SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

US Safari, Golden Pith: 8 safaris, 21K miles

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EDIT as of 10/6: when I posted the opening format below I never could have imagined that we'd end up safariing a US-based lad over 21,000 miles. The longest (and most expensive -- guestimate well over $11K) US safari yet?

Periodically I hear from lads who are already familiar with my rich widow character (last used in the 'tenacious lad' bait), following a lengthy bait 7 or 8 years back. It seems my name and backstory keep getting passed around. I got a mail out of the blue this morning from a lad who may or may not already have heard my story, but I suspect he has because he wrote me by name. It wasn't just a typical bcc'd spammed format. So I figure what the hell, even if he doesn't already know I can jump right in as if he does.

The beauty is that it's a way to avoid all the 'getting acquainted' nonsense that fresh baits typically go through. From email one I establish that I'm rich, I've spent a lot of money already, and I'm eager, and bypass all the requests for ID, bank details, and other trust-establishing nonsense.

Not sure where this will go but the options are limitless.

Opening format from lad, heavily edited because it's very long and boring as hell:

Quote:
ATTN: [my character's name],

I am writing you on a personal note and I will want this communication to remain between you and me, due to my position. [Blah, blah, blah]
I am a member of a security outfit here in United State of America. I am appointed among the officers designated to monitor/investigate fund brought into United States from Africa in cash .[Blah, blah, blah]

In execution of my job,i found your fund, packaged in Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately [Blah, blah, blah] This payment system runs contrary to the Law of United States of America. [Blah, blah], International Monetary Fund [Blah, blah,] The Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF)[Blah, blah,] Bank Secrecy Act (1970) , Money Laundering Control Act(1986),Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1988 , Annunzio - Wylie Anti-Money Laundering Act (1992) , Money Laundering Suppression Act (1994) , Money Laundering and Financial Crimes Strategy Act (1998) [Blah, blah,] Terrorism Act of 2001 (USA PATRIOT Act) .

Subsequently, i found out from my investigation that you were lured into this by the people who engineered the dispatch of this fund into USA. [Blah, blah, blah]

I can use my position to get this fund package to you if you are sincere and promise to keep this only to yourself. [Blah, blah,]

Regards,

Mr. [Lad].

Okay, lad, let's get you salivating.

Quote:
Dear Mr. [Lad]:

I am deeply confused by your email. Given that you were able to find me, you are surely aware of all of the hassles I have gone through during the past three years in my attempt to collect the payment owed to my late husband, [fake name] who had apparently (he never mentioned anything to me) done some contract work in Cameroon in the past. He was very active in real estate development but learning that he had done a project outside of the US took me by surprise.

I have still not been able to close out his estate, which should have been done years ago. The problem is simply that with the unpaid contract still outstanding, I simply must close that loose end before I can finally consider the estate closed and move on with my life.

It has been a difficult 3 years. I had worked extensively with Mr. [fake lad] throughout all that time. Perhaps you know of him? I paid him hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years for a seemingly endless number of documents, licenses, permits, and so on. But still the fund was never cleared.

I finally got so frustrated that 2 months ago I traveled all the way to Cameroon to finalize things in person. Mr. [fake lad] met me at Korup National Park but instead of helping me he stole half of the $300,000 in cash (US dollars) that I had brought with me. He would have stolen everything if someone hadn't come to my aid. I had to go into hiding in Yaounde until I could finally get to the airport in Douala to return home. It was a horrendous experience that has left me traumatized and scared.

Mr. [fake lad] continues to write to me but I refuse to answer him. He has given me dozens of excuses but I don't trust him anymore.

In the interim, I had been contacted many times by Commandant [tenacious and stupid real lad] of the Cameroon police, who had promised to help me. But when I finally went to Cameroon he would not come to my rescue. And he is a policeman! I couldn't believe that. I have not heard from him since, thank god! I have come to the conclusion that he was corrupt and was actually trying to prevent me from collecting my husband's fund so he could steal it for himself.

So you can surely understand my confusion when you suddenly write to me to say my fund is somewhere in the US. How could that be? Why was I not notified before I went to Cameroon? I spent a lot of money getting there, and I lost a lot of money to Mr. [fake lad]. I also feared for my life. And you are now saying that my trip was unnecessary in the first place? Where is this money now? Is it here in Seattle?

My god, this leaves me with my head spinning.

Please understand: I absolutely do not care about the money. Yes, it was owed to my husband but he left me more than enough money, and real estate holdings, to let me live comfortably for the rest of my life. I would happily donate that money to charity if I could just get the necessary paperwork showing that the account is closed. All I have wanted for all these years is to settle my husband's estate. Having that hanging over my head is a tremendous burden. I just want to move on, hopefully meet a new lover, travel the world, and enjoy myself. I loved [husband character] dearly and I still mourn his premature death, but I can't keep living in the past. I want all of this behind me.

What do I need to do??? I have tried everything possible up to now. I trusted Mr. [fake lad] implicitly until he physically attacked me and stole that money. I think he would have killed me. He keeps pleading with me to continue to work with him but I don't trust him anymore.

I need your help.

Sincerely,
[my character]

The new lad is drooling.

Quote:
ATTN: [my character's name],

I can feel your mood and pain while writing this email. I want you to understand why i contacted you ? I contacted you,when i saw your consignment,your name and email was written on the Tag which was placed on it. When i conducted an X-Ray diagnosis on the consignment boxes,i found out that it filled with $100 Bill ,then i was forced to carry out a further investigation,tracing the money and where it came from. [Blah, blahDo not for any reason discuss with Mr. [fake lad]. Do not let him know that you have found out his eveil intention.
You can do that,after you receive your fund and i assure you this. Mr. [fake lad] is a criminal and heartless. [Pot? Kettle?]

[Blah, blah,]

Mr.[fake lad],is a criminal and never wanted to deliver your fund consignment rather,he wanted to use your name as the beneficiary to smuggle the consignment into the USA. They have an investor( A Mexican Millionaire ) [WTF?] [Blah, blah,] storage Vault does not know the content of the consignment boxes, [Blah, blah,] secret, [Blah, blah,]

I would want all our correspondence to remain through email,because as a security officer,all our telephone conversation are strictly monitors, [Blah, blah,] to convey this fund consignment to you, it will cost some money [Blah, blah], What i am to spend is from my life savings and i am doing this to prove a point to you,which you will pay me back on my arrival at your address. [Blah, blah],I will take care of the processing but you will take care of the Clearance cost. [Blah, blah,] $910 . [Blah, blah],

[/i]'Two good heads they said,is better than one' . [Blah, blah],negotiate with the storage Vault Supervisor [Blah, blah,]I shall be keeping you posted [Blah, blah,]
Regards,

Mr. [lad].

Quote:
Dear Mr. [lad]:

I really am very confused here. How did Mexican authorities get involved? This was strictly a Cameroon affair. Where is the money being held? How did it get here? Why was I not able to retrieve it during my trip to Cameroon? Where are you located? How did you know about my problems with Mr. [fake lad]?

I'm sorry to ask so many questions but I just don't understand how the money is suddenly someplace in the US, in cash, without my knowledge.

Sincerely,
[my character]

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip

Last edited by Juan Freizwidatt on Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:03 pm; edited 28 times in total
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting. I also receive this type of email. I am very guarded and always delete them, since I am concerned that it could be a Lad I am currently baiting, using a different name and format and trying to test me out and gauge if I am genuine.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ja ja ja I love how you set up the new twist by bringing up the Mexican authorities. The retard mugu set himself up.
Can't wait to see how this is going to go

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Monsignor wrote:

I am concerned that it could be a Lad I am currently baiting, using a different name and format and trying to test me out and gauge if I am genuine.

Certainly a possibility, though in my situation that's no problem since I just repeat the same story. If anything, it bolsters my credibility.

But this lad's IP traces to Lagos so he's not involved with the latest Cameroon lad. But the original bait involved Lagos and Cotonou so who knows if this could be an old lad coming back for more, or a new lad who bought my details?

That ancient bait really has been the gift that keeps on giving. It just kept springing to life every few months.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was asking myself the same question that TM posed, but you handled it beautifully in your response.

Looking forward to reading where this goes...

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ATTN: [my character],

I will take your questions one after the other,so you will understand better;

(1) How did Mexican authorities get involved?

The Mexican guy is the one they contacted to help them invest the fund (your late husband estate) .

(2) This was strictly a Cameroon affair.

Yes,but they had an evil intention which was to divert it to their own personal gain. That was why they involved a business mogul who can invest it for them. They know that,if they invest in Cameroun,they might be traced and if they move the money through bank,it can also be traced. This is why they took this option.

(3) Where is the money being held ?

The money is presently in a storage Vault in Atlanta-USA . When they abandoned it and ran away,it was taken to a Vault for safe keeping,where forgotten or abandon things are kept safe.

(4) How did it get here ?

They concealed it in a consignment boxes and moved it in cash through the help of a diplomat.

(5) Why was I not able to retrieve it during my trip to Cameroon ?

You cannot retrieve it because they never wanted you to have it. How can you ask such question, when you explained your ugly experiences and how Mr. [fake lad] stole your money and disappeared. That alone would have shown you,the kind of person you were dealing with and his intentions.

(6) Where are you located ?

I am in Atlanta-USA now

(7) How did you know about my problems with Mr. [fake lad] ?

I explained to you,that after i found your consignment and your name written on it. I went further to conduct an X-Ray to find out the content. It was when i found out that the content is money,that i decided as a security officer,to carry out an investigation pertaining the origin of the fund being smuggled into USA. Your email explanation also confirmed that.

(8 ) I'm sorry to ask so many questions but I just don't understand how the money is suddenly someplace in the US, in cash, without my knowledge.

There is no way you would have known,because they cannot tell you that. Just as Mr [fake lad] did not tell you that he will steal your money. It was not only your money he wanted,he has a different plans which could not work. But i will explain in more details when i come over,after the delivery.

Africa is a lawless place where people do things with impunity. You really have to be careful . Thanks for the warning. I am giving you these details,for you to understand. But i want you to keep all these information private. I am just trying to help you,after understanding the situation you are in .

I didn't reply. But it appears the lad is already well-hooked because he followed up at 2AM his time:

Quote:
Please,did you receive my last email and explanation ? If yes,do acknowledge receipt of my email .

I love it when they're so eager. Very Happy He can wait a while for a response.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you have a new Sh0rty in the making Juan. I always find it strange how some baits go long term and others just stop after 3 E-mails. You just never know how long a bait can go.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Having lads contacting my baiting character out of the blue happens all the time. If I have an important bait on the go I usually take the safe road and leave them be. But if I don't have anything serious going on I bait away.
And let me tell you this, these lads are prime safari material. The lad that send guymans to Rame, Sweden and SH in Bouake was one such lad. And he just at the moment wooing me to get the chance to go on his fourth safari.
For some reason they already believe in you 100% when they mail you. I have no idea why but hey, as long as they deliver some fun I am all game.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
If I have an important bait on the go I usually take the safe road and leave them be. But if I don't have anything serious going on I bait away.
Yes, I'd agree with that approach.

Best of luck with this one, JF. Hoping to read about lots of Lad pain! Thumbs up
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is chomping at the bit. Sent during my night:

Quote:
I am still amazed why i have not heard from you till now. I wrote you email,explaining the situation of your fund and have not received even an acknowledgement of my email.

You have an opportunity to secure your fund now .When i discovered this,i quickly wrote you an email pertaining the real situation of your fund. I wait to hear from you.

This is a very good time to go slow. Very Happy

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Your lad sure has a good imagination. He had to think for some time to think about how to answer your questions. He is alreay hooked and the good thing is that he is a greedy bastard.

you have a good bait on your hands

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a stunning example of getting the lad engaged right from your first mail, rare indeed.

Same as the others, I've not needed a catcher account for some time as the baiter accounts I've used seem to have made the rounds of quite a diverse set of lads - not just recovery scams.

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has had plenty of time to worry by now. I finally wrote to him:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Lad:

Please understand that I have a life! I do not spend every waking moment reading emails. Please also bear in mind that I am 3 hours behind Atlanta time. I do not read mails in the middle of the night.

Given all that you have written it sounds to me as if the most logical course of action is for me to fly to Atlanta and pick up the fund in person. I really want to get this over with. Do you realize how much time, effort, and money I have already invested in all of this? Over 3 years! Enough already. Let's get this finished.

I just wrote to Mr. Fake Lad and told him that the fund is finally in the US, in Atlanta, and gave him all the details. I wanted that to be clear so he will finally leave me alone. He keeps pestering me even though I have told him time and again that I no longer trust him. He claims that it was all a misunderstanding, but all I know is that he took $150,000 from me in Cameroon and I'm not going to let him victimize me like that again!

Tell me where and when to meet you and I will book a flight as soon as I can.

Whenever a lad keeps harping about secrecy I love to make a point of blabbing about it to everyone. He's going to blow a gasket when he discovers my fake lad is now in the loop.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He's going to blow a gasket

Yes he is...and explain how bad an idea it is to come to Atlanta.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Morning in west Africa. Now I'll dust off my fake lad character. If nothing else, this should add more credibility to my character's backstory.

Quote:
I HAIL U MY BRODA .AM CHUKS ,I DEY DOUALA ,WERE U LOCATION?LISSEN ,I HAV WORK DI [my character] WOMAN 4 OVER 3 YEAR NOW AN TAKE BIG BIG MONEY BUT TINGS GO GET FUCKED WHEN SHE COME 2 CAMEROON AN NOW I NO CAN GET HER TO COPORATE .SHE TELL ME ABOUT U .SO U HAV CHOP MY JOB .BRODA ,DIS IS NO GOOD .

NA DIS MAGA BI MINE AN I EXPECT A SHARE FROM ANYTING U GET OKAY .I TELL U STRAIGHT IF U WANT 2 WORK DIS WOMAN U NEED MY HELP .I NO EVERYTING ABOUT HER AFTER SO LONG U SABI WELL WELL ?NA SHE BI REAL BITCH SOMETIME SO U MUST BI VERY CAREFUL WITH DIS WOMAN COS SHE GET ANGRY VERY FAST SO U WORK SMART OR U LOOSE EVERTING .

HOLLA ME AND LETS WORK DIS CLIENT 2GETHER OKAY .

ONE LUV
CHUKS

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my lad wrote:
Thanks for your email and i understood all you said. But one thing is paramount,which is this. You and i have to agree,understand each other and corporate properly to be able to get this problem solved. That is the only way, this issue can be resolved.

I also want you to read my email carefully as well as take my advise. I told you not to write or communicate Mr. Fake Lad on the issue of this your fund. We need to be careful,so that, no one will know our plans . Please,henceforth,do not communicate or respond to his email. If he asked you,tell him,you were just joking to know his reaction. Afterwards,do not write him again or expose our process in any way to him. So that,he does not plan evil against our plans for you to receive your fund.

As you said, and as in mind, i would want you to fly down to Atlanta in person to come and receive your fund consignment. You have to get ready by next week before between Wednesday or Thursday. I will let you know by Monday,when i go to the storage Vault where your fund is kept . Please and please,keep all information to pertaining this private,due to my position . What i am doing,is to help you receive this your fund consignment but will not want to run into any legal problem,hence,we need to keep all information to ourselves.Thanks and i would like to have your private telephone number,so i can call you. have a nice weekend . Do acknowledge the receipt of this email.

Hmmm.... I wonder how he plans to play this?

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will let you know by Monday

I think he may have a new twist to keep you out of Atlanta.....or maybe he is trying for pith. Wink

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's hard to say about the Atlanta thing.

I once had a bait where the "banker" in New York City kept insisting that I go there to pay the money at a certain Bank of America branch. And his cohort in crime kept insisting on doing whatever the banker said. Well--they practically shit their pants when I emailed them and said I would be driving down the next morning. A flurry of emails saying not to go there. Of course, I lost the bait because I asked them why no one was there at the bank who had heard of the banker...

But--in a totally different bait, a lad wanted me to send the money (a lot of money) to a mule in Atlanta. I said I would only pay in person. Well--he was okay with that and apparently so was the mule.

Needless to say that was reported to the mods.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dwatina wrote:

But--in a totally different bait, a lad wanted me to send the money (a lot of money) to a mule in Atlanta. I said I would only pay in person. Well--he was okay with that and apparently so was the mule.

Needless to say that was reported to the mods.

Shocked Yikes. Did you publish the bait by any chance? It would be interesting to see his writing as an example of someone who has contacts able to meet in the USA.

Re: Atlanta... Tell him you'll meet him at the CNN Plaza in the food court and see what says.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dumb lad hasn't replied to my fake lad. Cage rattling time.

Quote:
WHY U NO REPLY ME ? IF U WAN GET MONEY FROM [my character] WOMAN U NEED MY HELP OKAY. REPLY ME SOONEST OR I MAIK CERTAIN U NO GET NO TING FROM HER COS I CONTROL HER FOR 3 YEAR OKAY .DON GIV ME NO SHITS OR U LOOSE.

ONE LUV
CHUKS

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Padme: I may have it somewhere--I never published it, as it didn't last too long.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsk. Bad lad. He forwarded my mail from fake lad -- except he made a few changes. Laughing

Quote:

Below is the email i received from Mr. [fake lad] . I told you he has an evil intention. I did not want to write him back. Please,stop writing or replying his emails. So,he will not plan to steal your consignment from the Vault. Ignore all his emails,so he will not have any information. This is my advise to you. read his email below. I refuse to write him back .

Regards,

Mr.Real Lad.

--- On Sun, 6/1/14, Fake Lad <[email protected]> wrote:

> From: Fake Lad
> Subject: MY BRODA
> To: "real [email protected]"
> Date: Sunday, June 1, 2014, 5:29 AM
> WHY U NO REPLY ME ? WHY ARE YOU DESTROYING MY PLANS ? THAT FUND IS FOR INVESTMENT WHICH I MADE PLANS TO INVEST IT.
> BUT THERE WAS VERY TIGHT SECURITY IN ATLANTA AND WE RAN AWAY.
DID YOU SEE THE CONSIGNMENT ? TELL ME IF YOU SEE IT ?
> I AM READY TO GIVE YOU 10% OF THE FUND.. DO NOT DELIVER IT TO MRS.[my character] PLEASE,I WANT TO INVEST IT TO ESTABLISH MY FAMILY.
> I CONTROL HER FOR 3 YEAR OKAY.
>
>
> ONE LUV
> CHUKS

This is lovely. Very Happy Only four days into the bait but thanks to my backstory as a gullible and wealthy victim, and my fake lad trying to get in on the action, the real lad is already totally hooked.

One last mail from fake lad, though I'm quite sure real lad will again ignore it. But no problem, fake lad will reappear later. Wink

Quote:
Subject: REPLY ME SOONEST

WETIN U NO RESPOND ?DON BI A FOOOOOOOOOOOL BRODA .REPLY ME AN WE WORK DIS CLIENT 2GETHER OKAY .U NEVER TAKE EVEN 1 DOLLA WITHOUT ME .

ONE LUV
CHUKS

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a thing of beauty! Nice.

Once, with the late Dr Ray, I had someone write me with a spoofed email, and I got a quick Parcel Direct safari from Lagos to Parakou because spo
ofing lad thought he was chopping the "real" Dr. Rays dollar.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My fake lad has done the job needed: added credibility to my character and made him a bit paranoid. That's going to come in handy.

Quote:

Mr. [fake lad] have written me three email now . It seems you forwarded my email to him ?

All i did is to ignore him. Do not let let him know i forwarded his email to you. Just ignore him,because he is just trying to source information regarding your consignment and the present place where it is . The only solution to this,is to ignore him.

Regards,

Mr. [real lad].

Hmm, I wonder why he doesn't want me to tell fake lad about the forged forwarded mail? Laughing

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic