your superior and church administrator about this transaction,now my mind is at rest that at least I am now in a safer hands.

I also studied the Power of Attorney send in by my Attorney very well before sending it to you.The not signing of this document by an indendent person is due the fact that it is a personal Power of Attorney given out for just a personal use and it is also personalsied to the Security Company only.I want to thank you for observing that mistake and your ablity to correct it. (what a crock of kangaroo droppings!)

I also saw the forwarded mail from the Security Company,I understand that your station this weekend is also very important,but I want to appeal to you to make sure you come back on monday,inorder to follow up with the Security Company.

Meanwhile,I will advice you to just give them one or two lines just to acknowlegde the reciept of their mail,till you hear again from them,okay?

Expecting to hear from you soon,have a nice weekend.
Best Regards and God bless you and your family.
Dr Tony Etete

Ivanna fires the thank you back to the security comany and responds to Tony's excuse about the POA document.

The Savvy Sister wrote:
To: utility trust security company <[email protected]>
Bcc: tony etete <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:40:58 +0100
Subject: Re: COMFIRMATION

Sir,

Many thanks for the confirmation of details which was received today.
I look forward to the speedy conclusion of our business.

Ivanna

The Savvy Sister wrote:
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:44:30 +0100
Subject: Re: ADVICE

Thanks Tony,

I've informed our administrator about the document, he went off in a bit of a huff (some Lad slapping is afoot I think). I've also BCC'd my acknowledgement to the security company to you just now.

Must dash now, so this will be my last communication until Monday. Thanks for all your help.

God Bless

Ivanna

Tony replies and starts pushing for a telephone conversation. Tony has already been told it's not possible, but you know what these mugu are like Rolling Eyes

Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:50:21 -0500
Subject: ADVICE

Thanks for your understanding,but please I will like to you to give me your private telephone number,as I tried calling althrough yesterday with the other number,but is permanetly on a voice machine.

Please I will like to call you for an oral discussion,which I think is very important to build our trust for each other,hope you understand?

Thanks.

Tony

Ivanna is delayed Twisted Evil and Tony starts to get fidgety.

Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 05:34:23 -0500
Subject: HOPE YOU ARE BACK?

Dear Ivanna,

How are you today?I write to know if you are back to your station as you said in your last letter to me.What is the situation of things now,are you able to write back to the security company as I instructed you?

In my last letter I asked you to give me another telephone number since the first one is permantly on a voice machine,as I will like to have an oral discussion with you.

Expecting to hear from you soon

Regards.

Dr Tony Etete

Chill out Tony. Be right with you!

Ivanna trots back in and sends off a little explanation of her delay.

The Savvy Sister wrote:
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:17:22 +0100
Subject: Re: HOPE YOU ARE BACK?

Hello Tony,

I was delayed by a day as my course went on a bit longer than expected. I'm back at the church now.

I copied the mail to you that I sent to the security company prior to my leaving on Friday. Let me know if you got it, I can send you a copy if it went missing.

You keep asking for a phone conversation Tony, It's quite impossible as we are not allowed, that's why the phone number I gave you is always on voice mail.

Our church administrator has called me into a meeting today to discuss our dealings, I think he is quite cross about something. Never mind I shall find out what it is later.

Glad to be back and talking to you again Tony.

Looking forward to moving things forward.

Ivanna

Ivanna expected a response, but nothing was heard. No matter, the following day comes rather shocking news, and a revelation about the London address being used by Tony's laywer.

The Savvy Sister wrote:
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:04:34 +0100
Subject: Meeting with my boss.

Tony,

As I explained yesterday my boss wanted to call me into a meeting to discuss our dealings with you. I told you he was annoyed about something, and I received a very severe telling off this morning after prayers.

My boss, Father Willie Powkit (Church Administrator), was not at all happy with your reasoning behind the lack of a witnessing signature on the Power of Attorney document. His words were (and I quote) "Does this Tony chap think that we are all completely stupid? There is no such thing as a *personal* POA document. He is talking complete rubbish."

As a result I have had to turn over all communications to the internal investigations agency. The contact there is Mr. Bjorn Toorun, Investigator General, Municipal and Global Associates. Should you wish to ask Mr. Toorun any questions you may contact the agency on [email address removed]

In essence Tony, it is the concern of our Church that your man in London is not operating in a legal manner, and that you yourself are being duped (along with our church) into doing something decidedly dodgy. I have attached below a copy of the mail I recieved from one of their field investigators working out of their Central London office.

You must be very sure about this chap in London Tony, I urge you to run an investigation of your own to validate this man.

I have been instucted to continue our dealings whilst the investigation proceeds however, and am waiting for the next step.

Please let me have your feelings on this matter, and let us continue.

Ivanna

--- forwarded message ---
To: "Ivanna B'Onnatoppe"
Date: 27 Oct 2004

Ivanna,

Thank you for the communications recieved from 'Dr. Tony Etete'. Having looked through the communications we are gravely concerned that the POA document is in fact a clever forgery used in some dodgy deal by this chap in London.

For your reference, any document which purports to transfer a power of attorney MUST be witnessed by an independant and varifiable individual. The POA document you have had passed to you is complete rubbish.

I am not sure of Dr. Etete's role, but I imaging he has employed the lawyers services via his own sources. He may be unaware of the suspicion, and I would advise you to inform him at once.

In an effort to secure more information, we dispatched one of our agents currently working in the London area to visit the address shown on the document. He has sent us photographs of the address in question (attached) and has spoken to security guards there. The guards know very little, but my man has made an appointment to see an official of the 'Immigration Advisory Service' to discuss the matter further. He will be having that meeting on 28th October, so I should have more news for you then.

Pass this detail to Dr. Etete, along withe the 4 images of 'County House, London', I'm sure he will find it useful for his own investigation.

Yours
Mr. Bjorn Toorun
Investigator General
Municipal and Global Associates

<< County House 01 >>
<< County House 02 >>
<< County House 03 >>
<< County House 04 >>

Narrator: Thanks again to noxy for the great pics!

Tony replies to Ivanna's earlier mail, and starts to sound rather odd.

Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:22:51 -0500

Dear Sister Ivanna,

How are you today?I very happy to know that you are back sucessfully to your station.

You always talk about your church administrator and this transaction,please I will appreciate if you can tell me what your church administrator think about this transaction,as I have never met bad at all to anybody,this fund in question,remember I told you is my late father's money,hence you are 100% risk free, and if I don't really understand your stand towards this matter,I will be feeling that changing and prograssing with you on this transaction may hint back on me,as I always have this fear that you may not be able to conclude this transaction with me,please explain on this matter.

On the issue of oral discussion,please note that it is vey very important that I hear your voice at least for once,so if you are not allowed a phone discussion,I will appreciate if you can call me on my own phone since I am ready to hear from you without any fear or favour,my telephone number is still:234-805-5317126. (what a complete jerk!)

Please be informed that your urgent reponse to this important letter is highly needed.

Regards.

Dr Tony Etete

Another voice mail drops out of the blue from Tony:-
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 01:41:16 -0700 (15secs, 93k)

Ivanna reckons it's time for a good old fashioned SLAP Twisted Evil

The Savvy Sister wrote:
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:22:24 +0100

Tony,

You sound positively scared. I really don't understand what your problem is. I've already told you the my boss here at the church knows about our dealings. He's my boss for goodness sake, do you honestly expect me to be able to keep this between me and you? Ridiculous! I suggest you climb down from your high horse and take a chill pill or something.

I couldn't make the meeting with Father Powkit as I was a little worse for wear after my trip back from the course and had to lay down for a while. The minutes of the meeting will be out tomorrow, so I shall catch up with it then.

You do keep on insisting I call you. For goodness sake Tony listen and listen good:- MY FAITH PROHIBITS PHONE-CALLS TO PEOPLE OUTSIDE OUR FAITH !!!!

Now stop asking, because the only way me and you are going to speak is if you become a member of our faith -- simple, case closed.

I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

Ivanna

Go girl!! By now Tony must have read the mail containing the photo's, and that mail, along with this great slap seems to set poor little Tony into sulk and temper mode.

**WHEN BAITS TURNS BAD!**

Tony drops his guard and comes out with this little lot.

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:49:13 -0500

NNA NA WAO

WTF? Is there a secret agent in the house!?

Double-O wrote:
NNA NA WAO
This is slang for like "oh brother" or "oh man"

Narrator: Thanks Double-O. What an odd thing to come out with, maybe he is making an exclamation. Whatever he's saying this bait has now turned into something completely different.

Ivanna of course, has no clue what Tony has said, so fires this back at him, making sure she rubs his nose in the other email she sent Twisted Evil

The Savvy Sister wrote:
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:43:11 +0100

Tony,

I do hope you took note of my other email. As for your last one, I really have no idea what you said. I don't speak the language you wrote. What are you trying to say?

Ivanna

Tony does not seem particularly impressed and continues the Igbo messages.

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 05:20:25 -0500

Nna u wa give me bread to carry and snap???

onye igbo

Mmm... where did that secret agent go?

Double-O wrote:
Nna u wa give me bread to carry and snap???
He is saying... Hey bro, you want to give me money for me to snap with. dont know what snap is.

onye igbo
means igbo person.

Narrator: Again many thanks to Double-O for the translation. I think Tony is smoking too much dope, or drinking too much meths.

Ivanna, still clueless as to what has been said, gets a bit upset Shocked

The Savvy Sister wrote:
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:44:19 +0100

Tony,

I do not understand you. I suggest you take your head from your anus and speak to me in English.

Ivanna

Well that told him! As it happens this seems to provoke a response from Tony in English.

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:08:17 -0500

sister???calling me names???i can't believe this

Oh for goodness sake Tony, stop sulking and get with the program Rolling Eyes
Ivanna, now having Tony's attention tries to draw him out of his little shell.

The Savvy Sister wrote:
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:18:49 +0100

Tony,

Yes, quite crude and very effective as you are now speaking to me in English.

What on earth has got into you?

If you have no further use for my services please say so. I will be glad to end our relationship right here.

Your call. Just remember that it was your letter that brought us together; You came to me, not the other way around.

Ivanna

The following day Ivanna decides to have another poke with her virtual stick Twisted Evil

The Savvy Sister wrote:
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:32:40 +0100
Subject: I am very upset tony

Tony,

I am very upset with you and hugely disappointed. I've told some of my friends about you acting like this. They are not impressed either.

Our relationship is ended unless you apologise. I will be glad to forgive you if you simply stop this silly game.

Ivanna

Tony continues to sulk, and refuses point blank to continue unless Ivanna talks on the phone.

Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:31:06 -0500
Subject: it is over

i will only communicate you again if you can call me

Ivanna is now completely perplexed by all of this and let's her friends tell Tony exactly what they feel about the situation... take it away peeps!

jez wrote:
Dear Brother Tony

I am Chief Administrator of The Church Of The Flaming Yarsol, and it is with regret that I have to write to you on behalf of our Sister Ivanna.

She was led to believe by you that she would be getting a substantial sum of money, which she has kindly promised to donate to our Church to fund the Goat Programme. She now tells me that, due to your stupid and crass behaviour, this will not be happening. Kindly tell me... WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THE GOATS NOW FOR GOD'S SAKE? Father Ted is beside himself, and Father Jack has locked himself in his room because he has a morbid fear of the creatures. If we don't get our Programme started soon, there will be goats loose everywhere.... DON'T YOU KNOW THEY ARE THE SERVANTS OF SATAN?

Stop this nonsense at once young man and leave the chickens alone. Say a prayer to the Almighty and he might forgive you. Sister Ivanna will take a lot more persuading but I'm sure a long apology in ENGLISH will go some way to gaining her forgiveness. Sort this business out now or you'll have God's wrath upon you. And if the goats get out, you'll have the Devil after you as well.

I'll remember you in my prayers tonight brother.

God bless

Father Dougal Maguire

Judge Roy wrote:
Dear Doctor Tony,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Father Willy, Junior Assistant Deputy Chief of Foreign Intercollusionary Affairs for the North Western Central Section of the Church of the Flaming Yarsol. I have been contacted by Sister Ivanna B'Onnatoppe to urge you to continue the transaction that you have been conducting.

Sister Ivanna has become very distressed over the fact that you have discontinued contact with her. To date we have not been able to call her in from the stockyard. She incessantly mumbles something about the hair on Dr. Tonys' palms. I know what this means. Have you an overgrowth of hair on your palms? If so, maybe we can help. The Church has a remedy for this malady.

Please continue the transaction with her. The Church has been counting on receiving the proceeds from the deal. We want Sister Ivanna to come in from the cold. She is getting worse by the day. We have so many chickens and goats here now that we will soon be overrun. We have little food for the beasts.
We are also expecting another shipment of Rhode Island Reds which will be arriving shortly. We dont know what to do! If we cannot build our chicken sedans we will have to start choking our chickens! We have chicken coops, but since we have such a large flock, we need greater access and must build several chicken sedans.
Maybe we could come to an alternate business arrangement. Completing the transaction would enable us to convey our remedy for hairy palms to you. Since we will eventually need a chicken choker, (for one reason or another)and you may be very experienced at this due to the hairy palms, possibly you could work for the Church of the Flaming Yarsol. We do not have a Head Chicken Choker. You could instruct others in the art of Choking The Chicken!
You might even be able to inseminate our goats! This authority would have to come from higher up however, as to work with the goats is a very high honor. We may be able to get you started as a beard braider. Beard braiding is a highly skilled art but can be learned easily. Getting the Billys to stand still for it is a problem however. You would then have to achieve the rank of Goat MasterBraider, Supervisor of Beard Braiders, a high honor in itself.
Please carry on with Sister Ivanna, she needs you, the Church needs you, and above all our goats and chickens need you.

Sincerely and with great hope,
Father Willy

Bless You.

eight wrote:
Dear Dr Tony

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am a psychic and spiritual healer, and I have been given a message from beyond the grave for you. It makes no sense to me, as I do not know the people involved, but perhaps it will have meaning for you? I sincerely hope it does, as my spirit friends among the dear departed are rarely wrong. Only recently, in fact, they were instrumental in bringing together a pair of divided lovebirds who had been cruelly separated by fate, and who are now reunited in blissful conubiality and expecting the birth of their first child. Oh, how wonderous are the workings of the spirits!

The message came from your dear departed great-grandfather, and is:

"Please contact the good sister Ivarna Beantop." I am unsure about the exact name, I am afraid your dear ancestor continues to mumble a little, but I am sure you will know who he meant. The message continues "She is most concerned about who will tend to the chickens and goats and needs your urgent assistance". Your great-grandfather tells me that he and his friends are deeply worried about the fate of the animals. They have a very nice farm in the other world, but apparently are overrun by goats already and fear that they cannot take a sudden influx should death befall the whole of the Sister's flock. He tells me that you yourself have a particular partiality for goats, and I am reassured by this, since I am sure you will do your utmost to save them.

Please act at once, my dear, for to ignore the messages from the hereafter is to invite sure and certain retribution.

Ana Labuse

CommanderKiller wrote:
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:31:10 -0400
Subject: Regarding Funding For The Church Of The Flaming Yarsol

To: [email protected]

Dr. Tony Etete,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Rev. Dan D. Lyon, a practicing minister from The Church of the Flaming Yarsol's East Coast Chapter. I sit on the committee that would have helped disperse our chapter's share of the monies you promised our dear Sister Ivanna B'Onnatoppe.

Every year we must donate chickens and goats to the various children's orphanages and to various "adult" shops for practices and rituals we would not care to involve ourself with at this time. This money we were expecting is at a very critical time for us and we must ask you that you proceed most urgently to renegotiate with our dear Sister Ivanna B'Onnatoppe.

If you could just see the pain and suffering you have put on the faces of all the children at the orphanage who have been crying and not eating because there are no goats and chickens to give them! Are you so cruel that you would put your own selfish self-interests over these children! Alas, it pains me in such a way that one of God's chosen children could dare turn his back on orphaned children all for the sake of the greenback.

We on the council will continue to pray for your demonic influences to be released so we can continue God's work for the poor, poor, suffering children of the orphanage.

In the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ,

Reverend Dan D. Lyon
The Church of the Flaming Yarsol - East Coast Chapter

Judge Roy wrote:
Dr. Tony,

You have offended a dear friend of mine. My sweet Sister Ivanna B'Onnatoppe has informed me that you are not going through with a transaction which means a great deal to her and the Church of the Flaming Yarsol. You are strongly advised to recontact her and apologize for your childish behavior. What you have done is surely beyond your scope of comprehension, but I will try to enlighten you. You will NOT mention this to anyone else or you will suffer the wrath of powers beyond your worst nightmares. Focus hard small man and I will explain.

Sister Ivanna and I go back many years. She is an upstanding Holy Sister of the aforementioned church. I am the High Priest of another church. A dark church. One which does not worship the same entity as The Church of the Flaming Yarsol. My church is none other than the Church of the Bearded Clam (Praise the Dark One!). Our Most High Priestess, Miim Wetntite in Haiti is a Grand Sorceress of the Most Commanding Powers. She, in order to conduct the teachings of the Church (Praise the Dark One!) must utilize chickens and goats as sacrificial beings. Sister Ivanna and the Church of the Flaming Yarsol is a trusted supplier of these animals to The Church of the Bearded Clam (Praise the Dark One!) unbeknownst to them. Our dark magic and severities have claimed the souls of hundreds of unscrupulous persons around the world. Do not subject yourself to the powers of the High Priestess!

If the Church of the Bearded Clam (Praise the Dark One!) experiences a decline or shortage of sacrificial beings (aka chickens and goats) in the future due to your lack of scruples, you will suffer the wrath of the High Priestess and the Most Commanding Powers! I strongly suggest to you, little boy, if you have any reproductive capability that you value or if you value your sleep at night with your sordid incestual dreams, DO NOT MAKE THE DARK ONE COME TO YOU! Her powers are limitless! Recontact Sister Ivanna and apologize for your misdeeds. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I have forwarded all information known as well as your spiritual identity to the High Priestess. She has located you, but will take no action unless The Church of the Bearded Clam (Praise the Dark One!) suffers from your unscrupulous deeds. Heed small one.

Dick Tracy, High Priest
Church of the Bearded Clam
(Praise the Dark One!)

During the slaps Tony decides he wants to talk. He just doesn't get it does he?
Mon, 01 Nov 2004 13:05:01 -0800 (26secs, 152k)

Rookie303 wrote:
Dear Tony,
If I am not mistaken, you are dumber than the cockroach that I just squashed whilst envisioning with your head buried deep up another man�s ass.

Please allow me to introduce myself prior to breaking your stride, and pointing out exactly how fucking childish and moronic you really are, you sissy. My name is Vinny Baldino, and I think that you are one of the dumbest rope smokers that I have ever read literary jibber jabber from. Your emails make you look and sound like you have a man between your legs tickling your taint while you type. Since when did, �pls� mean �please�? Where the fuck did you learn that? Are you retarded? Very well may be that you are. I can see why you type in abbreviated, or �little� form. That must be what happens after you have ridden the �little� yellow bus to the Muguniversity of Dumbshit for so many years. I guess that since your intelligence level has yet to reach the potential of your common goat or chicken, then you�ll continue to write like your head is buried up your own ass, or someone else�s.

You are one dumb fuckwit, you know that, Tony? Before this email is done, I will put my personal guarantee on it that you will be ready to inflict bodily harm on yourself. I hope that you do, and I hope that would take pictures.

I am writing you on behalf of my close friend, Sister Ivanna B�Onnatoppe. What part of, �I CAN NOT TALK ON THE PHONE TO YOU BECAUSE IT IS AGAINST MY RELIGION� did you not understand? Since you have made yourself a complete and total fucking burden and nuisance upon my very close friend, I have taken it upon myself to step in, and serve as the catalyst to your much needed, verbal back breaker. Now, let�s get one thing straight you sneaky little flame wagon. Before you start getting all huffy and puffy like a BITCH, calm the fuck down, and try to refrain from soiling your drawers any further than you have already.

Ivanna has also informed me that you like to have sex with other men, and send her the videos of the sessions with all of your boyfriends in the Bath Houses throughout the World. What is wrong with you? Ivanna is a direct reflection of HIM, and you are a direct reflection of SHIT. I went and had lunch with Ivanna just the other day, and when we returned back to the Church, and another video from you had arrived in the mail. She broke down in tears because there was a note attached saying that you were done dealing with the Curch of the Flaming Yarsol. That is when I decided that I am going to find you and pierce your ears with sharpened pencils. And since you like videos so much, I�ll make one and send it to your filthy whore of a Mother, and when she sees it, she�ll be joining you in Hell. I imagine that she�ll simply die of grief after she watches what I have in store for you.

Tony, this can all be avoided if you take a picture of yourself holding a sign that reads I MOLEST CHICKEN AND GOATS. If you fail to reply to Ivanna with the aforementioned sign, then I will bring you to Ivanna on a plate. Your balls need to be re-attached you little prickly sack. I WILL OWN YOU����������� IN DUE TIME.
-Vinny

DaMouse wrote:
my name is Haywood Jablowme, I am a good friend of Sister Ivanna B'Onnatoppe. I know you have been speaking with her lately, she has talked much of you!! but, sir I hear you have been unkind to her. It has made her most distraught, and even though she begged me not to intervene, I and several of her close friends feel we must tell you what you are doing to her. Please don't doubt her committment, I for one know that she is a sweet lady and would never use a rusty pipe to FUCK ANYONE UP THE ASS

so anyway, pelase be kind to her. please treat her with respect, with dignity. She has withdrawn $12,000 from her own account, HER ENTIRE LIFE SAVINGS just for you, doctor, so that you won't have to cover whatever fees may arise from this transaction. Have you ever heard of more kind hearted treatment? What has she done to deserve your ill treatment? FDJSKLFDSSDF

That said, SHE CANNOT ANSWER THE FUCKING PHONE BECAUSE OF HER DAMN RELIGION YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT. why can't you understand this? just respect her views, it is all she has now ... and you. She loves you deeply, I have never seen a woman filled with so much care and concern for someone she has never even met. She'd do anything for you, all you'd have to do is ask.

Ever since you started ignoring her, she has sat in her room crying and stroking her goats' erect nipples and CHOKING THE CHICKEN. You act as though you cannot trust her, I wonder why?? she wants to help you, doctor, but you're making it hard. please do what she asks of you, or at least speak to her, because she comes to me with her problems and cries to me, AND I AM TIRED OF THIS FUCKING SHIT GOODBYE.

blessings,
Haywood Jablowme

lagerdalek wrote:
Dr. Tony Etete

We have registered a complaint against you from out Sister Ivanna B'Onnatoppe of The Church Of The Flaming Yarsol.

We do not accept this sort of behaviour from or to any of our flock of Saint Scruttock, devotees or within the holy sanctum of Scruttock.

The Church Of The Flaming Yarsol is a close partner to Saint Scruttock ministries, and in response have chosen to sacrifice 3 Goats and 2 Chickens in her honour.

It is therefore within you bounds of recompense to forward the sum price of Three Goats and Two Chickens to a charity of her choice, or The Holy order of Scruttock And Yarsol will be forced to initiate legal proceedings against you.

On a more formal note, you will know by know that we don't piss around in the flock of Yarsol, Scruttock. Have you not heard of Italians YOU FOOL? We run the biggest and most feared organised crime network in the world. DO YOU WANT TO DIE?

The sister is now available to hear your cringing grovelled apologies, and we might spare you the indignation of having to eat you left testicle as well as you right, rather we will feed it to the GOATS! You HEAR ME ETETETE? THE FUCKIN GOATS!!! GEDDIT!!!

Your in the Lord
Father Samuel Wretcher

Ivanna is very impressed with her frieds delivering some righteous indignation in the direction of the sulky Tony, but this seems to be a tough nut to crack open. Ivanna sends another poke, just to make sure he is still paying attention.

The Savvy Sister wrote:
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:59:47 +0000
Subject: Re: it is over

Tony,

One last chance at forgiveness. I will not ask again. Stop playing your silly game and talk to me. I have told you the reason why I cannot communicate by telephone, and frankly I do not care whether you believe me or not.

Do you want my help or not?

Sister Ivanna

Still sulking, Tony pops hid up once more.

Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 04:13:16 -0500
Subject: call me

i really need your assistance but i must have an oral discussion before i can transfer this huge amount of money into your account.

call me 234-805-5317126.

Tony

This is now getting very childish, but a plan has been hatched and will soon be played out. In the meantime Ivanna still plays the religious card.

The Savvy Sister wrote:
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:42:51 +0000
Subject: Re: call me

Tony,

You do realize what you are asking me to do here don't you? You are asking me to break one of the most fundemental rules of my faith.

This is very hard for me Tony, you must understand this. I want to help you, trust me on that score. I need to think about this very carefully, and I need to prey to the Lord that he may see it in is heart to forgive my failing him.

Ivanna

**THE END GAME**

Narrator: At this point I'm fed up to that back teeth with arsing around with this wally and decide to put a call out for a female baiter to play the part of Ivanna, in a vocal showdown with Tony.
EgyptKah volunteered her services to provide my character with a real voice. Tony was instructed to phone on Sunday 14th November. Unfortunately, he never phoned.

THE END

Under normal circumstances this bait would not have been published. However, due to the number of other baiters who have assisted in one way or another, I thought I would pay my respects and publish. Many thanks to one and all.

Last edited by Guest on Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
straitjacket

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it's a pity he didn't call, I was *so* ready for him.. Smile But you never know, he has the number, maybe one day.. Wink Thanks for being willing to let me, an audio baiting newbie, have a go at it.. Smile I was ready to make him feel all guilty for making me break my faith.

Gentlemen, I am here for your female audio baiting needs, if you need me, although I think a lot of you guys would do ok, just putting on a higher pitch voice - or even not, just use your normal voice, and when he questions, slap him - so what if you have a masculine voice? Smile
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eatyo - Still a great bait to publish, even if the ending didn't pan out the way you were hoping. Did he think maybe for a second you were another lad when he tossed out the Igbo to you, or was the lad just frustrated?

Anyway, good show! clapping

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shame you didn't get the audio to finish this one off, but still a great bait, and Ivanna is a nice contrast to your dizzy nun. I particularly liked her flashes of impatience, and it's always great fun to bring other baiters in for a bit of a slapfest! Twisted Evil

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eatyo, astounding. Truly astounding. It was a pleasure as always, and I will be more than happy to offer any further assistance, if warranted. BRAVO! ENCORE! clapping clapping Thumbs up Thumbs up beers!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks peeps !

I got to say I found it quite strange that Tony started acting funny right after I mailed him the pictures of County House. Maybe I touched a nerve he didn't like, or maybe it was the previous slap mail that caused him to start acting like a jerk.

Whatever it was it's a shame that he didn't have the nads to come back into the ring and get roasted by EgyptKah.

Ahh well... moving on to my next Lad Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic