SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First bait: [email protected] / Kenneth Williams

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AntoineN
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First email, this time i contacted the scammer:

Details:

Name: Kenneth Williams or Kenny Williams
Email address: [email protected] - [email protected]
Phone: +22504266277

Quote:
Hello Kenny,

I am happy to help you for the sake of humanity. In which country do you live?

Antoine

---

Dear,

Greetings, to you. I have come across your name and contact as I search the mail for a very good partner.
Briefly I will explain a business to you and if it would be to your interest, then we can move ahead to effectively build this business relationship.
I have inherited the sum of 5 million dollars from my late father. The funds had been with a bank here in my country.
As a result of some agreement clause, they could not release the funds to me here locally.

In one occasion I went to the bank, a director of the bank called me and explained to me that even if I want to transfer the funds out to the account of a foreign partner, that it would take much time, lawyers and many expenses. He explained to me that the rigors are so much and most foreign partners might not be interested to involve in such expenditure because of the fear of scam.
He advised me that, I can get a foreign partner but instead of transferring the funds to the account of the foreign partner, the bank will offer an ATM card to my partner.
The ATM card is a PREMIUM PLATINUM CARD and this would allow us to make withdrawals of the fund in your country to the tune of 50,000-100,000 dollars per day.
He explained to me that the card is good and would be sent to the contact of my foreign partner by DHL or FEDEX.

If you are interested to partner with me, please reach back to me through [email protected] for details and we can also discuss my investment plans.
Kind Regards,
Kenneth Williams.

Reply from "Kenny":

Quote:
Dear Antoine,

Thanks for your response to my mail and interest to assist me in partnership.I am in Cote D'Ivoire
As I explained in my first mail,I cannot withdraw the funds locally here.
But my bank director has given me a firm promise that if I can get a foreign partner,they will load the funds in an ATM card and send it to my partner.

The card will allow a withdrawal of about 50,000 dollars per day.
This is a special card and such withdrawal could be done in any ATM machine in your country.

If you are willing to progress with me then I will need the following items from you which I will use to submit an application to the bank:

1. Your full name and address
2. a copy of your international passport or drivers license.
3. And your telephone numbers.

My program is this: If I can get the ATM card over to you,then you will use the card to collect about 200,000 dollars. You will send money to me from the withdrawal you have made and I will use it to complete my travel documents and come over to meet you.
When you collect the first 200,000 dollars,you will not have my permission to collect any other money from the card until you have helped me to come over to your country.

If there is any other questions or anything you need to know from me,please feel free to reach me immediately.

Yours Truly,
Kenneth Williams.
+22504266277 my phone number.

Last edited by AntoineN on Tue May 20, 2014 5:21 am; edited 3 times in total
AntoineN
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Kenneth,

What a coincidence: my wife comes from Yamoussoukro. Which town do you live in?

I will make copies on coming Friday is that fast enough? As I will not be in the office the coming days. What is your account number, passport ID? So I can already arrange things with the bank. So please send me a copy too, to speed things up.

I am happy that you have chosen me as a partner.

Antoine

Reply from Kenny-boy:

Quote:
Dear Antoine,
I am very happy to read from you,I will send you the informations you requested but before I can do that you have to send me your full informations as well,your phone numbers and address your a scanned copy of your ID so that I can know of your readiness to assist me.
I cannot send the account details to you without been sure your decission and the bank might not attend to you without my full introductions to the bank.
I am in Abidjan.
Waiting for your reply,
Kenneth.
AntoineN
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Kenneth,

I just talked to my accountant and he would like to make sure that you are thrust worthy person. He told me that there are a lot of people trying to take my money. You know yourself that when you are a business man you need to make sure that everything is clear. So to confirm that we need a copy of your ID with a clear signature and your International bank account details.

Please keep in mind that i want to do you a favour.

Thanks, Antoine

Reply from our friend ([email protected]):

Quote:
Dear,
I am pleassed with your interest to assist me but I cannot release any of my informations to you not untill I recieve yours because I am the one trusting my inheritance under your care so if you want to partner with me,send me your details and i will send mind to you. Call me for discussions and if you cannot do accordingly then I will know that you are not ready or capable. you said you are coming here friday ,then there is no need to border yourself about doubt but come first.
Thank you,
Kenneth.
AntoineN
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello kenneth,

Why are you doubting my intentions? I am the one who want to help you out and also I don't have to do it for the money as i am a well established business man. Also I am not the one who uses Chinese characters in the email. What is the reason for that?

Furthermore your can test assure that I will handle your details with the best discretion.

Please send me your details as a form of thrust so we can establish a good business relationship.

Antoine

and again...

Quote:
Kenneth? Are you still there?

and again...

Quote:
Hello kenneth,

Can you please contact me? Ik hope everything is still fine with you!

I raised the bar a little...
Quote:
Hallo kenneth,

I have a copy of my credit card available for you. Is that sufficient too?

I understand that today might be a religious day for you. So I will wait for your answer soon.

Still no fun...
Quote:
Hello?

I guess it's a weekend... scammers need their leisure time too... After all it's hard work.
AntoineN
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kenny is back to work again but he is really disappointing me...

Quote:

Dear Antoine,
Please lets forget about it,I am not comfortable with your assistance and please do not write me any more because you seems not reliable.
God bless you,
Kenneth.

So i state:
Quote:
Hello "Kenneth",

I am sorry to hear from you this news. Unfortunately you don't feel like i am reliable however my name doesn't pop up at the first google search "kennywilliam" as a 419-scammer. Nor am I using a Chinese email address and sending fake phishing crap via a French spam server. This tells you haven't got a real bright personality.

Also I would like to express my sincere concerns regarding your mental state and I doubt that God is in your side while you are selling your soul to the devil with your evil activities. Get off the internet and get a descent income by doing a proper job instead of trying to steal someone's identity.

Greetings from Antoine, not your average Mugu!

P.S. We keep in touch, guaranteed!!!
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Antoine, welcome to Eater.

Lads like compliant victims - so a good baiting technique is to be compliant (or at least appear to be compliant) until you have the lad nicely hooked and invested in your bait.

Kenny walked away because basically you weren't worth the effort. He pegged you as not being serious which killed the bait.

Burning the lad isn't something that we choose to do here at Eater as it leads the lad into learning some of the ways of baiting and we don't like to educate lads - far better to leave him wondering if he just lost/blew out a paying victim.

If you have the time, it's worth having a read of Eater University - you'll find loads of tips etc and if you fancy having a mentor to guide you in the early days - sign up here for one:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Bait safe and have fun!

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
Reanimator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dearest Kenneth,

I have heard of your plight through a mutual friend. I would like to help you in any way I can, please contact me at this address.

Yours,
Dr. Herbert West

<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2043247">Closed lad accounts</a><a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2187947">Closed lad accounts</a><a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=269833">Sad</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic