SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Aye Aye, Captain!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

aptain Fr@nk needs the assistance of one Mr M@lcolm Fr0do Gipson (yes, his parents were avid fans of the Lord of the Rings books long before they turned into movies.)

Quote:
Captain Fr@nk

Malcolm
(Commentary)

Quote:

My name is captain Philip Fr@nk ,

I am in the United Nations
Engineering military camp unit in Kabul Afghanistan. Based on the
United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing
troops from Afghanistan, I have been redeployed to come and work in
your country on the platform of North Atlantic Treaty Organization
(NATO) . I have the sum of 15.75 million dollars which I made from
crude oil business i did in Afghanistan. I need a good partner,
someone I can trust and have faith in to receive this fun for an
investment. Basically since I am working for the government, I cannot
keep these funds, but I want to transfer and move these fund to you so
that you can keep it for me in your safe account or an offshore
account but I am moving it through Diplomatic means or a bank of your
choice using Diplomatic Courier Service due to Afghanistan banking
policies and you will get the fund in less than 5 working days .All I
require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this Deal
through.

The relevant question i want to ask is can I trust you? Are a man who
can stand by your words and a man who have the mind to practice
business policies without any atom of betrayal? if the answer to my
questions is yes then we can make these business deal a success . You
will take 40% of the total money as a compensation for your sincere
and trustworthy help and 60% for me ,Once the funds get to you.

Your role in these business deal is to find a safe place where the
funds will be and be safe,while my part is to make sure that these
will arrive to your country successfully. If on the contrary you wish
to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me with your contact
details and indication of interest so that I can advice or intimate
you on this

regard. Phil1p Fr@nk

Dear C@ptain Fr@nk,

I was very happy to receive your email. Lately I have had hard times and while business is not bad, it is certainly not good.

I am Malc0lm F G1pson, a business man. I own an electronics business and I am also in the process of entering the real estate market. I should also let you know that I was born deaf and I have been deaf all my life.

Looking forward to doing business with you.

Regards,

MG

Quote:

Good evening

my dear I want to Thank you for get back to my Email I am so much happy to see your Email this evening I want you to sent me .

your full name ...your house address and your cell phone or your passport ID to know who am working with and I want to know how much is your personage of the money

I have been working as a soldier for 29 years I believe this is how God want to help me and you in this word if only you can believe in me and do anything i ask you to do on this money once you sent me your date i will sent it to my agent company who will be coming with the box of money .

(Longest sentence ever.)

I sent you my photos for you to know who you are working with

Thank you

(Attachment)

(But who is she though? Captain in drag, perhaps?)

Quote:
Good day

I just sent you my photos of the money for you to believe me

Dear Sir,

As I said before, I have been deaf all my life. I do not use a cellphone. My business address is as follows:

10XX Xxxxxxx Xxx,XX
XXXXX, XXXXX XXX XXXXXXXXX

Who is that lady in the photo you attached? And why should I send a picture of my passport? I do not trust you enough yet, as a US passport is worth a lot on the black market. How am I so sure you will not try to forge it?

Please tell me more about the type of business you do.

Regards,

M..G

Closed lad accounts (Orphanage Lad x1)
Closed lad accounts (Recovery Lad x2)
Easter Egg 2013
---
"I am very plain and very honest." - Kelly

"Honestly I Love you and I do think of you as you think of me. Far from it that I am only interested in your money, No it is a lie." - Kelly

"I believe srtongly in the adage that says ''A word is enough for the wise''. Hence,if you believe in what I told you in my previous email to you then you should follow my insturctions and do what I told you, if not; then follow your heart." - Dr W. Kabore
---
Surplus emails are my life, basically.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's one crap scammer Very Happy you'll have fun with him!

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might google that photo of the lady. See if you get a hit..

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ tried it, I get nothing. My guess is it's an original obtained from a romance job.

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^That was my thought as well NG.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The relevant question i want to ask is can I trust you? Are a man who can stand by your words and a man who have the mind to practice
business policies without any atom of betrayal?

These types of questions always amuse me. Who wouldn't say yes? Do people who ask this know that a liar will most certainly say yes, and so would an honest person. I might say "No!" the next time someone asks me that. Just to see their reaction.

Kind of weird he sent the picture of the lady, can't wait to read his explanation. Evil Lol

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a screwup, I think.
She may well be a victim but with only this to go on there's little that can be done. Upload it somewhere public with a watermark on it as you have done; that's about the limit of possibility.

Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Good evening, the woman photo i sent to you is the woman who his husband died in the war zone I found out that the woman is died too but i want to help his farmliy when am back from war zone This is how I got the money I want to sent to you Afghanistan was indeed a very a big problem in this mission , but I thank God that I finally found himself in the end , we were there ICEL is that all drug lords , terrorists in the northern part of Afghanistan, our goal is to stop the oil merchant Mohammad Ali- Jawal which jestprzywódcą Taliban , and also responsible for all the suicide bombing going on in the Gulf region Darling " this man have a lot of the community who are willing to take a bullet for the gun battle was very severe and last for about 12hrs at the end of the day we win and killed everyone, even though I lost some of my people as as well. podczasstrzelać my main Adc Frank Jones died may his soul rest in perfect peace , my Good friend, " I am very sad , because I am the godfather of his first son, Frank Jones , our helicopter was shot down by the fucking terrorists, 14 American soldiers were killed in the war.

my Good friend it was during the shooting we find a large sum of money left in their home, and the money is the money to him their leader and its members observed using a campaign against U.S. and NATO peacekeepers forces . Honey I'm going to keep the money , because I'm retired and I need to take care of my responsibilities both. On Monday, I would like to present my letter of retirement and the military and Congress will act in accordance with the procedure without placement I have been in force for 28yrs now and I think it's the right time to quit , baby I know it is not perfect and can not be argued that either, but please believe me when I say that I want to be by your side to hold your hand , valued in the morning, and at noon - electricity, to be near you , to be held close to your heart now and the end of my years of life, to cheer you up , dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears , to fight your battles and show of shame to scream my love for you out loud all over the country . (This is getting weird now...)

See my Good friend , no one knows about this money only my Adc Frank Williams was shot in the abdomen and died after the shooting I was able to secure the box and go back home in the northern part of Afghanistan I am the commander of the platoon I suppose to report the money to the institutions but like I said before I would like to keep the money I would use the money to help the kind of man instead of killing him , and the blood of innocent citizens and baby should keep this discussion as confidential because it is my last assignment in the military go to a meeting , my angel money is the result of my work wwojskowych I 'm really deserve it. However, I would like to destroy it , but it's a hug sum of money and would like to use it for a good cause when I come there.Good friend, " I repeat it again , no one knows about this money and not have to tell anyone money for our security in the future , and we can also buy companies.

Moreover , I came to this conclusion. with regard to our true friend and I firmly believe that my money and my life is safe in your hands. I want to send the money to you by the agent of the security company , because there is no way you can move the money through one of the banks here in Afghanistan without a doubt, and also understand that we do not have it here for security reasons. Good friend , I trust you so much, so I am sending this money to you . My Good friend , I think it is towielka chance for you and for me. Indeed, our friend is safe life and go to a meeting , my angel do not be afraid or frightened of all things everything is under control , and I promise that we will enjoy and be happy forever and ever

Meanwhile , you have to send me all the information let me give you an agent who will provide room for you.1 ) your name ............... (2) Address House. ............. (3 ) Phone number

(But haven't I told you I am deaf already?)

Dear Captain Frank,

As I said before, I have been completely deaf all my life. I have no use for a cellphone, none at all.

Here is my address:

Xxxx Xxxx Xxxxxx,
Xxxx, XXXXX
XX, XXXXXX

Easter Egg 2013
---

"Honestly I Love you and I do think of you as you think of me. Far from it that I am only interested in your money, No it is a lie." - Kelly

"I believe srtongly in the adage that says ''A word is enough for the wise''. Hence,if you believe in what I told you in my previous email to you then you should follow my insturctions and do what I told you, if not; then follow your heart." - Dr W. Kabore
---
Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Good morning my Good friend , how are you doing? my Good friend am just came back from the agent office now, God so kind everything went successful with out any question, even the agent that will bring the box to you didn't know the content of the box, I told him that is your shoes and clothes are in side the box and he accepted it with out any question due to my rank in military. My Good friend, you are really a lucky woman, ever since you came into my life I became a change person and now God has also blessed us. My Good friend, I will be coming over to meet you by next week as soon as I get my retirement letter. Please I want you to try your best and see that the box is bring to you and also remember to keep it secret for our security reason. I trusted you my Good friend and I know my money will be safe in your hand and I can't wait to see you. Good friend i will be waiting to hear from you I want to knwo if you have skype or yahoo sms so that we can chat online .
Tender Kisse

I'd like some advice on how to proceed. Do I remind him that I'm a 'man' and not a woman? Or do I play along with the woman bit?

Easter Egg 2013
---

---
Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Good morning my Good friend , how are you doing? my Good friend am just came back from the agent office now, God so kind everything went successful with out any question, even the agent that will bring the box to you didn't know the content of the box, I told him that is your shoes and clothes are in side the box and he accepted it with out any question due to my rank in military. My Good friend, you are really a lucky woman, ever since you came into my life I became a change person and now God has also blessed us. My Good friend, I will be coming over to meet you by next week as soon as I get my retirement letter. Please I want you to try your best and see that the box is bring to you and also remember to keep it secret for our security reason. I trusted you my Good friend and I know my money will be safe in your hand and I can't wait to see you. Good friend i will be waiting to hear from you I want to knwo if you have skype or yahoo sms so that we can chat online .
Tender Kisse

I'd like some advice on how to proceed. Do I remind him that I'm a 'man' and not a woman? Or do I play along with the woman bit?

Easter Egg 2013
---

---
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't mention it, unless it comes up for some other reason. I've been baiting someone as a married couple, and the lad continually calls one by both names, calls her "Mr." but then "Madam", etc. A real vic would probably twig on being called that.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I heard from the captain's "agent":

Quote:

Subject : Malcolm Fr0do Gips0n

My name is Chris Wils0n, a diplomat Wanlinda conference in Afghanistan.I was sent by Colonel philip frank to deliver a package to you in Wilmington , his home address I have and I want you to cross as soon as possible to avoid any error .

WIFE NAME : Malcolm Fr0do Gips0n
ADDRESS : Malcolm Fr0do Gipson
1xxx Xxxxx Xxx, Xxxx
Xxxxx, Xxx, Xxxxxxx

Language.English / Wilmingt0n
In the meantime , my flight will leave within four hours , watching in touch with you as soon as I arrived in Wilmingt0n I'll call you.
Regards,
Diplom
Diplomat chris wilson

Approved Diplomatic Courier Co. )
Head / Corporate Office : 3962 3962 DR Anahiem
Anahiem Street , Afghanistan
Bsarlbbx Kabul
Afghnistan
* AVIATION * OCEAN CARGO CARGO MOVEMENT *
* repackaging
* STORE * containerization
* CONSOLIDATION
REF : 3573GMCC
PRIORITY '
Delivery Agent UN
Afghanistan
( Chris.wilson4971 @ hotmail.com )

Image[/quote]

Please advise me on how we can proceed

Quote:

Agent company Afghanistan

Good morning

I want to kown if you are a man or woman I was sent by Col phlilp Frank to sent you A box I want you to sent me your

passport or photos to knwo who I am coming to meet and Tell me where

I live by tomorrow once I get Ur date I will be coming with the box

Thank you

Agent company Afghanistan
chris Wilson

(he attached the same pic again, the one I posted there. The scammer then sent me an email pretending to be this 'Chris Wils0n' person but from the Phill1p Fr@nk address).

Mr Frank,

Have you arrived yet? To answer your previous question, I am a man. My name is Malcolm.

(And then he does it again - sends the reply from the Phill1p Fr@nk address but signs it as Chris W1lson.)

Quote:
Attention Mr Malcolm

I am writing to you regarding your box - package , which her ​​husband , Captain Frank" phlil.gave me to deliver to you in Italian , which includes shoes and clothes, I tried to call when I arrived in Dubai unlucky number not did went through because my flight is in transit from Afghanistan to Dubai due to bad weather as climate change, when I came to Dubai , I could not able to get a direct flight . and was bound for England , where I will get a direct flight , At this time I had just arrived in England Manchester International Airport where they directed me to get the flight going to Airport .

As I was in the waiting room of the start of the next available flight to Italy and England have a problem with the custom officer, I and the box / package stopped, saying that the box is more than the weight that should be, I should open the box for them to see what is inside , I did not have the number of the key to open the box and told them that the box contains both shoes and clothes family treasure , that box is the official box package from Afghanistan but does not agree with me, saying that he has a similar problem before the terrorists are using the same way to bring weapons and armniation in their country even Afghanistan is a war zone country and I started to negotiate with them , final I said that I want to return an amount of 2,750 Euros to pay for the following certificates to indicate that the box is really official package or will season the box and put it in their abandonment
consignment shop .

1 , stamp duty ( 2) free certificate movements Shipping ( 3 ) Certificate of Transportation ( 4) Insurance and airway bill

Right now I have 9 hours to get the next available flight to Your Airport . Sir, please I want to do everything possible to routinely provide this money to allow me to proceed to my destination , as I was given and I also have other deliverables in different counties .

Sincerely,
Diplomat
chris wilson

Diplomat chris wilson
courier UN

( Federal Government of United State Of American
Diplomatic courier Approved Co.)
Head / Corporate Office : 3962 3962 DR Anahiem
Anahiem Street, Afghanistan
Bsarlbbx Kabul
Afghnistan
* AIR
* OCEAN TRANSPORT CARGO CARGO MOVEMENT *
* REPACKING
* STORE * Containerization
* CONSOLIDATION
REF:
3573GMCC
PRIORITY '

UN Delivery Agent
Afghanistan

What do I need to do?

Quote:

Good morning sir

I am happy to read your Mail I want you to write down the address of your house and your full name so that when my agent meet you at the Airport he will know who is coming to meet and sent me a photo or passport account where you will sent the money
amount of 2,750 Euros

1 , stamp duty ( 2) free certificate movements Shipping ( 3 ) Certificate of Transportation ( 4) Insurance and airway bill

(Banking information removed).

Wait, why does he want my address but is sending me bank account info? Still, hobbits are an intelligent race:

Mr Fr@nk,

Please have the agent contact me directly for this information. I do not like to share my personal details with too many people.

Thank you.

M..G

Easter Egg 2013
---

---
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic