SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

US Safari, Golden Pith: 8 safaris, 21K miles

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to a helpful fellow baiter I now have a K7 number with a female message for the voicemail. Time to write to real lad:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Lad:

I am absolutely stunned at Mr. Fake Lad's continued dishonesty!! I can't believe he keeps treating me this way. I worked so closely with him, and spent so much money, only to have him turn on me. I feel like he has dishonored and disrespected me.

I can get to Atlanta whenever you say. Please tell me exactly when and where and I will make arrangements.

If you want to call, my number is 206-[K7 number].

I look forward to completing this transaction at long last. It has been a horrible 3+ years.

Sincerely,
[my character]

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice, the mugu has become a victim of his greed. Guess he feels he has a real victim where he is going to make a of money

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's always interesting to see how irony-impaired lads are. He presents himself as a paragon of virtue as compared to my fake lad, while spinning a crazy story to steal from me.

Quote:
ATTN: [my character],

I am not surprised at his behavior. I am only surprised that people in this present world,can still be this wicked and strong hearted . After i conducted my investigation and found out what he have done to you,i was persuaded in my heart,to do everything possible,to save and secure your consignment fund. Rolling Eyes Please,keep everything about this private and never to be discussed with anyone,no matter how close to you ,so that,we can secure this information and save your consignment fund.

All,i can advise you,is to ignore all his emails,because it is through you,he can source information. Ignore all he says,no matter how it sounds. There is also one thing those spammers/criminals does now to have access to your email. They send your emails with attachment,so do not open such emails,because it is virus and from there,they will have access to your PC and monitor all you do.

One thing i want to promise you,is that,i will do all in my power,to save and secure the release of your consignment fund,because it is your entitlement and no one has the right to deny you this right.

Considering the fact that Mr.[fake lad] brought this your fund illegally into USA and the recent security Order we received,to evacuate all luggage/consignments from private storage Vault to government reserve Vault. I have decided to discuss this with my Boss,so that he can use his influence to secure the release from the storage Vault. I promise you that,i will do my best and insure this goes successfully. I will give you a call and write you as well by tomorrow to give you an up-date on what we are going to do and time.

Regards,

Still waiting to find out when I go to Atlanta.... Something tells me his "up-date" will have an entirely different plan of action.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Diligent lad. It's 4AM in Lagos, he just wrote:

Quote:
Thanks for your email. I am very happy in your prompt email,as this is the only way we can cordinate this effectively and successfully. I shall let you know by tomorrow,after discussing with my Boss.

Regards,

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Did your character send another email since the one from Sunday?

I'm just wondering about the lad's definition of prompt.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is great that you are helping him to be an early riser. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's starting to look as though he is working with an Atlanta-based lad. Shocked He just sent a LONG email with a lot of blah-blah nonsense about the vault, storage, administrative charges etc. Here are just a few selected portions:

Quote:
Eventually,i was able to convince my Boss to help in this matter. . . . i am happy you are coming to witness everything before your eyes . .

The reason why there is Administrative charges is this. Your consignment have been in the storage Vault for a very long time.. . . The Storage Vault is a reserve place of safety,where valuables are kept,under a tight security. . . .the Vault officers are not allowed to open any luggage . . .What matters,is you seeing your consignment.

My Boss is not interested in this matter but i lured him in,just for his influence . . .

However,the charges calculation have been issued .These cumulatively as my Boss was informed to Eight Thousand Nine hundred and Twenty US Dollars($8,920). You are not going to send this money to anyone before your coming to Atlanta but you must have it intact with you. When you come,my Boss and i will meet you and he will take the $8,920 to pay for the Administrative charges in the Vault,and they will release it to him. I guess you will need to be in the hotel for a day,so that,by the time,we secure the release of your consignment,my Boss and i will bring it to you in the hotel. From there,we will move together if you wish,to deliver it to you. You will see everything yourself.

. . . i am standing as a middle man,between you and my Boss who is in control of this . . . I think Friday would be most suitable for you to come,so my Boss will have the chance to handle this effectively.

This is a very interesting twist. I never expected it. If in fact there is an Atlanta-based lad it could get complicated. My character will "go" to Atlanta but if they want a confirmed hotel it's going to be awkward. I think perhaps I'll stay with friends in Alpharetta, and of course I will not want to get them involved.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Lad:

I will contact my travel agent immediately to book me a flight out from Seattle to Atlanta on Thursday so that I will be there ahead of Friday's meeting. I need you to give me the address where we will meet.

I will also go to the bank today to withdraw cash. I'll take $20,000 with me just in case there are any incidental charges.

I can't wait to get this concluded.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Almost 1AM in Lagos.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.58.4.181
Originating ISP: Swiftng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Quote:
I am sorry,it took me hours to respond to you. I have to round up my official engagements for the day.I just read your email and everything is ok.

I will suggest you arrive Atlanta on time,as my Boss can attend to you same day.He is a responsible person and a British high ranking diplomat officer,in charge of release of consignments. So,you have every assurance(100%) that this would be concluded on time,same Thursday and within hours same day.

All,i am pleading to you,is to keep this private to avoid complications and not to be discussed with anyone no matter how close,please. This is due to the nature and the way Mr. Fake Lad brought this consignment fund illegally. My Boss never wanted to get involved,due to his position and carrier but i persuaded him,giving him assurance,that you would keep this private.

He will speak with you on phone tomorrow and will let you know the meeting point. Just keep me posted
Regards,

Very, very weird. Looks like they're really planning a come-carry scam, on US soil.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Lad:

My travel agent has booked me on a flight on Delta airlines, fligth 108, leaving Seattle in the morning and arriving in Atlanta at 4:44PM on Thursday afternoon. I have arranged to stay with some old friends in Alpharetta through the weekend. It would be best if I meet your boss on Friday morning, at whatever location he wishes.

Please let me know his name, address, and phone.

I will have a busy day tomorrow, I hope I am here when he calls. If not he can always contact me by email.

I look forward to finalizing this at long last.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Damn--i definitely didn't expect this, either.

I can't wait to see how you handle this.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no clue at this point. I've never been in this position before.

Anyone know of a good webcam in Atlanta? Maybe we can at least get a look at the US-based lad......

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still think there will be a last minute change....because I don't know what else he can be thinking. Confused

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm increasingly convinced he's partnering with an Atlanta-based lad. That lad is apparently very, very nervous, based on the many comments my lad has made (not all of which I posted since they were in long, boring passages). But an email just now received, well past 1AM Lagos time, reinforces the local lad's worry. I think later I'll give him more reason to worry....

Quote:

I received your email . Please,i would like you to take my advise so that we do not complicate this issue or rather a thing that might discourage my Boss. I told you that Mr. Fake Lad brought this fund into Atlanta illegally and this is a sensitive issue. This is why my Boss never wanted to get involved in the first place,but i persuaded him.

Please,it would have been better for you to stay in a hotel,then after you meet with my Boss and receive your consignment fund,you can then go to meet your old friends. My Boss knowing that you are arranging to stay with old friends,might discourage him,because he does not want anyone to know this,due to his position and involvement. Your old friend,would also want to know why you came to Atlanta . I do not want us to complicate this issue,especially now that,we are close to conclude this.

I want to guide you properly,so that we do not make any mistake and this is the only way we can achieve this successfully. I do this based on my promise to you. I keep my word and would like you to take my advise as well,please. Also try and be close to you phone,so that when he calls,you can pick the phone. Is his number your mobile,if not,send me your mobile.He need to talk with you on phone,too than email . I wait to hear from you .
Regards,

Quote:
You do not need to worry so much. I have already told my friends that I'm coming out for a short vacation. They will not be involved in our business. I understand the importance of discretion.

I assume that you will also be there with your boss? You still have not told me his name.

Just let me know where to meet you both in Atlanta on Friday morning.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yikes.

Has the lad given you the Atlanta-based lad's real name? Or his ID. I mean, you can't be too careful about meeting strangers. Apologies if that was already addressed, but I am too lazy to scroll back up.

Maybe get the Atlanta lad's phone number and have a baiter you trust to call him (he'd play the role of being one of the friends you are staying with)?

Then go into the Mod room and figure out a way to get LE to bust this guy?

EDIT: Just saw you asked his name. But I think ID and a phone call to the Atlanta lad to make sure.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pushing 3AM now.

Quote:
I would not be able to meet with my Boss again today,until tomorrow . I will be with him when you come . His name is Larry Jones [yeah, right....] and he will need to speak with you on phone.
Regards,

The local lad is skittish and wants confirmation.

I'd love to get the police involved but unless I actually pay money, no crime has been committed. There's intent to commit a crime but that's not enough.

Quote:
Hopefully Mr. Jones will call at a convenient time. If he should miss me, tell him to simply leave a call-back number on my voicemail and I'll call him back as soon as is convenient.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck Juan....I'm sure whatever you do will cause some pain for this lad.

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
...I'd love to get the police involved but unless I actually pay money, no crime has been committed. There's intent to commit a crime but that's not enough.

While I realize that, and you know way more than I do, would it hurt to call them and ask and explain what is going on? It's possible someone there may be willing to assist? I mean you never know, maybe they'd set up a sting. I know in my city, the TV statiions are covering scams a lot. Maybe that's an idea as well.

I'd love to see Larry get stinged.

Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Juan Freizwidatt"]Pushing 3AM now.

[quote]

I'd love to get the police involved but unless I actually pay money, no crime has been committed. There's intent to commit a crime but that's not enough.

Quote:

Conspiracy to defraud

You have what you need

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Plus if you feel that this is an ongoing transaction between these two, you might get enough information for LE to use. The PC requirements for a search warrant are a lot less than for an arrest and the receipt of proceeds of a fraud give GA jurisdiction.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Atlanta lad called my K7 number twice. First at 6:30AM and again at 6:47. In his first message he called himself "M..... James." In his second call he changed to his 'correct' fake name of "Larry Jones." Both times he insisted I call back -- but left no number. The second ends with him saying "call me back, you at reach me at, okay, thank you." Laughing

Time for my character's legendary über-bitch mode to kick in:

Quote:
Subject: What is wrong with your boss?

Your boss called me at 6:45 in the morning! What kind of IDIOT calls people at such an ungodly early hour? Has he no sense at all?

Also, he insisted I call him back but he didn't leave his phone number. How in hell am I supposed to call? Are you sure this man is trustworthy? I mean, seriously, someone who calls at the crack of dawn, then asks for a callback but doesn't leave a number? Is he stupid or what?

Listen carefully: I am leaving tomorrow morning to fly to Atlanta. I already gave you the details. I have a busy day ahead, I have a lot to do in preparation for this trip and only a few hours in which to accomplish all my tasks. I don't have time to waste on games. Send me Mr. Jones' phone number and I will call him when I have a free moment. And tell him to stop being so stupid. I expect professionalism. I want this transaction concluded on Friday. We will arrange the location when I call him. I will have $20,000 with me just in case there are any unanticipated costs. I want to get my fund released and take it back to Seattle with me on the plane home.

This is serious business. Please don't toy with me. I have a lot to do before tomorrow morning!

With luck he'll send a number, and if all goes to plan a helpful fellow baiter will call him this evening to lend credibility to my character and the whole plan.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:

Last edited by Juan Freizwidatt on Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I can hardly wait and look forward to hearing that call.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning to you ! I'm sorry about that. I pleaded to him,to call you on time,because you will have a busy day today. Maybe,he did not look at his time when he called.

He is also a busy person. I advise you call him . His number is; 678-xxxxxx. Try and call him before you leave,please,in case there are things or advise he want to give you before coming. Its necessary.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A fellow baiter attempted to call at 7:50 EST but the Atlanta lad's phone was shut off. My character dashed off a quick mail to the Lagos lad:

Quote:

I just tried to call Mr. Jones and his phone is shut off. How unprofessional! I will try again in a few minutes but I can't spend all night calling him every 10 minutes.

My lad is panicky.

Quote:
I believe you are quite busy today as you earlier told me. But my chief concern is you and my Boss have a telephone conversation which is faster to communicate messages. If you have any question,you can quickly ask him and if he has any advise,he as well can easily explain to you.

The time is too short and i am most concern. I just called my Boss and he told me that both of you have not spoken and i am worried about this. He is being careful and would be the one to fix your meeting point. I convinced him to take part in this,just to help salvage the situation. If he does not speak with you, he probably might be skeptical about your seriousness and sincere . I have known him for quite some time. What might be his point of being careful,is due to the way Mr. Fake Lad brought in this money and in cash. So,him as a high influential diplomat,must be careful when he is involve to help. Try and call him once you are back.
Regards,

Once again, it's clear that the US lad is nervous about this.

But a second call attempt worked, and US lad is now convinced that my character is real. They are supposed to meet at the Ritz hotel tomorrow night at 8. I hope there are no traffic problems....

Lagos lad hadn't yet gotten the news:

Quote:
I called him not quite long and his phone is on. I will ask him to call you. Please,try and talk with him,so that everything will be on track. It is necessary

Reassurance:

Quote:
I just got off the phone with him and all is well. We are going to meet tomorrow night at 8PM at the Ritz hotel in Atlanta. In case he wasn't clear, remind him to meet me in the bar.

Sleep well, Lagos Lad. Looks like this deal is going down as planned.

EDIT: Lagos lad is already worrying.

Quote:
I am happy you are back and both of you have been able to talk . But the issue that gives me concern is meeting at the Bar ? Please Susan Percise, i plead to you on this with all my heart,because i already know how sensitive this issue is . This fund is in cash and is huge. My Boss is a high ranking diplomat and is also careful in dealing with this.

I do not think it is wise to meet at the Bar
. I would suggest you try and book a room in Ritz hotel . You also need a mobile phone to easy communication. Mr. Fake Lad brought this fund illegally because in USA,it is illegal to convey huge amount in cash,so anyone who is dealing with this,have to be careful . It is not as easy as you see it. I discovered this and knows the magnitude of handling this. Since you have extra cash,i suggest you book a room and let him know once you get there,so that,he can meet you in the room.

This will not take more than 2hours to conclude and you will be happy. This is your fund which you are lucky to find,so lets put heads together and make it easy and successful. he might not want people seeing him at the Bar discussing this and when he bring your consignment boxes, it would not be at the Bar he will hand it over to you. I am considering your own safety as well as my Boss and myself . I wait for your email . If you can take your mobile phone along,better .
Regards,

This didn't sit well with my character.

Quote:

I have already explained to you that I will be staying with friends in Alpharetta. I am not about to waste money booking a room at the Ritz, even if they have any at such short notice. Nor am I going to invite any strange man into my room if I am in a hotel. I don't know Mr. Jones. I'm sure he's an upstanding diplomat but propriety dictates that women do not welcome strange men into their rooms.

There is absolutely nothing that we will be discussing that cannot be done in a public area like the bar at the Ritz. That is where we arranged to meet and that is where we will meet. Period. And as soon as we have concluded our business, I'll be driving to Alpharetta. If necessary, I can return on Saturday to finalize any business. But I am not booking a hotel. So don't ask again.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of hours ago I wrote to Lagos lad:

Quote:

Just to let you know I arrived in Atlanta
and I'm looking forward to meeting Mr. Jones this
evening.

He just replied, after 2AM his time:

Quote:
I am happy you arrived safely. Everything would work fine . .
Regards,

Obviously he has not yet heard from his accomplice in Atlanta, who should be hanging out in the bar of the Ritz Carlton right this minute.... I wonder how long before he realizes my character is a no-show?

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lagos lad is up very, very late. He sent this around 3AM:

Quote:
My Boss have been calling you many times but no one picks the call. I advised you the importance of you taking along with you your mobile,so that there would be easy communication . Please,try and call him as soon as possible.
Regards,

Yes, he has been calling................ Too bad it's my landline and my character left her cell behind.

But hey, no problem. I just wrote him:

Quote:
It's after 11PM and I just got to Alpharetta a few moments ago. What on earth are you talking about?? I met Mr. Jones at the Renaissance at 7:30, just as you instructed in your email with the change of plans. He was a delightful man and we had a productive discussion. I gave him the full $20,000 to conclude all details, he will return any remainder once all the paperwork is completed. He promised to have them by Monday so I can relax and enjoy the weekend with my friends before heading back to Atlanta.

So you can relax, all is well.

I expect a lot of emails when I get up tomorrow. He will not be relaxed. Very Happy

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic