SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Vexing of Vanessa

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait lasted just three days and was mainly conducted over Skype chat.

Lad emails are in italics - names and signoffs have been omitted. My comments are in bold.

WARNING: Political Content

26 May 2014
Lad: Hello I Am Interested In You, I came across your profile Here and it was truly captivating. If my profile interests you in anyway then please get back to me.I would like to have your personal email address so i could send pictures of myself to you and we could get to know more about each other.

So I accepted the contact and…

Mal: Well, I'm here... are you?
Lad: yes i am
Mal: Well, hi then.
Lad: Hello I am Vanessa Bianca F Bright
Lad: anf you?
Lad: and
Mal: Malcolm Reynolds. But you know that.
Lad: alright
Lad: I am single 28yrs and searching for the right one
Lad: u?
Mal: Single, 46, sorta never quite around to it. Toyed with the idea of it back back in my teens, but the USMC got in the way.
Lad: thats cool
Lad: age is only a number though
Lad: so are you single?
Look back five lines, Vanessa.
I dont understand
Lad: you
Mal: Never mind.
Lad: so whats your email address o i could send pictures of myself to you and we could get to know more about each other
Mal: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lad: thanks for the email i dropped you some lines
Lad: chec your email and get back to me
Mal: Sure.
Lad: did you get the email?
Mal: I replied to it immediately.
[Two and a half hours later…]
Lad: ok i will read and get back to you
Lad: what says the time over there?
Mal: 2345
Lad: ok

The next day, an email exchange ensued,,,

Thanks so much for the email address, i do appreciate it and would like to get to know more about you as i am interested in you, I would send pictures of myself to you when i get a reply from you, just want to be sure you get these first email.I Await Your Response

How are you today?,I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. Am new to this and most of the guys I read from on Here are not what I want "you sound nice" .
More about me I am single never married ,born in Miami beach (Fl), and recently live in Darwin, NT , I find very much peace and tranquility there .I am into the Sales of Sculptures , beads , gold , etc.I`m athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..
I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!.

"She" sent two pictures doubtless gleaned from a modelling site or similar.

Time to open up a little then...
I’m single, never married, though I have a daughter from a teenage liaison, I was born in Charleston, South Carolina, and I’ve lived in Alice Springs since 2005, I teach survival techniques and also have a small military pension from my wounds in Iraq. I am athletic, healthy, slightly cynical, honest, candid, and an atheist. I go jogging and do boxercise, martial arts classes, and go shooting (mainly at target ranges). I read a lot – mainly history.
I spent 18 years in the United States Marine Corps; I served in both Gulf Wars and Somalia. I mustered out with an honorable discharge after an IED blast left me with a perforated eardrum and other wounds. I hate the lies that led to the invasion of Iraq, or the lies that are told about President Obama.

In turn I sent a picture of Daniel Craig.

Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!!, you sound like all i want , you are my perfect match . I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.
Am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly reactive, and treat me right. I know you will think what is a pretty lady like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise .
Dear The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have a lot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have a lot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a woman of substance and I am very unique in today s society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a woman of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.
Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.
Be Carefull Out There God Loves You.

Four more pictures were attached.

First up; I don't believe that there's a God that loves me. I've been from one end of this world to the other, and what I've seen proved that there is no loving deity watching over us. If there is a Divine force, it's not human and doesn't care about humans. There is no fate but what we make.
More importantly, from what I've seen and done, you wouldn't gain much joy. There are twenty lives ended by me that I know about - that I saw die from my actions; three of them close enough that I looked them in the eyes. And I'm not ashamed of anything I've done in my country's service.
Finally, if you want romance and affection and the lovey-dovey stuff, I'm not your man. I've known quite a few women and it's not difficult to score pickups among the tourists. They want a good time and I'm OK to give them that.
So as you can see, we have nothing in common. Sucks to have to tell you but it's the truth.

That bit over, it’s back to chat.

28 May
Mal: Hi Vanessa
Mal: I hope I wasn't too outspoken for you.
Lad: Hello dear Good day and how are you doing
Mal: Not bad at all.
Mal: Did you read my reply?
Lad: I am just going through it
Lad: and would definitely reply
Mal: Just your thoughts, straight from your heart.
Lad: everynight i get to dream now that i met someone truelly that would be of important to my life
Lad: and i guess and truely hope that turns out to be you
Lad: I just hope that i am not waisting my time here
Mal: Like I said, if you want the quiet and affectionate hugger-type, it's not my style
Lad: I dont understand
Mal: I'm not sure how else to put it.
Lad: so what do you want from me actuallt?
Mal: Vanessa... I should ask you that. You contacted me.
Lad: well i want something that can bring happiness to me
Lad: and thats all i seek
Mal: Everyone wants to be happy. The question is how to find it, and where.
Lad: of course yes but it depends on what happiness is all about
Mal: The other big issue. I was happy in the service of our country. I was very depressed when I had to muster out.
Lad: and if i may ask why did you muster out?
Mal: I did mention that before. An IED explosion in Fallujah left me with a perforated eardrum and other wounds. I have some shrapnel still lodged in my left leg. It was a war and I took the risks required to do my duty. I survived that blast. Two of my company didn't - they went home in body bags.
Mal: Were you against the invasion of Iraq?
Lad: yes
Mal: Why, may I ask?
Lad: did you mean if i was agaianst it or i was aware of it?
Mal: <<< Were you against the invasion of Iraq?That's the question, Vanessa.
Lad: Well i am conservative when it comes to sehetopics like t
Lad: this
Mal: Republican voter, huh?
Lad: Yeh
Mal: Then you should have been all the way with GWB - 100% for the war!
Lad: why
Mal: From what I heard, every Republican was in favor of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
Lad: Of course yes
Mal: Exactly. And so was I - every man and woman in uniform was a believer. And then the truth came out - that the invasion was based on a lie; a massive lie.
Lad: really
Mal: You sound really out of touch.
Lad: well....
Mal: No nukes, no gas, no germs.
Lad: of course
Mal: Don't you feel any outrage?

Ten minutes go by…

Mal: Well, I guess not.
Lad: well i dont think so
Mal: You don't care that thousands of American and Allied soldiers, and tens of thousands of Iraqis, were killed because of lies and deception by our own leaders?
Lad: well how do we control it?"
Lad: when the leaders are the cause?
Mal: That's the big question. I wonder why so many Republicans are still incapable of being truthful. Look at the Tea Party.
Lad: well they are all the same
Mal: Take the easy way out if you want. Apathy is fatal to demosracy.
Lad: yeh actually thats crazy
Mal: What is?
Lad: politics
Mal: Well, it's what made me quit America for Australia. I kept my citizenship but I'm here for the long haul.
Lad: ok thats cool
Mal: My folks back home understood.
Lad: yeh
Lad: sure
Mal: Sorry, do I detect doubt? If so, why?
Lad: I dont understand
Lad: you
Mal: <<< yeh Sure
Mal: Sounded like doubt to me.
Lad: what or who sounded like doubt to you
Mal: What you said. I have the feeling that you really don't like talking with me.
Lad: Baby to be sincere with you I am not happy
Lad: i am bothered and my spirit is not happy
Lad: am sorry
Mal: Care to share?
Lad: I care to share with you but i think i will rather keep to myself because i do not like disturbing or bugging people for my own problems
Lad: but if u do not mind i could share with you
Mal: Go ahead, if you wish.
Lad: I am really sorry if this will be of inconvenience to you
Mal: Then maybe you shouldn't tell me.

Here it comes…

Lad: Okay lt me say it then
Lad: I am in a deep mess now and i need youo Loan me just $450 dollars
Lad: I will pay back soom
Lad: soonest
Mal: Please explain.
Lad: I hope you understand me
Mal: Please explain.
Mal: Being "in a deep mess" isn't enough.
Lad: Ok
Lad: I am presently in Africa(Nigeria ),is not just a visit ,am here on business trip, am here to buy gold,sculptures and some paintings , it is cheaper down here compared to other part fo the world, I inherit this business from my late parents , it has been an interesting business
Lad: i am having a little problem with the Hotel Management i am Lodging here in Africa.I am owing the Hotel some Bills of $450.my Passport and my other Vital document have been seized by the Hotel manager so i cant leave here without paying for the owe bills
Mal: Contact the Embassy then. Don't you have any family or friends?
Lad: Honey all i have here with me is my Voucher worth of $14,000 , which i have tried to exchange for cash down here , but couldnt get it exchange due to the banking system down here, i have contacted the embassy and they said i have to pay them what i owe them
Lad: its a private hotel thats why this issues are coming up
Lad: My parents are dead
Lad: Late, they crashed in a bad motor accident living me alone to this wicked world
Mal: I have been on duty at several embassies and it is their duty to assist American citizens in trouble overseas.
Lad: This is a third world war country and not developed countries
Lad: its an African country without rules and regulations and with bad Government
Lad: I have tried helping myself before coming up to you so dont make me feel bad
Lad: if i had options i wont stoop so low to ask a stranger for money
Lad: because as far as we have not met we are still strangers to each other thats what i belive
Mal: Well, I look after me and mine, and that only includes you if I conjure it does.
Mal: And I am very disappointed.
Lad: I am sorry for been disappointed dear forgive me about it, but i just have no means to help myself and my flight is supposed to leave here first thing friday morning
Lad: and i do not want this to delay me
Mal: You don't understand.
Lad: I am ready to compensate any help i get dear. the world is a small world and nobody knows who can be of help to who tomorrow
Lad: make me understand then
Mal: I am disappointed because you're an internet panhandler (best case) or a scammer (worst case).
Lad: what?
Mal: Don't act dumb
Lad: I am not and will never be
Lad: whats this insult about?
Lad: because i asked for your help?
Mal: Because I realise now that you were out to cheat me from the git-go. The $450 is just the warm-up.
Lad: God forbid i never had such intentions and never will
Mal: I've heard the stories from the people who got cheated; first-hand, not net rumours.
Lad: dont Judge situations from what has happened in the past
Mal: The past makes the present.
Lad: well i will never cheat on anyone
Lad: never
Mal: Words on a screen… useless things. You're just another Nigerian who thinks it's his right to cheat and lie and steal and blame it on white man's perfidy.
Mal: And you have nothing to say because that is what you are.
Lad: I am not ehst you say i am
Lad: thats why i am just sitted here crying and blaming myself
Lad: for asking you this
Mal: Yeah, sure.

Some days later, I decide to stir the Lad up

8 June 2014
Mal: Had any luck lately?
Lad: with what?
Mal: Grifting... you know.
Lad: fuck off
Mal: Can't handle the truth? It must sting a bit. Maybe you need to make an honest living.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic