SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
BECAREFUL.... if only you know me u fool.....as am typing am siting on top of human head already u goat, do your worst hahahahaha I see your days are numbered. Am from NIGERIA ask nicely and be careful before I send the gods of EGODOMIGODO TO TAKE YOUR LIFE.

Quote:
YOU MONKEY YOU CAN TO MORE THAN A DEAD RAT....DO YOUR WORST.....IF YOU CAN CHANGE MY PASS WORD......BUT I SMILE.....GUESS WHY? BECAUSE NO BODY CAN DO THAT TO ME. IS ME WHO CAN CHANGE YOUR PASS WARD......YOU POOR CHURCH RAT THAT DON HAVE JOB HISSSSSSSSSNONSENCE YOU.....FOOLISH FOOL......
Is ok now

[email protected]
Quote:
ONE WORD FOR YOU...... FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
GO TO HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
You must be stupid if can see you i will crush you like a moving train bastard you fool who are you to mention my mother that OGBINO CULTS CALABAR will visit you and your family this night hence you know them
[BITCH]

Quote:
MY friend big men don't talk you are a begger

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
u will never to fulfil your destiny on this earth and you will die as soon as you finish reading this mail because you do not know who you have been talking with

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender, correct ur spelling educated idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
This is to inform you that your email is inside scam emails on the internet that is why u they receive scam emails....U b big fool for not knowing....go change ur work name and email cos mugus don report this ur email already.

Make u no they insult innocent guy men when u receive email from cos ur email they scam list that is why ur email they follow...

Mumu guy man like u....Ewu

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your ass idoit

[email protected]
Quote:
YES I CANT SPEAK BUT I SPEAK YOUR MAMA GAVE ME TOTO FUCK YOUR MOTHER PUSSY NO SWEET AT ALL BUT I CANT FUCK HER AGAIN BECAUSE HER PUSSY GET ODOR U WILL FIND MONEY TIRED FOR YOUR LIFE U NO GO SEE AM ALL UR SISTER NA ASHAWO BECAUSE NO MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF THEM BRING THEM MAKE I FUCK THEM GIVE YOU MONEY MAKE YOU TAKE GO CAFE.
THANKS

Quote:
MR FOOL FAKE DIPLOMAT

SOMEBODY TOLD ME THAT YOUR MUM DIE OF HIV TAKE HEART

[email protected]
Quote:
oooh u be Aye abi ur eye go clear if u non know, just take note

[email protected]
Quote:
my brother get busy

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN GO KILL YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
O BOY YOUR MATE DEY HUSTLE AND U HAVE TIME TO BE WRITING ME NA SMALL BOY THEY WORRY U AS I DONT CORRECT YOUR CLIENT FROM YOU NA SMALL BOY U BE OOOO BARSTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
You have no class guy and that's why u hv had all the time to bombard my inbox with these stupid msgs about how u r suffering from family cause all the time, i know u dnt even know where u came from, my mama say i be IGBO, that's ur second name, come and hve some dollars Mugu.

Quote:
Stupid idiot, stop disburbing me, cafe rat.

[email protected]
Quote:
not a foolllllllllllllllllllllllllll like you animal, internet borther

[email protected]
Quote:
my dear friend you are just an illiterate you keep over proud yourself you are a fool watch your back because soon i will get you ,you said your from okija i don't think so my friend but if is it real your from okija i will advice you to go to ihiala start from uzoakwa down to umueze ask for macdon nwa south any body you ask will tell you okay I don't suppose to tell you this but i see your over proudness is getting too much so get the hell out of my way because i have it up to here from you never you write to me again

Quote:
my guy i told you before that big men don't talk so much i know very well you are a house boy some where in a village madam boy stop that rubbish

[email protected]
Quote:
dont u know that u are a stupid man cos u are just buzzy there looking for problem

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
silence is the best medicine to a small bush rat of your type

bush ibo fool

[email protected]
Quote:
KITIKPA FINISH YOUR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. ANY MAIL FROM YOU IN THIS BOX AGAIN, I WILL CAUSE THUNDER TO FINISH YOU IMMEDIATELY. BE WARNED.........

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a bastard your generation to come are foolish fuck off u son of a bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
ONE WORD FOR YOU,..................YOU ARE A FOOL.

Quote:
STILL ONE WORD FOR YOU.............YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOL.

Quote:
YOU STILL REMAIN THE BIGGEST FOOL ON EARTH.

[email protected]
Quote:
ANY DAY YOU STOP WRITE ME KNOW SAY YOU WILL DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy I said it that you are jobless guy you don't have anything doing with your life get a job fool bastard never you write to me again in you whole miserable life time before ogwu ogwu owerri strike you death with your so call useless family [bitch] son of street do some thing with your life i can see your frustrated ewu your just calling satan and that satan you will get that accident you will get make my word from now, well i don't have time for a jobless fellow like you i'm a very busy man i don't do facebook chatting or net chatting with bastard like go and ask your mother very well who is your father and also ask her where your from because the way i'm seeing thing now you don't even know where you come from and also you don't know your destination ask her very well my dear kid friend house boy bye for now remember never you write me again

Quote:
See you son of bitch i have warn you not to write me again go back to school and lean how to write english okay never you write to box again i will hurt you i will hurt bitch because i know very that your gate man

[email protected]
Quote:
If you love this your fucking ID then stop sending me fucks okay or i will kill this email ID with mailer demon see sample

[email protected]
Quote:
UR GENERATION TO GENERATION WILL BE POOR AND U WILL NOT STOP BEGGING IN STREETS OF GENTILES. U WILL NOT SEE GOOD THINGS IN THIS LIFE. SINCE U DON'T WANT TO STOP BOTHERING ME, UR WILL NOT SEE PEACE AND JOY. THIS IS A CURSE.

U WILL APOLOGIZE FOR BOTHERING ME
STOP ANIMAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
i dont correct your client and i dey pay me well go and die bastard come make i teach you work animal your generation no go die better and u go remain poor in ur life.
U dey kill ur self for mugu way dey internet way every body can correct any time is it not your work to confuse your client u keep sending nonsence massage to show na small boy dey disturb u.
Ur mate dey hustle and u get time to be sending email to me bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO BE TODAY I KNW U NASO U DEY ALWAYS WRITE RUBISH, I WILL CONTINUE TO BOMB U FORMAT MK U WRITE ALL THESE UR UNEDUCATED ENGLISH.

[email protected]
Quote:
I SEE THAT YOU ARE NOTING BUT A BASTARD...AT THIS YOUR AGE YOU STILL DEPEND ON JUJU...GUY WAITIN DEY WORRI YOU, ARE YOU OKAY. SO YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING DOING ALL YOU JUST DO IS TO SEND MAILS TO PEOPLE THAT YOU DONT KNW INSULTING THEM CLAIMING TO BE A BLACK AXE MEMBER, NA SMALL PIKIN DEY WORRY U AND I SEE THAT YOU JUST STARTED DOING GUY...I BLAME WHO EVER PUT U FOR THE BLACK AXE WHEN U SAY U JOIN, HW WHICH YOU KNW THE PERSON THAT YOU ARE TALKING TO...U DEY DO WESTERN UNION WORK U DEY HAPPY DEY TELL ME SAY U DEY COLLECT MONEY...U NO DEY SHAME. YOU BETTER GIVE YOUR LIFE TO GOD AND SEE IF YOU WILL IMPROVE IN LIFE COX I SEE THAT YOU ARE A DEAD PERSON ALREADY IDIOT...SEND ME YOUR NUMBER SO I CAN CALL YOU AND MABI GIVE YOU WORK TO DO.

[email protected]
Quote:
ok my calls +226 78 09 79 50

DR MOHAMED ABUDO

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND SLEEP AND SUFFER IN THE HEAT IDIOT..............YOUR PARENTS WILL ALL SUFFER IN DARKNESS, YOUR MOTHER CANNOT EVEN WASH HER PUSSY BECAUSE NO LIGHT AND WATER IN YOUR ZANGA IDIOT.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR PAPA GO SOON DIE AND YOUR MAMA INSIDE THIS MONTH LOOK AND SEE SINCE I NOR NO U I DEY ALWAYS SEND UR PPA DEFFERNCE EMAILS..

[email protected]
Quote:
I DON'T EVEN KNOW. WE HAVE NEVER DRAG ANYTHING BEFORE. GUY I THOUGHT ALL THIS YOU HAVE BEEN WRITING TO ME YOU COULD HAVE BEEN DONE THEM BY NOW. I AM SORRY FOR YOU. ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVE MOTHER AND FATHER, IS YOU DO THEN THE WHOLE CURSE YOU ARE GIVEN TO MY WILL GO BACK TO YOURS. MY DAD AND MUM DOSE NOT KNOW YOU EITHER DO I OR MY SIBLINGS. GO AHEAD AND WRITE I JUST I JUST WRITE BACK TO YOU BECAUSE YOU CURSE MY DAD AND MUM. JUST THAT YOUR SELF THAT YOU ARE DOING ALL THIS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW YOU. IF I GET YOU AROUND I SWEAR I WILL OVER BOARD YOU. I TELL YOU I AM CONFIRM OWERRI BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
you are such a stupid parson

Quote:
send it to your mum that the possion for you stupid family

[email protected]
Quote:
LEARN HOW TO SPELL BEFORE TYPING IDIOT..............EWU LIKE YOU WEN YOUR FAMILY DEY SUFFER NIGERIA WITH POWER FAILURE AND FAKE FOOD+DIRTY WATER WEN UNA DEY DRINK.....OLOSHI OMO EYA OLORIBURUKU.

[email protected]
Quote:
dead jobless mad idiotic smelling pussy bush rat,May God punish you forver,thief and you will be die a thief

[email protected]
Quote:
You no get anything to do that why you keep on sending this trash stupid fool i swear i get money pass any member of your family i am a delta guy if i no where you i will come and see you then you will not talk again fool

[email protected]
Quote:
ZONBI

[email protected]
Quote:
coward die many times before their deaths
GUY SEE I DONT HAVE YOUR TIME.....YOU DONT HAVE WOTK BECAUSE IF YOU DO YOU WONT HAVE TIME TO BE WRITING ME EVERYTIME. YOU USELESS GOAT. AM NOT FROM OWERRI AM FROM EDO, BENIN CITY YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE A COMPLETE COWARD. I CAN'T WRITE MUCH BECAUSE I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO. GUY MAKE YOURSELF BUSY.

[email protected]
Quote:
A guy stop all these rubish and be useful to yourself for once.

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT
FOOL, GO BACK TO THE VILLAGE AND CONTINUE YOUR FARM WORK. IDIOT.
FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
WITH WHAT YOU WRITE AND HOW YOU WRITE, YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
you call me those names,but why,nwa we be one ok na your bros if maga fall i cut him you no fall bros,if you like i will make you rich

[email protected]
Quote:
who are u and how may i help u?

Quote:
Okay what did i do to you is it bad to be poor? Okay please sir
help me i need money and am ready for any task.

[email protected]
Quote:
o boy dey ur lane nah abeg...abi i fellow u talk since? when i see say u dey para i leave u dey my own...oga cool down oooo

[email protected]
Quote:
ur father

[email protected]
Quote:
your family will die and you will go mad on the street
you eat the money that belong to the citizens of the country, your family will die untimely in this month AMEN AND AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER IN MILLION FOLDS|||

[email protected]
Quote:
ogun go kill your papa, kill your mama. you wey be naija and i be naija too. see they kind course wey u dey course... na so you be? abi na only you dey do internet for?

[email protected]
Quote:
die die ide

[email protected]
Quote:
I pity your life....Bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
i give you two weeks only to die in Jesus Name Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
what kind of H .S are you?

[email protected]
Quote:
May the day you were born be curse inluding the day you will die!!!!!!!!!!
You must surely rottey from ur head to your toose, May heaven bound you leg to to God`s face
You must surely rottey from ur head to your toose, May heaven bound you leg to to God`s face

Quote:
Holy Ghost Fire, Back To The Sender
Hell is your potion to sleep forever

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SEE ARE FOOLISH YOU ARE. MAY ALL WHAT YOU WROTE BE DONE UNTO YOU AND YOUR SO CALLED FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
IBU OZU

NWUCHIEKWA UZO

IDIOT

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER FOOL, WHO A FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SO YOU DON'T WANT TO SHOW YOUR SELF SOME RESPECT RIGHT ?
FOOL WHAT DO I HAVE WITH YOU ? IDIOT YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER THAT IF T=YOU HAVE ONE

[email protected]
Quote:
H.S are you not sleeping with your mother and your sister, is that a new thing in your family jeneration?

[email protected]
Quote:
You and your generations are bastard and you will suffer you poor rat

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE TIRED PERSON I DON'T NEED TO TALK TO YOU MUCH GO AND LOOK FOR BETTER TO DO THAN TALKING I'M HUSTLING WITHOUT BEGGING BEAR IN MIND IF YOU FALL MUGU I SHOP YOU FOR REAL FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
abeg stop to they write me all dis messages

[email protected]
Quote:
I RETURN UR CAUSE TO AND GENERATION IN BILLION TIME..........

Quote:
BIG BIG FOOL BIG BIG FOOL BIG BIG FOOL BIG BIG FOOL IS YOUR NAME AND YOUR GENERATION NAME. YOUR CAUSE IS BACK TO YOU IN BILLION TIMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[email protected]
Quote:
Just remember that any day you stop death followwwwwwwwwwwwwww hahahhahahahahahah, lets see

[email protected]
Quote:
Make ogun kill u there. Old fool that someone kept quite was for u to just continue fooling yourself. Your a stupid scammer and all you have written is an expression of yourself. Go back to school and stop insulting your stupid old self. Diplomat wilson ko, diplomat wilson ni. Ode

[email protected]
Quote:
imagine somebody we steal akara they call armed robber thief, poor rat dey make mouth, Holy ghost fire destroy ur generation i curse u forever for insulting great man of God.

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER POOR IGBO MAN

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER 1 MILLION TIMES

[email protected]
Quote:
you family get money, nai you dey do wayo too? abi you nor nor see your email id? guy later

[email protected]
Quote:
NA ME COS YOUR PROBLEM? GUY BIG UP.....I UNDERSTAND WAITING THEY WORRY YOU SO LONELYNESS YOU NOR SEE WHO PAY YOU KOBO MAKE YOU ONE DIE SO. IF YOU ONE LEARN WORK LET ME KNOW I GO TELL MY BOYS TO TEACH YOU......NOR THEY LET SMALL PIKIN THEY WORRY YOU. SEE MEN THEY PICK HERE, TIME WEY YOU TAKE THEY WRITE ME NOR REACH YOU TAKE WORK OUT SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF? THINK AM IF NA BAD THING I TELL YOU.......I REMAIN PRINCE FLY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ogun go kill your family and your generations. You call yourself guy man u dey talk anyhow Fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU? I THINK YOU MUST BE STUPID FOR TALKING TO ME IN THAT MANNER, I DENTIFY YOURSELF

Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT YOU WANT TO DIE YOUNG NOW,

[email protected]
Quote:
OZU FURU EFU, YOU GO FIT REMENBER THE PATHWAY TO YOUR VILLAGE ,STUPID IDIOT. NNE GO OWERE OTU- ,YOUR MAMA NA TOTO BLASTED IDIOT.YOU NO EVEN GET MAMA,BASTARD BORN LIKE YOU.OZU

NA VULTURE GO CHOP YOUR MAMA CORPSE FOOL. IF YOU EVEN GET MAMA SEF BASTARD .

SELF RIGHTEOUS FOOL----MAGA

Quote:
YOU WILL DIE LIKE CHICKEN -IDIOT---YOU GET MAMA,YOU EVEN NO WETIN BE MAMA BASTARD BORN.
YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION OF SELF RIGHTEOUS FOOLS WILL PERISH IN ONE SINGLE DAY--MARK MY WORD ,OZU RE RE ERE

[email protected]
Quote:
You are seeking attention, that is what i see.

Quote:
Plz stop sending this thrash. You are an irresponsible illiterate. Where did you get this email from? Dont wanna exchange emails with you.

[email protected]
Quote:
you be real idiot , i never see guy man wey dey talk the way u dey talk. act like big boy na moni we all dey find. moreover, na international i dey say nor be naija. my number na +1 say nor be +234

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGO IF YOU CAN NOT HELP YOU GO OUT

[email protected]
Quote:
o boy u dey crazy for u to dey send nonsense email to my yahoo jp. make thunder fire u and your family for there.Me na agulere too wey dey for thailand if u no know.make i dey mention names of agulere people cos u get ogba for head. you are an idiot, a daft and abnormal human.A pig is better than you are.
Let that agulere OTU-TUNZU strike u and your family dead.Big fool like you. My regards to okiri,shaggy,simon,chibuzor,bona,dunga,george, atc

[email protected]
Quote:
ONYE AGULERI

WHICH FORMAT BE THIS, SOMETIMES YOU INSULT YOUR OWN BRODA

WETING BE YOUR OWN

[email protected]
Quote:
you will die in jesus name consume by fire idiot find some doing hence you are a fool if you don't have one tell me i can assist you morrow coward small thing igbo consume by fire hence English is a problem for you.

Your Big Bros

Mega for Life

Quote:
bless you if i am a drop out fool, you continue fool, maybe wen next you mail i will give you my number to call boy, for me to wise you hence you are still blind idiot

Regards

Still on your chairman.

For LIFE

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE WORST FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM BEGGING YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD OF PROPHET TB JOSHUA,
LIVE ME ALONE TO LOOK FOR MY DAILY BREAD.
CONSULT YOUR BIBLE AND YOU WILL LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR MOUTH.
FORGET ABOUT ME AND FACE WHAT IS FACING YOU WHILE I FACE MY

[email protected]
Quote:
Go and fuck your mother pusy and suck your father dick after that fuck all your sisters and go to haill with fucking shit if you every write me again you will see your self in FBI fuck you mothafucka

[email protected]
Quote:
Your generation will perish-idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
are u a mugu,ignore na,u too talk sef

[email protected]
Quote:
U RE THE BIGGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN ON EARTH. A HOPELESS AND BASTARD IDIOT LIKE YOU. U THAT DRIVE JOY IN CURING PEOPLE, LET THIS SAME CURSE HANG UPON YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS UNBORN STUPID MAN LIKE YOU. WHO ARE YOU. IF I EVER RECECIVE THIS EMAIL AGAIN FROM YOU, THUNDER WILL FIRE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION. DO YOU HAVE A MOTHER THAT YOU ARE CURSING OTHER PEOPLS MOTHER AND FAMILY. MAKE HUNGER KILL YOU DEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A GREAT FOOL? WANT IS THIS

[email protected]
Quote:
God bless u
am so happy becox u are not God see u slfe righteous man mumu if u don't knw who u are i know who i AM. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus so i can not be Corse by a full like u mugu taaaaaaaaaa get a way u did i force u? poor man like u i don't need some one like u IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY YOUR GENERATION BE WIPED AWAY BY UNTIMELY AND AWKWARD DEATH

YOU BASTARD GUY MAN? LOOK LET ME TELL YOU IF YOU DONT STOP THIS YOUR BASTARDLY WAY BETWEEN NOW TILL TWO DAY YOU WILL FIND YOUR SELF IN GRAVE I PROMISE YOU THIS BECAUSE YOU NO HUMBLE COMMITED WAY OF LIVING EVEN SOME LIKE YOU HAVE NO FOOD TO EAT ,IF YOU REALY TRUST YOURSELF SEND ME YOU PHONE SO THAT I CAN END YOUR LIFE FROM THERE. BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
akpa amu

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your generqtion ok .

[email protected]
Quote:
you confess to Jesus or you die right now and go to HELL son of a bitch,

[email protected] still won't tell me what 'H.S.' means...
Quote:
H.S I DONT NEED WAISTING MY TIME WITH FOOL LIKE YOU

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU ARE A MAN THAT HAVE NO SIN IN YOU THRO THE FIRST STONE AT ME.
BUT IF YOU SIN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER YOU CONDEM YOURSELF ALREADY.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU hack my box for why

if life is all about who make it first then u will win but if not I pomise u dis night u will be under me if future time is not a tret but a promise. Take care

[email protected]
Quote:
akpa amu akpa amu akpa amu akpa amu

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOU AND YOUR NEXT GENERATION.

[email protected]
http://www.scammed.by/scam.php?id=66267
Quote:
YOU SOUND AS IF YOU HAVE THE WHOLE PROBLEM AND POVERTY FAMILY IN NIGERIA AM ALREADY BIGGER THAN YOUR WHOLE GENERATION HOME AND ABROAD ONLY IF THERE IS ANY IN ABROAD LOL POOR CHURCH RAT FROM A POOR AND LOCAL VILLAGE SEND EMAIL LIKE AREAL POOR MAN AFTER ALL U DON'T PAY 4 THE FREE GMAIL ACCOUNT BEG ME I GO TEACH U WORK TO HELP YOUR POOR GENERATION THAT HAVE SLAVE 4 YEARS NOW IMAGINE....... AM FAR, FAR BETTER THAN YOUR FAMILY ONLY ME CAN FEED THEM FOR 10 IF ONLY THEY CAN LAST TILL THEN LOL GO GET A BLOW JOB BECAUSE U NEVER WISE MUGU NA U BE FIRST!!!!! JUST AS DUNCAN MIGHTY IS PORTHACORT FIST GOOD SON !!!!! YOU U ARE ANAMBARA 1ST M+U+M+U= MUMU DAT WHAT U ARE GO AND FIND YOUR HOME PROBLEM SOLVE IT BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME AGAIN BYE BYE IGBO IDIOT IF U WAN LEARN WORK CALL ME MAKE WE DISCUSS MAN TO MAN I WILL PARDON YOU AND CHANG UR LIFE AND DAT OF YOUR FAMILY BELOW IS MY NUMBER CALL ME AM AN IGBO GUY LIKE YOU BUT YOU DON'T ACT AS 1 WE D IGBO ARE ALWAYS KNOW TO BE WISE BUT STUPID OF YOU YOU ARE DIFFERENT SEE I GO TELLU SOMTIN EHEEEEEN (ABA) BOI NO DEY DULL MY NUMBER +447024098217 I CAN HELP U !!!
MY GUY WISE PAY BACK TIME TO THE WHITE MEN DAT USE US 4 SLAVE TRADE BACK THEN WISE UP ***********SON**

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, REMAINED POOR FOR EVER.

[email protected]
41.79.217.116 / Benin
Quote:
Your Name was submited to night?

Back to sender to all your families, as you’re into this work, you will not see better no client will pay u in this work,

You will go back with nothing; you’re into this job and have the impetus, justification and your problem of barbarism to try my intercity.

See the result soon, your name was submitted to church of Satan. I will get you soon, you will dream to night and I will hold you which you will never return to life better please or you see the worst to night.

Your name was submitted to Marin Kingdom investment you will die to night, I will hold you to the kingdoms you will fuck to night and die, you Boca cavity has put you to life limit

Devil Work shop,

Quote:
Get long spon to eat with mel because i will kill you

Guy find me I dey find you physical and spiritual now, I will kill you in any angle,

Find me now guy, any where you dey find me, I will tell you that something dey happen for this world, do you think u can use empty hand work this yahoo, fine me because your time is expire in this world I will terminate you soon.

Find me spiritual and physical now, so you will know how to use mouth, remain in poor and I will kill you in poor.

Get long spoon if you want to eat with me because I will kill you,

You still get money to recharge your network; you will see hardship now I will kill your destiny and career.

Wrote by

Devil Workshop

Quote:
Dont worry i will get you soon,
Guy if you don’t feel panic and email me again I will use your connection IP and get you arrested with Interpol, when do you come this country, look at this fool, guy if you ever respond my email if I don’t jails you know that your dealing with fake man, do you know who I am.

Respond let me trace you in this Portnovo with your IP bastard,

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[email protected]
Quote:
for how long will u continue to insulting and i want u to answer me what on earth did i do to be insulted by you always or is it bad to be poor for now remember tomorrow is there to speak for me always have this in mind take care.

Quote:
Hello please i don't know you and i don't know what i did that mase you to be insulting me please if i offend you in any way in this life please for give me i'm on my knees i enter this yahoo stuf because I have no one to help me i'm an orphan please i am beging you please if you can help me in any way plesase help me and if is to be ur house boy please am ready as far you will pay me please i'm sorry if i upset you please.

[email protected]
Quote:
dear sir .
a nor off is a nor off .
how many time do you cause me i did.nt say any thing to you .
if i cause way causeing me you will die in motor acident .
if i remmber you as god made me you can live long better respect your self ok .

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF TO SAY YOU ARE IN GHANA, SHAMELESS THING. I WILL ALSO BE IN NIGERIA IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS TIME, SO LET TRY AND MEET TO KNOW WHO IS WHO. NO MUCH TALK UNTIL WE MEET, JUST TRY ENTER ROAD FROM THAT BACKYARD GHANA OK. NOISE MAKER, EMPTY VESSELS. THIS ENGLISH IS WORK YOU SPEAK TO YOUR CLIENTS, LETS MEET BECAUSE YOUR BARKING ON AIR CANNOT SOLVE THE ISSUE. DOG.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FEARFUL MAN. I AM A FEARLESS TOUGH GUY

SO YOU SUCKS AND SWALLOW

Quote:
I AM A BROKEN BOTTLE STOP STEPING ON MY WAY, BECAUSE I AM VERY DANJEROUS.

FOLLOW MY ADVICE AND LIVE, OTHER WISE YOU WILL FACE DEATH.
BEST REGARDS

THE TOUGH GUY

Quote:
NTOO, I TOLD YOU IT WILL HAPPEN LIKE THAT, AND I DON HAPPEN

[email protected]
Quote:
Thunder fire u there,idiot.Use correct english olodo

[email protected]
Quote:
guy you dey smaillllll​llllllllll​llllll see dey can name you the bear
you boy you are nothing but nseee your mamm your papa idoti very soon i will see because you know head you use hand dey warkaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot you can not even make a simple good statement in English, na so you dey do your own guy. You are the biggest fool I have every met in this business. I know you will not go far.

Quote:
YOU SEE IF I WANT TO KILL YOU, I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE, SMALL MAN.BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
SEND IT TO YOUR BASTARD FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
hawu! she i never cure your madness? ok, jump into fire and burn well well and your madness will be cured. do not forget to bring offerings to me when your madness is cured by fire. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. i will go to omanbara river and cast a spell on you. trust me.

Quote:
tunder no dey fire any generation, abi u don hear say tunder fire any generation? na madness dey worry you and na fire go quench that madness, so go jump into fire and your madness go go. dont forget to bring thanksgiving to me when your madness is cured.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

[email protected]
Quote:
u no fit spell common chief and you call ur self barrister

[email protected]
Quote:
lol u get work so.hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha typical naija boys see as dem de fuck up. imbecile u b waste for street, ur mate de find money u de compose line for insult. lol i de london mugu i sure say u nor go see money take buy ticket.lol barristar

Quote:
lol see ur english nai de make me laugh sef. i nor know say man for naija fit de backward like dat, pidgin u nor sabi write, english nai worst u nor sure say u go hang urself so cos i de sure say na waste u b.lol oya type more. fool

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT A BLUNT ILLITERATE THAT U RE,FOOL AT FORTY,FOOL FOR EVER,BASTARD EVEN WITH UR CHARMS WE ARE NOT MATE IN GUY,U RE NOTHING BUT A BOY IN THE FIELD,COME LET ME TEACH U HOW TO PACKAGE WORK.U CALL ME A STREET BOY ,BUT I AM I ABROAD DOING MA THINGS,LIVING BIG,GUY WAKE UP FM UR DREAMS,WE ARE NOT MATE.WE ARE ON TWO PARALLEL LINES THAT CAN NEVER MEET.MUMU

I WILL NOT EXTEND MY CURSE TO UR PARENTS COZ THEY ARE CURSED FOR LIFE,DOING THAT IS TANTAMOUNT TO COMMITTING MURDER.

U RE A CURSED CHILD AND U WILL NEVER KNOW GOOD THING IN LIFE,U WILL DIE A POOR MAN.IN FACT UR POVERTY CAN'T BE EQUATED.HE GOAT LIKE U

Quote:
with this ur english u take dey collect $5k,u don see am 4 ur full life?even with ur okija shrine u cant make it.OSU like u.b4 u can eat from this game,try and get yourself and educated man.ANU OHIA LIKE U.DEAD MAN WORKING

[email protected]
Quote:
Prepare for your death in 3 days watch and see

[email protected]
Quote:
TO SPELL BASTARD AND IDIOT IS VERY HARD TO FOOLISH MAN YOU CALLED YOUR
SELP BARR WITH OUT BAD AIDS WILL PERISH YOUR FAMILY???

[email protected]
Quote:
u cant even write

[email protected]
Quote:
go and learn hot to spell properly u ILLITERATE​

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Mr Full Are You Dey

[email protected] - These were all in bright red 72 font
Quote:
MUGU I NEVER BEEF YOU BUT YOU THINK YOU HAVE MOUTH ABI? IF I GET YOU ASHWO SISTER WEY I DEY FUCK FOR HEAVENS. I WILL NOT GIVE HER CHANGE AGAIN. HUNGRY GO KILL YOU. EVEN YOU MAMA WEY THE STILL FISH FOR AFO OGBE MBAISE. YOU PAPA WE BE PINE WINE TAPPER HE WILL FALL FROM THERE. AND YOU WE THEY BEG MONEY FOR UNDER BRIDGE FASHOLA GO DEPORT YOU.

Quote:
Omo if you want I will give you my fb make we see our self. Hungry man you go die on boi boi. Contact they worry me here. Come my house for laki make I dey pay you so that you will be sorting emails for me. And I will be sipping my Hennessey and fucking you cheap sister in your presents. Omo you sure say na you papa pregnant your mama wey wen en born you. Because your sister resemble musa my grandfather gate man in owerri

Quote:
When last you collect money. God help you chai my son dey lagos they hustle, why he is a street beggar. Omo go village so that you papa go sale the remaining land and start shoe maker business for you. If say una get land for site I for buy but you useless father don use that one near catholic church play pool. Na that one way dey near una river dey now. Omo there na bush I no go help you buy am. Go beg another person wey go buy am #1500

Quote:
That man wey you call you father. So as old as you are you never still ask am your real father. You mama carry for hand come there. She married to housa Fulani Yoruba efic. You no say efic has big dick so after that man burn you. You mama they breast feed bastard (you) the efice man use that big dick to harmer you mama smelling pusy. She run from there with you then go meet you foolish father, olodo jam olodo. They come borne half human (your siblings) guy ask you foolish gate man father about that. Osu they reject una for village even they soul you generation to Satan. Na why your sisters no go marry. All of them na ashawo. Even your mother family na ume. You want to talk with nwa di ala from royal njemanze family owerri. Usu nra otu nne gi. If I gte for that mabaise road wey you they follow go I go finish you. You want play with bag…. I will tell you that when I graduet from calaba you mama never carry bastard like you come.

[email protected]
Quote:
You must go down
You are the worst fool on planet earth but your father and mother idoit like father like son. May Allah destroy your entire family with HiV mumu just give me time and see the hero to come may you never get paid from this scam stuf for ever and ever again in the name of your mother who breast feed you with mother love so shall it be
forever and ever
AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FULL GO TO HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
guy i nor understand why all d s mails. kindly explain wetin i do you.

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PORE STUPID NONSES IDIOT U ARE

[email protected]
Quote:
AND YOUR DIRTY PARENTS ARE DIEING IN ABJECT POVERTY AND DARKNESS IN AFRICA..............SUFFER HEAD AS FELA TALK SUFFER SUFFER FOR LIFE...BUT YOUR PARENTS AFTER PASSING THROUGH SUFFERING IN AFRICA WILL CONTINUE TO SUFFER IN HELL. SCUM BERG

[email protected]
Quote:
My friend i will advise you go back to school you are too poor in your English, better still just call my number maybe i can assist you i have no much time i ma too busy boy just call me ok (+1 6616798631), so sorry i am already above you just try and call i will introduce to one of my boys to put you through.

Your Boss For life

Omenphy Blinks

[email protected]
Quote:
A fool @ 40. continue disgracing yourself here with your illiteracy.

[email protected]
Quote:
all your family will die no body will remain. motor go kill you soon and nobody will claim your body.
bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOU AND YOUR NEXT GENERATION+++

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a complete daft. I can also see you don't know how to write in English, sham to your low caliber of person. Remain poor and rotting in poverty for ever.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GUY YOU BE MUGU THE WAY YOU WRIT

Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE TONITE GO AND WRITE THEIR NAMES IN THAT YOUR HOPELESS FATHER'S SHERINE WHEN FIRE GO BORN TONITE, YOUR GENERATION NO FIT SEE BETTER THING FOREVER AND FOREVER AMEN!
I CAN FEED ALL YOUR FAMILY UP TO THE UNBORN ONCE IN YOUR LINEAGE
2MM
FOOLISH TOO MUCH MONEY CHURCH RAT LIKE YOU

Quote:
YOUR GENERATION WILL ALL DIE BY FIRE ACCIDENT TODAY FROM A 2 Z!!!

Quote:
Your father and mother will be present in your burial obituary
ceremony this weekend and they will be happy to burier and will always
do it till all their sons and daughters will be finish.

[email protected]
Quote:
I believe you don’t recognize whom you send such nasty massage,I’m not in mode to harm you straight away,But this is the last warning if you ever send such mail massage to anyone else not me alone, I will know immediately ,i will definitely cross mind work you to end your life this year 2014,

Be careful.

[email protected]
Quote:
U b bastard,,,, Rat na im u b,..... I nor b ur lvl bastard am hustling in ukraine..... are we mates fool

[email protected]
Quote:
you are so so stupid and foolish, emp

[email protected]
Quote:

Successful business man will never use such retarded mail for a fellow man if not that you have been surrounded with lack and poverty, the only reason you could send an a mail like this is because nothing is working for you which means that you need a total deliverance.

People like you die poor because that is where you belong to.

[email protected]
Quote:
Go and sacrifice all d males body in family house idiot
yahoomail.com

[email protected]
Quote:
AFORI ...SEE WHO IS TALKING ...YOU GET WORK?ABI NA YUR EMAIL BE DIS..YUR FADA!!!

abe shelton.

[email protected] - recycled for further use
Quote:
MAY SEVEN ORACLES OF AGULERI KINGDOM KILL ALL YOUR GENERATION YET UNBORN, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS YET UNBORN WILL DIE BEFORE THIS NEW MONTH OF APRIL I STRONGLY BELIEVE YOU WILL NOT SEE THE BEGINNING OF MONTH OF APRIL. MAY OTUTUNZU AGULERI KILL YOU ALL. I WISH YOU SOME GOOD HOT FIRE IN HELL.

[email protected]
Quote:
EVERYTHING WEN U RIGHT SHOW SAY POVERTY DON TAKE OVER UR LIFE . AT THE SAME TIME, I BELIEVE SAY FOR LIKE 1YR, U NEVER SEE TOOLS TAKE WORK THAT IS WHY BODY DEY HOT U. GO LEARN ANOTHER WORK SO THAT U FIT BE OF USE TO UR FAMILY. I NO GO INSULT ANY BODY FOR UR FAMILY BECOS U BE BAD EGG. I BE NAIJA GUY AND I GET 2 MANSIONS FOR NAIJA B4 I TRAVEL TO UK. I NO FIT POOR LIKE UR ENTIRE FAMILY FOR LIFE. IF U NO WHO I BE, FEAR FOR NO LET U TALK TO ME LIKE DAT. ANYWAY I DON BIG FOR DIS GAME AND I TANK GOD FOR D LEVEL WEN I DEY TODAY. IF UR ENTIRE FAMILY GET PERSON WEN WORTH HALF OF ME, BODY FOR NO DEY HOT U LIKE DIS.

[email protected]
Quote:
NO U DESERVE TO LIVE NA U GET THIS EMAIL, EVERYTHING U SAID GO BACK TO U, SO FR U OWN THIS MAIL.

[email protected]
Quote:
see ur life poor man and u and your family will die for poor from
year to year u can not send your mother or father money u are working
in cafe big boy

your age don go far oooooooooooooo

dey there now

"LIKE I SAID EARLIER, YOUR LAMENTATION AND HARDSHIP HAS BEGUN AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR GRAVE THIS YEAR 2014"
"are you stupid, you thief you want to claim another person money idiot thief you will die because of money"
"please don't ever you send any mail to me or else I will involved FBI,CIA and homeland security to get you arrested." - a lad known as Mr Martin
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back to the Dark Side, ZombieBrains.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY LET US TRY POWER AND KNOW WHO IS WHO???
you cannot even spell disappointment and condemnation. i wonder how you manage to get money for recharging of you modem. i forgot you are a cafe rat. because if you have your own access to intenate you could have respond to me. omo go and find your mate. i thought you know how to beef, you don't know anything. i pass you in everything i have my i bought infinity fx 35 fo my junior and he school at Madonna university elele. i have my own house in leki. so guy we never in the same grade. if you want to see me then come to beny hotel in festac ask any staff in the reception that you want to OBI NJEMANZE FROM OWERRI that packed ACURA ZDX owerri. you are not even the grade of my boys, guy did you know how many hostel i have IMSU. you don't know anything the first house i build i get the format from some in my boss and i use it and work and make money. imagine your self somebody that have you as his boy will think that you are hustler without knowing that you are a big disgrace. you better open your eyes your mate are doing well. or if your are tired of this work you papa can fist in pine wine tappers club. mugu. you will remain poor and that your prostitute sister will always be fiding with ego otu nwoke ibe gi nyereya. idiot. when will our igbos no something. yoruba and other tribes when the see a format in there box they will try to hack the box but igbos will like to beef. guy i am ready for you. i will use you to continue my past school life. Norse men will come for you just release your number for me or you Facebook id. i will tell you that supreme man always a supreme.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE REALLY A FOOL, YOU THINK EVERYBODY LEAVES IN LAGOS ?

[email protected]
Quote:
My dear very good brother,

I called you brother because of the day you mentioned OTUTUNZU Aguleri I noticed you are from that part of Nigeria, I am from Aguleri too and it’s so unfortunate that you kept on sending this message to me even when I didn’t reply you for one day it really pains me a lot because I realised you are exchanging wards with some one else with this e-mail id [email protected] at the same time you included my e-mail id [email protected] when sending your reply to him and I receives it as well perhaps it could be that you received my format in your e-mail, if you look at these two e-mail ids they are quiet different so I will advice that if you want to send your reply to him next time please exclude my e-mail id so that I will stop receiving it I beg you with the name of God.

Thank you.

[email protected]
Quote:
what do you say that i don't understand ?

[email protected]
Quote:
BROTHER, I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU HAVE BEEN SENDING ME SUCH RUDE AND TOTALLY UNECESSARY EMAILS. WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT?. AM I CONTACTING YOUR CLIENT? IF YES, THEN I APOLOGIZE.

YOU CERTAINLY CAN USE YOUR TIME FOR SOMETHING FRUITFUL RATHER THAN TYPING WHAT YOU ARE ALWAYS SENDING TO MY EMAIL. IF I OFFEND YOU, MAKE YOU NO VEX.

[email protected]
Quote:
Be reasonable
You will remain being poor for ever if you are not careful because you have chosen it from date of birth. There is no point asking where you reside, I know you MUST live in one of the dump area in Lagos like oshodi, ikotun, okoko, orile, ect. But for me I reside in a place to be IKEJA GRA confirm as a guy man material.

So stop deceiving yourself and come out street to liberate your poor family background. Is just an advice and I believe it will make a long way for you small boy

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama will die vulture will eat your meat soon.

[email protected]
Quote:
KEEP SUFFERING IN AFRICA AND ALLOW YOUR POOR FAMILY TO DIE IN DARKNESS..............YOUR MOTHER PUSSY WILL SMELLING HEAT NOW BCOS YOU ALWAYS SUFFER FROM DARKNESS...CHAI NEPA ABI NA PHC DON KILL YOUR GENERATION....ACCIDENT IS VERY CLOSE TO YOU OVER THERE IN AFRICA, MAYBE OKADA OR BUS ACCIDENT WILL KILL ENTIRE FAMILY..........BRODA SUFFER IN DIE IN AFRICA, I LIVE VERY GOOD LIFE HERE AND GOOD ENVIROMENT NO POWER FAILURE FOR OVER 15YRS...........WHAT ABOUT THAT? YOU NEED MY NUMBER TO SPEAK WITH ME? OLOSHI.
Norman Holmes

[email protected]
Quote:
BUT YOU KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL, YOU REALLY BEHAVE LIKE A DUMP POOR ASS STILL STRUGGLING IN NIGERIA.
YOU HAVE SENT SEVERAL STUPID EMAILS AND I DID NOT RESPOND TO YOU BECAUSE I FEEL YOU ARE JUST A SMALL BOY STILL LOOKING FOR MONEY AND RUNNING FROM CAFE TO CAFE BEGGING FOR TIME TO BROWSE.
IF YOU ARE A MAN LIKE YOU SAY JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE IN LAGOS AND I WOULD SEND MY BOYS TO MEET UP WITH YOU AND TEACH YOU A LESSON YOU WOULD NEVER FORGET. IF MY FORMAT GET TO YOUR CLIENT DOES THAT MEAN YOU HAVE TO INSULT YOU FATHER, MOTHER AND FAMILY? CAN'T YOU BE MORE MATURED TO JUST MAKE ME KNOW AND I MIGHT LEAVE IT FOR YOU?
I DO NOT ARGUE FOR CLIENT BECAUSE I HAVE A ROCKET THAT GENERATES EMAILS AND SENDS THEM BY ITS SELF.
SO PLEASE IF YOU CAN NOT TALK LIKE A MAN THEN DO NOT REPLY WITH ALL THIS FOOLISH EMAIL.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thanks. It's dark and cozy in here. I like it.

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot please go back to school because you do not know how to spell.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender anu ohia ikpu nne gi

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur mama and papa na them be goat fucking son of a bitch basterd u will lose fund at once.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL........THE BLACK SHEEP OF YOUR FAMILY........GO TO HELL AND BURN TO ASHES...........

[email protected]
Quote:
I pronounce you dead already and your generations will die poor and you and labour for nothing and where you are that land will not favor you and because have attracted cause to yoursef and your children and children children.
Idiot, you son of many sperms Laughing and baster Idiot and you no go die better, you u go suffer what u do not know, whatever u do will not prosper, suffer go be u name .
I will follow u up and u go see that the result soonest.
dead man devil punish u

Quote:
u no get work, ask ur mama who ur father bi and d man u claimed is your father is not and such u are baster. thunda go kill u

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA AND MAMA GO DIE WITH HIV.

Quote:
GUYMAN TAKE YOUR TIME TAKE FIND BETTER CLIENT

Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA AND MAMA GO DIE, NO BI YOU LIKE COURSE MAKE WE CONTINUE
ABI YOU THINK SAY NA ONLY YOU BI THE 9JA PERSON WHEN DEY ONLINE DAY
AND NIGHT? GUY MAKE YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS OOOOO.

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY FOR U NO SABI WRK ASK THE DON DADA OK

Quote:
JUST THINK LIKE I AM VERY COOLS TO YOU AND WE GOT TO KNOW EACH LIKE
FRIENDS OR MAYBE I JUST BECOME YOUR FATHER IN YOUR NEXT LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
BETTER BIG FOOL NIA YOU BE, GROW UP SON

[email protected]
Quote:
Who are you? what is your problem? why are you sending me this kind of mail? if you have naything to say tell me like a human being not by this way. Okey

Quote:
I called you and you don't want to pick my call, I don't know what you are talking about so pick your call so that I will know is the problem is, I am not after all this thing you are writing.

[email protected]
Quote:
I NO GET YOUR TIME OGA, WHAT U ABUSE MY FAMILY RETURN TO U AND THAT IS MY FINAL REWARD TO U SIR

[email protected]
Quote:
MUTHER SUCKER

[email protected]
Quote:
you should be very very careful, i did not know you and i did not have any business with you, i did not know what you are talking about, am innocent to that, so if you further, then i will tell you one word only.

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOU

[email protected]
Quote:
who be this one? abi your papa don mad before your mama wan join am?

Quote:
who be this one na? watin i really do abeg?

[email protected]
Quote:
The Most wise, I thank you very much for been tied of using some of this my boxes which we are operating together.

As you can see that your own level and mine are not the same both in financial aspect and wisdom you are more than me, am very much aware that you're in this boxes waiting for my final finishing but am not afraid. I know that you are also annoyed that nothing is happening on the trap you set.

I thank God and you today because you just want to open up to me hoping that am not aware of what is going on, you have tried so many indirect ways to inform me but i ignored replying your mails because i still have my own ways.

So Broda, is well with us and our tomorrow will be better than today as you can see that nothing is happening on my side am just trying to come up with my little brain i will be very glad if you will forget my system as part of your hustling side God will still Bless you.

And i will be very glad if you can link me up to enable me to come up.
Thanks Broda.

[email protected]
Quote:
i don fuck your mama and your sister them suck my dick self ask your mum if she nor harry

"LIKE I SAID EARLIER, YOUR LAMENTATION AND HARDSHIP HAS BEGUN AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR GRAVE THIS YEAR 2014"
"are you stupid, you thief you want to claim another person money idiot thief you will die because of money"
"please don't ever you send any mail to me or else I will involved FBI,CIA and homeland security to get you arrested." - a lad known as Mr Martin
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=221059
Maybe the same mugu? Definitely deserves some special attention anyway.
Quote:
Man you are just a fool and not ashamed of your self. Poor fool like you still using free emails like yahoo and calling you self a big boy from ikeja Gra. Man if that is where you stay then is a slump. Was thinking you where someone from VI where i can waste my time talking to you but now i know you just one of those street Ikeja boys that roam around the street.
Mr. Man people that have money talk less and for someone like you, you do not have a penny in your name and not to talk of anything good. I wonder even if you have a family you would be either disowned or useless to them because if you do have one you would have respect for people own. Well i really do not have time exchanging emails to someone who can not even express him self well in writing and calls him self big boy.
I will be in Nigeria April 22nd and if you are a big boy like you claim then drop me your number and i would give you a call just to show you where you belong. Talk less and act more. But be sure that a bullet will rest if i set my eyes on you.
This would be my last mail to you but for your own information go to Lekki Phase II, From the security gate ask them you are look for KOLOPHY and you would be directed to your death.
If you are a man and believe you have so much vim running in your body try and visit that house even if i am not there. But if you are a man tell me where you live at GRA and i will still fuck you up in front of your house. IF YOU ARE A MAN AND BELIEVE YOUR MOTHER GAVE BIRTH TO YOU, DARE ME AND GIVE ME YOUR LOCATION AND IF I DO NOT GET YOU DOWN TO YOUR KNEELS BEGGING FOR MERCY THEN I WAS NOT BORN BY MY PARENTS.
You really are very stupid to feel you are something when you are nothing. Who you be that you just insult people anyhow? How much have you even seen in this game that you feel you are rich.. Google name likeDagogo Agbor, Chrispin, Fair Dagogo on google.
This is your last warning.. Do not mail me again.

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to u basterd

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender anu ohia ikpu nne gi

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GOD IS MORETHAN YOUR OWN god.
I WARSHIP THE GOD THAT NEVER FAILS OR CHANGES BY NAME JESUS CHRIST , THE NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES ON EARTH AND HEAVEN ABOVE.
SO YOUR god OF ORACLES CAN NOT DO ANYTHING TO ME MY FAMILY OR COLLEAGUES.
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL .

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER......SCAMMER LIKE YOU.................OGUN KILLL YOU

JUJU NOR DEY KILL JUJU....................MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST DIE ALONE AS MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU LIKE YOU, ME I BI KILLER, I DON KILL MANY PEOPLE. I STILL WAN KILL MORE. MAKE YOU COME OR TRY, NA YOUR BLOOD I GO DRINK, NA HAND I GO USE STRANGLE YOU; FOOL; I DON BUILD HOUSE, YES WITH PEOPLE MONEY AND I GO BUILD MORE. I BI LUCIFER PIKIN IF YOU WAN KNOW.

MR. JACKLORD

[email protected]
Quote:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah small piking u dey play with fire hhhhaaaahh

go boil bean mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
who be this idiot when dey involve nbm for this matter. may krf squeeze life out of you. you dey impersonate abi? no worry Aye go catch you soon. na aye make you take they play abi..make I catch you first

Quote:
feem your mouth djew like you.. if you wan bam Aye let me know. mugu...I go kill you the day I catch you.. na me go light you head. you think say Nbm(aye) na for idiots like you?

Quote:
Watin be aye own inside this una beef...abeg make una commot Nbm from this matter.. make una settle una wahala abeg make una no dey full my mail box with this nonsense

[email protected]
Quote:
what is your problem?

Quote:
Do u have a Father?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New script and new mugus.

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
ANOTHER IDIOT 419

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTERD IDIOT. YOU CAN NOT EVEN MAKE A GOOD COMPLETE AND CORRECT STATEMENT . ILLITRATE FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA PUSSY,NA SOUTY BOY BE THIS,NO BE USELESS GUY LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
Omoale jatijati ko ni da fun I wo no ooooooo

Quote:
Wat did I even do to you?????? Y u go send me dis kind of massage I no
u b4 nii idiot lyk U........

U dey swear 4 street man lyk u, u no even get brain at all.........

GO TO HELL...........

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING DOING IDIOT. LAZY BASTERD. TUNDER FIRE ALL YOUR GENERATIONS

[email protected]
Quote:
you are just a lost soul,sorry you cant do anything about that moron.

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender. All you have said here will be your portion, fool. You
cannot even write simple English sentence.

[email protected]
Quote:
KINGSLEY ABI WAITING BE YOUR NAME.MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU, WATCH YOUR SIDE WELL AND WATCH THINGS YOU SAID BEFORE WRITING..CHECK YOUR INNER HEART IF YOU ARE CLEAN, SINNER LIKE YOU ARE OUT THERE PLACING COURSE FOR NO REASON, I DON'T NEED TO SAY MUCH...BUT I GV YOU B4 ENDING OF THIS MONTH YOU WILL SEE WONDERS IS IT NOT YOUR HAND YOU USE IN WRITING MAIL TO ME..WAIT AND SEE AND AFTER ME YOU WILL KNOW THAT PPL ARE DIFFER....ASHOLE BITCH

[email protected]
Quote:
EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE LAUDED NOISE AND THAT IS WHOM YOU ARE! YOUR COUNTRY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ARE THE MOST DUBIOUS AND GRADE 1 419 IN THE WORLD AND I BELIEVE YOU ARE THE POOREST MAN IN NIGERIA AND I WILL NOT BLAME YOU FOR ANYTHING BUT MIND WHO YOU THREATEN WITH JUJU.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO TO SCHOOL U FOOL!

[email protected]
Quote:
ILLITERATE,

BETTER GO BACK TO SCHOOL, IF YOU HAVE EVEN BEEN TO SCHOOL AT ALL. YOU CANNOT EVEN WRITE SIMPLY ENGLISH.
INTERNET IS NOT FOR EMPTY HEADS LIKE YOU, BINGO

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER BE 419

[email protected]
Quote:
I DEY REPORTED YOUR FATHER TO EFCC AND ICPC, IF YOU EMAIL ME AGAIN JUJU GO KILL YOU. STOP STOP STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP
STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP

[email protected]
Quote:
GO REPORT YOUR FATHER TO EFCC FEST BECOUSE YOUR FATHER IS A HE GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
nigeria mugu 101...u don't know ur mate hv made money....

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL BETTER AND MAKE GOOD SENTENCE............MAKE POWER FAILURE CONTINUE TO FRUSTRATE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY FOR THAT 9JA..............OLOSHI SUFFER HEAD....EFCC AND FBI CALL THEM FOR GENERATION.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOUL AND MAY THAT OKIJA SHRINE STRIKE THAT YOUR STUPID MOUTH
WHICH YOU USE AND TALK RUBISH THINGS OK

Quote:
YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON OK

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
AS YOU SAY SO, I WILL GIVE YOU ONLY SEVEN DAYS TO ENTER 6 FFEET, YOU BE PIKINE WHILE AM THE FATHER, YOUR GONE, 7DAYS ONLY, UNLESS YOU WASH YOUR SELF WITH 7 NATIVE EGG,

[email protected]
Quote:
I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A FOOL. NAH POVERTY U GO DIE PUT I SWEAR EVEN NOW SELF POVERTY DON BE THE ORDER OF THE DAY FOR YOUR LIFE. PEOPLE LIKE ONAH NOR SUPPOSE NO WETIN B COMPUTER COS NAH VILLAGE ONAH DE MUGU LIKE U.

Quote:
NAH AYE U EVEN B U DE MAKE MOUTH SO? STUPID BOY U B REAL BIG MUMU I SWEAR WHY ONAH WEN B AYE NOR EVEN GET SENSE SELF. D KOKOMA WEN KOROFO DE GIVE ONAH SO NOR GUD FOR ONAH BODY WHY ONAH NOR GO JOIN BETTER CULT DAT DIS 7 UP WEN ONAH DE SO COS I DE USE ONAH TIER FIRE WOOD ALL D TIME SO NAH ONAH B D AXE MEN SO EHN.HAHHAAHA GO CHECK WETIN DEM DO ONAH FOR INDIA RECENTLY. NAH AFRICA SENSE DE WIT ONAH NAH WETIN MAKE SENSE NOR DE ONA HEAD SO. D KOKOMA WEN ONAH DE TAKE SO NAH WETIN GO STILL KILL ALL OF ONAH U BETTER RUN FOR UR LIFE OO COS U DON DIE FINISH.

Quote:
IF U LIKE MAKE U B AGENT OF SATAN I GET WETIN PASS U AND UR SATAN MY DEAR. BABA GOD DE MY BACK AND IF GOD DE MY BACK NO WINTCH FIT PRIZE COS NAH DEAD MAN U GO JST B MY DEN IF NAH LIE TRY ME I DE WAIT U AND DAT UR DEVIL. CRAZE LIKE U. U SEE WETIN ME DE TEL U SO SAY ALL AXEMEN NAH CRAZE NO SENSE FOR ONAH BODY. WHY U NOR GO DO BETTER TIN WIT UR LIFE DAT STAYING DERE LIKE A FOOL. I NOR EVEN NO WHY AYEI GO BAM CRAZE LIKE U. I GET PLAN FOR U NOR WORRY I GO FAST FOR UR HEAD 3 DAYS MAKE U WATCH OUT NAH ACCIDENT GO KILLU FOR DAT GHAN U DE SO. EVEN DE NOR GO SEE MONEY CARRY UR DEAD BODY COME NAIJA NAH CEMENTERY U GO ROUTIN PUT MAD MAN LIKE U

Quote:
NAH UR ENTIRE FAMILY AND YOURSELF U MARK DEAD.

Quote:
FUCK U. FOOL LIKE YOU. YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING I AM WAITING FOR YOU TO DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO DO. I DONT TELL FOOL LIKE YOU MY IDENTITY BECAUSE WHEN I WILL COME AFTER YOU NOBODY WILL NO WHO KILL U BUT YOU MUST MEET IT SOON BECAUSE YOU HAVE JUST PRIZE AND YOU MUST PAY FOR ALL YOUR STUPID ACT. I NOR NO WETIN MAKE AYE GO BOMB FOOL LIKE YOU. D KOKOMA WEN U TAKE NAH WETIN GO KILL U WATCH OUT.

EKPA LIKE U ORUOE IHERIGHE.DEATH GO MEET U SOON. STUPID AYE LIKE U. THUNDER FIRE UR FULL GENERATION NOW AND TO COME OGUN FIRE ALL.

I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU BECAUSE IF I GET TIME FOR U DAT GHANA ABI WHERE U DE SO I GO SEND MEN FALL U I SWEAR DEN U GO NO WHO I B. THAT AYE U TAKE DE BURST SO WEN I KILL U FINISH NAH WETIN I GO STLL WRITE FOR UR BODY WEN DEM KILL U. FOOL LIKE YOU I BELIEVE THE SAME FOOLISHNESS IS RUNNING THROUGH YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND E GO CONTINUE TO DE FOLLOW ONAH AND NAH FOOLISHNESS ALL UR FAMILY GO DIE PUT.

[email protected]
Quote:
are u mad
u are big fool

[email protected]
Quote:
do you mean that I'm talking with a dead man? Oh, my god. don't scare me please.

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER FIRE YOUR GENERATION....

[email protected]
Quote:
Quoting Good Book as if you are a saint, l wish you every bad things you others, bastard, Goat if you don't know Union Bank England doesn't use Gmail, rather they have their website and things like that, so look for that and add more professionalizing in your stuffs, a fool at 40 is a fool forever. He Goat. Bad luck in everything you are doing, you will never reap from your hard labour, you will die while those who never knew how hard you suffer will enjoy. Bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER WHAT U SAY U WILL SEE SO TAKE WHAT U SAID BACK TO U IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE SUCH A BIG FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
i think silent is a best answers to fool like you,get this right all words that you have been use will work against and your generation and you right now,try God see,proposal was sent to you if your are not interested is it not better you close your fucking mouth which you have nothing so say,just keep wasting your time sending cause to your self and your family and generation,this time this will never pass you by it will immediately work against starting from now,i return all the enemy curst to you.

[email protected]
Quote:
what is wrong with u my dear taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DEAD MEAT, SHUT THE FUCKUP.....YOUR LIFE IS SO FUCKED UP.

GO FUCK YOURSELF. FUCK YOUR WORLD YOU BASTARD

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOUR LIFE TILL DEATH.

Quote:
AYE MY FOOT. LOLZZ
guy WHo you be

even if you be aye!!! na for your pocket, you low life IDIOT

YOUMOTHER GO DIE BEFORE THE WEEK END YOU DEY MAD FOR HEAD, AYELALA NAIN GO KILL YOU, YOU LOWLIFE IDIOT, GO DUG YOURSELF MAN DO BETTER TIN THAN TO DEY THERE THEY MAKE MOUTH, IF YOU SEE WAR YOU GO RUN, U NEVA SEE ANYTIN MUMU, OZWOUR, BITCH ASS *DELETED*, YOU LOOK LIKE CUM FROM A HARD DICK LOLZZ, AYEZZ NA COVER BOTTLE.

YOUR LIFE

YOUR DREAM

YOUR FUTURE

FUCK ALL MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO BE THIS WAITING I DO YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
I have never seen such a stupid person like you. I can see that you do not have any work to do you better go and start cleaning shoes on the street. hahahahahaha stupid assssss holeeeeeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL THATS ALL I HAVE TO TELL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Wasting your time typing and sending all this nonscence emails, its obvious you dont have a job-your family have forgotten you IDIOT
OZU

[email protected]
Quote:
EGEDE HOW U TAKE DEY SELF? IF TO SAY I SEE U I FOR SAY MAKE DEM MATCH U FOR ALL DIS STUPID TINS WEN U DEY WRITE. I BE LORD OOO WATCH WAITING U DEY TALK. I DEY DOUBT UR IDENTITY AS SM SELF COS SM NOR DEY TALK AS U DEY TALK NOW. U JUST DEY MEND SAY U NE SM AND U NEVER NO WHO I BE U DEY LOOS GUARD OOOOOO. HIDE UR SELF OO NO DEY QUICK OPEN UP FOR PERSON LIKE DAT KOROFO BLESS OUR HUSTLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
AAYE me Rugged. I be Lord

[email protected]
Quote:
AND YOU NEVER FIT KILL YOUR PRESIDENT WEN PUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR DARKNESS? OLOSHI IDIOT, YOUR FAMILY GO MUST DIE YEYE DEATH FOR ACCIDENT OR ELECTRICITY GO SHOCK THEM DIE..........NA NEPA AGAIN ABI NA PHC? IDIOT MAKE DARKNESS AND POWER FAILURE CONTINUE TO FINISH U AND YOUR FAMILY.
Norman Holmes

[email protected]
Quote:
You will die as agent of Satan you called yourself Idiot you will never make it in life since I kept you quiet you no won advise yourself Nama

Quote:
YOU MUST DIE BEFORE ME, FOR THAT REASON I WILL WORK ON YOU THIS NIGHT, I NEVER WANTED TO DO ANYTHING STUPID, BUT YOU WANT TO PUSH ME TO THE WALL, AND YOU WILL SEE ME NOW. I AM FROM ILLE - IJABU, YOU WILL COME BACK HOME SOON WITHOUT ANYTHING ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NOW I WILL TELL YOU SAY MY G IS NOT THE WAY YOU THINK ASK THEM ABOUT HHETRURNHKJDMKI IN ILLE-IJABU, YOU DON BUY MARCKET.

[email protected]
Quote:
Die it, on a very good day i will blue with your scull die it you other fucker fem there, your papa and your mama toto smelling smelling !! you the *DELETED* here, you have time to insult me where as you work the same work i do and you are chancing your mama toto, die it you Bst(bastard) Okorovo has nothing to do here so drop dead in a minute, may your breath seize as you are reading this mail, may your burial day look like clean up day (No Movement) you will rout just like that idiot, what have you achieve in this scam, call me if you are a man and i promise you that i will damage your life and waste you, i am going to kill you like a fowl i promised. Just put me on call on +229-67280538

Aro Executioner

[email protected]
Quote:
u get time ooo
to dey write letter ooo
okkkk oooooooooooo
sorry sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
but i don chop the money i don chop am
i no fit vomit ammmmmmmmmmmm
we bi one movement oooooooooo
which forest dem blend uuuuuu???

i beg no kill me
i bi fine boy
i no wan die leave my luxury cars and homes
sexy girls and mama ssssssssssssssss
sweet pussy and liquor

cool ur temper and anger, i fit send u small westy make u no dey vex to much.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
You're a lame fool, your english shows your low mentality. Hahahahahahaha you dey reported me what sought of english is that?

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER >>>THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY POOR NIGERIA MAN !!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOLS POVERTY HAS BLINDED YOU AND MAKE U INSANE FUCKING *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
i forward this course back to you and your generations: back to sender sender

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND YOU WILL DIE SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIRE DESTROY YOU BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
BUSY BODY. MAY YOUR GENERATION AND ALL YOUR GENERATION GO MAD IN JESUS NAME........AMEN RIP.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IS THE PORTION OF YOUR GENERATION FOREVER AND FOREVER

KINGSLEY ADENUGA.YOUR SHRINE WILL CONSUME YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I AM SON OF THE LIGHT. ILLITERATE SMALL BOY LIKE YOU WITHOUT HOME TRAINING? OMO ALE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE FOOL SELF?
YOU BE FOOL SELF?\
YOU BE FOOL SELF?
YOU BE FOOL SELF?
YOU BE FOOL SELF?

GUY MOVE NO LEVEL FOR YOUR LIFE?/?/ U BE SMALL BOY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
FAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFFAFAAAAAAAAAAAAFAFAFA
GOTGOTGOTGOTGOTGOTGE OTGOTGOTGOTGOTGOTGOTGOT

BYE MAKE U CARRY YOUR BAD LUCK THEY GO OKAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOU AND YOUR NEXT GENERATION IN MILLION FOLDS.....

[email protected]
Quote:
God will punish you and your family Kingsley. Mere seeing your picture your destiny has been
mortgaged already, and so shall it be mortgaged for the rest of your life. This curse remain
permanent for you and your generations. I say amen on your behalf.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY PACK YOU BE SMALL BOY WEY THEY MAKE MOUTH
BOTH JUJU AND AND ANYTHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY NO REACH.
DO NOT REPLY ME AGAIN PLEASE OKAY I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO THAT A RESPOND TO YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Am waiting for urrrrrr reply jobless internet mugu, remember any day u stop writing death follow have that in ur mind.

[email protected]
Quote:
cheap man go back to school

[email protected]
Quote:
I DON'T TALK TO BIG FOOLS LIKE YOU.EKWENSU,ONYEOGUEGO ,YOU DON'T HAVE FATHER I KNOW THAT'S WHY U TALK SHIT AND UR MOTHER MUST BE AN ASHAWOOOO,BECAUSE U ARE NOTHING BUT A ONICHA CRIMINAL..THIEF........FUCK UR ASS ILITRATE MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL FOOL FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
What have I done to you to deserve all these insult from you? I have pleaded with you to remove my e-mail address when ever you want to send this to who ever you are doing it with I mean this e-mail address ([email protected]) but still you send it to me again, what have I done to you? please explain to me.

[email protected]
Quote:
every evil words back to sender in jesus name

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the biggest fool I have ever seen in my life. How can you think that someone like me can be threatened with you stupid mails? Grow up idiot. As I told you go to the streets and start something with your life by cleaning shoes. ass holeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:
make una no dey full my inboax with this una foolish beef na

[email protected]
Quote:
tank u say u hack dis box and to God be d glory my new box now client pay me 1000k dos today and he still ready to pay more. Hahahahahah one way block anoda way open tank u very much.

[email protected]
Quote:
Who be that your client make I leave am for you Idiot, you no sabi talk instead when you go talk to me well to leave your client you dey do mouth. I dey pity you oooo me na bad boy oooo so be very carefull. waiting be your client name when you dey tlk because I no even no the client when you dey talk. so tell me oooo

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR FOOL,
REMEMBER THIS NAME AND PLACE SOMEWHERE DEEP IN YOUR EMPTY HEAD. I DEY REPORTED YOUR NAME TO EFCC, 4 I CAN SEE IN YOUR EMAIL THAT YOU NA YOUR FAMILY DO 419.
EFCC DO NOT ALWAYS BUST CRIMINALS LIKE YOU, SO I DEY ALSO TAKE YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS 2 OKIJA SHRINE. I DEY WRITE THEM ON D SHRINE BECAUSE THIEF LIKE YOU DERSERVES PUNISHMENT. MAY OGUN CAST THUNDERFIRE 2 YOU, AMEN.
AM WARRIOR OF TRUTH, AM TRUE WARRIOR THAT FIGHTS 4 FREEDOM AN JUSTICE... BASTARD LIKE YOU WILL NO LONGER TARNISH THE IMAGE OF 9JA, I'LL PUT A CURSE ON YOU THAT WILL MAKE YOU DEY GO MAD. I PRAY THAT IN ALL THIS MADNESS YOU WILL GO INSANE AND DOGS WILL EAT YOUR FLESH... THAT IS JUSTICE YOUR ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR PARENTS SHAME ON YOU. MAY YOUR MAMA N PAPA GO MAD AND POISON YOU.
REMEMBER THIS AS THIS IS A CURSE.
.... AMEN.
I DECLARE ALL YOUR EVIL PLANS TO COME BACK UPON YOU AMEN. YOU. I DECLARE YOU A MOVING CORPS IN JESUS NAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
Silence is the best answer to a foolish fool like you. Onye ara. Na scam go kill u idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOU AND YOU NEXT GENERATION IN THE WORLD WITHOUT END...

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a slave to your generation.

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE MUMU UNION BANK UK

[email protected]
Quote:
ARE YOU SURE YOU RE OK ?

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THE COURSES YOU HAVE BEING LAYING WILL RETURN BACK TO YOU IDIOT. YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT PASS THIS WEEK. THUNDER WILL FIRE YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS. AS YOU LOVE COURSING , THAT IS YOUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME. BACK TO SENDER .

ALL YOUR CURSES WILL FOLLOW YOU BECAUSE I NEVER I NEVER DID ANY BAD THING TO YOU AND YOU ARE COURSING. SO COURSES WILL FOLLOW YOU AND YOUR GENERATION IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK. I PRAY WITH THE GOD OF TB JOSUA, THE GOD OF PASTOR ENOCH ADEBOYE, THE GOD OF BISHOP DAVID OYEDEKPO AND THE GOD OF REV. DR. JOSEPH AGBOLI THAT THEY SHOULD BEAR ME WITHNESS THAT I NEVER DID ANY BAD THING TO YOU AND YOU HAVE BEING LAYING COURSES ON YOURSELF NOT TO ME AND I PRAY THAT BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK , YOU AND YOUR GENERATION WILL FINISG I JESUS NAME.

AND FINALLY IF DO NOT RESPECT YOUR SELF AND STOP MAILING ME, I WILL GO FOR 70 DAYS FASTING IN ONE OF THE HIGHEST MOUNTINGS FOR YOU IN NIGERIA AND AFTER THAT , YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. IF YOU NO DIE I COUNT MYSELF AS SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW GOD BECAUSE I NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU.

YOU BETTER RESPECT YOURSELF BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW YOU AND I AM NOT SENDING MY EMAILS TO YOU RATER TO MY CLIENTS WHOM I AM LOOKING FOR NOT FOR A POOR RAT LIKE YOU.

I THINK A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

GOODBYE AND GOODBYE FOR EVER.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are an Agulerian and you are talking shit here, well i will only wish that you fail because we are dragging nothing so take my email off your dirty ass email.

[email protected]
Quote:
NAH UR FAMILY GO DIE NOBODY IN MY FAMILY WILL DIE BUT YOURS. FUCKING DUDE LIKE U. I NOR BLAME U AT ALL NAH UR MAMA AND PAPA WEN BORN U I BLAME COS DEM FEEL SAY DEM BORN HUMAN BEING NOT KNOWING SAY NAH DEAD RAT DEM BORN. FUCK U FUCK UR FAMILY AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.

Quote:
NAH UR FAMILY GO DIE. U WILL NOT SLEEP TO SEE D NEXT DAY LIGHT FOOL LIKE YOU. U CAN NEVER KILL ME BECAUSE I SERVE A LIVING GOD WHO CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH SO FUCK OFF MUMU LIKE U.

[email protected]
Quote:
STOP PREACHING JAGON TO ME

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR HEAVEN

WHOM DO YOU WORSHIP?

GOD?

WHICH god?

demigod?

ghosts?

elementals?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] keeps replying with insults from this thread and now I can see that he stole part of my script as well. Lazy mugu.

ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Thunder go kill u idiot like ur uslex father mumu.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THE WRATH OF GOD FALL UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Quote:
YOU HAVE OFFENDED THE ALMIGHTY GOD, MORE SO , YOU ARE EVEN A SHAMELESS ILLITERATE WITHOUT PARENTAL AND PROPER UP BRINGING. I PITY YOU ?I WARN YOU FOR THE LAST TIME OR ELSE YOU JOKE WITH ME ANY LONGER I WILL DESTROY YOU SATAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A REAL FOOL BIG ONE, U BETTER GO HANG UR GRAND MAMA PUSSY AND SUCK IT HARD

[email protected]
Quote:
back to the sender

Quote:
who are you this man u call yourself a man of God why u call me a fool you are a big fool yourself
dont write to me again man of Devil

[email protected]
Quote:
thunder fire your wansh hole block am for you Idiot. my you sleep and rest in peace animal. may yoou fuck your mother and enjoy her on bed like the dogs you fuck. thunder fire your left ear block your smallest prick. Animal. may turn witch in the night and eat all your family. goat of the week. better mind your business if yyou even have one business. useless nigerian man what are you doing online. thief like you..

Quote:
your past and unborn generation illiterate. what kind of Busy body are you. why can you mind the suffer in your miserable life and focus on how to feed you hunger parents. I am show you are distuurbing your self because you are jobless and have no parent or responsibilities to take care of. do you have a father? your mother told you she thinks your real father is Adenuga. Bastard. son of a doggy mother. your mother is a tourism for men to pay and fuck. all men around the world have fucked your mother. it is really effecting you now. stupid idiot. thunder fire you and your family there. Bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU BASTERD IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Did You Attend Primary School At All?

[email protected]
Quote:
Attn: Bastard, you should not be addressed like a normal human. I place this curse again on you today,
You shall be fed through your nose with a pipe to your stomach. You will never be able to go to toilet again
in your life, and if you go, you shall fall. Your wife and children and your whole generations shall be vagrant
beggars. You are a slut of human, idiot. I have already sacrificed a ram on your head already,

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNEGI

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, HOLY GUST FIRE. FIRE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION IN JESUS NAME AMEN....

ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
BOBO I GO SPOIL THE JOB HE GO BETTER FOR YOUR MAMA I WILL FUCK YOU UP

[email protected]
Quote:
Fool!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DEY CRAZE,BASTARD IDIOT,WHICH CLIENT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?...

[email protected]
Quote:
Who be ur client, ok ur mama toto/pussy be ur client abi.
God will punish you and your entire family, your generation, keep calling me on phone and claiming EFCC, you papa and mama will die in jail and will not come out until you join them in gave. fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND GOD WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR USING THAT WORDS ON ME,
IT'S A PIT DAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHOM YOU ARE DEALING WITH. I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU. THAT CLIENT IS NEVER YOURS BUT FOR THAT FOOLISH ACTM YOU WILL LOOSE THAT CLIENT.
WHO KNOW YOU TO WORK IN BARCLAY BANK. BIG FOOLS OF 419.

Quote:
I HAVE EMAIL THE MAN. SO I WANT YOU TO LOOSE THAT CLIENT OK.I WILL GIVE HIM THE REAL WEBSITE OF BARCLAY'S BANK IN LONDON.
BIG FOOL. YOU SAY YOU A GUY
APE

[email protected]
Quote:
Get out u stinking jew man, plz stop creating sin to yourself bro.

[email protected]
Quote:
fool fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Go to hell you inter criminal full, I will comand the sun amd moon and star to kill you if you don't mind your own way, As you are criminals chife that jesus will first kill u in your house, Big idot, YOU BASTARD 419 CRIMINA CHIFE,

[email protected]
Quote:
i nor blam you and ur papa when u nor fear u cun they email me, see
guy na street we day oh nor let men peg aban for ur head oh, no email
me for ur life agian, you are a SCAM

[email protected]
Quote:
ARE YOU DRUNK? WHO ARE YOU AND YOUR CLIENT, WHERE DID YOU KNOW ME FROM?

IS YOU AND YOUR FATHER GENERATION THAT IS A BASTARD? SON OF A BITCH

[email protected]
Quote:
i wil kill u

[email protected]
Quote:
U dont even know who are talking to idiot, go to hell and perish bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER FOOL YOUR FATHER FOOL YOU WE DIE IN JUSUS NAME AS YOU SAID THAT YOU WE DIE MOTHER FUCK LIKE YOU GO OUT FOOL CANT YOU PRAY TO GOD TO GIVE YOU CLIENTS GOD PUSNISHES YOU BASTARD FOOLS I WANT TO SEE YOU TODAY FOOL BASTARD LIKE YOU CAN GIVE ME YOU NB SO THAT I CAN CALL YOU AND TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE BASTARD MOTHER FUCK LIKE YOU I WILL LIKE YOU TO CALL ME MOGO LIKE YOU THANK YOU AS YOU ARE BASTARD 419 CRIMINAL

Quote:
MUGU YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING THIS MY NB YOU ALSO CALLED ME IN THIS +228;97733488 CALL ME MY NAME IS FAYA

[email protected]
Quote:
is you father that is Bastard is your father that you will kill did you here that u Bastard go and die

ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a fool, a kid guyman. Imagine the useless gmail address you are using to do bank job in this age, only a complete idiot will fall for that shit. You need some education brother, fraud will not lead you anywhere!
Quote:
YOU BELONG TO HELL SO DOWN INTO THE PIT I COMMAND YOU TO GO IN THE NAME OF JESUS. YOU ARE ONLY HUMAN AND POWERLESS. YOUR JUJU MUST TURN AGAINST YOU AND KILL YOU BEFORE YOUR TIME SINCE YOU SO MUCH BELIEVE IN IT AND BOAST WITH IT. IDIOT!

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT. YOUR TIME IS UP . ALL THE WRATH IN BIBLE SHALL BE YOUR INHERITAGE THIS DAY AND FOR EVER
Quote:
ALMIGHTY JEHOVAL WILL DESTROY YOU AND YOUR HHETRURNHKJDMKI , I BLAME YOUR FAMILY WHO DID NOT BRING YOU UP VERY WELL, I AM A CHILD OF THE LIGHT .JUST TRY AND SEE, OMO ALE ,OLORI BURUKU, OMO JATI JATI, OMO ASHAWO GUTTER .O NI SHE ORI RE LAYEE.

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, YOU AS A DESCENDANT OF SATAN CAN NEVER HOLD NOTHING AGAINST ME . I AM MORE THAN YOU AND YOUR DEITY. MIND YOU YOU WILL SOON START TO FEEL THE WRATH OF GOD ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the greatest fool ever, Holigan.Your Client Just paid now. Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Inconsequential fool it should be better you add more professionalism in your stuffs and don't sound as if you are a saint, GOAT with no direction, though there is no need for you to have direction, after all Easter is very much around and you will be sued for pepper soup.

[email protected]
Quote:
Moda fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkking idiot goat

[email protected]
Quote:
fool fool look for work and stop stealing ok fool fool is ur name
Quote:
good fool, who give u fool thee number, i can offer u to pack my waste ok fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa goat vulture go pluck your eyes

[email protected]
Quote:
i suck your mama pusy yesterday... it taste like bitter leaf. Go fuck your self

[email protected] - 41.58.28.155/ Lagos, Nigeria
Quote:
World Most Wise (UZOR)

Uzor shot devil, An ingrate clothed with Jezebel as wife fancied with 3 Adaka's as issues inherited from Lorbish chimpanzee called parents.

Uzor, you can stand any where today and proud of being a 419 is because of my visiting in your life i opened your eye brought success to your life upon that you cheat me when i don't even have any hidden plan against you.

From Dick to TJ (from back collecting money from tj hoped that am not aware) and John. Uzor, I thought after eaten that login money (boa) transfer you did and those my jobs you will not work again.

So all your mind is that you’re dealing with client's abi without knowing that you’re digging your grave. You will not only live in my system come also and live in my life, if you are a wise guy you claimed to be, the very day you are in side taxi with your brother coming back from Owerri where you building you greeted me and i called you world most wise and my last mail to you i addressed you as most wise still Great Moses your mind didn't recollected and tell you that this guy knows you’re the one doing all this to me.

Uzor, i know you have over expected your reward from that time till this time nothing happen because of that you now started robbing shoulder with God be patience and wait for your shameful death on street my God is at work. My hands are clean wait for the little mistake that is going to buy you what you send for.

Even your inner men you eat and drink together every day with are not happy with you and your character they brought to me every information right from the time you cash that BOA and then you bought that 3 land in Owerri and the developing. They keep telling me each time how to come and pick you up but i keep telling them that my God will fight you back even your own blood brother is not happy with you what will happen to you may not come from where you are expecting it.

As i brought success and good luck to your family and you turn back and say that the person that gave you water drank will not prosper wait and see. For your wife that is supporting all this both of you shall never go unpunished.

Write now Uzor if you’re a man enough sure that your the father of those can show nuts try and send any rubbish from any of those your so called boxes diplomatic Paul and or any of them and see the condition and going to keep you and Florence.

Or you try any rubbish regard to what you saw in my box that made you to say that i should look and see what you are going to do to me. Try it and see the condition am going to keep you and your wife no one will be able to help each other till you visit No: 6.

What ever i give to you i must surely do so to Florence she must suffer it too as she refuses to remember God. I will give you people what i knew too well that will not cost me money since you have persuaded me to recollect it again wait and see.

You collected the BOA money before your Dedication kept calm to see if there will any reactions don't worry there will be no peace in you and your wife.

Uzor, a foolish man is fooling himself thinking that he is wise.

What you send for will soon get to you.
Quote:
Uzor, Am ruggedly out for you now you have no where to hide both you and Florince, your wife.
Wait for the payment of your prize.
I have gotten what i needed from you wait and see.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ogun kill your papa na ur name dey write for him head, if them give u machet u fit stand u just one die african man na dey clear you as edey go i be proper africa man i go kill you for you sleep if you n take your time BASTARD FOOLISH OLOSHI ONI BURUK ,...OMO JATI JATI, OMO ALE......MAKE I CATCH YOU NA KOBA KOBA U GO HERE YOU WON DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN OLA WE IKOKODU
OTU INEH NA LAH SWAZI

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mother dirty yash,stupid idiot like mother like son.Go to hell

[email protected]
Quote:
I take it..you were sent an email from my name..i was hacked...so it wasn't me

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK you and your mother fuck of and die there and you can not see good in your life fucking boy like you fuck you die fuck of

[email protected]
Quote:
You Keep trying *DELETED* keep trying, i will hurt ur health soon.

De King

[email protected]
Quote:
OK YOU DAY BENIN NO WONDER YOUR A BIG MUGU JUST STAY THAT BENINB BECAUSE YOU DONT SOPPORSE TO TRAVEL OK

[email protected]
Quote:
I cant talk to a foolish fool like you, first you are quoting bible for me and calling your self an axeman. I know real well that an axe man cant behave so stupid as u. secondly go back to school I have told you this several times, it is not U ARE A DIED MAN, it is you are a dead man. I can see that you are still in the streets of Nigeria so I do not have anything to tell u cos u are still eating your mother's food. Foolish fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
your nt a guy, ur just

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahah
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND HUSTLE BROTHER AND STOP ALL THIS.

GOD BLESS YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
ATTENTION BASTARD 419 CRIMINAL,

IF I CATCH U TALKING TO MY CLIENT AGIN I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND KILL U.

YOU SABI FOOL? I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR AGAIN YOU BASTARD IDIOT, KEEP YOUR FILTHY CLAWS FROM MY CLIENTS OR I WELL COME AND CHOP DEM OF WITH MACHETE.

YOU FOUL CREATURE I WELL SAY I PRAY JESUS PUSNISHES YOU FOR STEALING CLIENTS.
FOOL. ABEG DONT RESPOND 2 ME OR I WELL KILL U IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Diplopmat
Remember that you have been sending your format to me i didn't say anything to you or your family now you have got my own format you are insulting me and my family i don't want to say anything you or your family better stop this.a matured guy man no dey insult guy man that's why i don't want do that. so that God go bless you as you dey throw your own format

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN KILL YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION,,,BASTARD IDIOT, U MISTAKE OF A HUMAN TO YOUR FAMILY, SUWINE.....

[email protected]
Quote:
guy why do you always insulting me, where are you living and i will come

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy is enough, try and face your work and stop insulting people on net.

Quote:
Back to sender in Jesus name and as you are axe man you must die and volture will devour your dead body.

Quote:
YOU ARE BORN TROW AWAY THAT IS WHY YOU ARE AGENT OF SATAN. MUGU LIKE YOU. SINCE YOU HAVE ACEPTED TO BE AN AGENT OF SATAN, I PRAY AGAINST YOU BY THE POWER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I COMMAND HOLYGHOST FIRST TO BURN YOU INTO ASHES SEVEN TIMES AND I COVER BODY, SPIRIT AND SOUL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. I COVER MY FAMILY, FINANCE, HEALTH, WEALTH, PROSPERITY, PEACE AND LOVE OF GOD GRACE OF GOD AND MY KINGSHIP WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! YOUR TIME IS UP! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!

Quote:
I KNOW YOU MADE IT, YOU MADE HELL FIRE DIRECT BY THE POWER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS. YOU COME TO ME WITH YOUR SATAN POWER BUT I COME AGAINST YOU WITH THE POWER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, YOU WILL HAVE A HURRIBLE, TERRIBLE, UNTIMELY, ACCIDENTALLY, UNMATURELY DEATH THIS MONTH IN JESUS NAME AMEN. WHEN YOU WILL BE GOING OR COMING BACK FROM EASTER HOLIDAYS AND I SEAL IT WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS, AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
time wey go take work , dey use am cause ur family must u reply . na ogun go kill you and your generation , i be igbo man like uand na white man i dey find , you no get money to pay so stop replying

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU TO DESERVE THIS INSULTS FROM YOU TELL ME NOW?
DONT YOU THINIK YOU ARE GOING TOO FAR NOW?
YOU ARE GUY AND I AM A GUY I DID NOT CUT YOUR JOB THIS BOX IS JUST FOR BOMBING MAILS SO WHY ARE YOU SENDING ALL THESE RUBBISH LIKE I HAVE CUT YOUR JOB.

PLEASE STOP THIS IS NOT GOOD AT ALL I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG TO YOU I BEG U.
BYE

[email protected]
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19571
Quote:
SEE AS YOU DEY SWEAR LIKE SAY U EVEN GET JOB...YOU MUST BE BASED IN INDIA...YOUR EMAIL DEY 419 SCAM LIST DIPLOMAT OF DOOM....I WISH YOU KNOW ME OR MY NAME YOU FIT SWEAR FOR ME....POINT OF CORRECTIONS JUST GO LEARN HOW TO WRITE ENGLISH VERY WELL. HAVE A BLESS EVENING...WE NOR GO GREE GIVE YOU JOB OOOO....DIPLOMAT WAY CARRY BOX FOR HEAD

Quote:
IBO MAN WAY NOR GET JOB...I JUST WISH I GET YOUR REAL NAME NOW MAKE BETTER RED CANDLE LIGHT FOR YOUR MATTER....OYA NOW...WE GO SEE WHO GO FIRST DIE YOU WAY DON USE YOUR PAPA AND MAMA DO BLOOD MONEY FINISH WHO GO COME BURIAL YOUR BODY WHEN YOU GO DIE FOR PLANE CRASH SO???????????????????OLODO OLE LIKE YOU....DIPLOMAT OF DEATH.....YOU DON DIE FINISH SELF

Quote:
NOR DEY CC OTHER EMAIL TO ME JARE COZ I GO HELP KILL THIS YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT NOW SO DIPLOMAT@GMAIL WATCH OUT

Quote:
MEN N%GGA STOP SENDING ME EMAILS LIKE SERIOUSLY...I DON'T DEAL WITH PEOPLE WHO CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH...YOU ARE ANGRY BECAUSE OF FRUSTRATION AND BROKENESS...SORRY MY DEAR GOD WILL HELP YOU OKAY

[email protected]
Quote:
U B BIG FOOL SHA.

GO SUCK UR MAMA PUSSY, ASSHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
My dear very good brother,

It is not right for you to be exchanging words on the net because of the format you received in your box, this is the first time I am replying you since I’ve been receiving your e-mails with all the courses you are laying on me, have you for one day try copying that your name and e-mail address and pasted it on the Google? This is what I just did before sending this message to you and I found out that both your name and e-mail address are related to Scam so it means that we are both doing the same thing, after that I asked myself, why are you laying all these courses? Because it means you are also laying a course upon yourself and your entire family and it’s not good so please stop it before its too late, a word is enough for a wise man, ofu ngwa okwu ezugolu onye ma ife. Thank you.

[email protected]
Quote:
You don't know who you are talking to because we will see who sometin bad will happen to before next week runs out, let's see who knows how to lay cause because I will eat you alive, I advice you better get ready because there will be unlimited tears in your bloodline and you will leave to remember who you sent a mail causing

[email protected]
Quote:
what is even your problem,
why are you acting like uneducated fool.
your ASHAWO mother regrets that she even gave birth to a nincompoop like you-Your DRUNKARD father in his grave regrets having your ASHAWO mother gave birth to a BASTARD son like you forced on him to accept IDIOT.

YOUR SISTERs and ALL your STUPID BROHERS . YoUR entire FAMILY will DIE a horrible death.(FIRE WILL BURN THEM DOWN ) I COURSE YOU TO REMAIN POOR ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE-you will die miserable IDIOT.
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE YOU BASTARDS as children IDIOT.

DONT GO AND GET A LIFE - RICH MAN DIPLOMAT

Quote:
THAT YOU MAGGOT INFESTED OTU NNE GI-

SEE HOW ANGRY YOU ARE-OWU DON TURN YOUR BRAIN UPSIDE DOWN OWU DON TURN YOU TO ANGRY MAN-SEE WETING YOU DEY WRITE-NA ONLY OWU INFESTED POVERTY RIDDEN HUMAN BEING FIT WRITE THIS KIN THING WEY YOU DEY WRITE. OTU NMA GI RERE ERE NA ESI ISI.

IDIOT-MAKE YOU NO USE YOUR TIME O SOMETHING GOOD STAY THERE DEY COURSE PEOPLE WHEN YOU ARE A COURSE ALREADY

[email protected]
Quote:
NA U, UR MAMA AND UR PAPA BLOODLINE AND GENERATION BULLET GO KILL. BECOS U OPEN UR MOUTH TO SPEAK EVIL AGAINST, GENERATIONAL CRY WILL NOT CEASE FROM YOU HOUSEHOLD. FOOLISH BASTERED LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy no de disturb this email " [email protected] "...

Abeg if you no fall for job no de disturb my email. i de find other people wey go drop....

If u de mad no de disturb my email IDIOT.

If u like no use ur head find money, the sky is enough to fly.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lots of upset mugus oooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK OFF ASSOLE

YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING FOR ME AS I AM A STRONG EGEDE FOR YOUR INFORMATION.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dumb Ass fool you can not even write pigin well,MUGU LIKE YOU
Dis fast generation na you talk about okija wey no get level
THUNDER FIRE YOUR GENERATION

[email protected]
Quote:
Big bold fool. God will take care of you shortly since you want to take over His role. This is all I can say to you. Just watch out from now on!

[email protected]
Quote:
It will be too good to fuck my mother but you will die soo to be able to fuck her because she died many years ago so prepare to soon by God grace ame

[email protected]
Quote:
abeg who be this when dey full my inbox with nonsense beef... make una commot my email from this una beef na

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT HAVE I DONE, CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS, OR POST CODE SO I CAN ABLE TO COME AND BEG YOU SIR

Regard

[email protected]
Quote:
what kind of domain is [email protected] my friend just go and learn work and stop making fool of yourself. look at the kind of email you created for your bank, so childish and inexperience.

[email protected]
Quote:
Wetin be ur client name and e-mail id , just send am to me , if not i go write all them weh no gree pay say na scam be that

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER AND UR MOTHER GO SUFFER TILL THEM DIE IN JESUS NAME.....IDIOT SAY.....AMEN.
ALL CLIENTS GO RUN AS SOON AS THEM HEAR YOUR VOICE.....IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS......MONKEY....SAY AMEN.
I'M PRAYING FOR YOU NOT BECAUSE YOU INSANE OR BECAUSE YOU WILL BE VERY SICK SOON
THE REASON I'M PRAYING FOR YOU IS FOR YOU TO TURN A LEPER
IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME I PRAY
I WILL CONTINUE PRAYING FOR YOU!!!
Quote:
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN TO ALL MY PRAYS FOR YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello ,

I have been ignoring your message for a while now and you still
continue disturbing your self,who is your client am disturbing?i don't
even understand what you are talking about and please and please i
don't know you and i don't expect you to be swearing or lay curse on
anybody you have never meet before ,act matured .

[email protected]
Quote:
HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THAN HE THAT IS IN YOU AND YOUR OGBONNI FRATERNITY. I TELL TRULY ,YOU WILL CONFESS AND DIE ON THAT YOU HAVE PLANNED AGAINST ME BECAUSE NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER , DEVIL IS ALREADY UNDER MY FEET.HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THAN HE THAT IS IN YOU AND YOUR DARK WORK.YOU WILL DWELL IN DARKNESS FOREVER AND YOU WILL NEVER FORGET YOUR ENCOUNTER WITH ME.

UNLESS YOU REPENT, YOU SHALL FOREVER DWELL AND LABOUR IN VAIN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Yeye man, huger go your mama, ur wife if you have one and your family and your entire household.
I don attach your mama pic's where mad man dey fuck her, with your wife if u have ever have one. stupid boy.

[email protected]
Quote:
All your entire family will be burial in 3 day R.I.P.

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT DO YOU KNOW WHO U ARE TALKING TO,I AM THE SON SON OF LATE IYKE ANAJEMBA PLS ALL THE OGBONI SUPER STORY NO DEY REIGN MY PAPA GET HIM OWN CULT WHCH IS MORE THAN UR STUPID OGBONI U ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG IDIOT.OSU RAKWAA OTU MAMA GI.

[email protected] / reply-to: [email protected]
Quote:
I THANK PAPA GOD THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAS DECLARE THAT U BELONG TO
OGBONI CULT, I AND MY FAMILY BELONG TO GOD OF HEAVEN, WHOM IS OWN OF
UR CULTISM, AM SENDING THE FIRE OF ELIJAH AND EARTH QUAKE OF PAUL AND
SILACE IN UR FAMILY.

MAY UR U AND UR FAMILY NOT TO SEE GOOD ON EARTH AND HEAVEN IN JESUS
NAME AMEN, AS UR AND UR FAMILY BELONG TO HELL FIRE GO THERE NOW AND
COME BACK NO MORE IN JESUS NAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
SO YOU ARE NOT AFRAID OF SOMEBODY,OK IF I DEAR SEE UR MAIL TO MY BOX AGAIN I WILL NOT TELL YOU WHAT TO DO TO YOU TILL THEN BAGER.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD HAS ALREADY BLESSED ME AND MY FAMILY. YOUR A HUNGRY BEGGAR. I DON'T NEED TO CAUSE U BECAUSE YOU ARE A LOOSER.
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER.!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE MAD, IF U ARE MAN ENOUGH SEND UR NUMBER...BIG FOOL LIKE U
Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH U GENERATION, IF U ARE MAN ENOUGH SEND UR NUMBER, U DIE BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH, BIG FOOL, U DON HAVE SENSE THAT IS WHY U TALK RUBBISH, IF U ARE SENSIBLE U WILL NOT BE TALKING,, HOW AM I SURE THAT U HAVE A MOTHER OR FAMILY....WHERE EVER U ARE U HAVE A PROBLEM THAT U WILL NOT COME OUT OF IT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER SHOULD HAVE ABORTED YOU USELESS BASTARD.
Quote:
MY BOY GROW UP OR COME AND LEARN WORK. YOU LACK SENSES, I AM SURE U ARE PREMATURE CREATURE. TRY ASK YOUR MUM YOUR REAL FATHER. IT MAY BE ME SELF COS MY EX GIRL CARRY ONE OF MY SON MOVE. ABEG ASK YOUR MAMA YOUR REAL FATHER THEN GET BACK TO ME. ANIMAL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE GREATEST *DELETED*,RETARDED IMBECILE I KNOW...WHICH CLIENT YOU TALKING ABOUT .

[email protected]
Quote:
SATAN WILL KILL EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY. I CURSED YOU FOR LIFE. ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WILL DIE ONE DAY. AND THEIR BODIES WILL NOT BE SEEN. IDIOT.

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooooo Cool

[email protected]

Quote:
Fuck ur generations

Quote:
You won't make it life fool

[email protected]

Quote:
Goat as of coco cabbanna bar in lagos

Ask of instatec computers

ask of just correct supermarket

Don't tink am as hopless, worthless nd useless as u bastard

If u need to talk call me am in California now bitch +14168005317

Alwz tink of d odds b4 u open ur lousy gutter filled mouth and talk idoit onitsha of all places y nt in a mega city like lagos bitch

Say me hi to ur mother cos she just left d room of my gate man and tell me hi to ur dead father cos in his next life he will be worthless as he was in dis life

U r a fool so I xpect a reply from u cos a smart person will heed to my advise and make corrections

Bastard son of a bithcy mother who fucks 4 just 100 naira airtym in nigeria so she cld call her hopeless son

[email protected]

Quote:
God punish your life.u are dead already bastard

[email protected]

Quote:
BIG BOY IN MALAYSIA SUFFERING! SHAME ON YOU

[email protected]

Quote:
GET A LIFE MUGU FOR LIVE A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE BUT U ARE NOT SO KEEP ON BEEN BIG FOOL U HAVE CHOSEN FOR YOUR SELF TILL DEATH THOUGH U ARE DEAD WALKING OR TALKING BUT NO LIFE IN YOU.

MARK MY WORD THIS IS MY LAST TIME TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME ON A HOMELESS AND JOBLESS IDIOT LIKE U.

YOUR BROTHER WHO SANG A SONG SAYS TIME IS MONEY AND MINE IS BIG DOPE MONKEY I DON'T WANT TO READ FROM U NEVER AGAIN OR TRAILER OR TANKER WILL FINISH U OFF ON EXPRESS IF U DON'T USE UR TIME WISELY IS A NEW YEAR GET A LIFE ANUMPAM.
FROM
OVERALL.

[email protected]

Quote:
I JUST BOT A NEW CAR YESTERDAY......WITH SUM OF $17,800 US DOLLAR THAT I RECEIVE FROM MY CLIENT IN JAPAN...WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE....THREE YEARS OLD BOY....YOU DON'T HAVE NOTHING....THAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU ARE SAYING ALL THOSE THINGS...HAHA MUMU....I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY OK......I WILL USE MY TIME TO WORK AND MAKE MORE MONEY OK.....SEND ME YOUR FULL NAME....I WILL SEND YOU $1500 DOLLAR....TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY.

TAKE CARE MUMU HAHAHAHAH

[email protected]

Quote:
U talk too much small boy

Quote:
What do u have don't be too lousy...u talk too much

Quote:
drinking champagne .. brb... mumu

Quote:
Jobless idiot

[email protected]

Quote:
SUCK YOUR MOTHER

Quote:
I AM HAPPY THE ONE NIGHT STAND I HAD YOUR MOTHER AT THE LORRY STATION HAS DEVELOPED INTO A RICH BABY CRUISING IN A MERCEDES BENZE. BUT GUESS WHAT AN EAR CAN NEVER BE BIGGER THAN THE HEARD ,

Quote:
Immitation.. My mama is your grandmama so if u fuck my mama u have committed incest and you should be thrown to hell. HIV FAMILY HAHAHAHA go ask who your real father is. i can send you my hair , if you need a DNI .. hahahahahaa

Quote:
A PROUD THIEF , CRIMINAL , AJEGUNLE GUN MAN

[email protected]

Quote:
MAKE GOD PUNISH YOU , YOU FULL .
YOUR MAMA TUTU. OTU NNE GI.

Quote:
SEE HOW STUPID YOU'RE.HOPELESS BENIN BASTARD, ASHAWOW PIKIN. YOU WENT
TO ABROAD JUST TO WORKING AS SLAVE FOR A BASTARD THAT USE YOUR GRAND
FATHERS FOR SLAVERY. ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF? YOU MOTHER
FULKER

YOU ARE THE MOST IDIOT I HAVE EVER CAME IN CONTACT ONLINE,THAT'S WHY
YOU RECEIVE MY FORMAT AND START TALKING JARGON'S. IF NOT OF ONE THING
YOU WOULD HAVE FALL WITH MY FORMAT (OTULE LIKE YOU) AND I WOULD HAVE
CHOP YOUR MONEY. YOU BORN BASTARD. BLACK IDIOT MONKEY LIKE YOU.

YOU DON GO ABROAD MAKE OYEBO DE FORK YOU FOR YOUR ASS. HOMOSEXUAL LIKE
YOU. LIKE YOUR ASS DEY LICK WATER. I BELIEVE THERE YOU ARE NOW, YOU
CARRY PAD FOR YOUR ANUS

NO BE LAND YOUR PEOPLE SALE BEFORE YOU TRAVEL EUROPE BY LAND? NO BE
ASHAWOW KEEP YOU FOR HOUSE THERE? SMALL RAT LIKE YOU. MAKE YOU DEY
THERE DEY ODE, WE ARE HEAR COLLECTING MONEY AND MAKING BIG INVESTMENT
HERE. AFTER ALL YOUR STAY THERE, YOU WILL COME BACK WITH BUSTING EAR
AND TWO EAR RING. FULL LIKE YOU.

YOU WANT SHOW SEY YOU SABI TALK ABI. FULLISH MORUN LIKE YOU.

[email protected]

Quote:
main me still be boy ooo i never even buy my own mob am just a baby on street

Quote:
calm down bro we are all one

Quote:
BITCH ARE YOU STILL ALIVE

Quote:
mad man alll this noise wey you de make maybe na one jean and one shirt you de wear you never even fit buy bycycle you de make mouth

Quote:
little bitch i thought you don go jail by now wetin still the keep you here

[email protected]

Quote:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....ur frustration will lead you to doom... At least i have taught u how real baller play. no hard feelings good luck and God bless you with all the evil u wish me

[email protected]

Quote:
i must kill u

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE A FULL AND YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING DOING THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE TIME TO REPLY MY MESSAGE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MALAYSIA. WATCH OUT THT DAY YOU WILL COME BACK TO NIGERIA IS THE DAY THAT YOU WILL DIE. FULL

[email protected]

Quote:
your mama go die i swear okay fool dick head u need money come join me for germany mugu

" - Alison Smith
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
U have nothing else to say because you are a noise maker. Big boys do not make noise ok, animal.

Quote:
SHAME ON YOU, COURSE UPON THE DAY YOU WHERE BORN, DISGRACE UPON YOUR FAMILY, IDIOT. NOISE MAKER, EMPTY VESSELS. LOOK AT HIS MOUTH, WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO, DOG.
Continue barking. Idiot.

Quote:
PIT TOILET.GO BACK AND START LEARNING FROM NURSERY SCHOOL, FIRSTLY IS HOW TO READ ABCD-Z. AND AFTER THAT YOU LEARN TWO LETTER WORDS, FROM THERE TO THREE AND FINALLY PERFECT YOUR ENGLISH AND SPELLINGS. ILLITERATE, MAY THUNDER ERSE YOUR GENERATIONS, PIT TOILET.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mgbada, meet me face to face, let me destroy you in a minute.
Stupid hungry idiot. You sucks and swallow, Cry Baby
If you are a man come and meet me face to face.

Quote:
Otu Gbawa Nne gi
Otu Nne gi gba tube and tyre
Now I knew that you are a proper foolish
First fool No bi fool, but second fool na proper foolish
All these thing you talk na nonsense and foolish talk.
Now I want to know you age. How old are you? Have you reach 40 years old??, because a fool of 40 is a fool of forever. And you must remains as a fool forever.
You don't have common sense at all. A boy of 10 years old is far better than you. You can never survive in this life, you will be a wanderer and a loafer

Quote:
Now I have the real confirmation that you are living under bridge in Oshodi with your mother.

see evidence to proof in the attachment. Your friend Emmanuel sent me all these pictures.

Don't die in silent. I want to help you out of the poor / ugly situation.

Send me your real name and address, then I will send you money to rent a house.

I de pity for you now. Why you don't tell me before that you are too poor.

Sorry, weep no more, I will help you and your mother to rent a house. And I will give you and your mother plenty money to start business.

God have butter your bread through me.

Tell your mother everything concerning me, Tell her to stop crying that I am out to help you.

I am waiting your immediate respond.

Best Regards

The Tough Guy

Quote:
ANU OFIA, IT IS GOINT TO HAPPEN VERY SOON, YOU DON'T WORRY, WAIT AND SEE

Quote:
IBU ANU OFIA. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO EXIST IN THIS WORLD.

SEE THE CONDITION YOU PUT YOUR SELF:. SLEEPING UNDER BRIDGE.

YOU PUT YOUR SELF: UNDER O.P.P [OTHER PEOPLE POCKET]

YOU PUT YOUR SELF: BORROW PETER TO PAY PAUL.

YOU PUT YOUR SELF: UNDER FOLLOW FOLLOW

I THOUGHT TO HELP YOU, BUT YOU ARE BOOSTING TOO MUCH, SO I DECIDED NOT TO HELP YOU AGAIN.

ARE YOU SATISFY WITH THE LIFE YOU ARE LIVING?????

OPEN YOUR EYES. YOU ARE DIEYING GRADUALLY

YOU ARE A LIVING A CATASTROPHY LIFE. SUFFERING AND LAUGHING.

YOU ARE A FOOL OF FORTY, BEING A FOOL OF FORVER.

ARE YOU NOT A SHAME OF YOUR SELF. YOU ARE EMPTY VERSEL

CHEI, I AM PITYING FOR YOU. POOR BOY, YOU ARE DESTROYING YOUR LIFE.

GO HOME AND TELL YOUR MOTHER THE TRUTH, SO THAT YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WILL CONTRIBUTE MONEY FOR YOU, THEN YOU WILL START ALL OVER AGAIN.

DON'T BE ASHAME, WAKE UP LIKE A MAN, SO THAT YOU WILL NOT DIE EARLY

PLEASE FOLLOW MY ADVICE, SO THAT YOU WILL NOT DIE.

Quote:
I am advicing you to go to HOSPITAL for IDIOT TEST.

Because you are reasoning behaving and thinking like IDIOT

Follow my advice and go for the test for your own sake.

Quote:
You are a smelling rat

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU IDIOT EWU NAMA MONKEY LIKE YOU

Quote:
EWU NAMA LIKE YOU BOKO HARAM MUMU

Quote:
MUMU THAT CAN NOT EVEN EAT THREE TIMES A DAY YOU ARE NOT MY CLASS SO I DONT NEED TO TALK MUCH NOT EVEN CLASS TO MY OFFICE BOY EWU LIKE U

Quote:
MUMU WAY GO SCHOOL SEE AS YOU WRITE IDIOT (IDIT)

Quote:
OFFICE BOY LIKE YOU GO TO HELL BECAUSE IF YOU SEE ME YOU CANT EVEN STAND 4 MY FRONT TO TALK YOU ARE NOT MY CLASS OWU DAY YOUR OFFICE NOW EVEN YOUR OGA WAY GIVE YOU FOOD MONEY CAN NOT EVEN TALK WHERE I DAY

[email protected]
Quote:
Who is this Tat? where are you from, i mean the bush you come from, what are you talking about, U have a low thinking............

Am better than your Generation 1 trillion times...

Go to hell............... Ram....

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck u go soon die

Quote:
very funny ODE.. U dont even know who u re talking to, u and ur peanut jobs Your english very Poor, Come make i show you levels

Quote:
all ur money is peanut, come lekki make i show u way God, See small boy sha ? so na change u dey collect self ...OMG

Quote:
you small i swear, come spend your money for dueces for friday or voodoo on sunday, u just the make mouth.

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AM BACK MY GUYS

[email protected] loves to write long letters
Quote:
NA SMALL PIKIN THEY WORRY YOU, YOU NOR GET WORK IF YOU GET WORK U NOR FOR EVER WRITE ME GOAT LIKE YOU SO......THE DAY U STOP TO WRITE ME NA THAT DAY OGUN GO KILL YOUR FAMILY, LASTLY I WONT READ YOUR MAIL AGAIN NOT TO TALK OF OPEN AM OR REPLY YOU......YOU DUNCE WEI NOR NO HIM SELF, WAITING ONE CALL YOU FOR? IF NOR BE MUMU U BE TIME WEI U TAKE THEY WRITE ME NOT REACH YOU TAKE TREAT WORK? WORK U NOR GET U SEATDOWN THEY TYPY MESSAGE FOR WHO DEY FINE CLIENT YOU NOR SEE AM SAY U DONE DIE? I BE FULL BENING BOY FROM EDO STATE U HERE ME MUMU LIKE YOU. I DEY BACK OF TIME OUT ONI STREETN OFF IHAMA RD GRA. YOU NOR WRITE SAY HOW U TAKE DEY GET BOX MAKE I SEE HOW I FIT HELP U WITH SMTP IF NA ONCE U USE AM WORK AND MAKE MONEY FOR YOURSELF U OPEN YOUR EYE WEI DIRTY DONE COVER U NOR FIT FINE MAGA WORK U SAY NA WHO DEY WORK CLIENT U DEY FINE WEI U ONE WRITE. FOOLISH FOOL LIKE YOU TELL WHO GET SEND WAITING I TELL U NOT GOAT LIKE U MAKE U HERE WAITING THE PERSON GO TELL YOU. U CARRY NUMBER PUT MAKE I CALL COS U BE SUPER MAN ABI? NA SO UNA TAKE DEY DIE LIKE CHICKEN SO, IF I ONE KILL YOU NOW VERY EASY WITH THIS NUMBER I GO KEEP AM NA TIME E GO TAKE ME I GO USE GIRL WORK U FINISH YOU. MUMU LIKE YOU NEXT TIME NOR TRY AM GIVE PERSON YOUR NUMBER OR ELSE UR DAYS ARE NUMBERED. U GET LUCK SAY NOR BE WHEN I DEY HURT IF NOT I FOR MAKE SURE SAY I FIRE YOUR YANSH. NA HERE I SEATDOWN MARRY, COMPLETET MY HOUSE U THEY THERE THEY FINE WHO U GO WRITE YOU IDIOT SMALL PIKIN COS IF SAY U DONE GROW GET SENSE U NOR GO SAY NA ME U ONE WRITE HISSSSS.

[email protected] has a "mother" thing going on

Re:GOAT CALL ME YOU NEED TO WARN YOUR MOTHER.

Quote:
TELL HER TO LEAVE ME ALONE

Quote:
e be like na you de drag my blue work of 52000 usd. if i do everything you go put your account animal.

Quote:
I know you are jobless and have not serious thing to do. if you do. you will not write me at the first place wen know whats up. sorry I am a busy man and have no time for jobless dead men like u. you can kiss my ass
Quote:
i hate relating with poor people so I will not be infected with your family poverty virus. are you not going on vacation? sorry I am busy enjoying and you are there suffering cracking your tick skull just to insult your family and your generation. kai poverty go kill you, all your generation even your unborn children. na your mama i de blame sha she for don abort you since because she no know who be your papa. bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
Big Fool Pegin English is sign of a STACK ILLITERATE, quite sad that you can't write a good English, you are a disgrace to your Parents and people around you if you have One around you. They just wasted their hard earning money on you for nothing. It will be good if you will retrace your steps back to the classroom, at least to learn how to write and speak good English with a correct spellings one can easily understand by just looking at them not the other way round. Inconsequential BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
OGU GO KILL PLUCK UR EYES CHOP, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Go ask ur papa how u take come this world! Na mad person pregnanted ur mama before she born u. Ask your papa he will tell you! Later u start sleeping with ur mama, u aborminable pikin de talk? Why did u fulk ur mama for de first place dis bastard??????? ur no go get better pikin in ur life time! If you continue, I will sho u say no be everybody u go de talk to any how! I will call east and and will get u through Igbudu Air!!!!

Quote:
Go ask ur papa first before writing to me. Why did u fulk ur mama? dat is my question?
look na ogogoro pikin u go born all the days of your life! becareful before i go invoke madness on u! u think say i no fit dum?

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDA WITH FIRE ..................

[email protected]
Quote:
My guy waiting be ur prob? na work I they everybody with he own. Why u they do like small pikin? u nor no how street life be? waiting you they cos for like small pikin? big up guy your message nor make sense you and me know say na general message we dey send so waiting the make u dey cos now? any sense? me na guy man I dey get diff message from other pple na the game we dey na one guy we they fine not millions wei we blast. If u nor get work talk I go hook u up not this wei u dey do like kids.

[email protected]
Quote:
Have u ever seen death u moi moi toy boy olebroku tozoo idiou
no, I haven't. still waiting

[email protected]
Quote:
My guy u be the highest fool when i don ever see for my life,a my my body you want take learn your real money magic make God punish you entire generation,i go put your Id for mailer Daemon make this your gmail account die ,your mate da trow better format na money magic you still da trow for this new generation fool

[email protected] goes back to basics with
Quote:

FUCK YOUR MOTHER

Very Happy

Edit: Terrazi! holy crap! Paramount_chamber is the BEST insult lad ever! He sent me a picture of a skeleton to scare me once. Look after him my oga!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic