SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Harold and Katrina

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

I'm posting this exchange that took place on Facebook in the "non-friends" message area. I rode it out as long as I could, and am very pleased with this first bait.

I offer this in honor of Ginger, who helped me tremendously behind the scenes! Also, Harry's photos are posted on scamwarners with his intro text.

(Harry is in quotes, Katrina's replies in bold...)

And now... without further ado...

Quote:
hello how are you doing?is nice viewing your profile here on facebook,and please if you don't mind i would love to know you more as i care to be your friend here on facebook.cheers and have a splendid day ahead...

January 29th, 10:50pm
hello and how are you doing my friend? i like the viewing your profile too. we care to be friends and i have visited your lovely UK too. where are you living there?

Quote:
February 3rd, 7:50am
Dear
I would like to thank you for your time and warm reply and nice to meet you here on Facebook. Actually am living in Glasgow, I decided to have one to make international friends as well. You are beautiful and I will like to know you more if you don't mind and then tell you more about myself. have a nice day and hope to hear from you again.

February 3rd, 1:45pm
oh where be Glasgog? is this Canada? You are handsome!

Obviously Katrina is a bit fuzzy on her geography...[/quote]
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
February 4th, 8:32am

Thank you so much for the compliment..my dear Glasgow is in Scotland here in united kingdom ..hope you don't mind if you can tell me little about you..take care and have a nice day..

February 4th, 9:51pm
I am boring!! Living in ***** but missing family alot. I was in UK as a student my family sent me on a study semester but I lived by London didn't know about Glasgog. I think Scotland was far away from there. I saw pigeons every day in Trafalgar Square by my school and that was lovely. But that was 10 year ago. Sorry I am on facebook only a day or two every week because work has been keeping me busy lately so I do'nt look here to often. Your wife is a lucky lady!

Dummy hasn't noticed all of his photos indicate a wedding ring....

Quote:
February 5th, 7:58am

Hello Katrina,how are you doing today?hope you are in good health over there...glad to hear that you have been in London before ,yes Scotland was not too far from London,how long do you stay in London..hope you love it, I will like to know you more if you don't mind and then tell you more about myself. have a nice day and hope to hear from you again.

He does seem to reply to my questions/statements, however.

February 6th, 11:25am
Hello Harry! I study in London for one term, i guess it was about 3 months. took liberal arts classes art history and a class on city planning because they wanted us to learn about the old roman roads around london. I was lucky my parents could afford to send me their. It was fun and the weather felt like Oregon. I spent time in New York and San Jose at my dad's offices so London felt like a mixture of the two big cities only older. I guess so if romans built part of it LOL. ok have to run.

Ah yes... wealthy parents.

Quote:
February 7th, 6:27am

Hello Katrina how is your day?hope everyone in your family is fine?nice to hear that from you..hope you will like to come back to London again..that's good for having such a nice and lovely parent to send you to study here in London for a term ..glad you spend time with your Dad in his office,right now are you in new York? what are you doing now..are you married..infarct i will be glad to hear little about you if you don't mind then i will tell you all you need to knows about me ..take care and have a nice day

What kind of infarct? myocardial??

February 7th, 9:55pm
Hi Harry I live in Oregon now. I haven't been back to new york in a couple of years. My dad lives in new york and my mom is remarried in California so I visit sometimes. LOL i forgot my FB said I was married, my friend and I wrote we were married to chocolate! I am not married, still waiting to find the right guy LOL. We have snow here, how is your winter? OK have to run!

Oooops, darn those relationship status reports! Forgot my fake account says I'm married. Well, I do so love chocolate...

Quote:
February 8th, 7:30am

My dear, it was indeed a great pleasure reading your warm message, in regard of your introduction I realize that you got a great personality, I cherish your courage to open up to me, Meeting you was pure destiny, you and I were meant to be. All I wish is to hold you we'll meet not under the sun but beneath the moon. We’ll watch the stars till they fade away, but we won't fade together we'll always stay. This is the day I'm waiting for, from that day I'll love you more and more. I can't wait to watch the sun set with you, every sunset from that day till the rest of our lives are through. If I may recall this the beginning of the year and it seems to me a blessed year because it gave us the opportunity to know each other.

My dear, I appreciate your warm reply and it really shows that am not making the wrong choice, believe me I dream of this relationship before it's coming and I promise you that the days of your sorrow are gone and I bring you the joy of true happiness and love and nothing will ever change me from being the honest and responsible man you desire me to be. I keep my word and I swear never to break my promises. My dear, I have just realized that for our relationship to grow we need good understanding and we must always agree to each other. So I want to urge you to ask and relate with me every of your worries and problems so that we can always find solution for it, and I will do the same whenever I need your loving advise, I promise to be closer to you if only you can be sincere to me. Please I want you to tell me more about yourself if you don’t mind. My dear, I really appreciate your warm message, I promise to keep your heart safe in my hands and I will try my best to make you comfortable for loving me if you grant me the chance. Any way I have to stop here because I have allot of office responsibility to tackle now, I love you and I will always do.

Regard,

Oh Harry, your command of English just improved to the point of giving me a myocardial infarction!
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

February 8th, 9:54am

Wow, it is like you are speaking into my soul. I knew there was a connetion from the first time you sent me a message. Harry, I was in love before but after 4 years of the relationship I found out he was cheating on me with my friend's wife. My heart never healed and I'm slow to trust again. I guess I thought I was protecting myself by closing my heart to men but I am missing out on the joy of love.

There's so much I need to unburden, but I feel uncomfortable opening up to you on facebook since my ex boyfriend has gotten access to my account before and I would hate for any of my secrets to be leaked to them by accident. I hope you can consider my caution.

the other thing is my family is deeply republican and I am a democrat but I have not been able to tell them because I know they would be so angry. Daddy works with some pretty high ranking Republican politicians and they would disown him if they thought his family was not completely on board with the Tea Party. politics are different in the UK, what are your beliefs?

Again, apologies if anyone is politically sensitive out there - I needed to pass on a good juicy secret in case Harry decided to contact my "friends" on FB and tell them something about my past. We all know how conservative Oregonians can be, so that would be a doozy. Right? Hello?

February 9th, 6:21pm
I miss you! Where are you?

Quote:
February 10th, 12:15pm

My dear,

Hope you doing great today? I guess you are in good health condition? My love it gladden my heart to receive your warm reply and your message to me has shown me that am not making the wrong choice, wards cannot explain how much I long to have a sincere and honest woman for partner but I bless the day I met you and the memory of coming across your profile will never depart from my soul. Don’t be surprise about the emotion of love I feel for you because love is a natural thing and it can come in any form. Until now I still imagine how I got attracted to you after viewing your profile, for me it’s a thing of destiny and I can’t stop the feelings, although the feelings brings joy to my heart and I must listen to the voice of my heart and I will never go back from it even though I get pressure from you telling me to slow down. I know I shouldn’t say to you at the first place but certain things demand to be let out when the heart bits very fast, I guess you have never experience first encounter with a person I got a heart bit which gives you sign that you deserve to be the arms of that person, have you? Believe me you have to think again only then you will understand that love comes in a different form.

My love what I need from you is a long lasting relationship from a sincere heart; I want us to forget the past and behold the future because the future has allot to offer. I surely believe that both of us can make a good lasting relationship and family too, but it all depends on YOU and I...honey love is not by saying it but by practicing it...to love is to be sincere, honest, truthful, faithful and caring too. Well for me I promise to stand by your side no matter the circumstances that fall on us. My love am a straight forward man and I keep my promises. believe me I have watch other people relationship and families crumble and I will never want that to happen to us and that why am so conscious of having a sincere woman...Mean while I have decided to give you my heart and love and I want you to keep them safe until I meet you in your country were I will finally hug and prove my love for you.

I know how you feel when I told you about my interest to love you, but today I want you to throw away your worries, I choose you because my heart tells me you will be the right woman for me and I believe you will take care of me very well. I got the feeling of loving you immediately I came across your profile, until now I don’t know what happen because I still keep thinking of how to meet you.

My love I want you to always take care of yourself for me which is my most concern and soon as I take my vacation I will definitely inform you so that you can start making arrangement for my arrival OK. Take care I love you

Regard,
Harry

Whaaaa? Harry is now more British than evah!
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

February 10th, 8:44pm

my dear so wonderful to hear from you I was afraid you had disappeared! My love for you grows stronger every day and I think about you ofent but nevertheless a gift in a very broken way, the gift of human life, and accept what God has given to us, as towards those who hold the sincerely held belief that love is a sacred institution between a man & a woman - I struggled with it myself for a long time, but I came to realize life is that gift from God. I think that even when love begins in that horrible situation of mistrust it can grow again. My dear I hope you like dogs. I love little dogs who speak their hearts and so I made you this image for the day we celebrate our love

I hope i did this right I am not familiar with sending pictures in this way. you are so much better than me at it

Just for fun, I sent about 8 copies of this photo with some V-day text about finding true love:

Quote:
February 11th, 12:43pm

My love,
Am glad to read your warmest reply today and i hope you are having a great working day over there? it’s always a good thing for me each timeI open my PC to check your e-mail, nothing ever makes me excited this days like reading your letters, I always take my time to read it so I can understand it clearly.

My love I know how you feel about long distance relationship, always very difficult to stay far from each other but sometimes I think it’s one of the sacrifice we have to undergo to be with the person god has destined for us, although we are far from each other but you always stay close in my heart, memory of meeting you will never depart from my soul, I have never long for something before like the way I long to be with you.

My love I want us to consider our self as been lucky to meet each other, even though we have not met before, my assurance to you is that I will never change my mind towards loving you, I know you might feel that I may not like you again when I see you in real life, or maybe your thinking that I will be disappointed by your look or beauty when we meet each other right? Well if that is what you feel, I want you to take them out from your heart because my thinking is far from that, I have deeper reasoning, I have the gift of wisdom from god and that is why I can leave with any woman from any part of this world, I always believe that marriage has nothing to do with the outside beauty, you know why? The reason I said this is because beauty will fade away someday but the inner beauty which is the heart will always remain unchangeable and can never fade.

My love I want you to know that many marriage have fade away because people tends to go for beauty or hansom, I decided to go far from Europe to search for my partner because I have heard allot of good testimony concerning women like you, but I don't capitalize on that fact alone but I capitalize on the fact that I need to find a woman were I can get true love, sometimes women around here already knows my status and might love me because of my money, so I want to choose a woman who will love me unconditionally, I mean someone who will come in my life as new.

My love am so sorry for my long message, I still have allot on my mind now because am feeling so emotional now, but I have to stop here, hope to get your reply soon, I love you and I will always do.

Regard.
Harry Wilfred
Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On (Titanic Soundtrack).mp3

Not gonna open anything this bozo sends me... but I have a background in art & I sketched a very wonky and disturbing picture of the photo he sent me and sent that along to him as a "gift". It took me all of about 3 minutes. I wrote some made-up words on it just to teach him some new things, and I hope he passes those phrases along to someone else at some point. In the meantime, I'm thrilled that he will never change his feelings for me. That's the truth, right? Razz Razz Razz

February 11th, 8:40pm

Harry I spend a lot of today maying you art. I drew this fifteen times before i got one i really like. it says my love burns with an ardischarge and a tender fervitude. A token of my heart for you but is that a ring I saw on your left hand in the photo? I am very concerned it looks like you are wearing a ring in teh pibture yuo sent me with the stripe shirt. I drew the photo many times and still see the ring. Harry please tell me you are now lying and really married. I will be so angry if you are lying about being single espechelly after me working so hare on this picture.

Text on the picture I drew says, "My love burn with an ardischarge and a tender fervitude". Please, oh please Harry, send that little ditty to someone hot for you! Twisted Evil
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry actually liked the drawing - and he responded to my creative efforts with copypasta poetry. Bastard. He will pay for that transgression. Oh yes, he will. Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
February 12th, 9:45am

My love,
OMG i really really love this so much. i cant believe that you could make out time to draw this, you are so amazing my love.
The ring on my finger is just for fancy honey, i will never ever lie to you because i know that the heart of a woman is so soft and fragile.. i will never ever do anything to hurt you in this life my love.,..

How can the luminous moon greet the darkling night sky? How can the crashing waves beat against the rocky shore? Until my heart has oneness with your own, I cannot feel a part of this world until we meet! How can the morning dove call to the cooling east wind? How can majestic mountains reach high to the lofty heavens? Until my lips have union with yours of such beauty, I cannot be satisfied for your kiss that takes my breath!

How can the parched earth open her mouth to the rainstorm? How can winter melt at the obedience of spring's arrival? Until my longing arms have encircled your waiting chest, I cannot be fulfilled in my desire to hold you near! How can the new born baby still suckle fervently on his mother's nurturing breast? How can time's hand still move in never-ending circles? Until my wanton temple has union with your Princely body, I cannot feel at one with the angel of my heart!

You are the moon to my night! The waves against my shore! The dove to my east wind and the mountains to my sky! You are the rain to my thirst, the spring to my winter. Wards alone cannot explain the love I feel for you.
It gladdens my heart each time I realize how much you care for me, I hope your heart is safe for me alone? I hope to be with you before your vacation

i have apply for my vacation leave this week , let me see how soon it will approve, if approve early then we can spend the vacation together. Thanks for gazing into my pictures, it really shows how much you need me, the reason I said true love is boundless and immeasurable is because I believe that nothing can come between us not matter the circumstances around us

I hope you will always be strong for me and please do take care of yourself always ok. I love you.

Regard,
Harry Wilfred

I got a bit bored, so I challenged myself to use a combination of 70s songs and words that sounded dirty but were made up. I was so tempted to include "ooga chaka" in there somewhere, but didn't want to push it. Plus, I wanted to give him a bit more bait with my work situation... Since Harry is leaning toward better English, Katrina leaned away from it.

Plus, the dummy sent more photos with wedding ring shots.

February 12th, 8:36pm
I can't shake this feeling deep inside of me. You don't know what you're doing to me right now, and I'm really wanting to believe that you're in love with me, but that ring in the photo has shaken me to my corne.

Do you know where I work or what I do? I work with a tax company and we castigate taxes for the most substantive and wealthy himen in Bend, OR. You talk about visiting me but you don't know that this is the very season I am most busy with pudneda allocations. Where are you visiting me for this vacation? Do you know my home town? What airport will you arrive in? I am still very suspicious you are traveling with a wife and labiandric. This has happened to me before - i pored out my life to a man and gave him my heart and found out he had seacrest. We must have no seacrest between us. I am vulnerial to men right now and want to give my heart, and my sole to the right man in the right place but i have such a hard time to trust again. God has told me I will meet the right mansoon and said he owuld come to me in a ways I didn ont expect and I would be inspired to draw art again. I think this is you but then I see the ring and i am not so positive I heard god's words right in my hart.

I need to see you without the ring. please put a photo on here with no ring and espoisiate theat you are true for me. I do not evan have a email address for you so this feels so worntg.

Please calm my heart or I will cry. we have big stroms coming through here and i may not have thurmoneter to keep the power on for the strom. if I lose power i cannot be online for several days. I am curling into balnets and covers for this time to stay warm and i will think of you through the strom and let you keep my heart saved but i want you to send me those photos to be sewer.

with hope of love, Katrina

PS it will help me a long way if you tell me about yourself more. what do you do for work and what are you doing now to decorate your loveyly house? i know so little about your.

I so long to give my sole to Harry in just the right place... and I am so glad I had my Strom Thurmoneter with me during those cold, cold nights Laughing
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
February 13th, 8:02am

My Heart,
My love am so happy to hear from you but i want you to know that we are meant to be and God has destined us to love and cherish each other..
We will never hide anything or keep anything away from each other, we have to be open and honest to each other so that we can an example to the world that true love comes in all forms...

Having the rig on my finger dose not mean anything, you have to trust me darling and i promise you that i will never ever hurt you or make you regret loving me...

I have waited so long to be able to wake up every day to your beautiful face. I'm so thankful to God that you're there for me... that I never have to be apart from you. Writing this right now makes tears come to my eyes. I have such a strong love for you that I could cry all day long just because I love you. Sure, I tell you that I love you and how much, and I try to show you, but no matter what I do for the rest of our lives, you will never know just what I feel inside. How you make me feel is something that can only be felt, never explained. You take my breath away with some of the things you say. Just the way I feel when I lay with you, my arms will wrapped around you, holding you, like a baby. I sometimes am surprised of how much emotion comes out when I cry over you. My love for you is so strong that even I don't always realize how much I love you and cherish you..

You are perfect and i am luckiest man in the world, but you don't see what I see when I look at you. To me, you make me so, so lucky to even have you touch me with your hands. Or to even glance my way. I don't know what I did to deserve you in my life, but I thank God for letting me do it. You are so unbelievably perfect. And you are the perfect wife, fiancé, friend, person, human being in the world... you, my baby, are the perfect one.

You're my life and you have my whole heart.. Wherever you go I'm always right there with you, because you have my heart and soul.. I adore you and every part of you: your little dimples, your perfect hands, beautiful eyes, perfect, luscious lips, cute tummy, your neck ... I'm getting chills just thinking about it! It's so muscular and, well . perfect! Just as is everything else on you and about you.

You, my baby, are the key to my heart, my other half, my soul mate and I will be so happy the day that I get to walk down the aisle and say, "I do ..." 'cause, Baby, I DO!! I love you, and don't you ever forget that....

honey I will go and buy my flight ticket this weekend i will let you know ok, i can wait to see you.

Love always,

Regards,
Harry Wilfred

Oh Harry, I can wait to see you too.

February 13th, 8:10pm
Harry, this news is refreshing to my hart but I still wish to see a photo of you without your ring on your lef hand as this will help my heart see you are not married. Such an easy thing - just send the photo of your left no ring. you hide your hand in every pitcure. please I have been hurt before i told you my ex boyfriend was cheating on me and it have made my heart suspsipcios. I did so much for him, put him through college and work hard while he stay home to study but he was cheeting. on me. smile for me and hsow me your left hand no ring on it. uf you have a webcam this is so easy. They tell us on the news we are losing power soon. I will come back when the power returns my love and watch for the picture. I know you love me and will not disappoint me.

Hello? Harry? You on the plane? You know what day it is, right??

February 14th, 3:45pm
Do you love me for Valentine's day? I haven ot hear from you and it makes me sad. I had a client today at the tax office he makes over 1 million dollars a year, so amazing. I bet his living room is not as nice as yours tho. how did you decorate so nicely? I want to hear all about your house. When are you coming to visit you have not sent me any details. when can you be here? what airport are you coming to? what time is your flight? I anc arrange top ick you up if there ia not a lot of snow but we may need to wait at the airport if they are clearing. TEll me soon so i can plan my love.

Harry's profile on FB shows an absolutely lovely home, and the photos were carefully swiped from only the grandest decorating sites. Harry has class, you know. And Katrina has wealthy clients. I'm sure Harry was smitten.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

February 14th, 11:01pm
Hello? I am sad. I am left alone on Valentin's day. Do you love me Harry?

And why aren't you on the plane like you said??

Quote:
February 15th, 8:21am

Dear Katrina,
I am just lying here On Valentines day, looking at your pictures, wishing for the day you and I meet, hoping and praying to God that our lord brings us together expediently.

I sit here pondering what life will be with you beside me. Sharing our thoughts and ideas towards what the future holds. You and I are hundreds of miles apart. Yet I feel as if you are here right beside me watching me as I write this letter. Your passion spans distances unforeseen by the naked eye, reaching me in ways I never thought possible. Your spirit soars above me, watching over me like a protective angel. Your heart beats in unison with mine growing stronger and with fuller life with each passing moment.

Katrina, I know I have made the right choice in proclaiming my love for you. I have no fears and no regrets and I live for the day we are together for the first time. I owe you an apology for not wishing you Happy Val on time, thats because i lost my internet access and i was busy with my clients from Hongkong You have proven to me your love for me is stronger and greater than distances never reached.

My love am not married, i took this picture for you again without the ring to prove to you that am not married....
OmG... Baby why do you think i can lie to you with such thing?
Honey you have to trust me...

Katrina, I love you. I am in love with you; I open my heart to you. I ask that you take my heart and treat it as if it is your own.
All my love, HAPPY VAL MY LOVE
Harry

Um... I believe in Scotland V-day is still on the 14th, you bozo. Harry will pay for this oversight.

February 17th, 10:47pm
Harry, I do not see new photos. I am devastated. I have so much lonliness and am sitting here in this big house all alone, but I am perplexed why you do not send me something of your face or yourself that is new. You say you love me but this does not speak of love to my heart. I am so sad, i went shopping this weekend and bought over $3000 worth of new clothing, some wine and some other nice things because I am so lonely. I would rather spend this on us, my love, but you have broken my heart. I am flying to California this weekend to San Francisco where I can shop and eat wonderful food to try to get over my sad feelings. I am not sure what to think of you, Harry. You say you are coming to visit me but I do not have any questions about where I live. you say you love me but you do not offer to send me valentines day gifts or flowers. Such a small thing to do but you do not do it. I am very sad Harry. I am going to take a couple fo days off to go to my favorie spa in san fran, then go to Sax 5th ave to shop an d go to Neiman Marcus and the Palace Hotel for high tea. This is what i need to do when I am sad. Harry you are dispointing me like so mamy man. I need to see you prove your love to me now.

I read too late about the religious aspect - shouldn't have introduced that, but since the prodigal son has left the building, I decided to milk it. Also: When Katrina gets mad, she spends money.

Sunday 9:09pm
Seriously?? You don't even care that I'm not around? What kind of man are you that professes love for a woman than diseppears?? what were you thinkin g whan you tole me you loved me? you obviously are not proving it to me at all. This is why I think men are liars, Harry. I think you are lying to me and you have a wife. I think this is why you are not showing me any new photos. God will get you harry. He will case you in hell for this lying and adultery.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Monday 10:30am

Dear beloved Katrina,
I traveled to Sweden for a business trip since last month and i just came back last..
Honey you are the first person am talking to now with tears in my eyes..
please send me your mobile number so that i can call you immidietly...

This feeling of love that I hold within my heart for you runs deeper than any ocean or sea; I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. If only you could hold me, then maybe you would feel my love for you that burns with a flame high enough to last. If only you could hear my heart beat, then maybe you would understand the language of love with which it speaks. If only you could kiss me then maybe you would taste my love for you that's so sweet, and if only you could look into my eyes, the window to my soul, then you would know that this is no lie!

So, if what you feel for me is real and what you say is true, then with all my heart do I trust thee. If you want me as your love as much as I want you as my love then so be it. I give you this heart of mine and ask nothing less or nothing more but just that you don't go breaking my heart. My love and trust is all I have to give to you, sealed with honesty throughout and as time goes by, may it grow stronger to fulfill your heart's desire.

If it pleases you, call me your lover from this day forth and you're mine. For your love am I and your best friend too. As our body, mind and soul combine, so do our hearts become one.

Hear this, my declaration of love, from me to you. I love you, my Angel, with all my heart and I will never stop loving you. You are my life, you are my everything. Though distance may keep us apart, you will always be embedded deep within my heart.

Your love,

Harry
059-George Benson - (2).mp3

Um ... no. Not gonna open it. Or reply to his copypasta. I have work to do, so I'll let him chill for a bit. And... Sweden?? When he said he was going to be on a plane to see me in... what was that state again?? Oh Harry, you break my heart. Really you do.

Quote:
Tuesday 5:20am
Darling why have you refused to talk to me? you dont care about me anymore, you read my message yet you still dont care about me? Am hurt!!! like i really wanna die and live this Cruel world...

I think Katrina has made an impression on Harold!
LOL_sign
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday 10:11pm

Harry I love your pome. you are a wonderful pome writer. I am thinking it was such a nice pome and maybe i am too hard on you. please write me a new pome just for me, ok? start the first line with the first letter of my name, with a K. the next line start with an A until you spell my name. write me a pome and i know you love me. I am still in san francisco getting over my pain. My darling i am buying a new car, this will make me feel better. send me the pome so i know you love me. I will wait for the pome, Harry. The city is lovely but it is very cold in the fog. I wish you were here to hold me and make me warm. I will watch for the pome.

Yup, he has to write an acrostic poem. Come on, Harry. Curl my toes.

Quote:

Honey, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me so important; you're everything to me...
thats why your name starts with k...
K is for Kindness, what you always show.

You show your love to me every day and even every minute when we are chatting. How lucky I am to find a woman like you. Thank God above us! Honey, please forgive me for not giving you enough time to chat with me, but I promise I will compensate you one day with the thing that you want the most ... you know what it is?
A is for Always, willing to give a hand.

My love i love the way you write me here and am always surprised with your message and that because you are
T is for Talented, you're just so amazing.

All that I can offer you is a family. A family that belongs to us; a family where we can share our ups and down and stay together till the day we die. Honey, that's all I can give ... I hope you like it.
R is for Rational, I am foolish without you.

I really wish that you were near me in Sweden, and when I needed help, you would appear and help me. I want to do the same for you too
I is for Inspirational, your affect on others....

However, knowing that you love me so much is enough and if I can be your Husband and your children's Dad then this would make me proud for the next 50 or 60 years.
i really wanna get married to you because you are..
N is for Nifty, you're talented at what you do

Remember, we need to take care of each other for 50 or 60 years and so you've got to take good care of yourself to do it. i love you s much darling, you're the only one that I want in my life because you are so Amazing.. .
A is for Amazing, for just how much you care.

Honey please give me your mobile number so that i can hear your voice and please add me as your friend... i cant send you friend request because you set it on privacy...
here is my number +447857748*** or +447012974***
Love always,
Harry K

WOW. He actually figured out how to copypasta an acrostic poem! BUT... it doesn't rhyme. I need rhymes. It's a fetish.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday 9:02pm
Harry, quick note here. The pome has a very good start but is it a pome if it doesn't rhyme? I am going out tonight to the Opera house to see a show i will try to send a note when i get back. you are such a good pome writer Harry! can it ryme?

Quote:
Thursday 9:15am
Dont you care about my feelings? why dont you wanna send me your mobile number to give you a call? please send me your number to give you a call

Hmmm... someone else is on the Harry account now. This person is aggressive and snippy. Sorry babe, I have a fetish. The poem MUST rhyme.

Friday 8:26pm
I am so angry at you. I thin you copies and pasted a pome from the internets. make it ryme, Harry. I don't think the pome is right until it rymes. you still wear a wedding ring and i am thinking you are married an dyou copies and pasted a poem from a acrostic site. i found it on the internet harry. you are lying to me. make the pome ryme or I am thinking you are a fraud and wanting only to cheet on your wife with me. I am going to drive my new car to carmel ihn California and I will spend time there healing before i go home. Harry please convince me you are not lying to me. wirte me a pome that rymes.

Quote:
Saturday 10:32am

Damn! you know what, i will never talk to you anymore. What do you take me for? Damn! leave me the hell alone

Bummer. My pet died.
Twisted Evil
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So...

learning from my own mistakes.

- introduced a religion concept, which I'm not really able to maintain
- called attention to the wedding ring in the photos - should have let that go

Others? happy to learn here!

I did realize how much brainspace this can take up. I am in awe of the community here & how dedicated you are! This was a ton of fun, and I'm glad I was able to distract him for a while. Not sure I'll be lucky to get another lad on FB on that account, but maybe harry will relent & come back.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one's lazy-I'm not sure you could have gone very far with him. If he twiggs with one slap, he's clearly not up to much.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think you made any mistakes Katrina, Lad Land is a place where there are only two rules.

Rule number TWO - It is always the lads fault.

Rule number ONE - If in any doubt, refer to rule number TWO.

I have written a poem in your honour.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Lads are stupid,
See rule two!

Don't grieve over your pet, there are many more that need the special attention that us good people kindly give to them. Spread more love to the lads, make them cry!

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Katrina, nothing wrong with you as others says. Lad is lazy and stupid.
You have hooked him 1 month, that is quite long time, excellent.
I think he will change his name and come back again.

Sent you PM. If this lad did not come back to your FB, you can pick up from the link I sent you. There are plenty over there.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know what the problem was; not a single Ooga Chaka! Without that you were lost from the starting blocks.

That was an enjoyable read and since Lads will be Lads you just never know if they will drop you for no particular reason.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite is this:

Quote:
"My love burn with an ardischarge and a tender fervitude"

I'm stealing that.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil Lol I think you did a GREAT job!! I am laughing my butt of, great way to start the day!

You could get him back, just tell him you did a bit more shopping and you're sure he's the one for you. Wink

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic