SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Desperate Dan Illuminati Man - still in progress PART I

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is still only in rough state but hopefully will still be entertaining.

I had an gem of a piece of luck here. This lad got so wound up and confused, he sent information to another of my characters, thinking he was sending it to Leslie. The other character, Seemour, received Dan's starter at about the same time as Leslie and persuaded Dan to recruit some of his friends. Consequently, the gay boys (friends of Seemour, who has bad English and is very sensitive about his tiny willy) all got sent invitations from Dan. I've kept Leslie/Dan/Express Couriers as Part I and will publish the gay lads' story as Part II, but there are two essential things to keep in mind.

The first is that there is no connection whatsoever between Leslie and Seemour. They 'know' nothing about each other - total strangers;

The second is that poor old Dan was getting hit by the gay boys and Seemour whilst still trying to keep Leslie on the hook. You will see that most of the really rough action (for Dan, that is) is concentrated into just a few hours.
Everything in purple is me :

to: Leslie
date: 28 February 2014 01:24

CONGRATULATION
Dear friend your email was selected among the ten lucky people giving the
opportunity of becoming rich and popular by joining the great Illuminati

[..... blah blah blah blah blah]

to: Dan
date: 28 February 2014 07:46

This huge honore. Yes pleeze

date: 28 February 2014 16:07

We welcome you as one of the 10 selected members of the Illuminati....

[..... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH]

Best Regards,
Wisson Dan

date: 28 February 2014 17:03

Mr Wilson Dan You are welcome and I thank you. Please be rest assure I will now read all your message with bonding carefullness. Please tell me, when I make ritual sacrifice do I kill a human beein or will something smaller do?

date: 28 February 2014 18:48

no human sacrifice is needed all you need to do is fill the form that i sent to you in the very second message that was sent to you below you will find a form that need to be filled fill it up and get back to us asap

date: 28 February 2014 22:03

I kill somthin smaller, then? Maybe dog or cat

date: 28 February 2014 22:13

We welcome you .....

[..... What, again?]

Best Regards,
Wilson Dan

date: 2 March 2014 18:43

I think maybe I cannot join. This because I no know dates of births. My Mum not my proper Mum. She find me in hallyway and keep me. She no know Dates of birdays for me. Police no know dates of birdays for me Preste no know Dates of bidays for me. All bicors I be findin when very very tiny. Please, maybe I no good for Illominarty. So sad i has no dates of birdays

date: 2 March 2014 18:51

Dear Leslie
Listen since you dont know your date of birth then send us a photo of you and where you live this will also help ok

date: 2 March 2014 19:03

If I send you photo then it no longer secret who am I. I live London My name Leslie. OK?

date: 2 March 2014 19:13

Dear Leslie
Listen we are the ones who you are sending the photo to ok and it going to be a secret between the both of us

to: Dan>
date: 2 March 2014 20:12

I not too sure of this photo thing What maybe I famous and press people see? Maybe not trust other illuminarty. Maybe they give to bad magazine and make trubble. This very, very dodgy. OKOK I find maybe back of head picture. You happy?

date: 2 March 2014 20:29

Dear,Leslie Beavenue
ok since you cannot provide us with your photo that means we will only get to know you more better when you come for the finial initiation ceremony in long beach carlifornia kindly make contact with her for your items ok.
congratulation your email address has just been screened by our board of directors and your email has been approved so in any moment from now you will be one of us. well you are to make contact with a woman called Mrs Laurie Campbell she works as a express courier service tell her that mr wesson dan send you to her concerning your initiation matirials ok below are the details to get in tourch with her.

Dear new member,

Congratulations the first phase of initiation process has been
completed , the first meeting for new members to be fully initiated
and acknowledge by the high and top members of the GREAT ILLUMINATI
will be held next seven(7) days in long beach California. that also the day you will be meeting the other nine that where also selected.
contact Mrs Laurie Campbell at
Email:
for your membership items/ materials including your rialacha(rule
and regulations), these items is a must for ILLUMINATI new members. we
expect to see you at the initiation ceremony in the next seven (7)
days. Once again congratulations and remember you are to tell no one
about this.
kind regards
GREAT ILLUMINATI

date: 2 March 2014 20:50

OK thanks you. I try to get in 7 days like you say. What about uniform and tickets for plane to Long Bitch. They in package too?

date: 2 March 2014 20:53

Dear Leslie
Once you have collected your items from the express courier service kindly get back to me asap so we can arrange some one who will come to your country. and bring you here to long beach carlifornia for the final initiation ok.

date: 2 March 2014 21:50

That much things to do in 7 days. Person who come. He has tickets? We stay in hotel? Where I meet this people? How long away? Who feed my Big Boy Bob when I at Long Bitch? Need to know for planning. Thank you

date: 2 March 2014 22:08

Listen we are the ones who will take care of everything including your ticket and feeding fee. once you collect your items kindly get back to me asap so we can arrange a agent who will be coming to meet up with you in your country ok .

Dear new member,
Email:
for your membership items/ materials including your rialacha(rule
and regulations), these items is a must for ILLUMINATI new members. we
expect to see you at the initiation ceremony in the next seven (7)
days. Once again congratulations and remember you are to tell no one
about this.
kind regards
GREAT ILLUMINATI

date: 3 March 2014 00:08

So Big Boy come too
?

date: 3 March 2014 00:30

they are all going to be present on that very day my friend.

date: 3 March 2014 09:25

OKOK This great but must needs to know to what many days Me and Big Boy be in Long Bitch and hotel must be OK for pets. This very important for me and Big Boy. Quick plz so I then get in tourch with express woman for matirials

date: 3 March 2014 09:39

Dear Leslie

Listen hotels rooms will be book for you and your big boy ok. and please once your items get to you try and get back to me asap so we can fix a confortable room for you and your big boy coming, there are so meany things that you are going to learn about us, you will also have to meet great and top music stars cause they are all going to be present on that day to welcome the new ten members that where selected ok.

date: 3 March 2014 12:29

This really good. Plz fir how many days we there?

date: 3 March 2014 16:18

Dear Leslie

Listen you are to be in long beach carlifornia on sunday or monday next week because the event will be talking place on wednesday thursday and saturday the upper week so all members selected are advice to try and be in long beach carlifornia on sunday or monday so you can be showed your rooms and also have the chance to know about the funder of this great network illuminati. and you will also get to ask as so meany questions you want to ask they will all be answered. by our high and top chif boards of directors so what you are advice to do now is when you make contact with the express courier service and your items have been sent to you kindly get back to us asap. so i can tell you how and when to make use of them.before coming to carlifornia.

date: 3 March 2014 17:32

OKOK that fine and Big Boy he stay with me in hotel, in same room yes?

date: 3 March 2014 18:06

Have you made contact with the express courier service??????

Yes.Same Room and your Big Boy

date: 3 March 2014 18:33

OK I must tell you of food needs for Big Boy. He wants two sheep each night. I will send to express tomorrow AM

date: 3 March 2014 18:41

OKOK

to: EXPRESS COURIER
date: 6 March 2014 11:32

Hallo courier express. My name Leslie b Avenue. I am Great Illuminati. Mr Dan Wesson say you send me stuff for Long Bitch. PLZ you send now yes?

to: EXPRESS COURIER
date: 6 March 2014 11:35

Hallo again PLz bring big box for Big boy

date: 6 March 2014 11:40

Hallo Mr Dan, I send message to express cour lady and ask too for box for Big Boy. It have size 100cm/100cm/25metre with little strow in bottom and holes for breathing, yes?

date: 6 March 2014 12:36

ATTENTION:These secret materials have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until its been delivered to you. Please select from the delivery Options below, for safe delivery of your package:
DHL (1 DAY DELIVERY)
Mailing: $500
Insurance: $400.00
Handling charges: $100.00
Vat: $50.00
TOTAL: $1050 USD
FEDEX (3 DAYS DELIVERY)
Mailing: $300.00
Insurance: $250.00
handling charges: $100.00
TOTAL: $700 USD
UPS (7 DAYS DELIVERY)

Mailing: $150.00
Insurance: $100.00
Handling charges: $100.00
TOTAL: $400 USD
Note: You are to choose the delivery option you can afford to pay for the delivery of your package and get back to us so that you can be instructed on how to make the payment.

Confirm Delivery address in This Form Below:
Contact Name
Address
Country

to: EXPRESS COURIER <>
date: 6 March 2014 18:08

OK I choose UPS See Mr Dan for payment he say he take care of everything

date: 6 March 2014 19:28

are you in any way trying to play games with us do you think you can make fool of us or what. i just called mr wesson right now and he told me the both of you did not discuss any thing such as that so what are you now talking about...

date: 6 March 2014 19:41

What you talkin about? I has mail from Mr Dan on 2 March - he say this

Dear Leslie
Listen we are the ones who will take care of everything including your ticket and feeding fee. once you collect your items kindly get back to me asap so we can arrange a agent who will be coming to meet up with you in your country ok .

That say he TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING You play games - not me. You call him really, now. NOT pretend. and DO NOT forget box for Big Boy.

date: 6 March 2014 19:45

Hall Dear Mr Dan, Courier people they try to trick me. They say you not pay for secret box. I tell them you say on March 2 you take care of everything. What they doin? they trick me to pay? This not good

date: 6 March 2014 19:50

Dear Leslie
Listen i was the one who bought all the secret items the express courier was right i did not pay for the delivery of your parcel ok each and every illuminati memebers are responsible to pay for his or her parcel package delivery.

date: 6 March 2014 19:53

OK then why you say you take care of everything? Maybe you can bring secret box to long bitch and I collect there? That save time, yes?

date: 6 March 2014 20:17

Hello Mr Dan,
?? [?? He's Mr Dan, not me!!]
go and pay for your express courier service items

date: 6 March 2014 20:38

is like you are playing games with me if i receive one more mail from you. then i will show you what the Illuminati are made off good bey.

date: 6 March 2014 21:14

HEY you carm down yourselfs and not be big fool! I pay your money - if you give apologise to me! Stupid! I your customer, FOOL! I just follow what Mr Dan say. You please tell me how I pay UPS and shut up your big mouth! Now you tell me how I pay like you sa
y

date: 6 March 2014 21:24

OK I pay tomorrow. but I not happy I get insult from courier - not good.

date: 6 March 2014 21:25

Sir kindly pay for the delivery option which you have choosen. look for any close western union close to you and make the payment. as soon as we receive your payment we will start up with the preparation of your parcel to you.

Receiver Name:TOM LUCAS
Address: Dakar Senegal.
After payment you are to send the follow details below:
Sender Name:
Sender address:
MTCN Number:
Amount Sent:
Text Question and Answer if required

date: 6 March 2014 21:29

You tell me you sorry before I find wu. I not like you threat me. You say you sorry or I show you what I made of.

date: 6 March 2014 21:38

Listen is like you don't know who you are talking to right well just to avoid any problem from Mr Wesson Dan i don't have much to say to you but we are going to see each other in the day of the ceremony. and am sorry if that will make you happy.

rom: Leslie
date: 6 March 2014 22:07

No apologise no money FOOL! You want no problem with Mr Dan? I give you problem with Mr Dan. Who is Tom Lucas Where he from? FOOL.

date: 6 March 2014 22:12

OK Mr Dan. Courier people say I pay Tom Lucas. Who Tom Lucas? Why these people act stupid like this? They say sorry I pay money. They not say sorry then I stuff secret box up they ar***
*le!

date: 6 March 2014 23:55

you are making a very big mistake now my friend.

date: 7 March 2014 00:11

No you are. No apologises no money. Stop been looking big. You small no-account curryer. OKOK I send lluminati money to Dan Wesson so he then pay you. I not pay you. You rubbish.

date: 7 March 2014 00:18

OK Mr Dan courier people stupid I not pay them. I send money to you so you pay to them right money. They not serius they scambags steal illumoonati money from you. Plz you tell me where to for the money But NOT to express courier people. They not good illmooniarty

date: 7 March 2014 01:01

No apologises no pay! Up to you big scary illuminarty what you do?

date: 7 March 2014 05:46

ok am very sorry ok i really am because you where chosen i was suppose to be the one teaching you on how you are to make use of of of the items not quelling with you am very sorry Mr Wesson Dan just called me now and he told me to apologize to you so please forgive me.

date: 7 March 2014 05:48

ok am very sorry ok i really am because you where chosen i was suppose to be the one teaching you on how you are to make use of of of the items not quelling with you am very sorry Mr Wesson Dan just called me now and he told me to apologize to you so please forgive me.
please do get back to me if you have forgiven me please i don't want to lose my job i have kids at home i beg you please tell Wesson Dan not to send me out i beg you.

date: 7 March 2014 09:20

Dear Leslie

I saw your mail if i may ask what is the problem between you and the express courier?? am very sorry if they insulted you ok am going to call them right now and tell them to appligise to you ok. well since you have said you want to pay with my information then you are advice to kindly pay withe the information below ok.

Receiver Name:WESSON DAN
Sender Name:
Sender address:
MTCN Number:
Amount Sent:
as soon as you make the payment forward me the details so i can send it to them today ok. attached to this mail is my illuminati natianal identity ID card you are advice to download and take a look for your self ok.

date: 7 March 2014 09:26

am very sorry if they insulted you i really am ok. i will make who so ever insulted you to lose is or her job i promise this will stand as an example to them never to insult or try to mess with any of the illuminati chosen canditate i promise you this. i will never rest untill that person losses her job ok am very very sorry once again well as soon as you send the money today just let me know and rememeber you are to send the money through western union because that is the save and fastest way i can receive the money today and also send it to them. all i await is your response my friend and am very sorry for the insult once again ok.
Best Regard
Wesson Dan

date: 7 March 2014 11:02

OKOK For now I forget what small-time scumbag piece of halligater sheet you are. Now I ask you polite what you have for Big Boy, please. He need big box. I send to Mr Dan he say OK. Please Thanks you

date: 7 March 2014 11:19

ok we are going to send it asap with the parcel please sir dont tell mr wesson dan he is very angry with me. he called my boos and they want to ask me out from the office please i beg you.

date: 7 March 2014 11:36

Not sure yet. Now all is late for Long Bitch. It up to you and boos now. Where is Big Boy box now? you have it?

date: 7 March 2014 11:51

Dear Leslie
Sir all we are waiting for is the money that is to be send by you so we can have all items sent to you. mr wesson dan just emailed me some few minute ago that you said you are going to be paying with is name and not ours so as soon as mr dan send as the payment details that you have send to him we promise you are going to have all parcel today or as early as ten ocoluck in the morning tomorrwo thanks. have you sent mr wesson dan the money. if you have then just email him now and tell him to send us the money so you can have your parcel sir.

date: 7 March 2014 12:08

OKOK Give me picture of box for Big Boy so I know it OK

date: 7 March 2014 12:33

Dear Leslie

Attached to this mail is the type of box that we have arrange for big boy please do get back to us if it ok by you and if it going to be ok for big boy thanks.

[This was a very cool item - fit for a kitten. They don't know it yet but Big Boy is a 30 foot long boa constrictor]

date: 7 March 2014 12:46

That no good That for pussy You play games with me again?

OKOK This like Big Boy when he small [link to picture of boa constrictor, saying This one not Big Boy but Big boy about same]. Mr Dan has got how much for box to be. Check with him I tell him bifor. I go now for bus bye bye.

date: 7 March 2014 15:37

Hallo Mr Dan. I back frum shops now. I feel not so hangery now. Plz not so hard on courier man. Maybe he just not good in that job maybe he better sweepin or cleanin in the privy. He not any good for with pet. He think Big Boy a poosy scat! I look all over for WU but not find. I try again tomurrow. Now it get too late maybe for Long Bitch I not sure. All this problem with courier man Why he do that? No need! Sorry for trouble but it not relly my fault.

date: 7 March 2014 15:44

OK I back frum shops now. Where good box for Big Boy? You fallin down again?

date: 7 March 2014 18:59

listen if you dont want to pay then please just forget about it ok cause am sick of all this so just leave me alone
(I absolutely love this!)

date: 7 March 2014 19:27

Dear Leslie

please dont email me again untill we get your money by mr wesson dan i have been advice not to send you any more mails

date: 7 March 2014 20:52

Hey! You back in your old tricks again? What you talkin bout? You has dutys to Mr Dan you now lets him down again? Please you tell me if good box found for Big Boy or I tell Mr Dan you still in tricks. All this time you still not unnerstan. YOU GET YOUR MONEY TUMURROW IF YOU DO YOUR JOB. Now, you do your job fool Or mebbee you lose it.

date: 8 March 2014 03:42

Dear Leslie

Please for us to be able to look for a perfect box for big boy just show a picture of big boy. this will help us to know the type of box we will get for him ok.

date: 8 March 2014 09:56

OKOK Now listin IDJIOT! What you do play games? PIG-SHIT IDJIOT!

You too PIG-SHIT lazy? or you think this funny?

You send me little picture of stoopid pussy bag and say this for BigBoy.

I NOT HAVE PICTURE OF BIGBOY! I send you this YISTERDAY! [link to picture of boa constrictor]. You too lazy goodfornuddin pissball to CLICK ON BLUE LINE AND SEE?

Maybe you filfee scumbag who steal munnies from Mr Dan> Maybe you dirty scamming pig-shit basterd who think he better than hillominarty who think he better than me?

You now makin big mistake my friend

date: 8 March 2014 10:04

OKOK Mr Dan I wrong you right. Express Tom, he wurtless. Me an you Dan, we work very hard for this he not even find string to open picture I send yesterday. I not hangery with you or hilloomiarty but I had enough of pig-shit idjiot basterd Tom Express guy. It now too late. I not go Long Bitch. I not get box of tricks I not get box for Big Boy I just go to nuther hilloominarty. thanks you bybye

date: 8 March 2014 12:33

it not late my friend ok

date: 8 March 2014 12:47

There is still time for you and big boy to come in for the ceremony ok. so if you are still very interested i will like you to get back to me now as fast as you can once you get this mail i already book a room for u ok

date: 8 March 2014 13:00

How I get to Long Bitch now, Dan? It Siturday I no get money now til Munday You say we go Long Bitch Sunday or Munday. Where tickets? Where box for Big Boy? Where sheepe for Big Boy food? No time, Dan that scumbag pig-sheet Tom he make big mess. Maybe i join nuther Illuminarty club where not so much hassil. This all very sad you good man Dan, but pig-sheet Tom I think he crook.

date: 8 March 2014 13:19

Listen there is still time for you and big boy to come to long beach ok. i just spoke with the great lord last night and he told me that he is going to postponed the date of the event untill all the ten new selected memebers get all of their items then he will put a final date for all to be in long beach California ok so you still have plenty of time left to come to long beach you and big boy. also please tell me the typeof food big boy like to eat and the type of cage you want me to tell tom lucas to get for big boy so i can tell him asap and please do get back t me once you get thos mail ok. i await your prompt response now my friend.

date: 8 March 2014 13:40

OK Dan, I be honest with you. I think you not up to this. I think you make big mess. I has tellin you all this bifor. Even send pictures and sizes for Big Boy box. Good if I not great lord. I give you toomuch more simple job than this if so. You nice guy, Dan, but you not up to job. Tell great lord this and re-sine from job so you not get sacked up

date: 8 March 2014 14:05

ok but please resend them to me so i can forward them to the express courier so they can all be bought ok please i know you are very angry with me but am still begging you as a friend to please forgive and forget let get this whole job done so we all can be in long beach as one big happy Illuminati family ok i know i messed up big time but am very sorry ok i have so meany things in my head right now and that the reason why i could not remember ok please my friend am very sorry.

date: 8 March 2014 14:40

Dan, what for you apologise to me. Apologise to great lord. maybe he not sacking you up. Listen I give you good advice. You say goodbye to Tom scambag crook.

date: 8 March 2014 17:34

Dan, I been thinkin. You very upset, I know I feel it. Listen you has problems maybe with wife? Or maybe from great lord? Maybe only trouble with customer peoples? Please Dan you trusting me and tell of troubles to me. I your friend and maybe I help you with this. I very good with this. This why I say yes-please to join illuminati. I very sperience person. I maybe eeze yor budden

date: 8 March 2014 17:39

pay with my information then you are advice to kindly pay withe the information below ok.

Receiver Name:WESSON DAN
Sender Name:
Sender address:
MTCN Number:
Amount Sent:

as soon as you make the payment forward me the details so i can send it to them today ok. attached to this mail is my illuminati natianal identity ID card you are advice to download and take a look for your self ok.

[This included a file attachment (which I haven't opened at time of posting - probably never will ) and yet another copy of his joke ID card]

date: 8 March 2014 17:59

Woohoo Dan, not so fast. That useless right now. I told you I no so sure yet. Maybe I go another illuminati place. I help you first with troubles. You still upsettings for something and not thinkin. You go like this and you get trubbles again. I not notiss this fooliness I just see big black words showtin. You must not do this yet. Trust me carm yoselfs. I know. Tell me furst what upsettings you has and mebbee I helps you get clean head

Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fine reading. Well done!

I have to add that the entire Illuminatti scam just baffels me. It is so off the wall, I can't help but imagine it was sarted as some kind of lad- de-education script that somehow worked for some lad to some degree and contimues to limp along.

Anyone know of any actual victims of the illiminatti scam?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
tommyL
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

haha hey i had the same dumb a$$ send me a email pretty much said the same thing in the beginning haha, well I'm not nearly as creative as you but i ultimately ended up calling him out i sent a scan of that candidate's application back to him with rune symbols written on it told him i wrote it in blood as a curse told him the blood made it more powerful and that he would now be punished for all the people he scammed x's 3 haha he wrote back " This is for own good, don't try to play with me i may be very dangerous you don't know what you are playing
with. I hope you are not trying to joke with me? if not i promised you will regret everything you said and note that
your life will be a stake " haha stake reading his reply just made me hungry haha well i tried to attach a copy of the scan i sent him don't know if it will work i don't see it in this text box but anyways it was some funny sh*^t. oh and did you notice that he had spelled application wrong on that candidates application the one in red that's ultimately what gave him away for me when i saw that i knew he was an idiot haha.
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^He's turned up again -this time pleading for help from one of my original characters. It seems he's now on the run from The illuminati, having stolen 20m Dollars from them. He wants to use my character's bank account to launder his ill-gotten gains.

Tommy, I notice you're a newbie. Well I am as well, really but I'm sure you'll soon be contacted by one of the mods and his first advice to you will be to read and learn about what goes on here and he'll especially recommend that you make sure you bait safe - that is that you give none of these scumbags the slightest hint about who you really are and where you are.

They are a great bunch of guys here who will bend over backwards to help us greenhorns and ease us into this nice and safely. Then your fun really begins!

Good luck, my friend.
tommyL
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

im a bit old school grew up a ward of the court from 3 till 14 forced to fight every day grown adults and other kids didnt matter to those people also ex military im not much for sitting behind a computer ive gone up against guns knives you name it, one thing every loud mouth had in common is once they looked in my eyes they all ran they could see the true nature of me and it scares most only one ever had the sack to stand his ground and that person ended up becoming my legal guardian haha i truly think he is as crazy as me if not crazier but yeah i'm also not dumb i respect your advice and look forward to speaking with this person really i searched the email senders name and found the post and was inspired to reply but really don't know how much time i will be spending on this site but am also open minded and who know it just might take a crazy sob like me to get the job done haha well thank you and pleasure to well sort of meet you haha thank
tommyL
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

we all agree this dan wesson character is an idiot right? well in our little back and forth tango he had sent me a copy of a so called illuminati security badge when i google searched the name "dan wesson" i found no one matching the photo on the badge but i ask you this do you think he is stupid enough to use his real picture or that of an associate? if you like that the copy he emailed was so small i couldn't read what the details said so i saved it to my computer so i could blow it up in another program. for sex it said trans gender, for eye colour it said cannons, for birth place it said chuck "e" cheeses, for special skills said some B.S. about military training and martial arts and some other stuff that got pixelated out so i couldn't read. it just thought you'd get a kick out of that
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^This is probably best discussed elsewhere on the forum. I suggest you pm a moderator for guidance on this.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic